Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

Clef

Clef's identity solutions combine cutting-edge design research, and security to protect businesses and customers from fraud.

Work for Clef?

Learning about Clef?

Clef Reviews

Showing 1 Clef review
Clef review by User

"Easy-to-Use Security Solution "

What do you like best?

Clef is so simple to use, cost-effective, and peace-of-mind for people who like me and those at my company who value security.

What do you dislike?

Clef has crashed a few times and acted up when my phone has been slow. However, ultimately, I've found Clef to be reliable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider whether or not your company required a package or if you get by on the free version of Clef. My company uses Clef for a couple of different things, and because we're so small we've found that we can save a lot on our security costs with Clef, while still achieving that peace of mind we sought out to get by implementing two-factor authentication for our company. I've even expanded my use of Clef beyond the scope of my work because I liked it so much. Highly recommended.

As security becomes easier for people to compromise, it's important to keep up to date with simple measures that increase security. Two-factor is a great way to increase security and Clef makes it easy and cheap.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clef

What Multi-Factor Authentication solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Clef for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Google Authenticator Logo
Google Authenticator
(67 reviews)
Google Authenticator is a multifactor app for mobile devices.
RSA SecurID® Access Logo
RSA SecurID® Access
(47 reviews)
Establish an enterprise-wide authentication policy that protects your most valuable applications, resources, and information.
Authy Logo
Authy
(25 reviews)
Two-Factor Authentication smartphone app for consumers, simplest 2fa Rest API for developers and a strong authentication platform for the enterprise.
AWS Certificate Manager Logo
AWS Certificate Manager
(24 reviews)
AWS Certificate Manager is a service that lets you easily provision, manage, and deploy Secure Sockets Layer/Transport Layer Security (SSL/TLS) certificates for use with AWS services to secure network communications and establish the identity of websites.
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication Logo
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
(18 reviews)
Azure Multi-Factor Authentication reduces organizational risk and helps enable regulatory compliance by providing an extra level of authentication, in addition to a user’s account credentials, to secure employee, customer, and partner access.
Symantec VIP Access Manager Logo
Symantec VIP Access Manager
(16 reviews)
Create a single access point to protect your cloud and on-premise web apps via Single Sign-On (SSO) with Symantec VIP two-factor authentication.
PingID Logo
PingID
(15 reviews)
PingID is a multi-factor authentication solution.
AuthPoint Multi-Factor Authentication Logo
AuthPoint Multi-Factor Authentication
(12 reviews)
WatchGuard AuthPoint is the right solution at the right time to make MFA a reality for the businesses who desperately need it to block attacks. Multi-factor authentication (MFA) solution not only helps to reduce the likelihood of network disruptions and data breaches arising from lost or stolen credentials, but we deliver this important capability entirely from the Cloud for easy set-up and management. AuthPoint goes beyond traditional 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) by considering innovative ways to positively identify users, and our large ecosystem of 3rd party integrations means that you can use MFA to protect access to the network, VPNs, and Cloud applications.
Yubico Logo
Yubico
4.8
(10 reviews)
Yubico YubiKey is a small USB and NFC device that support multiple authentication and cryptographic protocols it protects access to computers, networks, and online services for the organizations.
Axiom Logo
Axiom
(9 reviews)
Complete cyber security product suite

Learning about Clef?

* We monitor all Clef reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.