Clearbit Enrichment

Clearbit Enrichment

Clearbit provides a suite of integrations and business intelligence APIs that help sales and marketing teams become more data-driven.

Work for Clearbit Enrichment?

Learning about Clearbit?

Clearbit Enrichment Reviews

Showing 327 Clearbit reviews
Clearbit review by <span>Chris T.</span>
Chris T.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clearbit Enrichment
Clearbit review by <span>Jordi T.</span>
Jordi T.

"Best Lead Gen Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to do lead generation with this tool, and find so much variety within the category you are searching. I also love the Gmail integration.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it sometimes has more errors than expected. The data expressed also does come out in your Google sheets somewhat messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearbit will significantly up your data enrichment game. In my case, I was working as an SDR trying to find the best way to generate leads for my agency. Clearbit helped me find extremely detailed leads with several different characteristics on an extremely granular level.

I was solving a lack of lead generation problem. This helped me take my game up to a new level in terms of production. I was spending so much time scraping the internet manually and this data was so enriched to the point where I was able to get so much else done.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Clearbit review by <span>Nick T.</span>
Nick T.

"Clearbit is Top Notch, I Couldn't Work Without It"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that clearbit will not only pull up the names and email of people under a given domain, but also give me their job title when available. This is huge because I'm normally looking for a specific person working at a company and having the job title helps a ton.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes the email I want or need isn't available. I look for most contacts on linkedin first and sometimes I find people that I need to reach but clearbit can't find the email. However, I can't expect it to be 100% right every time, no email search is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try out. There are a lot of competing software products out there like Clearbit, but I've had a lot of success with it and at minimum its worth downloading and trying. At max, it's great and you'll always use it (like me).

Outreach sales. So I use clearbit to find the emails of the decision makers at specific companies and it allows me to talk to the right people the first time. Which is huge.

Clearbit review by <span>Brian S.</span>
Brian S.

"Simply the best enrichment tool"

What do you like best?

Clearbit was a hole-in-one for us. We wanted a nice add-on solution for enriching leads that were going to salesforce. Clearbit delivered that, and more, with no BS.

What do you dislike?

I always get asked "how accurate is this data" and I have no idea how to answer. The data is accurate because if they don't have the data, it doesn't enrich. I also had about six months where I was sending empty field data from Marketo to SFDC with the default of [null] then after reading some support Clearbit docs, I realized the default overwrite for Clearbit MUST be [[unknown]]. Now, when fields are blank, Clearbit knows what it is allowed to overwrite. That was an eye-opener for me that my sales rep missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use [[unknown]] as your blank state for empty fields from any third-party apps in SFDC and you'll see an amazing magic trick ;)

We're enriching so many leads and for first time as a marketer, I feel really smart with my customer data.

Clearbit review by <span>Bence B.</span>
Bence B.

"Incredibly powerful tool for outbound campaigns & customising sales/marketing experience"

What do you like best?

My favourite feature is how Clearbit can turn a domain into email leads but I am also going to experiment with prospect/lead enrichment as my Inbound campaign and incoming traffic ramps up.

What do you dislike?

Have been using it for a while but I cannot say there are things I do no to like. Slick UI, excellent functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whilst Clearbit is clearly a well put together standalone product, organisations using HubSpot or SalesForce will find it particularly useful when their platforms are connected.

Enrichment definitely makes it possible to be a lot smarter with your sales by allowing you to be able to tailor the conversation around the prospects role and match it against a marketing persona or scenario.

Clearbit review by <span>Megan A.</span>
Megan A.

"Highly recommended "

What do you like best?

The email addresses the most accurate out of the various tools my company has tried to use. Clearbit finds the emails that don't follow the email pattern for the company, which is extremely helpful. Since we have this integrated with SFDC, I love using the enrichment tool to confirm market size, technology in use etc. The prospector tool is also very helpful to quickly add higher ups to the account.

Our company is in a pretty interesting market, where our "competitors" have been around for a while. What is the most helpful is getting a first hand look at the technologies they're using. This helps my team and I determine how we would like to position ourselves in our emails to the prospect.

Since using enrichment in SFDC, our success as a team has improved greatly.

What do you dislike?

The only problem is there are some email people that you don't have in your system. These people sometimes have bounced email in result.

I don't have that many major dislikes though. I understand technology is not always perfect, and get that some of the emails might bounce still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free extension first to see if you like the data given. If so do a trial and so forth.

This tool really helped us be more efficient with our prospecting. It's given us more insight into the company, prospects and has been overall very convenient.

We started off with the clearbit gmail extension which we all loved, so I personally encouraged my manager to take a deeper look into deepening our use of the product.

Clearbit review by <span>Lilabel M.</span>
Lilabel M.

"Clearbit - Good for determining Company Email format, often hit or miss on finding the person I need"

What do you like best?

While using Clearbit, I loved being able to determine company email formats, which enables me to make more educated guesses to test and eventually verify with another website. Whenever the person I was looking for showed up on Clearbit, it was generally correct information.

What do you dislike?

Recently I haven't had practically any hits--that is, Clearbit actually finding the person I'm searching for. In terms of UX, sometimes it begins searching before I've finished typing the name. This isn't a big problem, just a minor irritant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Clearbit alone may not be able to get you all the information you want, if you use it in conjunction with Connectifier or Lusha or Contactout, you can get everything you need.

I use Clearbit to discover personal and professional contact information for potential technical candidates. The benefits of a reliable extension that tells me the company email format can be good, especially for a technical sourcer like me.

Clearbit review by <span>Lika J.</span>
Lika J.

"Excellent and easy to use - great potential"

What do you like best?

We're using cleabit integration for company and person data enrichment in salesforce. It works seamlessly with salesforce CRM and gives admin a lot of flexibility on how to utilize the data.

Most other enrichment services required to add the extra fields directly to contact/lead/account objects. Clearbit has their own object that hold all the data and I can decide which fields are important enough to copy over to the standard objects. The end users are barely aware that we have clearbit, only that additional data magically populates when they create records in sfdc.

I've been using clearbit for about 6 months now and have seen some dramatic improvements in both the application and in data quality.

What do you dislike?

The data quality and completeness needs improvement. There are some very large corporations that come up blank as well as missing revenue information for a lot of public companies. However, I see improvements all the time.

I would also like to be able to have more analytics around the enrichment, e.g. when the record was last updated by clearbit, data accuracy confidence.

Salesforce data enrichment.

Clearbit review by <span>Chidiebere Moses O.</span>
Chidiebere Moses O.

"Out-Performed My Expectations"

What do you like best?

The speed of response is worth recommendation. Accuracy of data is very high. It saves so much time. Sales goes to peak when you do not need to check all web just to find the right contact person

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about Clearbit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every Business Development Managers/Executives or Sales Person, should save the time of searching the internet for contact person for their business proposals and add this extension to your daily resource. It will save you the time and provide you the data that is accurate and the right contact person when you really need it.

I used it to find the right contact person when I want to fire my proposal emails.

Benefits were;

1. Time saving

2. Accurate data

3. High speed of response to query

4 Easy to understand and use

Clearbit review by <span>Abdul K.</span>
Abdul K.

"Data Enrichment Automation"

What do you like best?

The company endpoint of the Enrichment API is a key source in my algorithm for automated dirty prospect visibility data. The streaming features helps me run through huge datasets in parallel to save time. It is very cost effective with its pricing per call and the liberal trials which helps in proof of concepts.

What do you dislike?

This is a problem with most vendors and I don't blame clearbit at the moment due to its infancy but the coverage in different geographies. I did see the coverage was quite less in certain geographies than say North America.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, Their trial license is liberal and they are more than happy to help in any which way possible.

I am shedding more light on anonymous prospects through automated intelligence and the program uses the clearbit as one of the source to append attributes of an anonymous lead.

Clearbit review by <span>Russ J.</span>
Russ J.

"Great solution to improve data "

What do you like best?

The ability to improve data is the main focus and I have been looking at using the clearbit enrichment suite to enhance and validate contact in an application in development. Very clean and easy to use.

I am just learning the details of the API and look forward to adding it to my application and helping improve the data in my contacts.

What do you dislike?

It took me awhile to actually get my head around what I needed to do. Not being a programmer, there is a bit of a learning curve. Nothing too challenging once you get used to what you're seeing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to start with the Gmail plugin and see how you can work with your data to clean and enrich.

It's a very clean interface and will allow you to learn the interface and take the steps necessary to make it work for your goals.

Cleaning my Data. from multiple sources. I was searching for a way to improve and enrich the data for all of my contacts. People move, and domains change, and it is always a moving target. If I can get everything working like I imagine I can then we will have a fantastic program. There are a lot of lead generation programs and so many lists that are garbage. Getting enhanced data makes all the difference in the world. I believe there are considerable advantages to gathering data from the public systems and creating clean data and nurturing the clients to improve retention, conversion and generate sales.

I can't tell you how many lost opportunities happen because someone didn't follow up with someone.

Enrichment in the data can reduce and use existing systems available today are here to help you clean your data.

Clearbit review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Clearbit Data Enrichment"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Clearbit is the ease of implementation and use. Implementation took less than a day - it was pretty much just flipping on a couple switches and deciding which fields in SFDC you want the Clearbit data to overwrite (or fill in if already blank).

What do you dislike?

The data refreshes every 30 days - I wish it was more often. Sometimes our reps find something on LinkedIn (ex. employee size) and it differs from what we have in SFDC. I also dislike how you have to have a license in order to pull reports in SFDC that have clearbit data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't heard of a lot of product releases with Clearbit. I would dig into this before purchasing again.

DATA. We need Clearbit data for prospecting, Account distribution, scoring, etc. Our sales, marketing, and CX team all use clearbit.

Clearbit review by <span>Alexis A.</span>
Alexis A.

"Clearbit Email Finder to the Rescue"

What do you like best?

Clearbit is the easiest and most accurate tool I've found so far to find emails.

What do you dislike?

The installation was a bit tricky. Everything else within the search was quite straightforward and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool to find business emails or to verify this is a great addition. Love that it also plugs right into my Gmail account. Not sure about its mobile usage though. Plus you get 100 free email look ups a month :)

In my position, I often have to do outreaching to different companies and professionals. Their emails aren't always listed. Clearbit makes it easy for me to find the correct business emails so I can continue to market and network with professionals in my field.

Clearbit review by <span>Michael D.</span>
Michael D.

"Company Email Format "

What do you like best?

I liked being able to see company email formats. The prospects I was looking for generally returned good results. The most accurate tool I've used so far to find emails. Clearbit appeared to have the highest success rate when compared to the other tools online. The information provided allows our sales team to make more educated decisions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you will receive emails for employees that are no longer active with the company. This affects your reputation as a bad domain if you're sending emails through gmail rather than a third party email tool like Tout or Salesloft. The layout of the tool could use some improvement.

We needed a way to find emails for our outbound strategy, FAST. Clearbit has been a cost-effective solution for our team. We realize that the benefits of deploying Clearbit include, but are not limited to: increased time spent selling rather than prospecting, increased efficiency in outbound email campaigns, decreased our bad reputation as a spammy domain.

Clearbit review by <span>Damon G.</span>
Damon G.

"Probably about as good as possible"

What do you like best?

It surfaces good email addresses more consistently than other products that I've tried. It has a free tier that is very useful and the paid tier has clear value.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow to keep up with internal changes--things like job titles and switches to a new email domain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product, but you and your colleagues should understand the privacy implications of using Clearbit before introducing the free version into your company.

It helps me contact professional acquaintances like past co-workers and people that I've met with at conferences. I could use LinkedIn, but people don't always check LinkedIn messages and I don't expect people I know to message me on LinkedIn.

Clearbit review by <span>Chelsea Y.</span>
Chelsea Y.

"You have to give this a try "

What do you like best?

It is so incredibly easy to find emails for our outbound efforts. No copy/pasting, no jumping between different tools or browsers - everything happens right in my email.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It can be a hit or miss with lesser known companies, and sometimes you will receive emails for employees that are no longer active with the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to give it a try. There are a lot of tools / resources out there and this has been the best experience by far. You do have to do some research up front and know what companies to search (that are relevant to your outbound strategy), but the ability to source emails directly from your email is fantastic.

We need a quick (legitimate) way to source emails for our outbound strategy, and hiring freelancers / other resources was just not cutting it. Clearbit is a cost-effective and efficient solution for our team.

Clearbit review by <span>Paul F.</span>
Paul F.

"Nicely integrated - No hassle install"

What do you like best?

Clearbit integrates with SFDC much more smoothly than I have seen from other BI solutions. The insights are extremely relevant from an enterprise perspective. Lead generation also looks to be very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Not much. For my org, it would be a process to get this spend approved. For a more nimble organization, I'd recommend trying it out!

I like the ability to pull relevant business insights directly from the account-level SFDC page. When I am reaching out to customers, it gives a nice overview of recent activities within the company.

Clearbit review by <span>Nicole P.</span>
Nicole P.

"Clearbit is a life saver for all companies."

What do you like best?

I like that Clearbit is Salesforce integrated. I can log directly into my Salesforce account and upload companies and contacts in my database.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you type the website in with www., it creates an entire new account when I am trying to update contacts in an already existing account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use both sides of the prospecting tool. You can find both contacts and companies and it helps you leap over numerous steps you would've has to take without a vendor like Clearbit.

We are solving client outreach problems by being able to target the correct titles and job departments in the accounts we have in our Salesforce and then reaching out to those clients that fit our ideal profile for the customer.

Clearbit review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Need To Improve Contact Data Accuracy"

What do you like best?

I like the feature of Clearbit that shows most of the information I would like to know about a certain company.com like their social media, employee's counts and description. It helped me to identify easier especially their official Linkedin account.

What do you dislike?

Lack of verifying's profile. I was totally amazed of Clearbit Connect the first time I've used it. Sure, it shows person's profile like how Rapportive does when you enter or type an email address; but Clearbit confuses me each time I am desperate to know the exact email address format of the key contact I am looking for. Yes, there is a verified sign but not all email address I entered has a Clearbit account or even using it. Just for example Jane Doe working at company.com. When I started to formulate a format this will happen, jane@company.com exist in Clearbit database so it shows her picture and Twitter account BUT when I to verify it to MailTester.com it says that email is not valid. So when I try the jane.doe@company.com in MailTester it shows valid and when I try it to Clearbit, it only shows a blank profile info. Sometimes only with name and sometimes name + title.

Finding email address.

Clearbit review by <span>Brittany M.</span>
Brittany M.

"Has cut my prospecting time in half"

What do you like best?

I really like how useful this tool is for me when prospecting for new customers. I use this to track/investigate/find emails every single day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you are trying to investigate e-mails the tool won't find anything . I don't believe that is a bug of company problem though. Perhaps the data just isn't available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, its great!

After using their free service my company just upgraded our plans and integrated Clearbit with Slack. Now when we want to investigate an e-mail, we go into our sales channel on Slack. Type in a simple command of /clearbit lookup (email) and the information that comes back tells us loads about our prospect! Their company, location, job title, number of employees in the company etc.

Clearbit review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"PR Intern"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very easy to find contacts on. It's easy to find a link from a website and then plug it in and I also like how there are a bunch of different contacts from the company, not just one or two. When using other platforms for company contacts I had a much harder time finding contacts and often found the contacts to be incorrect or just general comapny emails

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it doesn't have some company's contacts. In addition, sometimes there is no contact for the CEO or founder or anyone higher up in the company, which is what we usually like for contacting companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy way to find contacts that I was not able to find in the past. I have only used the trial so far and am satified with it.

Business benefits is finding contacts much easier and faster than we have in the past.

Clearbit review by <span>Aravind N.</span>
Aravind N.

"Amazing Multipurpose Tool"

What do you like best?

Clearbit is a multipurpose tool for recruiters and sales or marketing professionals. I really like this extension. It's really easy to use. It's really great for finding email addresses of people you want to contact. The extension will take you to the clearbit page when you click it, where you’ll have access to the dashboard. There you can find options to find leads of any company by using the title and domain of the company. It also provides you the information of any employee of the company with name, email, title and sometimes photo.

What do you dislike?

I am using clearbit for more than a year the one thing I notice is it perfectly works with gmail but not with other email providers like yahoo or Hotmail. It's really great for big companies, but for smaller companies or startups, sometimes there are almost no contact info. The credits left in the clearbit account does not carry to next month if unused which is also a drawback sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearbit has one more useful option where it will verify the email address (mostly gmail). If you have a gmail address but don’t know it belongs to whom, just put it in the email column and give a search, it returns the full name, photo, last used location and valid or not.

It also finds business email address of any employee by just using the domain of the company. Without clearbit I would not have contacted some leads in my daily work.

Clearbit review by <span>Martha Isabel L.</span>
Martha Isabel L.

"The enrichment tool I was looking for"

What do you like best?

I really liked that this tool provides lots of information almost without researching. I found it very useful because you don't need to sign up in many profile webpages in order to get enriched data for accounts.

It is amazing how just with the email this enrichment tool can get that quality and quantity of information about a contact.

I am sure it will be very helpful in my sales goals.

What do you dislike?

There are just a few things I don't like. One of them is that I found a little difficult to execute the extension in the salesforce webpage.

Another issue is that in some countries (for example, Mexico) there is little data about certain contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful in your company.

I need many contacts to sell them my product, and contacts who can be my suppliers.

I have realized that this tool gives me both requests. And also helps me to make a plan with each customer.

Clearbit review by <span>Andrea N.</span>
Andrea N.

"Great for lead enrichment"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, and easy to use!

Clearbit is great for lead enrichment, Salesforce integration and reliable data. It also saves sales and marketing teams time by eliminating the need to do manual research. It is great for filling in gaps for industry, number of employees and title.

I also think the social widget is really a neat tool that is really helpful.

A must try for anyone looking to improve their org.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues with data completeness that needs improvement but I think this has more to do with the company's size and information that is available. (However even this issue has the option to be flagged which I think is great)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is for anyone looking for lead enrichment in their system. It works seamlessly and has sleep integration's that I think anyone would appreciate in their org. I strongly suggest everyone at least trail this product!

Salesforce data enrichment

Clearbit review by <span>Sankaran N.</span>
Sankaran N.

"Best Lead/Contact Enrichment tool in the market"

What do you like best?

It is providing enrichment available for lead or contact directly in the record detail page. So, sales rep doesn't need to leave the page to gather more information. It gives seamless integration. Most of the users in my team doesn't even know that they are using clearbit, it's very tightly coupled with Salesforce. It improved the data quality for our company which actually drives our business.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say anything i dislike. Because, it just works beautifully whatever promised in the box. However, i can ask for additional features, like lead/contact merges, lead conversion etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have product for sales team if you consider improving your business.

Data quality is number on advantage we get from Clearbit product. I can say that my business has closed more deals after started using this great product. It also increased the efficiency of sales reps, thus reducing the cost of hiring more sales people.

Clearbit review by <span>Sadam S.</span>
Sadam S.

" Excelent good source, I need this "

What do you like best?

i like verified email getting by this extantion I always get asked "how accurate is this data" and I have no idea how to answer. The data is accurate because if they don't have the data, it doesn't enrich. I also had about six months where I was sending empty field data from Marketo to SFDC with the default of [null] then after reading some support Clearbit docs, I realized the default overwrite for Clearbit MUST be [[unknown]]. Now, when fields are blank, Clearbit knows what it is allowed to overwrite. That was an eye-opener for me that my sales rep missed

What do you dislike?

Lead full information is not available yet .We get some false positives, especially on non-work email domains like me.com, yahoo.com, and even occasionally gmail where Clearbit resolves the company to Apple, Yahoo, Google, etc. When that happens, there's not a straightforward way to fix this and cleanup the record.I would highly recommend you at least trial this product. Between their data and sleek integrations this will defintely be a game changer for your org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

stongly recommended by me

get verified email .Salesforce data enrichment.

Clearbit review by <span>Kayshia V.</span>
Kayshia V.

"I have found so many leads thanks to clearbit!"

What do you like best?

I love how it finds the emails for me while I prospect! It's so nice because some emails are so hard to find! But with clearbit it is all right there for us to use! Thank you for making such a fabulous platform.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the time the emails are wrong or there is no email at all, also on sales force a lot of times someone has already prospected that lead, so it ends up trying to make a duplicate. I would like to see this change so we don't end up taking other peoples leads and waste our time trying to prospect.

It is easier to find emails, so I am reaching the right person more often.

Clearbit review by <span>aki s.</span>
aki s.

"Good Resource. Very small database"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. the interface is user friendly and links to social profile of the leads as well. Its quite helpful for getting the contacts in any of the campaigns. Ease of use. the interface is user friendly and links to social profile of the leads as well. Its quite helpful for getting the contacts in any of the campaignsEase of use. the interface is user friendly and links to social profile of the leads as well. Its quite helpful for getting the contacts in any of the campaigns

What do you dislike?

THe database needs to improve and add a lot of entries - at least all the profiles of LinkedIn. Not all names are shown with their respective jo titles. even linkedin is not included.THe database needs to improve and add a lot of entries - at least all the profiles of LinkedIn. Not all names are shown with their respective jo titles. even linkedin is not included.THe database needs to improve and add a lot of entries - at least all the profiles of LinkedIn. Not all names are shown with their respective jo titles. even linkedin is not included.THe database needs to improve and add a lot of entries - at least all the profiles of LinkedIn. Not all names are shown with their respective jo titles. even linkedin is not included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Its quite helpful for getting the contacts in any of the campaigns

i'm into advisory. clearbit helped me reach leads

Clearbit review by <span>Mark M.</span>
Mark M.

"The most economical, easy to use, and cool extension you will find for a business resource."

What do you like best?

The favicon for the company is pulled along with the domain name (quickly). This helps me know the extension and I are seeing eye-to-eye. I enjoy the branding and how it fits into the Inbox dashboard. I really love how the results page has a link to their LinkedIn and some additional information like pictures, for confirmation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that every time I log out of gmail/Inbox I then have to go back through all of the Clearbit onboarding (every restart, browser quit, log out, etc.). I would also like the system to be able to check to see if the email is valid. One thing I find inconvenient is the "email this contact", it automatically fills their address into the contact field and I usually like to insert that last. If there's a way to inject the name into the contact name section of a draft that I've already started, I would love that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EX: Your boss comes to you and wants an email address for the head of a prospective lead company. Imagine wondering what that individual's email is at their company. All you have is their domain name. Guess what? That's all you need. You search for the domain name, there's a favicon to verify it's the right one, and then it lists all of the available names (and their titles!). Beyond that it allows you to connect with them right there, offering LinkedIn and create email buttons.

I'm job searching and using clearbit has allowed me to contact the decision makers. Having this ability is an excellent resource because contacting the person who can make action upon the request is, literally, a make-or-break moment.

Clearbit review by <span>Sebastian F.</span>
Sebastian F.

"Useful to find Key Decission makers"

What do you like best?

It is almost impossible Clearbit is missing the company you are searching for.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you find email addresses, which are from people who has left the company long ago. A quick check in Linkedin could be automated.

What I dislike is to find no-reply@... .com

If I want to you help Clearbit out, because I found an email they don't have, I have no quick place where to drop you the contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use the free version and it is working for me. Give it a try!

I am in Business Development, and preparing outbound email campaigns is always easier if you reach the right person. Clearbit is helping me quite a lot, I use it in addition to rapportive( checks all possible email combinations when I have a low certainty level of this email being the correct one), findthatlead (similar to clearbit, but giving as result all possible combinations) and mailtester to see if the server is still working.

Clearbit review by <span>Nuno P.</span>
Nuno P.

"Useful to find email addresses in an easy manner"

What do you like best?

To feature to find an email address when writing an email it's pretty amazing because it also shows you other email addresses within the same organization.

As well, it shows the list of companies that been searched before, so you can always go back and try to send another email to someone else if you want to.

What do you dislike?

I also use Rapportive and it is really annoying that I cannot use both extensions at the same time since Clearbit occupies the spot that is usually reserved for Rapportive (the right side bar when you open an email and you see details about the person that you are talking with).

That is a negative point because Rapportive offers more insights on the contact details than Clearbit, and I am using Clearbit mostly for its capabilities to find email addresses.

As well, I gave that feedback to Clearbit through their Facebook page and they never got back to me, which is also another negative point.

Having access to more email addresses enabled me to reach out to more people with relevant contact.

Clearbit review by <span>Dean C.</span>
Dean C.

"Great for lead enrichment"

What do you like best?

Salesforce leads and contacts are updated automatically with profile information - saves the sales and marketing teams a ton of time having to manually research. I can also easily add info to the Clearbit record when it doesn't find a match - at least for social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LI) that are important to know for our business. I also like their Slack support team - makes it easy to keep an eye on issues others are having that I might be having, too. And, when I've needed help, Slack makes it super easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Saving time and enabling sales and marketing to more quickly identify leads, their titles and their social accounts.

Clearbit review by <span>Derek S.</span>
Derek S.

"Great sales enrichment tool "

What do you like best?

The best aspect of this product is the Salesforce integration. Before I used Clearbit we would have to be logged in to multiple sources in order to get enriched data for accounts (i.e. employee count, emails, ect.) With the Salesforce integration I don't have to ever leave Salesforce when prospecting for accounts. Another thing I like is how great the data is. Hands down the most reliable data that I have come across.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say things I dislike with the product... but I guess one thing could be that not every company that I come across does not have data that I can use. Honestly I don't think this is the fault of Clearbit but just sales enrichment tools in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pain point that we were trying to solve was to find a tool that could give us the most accurate email and company info that we could find. I remember constantly having to fix email cadences I was sending due to a high number of email bounces. With Clearbit that number has significantly decreased.

Clearbit review by <span>Gianmarino O.</span>
Gianmarino O.

"Clearbit significantly expedites the process of finding those difficult to discern email addresses."

What do you like best?

It is quick, intuitive, and if I am unable to find the specific address I'm looking for, I can almost always find the broader structure that a company is using to make a best guess for the contact I'm trying to find.

What do you dislike?

The search feature is a bit buggy and sometimes jumps to "no results found" because of an extra space after a name, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the be all end all of email search, but it's a fantastic product that clearly and immediately adds value.

It makes it easier to find emails for sales and partnership outreach. I have sped up my time to contact as well as expanded my overall outreach.

Clearbit review by <span>Kera Z.</span>
Kera Z.

"life changing product"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, easy to use, easy to find the contacts I need, and easy to verify the information.

This tool has totally changed the way I connect with people. I ask everyone on my team to install it as part of their onboarding process, and I recommend to people who do biz dev / marketing / recruiting / sales.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the email will by incorrect, or there won't be any contacts (or my specific contact) listed on ClearBit.

I also dislike that when I click the name it opens a new email. I'd prefer to always copy and paste, as I usually already have the email in question drafted.

Solving the problem of finding email addresses that are actually accurate, of knowing where people are located, and of having access to multiple contacts at the company I'm trying to get in touch with.

I have realized that LinkedIn isn't always accurate.

Clearbit review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Life Saving"

What do you like best?

The Email finder feature is the best. As a start-up we were exploring a market where we knew no body and neither we had any contact details of our target audience. Practically solved the challenge and now e have established contact details.

What do you dislike?

Its too much to ask from Clearbit on this but If I have to say something about dislike, What I may dislike is, currently it does not provide the contact numbers of these individuals.

I think if not direct phone numbers, but at least information on board numbers of their office should be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, must use it

As a start-up we were exploring a market where we knew no body and neither we had any contact details of our target audience. Practically solved the challenge and now we have established contact details. This helped us with our email campaigns to showcase our product

Clearbit review by <span>Gany R.</span>
Gany R.

"Easy integration with marketo, gives us all the data we need"

What do you like best?

The integration with Marketo is so straightforward and you can capture so much lead data with out having to clog your lead forms.

What do you dislike?

very little to dislike about clearbit, support is always available when you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Marketo it is definitely one of the best products to have in order to get all the lead data you need (from a demographic perspective)

So we needed to append data to current leads as well as new leads created so that we can ID leads we wanted to pass to sales. Their database is able to get us all the data we need as well as some social handles.

Clearbit review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very handy for finding out emails"

What do you like best?

I first love how easy it was to integrate Clearbit into my Gmail account; the process was seamless. Also, the search tool within it is intuitive and provides the exact matches that I am looking for. Accuracy has also been very good with this tool and I've yet to find an email convention that was completely off.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about it is that it sometimes takes too long to load; otherwise, very happy with it. I do wish to learn more about it, and it might perhaps be helpful to receive more emails from the developers / sales team about what other functionalities I might be missing out on, and how pricing would work for that. I think of MixMax and the constant emails about additional tools, etc., and I think that this is something that is missing from Clearbit. Has lots of potential!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not quite sure what other things you are able to do with Clearbit, but for my purposes it works excellently and is easy to integrate into the existing workflow

As I am involved largely in the recruiting side of the business, Clearbit helps me to have access to more people and allows me to figure out email conventions and extend my outreach

Clearbit review by User

"A super valuable resource!"

What do you like best?

Clearbit has saved me hours of sleuthing to find email addresses of key contacts. I pride myself on knowing a few tricks for getting the email addresses of people I need to reach, and Clearbit seems to have incorporated them all into a single app. I'm especially impressed with the speed of results.

What do you dislike?

As with any online research, the results are only as good as the data. I've run into a few organizations that had no contacts listed, but that's been the exception.

The biggest challenge for a start-up is engaging that first critical mass of customers. Blind emails to corporate mailboxes are completely worthless. You need to reach specific individuals in those organizations and the message needs to be either personal, or, at minimum directly relevant to the position they hold in their organizations. Clearbit focuses on getting me that information.

Clearbit review by <span>Nadav G.</span>
Nadav G.

"An essential tool for sales"

What do you like best?

The coverage and accuracy is top notch; It allows you to know a lot about your leads before you even start talking with them, including the technology stack used on their company's website

What do you dislike?

It's quite expensive; The pricing for the native Salesforce integration is extremely steep and based on number of Salesforce users which seems unfair. If your company already uses and pays for the Clearbit API, you'd still have to pay at least $6,000/year extra just to have the Salesforce integration!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate it with your CRM and by mindful of the number of calls, as it can get really expensive really fast.

Knowing as much as possible about our leads without having to ask them

"Great Plugin for Gmail"

What do you like best?

With LinkedIn limiting the ways you can pull contact data from its site, Clearbit is a great plugin to have help find that data. I have found that it tends to have the correct data (emails, roles, contacts) more times than many other plugins.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't provide phone numbers. A limited amount of companies on there. I wish it could be more targeted and you would have the ability to run searches based off of x + Y + Z data, not just the one dimensional search it does now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the end all contact sourcing site but it is a nice compliment to all your other tools.

Clearbit is a great prospecting tool allowing sales teams to find the right people more often.

Clearbit review by <span>Lynette R.</span>
Lynette R.

"Clearbit is AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

Definitely the best extension I have come across! It's accuracy is much better than anything else I have come across, and I have tried quite a few! No more copying and pasting my contacts. Simply upload with one click.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty pricey but worth it! Time is money and saving time with accurate results makes it all worthwhile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would HIGHLY recommend ClearBit!

The ease and accuracy of each contact and the ability to add the contact with one click saves me a ton of time.

Clearbit review by Administrator

"Very intuitive"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ready-made integrations. batch feature lets me know if its worthwhile to enrich or not without spending any money. Finally, the APis are extremely well documented and can be used to increase workflows.

What do you dislike?

The database is heavily concentrated on tech sector. Understanding what sectors they have would be handy. That being said, they do offer a "batch" feature which gives you an overview of your list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the batch feature to know if they have your industry and sector.

Using an API key to work in google sheets to enrich and prospect leads. The results appear quickly which is handy. Large selection of data points increases the quality of leads and data that I have.

I would like to explore the direct CRM integrations in order to keep data fresh and current.

Clearbit review by <span>Nelson D.</span>
Nelson D.

"Clearbit usability review"

What do you like best?

It works very well, integrates nicely into gmail. My role is Director of client development and engagement - so I have to find new clients - using LinkedIn, I search for companies and contacts. Then use Clearbit to find email addresses and others who work at the targeted companies. Sometimes I may not be able to find the exact person I'm looking for, but I can look up 2-3 others at the same company, see how the email addresses are put together, and use that info to create the address for the person I'm looking for. It's a valuable tool for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Simply, clearbit works as advertised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you will love it. Especially when used with other social media tools, such as LinkedIn.

Finding contact information for companies and individuals I am trying to connect with.

Clearbit review by <span>Sean M.</span>
Sean M.
Organization Invite" ue="tooltip">Validated Reviewer

"Great for inbound lead data"

What do you like best?

For a portion of our leads, clearbit data fills in the data gaps for industry, number of employees, and title.

What do you dislike?

It only works for some of the leads--not smaller companies or leads with gmail/yahoo accounts. I understand this is a hard task. Also, we considered using clearbit for building outbound lists, but the data set is limited compared to other tools. The universe of google apps companies is a fraction of what was provided by datanyze. With that being said, the value we get from enrichment of existing contacts is well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for inbound lead enrichment. Very easy to use, especially with Salesforce.

Better data on our current accounts, contacts and leads. We have been able to fill in a lot of data very quickly form our existing list.

Clearbit review by <span>Josh B.</span>
Josh B.

"Personalization without the profiling"

What do you like best?

It can be hard to get good information on subscribers. Clearbit makes it really easy. We're just starting out, so every lead matters.

What do you dislike?

The freemium version could allow for a few more hits for the companies who are just starting out.

Lead profiling and marketing automation. It's helped me qualify and reach out to prospects more proactively. Our contact and close rates went way up.

Clearbit review by <span>Darshan Z.</span>
Darshan Z.

"Great tool with valid email details"

What do you like best?

As a clear bit user, I like the application which is good for Sales professionals who always requires the valid information of the prospect users.

I like the tool and I can search monthly 100 contacts using this.

Great Application.

It must use by an Sales professional.

What do you dislike?

Frankly speaking, I didn't find any dislike in this application.

To the person like me it's like an magical stick using which we can find the required information.

So I think they need to add new plans for the users

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I recommended this product to my other colleagues

In our day to day business we required valid contact details of the prospect clients so Clearbit is one of the great application that helps out us and it provides valid contact details

Clearbit review by <span>Clarissa O.</span>
Clarissa O.

"Amazing Clearbit"

What do you like best?

I like it best when the company I searched has so many results I am able to view contact information.

What do you dislike?

Only selected companies were searchable and some only have one contact person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Clearbit for easy search of a person, just type in their website and if exiting, scroll to find a person. You can search for their contact information accurately.

Looking for contact information, and it provides even their phone number.

Clearbit review by <span>Heather M. P.</span>
Heather M. P.

"Clearbit Enrichment Provides Quick Overview and Good Start for further research"

What do you like best?

I like the quick overviews of companies and people with links to various social media presences and/or research tools.

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit sparse on information for private/personal individuals or contacts where their affiliation with an organization or service or topic isn't readily discernable from the email address.

It has given me a quick shortcut to researching businesses and contacts and finding associated resources for my boss.

Clearbit review by <span>Nate B.</span>
Nate B.

"Great data augmentation"

What do you like best?

The interface is clean and shows me the most relevant information about a sender and / or company. It covers all of the top datapoints that I would likely try to look up about a person or unknown company myself, saving me a ton of time hopping back and forth between email and Google.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the information available is incomplete, although this is not necessarily an issue with Clearbit but with incompleteness of public information generally.

Clearbit just saves a ton of time.

Clearbit review by <span>Patrick B.</span>
Patrick B.

"Clearbit contributes directly to our customer acquisition"

What do you like best?

Finding new prospects. We send a domain to Clearbit and request the email of someone in that organisation within a specific job function e.g. Marketing. It is an exceptional way of finding the right person and the right organisation. Our outbound customer acquisition strategy is successful thanks to Clearbit.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Clearbit. The data is exceptionally high in quality. Also, we request all prospects via integration so it takes no time to use.

Our outbound customer acquisition runs on Clearbit.

Clearbit review by <span>Emily L.</span>
Emily L.

"Easy to use, great results"

What do you like best?

Clearbit's tool is super simple to implement and its team is extremely helpful along the way.

What do you dislike?

Requires some technical background to implement

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to read through Clearbit's blog to see how you can get the most out of the product and it's integrations.

Deanonymizing traffic data to better focus our sales team. Since implementing Clearbit, we've been able to better understand who we're targeting and who is organically finding our product. It's helping us shape our marketing and sales strategy.

Clearbit review by <span>Rémi S.</span>
Rémi S.

"User acquistion "

What do you like best?

Enrich & automate :)

We use clearbit data to enrich our leads and help our sales rep.

What do you dislike?

European marker coverage can be improved but still, the quality of the data is amazing.

Clearbit helps us, not only to generate leads but also to qualify them. The right effort with the right opportunity. Without clearbit, our sales velocity would not be that good.

Clearbit review by <span>Catherine W.</span>
Catherine W.

"Gread lead gen tool, instant and accurate"

What do you like best?

See more info about your contact's company right in the gmail sidebar using Clearbit chrome extension. Links to LinkedIn, Twitter, Crunchbase, Facebook pages.

Have one email open and gmail sidebar will show that contact's data, start composing an email to someone else, the sidebar in the background will update!

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, this tool does a great job, even the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it as a catalyst to help you engage with prospects, it's a cool gadget!

Helps me verify a lead's email address, get a quick look at company info and news to be more prepared for a sales pitch.

"Clearbit Review"

What do you like best?

Clearbit makes it really easy to make sure you're emailing the right person. When you enter an email into Gmail, it brings up their LinkedIn info and the info for the company.

What do you dislike?

I don't know that there's a lot I really dislike. My biggest issue is that sometimes it can't find people, but that's usually because they don't have their work email connected to their LinkedIn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it! It makes finding people on LinkedIn a breeze.

I use Clearbit in addition to Rapportive so when one can't find a person, the other usually can. It makes it super easy to double check that the email address you have is the right one.

Clearbit review by <span>Aaron T.</span>
Aaron T.

"Works Great, highly reccomend"

What do you like best?

I like the accuracy of the e-mails provided. It is also much simpler to use because it is integrated right into gmail, which is great. This tool has proven to be more accurate as well as more dependable in my personal experiences with its competitors.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a pro version I can purchase and have unlimited searches. I don't depend on Clearbit for every contact I look up, but it is an inconvenience when I run out of searches.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invite all your friends so you can get more searches. This will make the running out of searches less of an inconvenience.

Developing a pipeline. This tool is priceless when finding contacts from websites or companies that do ot list contact information on their sites.

Clearbit review by <span>Antoine B.</span>
Antoine B.

"A great Inbox/Gmail add-on"

What do you like best?

"Free" way to get contact information. I'm working as a consultant, so context and knowing who you will talk to matter (either clients, prospects, thought leaders, etc.).

Great to not have to go to LinkedIn to find this information.

What do you dislike?

Loading time is sometimes slow and data not always accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good add-on if you're ready to give them access to your address book.

Contact information in context of a message.

Clearbit review by <span>Juan Andrés L.</span>
Juan Andrés L.

"Great service, a bit pricey"

What do you like best?

Its very simple to use and you can find most decision makers of companies you have prospected.

What do you dislike?

Price. I think it is a bit on the expensive side. We essentially used it to create our initial prospects and are weighing different options for future prospecting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great product honestly, It would be ideal if it where less expensive. Espcially for a young startup such as ourselves.

We wanted to do a cold email sales campaign and clearbit facilitated all the information we required to to this.

Clearbit review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Finally a Data Enrichment Vendor Who Gets It"

What do you like best?

Constantly getting better. Introduction of prospector, then discovery, then seniority without degrading the quality of previously released APIs makes Clearbit far and away the best option for b2b account based sales / marketers hunting with spears

They're constantly catching homepages of companies that are breaking et al in their and thereby tracing redirects -- smart stuff like that which allows them to do better than the competition.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any particular demerit jumping to mind right now. If I do, I'll come back and edit this... sometimes it's difficult to get buy-in from others on my team to do things a new way, but, it's hands-down better than list-purchases that so many other orgs transact with -- you have absolutely got to have clean data be the differentiator with which you lead. Plus: their team is actually quite nice and responsive. Pretty sure they have a slack channel... I should get on that...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dialogue with them. It's important that you know the team behind this. It's going to be a very important vendor relationship for you.

Clearbit Enrichment allows for more relevant prospecting that feels more like nurturing -- it makes outbound feel more like inbound. When you're able to programmatically segment out who is part of which "tribe", you're able to do much more meaningful outreach that doesn't feel so "me" but "you" oriented. I know that sounds hokey, but, it's actually really important.

Clearbit review by <span>Gordon W.</span>
Gordon W.

"The ultimate sales sidekick"

What do you like best?

Clearbit Connect adds tons of data about my contacts to the Gmail sidebar. You have quick access to info like # of employees, industry, etc that makes it a lot faster to prioritize emails.

What do you dislike?

The plugin doesn't have info for every contact, but the data quality is improving over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a free product, so easy to try out and decide if it's helpful. They can help with lead prospecting too.

Faster lead qualification

Clearbit review by <span>Anshu M.</span>
Anshu M.

"Amazing Chrome experience"

What do you like best?

Beat feature is that it provides accurate data for each company and the database is also updated. With this it also have data for almost ninety % of the company I require for my work. The information with the data like Linkedin ID & email addresses are also accurate which in itself is a great help.

With this there is also a feature of linking the CRM to the solution which itself is great. It also has chrome extension which helps in refining the data according to the needs.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such till now. Everything looks good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One must surely go and try using it.

The main problem I solved is how to find right contacts for my business needs.

Clearbit review by <span>Jayme K.</span>
Jayme K.

"Exceptionally useful and very scaleable"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is by and far a leading factor.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes has issues integrating with other gmail apps. Might have been recently fixed in an update however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be communicative to the reps at clearbit about what you want implemented. I have high expectations they will build out what the users want.

Prospecting, lead generation, and overall organizational development.

Clearbit review by <span>Praveen D.</span>
Praveen D.

"Experience with ClearBit"

What do you like best?

The best part is finding the right person email ID's... it have helped me lot in terms of finding client as well as easy to reach the person through email.

What do you dislike?

i like everyting... by giving free it has ristrictions on getting data... but after the last update they have increased the contact numbers... which made me happy :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Everything is good... unique... and love it!

Well i work for a company which is into Music industry and a portal with music videos... where helps me to get clients for pre role ads. also even helped me to find a key person and it solved my problem.. I even referd many to use ClearBit... i kust love the gmail plugin.

Clearbit review by <span>Jonathan C.</span>
Jonathan C.

"Very useful tool for sales "

What do you like best?

I like how convenient and useful Clearbit is when answering emails. It helps provide more context to inquiries as well as assist in crafting thoughtful and helpful responses. I also like the social media icons that are available. Definitely helps save time and effort.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes clearbit doesn't work for all inbounds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely helpful as a plug in for google chrome. Totally worth trying!

Often, when replying to an email you never really know who you're replying too. With Clearbit, this really helps solve the problem of understanding where your prospect is coming from.

Clearbit review by <span>Claire B.</span>
Claire B.

"Great Data Enrichment Tool"

What do you like best?

I love that I can search for prospects that use a particular technology, so that I can craft the most relevant messages and deliver to the right prospects.

What do you dislike?

My company purchased a set amount of prospects, but there is little visibility into how many we have left in our purchase.

I need to support my sales team with an accurate and efficient source of leads and this solves that need.

Clearbit review by <span>Chad B.</span>
Chad B.

"A wonderful, insightful tool!"

What do you like best?

I'm able to find out email information without going to a 3rd party site.

This tool is extremely convenient to use.

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! This tool is exactly what I needed! I do with there was a more user-friend;y Google Chrome plugin, that you could access without needing to be logged in to Gmail.

I've found more contact on potential business leads that I wouldn't be able to access otherwise.

Clearbit review by User in Internet

"Great tool for understanding who you are emailing with"

What do you like best?

Provides all the information you need to get a clear picture of who you are emailing with. This is really useful when prospecting for sales or getting to know a customer in CS. The links to the social networks (twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, CB) allow you to find out more information if you are interested.

What do you dislike?

It used to slow down my inbox but it seems as though they may have fixed that problem.

Obviously the more data the better so if they can improve the depth and breadth of the data, that will greatly enhance the abilities of the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It's free to install and takes no time to get it up and running. Having more information about the people you are connecting with is always important, especially if you have a forward facing role in sales or customer success.

Quick and easy way to see who the person is that I'm emailing with. I like the added feature that allows you to see the company information (company size, address, employees, funding, etc.).

Most importantly, it has links to the personal and company twitter, LinkedIn, and CB profiles if you want to learn more.

Clearbit review by Consultant

"Advertising Solutions Director"

What do you like best?

The ability to find up-to-date email addresses and titles for prospects has tremendous value in the sales world. You can't communicate with your target audience if you're not able to reliably reach them in their business domain.

What do you dislike?

There are some integration issues with other Chrome/gmail extensions, such as Ghostery. Though the workaround is quite simple: just disable the uncooperative app.

Identifying decision makers is the first crucial step in sales, and Clearbit offers the widest and most accurate database for that purpose.

Clearbit review by <span>Jay W.</span>
Jay W.

"Like a treasure map!"

What do you like best?

I went from thinking about trying to connect with Gary Vaynerchuck to sitting with him in his office at Hudson Yards and it's I have Clearbit to thank for it.

I'm continuing to sort through potential contacts and I feel like it's an indispensable tool. I feel like a pirate on the high seas of the internet and Clearbit has provided the treasure map.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any gripes. The free version has already provided so much value it's ridiculous.

Finding the emails to people I have to get in touch with.

Clearbit review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Finds any email address easily and accurately"

What do you like best?

crossreferences available email address giving appropriate info. Finding someone's email address is a breeze. With the newly launched Gmail add-in Connect, you get a sidebar that offers details on not only the person you’re emailing with but also information on their company, when available.

What do you dislike?

While super convenient for end users looking to send out emails, it also means that those who like to keep their email address more private will have some trouble doing so in the future.

lead generation. provides an accurate email with very minimal bounced email

Clearbit review by User in Internet

"Really powerful for prospecting"

What do you like best?

really love how simple the platform is and how I can find pretty much anyone im looking for.

What do you dislike?

the interface is a bit weird, but nothing i cant understand.the platform changes a bunch... just little subtleties that make the first 20 seconds confusing..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely try it. It's zero cost at the start and definitely saves time for sales, marketing, ceo, cmo type roles. keep up the great work clearbit team :)

We use it mostly for sales and prospecting. Trying to find out more about a specific person/ company and or what their contact information is.

Clearbit review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Clearbit Enrichment"

What do you like best?

Clearbit is a very innovative enrichment product that is a must have for anybody doing any of the following activities:

- Inbound leads

- Segmenting by demographic information for marketing

- Scoring leads

- Creating and optimizing territories for sales reps

- Analyzing your customers/prospects to help identify your ideal client profile

It seamlessly enriches your lead, contact and account data as new leads are entered into your CRM with no manual intervention. Since they compile data from a large number of sources, it's relatively accurate and there are very few companies (especially in the enterprise space) that they do not have accurate data for.

What do you dislike?

Clearbit could be stronger on having more revenue data. However, we find they have highly accurate employee count data and leverage this demographic data point instead. I also can't speak to the amount of info they have for SMB as I have used them mainly with an enterprise focus.

We use Clearbit for all of the following, the benefit being that you do not have to rely on reps or analysts to do tedious, manual research and data entry:

- Inbound leads

- Segmenting by demographic information for marketing

- Scoring leads

- Creating and optimizing territories for sales reps

- Analyzing your customers/prospects to help identify your ideal client profile

Clearbit review by <span>Malvika G.</span>
Malvika G.

"Clearbit"

What do you like best?

Easy to get a profile review about the potential employers or entrepreneurs.

What do you dislike?

A bit hard to use, especially when i log out of my account, it asks me to set up Clearbit everytime.

I like the connection and information that can be gathered from Clearbit, and it is useful for professional relationships too.

Clearbit review by <span>Claudio S.</span>
Claudio S.

"A crucial tool for our Prospecting"

What do you like best?

Clearbit is very easy to use and it has saved countless hours in our sales team.

We can now identify the right person to contact and Clearbit provides both the email and the Linkedin profile.

I wouldn't know how to do prospecting without using Clearbit

What do you dislike?

The access to all my emails and contacts. That's probably something that could be avoided

Finding the right person to contact. Finding their email and Linkedin profile.

It takes seconds with Clearbit

Clearbit review by <span>Matt N.</span>
Matt N.

"Marketing Dir."

What do you like best?

Clearbit was able to filter out leads by technology. So finding the right person was easy using their google sheets integration.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more technologies to choose from but other than that I had no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best way online to find prospects and leads that are highly targeted. We have had several sales from clients we found using Clearbit.

We are able to generate more leads than ever before with their system.

Clearbit review by <span>Jinesh S.</span>
Jinesh S.

"Amazing, ready to pay for it!"

What do you like best?

I love that Clearbit works so well. I can find most emails on it, and in fact I'm ready to pay for it but currently I cannnot.

What do you dislike?

I only dislike that there's a limit. I'll pay for it but there's currently no option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to find someone's email, this is the easiest way to do it. Most emails are on there, especially if your looking for startups or agencies.

We use it for lead gen.

Clearbit review by <span>Seamus K.</span>
Seamus K.

"Amazing Resource"

What do you like best?

The time I save. It's great to be able to find any relevant email connected to a specific domain, as well as the title of the employee if applicable, without having to search all over for it. The time saved is tremendous.

What do you dislike?

I don't appreciate having a maximum number of lookups, but my account just boosted to 100 a month so that's been cleared up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do not have experience with this product.

I am reaching out to schedule interviews with startup founders/CEOs and those types of companies are often especially difficult to get email addresses and names of employees because they're in early stages. I do that with ease now.

Clearbit review by <span>Wilson L.</span>
Wilson L.

"Quick & Easy"

What do you like best?

I can filter through people from a company and add them straight to salesforce. It lets me edit contacts and info before I import.

I've been using Discover Org and it doesn't allow me to do so.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a LinkedIn extension. The old tools I had allowed you to pull straight from LinkedIn, which is a huge time saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy tool, very responsive team.

I'm prospecting with it, it allows me to efficiently source prospect emails so I can start contacting them.

Clearbit review by <span>Troy H.</span>
Troy H.

"Fantastic, great time saver for adding and validating contacts in SalesForce."

What do you like best?

Its very simple, and user friendly. Great for tracking down valid contacts.

What do you dislike?

So far the only hitch is the Pop Up blockers can disable the feature at times.

Finding good contacts to prospect for potential customers is always a challenge in any Sales Environment. And this Clearbit is an extremely useful tool in overcoming this challenge. It takes out a lot of the time spent to hunt down contacts and allows you to use that time for other aspects of the sales process.

Clearbit review by User in Internet

"Clearbit makes it all clear"

What do you like best?

Clearbit has a gmail add on which is great. I don't have to leave my inbox while searching for the right contact from my own prospect list. I just type in the name of the company or site and then I'm presented with a list of potential contacts. Overall, I'm very happy with using Clearbit. I'm looking forward to more enhancements so that I can easily find the right contacts and reach out to who I need to.

What do you dislike?

Not finding the right title can be hard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you enter the correct domain as there could be companies with the same name. You may also type in the name of the individual you are looking for through the company and find the contact. You can type in company name and hit enter to get a company profile such as size, funding, etc.

I'm trying to solve lead gen at the office. We are a sales organization looking for marketers who need an audience like ours. It's important to find the right contact with the right contact information to strike it while it's hot.

Clearbit review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

"Clearbit review "

What do you like best?

Clearbit has an easy to use interface that isn't overly complicated or difficult to navigate. I love the fact it connects with Gmail instead of forcing me to use a third party website and remember log ins, which is a key reason why I would recommend it to others. It has quite a broad range of contacts which have come in handy when I've been struggling to find a contact for someone.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes a company will appear but then upon clicking on it, there are no actual email contacts available. For example, I was looking for contacts for a certain record label and they appeared in the drop down list but upon further investigation there were no actual emails available which was quite frustrating for me. I think it would be much better if they just weren't listed if Clearbit had no actual email contacts for them. A bit pointless!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great way to find key contacts for people you'd normally consider out of reach

I manage a handful of rock bands. They have new albums which they are trying to find a home for and I often ask them for a list of record labels that they would see as a good fit for their music. While I still like to contact record labels the old fashioned way, face to face or with mail it's often much more time effective to just send an email with some links to their music and some brief information about the artist. However, sometimes the Labels that are suggested to me are new to me and I don’t have any contacts there, which is where Clearbit comes in allowing me to track down email addresses of key A&R and label managers from some of the world's top record labels.

Clearbit review by <span>Mike P.</span>
Mike P.

"Great for enriching data"

What do you like best?

It is a great way to enrich data from a user or customer email address. I've found their prospecting tools to be a bit weak and not very different than anything else on the market. It is super easy to use and friendly for business users and engineers to get setup for different needs.

What do you dislike?

It is on the pricier side and enrichment isn't a 100% match. Their prospector tool is nice but builds similar lists to any other tools on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use and evaluate. Works out of the box.

We are using it to enrich Salesforce data as new leads and users come into Visible.

Clearbit review by <span>Matt P.</span>
Matt P.

"Improved onboarding"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to come in and check for emails of outbound prospects or inbound trials. Has given incredibly valuable data for both.

What do you dislike?

Can be hit or miss with finding emails. Is not necessarily the source of truth for finding an email; have to check other sources. With that being said - that seems to be an issue with any sales enrichment software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearbit is getting better and better.

Finding emails of outbound prospects has become incredibly easy using ClearBit.

On the inbound trial side, we do not require a name or other info (only email) so allows us to easily find the full info/data on trialling users.

Clearbit review by <span>Kathryn H.</span>
Kathryn H.

"It has helped an immensely "

What do you like best?

It's quick, simple, and effective. It hangs on the top upper right side of my Gmail, what else can I say?

What do you dislike?

I don't like the high price per search, I've used this and I like using it but I don't use it all the time. The price needs to be more reasonable for it to make me want to use it more over time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It should be a 10-12 dollar subscription service

Sometimes my leads grow cold and I need to find another point of contact. I deal with hospitals so this comes in handy for that.

Clearbit review by <span>Duron J.</span>
Duron J.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Provides a lot of insight on the person and their company I'm speaking with while reading an email. Even has tags for the category of the company.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to be able to search by function too for a person after searching for a company. You may know the company and can only remember the person's first name but if you had the option to search HR for example would help you with finding the right contact email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

Since I'm in the consulting industry it aids in gaining a better grasp on how potential clients and partners function so that we can better serve them.

Clearbit review by <span>Jacqueline F.</span>
Jacqueline F.

"Great addition to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see an overview of the person and their company within Salesforce from LinkedIn data. It's incredibly helpful to stay within Salesforce, saving me time from having to search and navigate to LinkedIn, before I reach out to the lead or contact.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to copy information from Clearbit into a Salesforce field. Currently, I have to retype fields such as addresses into a Salesforce field.

Saves times from having to navigate LinkedIn.

Clearbit review by <span>Sutha P.</span>
Sutha P.

"Amazing Tool!"

What do you like best?

Great tool to help you enrich your data. We tried out a few tools, including Salesforce's Data.com, and I would say Clearbit is better in so many ways!

What do you dislike?

There isn't much not to like; the most asked question is about data accuracy; from the feedback I've gotten from sales team I would say the data is accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out, very easy to use and administer.

Just like most people looking at this tool; we had bad data. Clearbit helped us correct our data, where our sales teams were about to have better conversation and reduce time where they spend researching.

Clearbit review by <span>Youcef B.</span>
Youcef B.

"Great for prospection"

What do you like best?

Tight integration With salesforce. Very useful Prospector tab. Accurate data.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have the ability to prospect by technology. Maybe it is possible and I didn't find the feature yet ;)

Prospecting. Saved a lot of time by having everything on the Contact/Lead form in salesforce.

Clearbit review by <span>Sean M.</span>
Sean M.

"Kinda amazing"

What do you like best?

It's just brilliant. I've found 95% of the people I was looking for.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike except for the 5% of people I can't find usually at very small companies.

Saves me thousands by not having to pay for some overpriced linked in prospecting tool.

Clearbit review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Clearbit- A Must-Have Tool"

What do you like best?

I've been using Clearbit Enrichment for more than 5months and I'm never disappointed when it comes to accessibility and ease of use.

What do you dislike?

I find the monthly maximum number of allowable people and email search low. And if you want to find more, then you have to upgrade- but their price range is really not affordable for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearbit Enrichment is a must-have for people who are looking for a lot of email addresses from specific companies.

I'm trying to find the right persons for me and my client's research. Clearbit Enrichment helped me connect to the right people and save me a lot of time.

Clearbit review by User

"When you know who you want to contact but don't have their information."

What do you like best?

The target audience information for my target market is not available in most lists available to purchase. I can find the names using other sources but need the email format to run campaigns. This is where Clearbit comes in for me. By providing the email format, I can create a mostly accurate email list for campaigns.

What do you dislike?

As stated above, the names of my target market are, for the most part, not in Clearbit or any other tool out there. It's not a knock on them, it is just a new market.

There are no lists of my target audience. I utilize the web and services like Linkedin to get them names and then use Clearbit to get the email format. It works quite well.

Clearbit review by <span>Michele P.</span>
Michele P.

"Using Clearbit on a daily basis"

What do you like best?

finding email and new contacts in the company is quite easy. it brings you to enrich your leads list quite easily. I also appreciate the possibility to find leads searching by website rather than by company

What do you dislike?

sometimes some infos are missing and leads are organized confusely. i think it may be better if one could filter all contacts that you find within an account.

sales

Clearbit review by <span>Alex P.</span>
Alex P.

"Impressively powerful"

What do you like best?

I've had to pay assistants to jump through all kinds of hoops for press/outreach research. I was shocked when Clearbit literally had full contact profiles for anyone I could ever want to reach at just about any company.

What do you dislike?

The "rapportive" style feature in gmail seems weaker than Rapportive actually was, which is surprising. It doesn't find info for most people, it seems.

Clearbit review by <span>Sunir S.</span>
Sunir S.

"Great for sales, partnerships, and maintaining my network. Unbelievably accurate."

What do you like best?

I rely exclusively on Clearbit to clean and enrich my lists. Frankly, as someone who has to manage thousands of relationships, I need Clearbit to keep my contacts up to date, clean, and accurate. The database is the most accurate I've ever used.

What do you dislike?

The UX is is a bit primitive. For an API service, I find them hard to get ahold of for partnerships and integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy, cheap, great API.

Professional network management; event sales.

Clearbit review by User in Computer Software

"Data Enrichmentment within Salesforce "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the application is within Salesforce. It adds data and lets you reach out to different contacts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data is incorrect or for example the company name that it creates cannot be saved. For example if you have an account name in Salesforce and create another contact you can save it, it will say error.

Allows you to reach contacts faster, it populated the data in Salesforce, so it saves time in that aspect too.

Clearbit review by <span>Trevor A.</span>
Trevor A.

"Fantastic tool!!!"

What do you like best?

It's great for finding contact info for people you're looking to connect with, extremely useful and powerful B2B Sales and Lead Gen tool. Would recommend for anyone doing sales or Biz Dev. Keep crushing it guys!

What do you dislike?

Not too much... It doesn't have every person you're looking for but they keep improving. Validating emails would be an added bonus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no reason not to get it and use it.

Lead gen and contact info the the correct person at a specific company. Sometimes you have to do a little more digging and investigative research but not very often.