Clearbit Enrichment

Clearbit Enrichment

Clearbit provides a suite of integrations and business intelligence APIs that help sales and marketing teams become more data-driven.

Work for Clearbit Enrichment?

Learning about Clearbit?

Clearbit Enrichment Reviews

Showing 339 Clearbit reviews
Clearbit review by Chris T.
Chris T.
View Original

"Clearbit is the bomb"

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clearbit Enrichment
Clearbit review by Jordi T.
Jordi T.

"Best Lead Gen Tool!"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to do lead generation with this tool, and find so much variety within the category you are searching. I also love the Gmail integration.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it sometimes has more errors than expected. The data expressed also does come out in your Google sheets somewhat messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearbit will significantly up your data enrichment game. In my case, I was working as an SDR trying to find the best way to generate leads for my agency. Clearbit helped me find extremely detailed leads with several different characteristics on an extremely granular level.

I was solving a lack of lead generation problem. This helped me take my game up to a new level in terms of production. I was spending so much time scraping the internet manually and this data was so enriched to the point where I was able to get so much else done.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Clearbit review by Nick T.
Nick T.

"Clearbit is Top Notch, I Couldn't Work Without It"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that clearbit will not only pull up the names and email of people under a given domain, but also give me their job title when available. This is huge because I'm normally looking for a specific person working at a company and having the job title helps a ton.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes the email I want or need isn't available. I look for most contacts on linkedin first and sometimes I find people that I need to reach but clearbit can't find the email. However, I can't expect it to be 100% right every time, no email search is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try out. There are a lot of competing software products out there like Clearbit, but I've had a lot of success with it and at minimum its worth downloading and trying. At max, it's great and you'll always use it (like me).

Outreach sales. So I use clearbit to find the emails of the decision makers at specific companies and it allows me to talk to the right people the first time. Which is huge.

Clearbit review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Simply the best enrichment tool"

What do you like best?

Clearbit was a hole-in-one for us. We wanted a nice add-on solution for enriching leads that were going to salesforce. Clearbit delivered that, and more, with no BS.

What do you dislike?

I always get asked "how accurate is this data" and I have no idea how to answer. The data is accurate because if they don't have the data, it doesn't enrich. I also had about six months where I was sending empty field data from Marketo to SFDC with the default of [null] then after reading some support Clearbit docs, I realized the default overwrite for Clearbit MUST be [[unknown]]. Now, when fields are blank, Clearbit knows what it is allowed to overwrite. That was an eye-opener for me that my sales rep missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use [[unknown]] as your blank state for empty fields from any third-party apps in SFDC and you'll see an amazing magic trick ;)

We're enriching so many leads and for first time as a marketer, I feel really smart with my customer data.

Clearbit review by Bence B.
Bence B.

"Incredibly powerful tool for outbound campaigns & customising sales/marketing experience"

What do you like best?

My favourite feature is how Clearbit can turn a domain into email leads but I am also going to experiment with prospect/lead enrichment as my Inbound campaign and incoming traffic ramps up.

What do you dislike?

Have been using it for a while but I cannot say there are things I do no to like. Slick UI, excellent functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whilst Clearbit is clearly a well put together standalone product, organisations using HubSpot or SalesForce will find it particularly useful when their platforms are connected.

Enrichment definitely makes it possible to be a lot smarter with your sales by allowing you to be able to tailor the conversation around the prospects role and match it against a marketing persona or scenario.

Clearbit review by Megan A.
Megan A.

"Highly recommended "

What do you like best?

The email addresses the most accurate out of the various tools my company has tried to use. Clearbit finds the emails that don't follow the email pattern for the company, which is extremely helpful. Since we have this integrated with SFDC, I love using the enrichment tool to confirm market size, technology in use etc. The prospector tool is also very helpful to quickly add higher ups to the account.

Our company is in a pretty interesting market, where our "competitors" have been around for a while. What is the most helpful is getting a first hand look at the technologies they're using. This helps my team and I determine how we would like to position ourselves in our emails to the prospect.

Since using enrichment in SFDC, our success as a team has improved greatly.

What do you dislike?

The only problem is there are some email people that you don't have in your system. These people sometimes have bounced email in result.

I don't have that many major dislikes though. I understand technology is not always perfect, and get that some of the emails might bounce still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free extension first to see if you like the data given. If so do a trial and so forth.

This tool really helped us be more efficient with our prospecting. It's given us more insight into the company, prospects and has been overall very convenient.

We started off with the clearbit gmail extension which we all loved, so I personally encouraged my manager to take a deeper look into deepening our use of the product.

Clearbit review by Lilabel M.
Lilabel M.

"Clearbit - Good for determining Company Email format, often hit or miss on finding the person I need"

What do you like best?

While using Clearbit, I loved being able to determine company email formats, which enables me to make more educated guesses to test and eventually verify with another website. Whenever the person I was looking for showed up on Clearbit, it was generally correct information.

What do you dislike?

Recently I haven't had practically any hits--that is, Clearbit actually finding the person I'm searching for. In terms of UX, sometimes it begins searching before I've finished typing the name. This isn't a big problem, just a minor irritant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Clearbit alone may not be able to get you all the information you want, if you use it in conjunction with Connectifier or Lusha or Contactout, you can get everything you need.

I use Clearbit to discover personal and professional contact information for potential technical candidates. The benefits of a reliable extension that tells me the company email format can be good, especially for a technical sourcer like me.

Clearbit review by Lika J.
Lika J.

"Excellent and easy to use - great potential"

What do you like best?

We're using cleabit integration for company and person data enrichment in salesforce. It works seamlessly with salesforce CRM and gives admin a lot of flexibility on how to utilize the data.

Most other enrichment services required to add the extra fields directly to contact/lead/account objects. Clearbit has their own object that hold all the data and I can decide which fields are important enough to copy over to the standard objects. The end users are barely aware that we have clearbit, only that additional data magically populates when they create records in sfdc.

I've been using clearbit for about 6 months now and have seen some dramatic improvements in both the application and in data quality.

What do you dislike?

The data quality and completeness needs improvement. There are some very large corporations that come up blank as well as missing revenue information for a lot of public companies. However, I see improvements all the time.

I would also like to be able to have more analytics around the enrichment, e.g. when the record was last updated by clearbit, data accuracy confidence.

Salesforce data enrichment.

"Surprisingly effective"

What do you like best?

As someone who does not have a lot of free time, I appreciate tools that let me get right into it. Clearbit is easy to download and even easier to use. It is also highly adaptable. If you're looking for someone but can't find that particular person, it's easy to pivot and find someone else who might be just as effective.

What do you dislike?

No real "dislikes." Only thing that would make it better is if there were more people to search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very easy to use tool, surprisingly effective, BUT it's not the holy grail. remember to cultivate multiple sources.

We are a b2b company. Reaching key decision makers at other companies can be challenging. The benefit is the ability to open up our sales funnel to a broader audience.

Clearbit review by Chidiebere Moses O.
Chidiebere Moses O.

"Out-Performed My Expectations"

What do you like best?

The speed of response is worth recommendation. Accuracy of data is very high. It saves so much time. Sales goes to peak when you do not need to check all web just to find the right contact person

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing to dislike about Clearbit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every Business Development Managers/Executives or Sales Person, should save the time of searching the internet for contact person for their business proposals and add this extension to your daily resource. It will save you the time and provide you the data that is accurate and the right contact person when you really need it.

I used it to find the right contact person when I want to fire my proposal emails.

Benefits were;

1. Time saving

2. Accurate data

3. High speed of response to query

4 Easy to understand and use

Clearbit review by Abdul K.
Abdul K.

"Data Enrichment Automation"

What do you like best?

The company endpoint of the Enrichment API is a key source in my algorithm for automated dirty prospect visibility data. The streaming features helps me run through huge datasets in parallel to save time. It is very cost effective with its pricing per call and the liberal trials which helps in proof of concepts.

What do you dislike?

This is a problem with most vendors and I don't blame clearbit at the moment due to its infancy but the coverage in different geographies. I did see the coverage was quite less in certain geographies than say North America.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, Their trial license is liberal and they are more than happy to help in any which way possible.

I am shedding more light on anonymous prospects through automated intelligence and the program uses the clearbit as one of the source to append attributes of an anonymous lead.

Clearbit review by Russ J.
Russ J.

"Great solution to improve data "

What do you like best?

The ability to improve data is the main focus and I have been looking at using the clearbit enrichment suite to enhance and validate contact in an application in development. Very clean and easy to use.

I am just learning the details of the API and look forward to adding it to my application and helping improve the data in my contacts.

What do you dislike?

It took me awhile to actually get my head around what I needed to do. Not being a programmer, there is a bit of a learning curve. Nothing too challenging once you get used to what you're seeing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is to start with the Gmail plugin and see how you can work with your data to clean and enrich.

It's a very clean interface and will allow you to learn the interface and take the steps necessary to make it work for your goals.

Cleaning my Data. from multiple sources. I was searching for a way to improve and enrich the data for all of my contacts. People move, and domains change, and it is always a moving target. If I can get everything working like I imagine I can then we will have a fantastic program. There are a lot of lead generation programs and so many lists that are garbage. Getting enhanced data makes all the difference in the world. I believe there are considerable advantages to gathering data from the public systems and creating clean data and nurturing the clients to improve retention, conversion and generate sales.

I can't tell you how many lost opportunities happen because someone didn't follow up with someone.

Enrichment in the data can reduce and use existing systems available today are here to help you clean your data.

Clearbit review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Clearbit Data Enrichment"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Clearbit is the ease of implementation and use. Implementation took less than a day - it was pretty much just flipping on a couple switches and deciding which fields in SFDC you want the Clearbit data to overwrite (or fill in if already blank).

What do you dislike?

The data refreshes every 30 days - I wish it was more often. Sometimes our reps find something on LinkedIn (ex. employee size) and it differs from what we have in SFDC. I also dislike how you have to have a license in order to pull reports in SFDC that have clearbit data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't heard of a lot of product releases with Clearbit. I would dig into this before purchasing again.

DATA. We need Clearbit data for prospecting, Account distribution, scoring, etc. Our sales, marketing, and CX team all use clearbit.

Clearbit review by Alexis A.
Alexis A.

"Clearbit Email Finder to the Rescue"

What do you like best?

Clearbit is the easiest and most accurate tool I've found so far to find emails.

What do you dislike?

The installation was a bit tricky. Everything else within the search was quite straightforward and simple.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a tool to find business emails or to verify this is a great addition. Love that it also plugs right into my Gmail account. Not sure about its mobile usage though. Plus you get 100 free email look ups a month :)

In my position, I often have to do outreaching to different companies and professionals. Their emails aren't always listed. Clearbit makes it easy for me to find the correct business emails so I can continue to market and network with professionals in my field.

Clearbit review by Michael D.
Michael D.

"Company Email Format "

What do you like best?

I liked being able to see company email formats. The prospects I was looking for generally returned good results. The most accurate tool I've used so far to find emails. Clearbit appeared to have the highest success rate when compared to the other tools online. The information provided allows our sales team to make more educated decisions.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you will receive emails for employees that are no longer active with the company. This affects your reputation as a bad domain if you're sending emails through gmail rather than a third party email tool like Tout or Salesloft. The layout of the tool could use some improvement.

We needed a way to find emails for our outbound strategy, FAST. Clearbit has been a cost-effective solution for our team. We realize that the benefits of deploying Clearbit include, but are not limited to: increased time spent selling rather than prospecting, increased efficiency in outbound email campaigns, decreased our bad reputation as a spammy domain.

Clearbit review by Damon G.
Damon G.

"Probably about as good as possible"

What do you like best?

It surfaces good email addresses more consistently than other products that I've tried. It has a free tier that is very useful and the paid tier has clear value.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is slow to keep up with internal changes--things like job titles and switches to a new email domain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product, but you and your colleagues should understand the privacy implications of using Clearbit before introducing the free version into your company.

It helps me contact professional acquaintances like past co-workers and people that I've met with at conferences. I could use LinkedIn, but people don't always check LinkedIn messages and I don't expect people I know to message me on LinkedIn.

Clearbit review by Chelsea Y.
Chelsea Y.

"You have to give this a try "

What do you like best?

It is so incredibly easy to find emails for our outbound efforts. No copy/pasting, no jumping between different tools or browsers - everything happens right in my email.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike. It can be a hit or miss with lesser known companies, and sometimes you will receive emails for employees that are no longer active with the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You have to give it a try. There are a lot of tools / resources out there and this has been the best experience by far. You do have to do some research up front and know what companies to search (that are relevant to your outbound strategy), but the ability to source emails directly from your email is fantastic.

We need a quick (legitimate) way to source emails for our outbound strategy, and hiring freelancers / other resources was just not cutting it. Clearbit is a cost-effective and efficient solution for our team.

Clearbit review by Paul F.
Paul F.

"Nicely integrated - No hassle install"

What do you like best?

Clearbit integrates with SFDC much more smoothly than I have seen from other BI solutions. The insights are extremely relevant from an enterprise perspective. Lead generation also looks to be very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Not much. For my org, it would be a process to get this spend approved. For a more nimble organization, I'd recommend trying it out!

I like the ability to pull relevant business insights directly from the account-level SFDC page. When I am reaching out to customers, it gives a nice overview of recent activities within the company.

Clearbit review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Clearbit is a life saver for all companies."

What do you like best?

I like that Clearbit is Salesforce integrated. I can log directly into my Salesforce account and upload companies and contacts in my database.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you type the website in with www., it creates an entire new account when I am trying to update contacts in an already existing account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use both sides of the prospecting tool. You can find both contacts and companies and it helps you leap over numerous steps you would've has to take without a vendor like Clearbit.

We are solving client outreach problems by being able to target the correct titles and job departments in the accounts we have in our Salesforce and then reaching out to those clients that fit our ideal profile for the customer.

Clearbit review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Need To Improve Contact Data Accuracy"

What do you like best?

I like the feature of Clearbit that shows most of the information I would like to know about a certain company.com like their social media, employee's counts and description. It helped me to identify easier especially their official Linkedin account.

What do you dislike?

Lack of verifying's profile. I was totally amazed of Clearbit Connect the first time I've used it. Sure, it shows person's profile like how Rapportive does when you enter or type an email address; but Clearbit confuses me each time I am desperate to know the exact email address format of the key contact I am looking for. Yes, there is a verified sign but not all email address I entered has a Clearbit account or even using it. Just for example Jane Doe working at company.com. When I started to formulate a format this will happen, jane@company.com exist in Clearbit database so it shows her picture and Twitter account BUT when I to verify it to MailTester.com it says that email is not valid. So when I try the jane.doe@company.com in MailTester it shows valid and when I try it to Clearbit, it only shows a blank profile info. Sometimes only with name and sometimes name + title.

Finding email address.

Clearbit review by Wilson L.
Wilson L.

"Quick & Easy"

What do you like best?

I can filter through people from a company and add them straight to salesforce. It lets me edit contacts and info before I import.

I've been using Discover Org and it doesn't allow me to do so.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a LinkedIn extension. The old tools I had allowed you to pull straight from LinkedIn, which is a huge time saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy tool, very responsive team.

I'm prospecting with it, it allows me to efficiently source prospect emails so I can start contacting them.

Clearbit review by Brittany M.
Brittany M.

"Has cut my prospecting time in half"

What do you like best?

I really like how useful this tool is for me when prospecting for new customers. I use this to track/investigate/find emails every single day.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you are trying to investigate e-mails the tool won't find anything . I don't believe that is a bug of company problem though. Perhaps the data just isn't available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, its great!

After using their free service my company just upgraded our plans and integrated Clearbit with Slack. Now when we want to investigate an e-mail, we go into our sales channel on Slack. Type in a simple command of /clearbit lookup (email) and the information that comes back tells us loads about our prospect! Their company, location, job title, number of employees in the company etc.

Clearbit review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"PR Intern"

What do you like best?

I like that it's very easy to find contacts on. It's easy to find a link from a website and then plug it in and I also like how there are a bunch of different contacts from the company, not just one or two. When using other platforms for company contacts I had a much harder time finding contacts and often found the contacts to be incorrect or just general comapny emails

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes it doesn't have some company's contacts. In addition, sometimes there is no contact for the CEO or founder or anyone higher up in the company, which is what we usually like for contacting companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy way to find contacts that I was not able to find in the past. I have only used the trial so far and am satified with it.

Business benefits is finding contacts much easier and faster than we have in the past.

Clearbit review by Aravind N.
Aravind N.

"Amazing Multipurpose Tool"

What do you like best?

Clearbit is a multipurpose tool for recruiters and sales or marketing professionals. I really like this extension. It's really easy to use. It's really great for finding email addresses of people you want to contact. The extension will take you to the clearbit page when you click it, where you’ll have access to the dashboard. There you can find options to find leads of any company by using the title and domain of the company. It also provides you the information of any employee of the company with name, email, title and sometimes photo.

What do you dislike?

I am using clearbit for more than a year the one thing I notice is it perfectly works with gmail but not with other email providers like yahoo or Hotmail. It's really great for big companies, but for smaller companies or startups, sometimes there are almost no contact info. The credits left in the clearbit account does not carry to next month if unused which is also a drawback sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearbit has one more useful option where it will verify the email address (mostly gmail). If you have a gmail address but don’t know it belongs to whom, just put it in the email column and give a search, it returns the full name, photo, last used location and valid or not.

It also finds business email address of any employee by just using the domain of the company. Without clearbit I would not have contacted some leads in my daily work.

Clearbit review by Martha Isabel L.
Martha Isabel L.

"The enrichment tool I was looking for"

What do you like best?

I really liked that this tool provides lots of information almost without researching. I found it very useful because you don't need to sign up in many profile webpages in order to get enriched data for accounts.

It is amazing how just with the email this enrichment tool can get that quality and quantity of information about a contact.

I am sure it will be very helpful in my sales goals.

What do you dislike?

There are just a few things I don't like. One of them is that I found a little difficult to execute the extension in the salesforce webpage.

Another issue is that in some countries (for example, Mexico) there is little data about certain contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful in your company.

I need many contacts to sell them my product, and contacts who can be my suppliers.

I have realized that this tool gives me both requests. And also helps me to make a plan with each customer.

Clearbit review by Andrea N.
Andrea N.

"Great for lead enrichment"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, and easy to use!

Clearbit is great for lead enrichment, Salesforce integration and reliable data. It also saves sales and marketing teams time by eliminating the need to do manual research. It is great for filling in gaps for industry, number of employees and title.

I also think the social widget is really a neat tool that is really helpful.

A must try for anyone looking to improve their org.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues with data completeness that needs improvement but I think this has more to do with the company's size and information that is available. (However even this issue has the option to be flagged which I think is great)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is for anyone looking for lead enrichment in their system. It works seamlessly and has sleep integration's that I think anyone would appreciate in their org. I strongly suggest everyone at least trail this product!

Salesforce data enrichment

Clearbit review by Sankaran N.
Sankaran N.

"Best Lead/Contact Enrichment tool in the market"

What do you like best?

It is providing enrichment available for lead or contact directly in the record detail page. So, sales rep doesn't need to leave the page to gather more information. It gives seamless integration. Most of the users in my team doesn't even know that they are using clearbit, it's very tightly coupled with Salesforce. It improved the data quality for our company which actually drives our business.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say anything i dislike. Because, it just works beautifully whatever promised in the box. However, i can ask for additional features, like lead/contact merges, lead conversion etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have product for sales team if you consider improving your business.

Data quality is number on advantage we get from Clearbit product. I can say that my business has closed more deals after started using this great product. It also increased the efficiency of sales reps, thus reducing the cost of hiring more sales people.

Clearbit review by Sadam S.
Sadam S.

" Excelent good source, I need this "

What do you like best?

i like verified email getting by this extantion I always get asked "how accurate is this data" and I have no idea how to answer. The data is accurate because if they don't have the data, it doesn't enrich. I also had about six months where I was sending empty field data from Marketo to SFDC with the default of [null] then after reading some support Clearbit docs, I realized the default overwrite for Clearbit MUST be [[unknown]]. Now, when fields are blank, Clearbit knows what it is allowed to overwrite. That was an eye-opener for me that my sales rep missed

What do you dislike?

Lead full information is not available yet .We get some false positives, especially on non-work email domains like me.com, yahoo.com, and even occasionally gmail where Clearbit resolves the company to Apple, Yahoo, Google, etc. When that happens, there's not a straightforward way to fix this and cleanup the record.I would highly recommend you at least trial this product. Between their data and sleek integrations this will defintely be a game changer for your org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

stongly recommended by me

get verified email .Salesforce data enrichment.

Clearbit review by Shweta M.
Shweta M.

"Feasible tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to search information needed specially my using the url of a particular company and getting a list of most of their employees.

What do you dislike?

They don't have emails of a few contacts that I'm looking for. Well, I can't expect them to have all but once in a while it'll be good to update their database and designations of the people

Its easy to install and use functionality is very helpful

Clearbit review by Kayshia V.
Kayshia V.

"I have found so many leads thanks to clearbit!"

What do you like best?

I love how it finds the emails for me while I prospect! It's so nice because some emails are so hard to find! But with clearbit it is all right there for us to use! Thank you for making such a fabulous platform.

What do you dislike?

A lot of the time the emails are wrong or there is no email at all, also on sales force a lot of times someone has already prospected that lead, so it ends up trying to make a duplicate. I would like to see this change so we don't end up taking other peoples leads and waste our time trying to prospect.

It is easier to find emails, so I am reaching the right person more often.

Clearbit review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"The most economical, easy to use, and cool extension you will find for a business resource."

What do you like best?

The favicon for the company is pulled along with the domain name (quickly). This helps me know the extension and I are seeing eye-to-eye. I enjoy the branding and how it fits into the Inbox dashboard. I really love how the results page has a link to their LinkedIn and some additional information like pictures, for confirmation.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that every time I log out of gmail/Inbox I then have to go back through all of the Clearbit onboarding (every restart, browser quit, log out, etc.). I would also like the system to be able to check to see if the email is valid. One thing I find inconvenient is the "email this contact", it automatically fills their address into the contact field and I usually like to insert that last. If there's a way to inject the name into the contact name section of a draft that I've already started, I would love that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

EX: Your boss comes to you and wants an email address for the head of a prospective lead company. Imagine wondering what that individual's email is at their company. All you have is their domain name. Guess what? That's all you need. You search for the domain name, there's a favicon to verify it's the right one, and then it lists all of the available names (and their titles!). Beyond that it allows you to connect with them right there, offering LinkedIn and create email buttons.

I'm job searching and using clearbit has allowed me to contact the decision makers. Having this ability is an excellent resource because contacting the person who can make action upon the request is, literally, a make-or-break moment.

Clearbit review by Sebastian F.
Sebastian F.

"Useful to find Key Decission makers"

What do you like best?

It is almost impossible Clearbit is missing the company you are searching for.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you find email addresses, which are from people who has left the company long ago. A quick check in Linkedin could be automated.

What I dislike is to find no-reply@... .com

If I want to you help Clearbit out, because I found an email they don't have, I have no quick place where to drop you the contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use the free version and it is working for me. Give it a try!

I am in Business Development, and preparing outbound email campaigns is always easier if you reach the right person. Clearbit is helping me quite a lot, I use it in addition to rapportive( checks all possible email combinations when I have a low certainty level of this email being the correct one), findthatlead (similar to clearbit, but giving as result all possible combinations) and mailtester to see if the server is still working.

Clearbit review by Nuno P.
Nuno P.

"Useful to find email addresses in an easy manner"

What do you like best?

To feature to find an email address when writing an email it's pretty amazing because it also shows you other email addresses within the same organization.

As well, it shows the list of companies that been searched before, so you can always go back and try to send another email to someone else if you want to.

What do you dislike?

I also use Rapportive and it is really annoying that I cannot use both extensions at the same time since Clearbit occupies the spot that is usually reserved for Rapportive (the right side bar when you open an email and you see details about the person that you are talking with).

That is a negative point because Rapportive offers more insights on the contact details than Clearbit, and I am using Clearbit mostly for its capabilities to find email addresses.

As well, I gave that feedback to Clearbit through their Facebook page and they never got back to me, which is also another negative point.

Having access to more email addresses enabled me to reach out to more people with relevant contact.

Clearbit review by Dean C.
Dean C.

"Great for lead enrichment"

What do you like best?

Salesforce leads and contacts are updated automatically with profile information - saves the sales and marketing teams a ton of time having to manually research. I can also easily add info to the Clearbit record when it doesn't find a match - at least for social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LI) that are important to know for our business. I also like their Slack support team - makes it easy to keep an eye on issues others are having that I might be having, too. And, when I've needed help, Slack makes it super easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Saving time and enabling sales and marketing to more quickly identify leads, their titles and their social accounts.

Clearbit review by Derek S.
Derek S.

"Great sales enrichment tool "

What do you like best?

The best aspect of this product is the Salesforce integration. Before I used Clearbit we would have to be logged in to multiple sources in order to get enriched data for accounts (i.e. employee count, emails, ect.) With the Salesforce integration I don't have to ever leave Salesforce when prospecting for accounts. Another thing I like is how great the data is. Hands down the most reliable data that I have come across.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say things I dislike with the product... but I guess one thing could be that not every company that I come across does not have data that I can use. Honestly I don't think this is the fault of Clearbit but just sales enrichment tools in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pain point that we were trying to solve was to find a tool that could give us the most accurate email and company info that we could find. I remember constantly having to fix email cadences I was sending due to a high number of email bounces. With Clearbit that number has significantly decreased.

Clearbit review by aki s.
aki s.

"Good Resource. Very small database"

What do you like best?

Ease of use. the interface is user friendly and links to social profile of the leads as well. Its quite helpful for getting the contacts in any of the campaigns. Ease of use. the interface is user friendly and links to social profile of the leads as well. Its quite helpful for getting the contacts in any of the campaignsEase of use. the interface is user friendly and links to social profile of the leads as well. Its quite helpful for getting the contacts in any of the campaigns

What do you dislike?

THe database needs to improve and add a lot of entries - at least all the profiles of LinkedIn. Not all names are shown with their respective jo titles. even linkedin is not included.THe database needs to improve and add a lot of entries - at least all the profiles of LinkedIn. Not all names are shown with their respective jo titles. even linkedin is not included.THe database needs to improve and add a lot of entries - at least all the profiles of LinkedIn. Not all names are shown with their respective jo titles. even linkedin is not included.THe database needs to improve and add a lot of entries - at least all the profiles of LinkedIn. Not all names are shown with their respective jo titles. even linkedin is not included.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. Its quite helpful for getting the contacts in any of the campaigns

i'm into advisory. clearbit helped me reach leads

Clearbit review by Gianmarino O.
Gianmarino O.

"Clearbit significantly expedites the process of finding those difficult to discern email addresses."

What do you like best?

It is quick, intuitive, and if I am unable to find the specific address I'm looking for, I can almost always find the broader structure that a company is using to make a best guess for the contact I'm trying to find.

What do you dislike?

The search feature is a bit buggy and sometimes jumps to "no results found" because of an extra space after a name, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the be all end all of email search, but it's a fantastic product that clearly and immediately adds value.

It makes it easier to find emails for sales and partnership outreach. I have sped up my time to contact as well as expanded my overall outreach.

Clearbit review by Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.

"Great addition to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see an overview of the person and their company within Salesforce from LinkedIn data. It's incredibly helpful to stay within Salesforce, saving me time from having to search and navigate to LinkedIn, before I reach out to the lead or contact.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to copy information from Clearbit into a Salesforce field. Currently, I have to retype fields such as addresses into a Salesforce field.

Saves times from having to navigate LinkedIn.

Clearbit review by Kera Z.
Kera Z.

"life changing product"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, easy to use, easy to find the contacts I need, and easy to verify the information.

This tool has totally changed the way I connect with people. I ask everyone on my team to install it as part of their onboarding process, and I recommend to people who do biz dev / marketing / recruiting / sales.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the email will by incorrect, or there won't be any contacts (or my specific contact) listed on ClearBit.

I also dislike that when I click the name it opens a new email. I'd prefer to always copy and paste, as I usually already have the email in question drafted.

Solving the problem of finding email addresses that are actually accurate, of knowing where people are located, and of having access to multiple contacts at the company I'm trying to get in touch with.

I have realized that LinkedIn isn't always accurate.

Clearbit review by Josh Antney G.
Josh Antney G.

"ClearBit saved so much time and helped our team focus on the important things!"

What do you like best?

The enrichment and prospect features are amazing and make navigating through leads simple and easy. The ClearBit reports are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is not a great way to search by region. The best you can do is just pull a lot and filter through excel or use a report to compare numbers and company HQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding a region filter will be extremely helpful and offering the ability to customize more fields that are mapped.

ClearBit's data is extremely accurate and helps us reach our targets. The data fits into our Salesforce fields and objects making reporting and searching a breeze.

Clearbit review by Chloe K.
Chloe K.

"Sales game changer "

What do you like best?

I love its seamless integration with Salesforce. It will automatically populate the information with accurate details so I can do all my prospecting from Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

It isn't available for every prospect.There are times when the information is absent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have Salesforce this is a no-brainer. It integrates seamlessly and gives you all the information you need to track down the right people at the right companies.

It is doing my prospecting for me which I love. It saves me time and prevents me from having to google search for a decent chunk of time to find the information I need.

Clearbit review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Life Saving"

What do you like best?

The Email finder feature is the best. As a start-up we were exploring a market where we knew no body and neither we had any contact details of our target audience. Practically solved the challenge and now e have established contact details.

What do you dislike?

Its too much to ask from Clearbit on this but If I have to say something about dislike, What I may dislike is, currently it does not provide the contact numbers of these individuals.

I think if not direct phone numbers, but at least information on board numbers of their office should be available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, must use it

As a start-up we were exploring a market where we knew no body and neither we had any contact details of our target audience. Practically solved the challenge and now we have established contact details. This helped us with our email campaigns to showcase our product

Clearbit review by Gany R.
Gany R.

"Easy integration with marketo, gives us all the data we need"

What do you like best?

The integration with Marketo is so straightforward and you can capture so much lead data with out having to clog your lead forms.

What do you dislike?

very little to dislike about clearbit, support is always available when you need it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're using Marketo it is definitely one of the best products to have in order to get all the lead data you need (from a demographic perspective)

So we needed to append data to current leads as well as new leads created so that we can ID leads we wanted to pass to sales. Their database is able to get us all the data we need as well as some social handles.

Clearbit review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very handy for finding out emails"

What do you like best?

I first love how easy it was to integrate Clearbit into my Gmail account; the process was seamless. Also, the search tool within it is intuitive and provides the exact matches that I am looking for. Accuracy has also been very good with this tool and I've yet to find an email convention that was completely off.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about it is that it sometimes takes too long to load; otherwise, very happy with it. I do wish to learn more about it, and it might perhaps be helpful to receive more emails from the developers / sales team about what other functionalities I might be missing out on, and how pricing would work for that. I think of MixMax and the constant emails about additional tools, etc., and I think that this is something that is missing from Clearbit. Has lots of potential!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm not quite sure what other things you are able to do with Clearbit, but for my purposes it works excellently and is easy to integrate into the existing workflow

As I am involved largely in the recruiting side of the business, Clearbit helps me to have access to more people and allows me to figure out email conventions and extend my outreach

Clearbit review by User

"A super valuable resource!"

What do you like best?

Clearbit has saved me hours of sleuthing to find email addresses of key contacts. I pride myself on knowing a few tricks for getting the email addresses of people I need to reach, and Clearbit seems to have incorporated them all into a single app. I'm especially impressed with the speed of results.

What do you dislike?

As with any online research, the results are only as good as the data. I've run into a few organizations that had no contacts listed, but that's been the exception.

The biggest challenge for a start-up is engaging that first critical mass of customers. Blind emails to corporate mailboxes are completely worthless. You need to reach specific individuals in those organizations and the message needs to be either personal, or, at minimum directly relevant to the position they hold in their organizations. Clearbit focuses on getting me that information.

Clearbit review by Nadav G.
Nadav G.

"An essential tool for sales"

What do you like best?

The coverage and accuracy is top notch; It allows you to know a lot about your leads before you even start talking with them, including the technology stack used on their company's website

What do you dislike?

It's quite expensive; The pricing for the native Salesforce integration is extremely steep and based on number of Salesforce users which seems unfair. If your company already uses and pays for the Clearbit API, you'd still have to pay at least $6,000/year extra just to have the Salesforce integration!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate it with your CRM and by mindful of the number of calls, as it can get really expensive really fast.

Knowing as much as possible about our leads without having to ask them

Clearbit review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Plugin for Gmail"

What do you like best?

With LinkedIn limiting the ways you can pull contact data from its site, Clearbit is a great plugin to have help find that data. I have found that it tends to have the correct data (emails, roles, contacts) more times than many other plugins.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't provide phone numbers. A limited amount of companies on there. I wish it could be more targeted and you would have the ability to run searches based off of x + Y + Z data, not just the one dimensional search it does now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's not the end all contact sourcing site but it is a nice compliment to all your other tools.

Clearbit is a great prospecting tool allowing sales teams to find the right people more often.

Clearbit review by User

"Best enrichment tool ever!"

What do you like best?

Prospector and enrichment data set is just out of this planet, there is nothing comparable on the market.

What do you dislike?

Prospector pricing is a little bit high for an early stage company, on the other side, it is reasonable to "protect it" with the annual plan. I am aware that data set is worth it though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as you can afford it - you should go for it, amazing piece of software.

The sales process is much easier with a tool we can fully rely on. When Clearbit gives me some data, it is always correct, did not have any failure with that yet.

Clearbit review by Lynette R.
Lynette R.

"Clearbit is AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

Definitely the best extension I have come across! It's accuracy is much better than anything else I have come across, and I have tried quite a few! No more copying and pasting my contacts. Simply upload with one click.

What do you dislike?

It's pretty pricey but worth it! Time is money and saving time with accurate results makes it all worthwhile.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would HIGHLY recommend ClearBit!

The ease and accuracy of each contact and the ability to add the contact with one click saves me a ton of time.

Clearbit review by Administrator

"Very intuitive"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ready-made integrations. batch feature lets me know if its worthwhile to enrich or not without spending any money. Finally, the APis are extremely well documented and can be used to increase workflows.

What do you dislike?

The database is heavily concentrated on tech sector. Understanding what sectors they have would be handy. That being said, they do offer a "batch" feature which gives you an overview of your list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the batch feature to know if they have your industry and sector.

Using an API key to work in google sheets to enrich and prospect leads. The results appear quickly which is handy. Large selection of data points increases the quality of leads and data that I have.

I would like to explore the direct CRM integrations in order to keep data fresh and current.

Learn more about Clearbit Enrichment

Clearbit Enrichment Videos

Learning about Clearbit Enrichment?

* We monitor all Clearbit Enrichment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.