ClearCompany

With Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Performance Management and Goal-Setting, ClearCompany allows their clients to effortlessly move talent from applicant to new hire to top performer. Unlike "all in one" back-office HR platforms, their solutions work together to improve talent by linking performance reviews back with hiring.

Work for ClearCompany?

Learning about ClearCompany?

ClearCompany Reviews

Showing 109 ClearCompany reviews
ClearCompany review by Wendy A.
Wendy A.

"We love Clear Company! "

What do you like best?

Here at TAK Communications, we love using Clear Company because of how user-friendly it is. We can keep all of our various managers, supervisors and HR staff in the know very easily with the notes and other tools from the system. We also love how great their customer service is. If we need help with something whether it’s a report or a tweak to our system, they help us very quickly. We also like that we can go to them for ‘news’ regarding the challenges and tips for what’s going on in the recruitment world. Clear Company is definitely the best recruitment system I have used.

What do you dislike?

Not much... we really think the system is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use!

It helps us keep our apps organized and we like how easy it is to communicate with the candidates and the hiring managers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClearCompany
ClearCompany review by Nick H.
Nick H.

"ClearCompany for your business"

What do you like best?

ClearCompany has drastically made our hiring and onboarding process better. We used to be completely paper-based even as late as 2 years ago and the ClearCompany platform has allowed us to develop a more robust hiring process from beginning to end.

What do you dislike?

The biggest shortcoming that I think ClearCompany has is not being able to use both the auto-grading and knockout questions in the same requisition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We choose ClearCompany over 2 other ATS vendors and I have no regrets in doing so. The support has been great and there are numerous features that we haven't even implemented yet simply due to a lack of time.

We are a statewide agency and it wasn't feasible to have our Hiring Managers nor HR continue to operate and attempt to keep a fully staffed agency by using e-mail applications and paper onboarding. We have cut our processing time by at least half with the implementation of ClearCompany.

What HR Management Suites solution do you use?

ClearCompany review by Kasey H.
Kasey H.

"Easy and Simple"

What do you like best?

This program streamlines the recruiting and onboarding process. It puts it all in once place! Saves our company about 10-12 labor hours a week! I also like the opportunity to know exactly where my candidates are at in the process of hiring. The onboarding electronically also makes our process painless, paperless and in the hands of the new hire. Alert emails keep me posted on what I need to do.

What do you dislike?

The implementaiton process is long. Takes about 4 weeks to really get up and running (I moved quickly). I originally thought it was going to take 8 weeks, so it was a pleasant surprise to finish earlier than expected. However, I wanted to be up and running within 2 weeks. It is also difficult to get others on my team involved. Unless they watch the videos and are trained. They describe it as their heads are spinning. I wish it was easier for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great! But expensive. Everything is an "add-on" and costs more. Overall, worth the organization!

Paper! We went paperless with Clear Company! We also had a difficult to follow recruiting and onboarding process. It put it all in one place. It also saved us time and money. I have also realized the process allows the candidate to be in charge of their pace. The speed of the process is dependent on how fast they want to complete paperwork. I love that it's not dependent on me!

ClearCompany review by Taylor D.
Taylor D.

"Excellent support from our rep, intuitive and simple UI, could improve a few functionalities."

What do you like best?

Bryce Flocks, our rep is awesome. I had a long list of questions about how we could best utilize the package we've purchased with ClearCompany, and he took the time to tell and show me how everything worked, which I really appreciated. He's been a pleasure to work with. Also, I like that the user interface is so simple and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The video interviewing tool could be more expansive with a wider variety of options. It's a neat feature, but not particularly customizable for each individual REQ, and I would love a live interviewing feature. Also, I really want to be able to extend offers and send messages through the ATS with graphic content and with e-signature capability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic tool in terms of intuitiveness and ease of learning. It has a lot of features that don't exist in the larger options on the market like Taleo and SuccessFactors. It's a better product than any of the homegrown databases/ATS tools I've used. There's room for improvement, but the company seems to take feedback from customers and business partners seriously.

We're staffing our teams and running analytics that help us assess the performance of paid sourcing tools.

ClearCompany review by Nicole P.
Nicole P.

"Just What We Needed"

What do you like best?

We love having all of our candidates and recruitment data in one place! It's customizable to suit our needs (for example, creating our own recruitment stages and candidate note categories), which came in handy in helping our lead recruiter transition from using her Excel spreadsheets and notebooks for candidate tracking. The tool that allows us to communicate with candidates has also proven quite useful. Our account strategist is present and helpful; we've always had a good experience when reaching out for support of any kind. The regular webinars have also proven useful from time to time.

What do you dislike?

When you forward candidates to a different requisition, it's been a real pain for us that any additional information associated with the candidate isn't transferred along with them (namely, the candidate notes). We have to copy and paste them over one by one when we forward candidates en masse.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Attend their seminars; I've found many of them interesting and useful. Take advantage of their dynamic reporting tools. There's so much you can do with ClearCompany-- we've found that taking advantage of as much of those tools as we can has really optimized our recruiting experience and brought noticeable results.

We finally have all of our recruitment data in one place! Our lead recruiter was formally using spiral notebooks and several Excel docs for her candidate tracking. As a rapidly developing business we need to have all of our data (candidates, reports, resumes, applications, etc.) in one place and easily accessible.

ClearCompany review by Michael "Sully" S.
Michael "Sully" S.

"I love using ClearCompany!"

What do you like best?

I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual/excel system, they have saved me a great deal of time and money. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ClearCompany software saved a significant portion of our Human Resources and managers time in terms of creating efficiency and adding value to our processes. For each manager who used the software during our most recent review cycle, ClearCompany's technology saved each individual substantial time vs. a cumbersome process. Once we eliminated the administrative burden from our reviews, we were able to spend more time on quality performance discussions - creating succession planning and performance improvement.

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very user friendly for recruiters as well as hiring managers. There are many filters and options on how to see information on their new user interface. I think that the best thing about ClearCompany is the functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager or to a different requisition.

You can add notes to each candidate based on phone screenings, face to face interviews and other evaluation processes. Heck, there's even a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like resumes, certifications, etc.

ClearCompany has made such a big impression on me and my company. It seems like they are always coming out with new upgrades and changes to improve upon their system. My account rep, Myra, is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls. She's always going above and beyond to offer ways to improve our recruiting and onboarding processes. I absolutely LOVE the ClearCompany system!

ClearCompany review by Amy Y.
Amy Y.

"The best ATS I have used - intuitive and always improving"

What do you like best?

The system is highly intuitive and user friendly. ClearCompany is always improving upon their system and adding new functionality. Their customer support is excellent, whether you use the online help, call into customer service, talk to your Customer Success Manager, sign up for webinars or you utilize the online quick tutorials. The employees at ClearCompany listen to the feedbak and needs of their customers and that has been a large value add in their product.

What do you dislike?

While our overseas office can use the software, it is more limited for use outside the U.S.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is always good to understand the needs and priorities for your company before you research and demo any product or service.

Saving time as a government contractor who has to comply with AAP and OFCCP compliance. Having metrics available quickly has enabled me to provide valuable data to our executives. Understanding the sources of hires enables us to know where to advertise jobs and how to spend our recruiting budget.

ClearCompany review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"BEWARE ADD ON FEES"

What do you like best?

Good customer service during set up that was quickly overshadowed by additional fees not disclosed in the contract.

What do you dislike?

I purchased Clear Company and have been using it for six months. I received an email from the customer service dept that there is a bogus additional charge they are trying to charge of $10,000 for additional 'competencies' in the system that were not disclosed in the contract. Erin, Savannah, and Tala all agreed the fee is not in my contract but tried to execute a change order to add the additional fees to my contract. This is unethical behavior in my opinion. I currently have two employees in my organization. Competencies are literally 3-5 word phrases types into their system that they are trying to charge me $10K for! If Erin, Savannah, and Tala still work at the company when you move to contract, do not move forward. if they are fired, then I would consider their software.

Healthcare consulting

ClearCompany review by Tyler R.
Tyler R.

"Comprehensive but feels complex"

What do you like best?

Clear Company allows users to keep applicant tracking and communications in one place. The applicants apply through a connected system, I can view all the applicants in a list, sort them by a score, see submitted documents, and take several actions to parse the system. This is great if you are capable of running a high touch recruiting and hiring program. Moreover, we have communications embedded where we use stock, checked-by-legal language we use to communicate with applicants. This makes it very easy to email specific applicants without mixups or mistakes.

What do you dislike?

Clear feels complex or over-engineered. The architecture is semi-intuitive, but the layout is stodgy and feels like something from 2010. I think there has to be a simpler, mobile first/only way to design this so that it fits the processes of developing, implementing, and completing a candidate development and hiring pipeline.

Some functions I'm not exactly sure why they're there or how to use to max effect (such as the letter grading). Often the document preview doesn't render properly. Last, it's difficult to obscure secure information from different teammates given their seniority (or lack there of), e.g. salary range for a specific role.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClearCompany is probably a good solution if you need a hiring pipeline management platform. It's complex, but gets the job done when it comes to getting people into the pipeline, communicating with them, and initiating & following up on hiring process steps. If you are looking to augment your basic hiring process that might be happening via email and phone calls only, this is a solid platform. If you want to improve hiring practices around Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, or to support building out a greater candidate pool well and regularly, it doesn't seem like this is the right fit, though I'm not sure there are sufficient controls within any/many systems to do so.

We use ClearCompany to post and manage job postings, and to send pre-written messages with candidates so that our language is standard and simplified -- less mistakes and mishaps with emailing candidates in the pipeline. We also use it to collect resumes generally so that we have a bank from which to choose for future opportunities. Benefits realized: We are able to post jobs quickly, communicate more efficiently and easily with candidates, and share candidate information internally to expedite hiring processes and even recommend different applicants for different roles within our org.

ClearCompany review by Christine D.
Christine D.

"Makes My Job Easier!"

What do you like best?

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is a comprehensive tool for both hiring managers and recruiters. Not only does it provide easy access to applicants but the extensive library of job descriptions has proven essential to timeliness in getting positions posted.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see notes at a glance when viewing a candidate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Timeliness of posting jobs. Exporting new hires to Paylocity.

ClearCompany review by Kayla L.
Kayla L.

"ClearCompany Review"

What do you like best?

The ClearCompany system is very userfriendly; we have had no big issues from an administrative standpoint, and our managers and applicants have reported no problems on their end. ClearCompany has a library of training videos that cover almost anything you might need help with, and their support staff are there to help with anything and everything else. Our CRM Colin has been a pleasure to work with; he is attentive, prompt and thorough in his responses and always willing to schedule a call with us when needed.

What do you dislike?

Our only suggestion to ClearCompany would be to adjust their software so that applicants are required to complete the application beyond just attaching their resume, and/or to have a clear indication on applicants who have not completed the application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This has been our first experience with an Applicant Tracking System and so far ClearCompany has been wonderful, just what we were looking for and met or exceeded all expectations!

Introducing the Applicant Tracking System has solved quite a few issues we had been having with our previous system of paper applications. We are now able to capture data for the EEOC in the event that we were ever to be audited. We have enjoyed the ability to press one button and have our job listings posted on multiple job sites; and the control we now have over the format and content of the requisitions being posted.

ClearCompany review by Thomas W.
Thomas W.

"HR/Recruitment Technology"

What do you like best?

We purchased the ATS, Performance Management/Goals, and Onboarding modules of ClearCompany's Talent Management Platform in October 2016. We have completed the implementation phases for all three modules: ATS (November 2016), Performance/Goals (January 2017), and Onboarding (February 2017). While we are still novices with the system, I can say that the implementation process went smoothly and the service provided by ClearCompany has so far been Outstanding.

We are excited about our new partnership with ClearCompany and believe we will be able to establish a solid and robust Talent Management Program for our company with their guidance and support.

What do you dislike?

Don't really have anything to say in regard to "dislike" so won't elaborate here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Figure out first what you are looking to achieve from this product. Choose 3-4 solid vendors (one being ClearCompany) and then start to compare products based on the same criteria. Once you have completed your product evaluations then transition to making a decision on which one would be best for the company and its employees..

In order to be competitive in the Talent Management arena, we needed to develop technology solutions for recruiting, performance management, and onboarding. The old paper based and inefficient processes of the past were hurting our ability to be competitive.

The benefits have not been fully realized since we are newbies to ClearCompany; however, we now have defined strategies in the areas of recruitment, performance management, and onboarding that can be monitored and assessed. We did not not have this capability prior to bringing ClearCompany on board.

ClearCompany review by Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.

"Helpful. Neat Graphics. User Friendly."

What do you like best?

I like that ClearCompany allows you to assess candidates on different levels. The option to leave notes and comments at a quick glance is one of my favorite features as it helps me remember all details of many candidates. ClearCompany also allows you to integrate Human Resources on the side, as they can request background checks that truly help impact the final decision when bringing a candidate on board.

ClearCompany also allows you to share candidate resumes to the Program Managers for their review which makes the screening process faster and easier as well.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I don't like from ClearCompany is the fact that you can't link it to other databases where you hold older candidates, perhaps resumes from current employees that have been with the company before acquiring ClearCompany's services.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClearCompany is easy to use, has great graphics and a great customer service support. They keep you updated and send you an email as friendly reminders to what the next action should be as a recruiter/user/admin.

Keeping track of candidates in a clean, organized manner as well as keeping a record of the exchange of emails and conversations that will help guide the candidate with the screening/hiring process.

Being able to see the candidates' contact information is very helpful when using the search engine provided by ClearCompany database.

Submitting candidates for background investigations and getting important information to base the hiring move.

ClearCompany review by Deanna P.
Deanna P.

"Couldn't do what we do without them!"

What do you like best?

Our entire process has been streamlined as a result of their software. What used to take hours now only takes a few moments with a quick click of a button. Having everything automated and functioning has allow our staff to focus on other important tasks. Additionally, their customer service is exceptional. Not many companies take the time to truly listen to the customer. The staff at ClearCompany not only listens by helps guide you in the right direction each step of the way.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything we don't like about them. The entire experience with ClearCompany has been wonderful. From the first point of contact to implementation, to going live. There are not enough good things I could say about them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a ATS and you want more than just software, look at ClearCompany. From the initial point of contact, through implementation to going live, the ClearCompany Staff was there to help. It did not matter what department you spoke to, everyone had the same information. Everyone was helpful and they went above and beyond to make sure everything was working correctly before we went live.

With the addition to ClearCompany we have been able to hire more effectively, streamline processes, reduce costs and time spent to hire, create a reliable pipeline, multitude of templates, talent pools and sort through candidates. We are saving money and time each day with ClearCompany.

ClearCompany review by Michelle G.
Michelle G.

"Human Resources Manager"

What do you like best?

I only have the ATS system through Clear Company at this point, due to budget restrictions. However, Clear Co. provides excellent customer service - my reps have always been willing to meet with me to discuss my questions and always provide examples to show me what to do. It's really helped me to streamline my company's recruiting process. All of the reps have been very friendly, flexible with scheduling meetings at my convenience, and very knowledgeable.

There are options where I could improve my recruiting system if I were to purchase other packages (like interview scorecards), but we just do not have money int he budget at this time.

What do you dislike?

Some limitations still exist with the system, since it is a newer system. I am constantly giving my feedback for improvements to my representative at Clear Company. For example, I want to put someone who I sent a rejection letter to as "rejection letter sent" for their workflow stage. However, after I do so, I can no longer see (at a glance), whether I actually interviewed the person, phone screened the candidate, or ruled them out immediately upon reviewing their application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great ATS system for small businesses like ours. It's cost effective and does most of what is needed, especially for a company that never had an Applicant Tracking System before. Definitely worth the money, time and effort. Quite easy to use, once you get the hang of it.

Used the Applicant Tracking System to improve our process for recruiting. We are responding to candidates more efficiently and are able to build a pipeline for future positions utilizing talent pools. It's great to be able to share feedback (notes) between human resources professionals and hiring managers. I like to keep the status of each candidate known to each manager. I love using the templates for replying to candidates, whether it be simply thanking them for their application, asking them to complete the application process, and most certainly, rejection letters for candidates (which can be different if they just sent in their resume, had a phone screen, or interviewed with a hiring manager).

ClearCompany review by Kerry H.
Kerry H.

"Seamless Recruiting Platform"

What do you like best?

I love a lot about the system. The interview scheduling tool has saved me so much time on setting up phone interviews. I also love the easy of the grading. Finally I love that everything (notes, resume, videos) is all in one place!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I am uploading resumes, it doesn't pull the information off correctly and I have to go in an edit the applicants name, e-mail, phone, etc. This is rare though, and only happens when the resumes have a funny layout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their customer service is second to none. I have a monthly call with my Account Executive where he answers all my questions, and informs me of all system updates and improvements. I look forward to this call each month!

TIME. This system has saved me HOURS and HOURS in the recruiting process. I am able to accomplish the admin side of recruiting in 2 hours versus the 8 hours it used to take me.

ClearCompany review by User

"Excellent product, easy to use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy ClearCompany is to use. Resumes show up right on the candidate's page and I can easily sort who is qualified and who is not. For all of candidates who are not qualified, I can send them an email letting them know right away. For the candidates who are qualified, I can get them set up for video and phone interviews. The dashboard is nice and provides all of the information on one page.

What do you dislike?

I wish their was a way to filter out candidates based on their rating. I can sort them into categories but I can't filter the candidates in the category based on their rating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product. Easy to use with great support.

We can quickly go through candidates and resumes. It makes it easy to see who is qualified and who is not.

ClearCompany review by Kelly W.
Kelly W.

"Multiple users with ease and well supported!"

What do you like best?

Not only is the system a one stop shop, it is professional, efficient, easy to navigate and most importantly for us in HR - easy to train. All of our hiring managers can use the system to move through their recruiting while archiving all communication, candidates and actions around the recruiting of our positions. We are still relatively new to the system so we look forward to utilizing all of the features. The support group for CC is amazing - no matter the question or the complexity - resolutions and training take place immediately.

What do you dislike?

The only challenge we have so far is not being able to email people and copy co-workers. If we have multiple hiring managers ti seems that someone gets left off the communication. Looking forward to that enhancement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a demo and view the options that CC and their business partners have to offer.

We reduced the number of emails and communications that are sent to our new hires and have created a streamlined process that is efficient in collecting information and communicating the process. We are organized and have one tool to collect, report and analyze data.

ClearCompany review by Cayce J.
Cayce J.

"ClearCompany has been a great tool for our company"

What do you like best?

We use the Recruiting platform on ClearCompany, and find it useful for our teams. It is user friendly, and a simple resource.

What do you dislike?

There are some features that are not as robust as other systems, but they continue to make improvements in the areas that need it.

We use ClearCompany as our ATS to post jobs, communicate with candidates, and manage our overall recruiting process. It has enabled us to have visibility of recruiting processes across the company and offer a good candidate experience.

ClearCompany review by Matt C.
Matt C.

"Great Company With The Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The ease of the platform is great. It allows you to get as complicated as you want but a lot of the times, they push you to try and keep your processes as lean as possible which creates a great deal of organizational efficiency as less time is spent worrying about the actual system.

What do you dislike?

I know they're working on it but their performance management platform needs to be built out better and they need to continue to integrate with ERP/payroll systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve your performance management and the ability for multiple people to see the other reviews notes on the candidates tear sheet rather than having to go into notes.

With ClearCompany we were able to centralize our 7 office organization and refine a best practice process that worked for our firm. We increased our resume flow by 1000% and had the ability to scale no matter what needs we had. In 2016 our firm grew by 113% and almost all of this growth can be attributed to our implementation of ClearCompany.

ClearCompany review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great initial start- Surprising additional fees after you sign"

What do you like best?

Applicant tracking software is easy to use. Integration with outlook for scheduling interviews is their best feature.

What do you dislike?

After implementation, I received multiple emails from finance that they wanted to charge an additional $10,000 for competencies that I had added to the system. Competencies are capabilities you want the applicants to have in your postings. At the time, I had literally THREE employees, so an additional $10K was ridiculous. Furthermore, the additional cost was not in the contract--- they just said it was corporate policy but agreed it was not in the contract.

Most recently, I asked to add on onboarding to my functionality. For the 12 employees that I have, their additional charge was about $6,000 per year. The sales person stated it would be $1300 per year for any number of employees as their standard rate. However, when I asked him to send the pricing it was $6000 in ADDITION to what I am already paying. When I told him that was different than his verbal discussion, he stated that they changed the pricing models internally and the number was different than he expected as well. I stated that they were pricing themselves out of the market. He stated he had given the same feedback to his leadership but had not gotten any favorable response.

I believe the software is good, but there Clear Company sales department seems very unethical. They are sitting in a back room somewhere coming up with ways to exploit clients that have signed up for base functionality and rip them off as they grow. It is a shame because there is an opportunity for them to be transparent with their clients and grow in an ethical manner. If it were ONE issue, I would say maybe it's a misunderstanding... but the TWO issues together lead me to state that the sales leadership needs to receive a message from their client base that unethical behavior is not acceptable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not sign up for base functionality without having it clearly laid out what it costs for future functionality. They change their contracting approach frequently to exploit additional dollars from existing clients. They don;t have a consistent pricing model. Sales team pricing is all over the place and leadership seems unethical in their business practice.

Sale team for any changes to your contract take advantage of the client position and rip the clients off for any amount they can possibly charge.

ClearCompany review by Roland M.
Roland M.

"Best ATS ever!"

What do you like best?

The software is very user-friendly. The system makes recruiting and keeping track of candidates so much more efficient. We've been able to reduce hiring time, customize certain items, and some of our end users have raved on how easy it is to navigate and complete the on-boarding packet.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. Any issues/recommendations I've had in the past have been considered, then resolved - some even implemented. ( I asked for an offer letter with E-signature and a few months later, this product was rolled out) Now that's great customer service! A company that listens to their customers!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep up the great work. Your Customer Service Team and RMs are AMAZING. The live chat option, genius!

We've become a paperless environment, thus reducing cost. Streamlined recruiting and on-boarding, thus reducing time to hire/fill and on-boarding. We were also able to drastically reduce the need for paid external job boards. Huge benefits!

ClearCompany review by Miranda B.
Miranda B.

"Great Experience! "

What do you like best?

The quick support while implementing and how helpful support is for our multi-state hiring managers! Implementing a new ATS is always daunting and a lot of work. The weekly calls and constant support made this implementation very easy and seamless. When there were issues, they were resolved within the same day. Having multiple contacts also alleviated the delay if someone was out on PTO. The account managers were very communicative and we always knew who to go to if they were out of the office.

What do you dislike?

We rolled out training and the system did an upgrade. Definitely not something we disliked, but we could have had better timing on our own end. Overall it was a great experience.

We were using an ATS that was through a payroll company. In the first 30 days we had seen about 70% more applicants that we were averaging in prior months. For our hard to fill positions we had applicants within the first 3 days the system was running. Great visibility and push for our jobs, especially in hard markets.

ClearCompany review by Doug W.
Doug W.

"One of the most well thought out applications I have ever had the pleasure of using"

What do you like best?

This company has a thorough grasp of the market they are serving and does an amazing job of guiding a company through instantiation. They are incredibly responsive and through--responsive and constantly improving their product. We looked at dozens of competitors are this fit every use case to a tee. I would recommend this to every organization regardless of size.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike--it was a pleasure to get this up and running and has more than met our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would urge every organization considering a solution to give this company your full attentionj

We moved the responsibility for the applicant process from an HR silo to a company wide endeavor--gaining a responsive and flexible approach that has yielded far better quality of applicants--a solid onboarding process that has greatly reduced the time expenditure of our HR depot. while providing more time to help orient and guide new employees. It has also solved most of our compliance requirements which are far beyond those of organizations in less regulated industries.

ClearCompany review by Brandi G.
Brandi G.

"ClearCompany - HR"

What do you like best?

I love the look of the portal. Very pleasing to the eyes! It's fairly cheap , with all the capabilities of pricer options out there. Love the platform. Love the ease of use. Love being able to see all the candidates all in one area!

What do you dislike?

The fact I must pay for "extras". The customer service does seem to take a tad longer then other programs I've used. Super glitchy at times. Not a fan of the "Video interview"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better Customer Service.

Recruitment, mainly. Super easy to upload! Love being able to see all the candidates all in one area!

ClearCompany review by Regina H.
Regina H.

"User friendly and streamlined process"

What do you like best?

We chose ClearCompany because the product streamlined our processes. We have multiple locations and this product made it easy to recruit and get the new hires on board.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything I dislike. I would like to see a database management program added. This would enable us to quickly move the new hire paperwork to a storage system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clear Company is a great product . The Recruitment and on-boarding tool have simplified our processes tremendously. We no longer have to look through e-mails for new hire paperwork. The job ads can be posted on several sites with a "click" of a button.

With our company being in multiple locations, the satellite offices would scan the new hire paperwork. This allows the Corporate office to get a clear copy of each document for the personnel file. The applicant tracking allows us to post jobs to multiple sites much quicker.

ClearCompany review by Nikita T.
Nikita T.

"ClearCompany Applicant Tracking System"

What do you like best?

The integration with our end to end system and the ease of navigation throughout the platform.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I particularly dislike about the system.

Two years ago, we decided to move from an MS Access database to a cloud-based human capital management system. With that, ClearCompany was the best solution because of its partnership with ProLiant ReadyPay Online.

ClearCompany review by Chris T.
Chris T.

"Clear Company is Awesome!"

What do you like best?

Clear Company makes it very easy for candidates to apply, for you to view those candidates, make notes, track where they are in the process, respond to them, and move to integrated steps such as background checks, skills assessments, and offer letters.

What do you dislike?

A little more customization options would be good with respect to things like font and spacing in offer letters, auto reply emails, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it. You won't be disappointed.

Implementing ClearCompany has made our entire recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding process much more efficient. This has saved us time and money. Additionally, they provide excellent service and advice and frequently check in with helpful tips and new services.

ClearCompany review by Rachel P.
Rachel P.

"Clear Company Rocks!"

What do you like best?

I love the efficiency and productivity that this company helps facilitate. Every interaction that I've had with the company has been efficient and helpful. I love the integration between the recruiting and onboarding, and how easy it is to track candidates and communicate with them.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing that I strongly dislike, but i would love to have a mobile app!

One of the greatest benefits is having all of our recruiting and onboarding in one, efficient place. There are so many benefits that I know I have yet to tap into, but am excited to try!

ClearCompany review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

I was new to recruiting and had never worked with an ATS. I love how intuitive this product is and how helpful the support staff has been. If I have a question or suggestion, I know they hear me and take action.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much I dislike. I have shared some feedback with my support rep and she takes note and passes my feedback along. With the new interface, the look and feel is very sleek and intuitive. The reporting features were a bit hard to use but they have made great improvements to streamline the options.

I am able to source candidates for future roles using the Talent Communities and tagging feature. This is huge in the consulting business where our hiring is very external event driven.

ClearCompany review by Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring
Administrator in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Great service and a very user-friendly platform! "

What do you like best?

Overall functionality and ease within the platform is astounding. My account manager is proactive, delivers research and article catered to conversations held while developing the functionality of the tool. The service is literally a tailored approach to our organizations needs.

What do you dislike?

Our organization and it's reporting requirements are very unique. Encapsulating the needed data and generating an automated report typically takes 6-weeks to turn around. However, custom reporting among most platforms are similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot. It's not too good to be true.

Improving processes, minimal manning within our start-up environment means we have to work smarter, not harder. This tool allows more insights into improving our processes, ensuring efficiencies while the capability for reporting compliance criteria. Our talent acquisition and human capital model are similar to the needs of staff augmentation methodologies. Our Account Manager's continuous support and swift results allows us to implement ad-hoc improvements with instant results.

ClearCompany review by Julie C.
Julie C.

"ClearCompany has provided us the organizational tools necessary for our recruitment process."

What do you like best?

The system is user-friendly and provides our recruiting and hiring managers with the ability to search, sort, track and maintain a pipeline of qualified candidates. I like that the system has integrated competencies, goals, and on-boarding.

What do you dislike?

The system's email function and interview scheduling could be improved.

The ATS has allowed us to create an application system and applicant tracking process that is much easier to use and allowed us to move away from spreadsheets. We now have the capability to maintain our pipeline and keep in touch with our potential hires in one place.

ClearCompany review by Kristin C.
Kristin C.

"Excellent comprehensive full-service platform!"

What do you like best?

A full service solution to automate Applicant Tracking, Onboarding, Goals and Performance Management.I like the holistic approach to talent management, and that all of the modules are integrated into one another.

What do you dislike?

Quirky background problems, programming? not really sure. The CC team is responsive to problems, and keeps me updated as to the resolutions.

Employees are more engaged in the idea of goals, and tracking what they are doing and WHY. We are working diligently to create goals from the top down, and it's a real culture change.

ClearCompany review by Joyce C.
Joyce C.

"ClearCompany for Applicant Tracking"

What do you like best?

I like that it keeps track of all our applicants. The database is searchable. It has a database of job descriptions. It has the ability to automate email replies and responses. It easily updates our company website when we make updates or post jobs ads online. I love that they are partnered with Indeed.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not really a bad thing. bit it has so many features that it requires another person to be the full-time expert on it and I am a department of one and do not have the time to use all it's features.

It solved our organizational problems. it helped us easily post jobs to our website and Facebook page. It saved us time and money by posting it to several different job sites. It help us track where our applicants saw our job ads.

ClearCompany review by Rebekah P.
Rebekah P.

"Great HR Tool"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is how the process can be divided in three simple steps: Requisition, Candidate Management and On-boarding. The Requisition tool is very friendly, you can have templates created for the position, which help the company be standardized in terms of recruiting language,

What do you dislike?

I am not sure, they have been eager to complete and workout every concern, We do not dislike anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great HR Tool and support team.

All pre employment plus onboarding, we change paper applications to this systems which as smooth the onboarding process. Easy communication with the candidates and the locations.

ClearCompany review by Amy W.
Amy W.

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

How simple it is to use. Its easy to figure out, and if you cant, the account reps and customer service team are happy to help you figure it out.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it glitches, and you have to redo your work, but thankfully most work is autosaved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. I bet you will love it.

So easy to use and will make your job easier.

I am in charge of recruiting. The benefit of automatically being linked with Indeed makes my job 100 times easier than ever.

ClearCompany review by Matthew L.
Matthew L.

"Talent management and on-boarding made easy! "

What do you like best?

The best feature Clear Company offers is the automated on-boarding system. Fully integrated with the recruiting module, on-boarding can be initiated in a few simple clicks. You can fully customize the documents and tasks being sent to new hires, add and remove tasks at any time and can even have online forms created to make completing on-boarding paperwork simple for the new hire to complete. Also, internal tasks can be assigned to an on-boarding packet that are automatically sent out to members of your indoctrination team to inform them of tasks to complete before the new hires first day.

What do you dislike?

No notable negatives with Clear Company products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Never be afraid to ask for tutorials or training; customer support is outstanding!

The business problems faced before making the move to the Clear Company product was lack of organization with recruiting and the need for a standardized on-boarding process. Managing our recruiting pipeline and on-boarding workflow has been quick and easy; could not imagine doing so without it.

ClearCompany review by Nancy Q.
Nancy Q.

"Selecting my ATS for my company."

What do you like best?

When we first researched ATS, we found HRM. The sales rep was friendly, professional, transparent and knew the product well. The demo was refreshing. I felt like he was showing their platform and sharing knowledge instead of a usual pushy sales call. He was prepared and knew our company. Once we purchased HRM, Lindsay was our rep. She is personable, responsive and incredibly helpful. She knows her product well and is passionate about it. I also appreciate that Clear Company is always looking for more opportunities to improve and enhance their products. I feel as though I am part of an innovative team that cares about my feedback and experience.

What do you dislike?

I have not had a bad experience with HRM/Clear company. Keep up the great work!

We are now in compliance from a recruiting stand point. HRM also serves as a fantastic portal of candidates, and a great tool for selecting the right candidates. I look forward to using more of their products.

ClearCompany review by Kristen W.
Kristen W.

"I have really enjoyed Clear Company and find it to be very user friendly."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that when you pull up a candidate, you can see all the positions that they applied for.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could search for a name within a requisition as opposed to having to be on the main screen or the list view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is is a great tool and I have really enjoyed it.

We have been able to view more information about candidates than before, store notes between myself and hiring managers, and make decisions quicker.

ClearCompany review by Becky C.
Becky C.

"We enjoy working with ClearCompany"

What do you like best?

Generally, we are satisfied overall with this product. We were able to customize the product to our use while keeping it easy to use for our hiring managers. The product offering has continued to improve as time goes on which is a nice advantage! We reviewed several of the big name, big dollar products at the time we chose HRM/Clear Company and those products were unable to be as customized as this is.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it's not currently integrated with our HRIS system but this is something I'm in control of changing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear game plan - this is my advice regardless of company chosen.

Applicant tracking - we were able to eliminate repeat applicants for the same job, streamline our application and improve the tools/dashboards for those recruiting.

ClearCompany review by Dan L.
Dan L.

"Good Customer Service and Support, Advancements on the Horizon"

What do you like best?

We have had great response from our Customer Success Manager and have been pleased with how they have kept us informed on new, upcoming products

What do you dislike?

We have had some difficulty with some things not being able to meet the needs of our organization, but have always discussed ways to reach a solution with our CSM

Recruiting Platform, looking to new integration to enhance our Recruiting efforts

ClearCompany review by Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"Needs a lot of work"

What do you like best?

i like that you can share the candidate with a Hiring Manager.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that Clear Company isn’t intuitive, and we have to create 30 different forms to keep track of everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want something done by them, it needs to be done before you pay.

ClearCompany is not user friendly. They made a lot of promises for us, so that we could sign the deal. They never produced. It is not a good Applicant Tracking System- doesn’t alert you when someone applies or starts an application. When you hit source for where you found the candidate, it says email upload.

ClearCompany review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Great way to streamline hiring process "

What do you like best?

I like that LinkedIn is integrated if an applicant chooses to do so. I also like that multiple people can access and add notes/changes in a shared format

What do you dislike?

I dislike the formatting issues when an applicant has use loaded attachments, such as cover letter, resume, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure everyone documents touch oointsnwoth applicants to make the process easier when multiple hiring managers are involved

Streamlining the hiring process, keeping everyone in the loop with the hiring process

ClearCompany review by Administrator in Building Materials
Administrator in Building Materials

"Clear Company has allowed us to synchronize our recruitment efforts at multiple hiring locations. "

What do you like best?

The feature that I find most beneficial is the automatic cross posting to multiple job boards, thus consolidating my efforts to cross post! I also utilize the ability to 'forward' or share candidates with other hiring managers set up in the Clear Company system.

What do you dislike?

If I could change something about the Clear Company system it would be the Workflow stages. These tend to be hard to navigate when multiple hiring managers are accessing the same requisition. The grading system just does not match up with the Workflow stages and it is more work to change each individual on both ends than it should be.

For example, when graded an 'X' in the Workflow stage (which I find them to be one in the same, so why do we need two?) the system should send an automatic candidate reply email dismissing them from the running.

Our locations are now all able to run a PAPERLESS application process! This is also a great platform for our company to solve the issues that come with having multiple hiring managers in different locations and states.

ClearCompany review by Administrator in Computer Software

"ClearCompany ATS"

What do you like best?

The things aI like best are the ease of use for candidate tracking as well as the UX look and feel.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I don't care for as much is the scheduling feature. It is a bit cumbersome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The team has been very supportive to work with.

We did not have an ATS when I started and we are trying to better enable recruiting to manage our applicants and hiring process workflow.

ClearCompany review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"Well done by CC"

What do you like best?

I like the simple user interface and the implementation team.

What do you dislike?

There’s a few bugs. CC has responded quickly to fix

We are using CC to manage recruitment, onboarding, and performance Management

ClearCompany review by Wendy D.
Wendy D.

"Great system for management our HR functions in a visually intuitive and appealing platform"

What do you like best?

ease of use, customer support, flexibility in customization, great features and reporting

What do you dislike?

We really like this platform and don't have anything we dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

What was one of our decisions in this process was the ability to create by in by users that were not used to having technology in the HR function. The visual intuitiveness, social media feel made this system easy to train our supervisors and employees and the great features have made our efforts more streamlined.

Oh - where do I start. In a two person HR department we have eliminated so much paper and time consuming tasks. More streamlined recruiting, hiring managers and senior administration really like the platform and various features the system provides. Onbaording is so efficient and our new employees have liked being able to complete their paperwork on line before they start on their first day. Manager love the evaluation platform and the various features that have made our performance evaluations more of a tool for development.

ClearCompany review by Administrator in Government Relations
Administrator in Government Relations

"Great user friendly and customizable ATS"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the ability to customize workflow steps for my candidates. Many applicant tracking systems have generic recruiting lifecycle steps, when in reality, your candidates may be in certain workflow steps that are unique and leave you guessing when you need to place them in a generic step (i.e., language proficiency test, does not meet clearance requirements, etc.).

What do you dislike?

The candidate communications feature could use some work. It would nice to be able to automatically view all candidate correspondence on their main profile (perhaps a tab on the side). The fact that you have to go in an clock on each correspondence entices you to just use regular email for communications, which does not capture correspondence for record-keeping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In just a little over a year of ClearCompany, I have experienced constant changes for the better. Items that I had not even thought of that could use improvement have become available to my surprise, making for a more innovative experience and even fun!

By using ClearCompany, I am able to maintain a very large pool of "bench candidates" - individuals that I do not necessarily have an opportunity for at the moment, but would like to maintain contact with and keep their documents all in one place, in case something comes up in the future that they would be a great fit for. ClearCompany allows me to save those individuals' information in customizable folders, and easily search for candidates in my database with ClearCompany's great search feature.

ClearCompany review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Fantastic solution for a fantastic price"

What do you like best?

I love the clean layout, minimal number of clicks per task, intuitive design, how the jobs post automatically to Indeed and other sites, how easy it is to get to the portal from any device.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when candidates apply, their email addressed don't port over correctly or at all, and often the wrong state ports over so there are some manual edits that need to take place. The job doesn't close automatically when you "hire" someone on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know exactly what you need, ClearCompany will be very straightforward with you about what they can and cannot do and what they can do for you in the future. They aren't pushy or sales-y but business minded and truly a great partner with which to work. I don't think you can beat the offering for the price.

I'm getting more candidates applying and our site looks so much better to candidates than it did before. Onboarding is now a dream - candidates love how easy it is to fill out their paperwork online and how the system prompts them what to do and auto-fills some repetitive fields. It makes it easier for our onboarding coordinator to review paperwork ahead of time, so when candidates start on their first day, we can get right down to business. We are saving time on processing paperwork and making a better impression on candidates and new hires.

ClearCompany review by Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.

"The only ATS I'll ever use!"

What do you like best?

Clear Company is able to be fully customized. If you want a different way for applicants to apply, they can make you a new application and process. If you want to add in additional fields to the Status bar- you can. This has been great for a complex organization like Autopart International that has a need for many different users to have access to the system and have different access levels. If there is ever any issue- I know my rep will be there to help solve the issue or answer any questions I have regarding the system. Their customer service is unlike any other and very fast too!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. I feel that when I come across something that isn't working for my organization- I am able to reach out to my rep and see if we can come up with a workaround. 9 times out of 10- we find one that works!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask every question you can think of with them, they absolutely know their product inside and out. Ask for references that are similar to your organizational structure- they're able to give you more insight on how deployment went, what challenges they had, what they would do differently if they were do try again, things they love about the software and things that could use some tinkering.

We went with Clear Company because we had a need to get our organization back on track with best recruiting practices and paperless onboarding. We had applicants that were not being housed in a centralized system- they were going to my hiring managers emails. As an HR professional- this is a nightmare situation. We have no way to tell who was applying, what sites were getting us the best traction, what stage of the process were candidates in, etc. Having Clear Company has taken our very messy processes and made them right again. All of our hiring managers use the system and understand how it works. With the paperless onboarding- having this tool has taken our time to hire from two weeks to 3 business days. We are so much more efficient as an organization with the help of Clear Company.

Learning about ClearCompany?

* We monitor all ClearCompany reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.