ClearVoice

ClearVoice helps companies create better content, faster. An automated workflow allows for in-house teams and a vetted talent network to collaborate on content creation seamlessly, no matter the scale.

Work for ClearVoice?

Learning about ClearVoice?

Compare ClearVoice to Similar Solutions

ClearVoice Reviews

Ask ClearVoice a Question
Showing 21 ClearVoice reviews
ClearVoice review by Wil H.
Wil H.

"I love the service. Long learning curve."

What do you like best?

I enjoy the fact that I can vet writers and work with them if they like the project that I'm working on. The customer service is outstanding. Chris and Bryan are like my right hand guys. Love those dudes.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve. It would be good if I could learn the system without going working on a real project. Also, I do not like the fact that I cannot separate a writer from my client. It would be beautiful if there was a way for me to work with my team and then work with my client in the same assignment. But, my client not see the work that my team (and writer) are doing. (Does that make sense?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

To you CV effectively, you need a content creation system in place, a content calendar and to be publisher content very regularly (multiples times a week).

Vetting good writers.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClearVoice
ClearVoice review by Tom B.
Tom B.

"CleaVoice Helps Take Your Blog PM Software to New Heights"

What do you like best?

ClearVoice makes it super easy to manage yours, and your teams blogging/content creation. On top of that, it integrates with HubSpot to transfer your piece to your blog with the click of a button.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's super tough to find blogging help through writers for a very specific topic based on industry. With that said, once you do find someone that fits the bill, the communication is a breeze.

Our agencies alignment on finding suitable writers to help us save our time on strenuous client blog writing, as well as managing our own blog with effective scheduling. The benefits of having both allows us to focus our time on more high level content curation.

What Content Creation solution do you use?

ClearVoice review by Marc H.
Marc H.

"Powerful Content Creation Management Platform"

What do you like best?

ClearVoice is the total package when it comes to centralizing all of your content creation and revisions processes while also giving you direct access to a large library of specialist writers.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to be honest. The price is a little high but other than that I'm very happy with pretty much everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time in the demo portal and with their sales team. They're both very helpful in understanding how the tool works and how to get the most out of it.

Centralizing content creation, draft storage, and revision histories. Also receiving direct access to outsourced writers has helped us select the right writers to help us improve our content creation.

ClearVoice review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"This content collaboration platform has great potential!"

What do you like best?

Of all the platforms I tested, Clear Voice is the ONLY one that has an agency model. The best thing about CV is that the team is always working to improve the platform. It is great for collaborating with our clients, our writers and our in-house team.

What do you dislike?

The little quirky things that don't work. I've sent a list and reviewed it with the team. It's a newer platform, so it's going to have some quirks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The CV team is open to feedback, and they are always implementing improvements.

We have been using spreadsheets, Word docs, our project-management platform, and email to produce content. CV puts us in one platform. We are still in the process of adopting CV with all of our clients, so we haven't realized a lot of benefits yet, but we will!

ClearVoice review by User in Internet

"Great way to augment content strategy."

What do you like best?

If you have a small marketing team, using ClearVoice is a great way to augment your content strategy and increase your capacity.

What do you dislike?

It can take time and trial and error to find writers who are good/well-versed on your topic, depending on what you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with the support team if you can't find a good writer pretty early in your process -- they can help you get with someone who knows your topic and if you're happy with that person, you can rehire them for additional jobs in the future. It'll save you a lot of time to do this from the outset.

It helped expand our reach and allowed us to do more with marketing while we were still growing our team.

ClearVoice review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"I do not know where we would be without ClearVoice"

What do you like best?

It allows us to save time, yet generate more targeted and professionally written content than our competitors.

What do you dislike?

You hit a couple bugs here and there, but it is never business stopping.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Calculate the cost of creating content yourself. If you plan to grow organically through content marketing, this is a must have.

We are giving time back to marketing management which saves labor costs at our end, on top of that we are generating targeted content that has been direct responsible for our traffic growth to help us beat out our competition.

ClearVoice review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Easy process, but still a bit glitchy"

What do you like best?

It's a super easy way to send out assignments and pay freelancers. Very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Figuring out how to do things have taken some time, like learning how to have a freelancer sign up for CV so that I can assign something specifically to them, instead of sending it out to the Marketplace. Also, there was a glitch with her accepting her most recent assignment - had to email the help desk.

Way fewer invoices to deal with, which is always a plus.

ClearVoice review by Matthew G.
Matthew G.

"Great platform for content marketing"

What do you like best?

Our account manager and other clear voice employees. They are very helpful and friendly. Thank you, Jessica! She is great.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were multiple ways to organize the content. Something like tags, authors, etc.

Better organic ranking in Google.

ClearVoice review by Megan K.
Megan K.

"I love this platform"

What do you like best?

No more uploading and downloading docs; no more 'version 1, version 2, version 3;" no more searching for related email conversations. It's all in one platform. Oh! No more dealing with freelancer invoices, either. Click 'approve,' and your writer is paid via PayPal.

What do you dislike?

There is the occasional bug or dis-intuitive feature. But the CV team is super responsive.

CV streamlines and simplifies our content ideation, creation and editing processes. There was so much inefficiency before.

ClearVoice review by Casey L.
Casey L.

"Robust tool that you get what put into it."

What do you like best?

Access to the writers marketplace and how easy it is to submit feedback.

What do you dislike?

We have a ton of different clients and project s and it often difficult to find the projects that only apply to you.

Clearvoices allows us to store all of out content creation in one place. No longer do we have to track down Word docs and be out of the loop in what content is being worked on.

ClearVoice review by Andrea L.
Andrea L.

"A Great Way to Keep Content Creation on Track"

What do you like best?

The easy facilitation of collaborating on items and keeping on deadline. The chat function is also a life-saver in terms of using the product. It's quick and easy to get answers from the ClearVoice team.

What do you dislike?

Small nuances, like the need to make a comment IN the post if you want to send back for reviews. Basically the product isn't PERFECT, but what technology really is?

Easy collaboration and staying on deadline

ClearVoice review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"A complete platform"

What do you like best?

The content managements are slick. The ability to manage creation, review, edits, and publication procedures while collaborating is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

No software is perfect. I'd say that everything has more value when you get the same features for less money. Dropping costs would really help adoption for smaller companies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ask them to provide a list of writers in an industry you serve

Content creation, editorial responsibilities, iteration, resource sourcing, product/industry speciliation.

"One stop shop"

What do you like best?

Access to a wide variety of writers who can help with various projects.

What do you dislike?

The software isn't intuitive to use and there is a bit of a learning curve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be crystal clear about what you need so you get what you need out of the tool.

Quick access to high-quality, vetted writers with a wide variety of subject matter expertise and experience in creating content in different formats.

ClearVoice review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy to use with robust options"

What do you like best?

Very nice visual layout. Writers can submit stories directly through the platform

What do you dislike?

My only conplaint at the moment is I cannot mark a story as published without going theough the approavl flow. For example I want to plan on posting a piece of content sourced outside the platform

Streamline communication with freelancers

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great Application for High Volume Blogs"

What do you like best?

The selection pool for content writers is great, and the comprehensive detail fields allow you to provide writers with great information on the topic.

What do you dislike?

The tool is a bit cost prohibitive if you are not generating a large volume of blogs each month, both from the monthly cost to the writer cost.

We used the tool for outsourcing blog writing. The tool provides a great source of writers on a variety of topics. It was easy to find talented writers for a many different uses.

ClearVoice review by Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services
Executive Sponsor in Information Technology and Services

"GREAT WAY TO AUGMENT YOUR CONTENT MARKETING CAPACITY"

What do you like best?

We can select subject matter experts that know the topic at hand. Saved my team a ton of research and elevated the content.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more writers who specialized in short-form, pithy writing for merchandising on landing pages

Speed, cost, limited bandwidth, expertise

ClearVoice review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"The best content creation platform I've ever used."

What do you like best?

Clearvoice makes it a breeze for us to manage all of our writers and all of the assignments they're working on; rather than trying to manage it all via email.

What do you dislike?

My only (minor) problem with ClearVoice is how it formats the content markup when publishing to our wordpress blog.

ClearVoice enables us to effectively execute on our content editorial calendar; something that was difficult to manage, and impossible to automate in the past.

ClearVoice review by Administrator

"outstanding service"

What do you like best?

Friendly software to work with. I have to work with so many people in so many different places, but Clear Voice is helping me a lot with the communication with my team

What do you dislike?

I think only aim to US market. You should open it for Latin America market too

My client is happy because he finds everything easy, and the communication with me throughout the platform is very fluent

ClearVoice review by Gavin M. W.
Gavin M. W.

"Amazing Product!"

What do you like best?

ClearVoice is well designed and so functional. It is a real game changer.

What do you dislike?

If used frequently it can be quite costly.

Using ClearVoice allows you to acquire great content without the stress and work.

Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"My experience with ClearVoice"

What do you like best?

Having a dedicated writer is always a plus

What do you dislike?

The time it took for edits to be made was a little long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research. There are many companies out there that provide the same services.

Not having to have a full time employed writer on staff.

ClearVoice review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I really love this service. It is really helpful

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. The platform really is easy to use!

It makes content marketing super easy.

Learning about ClearVoice?

* We monitor all ClearVoice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ClearVoice to Similar Solutions