ClearSlide

ClearSlide

ClearSlide provides cloud-based sales communications platforms. It helps sales teams close more business.

Work for ClearSlide?

Learning about ClearSlide?

ClearSlide Reviews

Showing 401 ClearSlide reviews
ClearSlide review by <span>Brandon G.</span>
Brandon G.

"Clearslide is one of my favorite tools for remote presentations"

What do you like best?

I love the analytics from Clearslide - specifically the engagement percentage, as this can tell me an awful lot about whether the prospect is worth pursuing. Clearslide will, for example, show that a client was not paying attention I was going over a specific slide in my presentation. If that's a very important part of the presentation, I'll make sure to cover it again in my follow-up. We've determined internally that if a client is distracted for 21% or more of the time, there's a high likelihood they aren't going to buy. When they're engaged for 90% or more of the presentation (e.g. they haven't opened another tab over the presentation), they close at an 85% close rate.

What do you dislike?

Feels clunky and a bit outdated, even after the new UI they rolled out over the past year. It's a great presentation on the client's end, but within the presenter platform it's not as easy to use as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! I think the price is justified. My Finance team asks regularly about whether it's worth it, as I do only 5 or 10 meetings each month as an outside salesperson, and I would say it absolutely is. The mileage reimbursement they'd pay me to do those same meetings in person would be 7-10x the cost.

We're able to remotely present to clients and prospective clients or business partners. It's helped our sales team - especially our outside sales team - reduce their mileage and windshield time, becoming more efficient. Our inside sales team uses clearslide exclusively, while our outside team uses both in-person and clearslide meetings. Often times we'll use clearslide for low-probability prospects, or ones with an urgent need if we're unable to clear our calendar to get to them in person right away.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClearSlide
ClearSlide review by <span>Leatha  J.</span>
Leatha J.

"Share Presentations Easily "

What do you like best?

This tool has so many features. I love that you can upload a presentation and share it with your team. You then can see what pages/slides were viewed the most. Great way to track what's working and what's not. I also really like that I can use Clearslide for screen shares.

What do you dislike?

You have to be very intentional about tagging things you upload. It's best to give your organization a tagging convention to use. That way people can find the things they need quickly. Otherwise it could get messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think long term with this product. Be sure you're tagging and naming conventions are sustainable and flexible so that you can keep using them as your company changes.

We use Clearslide to pitch presentation to clients. We also use it as a repository for marketing collateral such as sell sheets, product descriptions, etc. The screen share and meeting feature is great too.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

ClearSlide review by <span>Bryan H.</span>
Bryan H.

"Gets the job done for sharing information on remote presentations "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to upload and rearrange pitch decks as needed and the insights. The Insights are a great way to manage customer and employee engagement during the presentation. Checking to see who is paying attention and all.

What do you dislike?

When Messaging other people viewing the presentation it opens up this tiny little chat on the bottom of their screen which can be too easily unnoticed by the person that you are trying to reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When in comes to Clearslide then take it with a Grain of Salt. From Remote Presentation standpoint it is great. Insights provide a lot of information and they do provide decent support. Though, they seem to go down often enough at inconvenient times since I do scheduled presentations with customers. Though over all its not a bad platform and love the ability to measure engagement with analytics

ClearSlide allows our customer training team a simple way to share and interact training with large groups of customers that are not necessarily in the same location. It also is a great way to offer presentations during meetings and to share what is going on from our local computers.

ClearSlide review by <span>Scott I.</span>
Scott I.

"Disappointing Product All Around"

What do you like best?

The email plugin is by far my favorite piece of Clearslide, but it is still very buggy and makes my outlook crash. Even so, the amount of time required to search for presentations and attach them has been reduced.

What do you dislike?

The platform consistently seems half-baked. The content search is not prescriptive as promised, but instead, pulls content that is most commonly used. The call/web conference functionalities have some of the worst quality (sound, video) that I have ever seen. The new UI is only slightly better than the last, which is nothing special. The best part about CS, in my opinion, is the email plugin, which is helpful, but makes my outlook crash most of the time. When CS is coupled with other Outlook plugins, my email freezes consistently. Our company also has ExecVision, which syncs with CS, but never properly pulls the call details. The new plugin for SFDC is also incredibly lackluster, especially the notes portion, which strips all formatting. Like I've said, the idea of CS is great, but the execution is half-baked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure that CS has a good price point for the functionality, but the product is half-baked with full of functionality issues. I would recommend looking at other platforms with improved functionalities and a content platform that truly enables sellers, rather than simply pushing the most "popular" collateral to the top.

Being able to track client engagement for collateral and minor improvements in efficiency thanks to the outlook plugin.

ClearSlide review by <span>Marty A.</span>
Marty A.

"Provides insight to your prospects interest level"

What do you like best?

This platform is evolving and is one of the only tools I am aware of that makes it easy to see if your prospect is actually viewing your materials. In our business this test of validity of our prospects is vital to our continued sales investment in that prospect. We rely on this tool to help us see not only what they viewed, but how long they spent viewing each page of the document/ppt. Oh, and it has tools to help you present, at any moment without requiring your prospect to download something from Webex/GTM; just a simply url and you are in a conference with that prospect. Very useful also for our overseas conference calling needs.

What do you dislike?

I might have organized the information a bit differently, but like any application getting used to the look and feel takes a bit of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure of your content being viewed by your prospects and/or need to better understand which content is being viewed regularly, then this platform can assist. This technology also can replace any Webex/GTM web conferencing technology and help sales centralize all content and make it available to all sales, for every conference.

better understand any suspects actual interest, by their viewing behavior of the materials we send to them.

ClearSlide review by <span>Merina Rose B.</span>
Merina Rose B.

"Use it daily, but I could get more out of it. "

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to share presentations and documents with prospects, and that you have visibility into their activity.

What do you dislike?

CS video is a great concept, but it's too long of a process to upload the video to Clearslide after you've recorded it. And it take FOREVER to load.

I'm also not a fan of the new conference call lines. I have to do a lot of international calls - Canada, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, etc. A number of times, when all parties are dialed into the conference line we won't be connected on the same line. Somehow the international dial-ins don't connect back to the main conference number. It's quite frustrating for both the host and the prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Streamline the CS Video process. It's good, but could be better. :)

I'm in sales, so for me it's critical that I have an easy way to share out presentations to prospects.

Learn more about ClearSlide

ClearSlide Videos

ClearSlide Downloads

Learning about ClearSlide?

* We monitor all ClearSlide reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.