Clearscope

Clearscope helps content marketers grow their audience and search traffic by removing the guesswork behind content performance.

Work for Clearscope?

Learning about Clearscope?

Clearscope Reviews

Ask Clearscope a Question
Showing 11 Clearscope reviews
Clearscope review by <span>Brian S.</span>
Brian S.

"My go-to SEO tool for creating content that ranks"

What do you like best?

I love how Clearscope reverse engineers what's already ranking on Google for any given keyword, then shows all the relevant terms I need to include to create a search-engine friendly article. Before, I used to type a keyword into Google, eyeball the results, then make an educated guess about what kind of content would be relevant and important to write about. I don't do that anymore because I use Clearscope. This saves me time and energy, and even better, it's more accurate than what I used to do.

The freelance writers I work with to create articles love Clearscope too. One of them even called it "cheat codes" for creating relevant content. That's a good way to put it.

What do you dislike?

I think they could add a helpful feature to let you know when your content went down a grade, so you can make updates to keep your stuff relevant. That's minor though. The core functionality is solid and I couldn't be happier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the demo and try writing an article for one of your target keywords with Clearscope's "relevant terms" report open in another tab.

I use Clearscope to create content that ranks. I added the tool into the writing process for our internal team and freelance writers to make sure we know which relevant terms to include from the beginning. We've used Clearscope when creating content from scratch, and also to rewrite existing content that didn't have a good optimization score. We've seen major gains in both.

I also use their keyword research tool in my planning/strategy phase so that's been helpful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clearscope
Clearscope review by <span>Shannon R.</span>
Shannon R.

"The Time-Saving Tool That Doesn't Sacrifice Quality for Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Clearscope's Optimization feature not only virtually stacks you up against the competition, but also highlights ways to improve before your content goes live. This process has fit seamlessly into our editorial practice and now everyone on our team uses it to create educated, informed, and unique content.

What do you dislike?

During Optimization, it can pull in terms that are not relevant to the content at hand and can reflect what's trending in the news cycle that week. This, of course, is not a make-or-break deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to see immediate results for current content posting and future results for overall SEO traffic, Clearscope is for you.

I am increasing our SEO ranking and traffic with Clearscope and the benefits are endless. Not only are my writers more in-tune with the current conversations in the food world using Clearscope, but we're able to spin out content that ranks at lightning speed thanks to our AMP use.

What SEO solution do you use?

Clearscope review by <span>Paul B.</span>
Paul B.

"Clearscope is our SEO secret weapon"

What do you like best?

Ever since we rebuilt our SEO and Content Marketing effort around Clearscope, we started seeing much faster compounding growth.

- One of the best keyword research tools. We use it along with Gooogle Keyword Planner and Ahrefs

- Best in class content report & optimization

- Great & responsive customer support and onboarding

Here's why content optimization with Clearscope is game changing:

1. Best in class. Literally, no other service comes close with respect to telling you what keywords & topics to cover to maximize your chances of ranking for a given keyword

2. We've eliminated the need for an SEO to go over our author's work. Clearscope is so easy that our authors are using it directly. As a result, our content ranks better and reads a lot better.

What do you dislike?

Clearscope is fantastic and we don't have any issues with it. We use Clearscope to optimize every single piece of content we publish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After seeing the compounding growth of using Clearscope, I can't imagine giving it up.

Clearscope helps inform our content strategy by letting us find great keyword opportunities to write content for. Clearscope then helps maximize our content ROI by helping us optimize the content to write in order to maximize the chance our content has to rank on google.

- 40-70% MOM growth in SEO traffic

- every article we publish with Clearscope climbs up the rankings.

Clearscope review by <span>Andrew S.</span>
Andrew S.

"A Great Tool for Creating High Ranking Content!"

What do you like best?

I like the methodology/approach to how they identify content opportunities and how the tool parses information to tell you what type of content to create, what keywords you need to include and how long your content needs to be.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad to say about the tool other than some small usability/navigation things - but absolutely nothing major. The tool is easy to use and understand.

One of our biggest challenges was in trying to figure out what content we should be writing for our blog and product pages. I've looked at a lot of tools and couldn't find one that would help us understand the types of content and what content we should create.

Clearscope review by <span>Nat E.</span>
Nat E.

"Game Changer for Content Marketing SEO, especially with Freelancers"

What do you like best?

Clearscope has made it really easy for us to work with writers who have less SEO familiarity. We can give them a clearscope report, our own internal SEO guidelines, and they can reliably create content that's been ranking well. For personal use, it's also been great for improving old content to get it ranked higher.

What do you dislike?

The ratio of cost to the number of reports you get feels high. I also feel like it could pull in more relevant related terms sometimes, especially by working in related keywords to the suggested terms results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using it to improve your existing content--the results from doing that are much faster and can make a huge impact on your total search traffic.

Creating SEO focused content for our agency clients. We've been gettng really consistent positive results, as much as doubling clients' search traffic in the course of three months.

Clearscope review by Agency
Agency

"Make Your Content More Algorithmically SEO Optimized"

What do you like best?

- Clearscope makes it easy to get more impact for less effort in content development and marketing efforts. For a given keyword, it suggests keywords to use in your content and how often. This is easy for a writer to follow and you can be confident the content will be SEO optimized.

- Shows you top content from SEO perspective for a given keyword that's out there, so you and the team can make yours better.

- Easy to optimize existing content - it scans an existing piece, grades it and gives improvement recommendations.

- Amazing support on the product as well as general SEO expertise

What do you dislike?

- UI could potentially be improved, but nothing that impacts performance

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Also consider getting rid of other keyword research tools since Clearscope has a good one.

SEO driven content creation - Clearscope allowed me to make this turnkey and easy for the writers to follow. Additionally, it provides needed marketplace intelligence.

Existing content optimization - saves time and improved ranking/traffic.

Learning about Clearscope?

* We monitor all Clearscope reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.