4.6 out of 5
Do you work for ClearCare?

ClearCare Reviews

1-50 of 91 total ClearCare reviews

ClearCare Reviews

1-50 of 91 total ClearCare reviews
ClearCare review by Rebecca G.
Office Manager

"Online software a must for 24 hour business"

What do you like best?

ClearCare is quite user friendly overall. It was easy to learn and most things are straightforward. Whenever I have to access our old system for old records, I have a new appreciation for ClearCare.

What do you dislike?

Tech support is definitely lacking. I have had issues with the system not alerting me when I try to schedule a caregiver who has been marked unavailable and shifts cancelled by caregiver (when entered a certain way) were still showing up in their scheduling portals. Both took months to get resolution. The second issue i mentioned took so long i actually forgot about it because we gave up on them and started entering information in a less convenient way for a workaround.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we started, there was "no setup fee" but they charged a whole month when we started in the middle of the month, nothing was prorated. I thought that was a bit underhanded.

We serve clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is so much more convenient and efficient to be able to access our information all hours of the day, as someone is on call after our office closes. From schedules, to notes and emergency contacts, going online was a game changer for us.

ClearCare review by Sarah P.
Home Health Aide
Hospital & Health Care

"Home Instead Senior Care "

What do you like best?

I absolutely love the Clear care software and phone app. It makes my life so much easier. Whenever I'm on the go I can see my schedule and see my clients information. I love that I can see my hour a and when I clock in and out.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't say anything badly about Clear Care. It's a great program and really helps me with my work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Clear Care. It makes work so much easier for my employer and for myself the employee. It helps me stay connected and I am able to see my schedule ahead of time. I can plan my hours and my pay for that week. It's a great company. Lo

Clear Care provides a way for me to stay connected to my clients even when I am away. I can see their information which is very helpful on the go. I just recently downloaded the app which is super easy to use and it's great when you need fast access.

ClearCare review by Melissa M.

"This Software Is A+!"

What do you like best?

Everything about this software is amazing. It is very user friendly, it is very organized, it has many features competing software programs to not have. In my honest opinion this is a very dialed in and useful tool in the Home Care Industry. The messaging feature is definitely the best, this feature saved me a lot of time and a lot of headache. Also it made looking at "The Big Picture" a breeze, being able to see an entire week worth of schedules for EVERYONE on one page was a huge help when it came to scheduling.

What do you dislike?

When we were using it there wasn't much in the way of going completely paperless, that is why we switched and now, as I understand, the are paperless and have all of those features, I wish we could go back to using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this company first, do not go elsewhere. This Software program is the best in the business. They are constantly moving forward and using new ideas and technology available, they are reliable, useful, and efficient.

This Software made it easy to communicate with our care staff and clients, the messaging/emailing system saved me, as the scheduler, a lot of time. I wish my current software had that feature. I could also get empty/open shifts filled quickly and more efficiently by using the feature which allowed me to see the entire week at a time on one screen. It made scheduling a breeze, that way I could spend more time on other tasks. This software made it very easy to do my job, when I can do my job efficiently I can be more productive to my company and do more for my care staff and our clients.

ClearCare review by Sarah I.

"The Best Out There"

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use. Everything you need is right there available to you and easy to find. I'm also super impressed with the customer service. Every time I've ever had a question about anything, they've promptly responded with a suitable answer. I love all the different features and helpful ideas they give.

What do you dislike?

It does tend to move a little slowly when going from one tab to the next. It would be nice if there were a way to speed it up a little.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When we chose to use ClearCare, we were initially just looking for a simple program to make scheduling easier. We were using one that we threw together using Microsoft Excel. Our business was growing and we needed something easier to use and easier for multiple people to access. Of all the online software we looked at, ClearCare was the obvious choice. It had the best reviews and the layout and ease of use factor is incomparable.

I fell in love with ClearCare even more when I learned about all the things we can do with. Everything is so easy to organize and access. It does so much more than scheduling. With this program, we have been able to easily accommodate the rapid growth our business has seen. As we have gotten busier, the workload hasn't been overwhelming like we feared it would be.

Customer service at ClearCare has been very impressive. Every question I've had was responded to and sufficiently answered almost immediately. The staff is always friendly and helpful. I can't even begin to imagine how stressful our days at the office would be right now if we didn't have ClearCare by our side.

Efficiency has vastly improved since we began using ClearCare. We're able to keep better track of both clients and caregivers. Scheduling is a breeze. Communication has improved and become so much easier than without ClearCare.

ClearCare review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Easy to use has ups and downs"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use can include care notes check mark tasks that are needed to be completed before end of shift.

What do you dislike?

A lot of times it says that I am not close enough to the client/patient. You can not clock in or clock out without being on the property. Typically I wait to be in the clients home before clocking in and it sometimes takes about 10 minutes to get clocked into the system because it will say I am not close enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s an easy to use app and I would recommend this app other than the minor issues it has it is a reliable and easy app to use and is helpful to us caregivers to keep track of care notes and tasks.

It helps keep me on track to complete that tasks that are needed to be done by the end of the shift.

ClearCare review by Jason S.
Owner

"Software goes down and they still charge the users for it"

What do you like best?

The software is good. The invoicing and payment tracking is great.

What do you dislike?

Their entire site has been down several times, and they refuse to compensate users for the down time. Their customer service stated they would have to charge more if the credited people back for the times it was down. As others have stated, the software is OK, it's the customer service that's the main issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They need to reimburse people when the product fails

ClearCare review by User in Individual & Family Services

"ClearCare works to improve "

What do you like best?

I like that ClearCare is always making changes to best suit our needs, and that some features are customizable to fit our needs for our employees and clients more accurately.

What do you dislike?

I wish more features could be customizable. For example I wish ClearCare allowed you to differentiate types of POA when tagging those individuals i.e. Health, Financial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great software, and ClearCare is making some great strides to keep up with trends. The new iOS feature and Android will allow our employees to utilize an app to clock in and out. Our employees are so excited to begin utilizing this feature!

We are more efficient when documenting. Those items can be seen by a user immediately regardless if they are out of state or in the next room. It also allows us to communicate with families and our employees more efficiently with use of portal access, email, text, etc.

ClearCare review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Comprehensive Home Healthcare Software"

What do you like best?

ClearCare has excellent capability to pull and analyze data in real time. Report fields can be manipulated and altered to yield any number of useful data sets. I truly appreciate the ability to pull up information quickly and clearly, with the ability to drill down into the wealth of information stored. ClearCare is also responsive to issues, responding to emails quickly and listening to consumer feedback with quick turnarounds. I also like that ClearCare works with other relevant companies, such as Vantage Homecare Pulse, to make our processes more seamless and eliminate the need for duplicative manual data entry.

What do you dislike?

ClearCare rolls out product changes with little notice. Because field staff deployed all over the area are not in the home office, it necessitates a lot of guidance to implement new changes. It would be helpful to have more notice when these changes affect field staff. We have approximately 160-180 field staff at any given time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClearCare is constantly rolling out updates and new features, they really do listen to customers and adjust their product accordingly.

ClearCare allows us to have a better understanding of the needs of the community we serve. Overall, the available reports and dashboards allow us to see trends over time (i.e. how many people need 24-hour care vs. care one day a week). We can also upload files that allow for enhanced collaboration with other agencies, such as Hospice.

The Family Room is a huge benefit for us and lets our clients and their families stay in touch, send us tasks, view invoices and schedules, and have a shared calendar for personal appointments.

ClearCare review by Bethaney B.
Administrative Manager
Individual & Family Services

"Best Home Care Software Out There "

What do you like best?

Would be very hard to choose one thing. This software platform has been expanding and adding features rapidly over the past few years making it the #1 home care agency choice.

What do you dislike?

They have been very behind on fixing the issue of one employee not being able to have a login account/email with multiple agencies. They will often announce upcoming features but do not deliver at the time promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret switching or choosing this platform. Make use of their free webinar and online university or if you have the budget join a boot camp and network at the same time.

ClearCare serves me in many areas of my position- from tracking recruitment to report printouts made in seconds.

ClearCare review by Brenda G.
Owner/Administrator
Hospital & Health Care

"CLEAR CARE IS THE BEST HANDS DOWN"

What do you like best?

Clear care is INTUITIVE and INTEGRATED!! This system will save you time and money. The system is so easy You don't have to spend hours training new staff how to run it. The integrated payment processing ensures you get paid from clients on time. We get paid before our payroll even runs. CUSTOMER SERVICE. You will not find better customer service anywhere. I have been on other systems that have horrible customer service. These Management team is very innovate and are leaders in their industry. With other systems I always felt like at some point I would find a better system out there. I feel like I will grow old with Clear Care!!

What do you dislike?

Nothing!! Seriously at this point I am not sure what I would change but this program is making me type something in so I guess I would like for clients to be able to upload documents when they email me. Currently we can not receive an attachment from a client thru clear care

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not regret it. You will wish you switched from you old system sooner

Collecting Receivables on time. We have no outstanding debt. Customers are happy with the accuracy and easy of billing.

ClearCare review by Jonathan T.
Individual & Family Services

"Great management software"

What do you like best?

ClearCare takes the hassle out of managing so many different aspects of our business. It handles intakes, clients, caregivers, billing, payroll, and many other fantastic things. It is easy to use with great support behind the product.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are features I wish were there that do not exist, but they are constantly listening to ideas and feedback to improve the product. Sometimes the software can move a little slow from time to time.

It makes everything as far as managing client and caregivers to billing and payroll fall under one roof. Makes things move much more fluidly.

ClearCare review by Tamra J. F.
Director/Owner
Hospital & Health Care

"Excellent service with ClearCare"

What do you like best?

What I like best is how intuitive and integrated ClearCare is! I converted our Agency from a Registry model and chose to switch my software to ClearCare at the same time. During this huge transition, I realized that I would've drowned in the chaos if I had my other software! ClearCare helped to integrate so many processes and with such ease. My on-boarding experience was very good although I pushed for a quicker on-boarding schedule and they helped to make it happen. Even now, whenever I have a question or need help and call Customer Support, each and every person has always been extremely helpful and that is so appreciated!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about ClearCare however, their partner with background screening is terribly expensive and not very helpful at all. I am glad to know that ClearCare is bringing on another screening partner because I really like the integration with background screening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

ClearCare helps us manage our office time and minimize redundancies. This allows us more time to develop our business.

ClearCare review by Danielle P.
Business Administrator
Hospital & Health Care

"Robust cloud platform for home care agencies"

What do you like best?

Accountability and compliance are key in home care billing, so I really like the telephony with voice signature option. It's especially nice that all of the telephone recordings are available for review, including even the buttons pressed. It makes it easy to troubleshoot The many ways to customize reports

What do you dislike?

There's no app for caregivers with signature capability. This would make a big difference for compliance with state requirements. Clearcare is better for private duty nursing but could be made better for Medicaid/Medicare providers. Caregivers can use their mobile phones to log into the website but an app would be much better. Also there's a high learning curve with Clearcare and using it is not very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time to make sure everyone who needs to use it trained on it, including caregivers. There's a significant learning curve and it's MUCH harder to try to catch up when needs arise.

Our business needed a way to keep track of where employees are, in the moment, along with a way to quickly schedule replacement caregivers. Clearcare is useful at every step, from the application and background screening capability (through partnership with GIS) to scheduling and tracking caregiver whereabouts. It's also an excellent way to keep track of client records and the security has been beefed up for HIPAA compliance. It's an integral part of our business.

ClearCare review by Aimee R.
Caregiver

"Efficient "

What do you like best?

I like that all of the info needed for each client is easy to access.

What do you dislike?

The place to sign is temperamental. It likes to slide left back to the previous screen when trying to sign.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have senior clients using the signature section may be difficult or frustrating for them. You may want to invest in a good stylus.

It puts everything in one place. My time cards, my client’s info, requested tasks. It’s all in one app.

ClearCare review by User

"Positive experiences with ClearCare"

What do you like best?

The ease of access and opportunity for editing patient profiles and assessments. Also very easy to access the caregiver profiles and information. Makes connecting caregivers to clients much easier.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that double entries can be made and that not all information transfers from sales force to clear care. I also dislike that I sometimes have to quadruple click on the tabs to get them to open at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using it, very easy to understand and get the hang of.

ClearCare makes it easy to communicate with the caregivers and collaborate care needs and updates.

ClearCare review by Angelia L.
Lead Caregiver and Scheduler
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Wonderful and easy to use for scheduling!"

What do you like best?

We started using ClearCare a couple years ago. Our owner, Janet, received a call from one of their salespeople. He was very knowledgeable, thorough, and low pressure. We had previously been doing our scheduling via paper. Using ClearCare was much simpler and faster. It gets our schedules out to the caregivers and clients in real time. The time we have saved has given us the ability to grow our client and caregiver base. They are always making improvements to make things run smoother. Their support staff is always friendly and helpful. They genuinely care. We love using ClearCare and recommend it 100%.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that we dislike about ClearCare. They have been wonderful!

Using ClearCare for our scheduling has freed up time to do marketing for clients and caregiver development. It gives us the ability to communicate changes in schedules and care plans in real time. Which helps us serve our customers better and more effiently.

ClearCare review by Tim C.
President

"Not insanely great, but one of the best out there"

What do you like best?

Responsive design and scheduling tools, ease of use.

What do you dislike?

Plan of care / Assessment tool very weak. Pricing a little high. Telephony tools powerful but inflexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Compare it for ease of use and core functionality. Unless you're brand new, you can probably do better than what ClearCare offers in terms of payment card processing and workers comp insurance, in terms of price, but then again you should check since things may have changed and it does offer some ease-of-use virtue to not have to separately set up and administer those functions.

Scheduling and revising schedules quickly and easily, on both desktops and smartphones or tablets. Makes after hours and weekend on-call coordination much easier.

ClearCare review by Richelle C.
Owner/Director

"East of Use"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the detail that ClearCare goes into to ensure a smooth going experience. At times, the job itself is too much to handle, but I need a system that can keep up and can handle everything I throw at it and ClearCare does that and then some. There are so many amazing features that cuts time by so much so I can focus it on other things. Billing takes less than 30 minutes, and exports with the click of a button, caregivers are able to log into their caregiver portal at any time so they can view their assignments, future calendars and client info.

Customer support is always there for me if I have a question about something and always has a quick solution for me so I can get back to work!

What do you dislike?

Every now and then, but very rarely ClearCare will become a bit slow but it never lasts more than 20 minutes.

Making sure everyone is on board and not just the client is a huge deal- the family portal is so cool and our families LOVE it! It's that much easier now to connect with everyone! After giving me an email, they will have their own log in where they can see everything about their loved ones past, current and upcoming shifts, see invoices and so much more!

ClearCare review by Kendra B.
House mim
Non-Profit Organization Management

"Clear Care Review"

What do you like best?

I like that ClearCare is very user friendly. It is easy to teach other even if they don't have computer skills. All areas of ClearCare is simple to learn and gives tools that help caregivers and clients. Our clients comfortable that their bill is correct because the caregivers clock in and out. We don't have to worry about making sure we get the time sheets back from the caregiver. That would take up a lot of our time wasting trying to gather all the time sheets then add them up in order to pay the caregiver and bill the client. I like the way ClearCare helps with time management.

What do you dislike?

I don't any have dislikes, I would like our caregivers be able to clock in and out from more than one phone number and not just one phone number. There is times that a client does want the caregiver to use their phone or the phone maybe out of order. The only other dislike I have is when a client cancels for one day you can't cancel that one day it cancels the whole week. After that day you have to remember to go in and change the schedule back to available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClearCare is very beneficial for the everyone; the client, caregiver and the administrator.

The clock in and out system helps by verifying the accountability of the caregivers, it helps the clients feel better about their billing as well so they know that what they are being charged is the correct amount. Also gives verification in case there is a discrepancy with a clients billing.

ClearCare review by Jade Nicole D.
Director of Human Resources
Hospital & Health Care

"ClearCare keeps it clear."

What do you like best?

The software is simple and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

That you can edit the notes in the activity log but not in the calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend using ClearCare. It is the simplest to learn and the most complete software that I’ve worked with in over 10 years of human resources/home care positions.

ClearCare is innovative and modern, always implementing new features that incorporate modern technology.

ClearCare review by Amy G.
Franchise Owner / Executive Director
Hospital & Health Care

"Our experience with ClearCare has been wonderful!"

What do you like best?

I love that ClearCare is always listening and looking for ways to make the system better for its users. The system is very user friendly. I also love all of the weekly webinars. I've learned to use the system for things that I wouldn't have typically even knew I needed. This system has been very integral to the rapid growth of my business.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I find that the mapquest integration is incorrect

Recommendations to others considering the product

This platform has thus far provided everything we need to properly serve our clients and employees.

The amount of reports and tracking that ClearCare is capable of producing has cut our administrative time significantly. Many things were were tracking manually is now being done by the push of a button!

ClearCare review by Elais P.
Chief Nursing Officer
Hospital & Health Care

"ClearCare & Home Health Care Integration"

What do you like best?

ClearCare was easy to learn and get started on. Their customer support was excellent in helping us migrate our data over and learn the processes of scheduling, charting, payroll processing, and billing. The platform is clean and modern looking, without too many tabs or graphics to clutter the page. ClearCare also allows us to run reports on everything from caregiver visits to financial stats, which is an easy way to view how our agency is progressing.

What do you dislike?

One item that could be improved is the family room module - it would be helpful to have an agency log in side for caregivers, so that they can easily view dates inputed into the client calendar by the family.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Many HRM products are too cluttered and are not user friendly, so it is important to look for clean interfaces with easy to navigate pages.

Efficient scheduling and billing processes were our main goal when we switched to ClearCare along with a streamlined HRM program, all of which has been a great benefit to using ClearCare. Our staff also enjoy using ClearCare, as it is easy to log into from any phone or device, since it a web-based program.

ClearCare review by Bradley M.

"Valuable Resource"

What do you like best?

ClearCare is easy to teach to all generations of software users. The training videos are a valued asset for not just office staff, but caregiver's as well.

What do you dislike?

Once a client has been moved from Active to Non-Active, users lose some valuable resources. While you can go pull reports, you can not look at the live schedule and review previous weeks where a client may have been active but now not-active. For Private Pay Agencies, there is a constant flow of Active to On-Hold clients, the ClearCare system could provide better support for the myriad of turnover.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you haven't tried ClearCare, give it a shot. You would be surprised at the professional direction the system will take you and your employees.

Scheduling used to take two to four days depending on volume and changes. Once we moved to a ClearCare system of scheduling, it freed up more Administrative time while also freeing up Schedulers to work on more educational materials. This saved me not only from having to hire an additional employee, but the peace of mind knowing you do not have to answer clock ins or clock outs is a lifesaver.

ClearCare review by Tom P.
President

"We love ClearCare"

What do you like best?

After almost 10 years of suffering with scheduling programs made for certified agencies and didn't do what we needed, we discovered ClearCare.

ClearCare brought simple scheduling to a new height. We now put out invoices first thing on Monday morning, from ClearCare without having our bookkeeper entering information and producing invoices on Tuesday. ClearCare loads directly to Quickbooks.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we don't ever get to call and chat with tech support! Not once!

I'll tell you this, we recommended ClearCare to one of our local competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask them for the demo, and like us, you will not be able to wipe the smile from your face.

We signed up the very next day.

ClearCare suggested it might take 3-4 weeks to be live. We loaded data in 1 week and were up and running in week two.

TIME!

ClearCare saves us hours doing invoicing, posting deposits, scheduling changes to staff and it DOES NOT GO DOWN when you need it to get schedules out.

ClearCare review by Jeffrey W.
President & CEO
Hospital & Health Care

"ClearCare leading the pack in the Home Care Tech space"

What do you like best?

ClearCare has obviously put a lot into the back end of their product. They have an excellent user interface and really fast performance. They are far and above the previous products we have used. The report writing fucntion is really robust and quick at getting information to you.

What do you dislike?

They do not have user security settings at this time for the various roles that function within the office. There is a great function of allowing for reminder emails to be sent but it goes to all admin users and causes a high volume of these notifications that requires a work-around. This would not be an issue in a small agency, but in our case where we have different departments, it would be great to have role-based notifications or contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand that you get what you pay for.

We needed speed, scale-ability, and better functionality for our clients and our employees. I needed to be able to trust the reports we were running and be confident in the decisions we are making daily as a business.

At this point, I am estimating that this product will eliminate two FTE office staff over time with an annual savings that will pay for the whole product. We have already seen a huge uptick in productivity due to the quick responsiveness of the system. Case managers are also reporting a 33% reduction in time required for a reassessment.

ClearCare review by Linda S.
Owner
Hospital & Health Care

"We have been using ClearCare for 2.5 years."

What do you like best?

The best part of using ClearCare is how user-friendly and intuitive it is. Also, I love that you set up the schedule once for a client and don't have to keep "building" schedules each week. I love the messaging feature where you can send a message to a caregiver via either text or email or both and that message and their reply gets automatically stored in their electronic file in ClearCare. It's also nice that you can blast all the caregivers, or a select bunch, at one time to broadcast that you have a shift open. The CareFinder tool is great for matching the service needs of the client with the skills of the caregiver. For example, it would never select a caregiver who is alergic to dogs for a client who has a dog. Clearcare also has a lot of standard reports as well as a good system to create reports based on whatever filter you choose. ClearCare's staff are all very friendly and helpful and will try their best to find a solution to your problem.

What do you dislike?

There are a few excellent reports that I would prefer you could change the date range for. For example, instead of just the the lifetime revenue of referral partners, it would be nice to look at the last month, or the last year. Also for the KPI board, it would be nice to see the numbers for a set period of time instead of weekly numbers. And it would be nice to have the option to count unconfirmed shifts as scheduled hours so I can see the total number of scheduled hours per week without having to manually add the unconfirmed shifts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a lot of software systems out there and I would recommend trying several live demo's before making your decision. ClearCare is more expensive than many systems but like most things, you get what you pay for and the value of ClearCare is clearly evident.

The integration with QuickBooks is seamless and we like the appearance of the ClearCare invoices much better than QuickBooks. We no longer have to cut and paste emails into an electronic record since any messages to or from ClearCare automatically goes into both the caregiver and client electronic record. Much time is saved when scheduling due to the CareFinder tool.

ClearCare review by Stephanie C.
Human Resources

"User-friendly and functional"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of functionality for our office and caregivers. The new app is great and it usually loads quickly.

What do you dislike?

Not able to customize much to our specific needs, the mobile version leaves a lot to be desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have very clear ideas of what you want but be willing to work out new ideas.

Organization of our clients, caregivers and schedules.

ClearCare review by Administrator

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

Love how easy it is to use, there is a great community of resources available to help you when you have questions. I also really enjoyed all the tutorial videos, it made ClearCare and easy to learn tool in our office.

What do you dislike?

The few times i needed to get someone on the phone it was a longer process then I would have liked on hold, but they were efficient in answering my questions!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, It will be a great asset to your company and make things sooo much easier in a daily basis

SCHEDULING! It is so easy to see who to schedule, and what caregivers and clients are not a good match. It makes it easy to make sure that you are sending the right person!

ClearCare review by Gail L.
Owner/Director

"Love ClearCare!"

What do you like best?

I have been in business almost seven years. ClearCare is the third program I have used and it is absolutely the best! It's easy so to use - very intuitive so that with minimal training your staff can sit down and do the job essentials of adding prospects, clients and caregivers and creating and staffing shifts.

My WOW moment with ClearCare was realizing how easy it is to communicate with my staff both individually and as a group. The biggest WOW was when I saw that all office communications through ClearCare are automatically added into the caregiver file so we have documentation if ever needed. Very handy if you every have to deal with EDD!

Customer service has been great from our initial start to present time - the staff are nice and knowledgeable and I get quick answers to all my issues with little wait time. I worried about switching from our old program to ClearCare and thought it would be a nightmare but it was relatively painless. Although we had to do some prep work (cleaning up our old database) once we sent our files to ClearCare they got everything input for us so we could hit the ground running.

What do you dislike?

I would like the monthly charges to be directly connected to the clients on our calendar. The way it is set up now we are charged for all active clients. This means as someone goes on hold we have to quickly deactivate them to avoid charges then reactivate them when they come back. This is clunky and unnecessary - the system could easily be set to charge us based on who has shifts for the month - any shifts would trigger a charge.

My other issue is that we have to go into payroll to approve appointments and charges and then we have to go into billing to approve appointments and charges. I've never seen this before. In all other programs you go into one window to approve both at the same time. This is definately something that takes longer and where there can be improvment. .

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know a lot of people that have based their decision on cost and have gone with other companies. You get what you pay for and so many times I hear they regret their decision. ClearCare may be one of the more expensive options but in my opinion I get the best program out there and am paying less in staff time because my staff is able to operate more efficiently.

ClearCare has helped me grow my business and has ended up saving us lots of staff time. We are definitely able to handle our scheduling in a fraction of the time that we used to on our old programs. The system does a great job of matching client and caregiver skills for open shifts and also shows how far the caregiver is from the client. Because of this we are able to get more done in less time. Nice!

ClearCare review by Jerod E.
President and VP of Marketing
Hospital & Health Care

"ClearCare is the best in the business."

What do you like best?

The usability and cloud capabilities are fantastic. A Place at Home has been able to adapt the ClearCare platform to gain additional efficiency. The reporting system is robust and customizable. We easily link all payroll and billing through ClearCare. APH has been able to grow at a good pace and ClearCare has been our #1 tool. I am also impressed with how they listen to user issues and react in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

I appreciate their CRM offerings but do require a more robust system. This is the only drawback that I have but I know that ClearCare invests a lot of time, effort, and money improving their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a no brainer. Sign up... and tell them that I sent you.

Increasing ROI. Increasing efficiency. ClearCare has taken A Place at Home's communication ability to the next level. Without giving away all of our secrets, we utilize the tab feature as well as the tab reporting feature to concentrate on many areas of interest. We have been able to streamline many everyday process by simply pulling reports and gathering data instead of having to go to the source and ask for the same information.

ClearCare review by Jonna O.
Founder
Staffing and Recruiting

"ClearCare helps my young agency run like one of the national big dogs"

What do you like best?

I chose clear care because it is a powerful platform that is very intuitive to use. I really fell in love with the software when started using the online application and applicant tracking features to streamline my hiring process. On-boarding was a bit of a learning curve, and I had a rep change in the middle of my process. But, overall it was a success, and now anytime I need something I can call and get a quick response. I love how features like the family room allow for better communication with my clients. The ability to automate many of the process we used to do has allowed us to operate with a leaner more efficient team. I spend more time in community outreach, and less time in admin purgatory. I recently got turned on to the work safe program. Not only did I save a percent and a half on work comp, but I got a fully formed plan for work comp risk management.

What do you dislike?

I would love it if they had integrated payroll, and the option to customize when the day starts. I have had to find work arounds for how overtime is calculated in a 24hour period for my 24's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out and make sure to consider the communication platforms between caregivers and the agency, and clients and the agency.

I am almost paperless now, and have one location and system for managing my entire business. I don't lose track of potential hires, and the system sends me reminders so info is up to date. Now my files are easily managed, and I don't have to riffle through files to find the info I need.

ClearCare review by Bobbyetta G.
RN/NHA Consultant
Education Management

"Forget the Rest and get the Best...Clear Care"

What do you like best?

I truly like all of the features and really appreciate the Clear Care Team's innovative approach to ongoing changes on the Home Care Industry

What do you dislike?

I really have not found anything to dislike about this product. If I have an issue I can utilize the Clear Care University feature and or just shoot the Team an email and get an answer:)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the demo; talk to a user/administrator, talk to a scheduler. Don't fret, just take the leap!! The landing will be soft and sweet:)

Utilization of maximum units. Expiring employee documents. Drastic decrease in No Call No Show didn't know my schedule errors!! Time savings, great surveys, and better cash flow!

ClearCare review by WANDA D.
Book Author
Staffing and Recruiting

"EASE OF USE, EASE OF TRAINING, TIME MANAGEMENT"

What do you like best?

I self taught myself on Clearecare system in less than a day! It is also very easy to train others with basic computer skills in a few hours. Ever area of Clearcare is easy to learn and provides tools that assist with time management and accountability for staff and caregivers. Our client feel confident their billing is correct because they know the caregiver clocks in via phone when the arrive and as they leave. No more messy time sheets. Internally we appreciate the peace of mind for our staff because they know their caregivers have arrives. The scheduling component is also easy for duplication of shifts with each client. Its also great to have a daily view at any time of billing (revenue) with just a click to reports. I used many programs in 39 years of staffing physicians and nurses; and this one was by far the easiest to learn and master!

What do you dislike?

No dislikes, but would like to see the scheduling component be based on "availability" vs "not available" then the view is good for multiple reasons and planning for new prospects/clients.

Additional space for phone numbers in the client profile as we have our care givers clock in from their cell phone when they pull into the driveway and just before the pull out. Our goal is to be able to provide 100% care fro the tie the walk into the clients door!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Know that customer service is awesome, questions are answered quickly and correctly. If you have never used any other healthcare software programs, then look no further because Clearcare is a most user friendly program and one that everyone can learn and appreciate all aspects including reports and management of staff.

The clock in and out system provides us with accountability of our caregivers, client satisfaction that their billing is correct and time management for our staff to work on new business knowing the caregivers are on assignment. The ability to see reports of revenue in a click allows for better management of the business and see our growth or lack of anytime of the day or night!

Billing and payroll are also very easy to accomplish since it's tracked every second of the day!

ClearCare review by User

"ClearCare is a must have application for any healthcare agency! "

What do you like best?

Makes clocking in/out highly accurate. Allows mileage to be entered as well as detail of tasks completed

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. I really think it is a game changer as far as the coordination of home healthcare goes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting acquainted with the featured prior to using it for your 1st shift is a good idea :)

Accuracy when it comes to payroll disbursement

ClearCare review by Rosa R.
Owner/President
Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Best Third Party Program"

What do you like best?

I love Clear Care. It is so easy to use. Very self explanatory. What I like best about it is, the portal. Our clients are able to view their schedules. You can easily add a shift and select with detail the dates, how often, whether it is weekly, bi-weekly, every single detail, you name it, it is there. Clear Care has its dashboard that shows you exactly what you want to see.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i don't like bout this program. It has everything you can possibly want. The dashboard is so easy to use. The only thing that I would probably want to improve is, the way we do advance billing. Other than that I believe it has it all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend clear care to everyone that might these types of businesses. It gives you clarity and precise information, and lets you put in schedules in such an accurate form.

The fact that my clients can just log in to their portal without having to wonder what their schedule is if they forgotten, it's just amazing.

ClearCare review by Sloan K.

"Office at my fingertips "

What do you like best?

I like that we can perform a lot of functions in 1 program. You can have clients, caregivers, applicants all in 1 place, family information, billing, payroll etc. Its nice to not have to toggle to many different software programs.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the software has hiccups

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out all the functions ClearCare offers. When setting up from the beginning you can add all the new features of billing and family rooms .

Consider ClearCare because it is easy to use and learn and it can be your office at your fingertips from anywhere you go

Solving keeping all the office stuff consolidated in 1 locations that can be accessed from anywhere

Clearcare can be accessed on mobile phone in seconds and you have no trouble doing any function even from a mobile phone

ClearCare review by Julie C.
President and General Manager

"ClearCare Forever! "

What do you like best?

I love that ClearCare is always updating and creating a better platform for home care. The scheduling component is very strong but they aren't satisfied to create great scheduling software-they want to make the lives of those in the home care business better.

What do you dislike?

I'd love it if the applicant process could be customized to the steps we use in our office,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up for a demo. Look at how easy it is to use. Take a close look at the system you are using, how you are using it. Try not to look at ClearCare as a scheduling system. It's so much more. The and only then do a cost/benefit analysis.

The messaging features have really cleared up issues with communication. CareFinder is great and the ease of scheduling are so helpful. We've really streamlined office processes by using ClearCare. Payment processing has really simplified billing and payments for us.

ClearCare review by Dave E.
Business Owner
Hospital & Health Care

"An industry leading software"

What do you like best?

We have been with Clear Care for almost a year now and we love the efficiency it provides to our office. We love the fact that it helps us with compliance and keeping our employees on task. The most important thing it does for us is to keep us up to speed with everything for the licensing in our state as well as the requirements for specific long term care companies paying for our care. We knew we had a great product the moment one of our employees came in with their updated car insurance information and we hadn't contacted her.....but Clear Care had. It is a wonderful product that has changed a lot and added so many new items in the short time we have been with them. The innovation and assistance they provide is helping us to stand out in our market.

What do you dislike?

I probably dislike the fact that some of my competitors have this product as well. I think their popularity is getting out there and they are growing a lot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely don't let price be a deterrent. Talk to them and talk to other users. You will see they are happy and would never go back.

We are able to reduce the time we get paid, reduce our liability and reduce the amount of office staff needed because of Clear Care. The price was a concern for me at first but I am so glad we got past it because I would never go back to a different software.

ClearCare review by Nate H.
President/CEO
Hospital & Health Care

"Best Homecare Software I Have Ever Seen"

What do you like best?

This system has the most accurate and trouble free integration with Quickbooks than any other system I have used. Many software companies charge extra for the telephony, but not Clearcare. I also like the telephony log so there is no question about a caregiver clocking in our out and what time it happened. I have to say that the thing I like the best about this company is that they listen to it's users. They take our suggestions and implement them into their software. We know what we need and they give it to us.

What do you dislike?

Very little that I dislike. I would like to see the mileage payable to caregivers integrated with the Quickbooks Payroll system. They are always making improvements and enhancements. It would also be great if we could leave recorded messages for our individual caregivers. Maybe there is a way to do this but I have not found it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, but also take advise from those that have been in the industry for awhile. After 11 years expirence, you will not find a more comprehensive system or a better support staff to work with.

The biggest solution this system has allowed us to deal with is the tasks that we assign for each client are updated after each shift. This becomes our care logs and eliminates the need to have paper care logs in each clients home. They never come up missing. They are always complete, and we can access them anytime we want. Another great feature is the Family Room. Family members of our clients like to log on and listen to what our caregivers are saying about the related care given to their loved ones.

ClearCare review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Clearcare online "

What do you like best?

Clearcare online is self explanatory easy to understand easy to navigate and most important easy to teach others. In scheduling Color coded has made everything much easier for our schedulers to follow,understand and remember.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike from this product but if I had to choose I'll have to go with the options to search for clients we would like to search for them by las four of their social security or by date of birth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop searching. This is a computer friendly, easy to understand and quick to teach program if your main issue is organization and lack of interest from your management team this is the key to your growing agency. You can thank

Me later.

Online billing. We have a few private pay clients where we recently started using the family portal to send invoices out and give them acces to pay online as well.

"Very organized "

What do you like best?

How it organizes my shift by client and task

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow me to clock in out even when in within the location of my clients home

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a nice product very handy when heading to work and knowing which clients to go see

I get to keep track of my schedule and get reminded of when I go into work

ClearCare review by Administrator in Public Relations and Communications