Cleo Integration Cloud

Cleo Integration Cloud

The Cleo Integration Cloud accelerates the way you can build, automate and manage B2B, application, cloud, and big data integrations. It’s scalable, easy to use, and requires no custom code or specialized skillsets to manage daily integration operations.

Work for Cleo Integration Cloud?

Learning about Cleo?

Cleo Integration Cloud Reviews

Ask Cleo a Question
Showing 54 Cleo reviews
Cleo review by <span>Andre B.</span>
Andre B.
Invitation from the software vendor

Cleo CIS could more that you think

What do you like best?

What I like best is the quality of the product. It is easy to work, the interface is intuitive but It If you want more complex task, the tool can delivery this to you. Its easy to implement and to maintain. We are using the system for 1 year now and we are also finding things new in how we can improve our business using the power of Cleo

What do you dislike?

The Help menu is poor and the SVN with examples just cover a few cases. I couldn't find a good way to see what other customers are doing and share ideas. This is not actually a problem, but a opportunity to improve and get better. With a better document, we can work proactively into the problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The system is good, stable. The support is fast and with a good quality. The price is competitive and the employees are great. Totally recommended.

I'm using for integration between my company and our customer/suppliers. With the EDI integration, we can automate and provide a quick solution and update about our deliveries. We are moving now to a cross dock integration where we will be able to connect our factories in Asia with our headquarter in Canada. This process will increase our delivery speed, reduce the gap for errors and add quality to our overall process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cleo Integration Cloud
Cleo review by <span>Randy R.</span>
Randy R.
Invitation from the software vendor

A lot of bang for the buck!

What do you like best?

When we were first asked to connect to one of our customers with a secure protocol, we were overwhelmed with all of the terminology and had no clue on how to begin our project. One of my former colleagues suggested I take a look at Cleo to run on our IBM i.

After purchasing and installing Cleo, we were amazed how quickly we were up and trading transactions with our customer. Cleo has many predefined configurations available for download, and had one specifically for our customer. The configuration literally plugged into their software within seconds. After putting in our credentials, the file transfer worked the first time.

Since then we've added another customer, and also added our EDI VAN. Now all of our EDI goes to the VAN safely encrypted across the internet.

We have been using Cleo for about four years now and the software has never malfunctioned or crashed.

We've had to use their support two times, and they were very cheerful and helpful. And both times we found out the problem wasn't even with their software, but a connection issue between us and the customers.

The most amazing thing is that with all of these great benefits, the cost of the software license and the annual maintenance is extremely reasonable.

I highly recommend taking a look at Cleo if you need to trade data securely.

What do you dislike?

Whenever I have a new trading partner, I have to put together a PO and contact Cleo to purchase another license. I realize they are providing value and need to get paid.

I think it would be slick if we can have a pre-approved limit and utilize and pay for as little or as many as we need. That way we would pay for what we use but not have to go through the motions of ordering and paying for each new one when we need them.

Ensuring end to end secure data trading with our customers and vendors.

What Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) solution do you use?

Cleo review by <span>Mauro B.</span>
Mauro B.
Invitation from the software vendor

CLEO is the solution we needed backed by tremendous support.

What do you like best?

CLEO really gives us the power to make our own EDI mappings for our Blue Cherry ERP where we used to be held hostage to have the vendor provide the mappings for a substantial fee and a long turn over period, we can now have a new mapping completed in a day or two and no additional cost.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Whenever we come up with a "I wish CLEO could do..." scenario, it seems that they are working on it and it is due soon. This has already happened with the ability to integrate with NetSuite.

We were reliant on our ERP vendor to provide what we needed and were at their mercy for timelines and for cost. Now we are self sufficient and can also integrate with various systems. The end result is that we can now call the shots and do not have to worry that expensive, slow to turn over and buggy EDI mapping will cause us even more problems once we commission them.

Cleo review by <span>Adam K.</span>
Adam K.

B2B File Transfer and Document Transformation Solution

What do you like best?

Simplicity and helpdesk. The Cleo team was very involved when we did our original deployment and has continued to be extremely responsive whenever there are questions. That being said, I rarely need to reach out since the environment is so intuitive.

What do you dislike?

With simplicity, you often have to sacrifice some elements of granular control. While the code behind the pages is accessible it's not so easy to integrate your own in-house applications if needed.

In the past, we have had to rely on piecemeal windows FTP and transmission application solutions to do file transfers. It's great to have that all under one house now. Clarify has also saved us a ton of money on document transformation services since we were able to bring that all within our company.

Cleo review by <span>Scott H.</span>
Scott H.
Invitation from the software vendor

The Cleo Integration Cloud has been exactly what we needed.

What do you like best?

The best part of the Cleo Integration Cloud is that allows my company to simplify our approach to file transfer (currently AS2 and FTP). With the cloud solution, we do not have an on premise presence to maintain or staff for. The resources of Cleo are available to maintain, manage, and support the software and the hardware involved. Within our B2B staff, we did not have anyone specializing in network hardware or communications setup. By utilizing Cleo's Cloud solution, we are benefitting from the Cleo knowledge and management while our internal staff can remain committed to other projects.

What do you dislike?

To this point, I have not seen much in regards to how I can monitor file transfers or research a specific file transfer to prove success or failure to one of my trading partners. If the dashboarding or functionality exists, I would like to see more if it and understand how to find it. I have not found a quick / easy way to research the success or failure of a specific transaction without looking through many transactions from partners (other than the partner I am concerned about).

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great choice for businesses who do not have staff to manage the servers and software that might otherwise be needed onsite.

My company has moved to Cleo Integration Cloud to fully support our AS2 transactions and secure FTP transactions satisfying some of our largest trading partners.

We can now offer our trading partners more protocols that we can use to communicate. This has helped us meet the needs of more partners more quickly.

Cleo review by <span>John P.</span>
John P.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Not a Glamorous Product, but reliable and gets the job done!

What do you like best?

I like being able to see the files being transferred in real time by the Cleo Lexicom software. The program is updated regularly, and has never had stability issues. It isn't a pretty program with lots of shiny buttons, but it is solid. You set it and forget it and that is how it should be!

What do you dislike?

You have to get used to the phrasing that the program uses, but that is much like any program. It could be a little more intuitive, but overall it isn't that hard to learn. A nicer looking interface wouldn't hurt either.

We are using the Cleo Lexicom software suite to transfer EDI documents via AS2 with our trading partner. This offers secure encrypted document transmission and also easily integrates with our ERP software Syspro.

Learn more about Cleo Integration Cloud

Cleo Integration Cloud Videos

Learning about Cleo Integration Cloud?

* We monitor all Cleo Integration Cloud reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.