(339 reviews)

Clearbit provides a suite of integrations and business intelligence APIs that help sales and marketing teams become more data-driven.

Work for Clearbit Enrichment?

Learning about Clearbit?

Clearbit Enrichment Reviews

Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
Showing 32 Clearbit reviews
Clearbit review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Simply the best enrichment tool"

What do you like best?

Clearbit was a hole-in-one for us. We wanted a nice add-on solution for enriching leads that were going to salesforce. Clearbit delivered that, and more, with no BS.

What do you dislike?

I always get asked "how accurate is this data" and I have no idea how to answer. The data is accurate because if they don't have the data, it doesn't enrich. I also had about six months where I was sending empty field data from Marketo to SFDC with the default of [null] then after reading some support Clearbit docs, I realized the default overwrite for Clearbit MUST be [[unknown]]. Now, when fields are blank, Clearbit knows what it is allowed to overwrite. That was an eye-opener for me that my sales rep missed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use [[unknown]] as your blank state for empty fields from any third-party apps in SFDC and you'll see an amazing magic trick ;)

We're enriching so many leads and for first time as a marketer, I feel really smart with my customer data.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clearbit Enrichment
Clearbit review by Derek S.
Derek S.

"Great sales enrichment tool "

What do you like best?

The best aspect of this product is the Salesforce integration. Before I used Clearbit we would have to be logged in to multiple sources in order to get enriched data for accounts (i.e. employee count, emails, ect.) With the Salesforce integration I don't have to ever leave Salesforce when prospecting for accounts. Another thing I like is how great the data is. Hands down the most reliable data that I have come across.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say things I dislike with the product... but I guess one thing could be that not every company that I come across does not have data that I can use. Honestly I don't think this is the fault of Clearbit but just sales enrichment tools in general.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pain point that we were trying to solve was to find a tool that could give us the most accurate email and company info that we could find. I remember constantly having to fix email cadences I was sending due to a high number of email bounces. With Clearbit that number has significantly decreased.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

Clearbit review by Sadam S.
Sadam S.

" Excelent good source, I need this "

What do you like best?

i like verified email getting by this extantion I always get asked "how accurate is this data" and I have no idea how to answer. The data is accurate because if they don't have the data, it doesn't enrich. I also had about six months where I was sending empty field data from Marketo to SFDC with the default of [null] then after reading some support Clearbit docs, I realized the default overwrite for Clearbit MUST be [[unknown]]. Now, when fields are blank, Clearbit knows what it is allowed to overwrite. That was an eye-opener for me that my sales rep missed

What do you dislike?

Lead full information is not available yet .We get some false positives, especially on non-work email domains like me.com, yahoo.com, and even occasionally gmail where Clearbit resolves the company to Apple, Yahoo, Google, etc. When that happens, there's not a straightforward way to fix this and cleanup the record.I would highly recommend you at least trial this product. Between their data and sleek integrations this will defintely be a game changer for your org.

Recommendations to others considering the product

stongly recommended by me

get verified email .Salesforce data enrichment.

Clearbit review by Samuel S.
Samuel S.

"Accurately Qualify leads"

What do you like best?

No need to search for address or description of the org and then have to enter manually. Clearbit pulls in all the relevant data automatically into Salesforce. Also, love that it gives me names and email addresses for potential contacts that I can also easily add to accounts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is no data available on organizations.

Fills in missing data on our leads in Salesforce, that enables us to better qualify leads. Massive time saver.

Clearbit review by Sankaran N.
Sankaran N.

"Best Lead/Contact Enrichment tool in the market"

What do you like best?

It is providing enrichment available for lead or contact directly in the record detail page. So, sales rep doesn't need to leave the page to gather more information. It gives seamless integration. Most of the users in my team doesn't even know that they are using clearbit, it's very tightly coupled with Salesforce. It improved the data quality for our company which actually drives our business.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to say anything i dislike. Because, it just works beautifully whatever promised in the box. However, i can ask for additional features, like lead/contact merges, lead conversion etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a must have product for sales team if you consider improving your business.

Data quality is number on advantage we get from Clearbit product. I can say that my business has closed more deals after started using this great product. It also increased the efficiency of sales reps, thus reducing the cost of hiring more sales people.

Clearbit review by Martha Isabel L.
Martha Isabel L.

"The enrichment tool I was looking for"

What do you like best?

I really liked that this tool provides lots of information almost without researching. I found it very useful because you don't need to sign up in many profile webpages in order to get enriched data for accounts.

It is amazing how just with the email this enrichment tool can get that quality and quantity of information about a contact.

I am sure it will be very helpful in my sales goals.

What do you dislike?

There are just a few things I don't like. One of them is that I found a little difficult to execute the extension in the salesforce webpage.

Another issue is that in some countries (for example, Mexico) there is little data about certain contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very helpful in your company.

I need many contacts to sell them my product, and contacts who can be my suppliers.

I have realized that this tool gives me both requests. And also helps me to make a plan with each customer.

Clearbit review by Andrea N.
Andrea N.

"Great for lead enrichment"

What do you like best?

Easy to install, and easy to use!

Clearbit is great for lead enrichment, Salesforce integration and reliable data. It also saves sales and marketing teams time by eliminating the need to do manual research. It is great for filling in gaps for industry, number of employees and title.

I also think the social widget is really a neat tool that is really helpful.

A must try for anyone looking to improve their org.

What do you dislike?

There are some issues with data completeness that needs improvement but I think this has more to do with the company's size and information that is available. (However even this issue has the option to be flagged which I think is great)

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is for anyone looking for lead enrichment in their system. It works seamlessly and has sleep integration's that I think anyone would appreciate in their org. I strongly suggest everyone at least trail this product!

Salesforce data enrichment

Clearbit review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great and save time."

What do you like best?

Easy installation, no hassle on Salesforce settings, user friendly. Definitely save tons of time on market research. Can find possible lead and company information at one glance. This is useful for marketing and sales folks in order to determine a strong possible lead.

What do you dislike?

Lead and contact information work only for those that had a unique email address, Emails like gmail, hotmail cannot be found. This is great for data quality but most emerging companies use generic email which can be difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be great to include contact numbers.

We have to determine which industry the company is in and a short description on the company. Clearbit helps in this area.

Clearbit review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Useful, and just shy of delightful."

What do you like best?

Full and deep integration within Salesforce. Awesome and thorough guides.

What do you dislike?

Inaccurate data (a common example is incorrect LinkedIn profiles).

Not for Enrichment: The prospecting tool is incomplete and sometimes very slow and laggy. One main incomplete aspect of the prospecting tool is the inability to detect duplicates based on name and company (not just emails).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It would be nice to add a lead/contact and account news feature to aid with follow-ups.

Keeping data up-to-date and relevant.

Clearbit review by Sean M.
Sean M.

"Great for inbound lead data"

What do you like best?

For a portion of our leads, clearbit data fills in the data gaps for industry, number of employees, and title.

What do you dislike?

It only works for some of the leads--not smaller companies or leads with gmail/yahoo accounts. I understand this is a hard task. Also, we considered using clearbit for building outbound lists, but the data set is limited compared to other tools. The universe of google apps companies is a fraction of what was provided by datanyze. With that being said, the value we get from enrichment of existing contacts is well worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for inbound lead enrichment. Very easy to use, especially with Salesforce.

Better data on our current accounts, contacts and leads. We have been able to fill in a lot of data very quickly form our existing list.

Clearbit review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"Good for a beta"

What do you like best?

Sometimes it shows information that I don't have about a lead already in Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it crashes my browser, or just get's stuck trying to authenticate and my SF page never loads until I disable the plugin.

So far I haven't had any actionable information. The database it pulls from must be too small to find information on people that I look for.

Clearbit review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Very pleased with ease of use and data quality"

What do you like best?

Priced competitively compared with competitors. Easy set up. Works consistently without technical issues. Flexible pricing model. We got what we expected in terms of data quality.

What do you dislike?

As a smaller vendor, changes to their model can come as a surprise. The core functionality has remained the same, however.

We use Clearbit to enrich our records in Salesforce. Our sales team loves the fact that they can see so much data about their prospects at a glance right in Salesforce.

Clearbit review by Dean C.
Dean C.

"Great for lead enrichment"

What do you like best?

Salesforce leads and contacts are updated automatically with profile information - saves the sales and marketing teams a ton of time having to manually research. I can also easily add info to the Clearbit record when it doesn't find a match - at least for social accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LI) that are important to know for our business. I also like their Slack support team - makes it easy to keep an eye on issues others are having that I might be having, too. And, when I've needed help, Slack makes it super easy and fast.

What do you dislike?

Saving time and enabling sales and marketing to more quickly identify leads, their titles and their social accounts.

Clearbit review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for finding emails!"

What do you like best?

It's a great free tool to find email addresses. For the most part they are accurate and you can find a good majority of email addresses.

What do you dislike?

There is a cap on the number of emails that you can look up within a month, but after all it is free so they need to make money somehow!

I am finding email addresses of prospects that we don't have in our Salesforce. These are usually prospects that I found through LinkedIn.

Clearbit review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Great for enriching data"

What do you like best?

It is a great way to enrich data from a user or customer email address. I've found their prospecting tools to be a bit weak and not very different than anything else on the market. It is super easy to use and friendly for business users and engineers to get setup for different needs.

What do you dislike?

It is on the pricier side and enrichment isn't a 100% match. Their prospector tool is nice but builds similar lists to any other tools on the market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple to use and evaluate. Works out of the box.

We are using it to enrich Salesforce data as new leads and users come into Visible.

Clearbit review by Lika J.
Lika J.

"Excellent and easy to use - great potential"

What do you like best?

We're using cleabit integration for company and person data enrichment in salesforce. It works seamlessly with salesforce CRM and gives admin a lot of flexibility on how to utilize the data.

Most other enrichment services required to add the extra fields directly to contact/lead/account objects. Clearbit has their own object that hold all the data and I can decide which fields are important enough to copy over to the standard objects. The end users are barely aware that we have clearbit, only that additional data magically populates when they create records in sfdc.

I've been using clearbit for about 6 months now and have seen some dramatic improvements in both the application and in data quality.

What do you dislike?

The data quality and completeness needs improvement. There are some very large corporations that come up blank as well as missing revenue information for a lot of public companies. However, I see improvements all the time.

I would also like to be able to have more analytics around the enrichment, e.g. when the record was last updated by clearbit, data accuracy confidence.

Salesforce data enrichment.

Clearbit review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Its a very innovative product"

What do you like best?

- Awesome Salesforce Integration.

- Chrome Extention is very helpful

- Outlook extension is great

What do you dislike?

- The accuracy of Data outside North America can be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

- Improve lead to sales experience.

- Lead Enrichment

- Data Validation

- Append Demographic information on the

Clearbit review by Youcef B.
Youcef B.

"Great for prospection"

What do you like best?

Tight integration With salesforce. Very useful Prospector tab. Accurate data.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have the ability to prospect by technology. Maybe it is possible and I didn't find the feature yet ;)

Prospecting. Saved a lot of time by having everything on the Contact/Lead form in salesforce.

Clearbit review by User in Computer Software

"Data Enrichmentment within Salesforce "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that the application is within Salesforce. It adds data and lets you reach out to different contacts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the data is incorrect or for example the company name that it creates cannot be saved. For example if you have an account name in Salesforce and create another contact you can save it, it will say error.

Allows you to reach contacts faster, it populated the data in Salesforce, so it saves time in that aspect too.

Clearbit review by Nadav G.
Nadav G.

"An essential tool for sales"

What do you like best?

The coverage and accuracy is top notch; It allows you to know a lot about your leads before you even start talking with them, including the technology stack used on their company's website

What do you dislike?

It's quite expensive; The pricing for the native Salesforce integration is extremely steep and based on number of Salesforce users which seems unfair. If your company already uses and pays for the Clearbit API, you'd still have to pay at least $6,000/year extra just to have the Salesforce integration!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate it with your CRM and by mindful of the number of calls, as it can get really expensive really fast.

Knowing as much as possible about our leads without having to ask them

Clearbit review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Clearbit for Salesforce - Lite - Great Extension"

What do you like best?

Ability to link from Salesforce to LinkedIn for client profiles.

What do you dislike?

Not all companies have contact information, but better than nothing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is a great extension of Salesforce, should not be your only lead generation tool, but definitely helps in cracking open large enterprise accounts for sales reps looking to find a contact at companies.

Being able to unearth multiple contacts within a company and able to identify their LinkedIn profile, email and/or phone numbers make reaching customers easier.

Clearbit review by Bence B.
Bence B.

"Incredibly powerful tool for outbound campaigns & customising sales/marketing experience"

What do you like best?

My favourite feature is how Clearbit can turn a domain into email leads but I am also going to experiment with prospect/lead enrichment as my Inbound campaign and incoming traffic ramps up.

What do you dislike?

Have been using it for a while but I cannot say there are things I do no to like. Slick UI, excellent functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Whilst Clearbit is clearly a well put together standalone product, organisations using HubSpot or SalesForce will find it particularly useful when their platforms are connected.

Enrichment definitely makes it possible to be a lot smarter with your sales by allowing you to be able to tailor the conversation around the prospects role and match it against a marketing persona or scenario.

Clearbit review by Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.

"Great addition to Salesforce"

What do you like best?

I love being able to see an overview of the person and their company within Salesforce from LinkedIn data. It's incredibly helpful to stay within Salesforce, saving me time from having to search and navigate to LinkedIn, before I reach out to the lead or contact.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to be able to copy information from Clearbit into a Salesforce field. Currently, I have to retype fields such as addresses into a Salesforce field.

Saves times from having to navigate LinkedIn.

Clearbit review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

"Clearly Available Data"

What do you like best?

While using salesforce its' really easy to see quick info about my customer

What do you dislike?

Something the information is simply not correct

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its an awesome way to quickly grab information about customers

having to look at multiple screens and search contacts

Clearbit review by Administrator

"Wanted to love it"

What do you like best?

enjoyed the great interface within salesforce CRM

What do you dislike?

lack of data and very poor customer support

using to enrich and add to the data in our existing salesforce CRM

Clearbit review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Clearbit is a life saver for all companies."

What do you like best?

I like that Clearbit is Salesforce integrated. I can log directly into my Salesforce account and upload companies and contacts in my database.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you type the website in with www., it creates an entire new account when I am trying to update contacts in an already existing account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely use both sides of the prospecting tool. You can find both contacts and companies and it helps you leap over numerous steps you would've has to take without a vendor like Clearbit.

We are solving client outreach problems by being able to target the correct titles and job departments in the accounts we have in our Salesforce and then reaching out to those clients that fit our ideal profile for the customer.

Clearbit review by Lauren M.
Lauren M.

"Excellent Prospecting Tool"

What do you like best?

Clearbit Prospector is one of the better tools out there!

What do you dislike?

The packages are a bit $$$$ pricey!

We love the seamless salesforce integration - huge help!

Clearbit review by Wilson L.
Wilson L.

"Quick & Easy"

What do you like best?

I can filter through people from a company and add them straight to salesforce. It lets me edit contacts and info before I import.

I've been using Discover Org and it doesn't allow me to do so.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a LinkedIn extension. The old tools I had allowed you to pull straight from LinkedIn, which is a huge time saver.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy tool, very responsive team.

I'm prospecting with it, it allows me to efficiently source prospect emails so I can start contacting them.

Clearbit review by Chloe K.
Chloe K.

"Sales game changer "

What do you like best?

I love its seamless integration with Salesforce. It will automatically populate the information with accurate details so I can do all my prospecting from Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

It isn't available for every prospect.There are times when the information is absent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have Salesforce this is a no-brainer. It integrates seamlessly and gives you all the information you need to track down the right people at the right companies.

It is doing my prospecting for me which I love. It saves me time and prevents me from having to google search for a decent chunk of time to find the information I need.

Clearbit review by Josh Antney G.
Josh Antney G.

"ClearBit saved so much time and helped our team focus on the important things!"

What do you like best?

The enrichment and prospect features are amazing and make navigating through leads simple and easy. The ClearBit reports are also very helpful.

What do you dislike?

There is not a great way to search by region. The best you can do is just pull a lot and filter through excel or use a report to compare numbers and company HQ.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Adding a region filter will be extremely helpful and offering the ability to customize more fields that are mapped.

ClearBit's data is extremely accurate and helps us reach our targets. The data fits into our Salesforce fields and objects making reporting and searching a breeze.

Clearbit review by Matthew B.
Matthew B.

"<3"

What do you like best?

Speed, Simplicity and Deep Integration with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit confusing on where to find the Clearbit Widget inside of Salesforce.

Better data to make more informed sales decisions.

Clearbit review by Administrator

"Solid Product, Poor CS"

What do you like best?

The Salesforce integration is very clean, simple and user friendly. The contact information from the Prospector product has been accurate and very help

What do you dislike?

Pretty poor CS. It always takes multiple days and follow ups to get answers to basic questions/issues. Unwilling to go above and beyond in any capacity to help their customers out.

Find new businesses to go after. Enrich company information for our existing data for better segmentation and targeted messaging. New contacts and contact info on existing accounts.

Learn more about Clearbit Enrichment

Clearbit Enrichment Videos

Learning about Clearbit Enrichment?

* We monitor all Clearbit Enrichment reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(339 reviews)