Clearscope

Clearscope helps content marketers grow their audience and search traffic by removing the guesswork behind content performance.

Work for Clearscope?

Learning about Clearscope?

Clearscope Reviews

Ask Clearscope a Question
Showing 9 Clearscope reviews
Clearscope review by <span>Brian S.</span>
Brian S.

My go-to SEO tool for creating content that ranks

What do you like best?

I love how Clearscope reverse engineers what's already ranking on Google for any given keyword, then shows all the relevant terms I need to include to create a search-engine friendly article. Before, I used to type a keyword into Google, eyeball the results, then make an educated guess about what kind of content would be relevant and important to write about. I don't do that anymore because I use Clearscope. This saves me time and energy, and even better, it's more accurate than what I used to do.

The freelance writers I work with to create articles love Clearscope too. One of them even called it "cheat codes" for creating relevant content. That's a good way to put it.

What do you dislike?

I think they could add a helpful feature to let you know when your content went down a grade, so you can make updates to keep your stuff relevant. That's minor though. The core functionality is solid and I couldn't be happier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the demo and try writing an article for one of your target keywords with Clearscope's "relevant terms" report open in another tab.

I use Clearscope to create content that ranks. I added the tool into the writing process for our internal team and freelance writers to make sure we know which relevant terms to include from the beginning. We've used Clearscope when creating content from scratch, and also to rewrite existing content that didn't have a good optimization score. We've seen major gains in both.

I also use their keyword research tool in my planning/strategy phase so that's been helpful.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clearscope
Clearscope review by <span>Shannon R.</span>
Shannon R.

The Time-Saving Tool That Doesn't Sacrifice Quality for Ease of Use

What do you like best?

Clearscope's Optimization feature not only virtually stacks you up against the competition, but also highlights ways to improve before your content goes live. This process has fit seamlessly into our editorial practice and now everyone on our team uses it to create educated, informed, and unique content.

What do you dislike?

During Optimization, it can pull in terms that are not relevant to the content at hand and can reflect what's trending in the news cycle that week. This, of course, is not a make-or-break deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to see immediate results for current content posting and future results for overall SEO traffic, Clearscope is for you.

I am increasing our SEO ranking and traffic with Clearscope and the benefits are endless. Not only are my writers more in-tune with the current conversations in the food world using Clearscope, but we're able to spin out content that ranks at lightning speed thanks to our AMP use.

What Content Analytics solution do you use?

Clearscope review by <span>Andrew S.</span>
Andrew S.

A Great Tool for Creating High Ranking Content!

What do you like best?

I like the methodology/approach to how they identify content opportunities and how the tool parses information to tell you what type of content to create, what keywords you need to include and how long your content needs to be.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad to say about the tool other than some small usability/navigation things - but absolutely nothing major. The tool is easy to use and understand.

One of our biggest challenges was in trying to figure out what content we should be writing for our blog and product pages. I've looked at a lot of tools and couldn't find one that would help us understand the types of content and what content we should create.

Clearscope review by <span>Nat E.</span>
Nat E.

Game Changer for Content Marketing SEO, especially with Freelancers

What do you like best?

Clearscope has made it really easy for us to work with writers who have less SEO familiarity. We can give them a clearscope report, our own internal SEO guidelines, and they can reliably create content that's been ranking well. For personal use, it's also been great for improving old content to get it ranked higher.

What do you dislike?

The ratio of cost to the number of reports you get feels high. I also feel like it could pull in more relevant related terms sometimes, especially by working in related keywords to the suggested terms results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try using it to improve your existing content--the results from doing that are much faster and can make a huge impact on your total search traffic.

Creating SEO focused content for our agency clients. We've been gettng really consistent positive results, as much as doubling clients' search traffic in the course of three months.

Clearscope review by <span>Pascal C.</span>
Pascal C.

A must-have SEO tool

What do you like best?

The tool is constantly updated with new SEO-oriented features that are based on client feedback. It is very intuitive and fast, optimizing content never was so fun and easy.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure may deter some users at first, but the Clearscope team is always there to prove that their tool is worth the price (and isn't THAT expensive in the long run)

Most of our clients had content-related problems and we spent countless hours scraping the web to look for insights. Clearscope helped us to speed up the whole process, making my team work with their brains and letting the robots do the heavy lifting.

Clearscope review by <span>George Z.</span>
George Z.

Clearscope will save you time, and make you look smart

What do you like best?

Provides directional content recommendations that is both easy to follow and explain to stake holders

What do you dislike?

As an agency, we'd like to take advantage of the platform's built in editor by having it whitelabeled for our clients to use, or have the ability to export PDF reports that contain all the data found in their existing dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you provide onpage or content recommendations, this is a must in your toolbox.

Clearscope helps save us a tonne of time when forming content recommendations based on our target keywords.

Learning about Clearscope?

* We monitor all Clearscope reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.