ClearSlide

ClearSlide

ClearSlide provides cloud-based sales communications platforms. It helps sales teams close more business.

Work for ClearSlide?

Learning about ClearSlide?

ClearSlide Reviews

Showing 412 ClearSlide reviews
ClearSlide review by Brandon G.
Brandon G.

"Clearslide is one of my favorite tools for remote presentations"

What do you like best?

I love the analytics from Clearslide - specifically the engagement percentage, as this can tell me an awful lot about whether the prospect is worth pursuing. Clearslide will, for example, show that a client was not paying attention I was going over a specific slide in my presentation. If that's a very important part of the presentation, I'll make sure to cover it again in my follow-up. We've determined internally that if a client is distracted for 21% or more of the time, there's a high likelihood they aren't going to buy. When they're engaged for 90% or more of the presentation (e.g. they haven't opened another tab over the presentation), they close at an 85% close rate.

What do you dislike?

Feels clunky and a bit outdated, even after the new UI they rolled out over the past year. It's a great presentation on the client's end, but within the presenter platform it's not as easy to use as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! I think the price is justified. My Finance team asks regularly about whether it's worth it, as I do only 5 or 10 meetings each month as an outside salesperson, and I would say it absolutely is. The mileage reimbursement they'd pay me to do those same meetings in person would be 7-10x the cost.

We're able to remotely present to clients and prospective clients or business partners. It's helped our sales team - especially our outside sales team - reduce their mileage and windshield time, becoming more efficient. Our inside sales team uses clearslide exclusively, while our outside team uses both in-person and clearslide meetings. Often times we'll use clearslide for low-probability prospects, or ones with an urgent need if we're unable to clear our calendar to get to them in person right away.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClearSlide
ClearSlide review by Leatha  J.
Leatha J.

"Share Presentations Easily "

What do you like best?

This tool has so many features. I love that you can upload a presentation and share it with your team. You then can see what pages/slides were viewed the most. Great way to track what's working and what's not. I also really like that I can use Clearslide for screen shares.

What do you dislike?

You have to be very intentional about tagging things you upload. It's best to give your organization a tagging convention to use. That way people can find the things they need quickly. Otherwise it could get messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think long term with this product. Be sure you're tagging and naming conventions are sustainable and flexible so that you can keep using them as your company changes.

We use Clearslide to pitch presentation to clients. We also use it as a repository for marketing collateral such as sell sheets, product descriptions, etc. The screen share and meeting feature is great too.

What Video Conferencing solution do you use?

ClearSlide review by Bryan H.
Bryan H.

"Gets the job done for sharing information on remote presentations "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to upload and rearrange pitch decks as needed and the insights. The Insights are a great way to manage customer and employee engagement during the presentation. Checking to see who is paying attention and all.

What do you dislike?

When Messaging other people viewing the presentation it opens up this tiny little chat on the bottom of their screen which can be too easily unnoticed by the person that you are trying to reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When in comes to Clearslide then take it with a Grain of Salt. From Remote Presentation standpoint it is great. Insights provide a lot of information and they do provide decent support. Though, they seem to go down often enough at inconvenient times since I do scheduled presentations with customers. Though over all its not a bad platform and love the ability to measure engagement with analytics

ClearSlide allows our customer training team a simple way to share and interact training with large groups of customers that are not necessarily in the same location. It also is a great way to offer presentations during meetings and to share what is going on from our local computers.

ClearSlide review by Scott I.
Scott I.

"Disappointing Product All Around"

What do you like best?

The email plugin is by far my favorite piece of Clearslide, but it is still very buggy and makes my outlook crash. Even so, the amount of time required to search for presentations and attach them has been reduced.

What do you dislike?

The platform consistently seems half-baked. The content search is not prescriptive as promised, but instead, pulls content that is most commonly used. The call/web conference functionalities have some of the worst quality (sound, video) that I have ever seen. The new UI is only slightly better than the last, which is nothing special. The best part about CS, in my opinion, is the email plugin, which is helpful, but makes my outlook crash most of the time. When CS is coupled with other Outlook plugins, my email freezes consistently. Our company also has ExecVision, which syncs with CS, but never properly pulls the call details. The new plugin for SFDC is also incredibly lackluster, especially the notes portion, which strips all formatting. Like I've said, the idea of CS is great, but the execution is half-baked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure that CS has a good price point for the functionality, but the product is half-baked with full of functionality issues. I would recommend looking at other platforms with improved functionalities and a content platform that truly enables sellers, rather than simply pushing the most "popular" collateral to the top.

Being able to track client engagement for collateral and minor improvements in efficiency thanks to the outlook plugin.

ClearSlide review by Marty A.
Marty A.

"Provides insight to your prospects interest level"

What do you like best?

This platform is evolving and is one of the only tools I am aware of that makes it easy to see if your prospect is actually viewing your materials. In our business this test of validity of our prospects is vital to our continued sales investment in that prospect. We rely on this tool to help us see not only what they viewed, but how long they spent viewing each page of the document/ppt. Oh, and it has tools to help you present, at any moment without requiring your prospect to download something from Webex/GTM; just a simply url and you are in a conference with that prospect. Very useful also for our overseas conference calling needs.

What do you dislike?

I might have organized the information a bit differently, but like any application getting used to the look and feel takes a bit of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure of your content being viewed by your prospects and/or need to better understand which content is being viewed regularly, then this platform can assist. This technology also can replace any Webex/GTM web conferencing technology and help sales centralize all content and make it available to all sales, for every conference.

better understand any suspects actual interest, by their viewing behavior of the materials we send to them.

ClearSlide review by Merina Rose B.
Merina Rose B.

"Use it daily, but I could get more out of it. "

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to share presentations and documents with prospects, and that you have visibility into their activity.

What do you dislike?

CS video is a great concept, but it's too long of a process to upload the video to Clearslide after you've recorded it. And it take FOREVER to load.

I'm also not a fan of the new conference call lines. I have to do a lot of international calls - Canada, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, etc. A number of times, when all parties are dialed into the conference line we won't be connected on the same line. Somehow the international dial-ins don't connect back to the main conference number. It's quite frustrating for both the host and the prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Streamline the CS Video process. It's good, but could be better. :)

I'm in sales, so for me it's critical that I have an easy way to share out presentations to prospects.

ClearSlide review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Great for Sales Enablement and Content Management"

What do you like best?

The ability to tag, sort and organize assets for the team is amazing. In the past I've struggled to gain insight into which pieces of content are most useful to the sales team. ClearSlide helps me understand what's working and what's not, without putting the onus on the sales team to remember what they're using most from day to day. The Salesforce and Gmail integrations, while not perfect, have been extremely helpful in encouraging adoption.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't entirely intuitive, which has made adoption a little harder than I anticipated. Uploading videos is quite slow, but not prohibitive as long as you're not uploading a ton of video content at once. The web slide functionality is a great concept, but it doesn't work terribly well with certain sites (for instance, Intercom-hosted customer support sites).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear plan for how you'll organize and tag content before you start uploading to make sure you stay organized -- ClearSlide's tutorial videos have some good examples. Always err on the side of overtagging to make content more discoverable to your team.

We've been able to have better version control over sales enablement assets and get better insight into how prospects are using our content. It's great to be able to have the workflow around finding and sharing content be more streamlined. We're optimistic that we'll be able to take a more data-driven approach to sales enablement moving forward because of ClearSlide.

ClearSlide review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Solar Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Blast emails to customer and letting them view my screen. I like how easy it is to upload content for my teams. It allows us to pivot quickly in a changing market.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure why this no longer works but this is a huge problem for me. If I have my screen sharing my entire screen I cannot bring a snipped image onto the screen. To further clarify you cannot drag over many different windows such and skitch, calculator, jpeg images. The customer can not see them. You can reach back out to me if you would like me to demonstrate for you but this is a huge business problem for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I lost the ability to share screenshots. This is a must feature I am extremely disappointed it does not work.

I am able to show my customer where we are headed and to clearly differentiate why they should chose us. However, I can't show them the financials of my product because of the problem described above.

Its really awkward that you ask for a screen shot to show I am a user but the software isn't allowing me to show customers screenshots while sharing my screen.

ClearSlide review by Hilary C.
Hilary C.

"Love ClearSlide! It's The Best! Get It For All Your Presentations! "

What do you like best?

User friendly, never have any problems connecting with prospect, Use ClearSlide, it is fantastic, my prospective clients never have a problem getting on and viewing, I have never had a problem connecting, no lag time, screen share is great, ability to store a lot of slides, the ability to toggle between presentations is a very useful tool as well, the ability to store maps when discussing territories is priceless, dependability is great

What do you dislike?

nothing, ClearSlide is great, always works great, prospective clients are able to connect without a problem and are always able to see what I am doing in real time, no lag, no delay, screen share is absolutely phenomenal, great tool,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use ClearSlide, it is fantastic, my prospective clients never have a problem getting on and viewing, I have never had a problem connecting, no lag time, screen share is great, ability to store a lot of slides, ClearSlide gives you the ability to share slides, maps, presentations, screen share is awesome, my prospective clients can get a very real sense of the visual nature of the Houzz platform thanks to Clear Slide

Great to be able to do visual presentations for potential clients, Houzz is a very visual website and it is imperative for me to show the visual nature to prospective clients, words do not do Houzz justice and it must be seen visually to be able to fully understand the power of Houzz

ClearSlide review by Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.

"Claro clarinete"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor es que se carga fácilmente en cualquier navegador web para reuniones orientadas al cliente, lo cual es increíble. Ya no tener que depender de una aplicación de carga de complementos para presentar diapositivas o hacer un uso compartido de pantalla simplifica las cosas para nuestros equipos y clientes.

También me encanta poder compartir enlaces a material publicitario desde un panel de ventana de correo electrónico existente ha sido alucinante mente útil.

What do you dislike?

lado.

Los complementos de CS para Outlook, Gmail o su navegador web son excelentes ideas pero se ejecutan mal. Las integraciones han causado muchos dolores de cabeza para nuestros colegas y para mí desde su lanzamiento. Han provocado que nuestro correo electrónico se cierre inesperadamente, el contenido no se vincule correctamente o que no se rastreen los correos electrónicos. La idea de estas integraciones fue reducir la cantidad de tiempo que un vendedor tiene que pasar de una ventana a otra, lo cual es increíble, pero las integraciones están llenas de fallas.

El beneficio principal es que está siendo utilizado principalmente por nuestros equipos de ingresos como una forma de acceder rápidamente al contenido y compartir garantías con clientes potenciales o clientes actuales

ClearSlide review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Pretty flexible document sharing platform"

What do you like best?

I really like that Clearslide is a very flexible platform. Another system we use is very ridged and requires an entire upload every time you want to update a slide. Clearslide is a nimble and dynamic product which allows you to swap out certain slides, reorder slides, and hide and show different slides on the fly. Ease of use is good.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues with the system lagging and drops calls at times. The one thing I wish would work better is re-ordering slides. It's a bit clunky and doesn't drag properly at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for sales enablement- I recommend it.

I love sending my presentations to prospects after a call and tracking when they view them. It is also really easy to customize the presentation for them by showing and hiding certain slides and re-ordering individual slides without having to re-upload your deck.

ClearSlide review by William L.
William L.

"Insightful and easy to use sales tool"

What do you like best?

We can get feedback on whether people open slides, how much time they spend looking at it and what they do with it, which gives us a more in-depth feedback and understanding of our presentation quality. Managing content is very easy and intuitive. We can share screens with our customers to provide a more interactive and thorough communication experience. There is also a mass email function with valuable tracking data.

What do you dislike?

Some people might find the system confusing to use. Some recipients don't know that they need to download a presentation, which can be frustrating. Connections are sometimes easy to drop. Overall though, I like ClearSide way more than I dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are too busy or booked, ClearSlide is a fantastic way to keep you in the game with more clients and leads. It allows you to conduct business remotely as if you're there in person. I recommend ClearSlide to anyone that needs to make clear and concise presentations with immediate feedback tools and extensive communication capabilities.

Allows you to have rich and meaningful interactions with clients. You can get instant feedback on what's going on during your presentation, which can be useful immediately or for future decisions and activities. This is a powerful tool for anyone in sales, especially those that have contacts across many geographic locations. You can stay more competitive and potentially convert more leads with ClearSlide. I impressed quite a few clients just by using it.

ClearSlide review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"A way to collaborate with our teammates, while effectively managing our pipeline"

What do you like best?

Tracking software so we can determine what prospects are engaged. Also, we love the way Clearslide is organized so we can always go back to previous presentations to build new ones.

What do you dislike?

The conference line was delayed, but in the past 2 weeks, the problem seems to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all of the training when starting out. There are so many features to get used to.

In the simplest form, Clearslide helps your pipeline meetings be more effective, while allowing each team to collaborate best practices.

It is a seamless way to keep all of our material organized via one source. It comes off to the customer as a high tech, simple tool we use to share the necessary information. Wouldn't be where we are today without it.

ClearSlide review by Consultant

"Clearslide: Open for business"

What do you like best?

I love that Clearslide allows me to become my own marketing team. I can disperse strategic information to large quantities of my clients all while specializing the message and tracking the responses of those in my send out.

What do you dislike?

My largest issue with Clearslide (which still is not very problematic) is when developing my own custom emails to send out in marketing blasts, images are never easily transferred into the body of the email message. Lots of times the images in your emails will be formatted to the creator's screen perfectly but then changes upon sendout to your clients. Again, not a large issue but something that can be perfected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of Clearslide newsletters so you can stay up to date when changes and upgrades occur. It's great to stay in the loop. Bring in co-workers so they can benefit and you both can learn from each other. Get creative with the tools they offer!

I am able to maintain quick and organized templates to send out to my current and prospective clients without re-inventing the wheel over and over. Clearslide allows me to tackle so many challenges in my day to day operations and it really allows me to manage my territory and thousands of clients with ease. Communication becomes simple and targeted and best of all using this interface has produced success.

ClearSlide review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Ok. Could be MUCH better but good."

What do you like best?

No downloads but a clickable link for live meetings. I also love that I can call folks directly through the system, they answer, they are added to the meeting. CS will also call me once people join. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Template editor and correspondence system is very buggy. Newest version of Outlook connector crashed my system. Good design, good ideas, but unstable. Correspondence tool should be much easier to use and customize. Outdated and formatting is terrible. Spacing can be off and hard to change fonts. Button to send are only at the bottom of a template. Should be at the top too. I can't search for emails sent by company name. Silly. No search function on main dash. Bummer. Cannot see everything I sent to a particular company. No birds eye view or scoring system to see how involved there are with all things sent. No integration with SFDC at the lead level. Bummer. Only connects if they are an account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hate WebEx? Use Clearslide. Do you clients/prospects have trouble calling into your conference line? Use Clearslide.

Quick access to traceable prospect communication and most seamless demo tool I have ever used.

ClearSlide review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Overall pretty good, with occasional hiccups along the way."

What do you like best?

The ability to easily connect with others and share screens. For the most part, anyone can connect on it--they can easily call in using any phone and if they have a computer in front of them, can access the corresponding screen(s).

What do you dislike?

The major issues are: occasionally the audio is distorted or crackly. Furthermore, it will sometimes kick either myself or the other party off of the call, causing us to have to call in once again (this is somewhat rare, but does happen from time to time).

Almost every time I utilize Clearslide, the screen goes black after having shared it for 30-40 minutes. The solution is to do a "refresh," but it is still an interruption to the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems to be the most convenient out of all other screen-sharing services I have encountered. Future users will just want to write down / save their call access information (I have it as a post-it on my desktop which I often copy & paste to send out to customers).

Easy communication yielding better understanding among the customer(s) who are in turn learning more about our products.

ClearSlide review by Casey S.
Casey S.

"Amazing Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of sending email pitches is great and the live presentation feature is amazing. I rely on this toll everyday when i do my demos with clients. I also send out mass email pitches to thousands of clients at the same time. I have experience with Webex, but clearslide has made my life 100x easier.

What do you dislike?

Lately the live presentation feature takes a few try's to to work. Not too bad but i have had to stall with a few clients. I have only had one experience of not being able to complete a presentation because of this. Could be my network and not necessarily an issue with Clearslide

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to reach many clients via email marketing blasts, ClearSlide is an amazing tool. U would definitely recommend this to anyone in sales or marketing.,

I use clear slide for email marketing blasts and live demo presentations for a Time & Attendance Software. Almost all of my business is generated from using the email pitch feature. I would not be able to complete my job without the use of this site.

ClearSlide review by Neil T. M.
Neil T. M.

"Great for screen-sharing and using PowerPoint presentations, overall good tool "

What do you like best?

I love being able to screen-share ClearSlide and give clients the URL in meeting invites, allowing them to access my personal ClearSlide account. Also, it is nice that you can upload your PowerPoint presentation beforehand, so you can navigate through it, or click on a particular slide in your presentation deck, and quickly refer back to the slide.

What do you dislike?

When in a conference, it does not show you who is exactly in the meeting, but shows their location. Maybe include their names so you can see who has entered the meeting and is viewing your screen or presentation.

ClearSlide is a good tool if you train clients or prospects with PowerPoint presentations. It is easy to send everyone the URL link to enter your ClearSlide account, and for them to copy and paste it into their device, to access your web conference. Screen sharing is my favorite usage from ClearSlide.

ClearSlide review by Partha Sarathi G.
Partha Sarathi G.

"Slide your hassles out of the way !"

What do you like best?

The integration's that it offers with day to day software's that we generally use be it for outlook or PowerPoint.Simplifying mail integration is its single biggest plus point as it integrates well with outlook .So, no need to check your mail boxes constantly by switching windows. This one is a strong workhorse at easing you menial jobs such that you can focus on the larger challenges .

What do you dislike?

The integration's need to ironed out a bit as sometimes the end result that we get is not the desired one that we expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are multiple SaaS platform out there.Though if you are in the mood for some experimentation you can try this one out for your own suitability.Therein I also must say that the price point is generally within budget considering the plethora of features it offers.

Presentations ,regular business conversations within the organization all rolled up into one suite .

ClearSlide review by David W.
David W.

"ClearSlide Wins"

What do you like best?

ClearSlide is a powerful application that meets the definition of Sales Enablement or Sales Enhancement. Not only can you send and track emails, but you can host live meetings (a la WebEx), but without the hassles of WebEx. You can record meetings for playback later. You can record presentations for educational purposes. Finally, you can record and send email that include personal videos for your viewer. Check out the stats, emails with personal videos have a 5 - 10x open rate over traditional email.

What do you dislike?

The video function of the application still records the views as if it was a mirror, meaning any writing or logo on your clothing is backward. This is something that should be simple to fix, but it still remains. I've been using the application for 18 months - it's time to fix this

Lead generation, customer follow up, general marketing, and recorded presentations and demos have all enhanced my brand and client and prospect communication. No direct measurable benefits yet - but I'm generating conversation sooner, thus shortening my sales cycle.

ClearSlide review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Daily use for screen share and conference calls."

What do you like best?

I THINK THE EASE OF USE OF CLEARSLIDE IS THE BEST FOR ME. I am able to track emails and see what templates are working and what is not. My everyday emails have become more streamlined and more valuable to me and my customers.

What do you dislike?

Navigation is difficult between pages sometimes. but the new updates have made this less of a issue. I have very little to say that I do not like in Clearslide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that if you set up your email templates and video templates as soon as possible you will enjoy using the service. I am able to set up drip email campaigns and send out information to multiple contacts at once.

Setting up digital marketing for clients, sending clients web slides and mock ups of work that we have completed. I am able to have drip email campaigns and have the emails sent out at the time and date that works for my clients

ClearSlide review by Michelle d.
Michelle d.

"Needs work"

What do you like best?

The userface isn't bad. Everything is organized in a manageable way - you know where your dial in info is, pasted meetings, etc.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't pair well in SFDC, which we use exclusively as a CRM tool. Functionality is not the best, clearslide often breaks and the phone line/connection doesn't work. Just needs some updating by their data science/engineering team. The link to my line never hyperlinks and its really confusing for clients to dial in or get in.

Running meetings is a lot easier. Streamlined service that gives me full control over my meeting and control over what the client is seeing when, and what they're looking at. helpful when running meetings over the phone.

ClearSlide review by User in Internet

"Great to pitch over the phone"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, you can do it all: share a deck, share your screen (or only part of it which is great), point at areas on the slides with different pointers, draw on slides, chat, see what viewers are on the presentation, share presentation via email and track engagement, track engagement after a pitch, have access to presentation from other members of my company (and get ideas from that).

What do you dislike?

Even if it is better since the last update, it's still tricky to share animated ppt.

It's a tool that still requires another media for the oral communication, there's no phone integrated like for hangouts or Skype for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool, easy to use

It allows me to show slides while pitching over the phone and make my presentation more visual and clearer (easier to follow for the audience)

ClearSlide review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can view if they have opened the email, how long, re-sent, etc. This way I can change subject lines, customize the template more when I see more people are opening the emails sent.

What do you dislike?

I can only send it to 10 emails to people at one time. I'd like to send it to more than 10 at a time. It takes a while to reload after I send out and email as well.

It allows me to connect to Calendly and my calendar to set appointment without me having to actually talk to someone to set an appointment. It save me time personally and it weeds out people but it also has a soft feeling to it. What I mean by "soft feeling" is it's not overly aggressive like my industry usually is. If you interested set a time if you're not you're not.

ClearSlide review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great in theory, unreliable in practice"

What do you like best?

The content sharing and the fact you have a consistent link to your conference are both very nice.

What do you dislike?

It's simply unreliable. The soft phone hasn't worked since we kicked off the program, and once a week the call will drop all participants on the line. When you're managing sales presentations and your technology is giving the participants a bad experience, something is wrong. Weekly calls to support have yet to solve any significant problems. I've also missed the ability to give participants on the call the ability to share their screen. WIth our license, you can only pass to other people who also have a clearslide account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hope that the product does not cut out on you during important calls like it has for many users at my company, repeatedly, for months and months.

Content sharing and centralized sales documentation have been made easier through Clearslide.

ClearSlide review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Clearslide: Perfect for any client demo"

What do you like best?

I love how easy clearslide makes for me alternate between a preplanned presentation to sharing my screen to walk a client through anything we are doing online! In addition, the links for a user to type in our client friendly, so anyone can easily sign in!

What do you dislike?

One thing I wish you were able to do, was edit a slide within clearslide without having to go through the process of uploading & deleting a slide. For example, when I just need to change one metric on a slide or a client name -- it would be beneficial to just add or change right within clearslide!

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure to select an easy user name! that way people can find you more easily when they type in the URL!

I use clearslide everyday to walk clients through our product along with show slides that can portray our business.

ClearSlide review by Clark M.
Clark M.

"ClearSlide has really helped me walk through partnership conversations with clients"

What do you like best?

I like that I can control the pace of the presentation. That way clients can't skim through a presentation on their own while on a video/conference call. Sending a proposal takes a lot of space in an inbox so the fact I can send a hyperlink is much more helpful.

What do you dislike?

The conversion sometimes messes up as it sometimes does not format slides correctly. I also wish there was an Outlook plug-in. I wish there was a way to email through the webpage better as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it is an elite system that helps us stand out against our competitors.

I am able to more clearly explain proposals and clients focus more when viewing the same deck at the same time. I am able to add video and audio in to a deck whereas in PowerPoint it is more difficult to do that.

ClearSlide review by User in Internet

"Love the functionality, but it's been nothing but problems"

What do you like best?

Love the integration with Google Calendar, that it requires no download on the customer's side, that I have a personal URL I can always use on the fly, that it has conference dial ins for every country, that it can easily record meetings and keep them in a library, that I can create links to presentations including recordings.

What do you dislike?

We've had constant problems- long lag times during meetings (it's not our internet)- which is the main thing that is unacceptable, failed recordings, people getting bounced out of conference calls, back to back meetings getting wires crossed. Their support has been fairly responsive but always with the explanation that they have known bugs they are working to fix. Lag times have gotten better but there seems to be a glitch of some sort every week. We are looking for another solution. Wish it worked!

Sales presentations, software demos

ClearSlide review by Kurt L.
Kurt L.

"Clearslide is non-functional for many types of presentations, horrific auto-billing practices"

What do you like best?

They used to make it convenient for sales teams to create, share, and track opens and engagement of multi-format sales presentations. The strongest feature, however, is near real time email notification of presentation viewing and slide engagement which can be handy for making an opportune call to ask questions of the prospect at the exact moment they are viewing a presentation.

What do you dislike?

I dislike their customer service and billing practices, the fact that video playback can be spotty and delayed when multi-parties are sharing, and that presentations become useless in corporate environments that restrict internet access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PipeDrive, Kissflow, and SamePage are better alternatives. And for presentations in secure network locations where restrict access to certain websites like ClearSlide or have a laggy internet connection, I recommend power points on flash drives over a mobile app option.

Problem: Remote sales presentations to multi-remote locations. Clearslide benefits: enables you to conduct a single online presentation to multiple online viewers who might be in multiple different locations. Lagging can be an issue as can sound and online screen sharing which is mostly dependant on your and your viewer's internet access at the time of the presentation.

ClearSlide review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"Great tool for sharing & insight"

What do you like best?

Clearslide is a great tool to share presentations with clients, but my favorite part was being able to see the analytics behind what they saw – which slides they stayed on the longest, if/when the downloaded a presentation.... it enables our team to call right when they know a client is looking at a file!

What do you dislike?

Our team had trouble with customization of materials. We used specific fonts that were not available, so we had to do a lot of updating of slides outside of ClearSlide, and then bring them back in. It wasn't a huge issue, but the updating capabilities was a bit of a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I

Follow up. ClearSlide allows us to do better follow up with clients right when they are most engaged with the files, AND lets us know what interests them based on the time spent on certain pieces of information.

"VP Sales"

What do you like best?

Tracking of presentations...easy to upload and send links

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can't edit the slides right within the platform. I have to download to make edits to the slides. Additionally, I'm not able to make presentations through the platform...i need to set up a separate phone call in. I spoke to someone who wasn't able to help me with this and was going to get back to me but never did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you just want it for saving your presentations it's great. If you want it to be able to present and screen share, you need to have another software to set up a conference call. Additionally, the slides don't move swiftly when presenting online.

Clearing house for presentations in an easy to find hub. Being able to track those that open it and go through it.

ClearSlide review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Left JoinMe for ClearSlide and haven't looked back"

What do you like best?

Great customization, the fact that I can call a number and bring in into the conference call, the smoothness of it, it combines with salesforce very well. I've really liked how easy it has been to bring it into my processes.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I had issues with was the training. The person seemed more interested in showing us all the available features when there were really only 3 or 4 we wanted to focus on. I would have liked to do a deep dive into those things and had him cover the others later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you won't look back.

The biggest thing has been that the screen share doesn't stop in the middle of the meeting anymore. That and the notes and the calendar sync have been very helpful.

ClearSlide review by Rafael P.
Rafael P.

"Overall Great Experience"

What do you like best?

What I like best about clearslide is how easy it is to use. Very intuitive and they constantly improve their software allowing for more international capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the recordings fail and I can't get my hands on a recording of a pitch I did. It usually magically pops up a few hours later but I'm in the dark until then.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do digital presentations and often hop into screenshares, this makes it super easy to do so. Also the international capabilities make it much easier to talk to people around the world.

Business problems it's solving for me is that I pitch to several Agencies everyday and it makes it super easy and seamless to hop from on presentation to another. The other is that is simplifies conference calls for international companies.

ClearSlide review by Latrice C.
Latrice C.

"Grateful for Clearslide!"

What do you like best?

I love the transparency I have with the client. It's so much easier to share data, educate the client on different products, and explain solutions I am proposing. I must admit, if it weren't for clearslide, my sales would be negatively impacted!

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about Clearslide since the new update where I can choose the screens I share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love clearslide. I no longer have any recommendations for Clearslide since the latest update. It is now more user friendly and easy to connect with my clients! Thank you!

I am able to establish more credibility with my organization by being transparent and showing the customer I have nothing to hide. It lets the customer's guard down, and they are more receptive of what I have to say.

ClearSlide review by Brian N.
Brian N.

"Making sales presentations and onsite meetings easier"

What do you like best?

Launching a meeting is simple, screen share is easy to use, no software to install for prospects, custom weblink is professional. Lengthy list of international call in numbers available. The smartphone presenter clicker is very slick too.

What do you dislike?

Relative to other products like gotomeeting or webex there is very little to not like about this product. Connecting clients is fast and easy. Managing content is quick and my fear of clients not being able to get logged in is gone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the cost of a poor user experience or meetings that simply can't happen because clients can't get connected with other systems. Firewalls, downloads etc made other systems no longer a good option for us.

Getting prospects connected, managing multiple slide decks and switching presentations mid meeting used to be very difficult. Clearslide makes those things very easy to do. With other virtual presentation tools I used to cross my fingers and hope the client could get logged in. With Clearslide they just access my custom web link and they are connected.

ClearSlide review by Administrator

"Was Novel - Not Anymore. They won't let you cancel. "

What do you like best?

ClearSlide was a good product a couple years ago. The novelty of download-free screen sharing was cool, despite the fact that it's hard when one is doing back-to-back meetings to prevent others from joining an ongoing call.

What do you dislike?

First, the price is absurd. They are charging over $100/mo+ just for screen-sharing and then propose to charge per minute for conference calling. Why would anyone on Planet Earth pay per minute when UberConference charges $17/mo for unlimited conference calling? Admittedly, I had a specific use case that made the download-free screen sharing worth it until recently. See point 2.

Second, you have to sign-up for one year and their agreement auto-renews yearly. I just emailed to cancel (it's July 2018) and they said they would be happy to cancel at the end of my term, which is Feb 2019. What?! They already got a year out of me. Now they refuse to cancel because of some BS auto-renewal clause that's cleverly hidden in the original agreement? That's very shady. No wonder why they have dedicated Customer Retention staff to handle this stuff.

If you use ClearSlide, use a burner card from Privacy.com. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with them hitting your card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not purchase ClearSlide.

Download-free screen sharing. Was novel at first, but now there are other, better/cheaper options.

I don't see ClearSlide lasting much longer. Check their Glassdoor reviews.

ClearSlide review by Barry B.
Barry B.

"Seamless experience with GREAT reporting"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload our key marketing/sales assets & then get a real-time look at who's actually reviewing them & for how long.

What do you dislike?

ONCE, I had a technical issue that was difficult to diagnose, but their tech team fixed it SAME DAY.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Track EVERYTHING on Clearslide! It makes sales follow-up much more efficient.

We need a better way to determine how our marketing collateral (presentations, whitepapers, articles, videos) is resonating with our new business prospects. With Clearslide, I know who's actually engaging with them and which ones are performing better than others.

ClearSlide review by Max J.
Max J.

"A great web conference & marketing tool. "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to share my screen with my prospect for demos. No need to download anything. Also, you can switch over the controls so they can jump in and click around. It's a great tool for that. Another great thing about Clearslide is when you send emails, it tells you who opened if they looked at your content and for how long. A great prospecting tool as well.

What do you dislike?

When I send bulk emails in Clearslide, it does not link up into Salesforce. You have to pay for that feature.

Demos.

Mass Marketing Emailing

ClearSlide review by Ronald F.
Ronald F.

"Reduce your risk of wasting your time"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce.com; Having the ability from Salesforce to create presentation and send out email to the contacts and having your notes integrated into the CRM. Uploading new material, presentations and documents. Tracking information easily regardless of time since sending. Able to create a web demo easily and expeditiously.

What do you dislike?

too many iphone apps. to confusing which one to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales is a result of focusing your efforts on key initiatives and not wasting your time on opportunities where the prospect is not engaged. This is the best tool to help create a more focus pipeline. Improving sales performance, starts with developing a laser focus on the sales opportunities. Clearslide gives us that ability

Reducing the number of presentations. Improving live and email by understanding what the audience wants to see and hear about. Open ratio has improved as we do more and more web meetings

ClearSlide review by Terri A.
Terri A.

"A great tool to convey visual ideas and capture otherwise difficult concepts"

What do you like best?

I like that you can store multiple presentations on one account, makes it very flexible and user friendly.

Also love the ability to screen share, as it enhances the experience for both client and host.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a bit of a lag on the other side that we cannot control, and at times one needs to refresh the entire page. Also trying to convey the URL to get them logged on to clearslide can be a bit frustrating. Also knowing that a previous client could hop onto that URL at a different time when you could be taking a seperate client through a presentation feels awkward, that you do not even know who it is!

Sometimes when I tell the client to log on it comes up with this product is not safe and other warnings about how this program could give the computer viruses etc. - not comforting when you are trying to sell something and it looks like we are fraud or selling them something dodgy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Clearslide to any company who has a concept that is otherwise difficult to explain to a 5 year old simply. It has the ability to really shape and mould your idea so people dont lose you on the way. They will be able to make a fully informed decision about any product or service your company is providing and you will also be able to determine the fit between your business and client more effectively.

As my title suggests, clearslide is able to communicate through visual learning by simple measures, which otherwise would be difficult concepts to grasp.

ClearSlide review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The lack of download means there is never an issue getting someone on a demo. From someone who has used G2M for 10 years, this is a huge improvement. The built in slides make it easy to walk through a professional demo then switch to screen sharing.

What do you dislike?

The inability to include hidden text for presentations like you would in a powerpoint demo.

Making it easy for prospects to join demos means less wasted time and ensuring every demo takes place. The focus shouldnt be on the technology you are using to demo, it should be on the technology youre selling.

ClearSlide review by Michael V.
Michael V.

"Customer service is a huge issue"

What do you like best?

The platform is useful for sharing presentations across borders and remotely.

What do you dislike?

When we wanted to cancel the contract (60 days ahead of renewal) because our team wasn't using the service, the customer service team let us know that there was no way to cancel unless we gave them 90 days notice. This seems like an unusually absurdly long cancellation period (1/4 of the entire contract period).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please please please ensure that you read all the terms especially the cancellation terms in the contract.

We were attempting to solve the remote presentation issue. We're an 85 person company but located across the US and in the UK so we were hoping for a system that would allow us to share presentations easily across borders.

ClearSlide review by J. Carter S.
J. Carter S.

"Clearslide Review"

What do you like best?

How you can track when a prospect opens links.

What do you dislike?

When I want to share links to reports/projects I have to create the link separately multiple times even if it's for the same prospect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've spoken with people who are interested in tracking their prospects and more effectively conducting live demonstrations and this is certainly a good tool, particularly considering Clearslide's capabilities. If you're looking for a presentation tool that also has the aability to record calls, track click rates, and share materials thorugh then I would certainly recommend this to someone.

Market research/growth strategy needs for my clients. I've realized through clearslide that I can effectively share my solution to an intangible product that I sell.

ClearSlide review by Graham J.
Graham J.

"Screen Sharing Made Easy"

What do you like best?

We use ClearSlide in our office to screen share with clients - works great for us!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a sync to conference call option that ended the sharing session automatically after a call!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already have a preferred method of calling, this is great.

ClearSlide allows us to present our software in a very effective manner. Being able to show clients what we're talking about is much easier than any other system would be.

ClearSlide review by Frank P.
Frank P.

"Clearside Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to upload files and access them later on at any point. It helps me travel light, as I do not have to have any external files on my computer, and can pull it up from any computer at any location. I travel a lot to do presentations for work, so it is a lifesaver.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I use it for the purposes mentioned above and it works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great, I recommend using it if you do a lot of presentations, especially offsite.

It helps me have access to all my important presentations, from any PC. I can show up to a client's office, and access the presentation from their computer equipment, if necessary.

"We Miss Go to Meeting"

What do you like best?

that you can create unique access codes for back to back meetings

What do you dislike?

- At a high level, and a more granular level, it's too complicated.

- The consensus at my company is that nobody likes Clearslide, everyone has encountered their fair share of technical issues (way more so than Go to Meeting)

- things that should be straightforward and non-complicated end up creating a very awkward start (and middle and end) to prospect meetings because it's not intuitive which screen is actually being shared, and the screen that pops up when you need to share your screen with someone else disappears when you need it, so that's a few more clicks. It's just not a pleasant, user friendly experience.

- the product sounds great on the outside (analytics, etc.) but the only time that will be impactful is if I have a summary of the call sent to me. I'm too busy to go out of my way to find and then dissect and interpret the call data when I already probably encountered at least 2-3 confusing issues/technical difficulties.

I am trying to present my screen to prospects to demonstrate a high-level overview deck of who we are and why companies work with us / how we can help, and then in subsequent calls I am showing ROI reports, custom demos, business cases, proposals, etc.

ClearSlide review by James R.
James R.

"Clearslide: a love affair"

What do you like best?

Clearslide's public link functionality allows for smart prospecting and for an intuitively reactive sales process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't pull the leads for the entire company or for specific reps - just myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearslide is a very easy way to coordinate marketing materials across a large sales force, distribute materials across large territories and promote collaboration across your sales team to produce content tied to customer needs.

Updated content, housed on the cloud, and accessible to customer's anytime with analytics and open links.

ClearSlide review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Point of Sale Specialist"

What do you like best?

Easy to create and attach images to proposals. Saved templates are easy to reference. Getting a notification when a customer opens an email is very beneficial as well for my line of work.

I have used join.me in the past and it works ok for a free software, but it froze often. I haven't had any issues with viewers getting onto my screen shares and having a custom URL to send to merchants instead of giving a code each time makes it simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

Maybe this is available and I don't know how, but I am not able to resend a proposal. Also the integration I have with my gmail is nice, but I cannot search my inbox for the sent proposal, I have to go onto the clearslide website.

This has shortened my "busy work" after I am done with a consultation. It is simple for my customer to access the site and they get a clean professional proposal at the end. I can also track my engagement rate to make sure customers are viewing my screen and not looking at ESPN.

ClearSlide review by Jay A.
Jay A.

"Good uses, not the best support"

What do you like best?

Live Meeting - It is really nice to share a screen on the fly

Send email Pitch - I like having the ability to see who has opened a pitch

What do you dislike?

The use is quite complicated, and the support from the company is lacking in instant help, especially in the early stages as we are trying to make using it a habit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure that you negotiate a full support package. The important issue to discuss and negotiate is instant support for your users during the implementation phase. In the first 3 months as people are integrating this product into their lives, make support easy to get to (without waiting on hold for extended time)

Getting information on who is reading my email pitches

Knowing who is interested in my services

ClearSlide review by Lindsay R.
Lindsay R.

"I like Clearslide"

What do you like best?

I've been using Clearslide for over a year for daily product demos. I like that I can easily share my URL over the phone and get someone on a presentation, and share slide shows with my team. I find it easier than the typical powerpoint and gotomeeting/webex meeting. It's also easy to share select slides and send a link by email.

What do you dislike?

It can be tricky to make a simple change on the fly: ie: customizing text on a slide with the customers name. I have to go back to my powerpoint and re-update the edited slide.

Clearslide makes demos and follow-up easier. It saves me time and effort as a salesperson.

ClearSlide review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"Clearslide is such a sales persons friend."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use and the analytics are invaluable.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have anything I dislike, this product is easy to use and loaded with tools to maximize your sales.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their support is outstanding and they are clearly focused in assisting you as a client.

Reaching and attaining a quality customer engagement. The ease of reaching my customers and potential customers saves me so much time and provides the customer and prosepect a clear understanding of my message.

ClearSlide review by Ruben L.
Ruben L.

"Awesome functionality"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and the learning curve is quick. Also, all the files we upload are easily able to be found so that when we are in the middle of a sales presentation and need a slide/document quickly, it can be found. We have tested using Tinderbox because it is integrated with Salesforce and it is extremely clunky and difficult to use. Also, when doing phone conferences there has been absolutely no issues with connectivity.

What do you dislike?

The only issue my team is facing is that the program is unable to integrate with Salesforce. For this reason, they are switching to Tinderbox.

For new hires, the easy learning curve boosts efficiency allowing less time learning to use the program and more time getting back to the task at hand!

"Serves it's function"

What do you like best?

Being able to quickly and easily include a link to a document in the body of an email, and tracking who has clicked on that document and how long they spent on each slide.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling calls/meetings for other people in my office gets messy because they are all assigned their own dial in # and leader pin. Also, those phone numbers for each person seem to change frequently so don't bother saving one set of credentials for each person.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for weblinks and documents. Easy to book meetings/calls for yourself, but takes a lot more coordination if you have to book for other people.

sending large files and having a conference line to call into for meetings.

ClearSlide review by Consultant in Restaurants
Consultant in Restaurants

"ClearSlide has the potential to be a great product, but needs some improvement. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to screen share and give control to other people on the portal. I also like that you have the ability to record and save calls.

What do you dislike?

ClearSlide will often freeze or drop calls making it difficult to conduct business. It is not a reliable program for business owners who require a screen sharing and conference line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find a good ClearSlide representative that you can contact whenever there are glitches, lagging or dropped calls.

We have the ability to show what I am looking at to my customers or co-workers so we don't have to waste time trying to describe what each person is seeing on there screen or where to find certain documents.

"Overpriced but Ok"

What do you like best?

Clearslide is a faulty replacement for GoToMeeting or Webex, where you may find it more useful would be to share content with prospects, such as a follow up presentation. This way you can see when/how the users not only accessed the content, but what they read and where they paused. Not my first purchase for the sales team but could be useful in more complex B2B processes.

What do you dislike?

It has limited email draft capability which is annoying. On the conferencing side, it is difficult to see who is in the meeting and to utilize the soft phone, especially as a presenter.

We have some more visibility into what prospects have consumed of the content shared, which is helpful for identifying level of interest or area of interest. It is not a significant impact but has helped a few account conversations.

ClearSlide review by Will S.
Will S.

"Great tool! Very easy to use and prospects like it to."

What do you like best?

Makes it extremely easy to share sales and marketing collateral with your prospects. Sharing a quick link to share screens while you are live on a call is super quick! Adding hyperlinks to email is super easy! The click tracking allows for you to follow up with the prospects who are actually interested.

What do you dislike?

Some times the screen share does not work because the person on the other end has a security firewall. Not sure if there is a fix to that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure security firewalls aren't prevalent for the industry(ies) you are selling to.

Makes me a more effective and efficient sales person every day.

"Good sales tool"

What do you like best?

Screen share and the ability to see when a client views my presentation

What do you dislike?

when I send a link to a client and cc a seller I can't know for sure the client viewed or the seller. Also how can I select more docs to add to a doc vs. one at a time adding in. This would be a time saver. Also dragging pages in a ppt around could be smoother to do . Clients can not understand how to download easily. Would like to be able to add ppt pages more easily to a master doc

sharing and knowing interest

keeping ppts organized

but clients sometimes can not figure out how to download

ClearSlide review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"Clearslide's Fantastic"

What do you like best?

The screen sharing feature is great! Very few bugs. Very clear. Many other system I have used get hung up in the middle of the presentation. Not Clearslide. Perfect presentation every time!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's annoying to have to click twice to email someone but that feature has also saved me a few times from sending out an email with a typo or the wrong name.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you Java is up to date. Our IT team is not very good about updating the Java on our servers so that creates technical issues from time to time.

I need to show prospective clients what our software looks like and how it works. The screen share feature allows me to do that quickly and easily. I can reach right through the phone and get a one on one meeting with my prospects.

ClearSlide review by User in Internet

"Clearslide is my best friend at work"

What do you like best?

That I can show, rather then tell my clients about our platform features. That I can send collateral in an easy format. I also like that I have a conference bridge line and can use that seamlessly.

What do you dislike?

Not much, occasionally it is hard to do a screen share because users aren't able to log on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool, of course your people have to be willing to use it. That is always the hurdle. I personally love it and I can't understand why more people on my team DON'T use it.

I am training my customers how to be successful with our platform. It's a very needs based selling approach. I

ClearSlide review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Poor Service - Negotiate payment terms for performance. "

What do you like best?

We bought Clearslides for our business and on the face it looked great. The ability to aggregate sales resources, get analytics on sales assets, great tools for sales enablement, and video conferencing all in one.

What do you dislike?

Once we used it, we realized it had severe latency on video conferencing, animations on Keynote and Powerpoint do not work (fixed later) rendering assets useless unless in PDFs, among other issues. I tried to work with them on it for months and finally had to migrate to other systems. I asked for a refund on performance. They switched account managers, gave me the runaround and finally denied my request based on contractual terms which they were within their rights to do...and it is clearly terrible treatment of a customer. They acknowledged the issues we were having but refused to accommodate us. If you work with this company, and I don't recommend it, be sure to negotiate refunds for performance or don't sign the contract or pay the bill.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Negotiate refunds for nonperformance

Sales enablement

ClearSlide review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Outside Looking In"

What do you like best?

Clearslde is easy to use. Plus it provides great insight on what the client is ACTUALLY interested in via 'viewed' reports sent once the email is opened. Live pitches help YOU drive the presentation.

What do you dislike?

I have experienced zero issue with Clearslide. It offers every tool needed to help me be the best seller possible, for my company and my clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Clearslide as much as possible! Super helpful tool, especially for those in sales.

Before going into a follow up meeting or call I know what the client is most concerned or interested with so we can bypass the small talk and get down to brass tax.

ClearSlide review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Clearslide, a conversion booster!"

What do you like best?

The fact that we are able to quickly get a professionally created presentation in front of our prospective students is a huge advancement over sending out the information via snail mail. This gets the information in front of our prospective students when they are in the "buying mind frame" as opposed to them waiting over a week to receive a paper correspondence. The fact that we are also able to track the engagement of each presentation as its being viewed is also vital in gaining traction for future communications and closing conversations.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike I have would be the removal of the live pitch statistics right on the front page. My team really loved that feature and it created some friendly competition.

The largest benefit that we have realized is an increase in individual conversion. The fact that our admissions specialists are able to quickly get requested information out to their prospective students puts a nice personal touch on their interaction and assures that they will be the ones to receive a personal callback.

ClearSlide review by Administrator in Computer Software

"I use Clearslide just about everyday"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. My prospects can easily join the session with no problem. From there, it is very easy to view my screen from the prospects point of view. No complaint whatsoever.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes of the Clearslide product. I really enjoy using it in my daily routine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy tool for your sales reps to perform presentations, Clearslide is the way to go. Very easy, understandable and quick to set up and operate. I have never had any complaints about Clearslide. Without it,.......well I don't know where I would be without it.

Clearslide has made it much easier for me to demonstrate our product to my prospects. They simply click on a link and they join my session. Without Clear SLide, i would not be able to easily present our product in a quick and easily visual way. Great tool for any one that needs to present a cloud base solution.

ClearSlide review by Dan M.
Dan M.

"Decent product....But Watch the 90 Day Out."

What do you like best?

Simple screen sharing, static URL's and call in numbers. Clearslide is effective at giving sales professionals additional insights.

What do you dislike?

The product does not effectively translate data into sales. Also, their 90 day cancellation policy is very old school - designed to trap clients vs. retain them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Watch the 90 day cancellation policy on your agreement terms. Some policies are even at 120 days.

We used Clearslide for marketing and sales intelligence, as well as for online software demonstrations using the screen share capabilities.

"Good tool for sales "

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is the email pitch feature where it is easy to share marketing and sales ideas. The most helpful thing is that it sends an alert to a sender when the email is opened by the recipient so we always know when who in the team has read the email! You can easy get it merged with iCloud , especially helpful for me since I am always on the go and I use an i phone for work purposes. I do believe that you can integrate Salesforce with it too thought I didn't do that.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes go in the slow mode and it says loading but it will never load! The support they offer isn't the greatest but I'm hoping troubleshooting will become better and will increase the speed. Also you need to keep backups of the files!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember to keep backups, sometimes it will not load and it will delay your online live demos!

Live demonstrations for customers and or, business partners. I work in inventions and our clients are bigger companies communicating though a moderator who are often clueless about their client's needs. Being able to do product demonstrations are a big help!

ClearSlide review by Alex P.
Alex P.

"Can't do my job as well without ClearSlide."

What do you like best?

Simple Email Template setup.

Send presentations via URL, and track activity on those presentations.

Simply let a client easily navigate to a URL for screen-share.

What do you dislike?

Wished the email tracker was more user friendly. Would be nice to have a desktop notification for email opens.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of presentations, and instead of attaching documents: put them in links! Email tracker, and screen-share is super easy for the client/viewer.

Making it easier for clients to work with me. Easier to setup screen-shares. Easier to send them more content with less clicks for them. Then I can track how they view said content.

ClearSlide review by Rich T.
Rich T.

"Thumbs Up for ClearSlide"

What do you like best?

Very reliable and easy to use...have never had an issue with my meeting attendees not being able to view my screen. In the past that's been an unwelcome challenge. I just started using the recording feature...that is great. Side note - I didn't know how to use that at first but after reaching out to tech support I got an answer within an hour with simple instructions on how to do that. Great response time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. I don't use every feature and keep it simple which works for me.

I do a ton of virtual meetings as my clients are all over North America. ClearSlide makes it easy to engage anyone, anywhere, at anytime.

ClearSlide review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"User friendly "

What do you like best?

The presenter is able to control which slide it's viewers get to see so that everyone that has access is on the same slide. No skipping ahead allowed for viewers. Presenter is in control.

What do you dislike?

Takes a little while to understand how to integrate videos into your slideshow and still not sure how to easily get this done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Probably should schedule a call with one of their techs/ customer support to walk you through all the features and how to use them.

We primarily use clearslide for board presentations/ conference calls which in turns help our board make final decisions on key matters.

ClearSlide review by Patricia K.
Patricia K.

"it works well though sometimes time consuming"

What do you like best?

I love the you can track usage and create unique links

What do you dislike?

There are not buckets or categories or ways to organize content for better version control. When I create a link I need to create several at a time and there is not a quick way to do that.

We want to see if our prospects are engaging with our content. We are tracking effectiveness of our content as well.

ClearSlide review by User

"ClearSlide helps connect with customers"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily share my screen with a customer and walk them through a presentation of our product. All they have to do is use my personal weblink and they can see exactly what I see!

What do you dislike?

no complaints at this time - clearslide is very user-friendly

It's incredibly easy to track a meeting that you've had with a customer since it connects to the contact record in Salesforce. It's also really convenient that I am able to save email templates to blast a message to several people at once and it automatically bcc's everyone!

ClearSlide review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Awesome tool but could use some improvements"

What do you like best?

Allows me to show customers rather than just try to create a visual understanding with words

What do you dislike?

Many times the viewer's screen opens up in a smaller window & I have to tell them to click on the little gray box in the upper right hand corner that says original. Also when I show a loaded presentation then go back to viewing my screen, I have to go through the process of clicking on screen share to share my screen again. If I click on my screen, they are still seeing the presentation

Customers understanding is clearer plus we believe what we see more than what we hear

ClearSlide review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"ClearSlide Product Review"

What do you like best?

Once you get things working, it works pretty well. The ability to send a link that is browser and platform-agnostic to a client (no firewall issues) to deliver a rich-media presentation inclusive of full-screen video playback is essential to our business. Having to send the deck itself is prohibitive due to the extremely large file sizes for embedded video.

Also, the email links and view reports are slick.

The no-access-code conference call numbers are a godsend, especially for clients on cell phones. Just click and you're on the call. No fumbling with pass codes.

What do you dislike?

400MB file size limit. If we exceed it, we have to break the deck into smaller pieces, upload separately, then recombine them. This is a major pain. We are storing massive amounts of content on your site. You should be able to handle a larger file.

Conversion times are long (especially for rich media) and even when it tells you it's done, it's not necessarily done. So you have to double check by manually playing every video in your deck to confirm it works. Very time consuming.

The conversion process is quite buggy and results in all sorts of image anomalies. We have had numerous go-rounds with tech support on all of this.

There is no folder structure for organizing content. Tagging isn't sufficient. We should be able to build sub-folders to store decks.

There is no feature to edit a slide's contents once uploaded. If you notice a quick typo or want to customize a slide to a client, you have to do it all offline, re-upload the slide, then import it into the deck and replace the slide you don't want. Time consuming and painful.

Bugs still present during live pitch when playing videos full screen. If you return to the slide after playing the video, the video auto-plays. You can't just look at the slide again, or choose a different video.

Really miss the SlideRocket on-screen drag and drop functionality to see multiple decks horizontally and just grab slides from various decks to build a new one. That was gold. You own these guys - please implement the good stuff!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it before you buy it. But it does some great things.

Delivering video-enabled decks seamlessly and with an easy client experience. Again, once you get it working, it does this very well.

ClearSlide review by Sarah K.
Sarah K.

"Clearslide is awesome"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of Clearslide is that it makes it very easy to share content with clients, whether it's during a presentation or sending out a PowerPoint download link.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes my team has issues with the Dial-In keys working correctly. Sometimes we have to call in 2-3 times before the dial-in/owner key works.

We can easily share large decks with clients, which was a huge issue doing over e-mail.

ClearSlide review by Larry M.
Larry M.

"Powerful (but expensive) inside sales tool, with limited appeal outside of the inside sales model"

What do you like best?

I've worked twice with Clearslide, across various use cases (field sales, BDR/SDR and Inside Sales). In cases where the Inside Sales team is responsible for delivering a pitch and/or demoing, it's worked well. The communication platform (web/tele-conference) capabilities work well, and the email/content tracking capabilities are also valuable.

For Field Sales and SDR teams, the tools adds little value above what you can do with standard conferencing platforms such as Webex or GoToMeeting. The value of the email tracking further errodes if you use a solution such as Cirrus, Yesware or ToutApp.

What do you dislike?

The price. I found that the pricing is usurious, where you even have to pay for a full license as an administrator. My suggestion is to start small only with InsideSales users, before even considering it for sales development folks. I would not consider using it for Field Sales, given the minimal value it provides over Webex or GTM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to consider the other sales enablement tools in your environment (GTM/Webex, as well as email tracking tools such as Cirrus/Yesware), to gauge overlap. Unless the overlap is minimal, you may be disappointed given the high costs.

It provides a slick, dependable way for Inside Sales folks to communicate and follow-up with prospects in the early stages of a sales process (where more standardized content can be used).

ClearSlide review by Dave K.
Dave K.

"Clearslide rocks!"

What do you like best?

The ability to use a variety of sources within custom slide presentations, and to be able to include customized pages within each presentation. Much better than a generic presentation. It is also easy to update each week as the proposals, opportunities, and/or prices are adjusted.

What do you dislike?

That they no longer easily allow for web page links to be included within slide presentations (or have changed it so that it people can't find where/how to include them).

Also, some recipients report problems with printing out pages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am able to completely control the content and how it is used. Very important to use it as it fits my business, instead of being asked to adapt to the company's methodology. It doesn't need to be programmed, updated, or needing any of their personnel to operate.

The ability to provide potential clients with a thorough overview of the specific service, which they can access at their convenience, for as long as they want, and save for future reference.

ClearSlide review by User

"Great place to store content "

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like best about Clearslide is how easy it is to search for and upload content. Another great feature is the ability to track clicks on links you create.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about Clearslide is video difficulty. You have to separately upload video content and then add it into your presentation. It would be more convenient to be able to upload content with video.

Clearslide makes it easy for everyone in the organization to view and share content. It's a huge benefit to be able to search for and find it yourself rather than having to ask around.

ClearSlide review by Steve K.
Steve K.

"Used for our sales enablement and content management processes"

What do you like best?

The platform is fairly easy to use and meets our basic requirements.

What do you dislike?

The web conferencing/sharing features definitely need work especially compared to some competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether all their features meet your needs (content management, web conferencing) and determine whether you will also need to engage other solutions to compliment Clearsldie.

Managing content and marketing collateral and more effectively distributing information to our prospects.

ClearSlide review by Mariel S.
Mariel S.

"Clearslide- Penn Foster Education "

What do you like best?

I find the ability to reach a mass amount of prospects while simultaneously sending them quality material the best aspect of clearslide. It's quick and easy without sacrificing the quality of correspondence.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there was a way to store email addresses and prospect info to utilize at a later time. Such as an address book of sorts, to make follow up emails an easier and more fluid process

Im finding out what prospects are more interested in learning about the programs we offer through the analytics clearslide provides. Plus, knowing which students open my presentations help me gage interest and sales opportunity

ClearSlide review by Kollin W.
Kollin W.

"ClearSlide is a decent attempt at email automation, but is immature and full of issues"

What do you like best?

The ability to save templates and send them directly through gmail's integration

What do you dislike?

Each software update caused new bugs to pop up. For example, on one of the recent updates it made it so you could not double click dynamic fields and quickly change them. This slows down workflow significantly. I also do not like the email open and reply data. It seems wildly inaccurate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Create strong templates and make sure your company's implementation properly uses the email tracking features

Solving the need to write emails each time you need to send one. Saves time by having templates

ClearSlide review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Easy to use and very reliable"

What do you like best?

I love that I can start a screen share on the fly in seconds. It's so simple for clients to join the screen share as well due to the fact that they can go to a url that I can verbally tell them over the phone. The presentation data is saved so I don't have to keep track of it manually, and I love that I can see how engaged my audience was based on whether they were actually viewing my window. The SalesForce integration is also convenient.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that stands out. Once in a while my screen share viewers mentions that what I was showing seemed to lag a little bit.

Recommendations to others considering the product

See how easy it is!

Efficient workflow. Easy for me, easy for my clients.

ClearSlide review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"An Essential Marketing Tool For Me"

What do you like best?

This is the 3rd company I have been at that I use Clearslide and I absolutely love it. It such a great cloud application to upload my decks and my sales slides. Plus, I like the metrics functionality, which helps me see which slides are getting the best engagement not only with my sales team, but with clients.

What do you dislike?

Naming conventions sometimes are a little wonky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it! it will help you keep track of everything plus help you see which sales slides and presentations are getting most engagement and traction in the marketplace.

It has helped me house all sales marketing materials in one central place, as apposed to the Google Drive. Plus, the conference call functionality, in addition to the presentation functionality, has really helped my sales team when presenting my desk and slides.

ClearSlide review by David C.
David C.

"Easy to Use and Great Reporting!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Clearslide is the fact that it is very easy to use. You do not have to download any program or share your screen and great for presentations.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about the tool. Overall great experience.

The efficiency of presenting our offerings to prospective clients. The struggle to get them to easily hop on to a presentation is over and the email functionality is great.

ClearSlide review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Monitoring activities and interest level of clients and prospects."

What do you like best?

ClearSlide is easy to use to access presentations and documents I want to send to clients and prospects -- and monitor their actions and, subsequently their level of interest.

What do you dislike?

It is too easy for people to NOT include their contact information when something is forwarded to them. I wish I knew who Viewers #2, #3, #4, etc. were.

My role involves managing both our client services and business development functions. ClearSlide allows me to support both. Much of what we provide clients is proprietary information to us. Before ClearSlide I had even less control over who sees -- and shares -- our intelligence than I do now. (see "Dislike" above). From a business development perspective, ClearSlide provides a way to measure how much time and attention prospects spend with our promotional materials (powerpoint presentations, pdfs, white papers, etc.)

ClearSlide review by matt j.
matt j.

" Clearslide is a great platform to communicate with customers"

What do you like best?

The feature I use most often is the screen share. I not only use this to show customers what I need them to see in my presentations but I use it to allow them to control my screen so I can understand what they are looking at. The latter is very helpful when trying to troubleshoot an issues, much easier to see what is going on than to try and have someone explain it to you.

The other great feature is the ability to send a presentation to a customer through clearslide and later on view analytics on the customers interaction with the presentation. How long did they stay on each page, did they go through the whole document. This is invaluable when the customer says "I didnt see that" you can then calmly reply "I noticed you were not able to view the entire document, do you need some more time to look over my proposal?"

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the java enabled part of the screen share can cause issues if the customers browser is not updated.

With clear slide I can solve a customer engagement issue that exists when you expect the customer to print out or view a document while you give a presentation on the phone.

Benefits are increased involvement from the customers, and marketing improvement. With the data reporting you can clearly tell what page was read and for how long.

ClearSlide review by Andrew S.
Andrew S.

"Clearslide lead conversion advantage"

What do you like best?

I have two equally valuable concepts that Clearslide makes possible.

1. I can present my product to anyone anywhere in the country which enormously expands my potential customer reach.

2. I can make a live presentation to prospects quickly, easily, efficiently and with the perception that I'm cutting edge. It sets me apart from my peers/competitors.

What do you dislike?

1. Limitation of 100 people on a presentation at a time.

2. Difficulty of having to upload information onefile at a time rather than as a batch.

I appreciate the recent change that allows slide movement within a presentation to be much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I directly compete with my colleagues for business even though we're in the same company. I'm an advocate of Clearslide but not too enthusiastic because I like having competitive advantage. Honestly, were I in management all my employees would be trained on Clearslide and utilising most of it's components. It's a business opportunity/prospect to client conversion game changer.

1. I can make a quick concise presentation of my services/products via email.

2. I can reach a vast number of prospective employees from each client with one presentation and monitor how effective my presentation is.

3. I am able to conduct business nationwide!

ClearSlide review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Best tool for presenting and staying in full control of the potential sales"

What do you like best?

That I am in control and prospect will not get off course.

What do you dislike?

Not able to use the draw feature on screen share

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it, learn it, and use all of it's tools.

Tracking of when videos are viewed and creative ways to send emails to people that never picked up the phone. Avoiding a prospect stumbling through (my product) which could be deal breaker.

ClearSlide review by Consultant in Information Technology and Services
Consultant in Information Technology and Services

"Product Specialist at LexisNexis"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of sharing my desktop with clients in demonstration settings.

What do you dislike?

Two things...

1. In a demo/screen share the view is too small. I have to tell the client every single time to click "original" in the upper right to re-size the page. When they do, some clients report they can't see my whole screen and have to scroll to view. WebEx does not have that problem.

2. I use multiple monitors, and with Firefox, I can't specify when monitor to share. Normally, I use Google chrome, but sometimes Chrome is having problems, so I've got to use a different browser.

The capability for clients to see my screen are critical. I could not sell effectively without a tool like Clearslide.

ClearSlide review by Consultant

"A better way to present"

What do you like best?

The ease of screen sharing and presenting to a large group of participants. Being able to save data on each presentation makes it a great archive too.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I would forget to save the participants and that information vanished.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is very useful for large training seminars and helps you keep track of previous presentations. Our customers found it much easier to use and log into than other platforms as there is little to download/set-up on their side. One thing to watch is setting up a custom dial in code. Every time I logged back in to the system the dial in code would revert back to the default one and drove me a little bit mad.

Mass user training/seminars

ClearSlide review by Daryl M.
Daryl M.

"Satisfied Clear Slide User "

What do you like best?

Using the graphics to point, circle, and underline parts of the slide show I am presenting.

What do you dislike?

The updated version not seeing FaceTime minutes.

The presentation not being compatable with some desktops.

My Slide show not keeping up with the viewers slides, but this may be a result of their internet service and or desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even if you do a live pitch with someone email it to them as well, so they have something to reference.

Helping consumers understand our services, and clarifying promotions that we offer, so they can take full advantage; whichs saves them money, encourages higher down payments, and program completion. Benefits- helping consumers make better decisions when enrolling by letting them view the differences between programs.

ClearSlide review by Kiera S.
Kiera S.

"Helpful with information and explanations "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can see when people open their emails and do a quick follow up if they don't respond. I also enjoy the presentations because if give the viewer a visual and a listening experience. That way they can see it and ask questions if they don't understand.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how you HAVE TO attach a presentation to every email. Sometime I just want to send someone a follow up and i don't want to attach a power-point to it.

No problems, but the benefits have been great. People who get to hear about a program and see the information being presented to them tend to be more interested in enrolling in that program.

ClearSlide review by Jessica P.
Jessica P.

"I love Clearslide because everyone can access it and it's very user friendly. "

What do you like best?

My favorite thing is how easy it is to share screens.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I can't see chats that happen during the presentation and don't get them till after the meeting.

I'm able to instantly load things to salesforce and see how engaging my presentations are which saves me time and helps me see where to be more interesting/where my clients aren't interested.

ClearSlide review by User in Computer Software

"I really love Clearslide to be quite honest"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can always see who has opened my email vs a click as well as how long they viewed each of my presentations.

What do you dislike?

I hat the fact that I cant follow up on all emails whether they have viewed my presentation or not.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a nice tool I love it for my email tracking and saving templates!

I solve all my email issues as well as delivery to a list of clients at one time - since the upgrade the user interface is a lot better even on my mobile device.

ClearSlide review by Kaitlin S.
Kaitlin S.

"Clreaslide allows me to organize my effort to produce tangible results. "

What do you like best?

I can track emails that I sent to potential customers so I can strategically plan when to follow up next.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I dislike the fact that it sends me daily emails regarding the updates. I can see how that is helpful for others, but I already have enough emails I don't need another one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to learn and implement throughout your company. It brings a great return on the investment

In sales, especially inside sales, you need to create value through your email communication. Clearslide enhances that communication with the customer through multiple avenues.

ClearSlide review by Shane P.
Shane P.

"Vice President of Sales"

What do you like best?

Clearslide provides us analytics so we can be smart about what we're doing, and the Reports feature gives me the transparency I need as a Leader of a Sales Team.

What do you dislike?

Clearslide recently changed how they package subscription levels and it sounds like they've used email quantities to create new revenue opportunities for themselves. I didn't like the surprise of this and don't like the idea that they set a limit internally which impacted their Customers and they didn't tell me ahead of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be upfront and clear about pricing changes.

Visibility into rep activity and email marketing results.

ClearSlide review by Katie C.
Katie C.

"ClearSlide Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. The ability to find presentations that are relevant to me was helpful. Support was helpful as well.

What do you dislike?

When I used this product meetings did not have their own specific dial in lines. If you had days with back to back meetings (which I frequently did) clients would sometimes join the call early and link into a meeting I was having with another client.

It did not end up working for our company but I like that you can see when someone opens the documents I sent.

ClearSlide review by Jorge R.
Jorge R.

"Solid CMS and Presentation Package All-in-One"

What do you like best?

Simple to use and LiveChat Help feature.

What do you dislike?

Redundant CMS that you manage separately

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good consolidation of CMS and Presentation in 1 package. Make sure to rope your Salesforce.com admin in early to set up the various back-end API features.

Presenting to customers and storing our latest marketing assets

ClearSlide review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Clearslide helps me manage my sales and renewal activity better than any other platform."

What do you like best?

The interface is well thought out, easy to navigate, and clean. From creating personalized links to hosting a conference call, it all works as advertised.

What do you dislike?

I only have a dial in number for US callers, so overseas calls of mine really can't take place on Clearslide. I don't know if this is just the package that my company purchased with limited dial numbers or a limitation of the platform entirely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

Sharing presentations with clients over a call and highlighting what they need to see allows me to dictate the flow and agenda better. Keeping things on track fo