ClearCare

Web-Based Scheduling, Marketing, Billing, and Communications Software serving non-medical home care agencies.

Work for ClearCare?

Learning about ClearCare?

ClearCare Reviews

Ask ClearCare a Question
Showing 77 ClearCare reviews
ClearCare review by <span>Sarah P.</span>
Sarah P.

Home Instead Senior Care

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the Clear care software and phone app. It makes my life so much easier. Whenever I'm on the go I can see my schedule and see my clients information. I love that I can see my hour a and when I clock in and out.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say anything badly about Clear Care. It's a great program and really helps me with my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Clear Care. It makes work so much easier for my employer and for myself the employee. It helps me stay connected and I am able to see my schedule ahead of time. I can plan my hours and my pay for that week. It's a great company. Lo

Clear Care provides a way for me to stay connected to my clients even when I am away. I can see their information which is very helpful on the go. I just recently downloaded the app which is super easy to use and it's great when you need fast access.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClearCare
ClearCare review by <span>Sarah I.</span>
Sarah I.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

The Best Out There

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. Everything you need is right there available to you and easy to find. I'm also super impressed with the customer service. Every time I've ever had a question about anything, they've promptly responded with a suitable answer. I love all the different features and helpful ideas they give.

What do you dislike?

It does tend to move a little slowly when going from one tab to the next. It would be nice if there were a way to speed it up a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we chose to use ClearCare, we were initially just looking for a simple program to make scheduling easier. We were using one that we threw together using Microsoft Excel. Our business was growing and we needed something easier to use and easier for multiple people to access. Of all the online software we looked at, ClearCare was the obvious choice. It had the best reviews and the layout and ease of use factor is incomparable.

I fell in love with ClearCare even more when I learned about all the things we can do with. Everything is so easy to organize and access. It does so much more than scheduling. With this program, we have been able to easily accommodate the rapid growth our business has seen. As we have gotten busier, the workload hasn't been overwhelming like we feared it would be.

Customer service at ClearCare has been very impressive. Every question I've had was responded to and sufficiently answered almost immediately. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I can't even begin to imagine how stressful our days at the office would be right now if we didn't have ClearCare by our side.

Efficiency has vastly improved since we began using ClearCare. We're able to keep better track of both clients and caregivers. Scheduling is a breeze. Communication has improved and become so much easier than without ClearCare.

What Private Duty Home Care solution do you use?

ClearCare review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

ClearCare works to improve

What do you like best?

I like that ClearCare is always making changes to best suit our needs, and that some features are customizable to fit our needs for our employees and clients more accurately.

What do you dislike?

I wish more features could be customizable. For example I wish ClearCare allowed you to differentiate types of POA when tagging those individuals i.e. Health, Financial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great software, and ClearCare is making some great strides to keep up with trends. The new iOS feature and Android will allow our employees to utilize an app to clock in and out. Our employees are so excited to begin utilizing this feature!

We are more efficient when documenting. Those items can be seen by a user immediately regardless if they are out of state or in the next room. It also allows us to communicate with families and our employees more efficiently with use of portal access, email, text, etc.

ClearCare review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

Comprehensive Home Healthcare Software

What do you like best?

ClearCare has excellent capability to pull and analyze data in real time. Report fields can be manipulated and altered to yield any number of useful data sets. I truly appreciate the ability to pull up information quickly and clearly, with the ability to drill down into the wealth of information stored. ClearCare is also responsive to issues, responding to emails quickly and listening to consumer feedback with quick turnarounds. I also like that ClearCare works with other relevant companies, such as Vantage Homecare Pulse, to make our processes more seamless and eliminate the need for duplicative manual data entry.

What do you dislike?

ClearCare rolls out product changes with little notice. Because field staff deployed all over the area are not in the home office, it necessitates a lot of guidance to implement new changes. It would be helpful to have more notice when these changes affect field staff. We have approximately 160-180 field staff at any given time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClearCare is constantly rolling out updates and new features, they really do listen to customers and adjust their product accordingly.

ClearCare allows us to have a better understanding of the needs of the community we serve. Overall, the available reports and dashboards allow us to see trends over time (i.e. how many people need 24-hour care vs. care one day a week). We can also upload files that allow for enhanced collaboration with other agencies, such as Hospice.

The Family Room is a huge benefit for us and lets our clients and their families stay in touch, send us tasks, view invoices and schedules, and have a shared calendar for personal appointments.

ClearCare review by <span>Brenda G.</span>
Brenda G.
Invitation from a vendor or affiliate

CLEAR CARE IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN

What do you like best?

Clear care is INTUITIVE and INTEGRATED!! This system will save you time and money. The system is so easy You don't have to spend hours training new staff how to run it. The integrated payment processing ensures you get paid from clients on time. We get paid before our payroll even runs. CUSTOMER SERVICE. You will not find better customer service anywhere. I have been on other systems that have horrible customer service. These Management team is very innovate and are leaders in their industry. With other systems I always felt like at some point I would find a better system out there. I feel like I will grow old with Clear Care!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing!! Seriously at this point I am not sure what I would change but this program is making me type something in so I guess I would like for clients to be able to upload documents when they email me. Currently we can not receive an attachment from a client thru clear care

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret it. You will wish you switched from you old system sooner

Collecting Receivables on time. We have no outstanding debt. Customers are happy with the accuracy and easy of billing.

ClearCare review by <span>Jonathan T.</span>
Jonathan T.

Great management software

What do you like best?

ClearCare takes the hassle out of managing so many different aspects of our business. It handles intakes, clients, caregivers, billing, payroll, and many other fantastic things. It is easy to use with great support behind the product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are features I wish were there that do not exist, but they are constantly listening to ideas and feedback to improve the product. Sometimes the software can move a little slow from time to time.

It makes everything as far as managing client and caregivers to billing and payroll fall under one roof. Makes things move much more fluidly.

Learning about ClearCare?

* We monitor all ClearCare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.