Clearbit Enrichment

Clearbit Enrichment

Clearbit provides a suite of integrations and business intelligence APIs that help sales and marketing teams become more data-driven.

Work for Clearbit Enrichment?

Learning about Clearbit?

Clearbit Enrichment Reviews

Clearbit review by <span>Brian S.</span>
Brian S.
Validated Review

Simply the best enrichment tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Clearbit was a hole-in-one for us. We wanted a nice add-on solution for enriching leads that were going to salesforce. Clearbit delivered that, and more, with no BS.

What do you dislike?

I always get asked "how accurate is this data" and I have no idea how to answer. The data is accurate because if they don't have the data, it doesn't enrich. I also had about six months where I was sending empty field data from Marketo to SFDC with the default of [null] then after reading some support Clearbit docs, I realized the default overwrite for Clearbit MUST be [[unknown]]. Now, when fields are blank, Clearbit knows what it is allowed to overwrite. That was an eye-opener for me that my sales rep missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use [[unknown]] as your blank state for empty fields from any third-party apps in SFDC and you'll see an amazing magic trick ;)

We're enriching so many leads and for first time as a marketer, I feel really smart with my customer data.

Showing 298 Clearbit reviews
Clearbit review by <span>Nick T.</span>
Nick T.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the fact that clearbit will not only pull up the names and email of people under a given domain, but also give me their job title when available. This is huge because I'm normally looking for a specific person working at a company and having the job title helps a ton.

What do you dislike?

That sometimes the email I want or need isn't available. I look for most contacts on linkedin first and sometimes I find people that I need to reach but clearbit can't find the email. However, I can't expect it to be 100% right every time, no email search is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try out. There are a lot of competing software products out there like Clearbit, but I've had a lot of success with it and at minimum its worth downloading and trying. At max, it's great and you'll always use it (like me).

Outreach sales. So I use clearbit to find the emails of the decision makers at specific companies and it allows me to talk to the right people the first time. Which is huge.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clearbit Enrichment
Clearbit review by <span>Bence B.</span>
Bence B.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

My favourite feature is how Clearbit can turn a domain into email leads but I am also going to experiment with prospect/lead enrichment as my Inbound campaign and incoming traffic ramps up.

What do you dislike?

Have been using it for a while but I cannot say there are things I do no to like. Slick UI, excellent functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whilst Clearbit is clearly a well put together standalone product, organisations using HubSpot or SalesForce will find it particularly useful when their platforms are connected.

Enrichment definitely makes it possible to be a lot smarter with your sales by allowing you to be able to tailor the conversation around the prospects role and match it against a marketing persona or scenario.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Clearbit review by <span>Megan A.</span>
Megan A.

Highly recommended

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The email addresses the most accurate out of the various tools my company has tried to use. Clearbit finds the emails that don't follow the email pattern for the company, which is extremely helpful. Since we have this integrated with SFDC, I love using the enrichment tool to confirm market size, technology in use etc. The prospector tool is also very helpful to quickly add higher ups to the account.

Our company is in a pretty interesting market, where our "competitors" have been around for a while. What is the most helpful is getting a first hand look at the technologies they're using. This helps my team and I determine how we would like to position ourselves in our emails to the prospect.

Since using enrichment in SFDC, our success as a team has improved greatly.

What do you dislike?

The only problem is there are some email people that you don't have in your system. These people sometimes have bounced email in result.

I don't have that many major dislikes though. I understand technology is not always perfect, and get that some of the emails might bounce still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the free extension first to see if you like the data given. If so do a trial and so forth.

This tool really helped us be more efficient with our prospecting. It's given us more insight into the company, prospects and has been overall very convenient.

We started off with the clearbit gmail extension which we all loved, so I personally encouraged my manager to take a deeper look into deepening our use of the product.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Matt Sornson of Clearbit

Thanks for the kind words Megan!

Clearbit review by <span>Lilabel M.</span>
Lilabel M.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

While using Clearbit, I loved being able to determine company email formats, which enables me to make more educated guesses to test and eventually verify with another website. Whenever the person I was looking for showed up on Clearbit, it was generally correct information.

What do you dislike?

Recently I haven't had practically any hits--that is, Clearbit actually finding the person I'm searching for. In terms of UX, sometimes it begins searching before I've finished typing the name. This isn't a big problem, just a minor irritant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

While Clearbit alone may not be able to get you all the information you want, if you use it in conjunction with Connectifier or Lusha or Contactout, you can get everything you need.

I use Clearbit to discover personal and professional contact information for potential technical candidates. The benefits of a reliable extension that tells me the company email format can be good, especially for a technical sourcer like me.

Clearbit review by <span>Lika J.</span>
Lika J.
Validated Review

Excellent and easy to use - great potential

Validated Review
What do you like best?

We're using cleabit integration for company and person data enrichment in salesforce. It works seamlessly with salesforce CRM and gives admin a lot of flexibility on how to utilize the data.

Most other enrichment services required to add the extra fields directly to contact/lead/account objects. Clearbit has their own object that hold all the data and I can decide which fields are important enough to copy over to the standard objects. The end users are barely aware that we have clearbit, only that additional data magically populates when they create records in sfdc.

I've been using clearbit for about 6 months now and have seen some dramatic improvements in both the application and in data quality.

What do you dislike?

The data quality and completeness needs improvement. There are some very large corporations that come up blank as well as missing revenue information for a lot of public companies. However, I see improvements all the time.

I would also like to be able to have more analytics around the enrichment, e.g. when the record was last updated by clearbit, data accuracy confidence.

Salesforce data enrichment.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Matt Sornson of Clearbit

Thanks Lika! Appreciate the feedback and kind words. As a heads up, you can click the Flag button with Salesforce if you ever see data that is incomplete or incorrect. That goes straight to our QA team.

Great feedback on the analytics function as well. Something we're working on :)

Clearbit review by <span>Abdul K.</span>
Abdul K.

Data Enrichment Automation

Validated Review
What do you like best?

The company endpoint of the Enrichment API is a key source in my algorithm for automated dirty prospect visibility data. The streaming features helps me run through huge datasets in parallel to save time. It is very cost effective with its pricing per call and the liberal trials which helps in proof of concepts.

What do you dislike?

This is a problem with most vendors and I don't blame clearbit at the moment due to its infancy but the coverage in different geographies. I did see the coverage was quite less in certain geographies than say North America.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, Their trial license is liberal and they are more than happy to help in any which way possible.

I am shedding more light on anonymous prospects through automated intelligence and the program uses the clearbit as one of the source to append attributes of an anonymous lead.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Response from Matt Sornson of Clearbit

Thanks Abdul!

We are actively working on increasing coverage in additional geographies. If you have a specific need there, always feel free to give us a shout and we can work to prioritize that request.

Learn more about Clearbit Enrichment

Clearbit Enrichment Videos

Learning about Clearbit Enrichment?

* We monitor all Clearbit Enrichment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.