ClearSlide

ClearSlide provides cloud-based sales communications platforms. It helps sales teams close more business.

Work for ClearSlide?

Learning about ClearSlide?

ClearSlide Reviews

Showing 420 ClearSlide reviews
ClearSlide review by Fatima D.
Fatima D.

"Cumple con lo esperado"

What do you like best?

Es una herramienta con multitud de utilidades, puedes guardar numerosas presentaciones en una sola cuenta de forma muy rápida, lo que la hace muy flexible y fácil de usar. Una gran ventaja es que no tienes necesidad de descargar nada para usarla y siempre puedes acceder a ella cuando quieras. También me gusta la posibilidad de compartir pantalla, ya que mejora la experiencia. Está optimizada para poder usarse en diferentes dispositivos por lo que puedes acceder y realizar varias acciones desde cualquier móvil o tablet.

What do you dislike?

La interfaz podría mejorar visualmente, aunque no está del todo mal. Estaría bien poder crear más fácilmente plantillas de correo electrónico y firmas para los usuarios. Poder enviar muchos correos al mismo tiempo también sería positivo. En alguna ocasión tuve algunos errores por ejemplo compartiendo pantallas pero se solucionan facilmente reiniciando.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es una buena herramienta, puedes probarlo antes de comprarlo pero merece la pena con el trabajo que te ahorra.

Poder enviar archivos, correos publicitarios, y mantenerte en contacto mediante reuniones y más con compañeros y clientes de manera rápida y eficaz.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClearSlide
ClearSlide review by Brandon G.
Brandon G.

"Clearslide is one of my favorite tools for remote presentations"

What do you like best?

I love the analytics from Clearslide - specifically the engagement percentage, as this can tell me an awful lot about whether the prospect is worth pursuing. Clearslide will, for example, show that a client was not paying attention I was going over a specific slide in my presentation. If that's a very important part of the presentation, I'll make sure to cover it again in my follow-up. We've determined internally that if a client is distracted for 21% or more of the time, there's a high likelihood they aren't going to buy. When they're engaged for 90% or more of the presentation (e.g. they haven't opened another tab over the presentation), they close at an 85% close rate.

What do you dislike?

Feels clunky and a bit outdated, even after the new UI they rolled out over the past year. It's a great presentation on the client's end, but within the presenter platform it's not as easy to use as it could be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! I think the price is justified. My Finance team asks regularly about whether it's worth it, as I do only 5 or 10 meetings each month as an outside salesperson, and I would say it absolutely is. The mileage reimbursement they'd pay me to do those same meetings in person would be 7-10x the cost.

We're able to remotely present to clients and prospective clients or business partners. It's helped our sales team - especially our outside sales team - reduce their mileage and windshield time, becoming more efficient. Our inside sales team uses clearslide exclusively, while our outside team uses both in-person and clearslide meetings. Often times we'll use clearslide for low-probability prospects, or ones with an urgent need if we're unable to clear our calendar to get to them in person right away.

What Content Experience solution do you use?

ClearSlide review by Leatha  J.
Leatha J.

"Share Presentations Easily "

What do you like best?

This tool has so many features. I love that you can upload a presentation and share it with your team. You then can see what pages/slides were viewed the most. Great way to track what's working and what's not. I also really like that I can use Clearslide for screen shares.

What do you dislike?

You have to be very intentional about tagging things you upload. It's best to give your organization a tagging convention to use. That way people can find the things they need quickly. Otherwise it could get messy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really think long term with this product. Be sure you're tagging and naming conventions are sustainable and flexible so that you can keep using them as your company changes.

We use Clearslide to pitch presentation to clients. We also use it as a repository for marketing collateral such as sell sheets, product descriptions, etc. The screen share and meeting feature is great too.

ClearSlide review by Bryan H.
Bryan H.

"Gets the job done for sharing information on remote presentations "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to upload and rearrange pitch decks as needed and the insights. The Insights are a great way to manage customer and employee engagement during the presentation. Checking to see who is paying attention and all.

What do you dislike?

When Messaging other people viewing the presentation it opens up this tiny little chat on the bottom of their screen which can be too easily unnoticed by the person that you are trying to reach.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When in comes to Clearslide then take it with a Grain of Salt. From Remote Presentation standpoint it is great. Insights provide a lot of information and they do provide decent support. Though, they seem to go down often enough at inconvenient times since I do scheduled presentations with customers. Though over all its not a bad platform and love the ability to measure engagement with analytics

ClearSlide allows our customer training team a simple way to share and interact training with large groups of customers that are not necessarily in the same location. It also is a great way to offer presentations during meetings and to share what is going on from our local computers.

ClearSlide review by Scott I.
Scott I.

"Disappointing Product All Around"

What do you like best?

The email plugin is by far my favorite piece of Clearslide, but it is still very buggy and makes my outlook crash. Even so, the amount of time required to search for presentations and attach them has been reduced.

What do you dislike?

The platform consistently seems half-baked. The content search is not prescriptive as promised, but instead, pulls content that is most commonly used. The call/web conference functionalities have some of the worst quality (sound, video) that I have ever seen. The new UI is only slightly better than the last, which is nothing special. The best part about CS, in my opinion, is the email plugin, which is helpful, but makes my outlook crash most of the time. When CS is coupled with other Outlook plugins, my email freezes consistently. Our company also has ExecVision, which syncs with CS, but never properly pulls the call details. The new plugin for SFDC is also incredibly lackluster, especially the notes portion, which strips all formatting. Like I've said, the idea of CS is great, but the execution is half-baked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm sure that CS has a good price point for the functionality, but the product is half-baked with full of functionality issues. I would recommend looking at other platforms with improved functionalities and a content platform that truly enables sellers, rather than simply pushing the most "popular" collateral to the top.

Being able to track client engagement for collateral and minor improvements in efficiency thanks to the outlook plugin.

ClearSlide review by Marty A.
Marty A.

"Provides insight to your prospects interest level"

What do you like best?

This platform is evolving and is one of the only tools I am aware of that makes it easy to see if your prospect is actually viewing your materials. In our business this test of validity of our prospects is vital to our continued sales investment in that prospect. We rely on this tool to help us see not only what they viewed, but how long they spent viewing each page of the document/ppt. Oh, and it has tools to help you present, at any moment without requiring your prospect to download something from Webex/GTM; just a simply url and you are in a conference with that prospect. Very useful also for our overseas conference calling needs.

What do you dislike?

I might have organized the information a bit differently, but like any application getting used to the look and feel takes a bit of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not sure of your content being viewed by your prospects and/or need to better understand which content is being viewed regularly, then this platform can assist. This technology also can replace any Webex/GTM web conferencing technology and help sales centralize all content and make it available to all sales, for every conference.

better understand any suspects actual interest, by their viewing behavior of the materials we send to them.

ClearSlide review by Merina Rose B.
Merina Rose B.

"Use it daily, but I could get more out of it. "

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to share presentations and documents with prospects, and that you have visibility into their activity.

What do you dislike?

CS video is a great concept, but it's too long of a process to upload the video to Clearslide after you've recorded it. And it take FOREVER to load.

I'm also not a fan of the new conference call lines. I have to do a lot of international calls - Canada, Korea, Australia, New Zealand, etc. A number of times, when all parties are dialed into the conference line we won't be connected on the same line. Somehow the international dial-ins don't connect back to the main conference number. It's quite frustrating for both the host and the prospects.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Streamline the CS Video process. It's good, but could be better. :)

I'm in sales, so for me it's critical that I have an easy way to share out presentations to prospects.

ClearSlide review by Ashley D.
Ashley D.

"Great for Sales Enablement and Content Management"

What do you like best?

The ability to tag, sort and organize assets for the team is amazing. In the past I've struggled to gain insight into which pieces of content are most useful to the sales team. ClearSlide helps me understand what's working and what's not, without putting the onus on the sales team to remember what they're using most from day to day. The Salesforce and Gmail integrations, while not perfect, have been extremely helpful in encouraging adoption.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn't entirely intuitive, which has made adoption a little harder than I anticipated. Uploading videos is quite slow, but not prohibitive as long as you're not uploading a ton of video content at once. The web slide functionality is a great concept, but it doesn't work terribly well with certain sites (for instance, Intercom-hosted customer support sites).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear plan for how you'll organize and tag content before you start uploading to make sure you stay organized -- ClearSlide's tutorial videos have some good examples. Always err on the side of overtagging to make content more discoverable to your team.

We've been able to have better version control over sales enablement assets and get better insight into how prospects are using our content. It's great to be able to have the workflow around finding and sharing content be more streamlined. We're optimistic that we'll be able to take a more data-driven approach to sales enablement moving forward because of ClearSlide.

ClearSlide review by Robert B.
Robert B.

"Solar Sales Manager"

What do you like best?

Blast emails to customer and letting them view my screen. I like how easy it is to upload content for my teams. It allows us to pivot quickly in a changing market.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure why this no longer works but this is a huge problem for me. If I have my screen sharing my entire screen I cannot bring a snipped image onto the screen. To further clarify you cannot drag over many different windows such and skitch, calculator, jpeg images. The customer can not see them. You can reach back out to me if you would like me to demonstrate for you but this is a huge business problem for my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I lost the ability to share screenshots. This is a must feature I am extremely disappointed it does not work.

I am able to show my customer where we are headed and to clearly differentiate why they should chose us. However, I can't show them the financials of my product because of the problem described above.

Its really awkward that you ask for a screen shot to show I am a user but the software isn't allowing me to show customers screenshots while sharing my screen.

ClearSlide review by Hilary C.
Hilary C.

"Love ClearSlide! It's The Best! Get It For All Your Presentations! "

What do you like best?

User friendly, never have any problems connecting with prospect, Use ClearSlide, it is fantastic, my prospective clients never have a problem getting on and viewing, I have never had a problem connecting, no lag time, screen share is great, ability to store a lot of slides, the ability to toggle between presentations is a very useful tool as well, the ability to store maps when discussing territories is priceless, dependability is great

What do you dislike?

nothing, ClearSlide is great, always works great, prospective clients are able to connect without a problem and are always able to see what I am doing in real time, no lag, no delay, screen share is absolutely phenomenal, great tool,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use ClearSlide, it is fantastic, my prospective clients never have a problem getting on and viewing, I have never had a problem connecting, no lag time, screen share is great, ability to store a lot of slides, ClearSlide gives you the ability to share slides, maps, presentations, screen share is awesome, my prospective clients can get a very real sense of the visual nature of the Houzz platform thanks to Clear Slide

Great to be able to do visual presentations for potential clients, Houzz is a very visual website and it is imperative for me to show the visual nature to prospective clients, words do not do Houzz justice and it must be seen visually to be able to fully understand the power of Houzz

ClearSlide review by Rebeca B.
Rebeca B.

"Claro clarinete"

What do you like best?

Lo mejor es que se carga fácilmente en cualquier navegador web para reuniones orientadas al cliente, lo cual es increíble. Ya no tener que depender de una aplicación de carga de complementos para presentar diapositivas o hacer un uso compartido de pantalla simplifica las cosas para nuestros equipos y clientes.

También me encanta poder compartir enlaces a material publicitario desde un panel de ventana de correo electrónico existente ha sido alucinante mente útil.

What do you dislike?

lado.

Los complementos de CS para Outlook, Gmail o su navegador web son excelentes ideas pero se ejecutan mal. Las integraciones han causado muchos dolores de cabeza para nuestros colegas y para mí desde su lanzamiento. Han provocado que nuestro correo electrónico se cierre inesperadamente, el contenido no se vincule correctamente o que no se rastreen los correos electrónicos. La idea de estas integraciones fue reducir la cantidad de tiempo que un vendedor tiene que pasar de una ventana a otra, lo cual es increíble, pero las integraciones están llenas de fallas.

El beneficio principal es que está siendo utilizado principalmente por nuestros equipos de ingresos como una forma de acceder rápidamente al contenido y compartir garantías con clientes potenciales o clientes actuales

ClearSlide review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Pretty flexible document sharing platform"

What do you like best?

I really like that Clearslide is a very flexible platform. Another system we use is very ridged and requires an entire upload every time you want to update a slide. Clearslide is a nimble and dynamic product which allows you to swap out certain slides, reorder slides, and hide and show different slides on the fly. Ease of use is good.

What do you dislike?

I've had some issues with the system lagging and drops calls at times. The one thing I wish would work better is re-ordering slides. It's a bit clunky and doesn't drag properly at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for sales enablement- I recommend it.

I love sending my presentations to prospects after a call and tracking when they view them. It is also really easy to customize the presentation for them by showing and hiding certain slides and re-ordering individual slides without having to re-upload your deck.

ClearSlide review by William L.
William L.

"Insightful and easy to use sales tool"

What do you like best?

We can get feedback on whether people open slides, how much time they spend looking at it and what they do with it, which gives us a more in-depth feedback and understanding of our presentation quality. Managing content is very easy and intuitive. We can share screens with our customers to provide a more interactive and thorough communication experience. There is also a mass email function with valuable tracking data.

What do you dislike?

Some people might find the system confusing to use. Some recipients don't know that they need to download a presentation, which can be frustrating. Connections are sometimes easy to drop. Overall though, I like ClearSide way more than I dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are too busy or booked, ClearSlide is a fantastic way to keep you in the game with more clients and leads. It allows you to conduct business remotely as if you're there in person. I recommend ClearSlide to anyone that needs to make clear and concise presentations with immediate feedback tools and extensive communication capabilities.

Allows you to have rich and meaningful interactions with clients. You can get instant feedback on what's going on during your presentation, which can be useful immediately or for future decisions and activities. This is a powerful tool for anyone in sales, especially those that have contacts across many geographic locations. You can stay more competitive and potentially convert more leads with ClearSlide. I impressed quite a few clients just by using it.

ClearSlide review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"A way to collaborate with our teammates, while effectively managing our pipeline"

What do you like best?

Tracking software so we can determine what prospects are engaged. Also, we love the way Clearslide is organized so we can always go back to previous presentations to build new ones.

What do you dislike?

The conference line was delayed, but in the past 2 weeks, the problem seems to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of all of the training when starting out. There are so many features to get used to.

In the simplest form, Clearslide helps your pipeline meetings be more effective, while allowing each team to collaborate best practices.

It is a seamless way to keep all of our material organized via one source. It comes off to the customer as a high tech, simple tool we use to share the necessary information. Wouldn't be where we are today without it.

ClearSlide review by Consultant

"Clearslide: Open for business"

What do you like best?

I love that Clearslide allows me to become my own marketing team. I can disperse strategic information to large quantities of my clients all while specializing the message and tracking the responses of those in my send out.

What do you dislike?

My largest issue with Clearslide (which still is not very problematic) is when developing my own custom emails to send out in marketing blasts, images are never easily transferred into the body of the email message. Lots of times the images in your emails will be formatted to the creator's screen perfectly but then changes upon sendout to your clients. Again, not a large issue but something that can be perfected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of Clearslide newsletters so you can stay up to date when changes and upgrades occur. It's great to stay in the loop. Bring in co-workers so they can benefit and you both can learn from each other. Get creative with the tools they offer!

I am able to maintain quick and organized templates to send out to my current and prospective clients without re-inventing the wheel over and over. Clearslide allows me to tackle so many challenges in my day to day operations and it really allows me to manage my territory and thousands of clients with ease. Communication becomes simple and targeted and best of all using this interface has produced success.

ClearSlide review by Hannah S.
Hannah S.

"Ok. Could be MUCH better but good."

What do you like best?

No downloads but a clickable link for live meetings. I also love that I can call folks directly through the system, they answer, they are added to the meeting. CS will also call me once people join. Very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Template editor and correspondence system is very buggy. Newest version of Outlook connector crashed my system. Good design, good ideas, but unstable. Correspondence tool should be much easier to use and customize. Outdated and formatting is terrible. Spacing can be off and hard to change fonts. Button to send are only at the bottom of a template. Should be at the top too. I can't search for emails sent by company name. Silly. No search function on main dash. Bummer. Cannot see everything I sent to a particular company. No birds eye view or scoring system to see how involved there are with all things sent. No integration with SFDC at the lead level. Bummer. Only connects if they are an account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hate WebEx? Use Clearslide. Do you clients/prospects have trouble calling into your conference line? Use Clearslide.

Quick access to traceable prospect communication and most seamless demo tool I have ever used.

ClearSlide review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"Overall pretty good, with occasional hiccups along the way."

What do you like best?

The ability to easily connect with others and share screens. For the most part, anyone can connect on it--they can easily call in using any phone and if they have a computer in front of them, can access the corresponding screen(s).

What do you dislike?

The major issues are: occasionally the audio is distorted or crackly. Furthermore, it will sometimes kick either myself or the other party off of the call, causing us to have to call in once again (this is somewhat rare, but does happen from time to time).

Almost every time I utilize Clearslide, the screen goes black after having shared it for 30-40 minutes. The solution is to do a "refresh," but it is still an interruption to the presentation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seems to be the most convenient out of all other screen-sharing services I have encountered. Future users will just want to write down / save their call access information (I have it as a post-it on my desktop which I often copy & paste to send out to customers).

Easy communication yielding better understanding among the customer(s) who are in turn learning more about our products.

ClearSlide review by Casey S.
Casey S.

"Amazing Tool"

What do you like best?

The ease of sending email pitches is great and the live presentation feature is amazing. I rely on this toll everyday when i do my demos with clients. I also send out mass email pitches to thousands of clients at the same time. I have experience with Webex, but clearslide has made my life 100x easier.

What do you dislike?

Lately the live presentation feature takes a few try's to to work. Not too bad but i have had to stall with a few clients. I have only had one experience of not being able to complete a presentation because of this. Could be my network and not necessarily an issue with Clearslide

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to reach many clients via email marketing blasts, ClearSlide is an amazing tool. U would definitely recommend this to anyone in sales or marketing.,

I use clear slide for email marketing blasts and live demo presentations for a Time & Attendance Software. Almost all of my business is generated from using the email pitch feature. I would not be able to complete my job without the use of this site.

ClearSlide review by Neil T. M.
Neil T. M.

"Great for screen-sharing and using PowerPoint presentations, overall good tool "

What do you like best?

I love being able to screen-share ClearSlide and give clients the URL in meeting invites, allowing them to access my personal ClearSlide account. Also, it is nice that you can upload your PowerPoint presentation beforehand, so you can navigate through it, or click on a particular slide in your presentation deck, and quickly refer back to the slide.

What do you dislike?

When in a conference, it does not show you who is exactly in the meeting, but shows their location. Maybe include their names so you can see who has entered the meeting and is viewing your screen or presentation.

ClearSlide is a good tool if you train clients or prospects with PowerPoint presentations. It is easy to send everyone the URL link to enter your ClearSlide account, and for them to copy and paste it into their device, to access your web conference. Screen sharing is my favorite usage from ClearSlide.

ClearSlide review by Partha Sarathi G.
Partha Sarathi G.

"Slide your hassles out of the way !"

What do you like best?

The integration's that it offers with day to day software's that we generally use be it for outlook or PowerPoint.Simplifying mail integration is its single biggest plus point as it integrates well with outlook .So, no need to check your mail boxes constantly by switching windows. This one is a strong workhorse at easing you menial jobs such that you can focus on the larger challenges .

What do you dislike?

The integration's need to ironed out a bit as sometimes the end result that we get is not the desired one that we expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are multiple SaaS platform out there.Though if you are in the mood for some experimentation you can try this one out for your own suitability.Therein I also must say that the price point is generally within budget considering the plethora of features it offers.

Presentations ,regular business conversations within the organization all rolled up into one suite .

ClearSlide review by Dennis M.
Dennis M.

"One of the best presentation software products I've used"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Clearslide I think is its simplicity – it's probably the easiest to use for both the presenter and the client/prospect viewing the presentation. The ability to create custom URL's on the fly is priceless as is the insight and analytics that show viewer engagement with your presentations.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing was that Clearslide is a bit more expensive than some of the other presentation software products out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If presentations/demos are key to your sales process it's worth investing in Clearslide

Clearslide was used as our primary Sales team demo/presentation software. It helped convey our product features and benefits to clients and potential clients in an effective way. Analytics helped reps focus on Opportunities that demonstrated engagement/interest.

ClearSlide review by David W.
David W.

"ClearSlide Wins"

What do you like best?

ClearSlide is a powerful application that meets the definition of Sales Enablement or Sales Enhancement. Not only can you send and track emails, but you can host live meetings (a la WebEx), but without the hassles of WebEx. You can record meetings for playback later. You can record presentations for educational purposes. Finally, you can record and send email that include personal videos for your viewer. Check out the stats, emails with personal videos have a 5 - 10x open rate over traditional email.

What do you dislike?

The video function of the application still records the views as if it was a mirror, meaning any writing or logo on your clothing is backward. This is something that should be simple to fix, but it still remains. I've been using the application for 18 months - it's time to fix this

Lead generation, customer follow up, general marketing, and recorded presentations and demos have all enhanced my brand and client and prospect communication. No direct measurable benefits yet - but I'm generating conversation sooner, thus shortening my sales cycle.

ClearSlide review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Daily use for screen share and conference calls."

What do you like best?

I THINK THE EASE OF USE OF CLEARSLIDE IS THE BEST FOR ME. I am able to track emails and see what templates are working and what is not. My everyday emails have become more streamlined and more valuable to me and my customers.

What do you dislike?

Navigation is difficult between pages sometimes. but the new updates have made this less of a issue. I have very little to say that I do not like in Clearslide.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think that if you set up your email templates and video templates as soon as possible you will enjoy using the service. I am able to set up drip email campaigns and send out information to multiple contacts at once.

Setting up digital marketing for clients, sending clients web slides and mock ups of work that we have completed. I am able to have drip email campaigns and have the emails sent out at the time and date that works for my clients

ClearSlide review by Michelle d.
Michelle d.

"Needs work"

What do you like best?

The userface isn't bad. Everything is organized in a manageable way - you know where your dial in info is, pasted meetings, etc.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't pair well in SFDC, which we use exclusively as a CRM tool. Functionality is not the best, clearslide often breaks and the phone line/connection doesn't work. Just needs some updating by their data science/engineering team. The link to my line never hyperlinks and its really confusing for clients to dial in or get in.

Running meetings is a lot easier. Streamlined service that gives me full control over my meeting and control over what the client is seeing when, and what they're looking at. helpful when running meetings over the phone.

ClearSlide review by User in Internet

"Great to pitch over the phone"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, you can do it all: share a deck, share your screen (or only part of it which is great), point at areas on the slides with different pointers, draw on slides, chat, see what viewers are on the presentation, share presentation via email and track engagement, track engagement after a pitch, have access to presentation from other members of my company (and get ideas from that).

What do you dislike?

Even if it is better since the last update, it's still tricky to share animated ppt.

It's a tool that still requires another media for the oral communication, there's no phone integrated like for hangouts or Skype for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool, easy to use

It allows me to show slides while pitching over the phone and make my presentation more visual and clearer (easier to follow for the audience)

ClearSlide review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"So far so good"

What do you like best?

The fact that I can view if they have opened the email, how long, re-sent, etc. This way I can change subject lines, customize the template more when I see more people are opening the emails sent.

What do you dislike?

I can only send it to 10 emails to people at one time. I'd like to send it to more than 10 at a time. It takes a while to reload after I send out and email as well.

It allows me to connect to Calendly and my calendar to set appointment without me having to actually talk to someone to set an appointment. It save me time personally and it weeds out people but it also has a soft feeling to it. What I mean by "soft feeling" is it's not overly aggressive like my industry usually is. If you interested set a time if you're not you're not.

ClearSlide review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Great in theory, unreliable in practice"

What do you like best?

The content sharing and the fact you have a consistent link to your conference are both very nice.

What do you dislike?

It's simply unreliable. The soft phone hasn't worked since we kicked off the program, and once a week the call will drop all participants on the line. When you're managing sales presentations and your technology is giving the participants a bad experience, something is wrong. Weekly calls to support have yet to solve any significant problems. I've also missed the ability to give participants on the call the ability to share their screen. WIth our license, you can only pass to other people who also have a clearslide account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hope that the product does not cut out on you during important calls like it has for many users at my company, repeatedly, for months and months.

Content sharing and centralized sales documentation have been made easier through Clearslide.

ClearSlide review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Clearslide: Perfect for any client demo"

What do you like best?

I love how easy clearslide makes for me alternate between a preplanned presentation to sharing my screen to walk a client through anything we are doing online! In addition, the links for a user to type in our client friendly, so anyone can easily sign in!

What do you dislike?

One thing I wish you were able to do, was edit a slide within clearslide without having to go through the process of uploading & deleting a slide. For example, when I just need to change one metric on a slide or a client name -- it would be beneficial to just add or change right within clearslide!

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure to select an easy user name! that way people can find you more easily when they type in the URL!

I use clearslide everyday to walk clients through our product along with show slides that can portray our business.

ClearSlide review by Clark M.
Clark M.

"ClearSlide has really helped me walk through partnership conversations with clients"

What do you like best?

I like that I can control the pace of the presentation. That way clients can't skim through a presentation on their own while on a video/conference call. Sending a proposal takes a lot of space in an inbox so the fact I can send a hyperlink is much more helpful.

What do you dislike?

The conversion sometimes messes up as it sometimes does not format slides correctly. I also wish there was an Outlook plug-in. I wish there was a way to email through the webpage better as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say it is an elite system that helps us stand out against our competitors.

I am able to more clearly explain proposals and clients focus more when viewing the same deck at the same time. I am able to add video and audio in to a deck whereas in PowerPoint it is more difficult to do that.

ClearSlide review by User in Internet

"Love the functionality, but it's been nothing but problems"

What do you like best?

Love the integration with Google Calendar, that it requires no download on the customer's side, that I have a personal URL I can always use on the fly, that it has conference dial ins for every country, that it can easily record meetings and keep them in a library, that I can create links to presentations including recordings.

What do you dislike?

We've had constant problems- long lag times during meetings (it's not our internet)- which is the main thing that is unacceptable, failed recordings, people getting bounced out of conference calls, back to back meetings getting wires crossed. Their support has been fairly responsive but always with the explanation that they have known bugs they are working to fix. Lag times have gotten better but there seems to be a glitch of some sort every week. We are looking for another solution. Wish it worked!

Sales presentations, software demos

ClearSlide review by Kurt L.
Kurt L.

"Clearslide is non-functional for many types of presentations, horrific auto-billing practices"

What do you like best?

They used to make it convenient for sales teams to create, share, and track opens and engagement of multi-format sales presentations. The strongest feature, however, is near real time email notification of presentation viewing and slide engagement which can be handy for making an opportune call to ask questions of the prospect at the exact moment they are viewing a presentation.

What do you dislike?

I dislike their customer service and billing practices, the fact that video playback can be spotty and delayed when multi-parties are sharing, and that presentations become useless in corporate environments that restrict internet access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

PipeDrive, Kissflow, and SamePage are better alternatives. And for presentations in secure network locations where restrict access to certain websites like ClearSlide or have a laggy internet connection, I recommend power points on flash drives over a mobile app option.

Problem: Remote sales presentations to multi-remote locations. Clearslide benefits: enables you to conduct a single online presentation to multiple online viewers who might be in multiple different locations. Lagging can be an issue as can sound and online screen sharing which is mostly dependant on your and your viewer's internet access at the time of the presentation.

ClearSlide review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"Great tool for sharing & insight"

What do you like best?

Clearslide is a great tool to share presentations with clients, but my favorite part was being able to see the analytics behind what they saw – which slides they stayed on the longest, if/when the downloaded a presentation.... it enables our team to call right when they know a client is looking at a file!

What do you dislike?

Our team had trouble with customization of materials. We used specific fonts that were not available, so we had to do a lot of updating of slides outside of ClearSlide, and then bring them back in. It wasn't a huge issue, but the updating capabilities was a bit of a dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I

Follow up. ClearSlide allows us to do better follow up with clients right when they are most engaged with the files, AND lets us know what interests them based on the time spent on certain pieces of information.

ClearSlide review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"VP Sales"

What do you like best?

Tracking of presentations...easy to upload and send links

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can't edit the slides right within the platform. I have to download to make edits to the slides. Additionally, I'm not able to make presentations through the platform...i need to set up a separate phone call in. I spoke to someone who wasn't able to help me with this and was going to get back to me but never did.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you just want it for saving your presentations it's great. If you want it to be able to present and screen share, you need to have another software to set up a conference call. Additionally, the slides don't move swiftly when presenting online.

Clearing house for presentations in an easy to find hub. Being able to track those that open it and go through it.

ClearSlide review by Michael G.
Michael G.

"Left JoinMe for ClearSlide and haven't looked back"

What do you like best?

Great customization, the fact that I can call a number and bring in into the conference call, the smoothness of it, it combines with salesforce very well. I've really liked how easy it has been to bring it into my processes.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I had issues with was the training. The person seemed more interested in showing us all the available features when there were really only 3 or 4 we wanted to focus on. I would have liked to do a deep dive into those things and had him cover the others later.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, you won't look back.

The biggest thing has been that the screen share doesn't stop in the middle of the meeting anymore. That and the notes and the calendar sync have been very helpful.

ClearSlide review by Rafael P.
Rafael P.

"Overall Great Experience"

What do you like best?

What I like best about clearslide is how easy it is to use. Very intuitive and they constantly improve their software allowing for more international capabilities.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the recordings fail and I can't get my hands on a recording of a pitch I did. It usually magically pops up a few hours later but I'm in the dark until then.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you do digital presentations and often hop into screenshares, this makes it super easy to do so. Also the international capabilities make it much easier to talk to people around the world.

Business problems it's solving for me is that I pitch to several Agencies everyday and it makes it super easy and seamless to hop from on presentation to another. The other is that is simplifies conference calls for international companies.

ClearSlide review by Latrice C.
Latrice C.

"Grateful for Clearslide!"

What do you like best?

I love the transparency I have with the client. It's so much easier to share data, educate the client on different products, and explain solutions I am proposing. I must admit, if it weren't for clearslide, my sales would be negatively impacted!

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything about Clearslide since the new update where I can choose the screens I share.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love clearslide. I no longer have any recommendations for Clearslide since the latest update. It is now more user friendly and easy to connect with my clients! Thank you!

I am able to establish more credibility with my organization by being transparent and showing the customer I have nothing to hide. It lets the customer's guard down, and they are more receptive of what I have to say.

ClearSlide review by Brian N.
Brian N.

"Making sales presentations and onsite meetings easier"

What do you like best?

Launching a meeting is simple, screen share is easy to use, no software to install for prospects, custom weblink is professional. Lengthy list of international call in numbers available. The smartphone presenter clicker is very slick too.

What do you dislike?

Relative to other products like gotomeeting or webex there is very little to not like about this product. Connecting clients is fast and easy. Managing content is quick and my fear of clients not being able to get logged in is gone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider the cost of a poor user experience or meetings that simply can't happen because clients can't get connected with other systems. Firewalls, downloads etc made other systems no longer a good option for us.

Getting prospects connected, managing multiple slide decks and switching presentations mid meeting used to be very difficult. Clearslide makes those things very easy to do. With other virtual presentation tools I used to cross my fingers and hope the client could get logged in. With Clearslide they just access my custom web link and they are connected.

ClearSlide review by Administrator

"Was Novel - Not Anymore. They won't let you cancel. "

What do you like best?

ClearSlide was a good product a couple years ago. The novelty of download-free screen sharing was cool, despite the fact that it's hard when one is doing back-to-back meetings to prevent others from joining an ongoing call.

What do you dislike?

First, the price is absurd. They are charging over $100/mo+ just for screen-sharing and then propose to charge per minute for conference calling. Why would anyone on Planet Earth pay per minute when UberConference charges $17/mo for unlimited conference calling? Admittedly, I had a specific use case that made the download-free screen sharing worth it until recently. See point 2.

Second, you have to sign-up for one year and their agreement auto-renews yearly. I just emailed to cancel (it's July 2018) and they said they would be happy to cancel at the end of my term, which is Feb 2019. What?! They already got a year out of me. Now they refuse to cancel because of some BS auto-renewal clause that's cleverly hidden in the original agreement? That's very shady. No wonder why they have dedicated Customer Retention staff to handle this stuff.

If you use ClearSlide, use a burner card from Privacy.com. Otherwise, you'll be stuck with them hitting your card.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not purchase ClearSlide.

Download-free screen sharing. Was novel at first, but now there are other, better/cheaper options.

I don't see ClearSlide lasting much longer. Check their Glassdoor reviews.

ClearSlide review by Barry B.
Barry B.

"Seamless experience with GREAT reporting"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to upload our key marketing/sales assets & then get a real-time look at who's actually reviewing them & for how long.

What do you dislike?

ONCE, I had a technical issue that was difficult to diagnose, but their tech team fixed it SAME DAY.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Track EVERYTHING on Clearslide! It makes sales follow-up much more efficient.

We need a better way to determine how our marketing collateral (presentations, whitepapers, articles, videos) is resonating with our new business prospects. With Clearslide, I know who's actually engaging with them and which ones are performing better than others.

ClearSlide review by Max J.
Max J.

"A great web conference & marketing tool. "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to share my screen with my prospect for demos. No need to download anything. Also, you can switch over the controls so they can jump in and click around. It's a great tool for that. Another great thing about Clearslide is when you send emails, it tells you who opened if they looked at your content and for how long. A great prospecting tool as well.

What do you dislike?

When I send bulk emails in Clearslide, it does not link up into Salesforce. You have to pay for that feature.

Demos.

Mass Marketing Emailing

ClearSlide review by Ronald F.
Ronald F.

"Reduce your risk of wasting your time"

What do you like best?

Integration with Salesforce.com; Having the ability from Salesforce to create presentation and send out email to the contacts and having your notes integrated into the CRM. Uploading new material, presentations and documents. Tracking information easily regardless of time since sending. Able to create a web demo easily and expeditiously.

What do you dislike?

too many iphone apps. to confusing which one to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sales is a result of focusing your efforts on key initiatives and not wasting your time on opportunities where the prospect is not engaged. This is the best tool to help create a more focus pipeline. Improving sales performance, starts with developing a laser focus on the sales opportunities. Clearslide gives us that ability

Reducing the number of presentations. Improving live and email by understanding what the audience wants to see and hear about. Open ratio has improved as we do more and more web meetings

ClearSlide review by Terri A.
Terri A.

"A great tool to convey visual ideas and capture otherwise difficult concepts"

What do you like best?

I like that you can store multiple presentations on one account, makes it very flexible and user friendly.

Also love the ability to screen share, as it enhances the experience for both client and host.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a bit of a lag on the other side that we cannot control, and at times one needs to refresh the entire page. Also trying to convey the URL to get them logged on to clearslide can be a bit frustrating. Also knowing that a previous client could hop onto that URL at a different time when you could be taking a seperate client through a presentation feels awkward, that you do not even know who it is!

Sometimes when I tell the client to log on it comes up with this product is not safe and other warnings about how this program could give the computer viruses etc. - not comforting when you are trying to sell something and it looks like we are fraud or selling them something dodgy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Clearslide to any company who has a concept that is otherwise difficult to explain to a 5 year old simply. It has the ability to really shape and mould your idea so people dont lose you on the way. They will be able to make a fully informed decision about any product or service your company is providing and you will also be able to determine the fit between your business and client more effectively.

As my title suggests, clearslide is able to communicate through visual learning by simple measures, which otherwise would be difficult concepts to grasp.

ClearSlide review by Rachel H.
Rachel H.

"Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The lack of download means there is never an issue getting someone on a demo. From someone who has used G2M for 10 years, this is a huge improvement. The built in slides make it easy to walk through a professional demo then switch to screen sharing.

What do you dislike?

The inability to include hidden text for presentations like you would in a powerpoint demo.

Making it easy for prospects to join demos means less wasted time and ensuring every demo takes place. The focus shouldnt be on the technology you are using to demo, it should be on the technology youre selling.

ClearSlide review by Michael V.
Michael V.

"Customer service is a huge issue"

What do you like best?

The platform is useful for sharing presentations across borders and remotely.

What do you dislike?

When we wanted to cancel the contract (60 days ahead of renewal) because our team wasn't using the service, the customer service team let us know that there was no way to cancel unless we gave them 90 days notice. This seems like an unusually absurdly long cancellation period (1/4 of the entire contract period).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please please please ensure that you read all the terms especially the cancellation terms in the contract.

We were attempting to solve the remote presentation issue. We're an 85 person company but located across the US and in the UK so we were hoping for a system that would allow us to share presentations easily across borders.

ClearSlide review by J. Carter S.
J. Carter S.

"Clearslide Review"

What do you like best?

How you can track when a prospect opens links.

What do you dislike?

When I want to share links to reports/projects I have to create the link separately multiple times even if it's for the same prospect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've spoken with people who are interested in tracking their prospects and more effectively conducting live demonstrations and this is certainly a good tool, particularly considering Clearslide's capabilities. If you're looking for a presentation tool that also has the aability to record calls, track click rates, and share materials thorugh then I would certainly recommend this to someone.

Market research/growth strategy needs for my clients. I've realized through clearslide that I can effectively share my solution to an intangible product that I sell.

ClearSlide review by Graham J.
Graham J.

"Screen Sharing Made Easy"

What do you like best?

We use ClearSlide in our office to screen share with clients - works great for us!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if there was a sync to conference call option that ended the sharing session automatically after a call!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you already have a preferred method of calling, this is great.

ClearSlide allows us to present our software in a very effective manner. Being able to show clients what we're talking about is much easier than any other system would be.

ClearSlide review by Frank P.
Frank P.

"Clearside Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy being able to upload files and access them later on at any point. It helps me travel light, as I do not have to have any external files on my computer, and can pull it up from any computer at any location. I travel a lot to do presentations for work, so it is a lifesaver.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I use it for the purposes mentioned above and it works great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works great, I recommend using it if you do a lot of presentations, especially offsite.

It helps me have access to all my important presentations, from any PC. I can show up to a client's office, and access the presentation from their computer equipment, if necessary.

"We Miss Go to Meeting"

What do you like best?

that you can create unique access codes for back to back meetings

What do you dislike?

- At a high level, and a more granular level, it's too complicated.

- The consensus at my company is that nobody likes Clearslide, everyone has encountered their fair share of technical issues (way more so than Go to Meeting)

- things that should be straightforward and non-complicated end up creating a very awkward start (and middle and end) to prospect meetings because it's not intuitive which screen is actually being shared, and the screen that pops up when you need to share your screen with someone else disappears when you need it, so that's a few more clicks. It's just not a pleasant, user friendly experience.

- the product sounds great on the outside (analytics, etc.) but the only time that will be impactful is if I have a summary of the call sent to me. I'm too busy to go out of my way to find and then dissect and interpret the call data when I already probably encountered at least 2-3 confusing issues/technical difficulties.

I am trying to present my screen to prospects to demonstrate a high-level overview deck of who we are and why companies work with us / how we can help, and then in subsequent calls I am showing ROI reports, custom demos, business cases, proposals, etc.

ClearSlide review by James R.
James R.

"Clearslide: a love affair"

What do you like best?

Clearslide's public link functionality allows for smart prospecting and for an intuitively reactive sales process.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I can't pull the leads for the entire company or for specific reps - just myself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearslide is a very easy way to coordinate marketing materials across a large sales force, distribute materials across large territories and promote collaboration across your sales team to produce content tied to customer needs.

Updated content, housed on the cloud, and accessible to customer's anytime with analytics and open links.

ClearSlide review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Point of Sale Specialist"

What do you like best?

Easy to create and attach images to proposals. Saved templates are easy to reference. Getting a notification when a customer opens an email is very beneficial as well for my line of work.

I have used join.me in the past and it works ok for a free software, but it froze often. I haven't had any issues with viewers getting onto my screen shares and having a custom URL to send to merchants instead of giving a code each time makes it simple and easy.

What do you dislike?

Maybe this is available and I don't know how, but I am not able to resend a proposal. Also the integration I have with my gmail is nice, but I cannot search my inbox for the sent proposal, I have to go onto the clearslide website.

This has shortened my "busy work" after I am done with a consultation. It is simple for my customer to access the site and they get a clean professional proposal at the end. I can also track my engagement rate to make sure customers are viewing my screen and not looking at ESPN.

Learn more about ClearSlide

ClearSlide Videos

Learning about ClearSlide?

* We monitor all ClearSlide reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.