ClearView CRM

ClearView CRM is a nonprofit CRM with solutions in donor management and fundraising.

Work for ClearView CRM?

Learning about ClearView CRM?

ClearView CRM Reviews

Ask ClearView CRM a Question
Showing 29 ClearView CRM reviews
ClearView CRM review by <span>Molly O.</span>
Molly O.

"Great for Prospect Management"

What do you like best?

ClearView is great as a visually pleasing, easy way to look at a large amount of prospect data. The landing page is customizable, and prospect summary page provides a quick overview of your prospect, actions, etc. The ease of pulling reports is great, and the amount of fields are sufficient for our needs. CRM Mobile is nice but needs improvement.

What do you dislike?

Canned reports are lacking. We have a team that works on creating custom reports so that is very helpful for us. At year end, we often have too many users logged in, so you have to wait a few minutes during peak times. I keep getting logged out of the mobile app but find it a bit difficult to navigate as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Useful tool, helpful if you have a team member responsible for creating custom reports.

No more shadow databases! With so many fields and attributes, actions, etc we are able to better understand what we are looking for and what we want to pull/track. Shadow databases were a HUGE problem with my fundraising team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClearView CRM
ClearView CRM review by <span>Melissa B.</span>
Melissa B.

"Clearview Review"

What do you like best?

Clearview has a lot of useful fields for prospect records, as well as when entering gifts. The dashboards and scheduled reports of some of my favorite features because they help to engage the whole team, even if they are not familiar with Clearview.

What do you dislike?

The report building in business intelligence sometimes seems quite limited, and is not always user friendly. There was a very important report our organization needed for major gifts, and we were told the report could not gather some of the information. I have also have a few problems with customer service, sometimes it has taken nearly two weeks to get a response on tickets.

The database has allowed us to track donor relations much better, especially with the "actions" feature. We can also quickly access some useful built-in reports.

What Nonprofit CRM solution do you use?

ClearView CRM review by User in Philanthropy
User in Philanthropy

"Not useful database "

What do you like best?

I like that all of our information for donors is in one place, however I do not find that all the information is accurate. I wish that some of the info were merged because a lot of donors come up for one search.

What do you dislike?

I do not find this software user friendly. The information per donor is not concise and each screen is hard to navigate. It seems that the screen I am brought to under each donor does not have the most useful information and each page takes a long time to load.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have frequent training sessions on how it can be used by fundraisers.

We found that we can put in more donor information and the more we enter in, the more reports we can run. For example, under the Foundation section, we can add info there. It is useful to be able to see most recent gifts for our organization.

ClearView CRM review by <span>Charles Chih-Hao C.</span>
Charles Chih-Hao C.

"Flexible CRM from Front End to Back"

What do you like best?

Clear View is a powerful CRM tool that allows you and your teams to customize your interaction with donors for your fundraising endeavors. From front end dashboards and customized donor views to multiple reporting tools, Clear View aims to give full control and analytics to it's users to maximize fundraising efforts.

What do you dislike?

Those migrating from SofTrek's previous CRM "PledgeMaker" may find certain features haven't migrated to Clear View yet. However, it is only a matter of time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clearview is a terrific CRM for the non-profit/fundraising sector. However, as with all cloud-based SaaS, choose one that is the closest match to your operational needs 'out-of-box'. Customization that are above and beyond the standard operations of the original design should be kept to a minimal. All SaaS solutions cater to a target niche sector and as enhancements/upgrades are made, they apply to everyone and potentially can interfere with your 'customization'.

Our organization needed to move to a more robust, cloud-based CRM to keep track of our donors and for reporting purposes without an internal IT team and resources.

ClearView CRM review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Great Front End User Interface"

What do you like best?

List Manager, Mobile App, & dashboard. I also like the Siri Dictation options for notes. Call from App option.

What do you dislike?

Reports don't always populate as I'd expect. Not as intuitive on back end as other CRM's I've used to make Queries, etc. Run into password issues quite often. Have password log on issues from time to time, even though correct password is used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your data is clean, will not be able to use full features without it being correct on back end.

Helping me stay organized continuously and on the road. I used to bring notes from the field back to office for entry, now I can put them in while they are fresh in my mind and clean up later for grammatical and dictation errors.

ClearView CRM review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"ClearView is a definite upgrade, but still has a ways to go."

What do you like best?

Every time I've interacted with customer service, it has been a positive experience. The interface is very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It crashes frequently, can take a while to load reports. We often find canned reports that simply don't work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to have someone on staff who will know how to create their own reports - the canned reports are useful to some extent, but often don't work and aren't exactly what we need. Our main staff member who creates reports is invaluable to our team.

The simpler format allows more of our team to pull their own reports, which is a huge benefit with a small staff.

Learning about ClearView CRM?

* We monitor all ClearView CRM reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.