ClearCare

Web-Based Scheduling, Marketing, Billing, and Communications Software serving non-medical home care agencies.

Work for ClearCare?

Learning about ClearCare?

ClearCare Reviews

Ask ClearCare a Question
Showing 77 ClearCare reviews
ClearCare review by <span>Sarah P.</span>
Sarah P.

"Home Instead Senior Care "

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the Clear care software and phone app. It makes my life so much easier. Whenever I'm on the go I can see my schedule and see my clients information. I love that I can see my hour a and when I clock in and out.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say anything badly about Clear Care. It's a great program and really helps me with my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Clear Care. It makes work so much easier for my employer and for myself the employee. It helps me stay connected and I am able to see my schedule ahead of time. I can plan my hours and my pay for that week. It's a great company. Lo

Clear Care provides a way for me to stay connected to my clients even when I am away. I can see their information which is very helpful on the go. I just recently downloaded the app which is super easy to use and it's great when you need fast access.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClearCare
ClearCare review by <span>Sarah I.</span>
Sarah I.

"The Best Out There"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. Everything you need is right there available to you and easy to find. I'm also super impressed with the customer service. Every time I've ever had a question about anything, they've promptly responded with a suitable answer. I love all the different features and helpful ideas they give.

What do you dislike?

It does tend to move a little slowly when going from one tab to the next. It would be nice if there were a way to speed it up a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we chose to use ClearCare, we were initially just looking for a simple program to make scheduling easier. We were using one that we threw together using Microsoft Excel. Our business was growing and we needed something easier to use and easier for multiple people to access. Of all the online software we looked at, ClearCare was the obvious choice. It had the best reviews and the layout and ease of use factor is incomparable.

I fell in love with ClearCare even more when I learned about all the things we can do with. Everything is so easy to organize and access. It does so much more than scheduling. With this program, we have been able to easily accommodate the rapid growth our business has seen. As we have gotten busier, the workload hasn't been overwhelming like we feared it would be.

Customer service at ClearCare has been very impressive. Every question I've had was responded to and sufficiently answered almost immediately. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I can't even begin to imagine how stressful our days at the office would be right now if we didn't have ClearCare by our side.

Efficiency has vastly improved since we began using ClearCare. We're able to keep better track of both clients and caregivers. Scheduling is a breeze. Communication has improved and become so much easier than without ClearCare.

What Private Duty Home Care solution do you use?

ClearCare review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"ClearCare works to improve "

What do you like best?

I like that ClearCare is always making changes to best suit our needs, and that some features are customizable to fit our needs for our employees and clients more accurately.

What do you dislike?

I wish more features could be customizable. For example I wish ClearCare allowed you to differentiate types of POA when tagging those individuals i.e. Health, Financial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great software, and ClearCare is making some great strides to keep up with trends. The new iOS feature and Android will allow our employees to utilize an app to clock in and out. Our employees are so excited to begin utilizing this feature!

We are more efficient when documenting. Those items can be seen by a user immediately regardless if they are out of state or in the next room. It also allows us to communicate with families and our employees more efficiently with use of portal access, email, text, etc.

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Comprehensive Home Healthcare Software"

What do you like best?

ClearCare has excellent capability to pull and analyze data in real time. Report fields can be manipulated and altered to yield any number of useful data sets. I truly appreciate the ability to pull up information quickly and clearly, with the ability to drill down into the wealth of information stored. ClearCare is also responsive to issues, responding to emails quickly and listening to consumer feedback with quick turnarounds. I also like that ClearCare works with other relevant companies, such as Vantage Homecare Pulse, to make our processes more seamless and eliminate the need for duplicative manual data entry.

What do you dislike?

ClearCare rolls out product changes with little notice. Because field staff deployed all over the area are not in the home office, it necessitates a lot of guidance to implement new changes. It would be helpful to have more notice when these changes affect field staff. We have approximately 160-180 field staff at any given time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClearCare is constantly rolling out updates and new features, they really do listen to customers and adjust their product accordingly.

ClearCare allows us to have a better understanding of the needs of the community we serve. Overall, the available reports and dashboards allow us to see trends over time (i.e. how many people need 24-hour care vs. care one day a week). We can also upload files that allow for enhanced collaboration with other agencies, such as Hospice.

The Family Room is a huge benefit for us and lets our clients and their families stay in touch, send us tasks, view invoices and schedules, and have a shared calendar for personal appointments.

ClearCare review by <span>Brenda G.</span>
Brenda G.

"CLEAR CARE IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN"

What do you like best?

Clear care is INTUITIVE and INTEGRATED!! This system will save you time and money. The system is so easy You don't have to spend hours training new staff how to run it. The integrated payment processing ensures you get paid from clients on time. We get paid before our payroll even runs. CUSTOMER SERVICE. You will not find better customer service anywhere. I have been on other systems that have horrible customer service. These Management team is very innovate and are leaders in their industry. With other systems I always felt like at some point I would find a better system out there. I feel like I will grow old with Clear Care!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing!! Seriously at this point I am not sure what I would change but this program is making me type something in so I guess I would like for clients to be able to upload documents when they email me. Currently we can not receive an attachment from a client thru clear care

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret it. You will wish you switched from you old system sooner

Collecting Receivables on time. We have no outstanding debt. Customers are happy with the accuracy and easy of billing.

ClearCare review by <span>Jonathan T.</span>
Jonathan T.

"Great management software"

What do you like best?

ClearCare takes the hassle out of managing so many different aspects of our business. It handles intakes, clients, caregivers, billing, payroll, and many other fantastic things. It is easy to use with great support behind the product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are features I wish were there that do not exist, but they are constantly listening to ideas and feedback to improve the product. Sometimes the software can move a little slow from time to time.

It makes everything as far as managing client and caregivers to billing and payroll fall under one roof. Makes things move much more fluidly.

ClearCare review by <span>Tamra J. F.</span>
Tamra J. F.

"Excellent service with ClearCare"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how intuitive and integrated ClearCare is! I converted our Agency from a Registry model and chose to switch my software to ClearCare at the same time. During this huge transition, I realized that I would've drowned in the chaos if I had my other software! ClearCare helped to integrate so many processes and with such ease. My on-boarding experience was very good although I pushed for a quicker on-boarding schedule and they helped to make it happen. Even now, whenever I have a question or need help and call Customer Support, each and every person has always been extremely helpful and that is so appreciated!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about ClearCare however, their partner with background screening is terribly expensive and not very helpful at all. I am glad to know that ClearCare is bringing on another screening partner because I really like the integration with background screening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

ClearCare helps us manage our office time and minimize redundancies. This allows us more time to develop our business.

ClearCare review by <span>Danielle P.</span>
Danielle P.

"Robust cloud platform for home care agencies"

What do you like best?

Accountability and compliance are key in home care billing, so I really like the telephony with voice signature option. It's especially nice that all of the telephone recordings are available for review, including even the buttons pressed. It makes it easy to troubleshoot The many ways to customize reports

What do you dislike?

There's no app for caregivers with signature capability. This would make a big difference for compliance with state requirements. Clearcare is better for private duty nursing but could be made better for Medicaid/Medicare providers. Caregivers can use their mobile phones to log into the website but an app would be much better. Also there's a high learning curve with Clearcare and using it is not very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to make sure everyone who needs to use it trained on it, including caregivers. There's a significant learning curve and it's MUCH harder to try to catch up when needs arise.

Our business needed a way to keep track of where employees are, in the moment, along with a way to quickly schedule replacement caregivers. Clearcare is useful at every step, from the application and background screening capability (through partnership with GIS) to scheduling and tracking caregiver whereabouts. It's also an excellent way to keep track of client records and the security has been beefed up for HIPAA compliance. It's an integral part of our business.

ClearCare review by <span>Aimee R.</span>
Aimee R.

"Efficient "

What do you like best?

I like that all of the info needed for each client is easy to access.

What do you dislike?

The place to sign is temperamental. It likes to slide left back to the previous screen when trying to sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have senior clients using the signature section may be difficult or frustrating for them. You may want to invest in a good stylus.

It puts everything in one place. My time cards, my client’s info, requested tasks. It’s all in one app.

ClearCare review by <span>Angelia L.</span>
Angelia L.

"Wonderful and easy to use for scheduling!"

What do you like best?

We started using ClearCare a couple years ago. Our owner, Janet, received a call from one of their salespeople. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and low pressure. We had previously been doing our scheduling via paper. Using ClearCare was much simpler and faster. It gets our schedules out to the caregivers and clients in real time. The time we have saved has given us the ability to grow our client and caregiver base. They are always making improvements to make things run smoother. Their support staff is always friendly and helpful. They genuinely care. We love using ClearCare and recommend it 100%.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about ClearCare. They have been wonderful!

Using ClearCare for our scheduling has freed up time to do marketing for clients and caregiver development. It gives us the ability to communicate changes in schedules and care plans in real time. Which helps us serve our customers better and more effiently.

ClearCare review by <span>Tim C.</span>
Tim C.

"Not insanely great, but one of the best out there"

What do you like best?

Responsive design and scheduling tools, ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Plan of care / Assessment tool very weak. Pricing a little high. Telephony tools powerful but inflexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it for ease of use and core functionality. Unless you're brand new, you can probably do better than what ClearCare offers in terms of payment card processing and workers comp insurance, in terms of price, but then again you should check since things may have changed and it does offer some ease-of-use virtue to not have to separately set up and administer those functions.

Scheduling and revising schedules quickly and easily, on both desktops and smartphones or tablets. Makes after hours and weekend on-call coordination much easier.

ClearCare review by <span>Richelle C.</span>
Richelle C.

"East of Use"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the detail that ClearCare goes into to ensure a smooth going experience. At times, the job itself is too much to handle, but I need a system that can keep up and can handle everything I throw at it and ClearCare does that and then some. There are so many amazing features that cuts time by so much so I can focus it on other things. Billing takes less than 30 minutes, and exports with the click of a button, caregivers are able to log into their caregiver portal at any time so they can view their assignments, future calendars and client info.

Customer support is always there for me if I have a question about something and always has a quick solution for me so I can get back to work!

What do you dislike?

Every now and then, but very rarely ClearCare will become a bit slow but it never lasts more than 20 minutes.

Making sure everyone is on board and not just the client is a huge deal- the family portal is so cool and our families LOVE it! It's that much easier now to connect with everyone! After giving me an email, they will have their own log in where they can see everything about their loved ones past, current and upcoming shifts, see invoices and so much more!

ClearCare review by <span>Kendra B.</span>
Kendra B.

"Clear Care Review"

What do you like best?

I like that ClearCare is very user friendly. It is easy to teach other even if they don't have computer skills. All areas of ClearCare is simple to learn and gives tools that help caregivers and clients. Our clients comfortable that their bill is correct because the caregivers clock in and out. We don't have to worry about making sure we get the time sheets back from the caregiver. That would take up a lot of our time wasting trying to gather all the time sheets then add them up in order to pay the caregiver and bill the client. I like the way ClearCare helps with time management.

What do you dislike?

I don't any have dislikes, I would like our caregivers be able to clock in and out from more than one phone number and not just one phone number. There is times that a client does want the caregiver to use their phone or the phone maybe out of order. The only other dislike I have is when a client cancels for one day you can't cancel that one day it cancels the whole week. After that day you have to remember to go in and change the schedule back to available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClearCare is very beneficial for the everyone; the client, caregiver and the administrator.

The clock in and out system helps by verifying the accountability of the caregivers, it helps the clients feel better about their billing as well so they know that what they are being charged is the correct amount. Also gives verification in case there is a discrepancy with a clients billing.

ClearCare review by <span>Jade Nicole D.</span>
Jade Nicole D.

"ClearCare keeps it clear."

What do you like best?

The software is simple and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

That you can edit the notes in the activity log but not in the calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using ClearCare. It is the simplest to learn and the most complete software that I’ve worked with in over 10 years of human resources/home care positions.

ClearCare is innovative and modern, always implementing new features that incorporate modern technology.

ClearCare review by <span>Amy G.</span>
Amy G.

"Our experience with ClearCare has been wonderful!"

What do you like best?

I love that ClearCare is always listening and looking for ways to make the system better for its users. The system is very user friendly. I also love all of the weekly webinars. I've learned to use the system for things that I wouldn't have typically even knew I needed. This system has been very integral to the rapid growth of my business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find that the mapquest integration is incorrect

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform has thus far provided everything we need to properly serve our clients and employees.

The amount of reports and tracking that ClearCare is capable of producing has cut our administrative time significantly. Many things were were tracking manually is now being done by the push of a button!

ClearCare review by <span>Elais P.</span>
Elais P.

"ClearCare & Home Health Care Integration"

What do you like best?

ClearCare was easy to learn and get started on. Their customer support was excellent in helping us migrate our data over and learn the processes of scheduling, charting, payroll processing, and billing. The platform is clean and modern looking, without too many tabs or graphics to clutter the page. ClearCare also allows us to run reports on everything from caregiver visits to financial stats, which is an easy way to view how our agency is progressing.

What do you dislike?

One item that could be improved is the family room module - it would be helpful to have an agency log in side for caregivers, so that they can easily view dates inputed into the client calendar by the family.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many HRM products are too cluttered and are not user friendly, so it is important to look for clean interfaces with easy to navigate pages.

Efficient scheduling and billing processes were our main goal when we switched to ClearCare along with a streamlined HRM program, all of which has been a great benefit to using ClearCare. Our staff also enjoy using ClearCare, as it is easy to log into from any phone or device, since it a web-based program.

ClearCare review by <span>Bradley M.</span>
Bradley M.

"Valuable Resource"

What do you like best?

ClearCare is easy to teach to all generations of software users. The training videos are a valued asset for not just office staff, but caregiver's as well.

What do you dislike?

Once a client has been moved from Active to Non-Active, users lose some valuable resources. While you can go pull reports, you can not look at the live schedule and review previous weeks where a client may have been active but now not-active. For Private Pay Agencies, there is a constant flow of Active to On-Hold clients, the ClearCare system could provide better support for the myriad of turnover.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't tried ClearCare, give it a shot. You would be surprised at the professional direction the system will take you and your employees.

Scheduling used to take two to four days depending on volume and changes. Once we moved to a ClearCare system of scheduling, it freed up more Administrative time while also freeing up Schedulers to work on more educational materials. This saved me not only from having to hire an additional employee, but the peace of mind knowing you do not have to answer clock ins or clock outs is a lifesaver.

ClearCare review by <span>Tom P.</span>
Tom P.

"We love ClearCare"

What do you like best?

After almost 10 years of suffering with scheduling programs made for certified agencies and didn't do what we needed, we discovered ClearCare.

ClearCare brought simple scheduling to a new height. We now put out invoices first thing on Monday morning, from ClearCare without having our bookkeeper entering information and producing invoices on Tuesday. ClearCare loads directly to Quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we don't ever get to call and chat with tech support! Not once!

I'll tell you this, we recommended ClearCare to one of our local competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask them for the demo, and like us, you will not be able to wipe the smile from your face.

We signed up the very next day.

ClearCare suggested it might take 3-4 weeks to be live. We loaded data in 1 week and were up and running in week two.

TIME!

ClearCare saves us hours doing invoicing, posting deposits, scheduling changes to staff and it DOES NOT GO DOWN when you need it to get schedules out.

ClearCare review by <span>Jeffrey W.</span>
Jeffrey W.

"ClearCare leading the pack in the Home Care Tech space"

What do you like best?

ClearCare has obviously put a lot into the back end of their product. They have an excellent user interface and really fast performance. They are far and above the previous products we have used. The report writing fucntion is really robust and quick at getting information to you.

What do you dislike?

They do not have user security settings at this time for the various roles that function within the office. There is a great function of allowing for reminder emails to be sent but it goes to all admin users and causes a high volume of these notifications that requires a work-around. This would not be an issue in a small agency, but in our case where we have different departments, it would be great to have role-based notifications or contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that you get what you pay for.

We needed speed, scale-ability, and better functionality for our clients and our employees. I needed to be able to trust the reports we were running and be confident in the decisions we are making daily as a business.

At this point, I am estimating that this product will eliminate two FTE office staff over time with an annual savings that will pay for the whole product. We have already seen a huge uptick in productivity due to the quick responsiveness of the system. Case managers are also reporting a 33% reduction in time required for a reassessment.

ClearCare review by <span>Linda S.</span>
Linda S.

"We have been using ClearCare for 2.5 years."

What do you like best?

The best part of using ClearCare is how user-friendly and intuitive it is. Also, I love that you set up the schedule once for a client and don't have to keep "building" schedules each week. I love the messaging feature where you can send a message to a caregiver via either text or email or both and that message and their reply gets automatically stored in their electronic file in ClearCare. It's also nice that you can blast all the caregivers, or a select bunch, at one time to broadcast that you have a shift open. The CareFinder tool is great for matching the service needs of the client with the skills of the caregiver. For example, it would never select a caregiver who is alergic to dogs for a client who has a dog. Clearcare also has a lot of standard reports as well as a good system to create reports based on whatever filter you choose. ClearCare's staff are all very friendly and helpful and will try their best to find a solution to your problem.

What do you dislike?

There are a few excellent reports that I would prefer you could change the date range for. For example, instead of just the the lifetime revenue of referral partners, it would be nice to look at the last month, or the last year. Also for the KPI board, it would be nice to see the numbers for a set period of time instead of weekly numbers. And it would be nice to have the option to count unconfirmed shifts as scheduled hours so I can see the total number of scheduled hours per week without having to manually add the unconfirmed shifts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of software systems out there and I would recommend trying several live demo's before making your decision. ClearCare is more expensive than many systems but like most things, you get what you pay for and the value of ClearCare is clearly evident.

The integration with QuickBooks is seamless and we like the appearance of the ClearCare invoices much better than QuickBooks. We no longer have to cut and paste emails into an electronic record since any messages to or from ClearCare automatically goes into both the caregiver and client electronic record. Much time is saved when scheduling due to the CareFinder tool.

ClearCare review by <span>Stephanie D.</span>
Stephanie D.

"User-friendly and functional"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of functionality for our office and caregivers. The new app is great and it usually loads quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not able to customize much to our specific needs, the mobile version leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have very clear ideas of what you want but be willing to work out new ideas.

Organization of our clients, caregivers and schedules.

ClearCare review by Administrator

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to use, there is a great community of resources available to help you when you have questions. I also really enjoyed all the tutorial videos, it made ClearCare and easy to learn tool in our office.

What do you dislike?

The few times i needed to get someone on the phone it was a longer process then I would have liked on hold, but they were efficient in answering my questions!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, It will be a great asset to your company and make things sooo much easier in a daily basis

SCHEDULING! It is so easy to see who to schedule, and what caregivers and clients are not a good match. It makes it easy to make sure that you are sending the right person!

ClearCare review by <span>Gail L.</span>
Gail L.

"Love ClearCare!"

What do you like best?

I have been in business almost seven years. ClearCare is the third program I have used and it is absolutely the best! It's easy so to use - very intuitive so that with minimal training your staff can sit down and do the job essentials of adding prospects, clients and caregivers and creating and staffing shifts.

My WOW moment with ClearCare was realizing how easy it is to communicate with my staff both individually and as a group. The biggest WOW was when I saw that all office communications through ClearCare are automatically added into the caregiver file so we have documentation if ever needed. Very handy if you every have to deal with EDD!

Customer service has been great from our initial start to present time - the staff are nice and knowledgeable and I get quick answers to all my issues with little wait time. I worried about switching from our old program to ClearCare and thought it would be a nightmare but it was relatively painless. Although we had to do some prep work (cleaning up our old database) once we sent our files to ClearCare they got everything input for us so we could hit the ground running.

What do you dislike?

I would like the monthly charges to be directly connected to the clients on our calendar. The way it is set up now we are charged for all active clients. This means as someone goes on hold we have to quickly deactivate them to avoid charges then reactivate them when they come back. This is clunky and unnecessary - the system could easily be set to charge us based on who has shifts for the month - any shifts would trigger a charge.

My other issue is that we have to go into payroll to approve appointments and charges and then we have to go into billing to approve appointments and charges. I've never seen this before. In all other programs you go into one window to approve both at the same time. This is definately something that takes longer and where there can be improvment. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know a lot of people that have based their decision on cost and have gone with other companies. You get what you pay for and so many times I hear they regret their decision. ClearCare may be one of the more expensive options but in my opinion I get the best program out there and am paying less in staff time because my staff is able to operate more efficiently.

ClearCare has helped me grow my business and has ended up saving us lots of staff time. We are definitely able to handle our scheduling in a fraction of the time that we used to on our old programs. The system does a great job of matching client and caregiver skills for open shifts and also shows how far the caregiver is from the client. Because of this we are able to get more done in less time. Nice!

ClearCare review by <span>Jerod E.</span>
Jerod E.

"ClearCare is the best in the business."

What do you like best?

The usability and cloud capabilities are fantastic. A Place at Home has been able to adapt the ClearCare platform to gain additional efficiency. The reporting system is robust and customizable. We easily link all payroll and billing through ClearCare. APH has been able to grow at a good pace and ClearCare has been our #1 tool. I am also impressed with how they listen to user issues and react in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate their CRM offerings but do require a more robust system. This is the only drawback that I have but I know that ClearCare invests a lot of time, effort, and money improving their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a no brainer. Sign up... and tell them that I sent you.

Increasing ROI. Increasing efficiency. ClearCare has taken A Place at Home's communication ability to the next level. Without giving away all of our secrets, we utilize the tab feature as well as the tab reporting feature to concentrate on many areas of interest. We have been able to streamline many everyday process by simply pulling reports and gathering data instead of having to go to the source and ask for the same information.

ClearCare review by <span>Jonna O.</span>
Jonna O.

"ClearCare helps my young agency run like one of the national big dogs"

What do you like best?

I chose clear care because it is a powerful platform that is very intuitive to use. I really fell in love with the software when started using the online application and applicant tracking features to streamline my hiring process. On-boarding was a bit of a learning curve, and I had a rep change in the middle of my process. But, overall it was a success, and now anytime I need something I can call and get a quick response. I love how features like the family room allow for better communication with my clients. The ability to automate many of the process we used to do has allowed us to operate with a leaner more efficient team. I spend more time in community outreach, and less time in admin purgatory. I recently got turned on to the work safe program. Not only did I save a percent and a half on work comp, but I got a fully formed plan for work comp risk management.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if they had integrated payroll, and the option to customize when the day starts. I have had to find work arounds for how overtime is calculated in a 24hour period for my 24's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out and make sure to consider the communication platforms between caregivers and the agency, and clients and the agency.

I am almost paperless now, and have one location and system for managing my entire business. I don't lose track of potential hires, and the system sends me reminders so info is up to date. Now my files are easily managed, and I don't have to riffle through files to find the info I need.

ClearCare review by <span>Bobbyetta G.</span>
Bobbyetta G.

"Forget the Rest and get the Best...Clear Care"

What do you like best?

I truly like all of the features and really appreciate the Clear Care Team's innovative approach to ongoing changes on the Home Care Industry

What do you dislike?

I really have not found anything to dislike about this product. If I have an issue I can utilize the Clear Care University feature and or just shoot the Team an email and get an answer:)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo; talk to a user/administrator, talk to a scheduler. Don't fret, just take the leap!! The landing will be soft and sweet:)

Utilization of maximum units. Expiring employee documents. Drastic decrease in No Call No Show didn't know my schedule errors!! Time savings, great surveys, and better cash flow!

ClearCare review by <span>WANDA D.</span>
WANDA D.

"EASE OF USE, EASE OF TRAINING, TIME MANAGEMENT"

What do you like best?

I self taught myself on Clearecare system in less than a day! It is also very easy to train others with basic computer skills in a few hours. Ever area of Clearcare is easy to learn and provides tools that assist with time management and accountability for staff and caregivers. Our client feel confident their billing is correct because they know the caregiver clocks in via phone when the arrive and as they leave. No more messy time sheets. Internally we appreciate the peace of mind for our staff because they know their caregivers have arrives. The scheduling component is also easy for duplication of shifts with each client. Its also great to have a daily view at any time of billing (revenue) with just a click to reports. I used many programs in 39 years of staffing physicians and nurses; and this one was by far the easiest to learn and master!

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, but would like to see the scheduling component be based on "availability" vs "not available" then the view is good for multiple reasons and planning for new prospects/clients.

Additional space for phone numbers in the client profile as we have our care givers clock in from their cell phone when they pull into the driveway and just before the pull out. Our goal is to be able to provide 100% care fro the tie the walk into the clients door!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that customer service is awesome, questions are answered quickly and correctly. If you have never used any other healthcare software programs, then look no further because Clearcare is a most user friendly program and one that everyone can learn and appreciate all aspects including reports and management of staff.

The clock in and out system provides us with accountability of our caregivers, client satisfaction that their billing is correct and time management for our staff to work on new business knowing the caregivers are on assignment. The ability to see reports of revenue in a click allows for better management of the business and see our growth or lack of anytime of the day or night!

Billing and payroll are also very easy to accomplish since it's tracked every second of the day!

ClearCare review by <span>Rosa R.</span>
Rosa R.

"Best Third Party Program"

What do you like best?

I love Clear Care. It is so easy to use. Very self explanatory. What I like best about it is, the portal. Our clients are able to view their schedules. You can easily add a shift and select with detail the dates, how often, whether it is weekly, bi-weekly, every single detail, you name it, it is there. Clear Care has its dashboard that shows you exactly what you want to see.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i don't like bout this program. It has everything you can possibly want. The dashboard is so easy to use. The only thing that I would probably want to improve is, the way we do advance billing. Other than that I believe it has it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend clear care to everyone that might these types of businesses. It gives you clarity and precise information, and lets you put in schedules in such an accurate form.

The fact that my clients can just log in to their portal without having to wonder what their schedule is if they forgotten, it's just amazing.

ClearCare review by <span>Sloan K.</span>
Sloan K.

"Office at my fingertips "

What do you like best?

I like that we can perform a lot of functions in 1 program. You can have clients, caregivers, applicants all in 1 place, family information, billing, payroll etc. Its nice to not have to toggle to many different software programs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the software has hiccups

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out all the functions ClearCare offers. When setting up from the beginning you can add all the new features of billing and family rooms .

Consider ClearCare because it is easy to use and learn and it can be your office at your fingertips from anywhere you go

Solving keeping all the office stuff consolidated in 1 locations that can be accessed from anywhere

Clearcare can be accessed on mobile phone in seconds and you have no trouble doing any function even from a mobile phone

ClearCare review by <span>Julie C.</span>
Julie C.

"ClearCare Forever! "

What do you like best?

I love that ClearCare is always updating and creating a better platform for home care. The scheduling component is very strong but they aren't satisfied to create great scheduling software-they want to make the lives of those in the home care business better.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if the applicant process could be customized to the steps we use in our office,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a demo. Look at how easy it is to use. Take a close look at the system you are using, how you are using it. Try not to look at ClearCare as a scheduling system. It's so much more. The and only then do a cost/benefit analysis.

The messaging features have really cleared up issues with communication. CareFinder is great and the ease of scheduling are so helpful. We've really streamlined office processes by using ClearCare. Payment processing has really simplified billing and payments for us.

ClearCare review by <span>Dave E.</span>
Dave E.

"An industry leading software"

What do you like best?

We have been with Clear Care for almost a year now and we love the efficiency it provides to our office. We love the fact that it helps us with compliance and keeping our employees on task. The most important thing it does for us is to keep us up to speed with everything for the licensing in our state as well as the requirements for specific long term care companies paying for our care. We knew we had a great product the moment one of our employees came in with their updated car insurance information and we hadn't contacted her.....but Clear Care had. It is a wonderful product that has changed a lot and added so many new items in the short time we have been with them. The innovation and assistance they provide is helping us to stand out in our market.

What do you dislike?

I probably dislike the fact that some of my competitors have this product as well. I think their popularity is getting out there and they are growing a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely don't let price be a deterrent. Talk to them and talk to other users. You will see they are happy and would never go back.

We are able to reduce the time we get paid, reduce our liability and reduce the amount of office staff needed because of Clear Care. The price was a concern for me at first but I am so glad we got past it because I would never go back to a different software.

ClearCare review by <span>Nate H.</span>
Nate H.

"Best Homecare Software I Have Ever Seen"

What do you like best?

This system has the most accurate and trouble free integration with Quickbooks than any other system I have used. Many software companies charge extra for the telephony, but not Clearcare. I also like the telephony log so there is no question about a caregiver clocking in our out and what time it happened. I have to say that the thing I like the best about this company is that they listen to it's users. They take our suggestions and implement them into their software. We know what we need and they give it to us.

What do you dislike?

Very little that I dislike. I would like to see the mileage payable to caregivers integrated with the Quickbooks Payroll system. They are always making improvements and enhancements. It would also be great if we could leave recorded messages for our individual caregivers. Maybe there is a way to do this but I have not found it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, but also take advise from those that have been in the industry for awhile. After 11 years expirence, you will not find a more comprehensive system or a better support staff to work with.

The biggest solution this system has allowed us to deal with is the tasks that we assign for each client are updated after each shift. This becomes our care logs and eliminates the need to have paper care logs in each clients home. They never come up missing. They are always complete, and we can access them anytime we want. Another great feature is the Family Room. Family members of our clients like to log on and listen to what our caregivers are saying about the related care given to their loved ones.

ClearCare review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Clearcare online "

What do you like best?

Clearcare online is self explanatory easy to understand easy to navigate and most important easy to teach others. In scheduling Color coded has made everything much easier for our schedulers to follow,understand and remember.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike from this product but if I had to choose I'll have to go with the options to search for clients we would like to search for them by las four of their social security or by date of birth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop searching. This is a computer friendly, easy to understand and quick to teach program if your main issue is organization and lack of interest from your management team this is the key to your growing agency. You can thank

Me later.

Online billing. We have a few private pay clients where we recently started using the family portal to send invoices out and give them acces to pay online as well.

ClearCare review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications
Administrator in Public Relations and Communications

"ClearCare makes my life infinitely easier!"

What do you like best?

We chose ClearCare in our first year of business while we were attending our annual franchisee conference. The representatives were so helpful and took the time to explain every aspect of using the program. We were not very big at the time but we were growing quickly. Since implementing ClearCare 2 years ago our business has more than doubled and we have been able to keep things organized and maintain proper contact with clients, caregiver, referral sources, and prospects through setting reminders in the system. Through the care finder we have been able to keep proper documentation for shifts offered and declined so we can fight unemployment claims.

Customer Service is amazing. Not only has almost every question I have needed answered easy to find in the knowledge tab but if my question is not easily answered there I can email the support team and get a response within 24 hours. Because the system is still growing we have run into some times when the system is down and though this can be extremely frustrating the support team always communicates with us right away and works hard to get it up and running again. I have never noticed it down for more than a 15 minutes.

The on boarding was very simply and quick. Though we were pretty small at the time so the transfer of clients wasn't hard, I don't know how it would have been with more clients but we were very happy with the support and responsiveness when we ran into problems.

What do you dislike?

One function that is fairly simple and should be added to the main page reflecting the list of caregivers is a section that would show if the caregiver is live in or hourly. I have told ClearCare for years that they should add this and it doesn't seem like it would be that hard to do but they still haven't done it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scheduling software can be a very personal thing because if you use something for a long time you are comfortable with it and it can be hard to switch out of your comfort zone. We were early in industry and though I have looked at other software programs more recently now that I have more knowledge about what we need I still find ClearCare to provide everything we need for a reasonable price and their support is awesome.

We are saving time and money by using ClearCare. We would not be able to operate our business as effectively if it weren't for ClearCare. Every morning when I sign onto my computer I open my email and ClearCare and those are the 2 main windows I always have open.

ClearCare review by <span>Susana F.</span>
Susana F.

"Intuitive Software & Forward Thinking Company"

What do you like best?

Clear Care is not just an amazing private duty software, but the company is a force of nature in the senior care industry. The software is sleek, user friendly, and exactly in line with the needs of a small business private duty. And the company cares about the movement and policy surrounding private duty care. They are helping advance education of our client base, and influence health care policy to benefit both private duty care companies and the clients we service. I appreciate the reporting options. Payroll is easy and flexible. Client care updates are easy to report and easy for anyone to review who might need access.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot. VERY RARE glitches that are flagged ASAP and and fixed within a matter of minutes or hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give this product a demo. They continue to amaze me and do all the right things. In touch with their consumer on a real level.

When I took the position as Director of this company, the files and reporting was a mess. I vetted quite a few software companies, and when I did the demo for Clear Care, something clicked. It felt so natural and easy and I was sure that anyone could step in front of the screen and intuitively have basic knowledge of the software. I was right. With baked in telephony and ADL task reporting, the caregivers went paperless within months of signing on. Our DADS (Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services) survey was a breeze with customized reporting features in the software, and the auditor was impressed by the ease at which I was able to locate and provide information. Day to day functions are a dream.

ClearCare review by <span>Tena G.</span>
Tena G.

"Easy, Efficient and FUN!"

What do you like best?

The ease of scheduling has relieved so much stress from our business. We have more time to focus on client care and caregiver training. At a glance we can see where someone is or if a schedule needs to be changed. Also knowing that some of the responsibility has been given to the caregiver is important. It gives the caregiver more of an active role in the business.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I dislike anything at the moment. Support is great, training a new caregiver is easy and processing reports has become an hour long process instead of ALL day. Because of the way ClearCare is set up we know we have 100% accuracy when submitting our reports or processing our bills we can do so with no worries.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we reviewed other scheduling software we were overwhelmed by the complexity and the price. ClearCare was so easy to understand and use. The price was definitely affordable and the fact that the telephony system was included was great! The Family Room was such an added bonus! When we tell families they can see the schedule and hear comments concerning their parents care they sign with our company everytime.

ClearCare has a report that is automatically sent to us to let us know when a caregiver license needs to be renewed. This was an issue we had with state inspections each year. With Clearcare we know we are compliant with these state regulations.. Friendship Home Care passed our state inspection last year with no defieciencies. We owe a great deal of that to the ClearCare system.

ClearCare review by <span>Heather A.</span>
Heather A.

"Clear Care best solution to manage Home Care Agency workflows"

What do you like best?

Clear Care is a webapp that can be accessed from any device at anytime. It manages all of our workflows from scheduling, to billing, to receivables, to payroll reporting, to managing referrals, marketing activities and so much more. It is easy to use and easy to ramp up new users.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything we dislike. The app is robust and support is very good. They are also very open to feedback and often incorporate into future changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always detail your must have requirements and ensure that product can manage and support them. Ensure that you can understand demo and overview. For us ClearCare met all of our requirements, expectations and then some!

We have now become more efficient, have all information and data within seconds, user errors have decreased and the greatest benefit is the time we have back to focus on clients, caregivers and marketing.

ClearCare review by <span>Andrea H.</span>
Andrea H.

"Simplicity at its best"

What do you like best?

ClearCare's accessibiity is what I like best. We can access caregiver and client information from anywhere, at anytime. This opens our ability to be in more places - marketing our services - instead of chained to our offices.

What do you dislike?

ClearCare offers a lot, but I would like more. :D

My ultimate wish would be to make ClearCare a full business management system and that way I could replace Quickbooks, Inuit Payroll and Square. However what is probably more realistic is seeing improved integration with my payroll service as well as bill payments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system itself is extremely easy to learn and use. The important thing will be making certain that those using it are comfortable in a computer environment, particularly with our the Internet works.

Efficiency is the biggest problem that is solved. Scheduling, billing and payroll all take far less time, leaving more time for customer service and marketing.

ClearCare review by <span>Melanie B.</span>
Melanie B.

"Raving About ClearCare"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of ClearCare is the reports and caregiver accountability. These two elements of the software have made the sales team in my office "Wow" our referral sources. When we tell social workers at the hospital about our telephony system, the living room feature and reporting capabilities, it gives us the competitive edge we need in a competitive industry. ClearCare has increased our revenue and the confidence of our team. My team actually enjoys being held accountable. They like seeing results from their work and they know the numbers don't lie. It has made everyone in our office energized and committed to excellence!

What do you dislike?

there is nothing that I don't like. I guess if I have to choose something its that sometimes its hard to use on the smart phone, but it may be user error :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this program. Its the best out there

increasing revenue and the sales team confidence.

ClearCare review by Administrator in Utilities
Administrator in Utilities

"Saving you Time & Money"

What do you like best?

We love that Clear Care has been able to save the office staff more time by having all of the schedules, hours and billing in one place. We used to spend our Monday mornings going through the paper time sheets and

calculating the employees hours, then going back to double check for any mistakes and then doing the same for billing the clients.

What do you dislike?

We have not yet found anything that we have not liked at this time. We have been using Clear Care for about 3 years now, and would recommend it to any one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would love to see that they add a place to allow companies to conduct a National Criminal Background check on all potential Candidates for employment

Time Management, Over Time, Scheduling Issues

ClearCare review by <span>Sean W.</span>
Sean W.

"Happy to meet Clear Care"

What do you like best?

Clear Care is very easy to use, requiring a minimum of training for our staff. It's also extremely current in design and use of automation. Scheduling is very simple, and reporting is easy. In fact, there's only a very short list of improvements that we'd request, which is amazing given the variety of things it does. It's the best Home Care management program I've ever seen. Excellent customer service, too.

What do you dislike?

Our programs are almost entirely with low-income older and disabled adult via contracts with City and State entities. We have a lot of idiosyncratic requirements (digital signatures, tracking of many different certifications for caregivers) that Clear Care doesn't perfectly manage. But they've asked and I have every confidence that over time they'll find solutions. I've been very impressed by that. Also, the recording of client signatures and tasks is probably responding to some antiquated requirements--hopefully that will be redesigned a bit in the future. All in all very minor problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask around--I'm sure you'll find other users who, like us, are really happy. Also--a few conversations with their staff will let you know that it's a thinking organization too--they've been very responsive.

Major problems solved: Much better time/task tracking for staff and caregivers, real time access to caregivers/clients, automates a LOT of tasks (narrative/caregiver contact/reports)

ClearCare review by <span>Michael A.</span>
Michael A.

"ClearCare Online - a must have for your Home Care Agency!"

What do you like best?

ClearCare is a fairly intuitive, user friendly webapp that is able to systematically manage our home care work-flows. Everything from scheduling to billing to receivables. It is also a great tool to help us manage and track our business growth. It tracks referral sources, leads and has pretty good reporting. There is also some flexibility to customize. Customer support online and on the phone has also met our needs. It also integrates well with QuickBooks. We started our business with ClearCare and have no need to try any other vendor. It is also reasonably priced compared to others be looked at..

What do you dislike?

No major complaints. I do wish that it had the ability to integrate with more payroll agencies. It does not integrate with the one that we use, though we haven't asked either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to look at the demos. List all the must have functionality you need, including data migration in you will be transitioning from another system. Evaluate price to see what is includes and what are extra charges. I appreciate ClearCare's simple, straight forward pricing structure.

Accuracy and efficiency for all workflows

ClearCare review by <span>Ken H.</span>
Ken H.

"Best Software available for a home care agency, handsdown!"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive, no special training needed. The interface is consistent and easy to follow. Web based without having to install special software. Usable on all devices (PC, tablet, phone, Mac, etc.) and is identical for each format. The cost is VERY reasonable for all of the features (Drop Box type file sharing), telephony is included, CMS-1500 and UB-04 compatible for electronic billing uploads which we use for VA billing. Once it's set up, it's a matter of a few clicks to submit electronically to the VA (through a third party clearing hours) which means payment in less that 30 days - normal paper submission can take 90 days - IF the are no errors. Optional credit card billing capabilities. Should I go on? Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and professional customer support.

What do you dislike?

When a client stops care they must be deactivated and can't be turned back into a prospect.

Not much else that I don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to others who switched from something else to ClearCare.

Reducing the time it takes to invoice and run payroll. Takes about 30 minutes max for both. On other systems it (we tried two others) it took from a few hours to a whole day depending on the problems that crept up.

Communication with multiple caregivers at one time through both email and text. We can send a mass message to select caregivers to fill a shift and get responses back within minutes. Saves time and helps us keep clients because we can fill the shifts quickly.

ClearCare review by Administrator

"Great tools for nursing and home heath care market"

What do you like best?

There are ample resources to help navigate the software, it allows for scheduling, billing/payroll and client assessments and information documentation to be completed through one software program.

What do you dislike?

There are some updates and some obvious tools that should be made available to make it work more seamlessly across all different scenarios but still aren’t and it takes awhile for them to roll out fixes or software updates.

Consolidates payroll, scheduling, and patient/employee information and assessments all into one program. This allows us to work solely out of clearcare and not have to utilize multiple softwares for each part of the business operation.

ClearCare review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Best in the Business"

What do you like best?

Clearcare does a fantastic job with the core Homecare needs of managing prospects, Scheduling, billing, payroll, client matching, managing caregiver and client profiles, and managing the hiring process for caregivers. They do a fantastic job of integrating additional services that help streamline and reduce the cost of processing electronic payments as well as workers comp through their WorkSafe program. The Clearcare WorkSafe program has reduced our agencies workers comp payment by 30%!

What do you dislike?

The reports section of Clearcare is excellent but definitely, can use improvements. It is not always easy to get the information that you are looking for, and some reports provide numbers that contradict other reports.

We help the elderly stay in their home and active in the community .

ClearCare review by User

"Clearcare go"

What do you like best?

The app is very easy to use. You have your schedule all in one place and can clock in from your phone if you’re within your work’s area.

What do you dislike?

When you call to clock in instead of using the app, the system takes too long and can be slow

I only use it to clock into sessions

ClearCare review by User in Mental Health Care
User in Mental Health Care

"Good Overall, would like the ability to give feedback to case manager"

What do you like best?

I like that the page launches onto the calendar so I can quickly check what clients I'm scheduled to work with. I also like that the directions launch in Google Maps

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I don't have a way to request clarification in app. Occasionally things will be worded in a strange/confusing way.

Dissemination of client care information.

ClearCare review by Internal Consultant in Medical Practice
Internal Consultant in Medical Practice

"Exceptional Home Care Abilities"

What do you like best?

The tools that clear care has are beyond what we were able to see in competitors. They offer the ability to track referrals, as well as include telephony in the system.

What do you dislike?

I wish Clear Care was more flexible on their pricing strategy. As an agency that deals with Medicaid, they are a little rigid in their pricing. I also wish the application could link to more products easily through integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are getting everything you need from the software you ultimately choose.

We are using Clear Care to schedule and keep notes for clients.

ClearCare review by User in Government Administration
User in Government Administration

"Good, fairly smooth and convenient"

What do you like best?

Program I used for staffing was helpful. There were easy ways to upload client information and compare it to staff information. Payroll and Billing was easily navigated.

What do you dislike?

It can be really slow to laod pages. Frustrating. Staff Addresses and distances from client home somtimes would not load accuretly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

VERY hard to use on cellphone.

Compatible with more devices would be ideal.

For me it worked good for smooth transition between billing and payroll. Worked great to imput and compare client and staff demogrpahic. Smooth process to bring staff through steps of hiring process.

ClearCare review by <span>Jeff S.</span>
Jeff S.

"ClearCare Review"

What do you like best?

ClearCare is a constantly evolving platform that works well for the home care industry.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see a more effective means of prioritizing both new enhancements and support issues. In today's environment, much of the prioritization is driven by "likes" from the entire user community without regard for financial impacting issues being driven from business owners vs. an end user that would like to see something changed for their individual role.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our experience has been very good with ClearCare.

We appreciate the integrated platform ClearCare provide. Would truly appreciate continued investment on both the CRM platform and making if more tablet friendly. We use iPads for both my staff and our caregivers. Not as effective as we'd like using a tablet platform.

ClearCare review by <span>Visionary Health C.</span>
Visionary Health C.

"Excelent easy to use software!"

What do you like best?

I chose ClearCare because it seemed so easy to use. We had been using a different software for the past year and had found it so hard to work with. When I took the ClearCare tutorial I was impressed with the simplicity of scheduling and managing the client and caregiver databases. Once I began using ClearCare I was amazed. Not only was it as easy to use as they promised it would be but it exceeded my expectations. I love that caregivers can leave voice memos and they show on the dashboard. I love that I can print telephony reports that show me the phone number caregivers clocked in from and at what exact time...down to the second. The prior software we used frequently had down times where we were unable to access the system...for hours on end. I've not had that problem with ClearCare....there have been a few times when they've had a glitch in the system but it's resolved almost immediately and the team at ClearCare makes it a point to alert everyone if there is scheduled maintenance. The customer services is great...if I have a question my first stop is ClearCare University...if I still can't resolve a problem all it takes is an email and the team makes sure to respond in a timely manner and ensure that the issue gets resolved.

The onboarding experience was very easy....I had a dedicated person who walked me through every stage and made the process very simple.

Growing my business is easy now that we have a scheduling system that actually works. The simplicity of tracking referral sources makes it even easier to know what accounts are generating business and where we ned to focus our marketing efforts.

Using ClearCare is so efficient....on one screen we can enter a new client, their billing information and create the calendar...no need to navigate through multiple different boxes and tabs. Super easy.

Days are no longer spent frustrated with an inefficient system but rather effectively staffing cases and growing the business.

ClearCare through their constant innovation, is continually improving. The company culture is one that encourages feedback from the customers and actively works to make the experience even better. To me those are signs of a thoughtful leadership team and a successful software program!

What do you dislike?

To be fair having used a different software that was not user friendly there is very little with Clear Care that I do not like. I would love to see stronger reports that allow you to compare billable hours over different periods of time. Census alone can be misleading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign on to use this wonderful product!

When you own a home care business you're always solving problems...between the changing labor laws and the challenges we face as we grow. I've realized how a truly great software can greatly benefit an operation.

ClearCare review by <span>David E.</span>
David E.

"I have been using the Clear Care system for 3 1/2 years and really love all that it has to offer."

What do you like best?

The Clear Care system is an all inclusive one that allow us to schedule, keep track of that schedule on a daily basis, keeps many statistics that we use to continually evaluate and improve our business. There are so many reports that we are able to generate to revue and help in running an efficient business model. Billing and payroll are available and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any complaints about the Clear Care system. When we have questions or issues the response is excellent in time and knowledge. We have grown tremendously in our 4 years in business and Clear Care has helped us in our time of need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend, and do so frequently, to anyone starting up or currently running a home care business. We have looked at other system during our years in business but none matches up to the versatility and ease of use of the Clear Care System.

The use of their telephony system has increase productivity and decrease paperwork. It allow us to track when our employees are on the job and when they leave. It is an almost fail safe system that is very easy to view and use.

ClearCare review by <span>Tom D.</span>
Tom D.

"Clear Care "

What do you like best?

What I enjoy most about clear care is how easy it was to transition from our previous software. The way that the product was designed has made it very easy to use. They also provided a training modular ahead of time to prepare us for the changes. Using Clear Care has also allowed us to triage last minute call outs and scheduling more efficiently. Before, we had paper schedules and it was time consuming. Now, we are able to send out multiple messages in minutes and pull a list of accessible caregivers to ease through scheduling. Overall, it has allowed for our company to be more efficient and in return more reputable.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are not compatible with what we need, but I'm sure every software company runs into the same issues. Each company runs differently and some features won't be necessary. They also do a lot of changes frequently to the system and sometimes it's hard to adjust without warning to the changes. They do follow up with a newsletter via email to discuss the changes. I am understanding that changes will be necessary to provide the best product possible.

As stated before the biggest problems we are solving is time management when staffing; especially when handling last minute call outs or last minute scheduling changes. Previously we would lose time by having to flip through paper schedules. Now we can have access immediately to getting a message out to all of our staff and pinpointing any caregiver who is available for the time needed. Overall we have become much more efficient and our clients have taken noticed and it's boosted our customer satisfaction.

ClearCare review by Agency in Hospital & Health Care
Agency in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Scheduling Software"

What do you like best?

The scheduling software is very user friendly, CSM is easy to use, web based so it can be accessed anywhere, has an app and should be having an app for apple products soon.

What do you dislike?

Limited modification with some areas of the platform, not very user-friendly on mobile browsers.

Scheduling and Staff management

ClearCare review by <span>Karen C.</span>
Karen C.

"Top in our state thanks to Clear Care"

What do you like best?

I like the documenting. It's easy and when our state auditors came in they told us our software helped us to fly through the audit in 1.5 days as opposed to the scheduled 3! They were especially impressed with the General Comments left in our care logs verifying tasks that were not completed and why! It was a true WOW moment. Typical average finding in our state were 33 and we had only 8! We love Clear Care.

What do you dislike?

You know this is hard because anything I " dislike" is eventually possible because the tech and support team really listen to end users and keep us updated on what they are working on. We can also view what others suggest and comment to give that request more validity and move it up the list! I would love a more robust CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your caregivers and scheduling coordinators involved.

In our industry if it's not documented it did not happen. That is no longer an issue as Clear Care has been the solution.

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Better Than We Could Have Ever Imagined"

What do you like best?

It's hard to choose, but the ease of navigating, the two way communication and auto-documentation, as well as the ease of invoicing rank among my favorites. GPSing caregivers, telephony as backup, and mass messaging for available shifts are all at the top of the list also.

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything that I absolutely dislike about the system. From time to time I think of ideas that will make things easier or better on one certain aspect and I submit it in their idea forum or submit a request through customer support- and POOF! It appears!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, research at least 3 programs, negotiate a fair deal, and don't underestimate the impact that a cohesive and intuitive software like ClearCare can make on your company. I can't imagine having invested in a program that wasn't web-based. I can't imagine running a business that involves visiting multiple homes in a day without having the smarts and capabilities that ClearCare has. No ClearCare would mean no control.

I started using ClearCare from the inception of my company. Starting your own business is difficult, starting a non-medical home care is not easy either... without the help of ClearCare I honestly cannot imagine what kind of nightmare it would have been. I feel lucky to have found them through my research and I am so confident that I chose the best software out there. There are so many things in this business that I hadn't thought of, that luckily, ClearCare HAD thought of.

ClearCare review by <span>Mark M.</span>
Mark M.

"Great product, highly recommended!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is the most important feature I can comment on. I actually paid $2500 to start using one of the competitors products when I first started the business and was so unhappy with it after the first couple of weeks I cancelled and had to eat the $2500. It was extremely user UNfriendly and I figured the amount of time I would waste trying to teach all of my employees the software would make back that $2500 pretty quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not much to complain about, they are constantly evolving to suit the growing needs I see as I grow in my business. Company culture there seems to be great as I always have someone on the phone that actually sounds like they want to talk to me.

Scheduling, billing, and invoices are a breeze with this software.

ClearCare review by Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care
Executive Sponsor in Hospital & Health Care

"The Best System"

What do you like best?

The ease of using the program and the many features that let you monitor caregivers, clients, and accounts! The reports give me the exact information that I need for managers for process improvements, growth, and tracking. The Assessments are detailed. Additional information can be applied to the client information. Messages and shifts reminders to caregivers, Payroll is at a glance which is linked to invoicing, making it more effective and efficient of easy use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about the system is that I did not check into this sooner! Nothing to dislike! I had previously used Kantime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When comparing other operating systems, the cost of ClearCare and the features along with benefits out beat the competitor. The online payments feature saves time and money. it is fast and simple to set up and to use. Convenient for office staff as well as customers.

The business problems that I had was monitoring the actual clock in and outs of the caregivers, tracking my referral sources and where my main leads were coming from and the most in conversions. The benefits are that I can relax and know that the reports are accurate, I am kept informed of any missed clock ins and outs, my overtime is kept to a minimum, and I can monitor my Profit Gross Margin!

ClearCare review by <span>Elizabeth C.</span>
Elizabeth C.

"robust and intuitive - ClearCare makes it easy to run our home care business."

What do you like best?

ClearCare is designed for the home care industry, and they do a great job. It handles almost every aspect of our home care business: hiring, hr documentation, payroll, scheduling, telephony, prospect tracking, client care documentation, billing, and reporting. They also think carefully and seek client input about improvements. Their customer service is great as well - well-trained with good follow-through.

What do you dislike?

Wish they had an app or mobile web site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we were shopping for CRM, we looked at several options, including some that were designed for our industry. ClearCare was head and shoulders above the rest. I actually pat myself on the back regularly for finding them, and consider it one of my best business decisions.

Running a home care business has a lot of components and challenges when it comes to administrative oversight. Scheduling/staffing cases alone has so many variables it can be overwhelming. ClearCare handles all of the variables with ease, and it simplifies staffing immensely.

ClearCare review by <span>Elizabeth H.</span>
Elizabeth H.

"It's as easy as pie!"

What do you like best?

Very easy to add referral sources. I've worked with other systems that over complicated the information input process, ClearCare is spoiling me.

What do you dislike?

I would like to sync my contacts with my iPhone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend less time teaching your system by using ClearCare Online. I was shown once in less than an hour of direction from my manager. This system is a breeze...Easy as Pie.

Easy look up for my follow up calls. Simple add a task to the the activities and forget it till you get that email reminder. This keeps valuable follow up flowing.

ClearCare review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"Clear care is simple and easy"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to view The calendar

What do you dislike?

Caregiver profile can’t combined w admin

This program sends out notifications to employees about their clients which helps us to make sure everyone knows which shifts they are supposed to be on with which clients. Very helpful.

ClearCare review by <span>Jordan B.</span>
Jordan B.

"Very easy to use and great customer satisfaction"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the easy of use for the customer. You can jump right in and start working without to much of a learning curve. Customer support is very helpful as they will change the program to meet your needs as close as possible. This allows for more productivity in our workplace.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike is maintenance. It seems to be at the most inconvenient times. I understand that they must update the site but certain times the site is down so work has to come to a halt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great productive with ease of use and great customer service.

We are growing very fast and Clearecare is able to keep up with our demand. It is a huge benefit to trust the company we work with and know they will grow as we do.

"Great."

What do you like best?

Invoicing clients is much easier than using quickbooks and payroll calculations much easier than tracking down employee paper time cards. The ability to save on background checks and DMV records.

What do you dislike?

The employee application could be better. Things like job title and job duties should be includes. I wish we could just sign up for the ACH from the client's checking account and not have to enable the credit card part. Which is costly to the business. I wish there was a phone app for the system.

Must less time spent on management of the clients and employees.

ClearCare review by <span>David A.</span>
David A.

"Wonderful integration of all the products you need, fantastic metrics, dashboard, and reports."

What do you like best?

Customizable reports and metrics allow you to track performance

Integrated Dashboard allows you to set reminders so you'll never forget to follow up with a client, prospect, applicant, or caregiver.

What do you dislike?

I wish scheduling was more fluid. I also would like to see the tablet and mobile functions clean up, the software seem to lag on smaller platforms and causes problems. I avoid using Clear Care on these smaller platforms.

I am able to track employee performance with features build in. This allows me to prioritize employees based on performance or lack of.

ClearCare review by <span>Bob B.</span>
Bob B.

"Need a home care software solution? ClearCare is your answer!!!!!"

What do you like best?

The scheduling interface is the smoothest, most intuitive there is in the industry. We have experience with 5 other scheduling softwares, both custom and off-the-shelf, and there is no comparison to ClearCare.

What do you dislike?

Finding things to dislike in ClearCare is a tough challenge. There is very little not to like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You are wasting your time looking at any other product.

The efficiency in scheduling is making a difference on a daily business. We are able to effectively manage our customer database and track all new prospects and cases.

ClearCare review by <span>Andy N.</span>
Andy N.

"Clear Care is best in class software!"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the continual innovation to make the software rich with time saving features. I feel the product is getting better each year. I have been with Clear Care since May 2013 and I have been impressed with the leadership of the company. The software is constantly evolving and helping me to be more efficient in running my agency.

What do you dislike?

Cost, but who doesn't complain about costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is expensive, but your scheduling could be managed with less time and greater ease. The support is phenomenal. I have been able to speak with support the moment I needed them. And they have always been able to resolve my concerns or provide a solution.

I know my caregivers are there on time. I know my clients are being care for.

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"I have had the best experience with Clear Care! It is very user friendly. "

What do you like best?

I reaIly like the reporting, it is very to get what you need to measure. I have found the entire system is user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is a lot of downtime. I feel that between the telephony system and the sluggishness they needs to be some updates so something.

We are utilizing the program to make sure we are paying our caregivers and billing our clients correctly.

ClearCare review by <span>Jessica H.</span>
Jessica H.

"My Review "

What do you like best?

Being able to use technology to share a faster form of documentation and communication.

What do you dislike?

Pay rates need to be manually entered for shift differentials

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read the reviews

Love the notes and ability to help increase communication through technology.

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Superior scheduling software! "

What do you like best?

The fact that Clearcare is a technology company that focuses on the user experience.

What do you dislike?

I would like a iphone application that makes it easy to manage things on the go.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't think you will find a better solution for your agency.

Our scheduling process is a lot smoother now that we have Clearcare. They are constantly innovating and coming up with things to make our life easier.

ClearCare review by <span>Tiffaney Rae A.</span>
Tiffaney Rae A.

"All Encompassing"

What do you like best?

Ease of Use, and how it interfaces from one feature to the next. It just... flows.

What do you dislike?

When sending mass messages to staff, you do not have the option to message ONLY via text, or ONLY via email. It selects BOTH.

Employee accountability has certainly increased!

Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Currently using and have used for the past two years."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and quick customer service response. Detailed plan of care and ability to track potential new hires and candidates instead of using separate crm software. Ability for clients and their families to utilize. Ability to search available staff for client coverage.

What do you dislike?

Needs to have better syncability with Quickbooks. Needs functions for private duty skilled services. Needs to have better options for medical and medicare and insurance billing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would definitely recommend for private duty services (unskilled services). They still need to implement quite a few options for skilled/medical services options as well as be better integrated with quickbooks for billing, especially medical/medicare insurance billing.

Rapid growth, rapid growth.

ClearCare review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Clear Care helps keep my home care agency so well organized all in one spot"

What do you like best?

Clear Care makes all aspects of our daily business so easy to keep track of. Scheduling clients hours, care-giver shifts, new prospects, billing, payroll. Clear let's us keep track of new applicants, and reminds us when our present care-givers information is in need of updating.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could send my payroll directly to my payroll company from Clear Care, but this is not an option at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clear Care will help your daily business run smoother and be very organized.

Keeping track of my employees hours by the clocking in task, which helps my billing to be accurate.

ClearCare review by <span>Robin S.</span>
Robin S.

"Clear Care is easy."

What do you like best?

Bullet proof and user friendly. Very easy to navigate and figure out. little training required.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally a caregivers time clocking out is not recorded. I'm sure it's a glitch on my end, but haven't had time to call customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

Ease of time when doing payroll and billing. Care notes can be faxed to LTC insurance companies, without scanning.

ClearCare review by Administrator in Individual & Family Services
Administrator in Individual & Family Services

"My take on clear care "

What do you like best?

Adding clients to clear care system it’s is easy and quick

What do you dislike?

Editing shifts is complicated and takes more time then it should

Recommendations to others considering the product

To use it

Dropping tasks sometimes happens when caregivers are on shift for no apparent reason

ClearCare review by Administrator in Wholesale
Administrator in Wholesale

"Clearcare online is very east to use"

What do you like best?

I like he ease of use and the app which is extremely easy to use on my phone or tablet

What do you dislike?

THere isn't anything I dislike. The app on the tablet is a little hard to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clear care has many new products that you can use everyday. It is new and innovating

We are solving the scheduling problems with the caregivers. We are able to see the schedule on a day by day basis

ClearCare review by <span>Ami S.</span>
Ami S.

"Clearcare streamlines job for case managers"

What do you like best?

Scheduling capabilities for case managers and family portals for client families.

What do you dislike?

Billing features don't quite work for us

Recommendations to others considering the product

Demos

Filling schedules quickly and helping families

ClearCare review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Home Care"

What do you like best?

Love that you can keep detailed notes on clients and prospects.

What do you dislike?

Inability to keep notes at the top of referral profiles

Able to coordinate in-home care and juggle multiple schedules

Learning about ClearCare?

* We monitor all ClearCare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.