ClearCompany

With Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Performance Management and Goal-Setting, ClearCompany allows their clients to effortlessly move talent from applicant to new hire to top performer. Unlike "all in one" back-office HR platforms, their solutions work together to improve talent by linking performance reviews back with hiring.

Work for ClearCompany?

Showing 90 ClearCompany reviews
ClearCompany review by <span>Nick H.</span>
Nick H.

ClearCompany for your business

What do you like best?

ClearCompany has drastically made our hiring and onboarding process better. We used to be completely paper-based even as late as 2 years ago and the ClearCompany platform has allowed us to develop a more robust hiring process from beginning to end.

What do you dislike?

The biggest shortcoming that I think ClearCompany has is not being able to use both the auto-grading and knockout questions in the same requisition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We choose ClearCompany over 2 other ATS vendors and I have no regrets in doing so. The support has been great and there are numerous features that we haven't even implemented yet simply due to a lack of time.

We are a statewide agency and it wasn't feasible to have our Hiring Managers nor HR continue to operate and attempt to keep a fully staffed agency by using e-mail applications and paper onboarding. We have cut our processing time by at least half with the implementation of ClearCompany.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClearCompany
ClearCompany review by <span>Kasey H.</span>
Kasey H.

Easy and Simple

What do you like best?

This program streamlines the recruiting and onboarding process. It puts it all in once place! Saves our company about 10-12 labor hours a week! I also like the opportunity to know exactly where my candidates are at in the process of hiring. The onboarding electronically also makes our process painless, paperless and in the hands of the new hire. Alert emails keep me posted on what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

The implementaiton process is long. Takes about 4 weeks to really get up and running (I moved quickly). I originally thought it was going to take 8 weeks, so it was a pleasant surprise to finish earlier than expected. However, I wanted to be up and running within 2 weeks. It is also difficult to get others on my team involved. Unless they watch the videos and are trained. They describe it as their heads are spinning. I wish it was easier for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great! But expensive. Everything is an "add-on" and costs more. Overall, worth the organization!

Paper! We went paperless with Clear Company! We also had a difficult to follow recruiting and onboarding process. It put it all in one place. It also saved us time and money. I have also realized the process allows the candidate to be in charge of their pace. The speed of the process is dependent on how fast they want to complete paperwork. I love that it's not dependent on me!

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

ClearCompany review by <span>Taylor D.</span>
Taylor D.

Excellent support from our rep, intuitive and simple UI, could improve a few functionalities.

What do you like best?

Bryce Flocks, our rep is awesome. I had a long list of questions about how we could best utilize the package we've purchased with ClearCompany, and he took the time to tell and show me how everything worked, which I really appreciated. He's been a pleasure to work with. Also, I like that the user interface is so simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The video interviewing tool could be more expansive with a wider variety of options. It's a neat feature, but not particularly customizable for each individual REQ, and I would love a live interviewing feature. Also, I really want to be able to extend offers and send messages through the ATS with graphic content and with e-signature capability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic tool in terms of intuitiveness and ease of learning. It has a lot of features that don't exist in the larger options on the market like Taleo and SuccessFactors. It's a better product than any of the homegrown databases/ATS tools I've used. There's room for improvement, but the company seems to take feedback from customers and business partners seriously.

We're staffing our teams and running analytics that help us assess the performance of paid sourcing tools.

ClearCompany review by <span>Tyler R.</span>
Tyler R.

Comprehensive but feels complex

What do you like best?

Clear Company allows users to keep applicant tracking and communications in one place. The applicants apply through a connected system, I can view all the applicants in a list, sort them by a score, see submitted documents, and take several actions to parse the system. This is great if you are capable of running a high touch recruiting and hiring program. Moreover, we have communications embedded where we use stock, checked-by-legal language we use to communicate with applicants. This makes it very easy to email specific applicants without mixups or mistakes.

What do you dislike?

Clear feels complex or over-engineered. The architecture is semi-intuitive, but the layout is stodgy and feels like something from 2010. I think there has to be a simpler, mobile first/only way to design this so that it fits the processes of developing, implementing, and completing a candidate development and hiring pipeline.

Some functions I'm not exactly sure why they're there or how to use to max effect (such as the letter grading). Often the document preview doesn't render properly. Last, it's difficult to obscure secure information from different teammates given their seniority (or lack there of), e.g. salary range for a specific role.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClearCompany is probably a good solution if you need a hiring pipeline management platform. It's complex, but gets the job done when it comes to getting people into the pipeline, communicating with them, and initiating & following up on hiring process steps. If you are looking to augment your basic hiring process that might be happening via email and phone calls only, this is a solid platform. If you want to improve hiring practices around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, or to support building out a greater candidate pool well and regularly, it doesn't seem like this is the right fit, though I'm not sure there are sufficient controls within any/many systems to do so.

We use ClearCompany to post and manage job postings, and to send pre-written messages with candidates so that our language is standard and simplified -- less mistakes and mishaps with emailing candidates in the pipeline. We also use it to collect resumes generally so that we have a bank from which to choose for future opportunities. Benefits realized: We are able to post jobs quickly, communicate more efficiently and easily with candidates, and share candidate information internally to expedite hiring processes and even recommend different applicants for different roles within our org.

ClearCompany review by <span>Kayla L.</span>
Kayla L.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

ClearCompany Review

What do you like best?

The ClearCompany system is very userfriendly; we have had no big issues from an administrative standpoint, and our managers and applicants have reported no problems on their end. ClearCompany has a library of training videos that cover almost anything you might need help with, and their support staff are there to help with anything and everything else. Our CRM Colin has been a pleasure to work with; he is attentive, prompt and thorough in his responses and always willing to schedule a call with us when needed.

What do you dislike?

Our only suggestion to ClearCompany would be to adjust their software so that applicants are required to complete the application beyond just attaching their resume, and/or to have a clear indication on applicants who have not completed the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been our first experience with an Applicant Tracking System and so far ClearCompany has been wonderful, just what we were looking for and met or exceeded all expectations!

Introducing the Applicant Tracking System has solved quite a few issues we had been having with our previous system of paper applications. We are now able to capture data for the EEOC in the event that we were ever to be audited. We have enjoyed the ability to press one button and have our job listings posted on multiple job sites; and the control we now have over the format and content of the requisitions being posted.

ClearCompany review by <span>Thomas W.</span>
Thomas W.

HR/Recruitment Technology

What do you like best?

We purchased the ATS, Performance Management/Goals, and Onboarding modules of ClearCompany's Talent Management Platform in October 2016. We have completed the implementation phases for all three modules: ATS (November 2016), Performance/Goals (January 2017), and Onboarding (February 2017). While we are still novices with the system, I can say that the implementation process went smoothly and the service provided by ClearCompany has so far been Outstanding.

We are excited about our new partnership with ClearCompany and believe we will be able to establish a solid and robust Talent Management Program for our company with their guidance and support.

What do you dislike?

Don't really have anything to say in regard to "dislike" so won't elaborate here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out first what you are looking to achieve from this product. Choose 3-4 solid vendors (one being ClearCompany) and then start to compare products based on the same criteria. Once you have completed your product evaluations then transition to making a decision on which one would be best for the company and its employees..

In order to be competitive in the Talent Management arena, we needed to develop technology solutions for recruiting, performance management, and onboarding. The old paper based and inefficient processes of the past were hurting our ability to be competitive.

The benefits have not been fully realized since we are newbies to ClearCompany; however, we now have defined strategies in the areas of recruitment, performance management, and onboarding that can be monitored and assessed. We did not not have this capability prior to bringing ClearCompany on board.

Learning about ClearCompany?

* We monitor all ClearCompany reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.