cleverbridge

cleverbridge provides flexible ecommerce solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services and SaaS.

Work for cleverbridge?

Learning about cleverbridge?

cleverbridge Reviews

Ask cleverbridge a Question
Showing 22 cleverbridge reviews
cleverbridge review by Mark D.
Mark D.

"Cleverbridge platform user for four years"

What do you like best?

Cleverbridge truly is a turnkey solution. When we built our own site, basic ecommerce features required development cycles, on which we had to compete for resources with other groups. Effectively, we were under-featured and under-supported. With Cleverbridge, we had access to a wealth of features, right out of the box. Their architecture means faster response, including page load time and cart execution, all over the world. Their customer service model gives us professional services when and where we need them at no extra charge. It's a great platform.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Cleverbridge was a registered business in all 50 states - would give my tax department more confidence that they truly do take on full liability. However, I haven't been able to find another turnkey ecommerce platform that is registered all over the USA and offers the full feature set they do, so this is more of a nice-to-have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find another platform that does everything Cleverbridge does. I know. We looked.

We needed a fast, reliable shopping cart that required a minimum of internal development.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about cleverbridge

"Great Platform"

What do you like best?

Cleverbridge has a great platform, fast setup and great custom shopping carts they provide for free with no contract.

We've also used Avangate/2Checkout and Cleverbridge is much better. If you're comparing these two companies there is no comparison, Cleverbridge is a much better option. Don't even consider Avangate, they won't even respond to a single support question after you get signed up with them and they're incapable of fixing a single bug.

What do you dislike?

3 weeks after signing the contract and after our side was integrated, Cleverbridge sent us a 14 page addendum to the agreement completely changing the original agreement, placing additional requirements/expenses on us and told us they changed their mind and would not process for remote support, which they approved a month earlier.

Online payment solution and subscription management.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

cleverbridge review by User

"I LOVE Cleverbridge"

What do you like best?

Cleverbridge is an easy company to work with. There is no messing about, they are thorough, and when you have to talk / email them you can tell there is a real person on the other end who cares about your issue and wants to help.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Cleverbridge. They have been wonderful from the get-go!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Cleverbridge, without any hesitation. I can't say enough nice things about them!

We use cleverbridge to process our online orders. They are easy to work with when we have an issue, and they respond very quickly. They are also very courteous to our customers.

cleverbridge review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Cleverbridge has helped us adapt to changing market conditions."

What do you like best?

Cleverbridge was a huge upgrade over our previous system. The customer facing aspect is really fantastic. It was a huge upgrade from our old storefront and backend system. Currency conversion is no longer a headache while it is also more accurate to current rates.

What do you dislike?

Some customers have indicated difficulties when utilizing coupons and other specials, but this looks to be isolated to individual users and not the wider customer base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cleverbridge has been great at communicating with us and has been very transparent in the entire process.

We needed to move from a model of having a yearly software release, where a user would pay once. To a system where the user can 'rent-to-own' the software. Cleverbridges billing systems have really streamlined all aspects of currency management, revenue collection, and security.

cleverbridge review by Wencheng S.
Wencheng S.

"Very good platform and service. Would recommend it to everyone."

What do you like best?

I like Cleverbridge's cart-customization ability. Unlike other platforms, whose cart pages layout are always the same, Cleverbridge can create cart layout according to your own design, or even better, they can recommend one layout for you according to your idea. I also like their attitude to the clients. For example, we get Quarterly Review every 3 months with our account manager, and I can always get some new ideas from it. Also, I like the MVT campaign feature, which makes the split tests between layouts and prices much easier. The last thing I would like to mention is that their customer support team are very good. They can take direct requests from customers on behalf of us, and also communicate with our own support team.

What do you dislike?

One thing to improve: one cart layout normally takes 2 weeks; it's always better if it can be shortened.

We are a software company. We use Cleverbridge as our e-Commerce Platform. Basically, Cleverbridge handles payments for us; also, it manages affiliates for us. The last, the split test tool build-in their system is very good and helpful.

cleverbridge review by Yida M.
Yida M.

"CleverBridge - One of the Best Business Decisions that I Have Ever Made"

What do you like best?

Best of the German engineering + Best of the American customer/client service is how I like to describe my 4 years of wonderful experience with CleverBridge. We like the robust but versatile design of the e-commerce platform, the attention-to-the-detail and comprehensive client service provided by our CMs, and the world-class service we got from the customer support team. Choosing CleverBridge is one of the best business decisions I had ever made!

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular for the time being. 1-2 years ago, it was the system outages that bothered me a bit and made me think if I had made the right choice. But it hasn't been a problem for quite a while

CompuClever is a software company specialized in PC optimization and utility software based in Victoria Canada. We use CleverBridge as an eCommerce platform to reach our global customer in over 120 countries. CleverBridge gives us the assurance that our users can pay us easily, quickly, and securely. We also value the QBR a lot as our CMs have been delivering insights and suggestions that helped us to boost our sales and revenue.

cleverbridge review by User in Computer Software

"Smooth and Simple Use"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the visuals of the software/service. I also enjoyed the feel of it. It was very smooth and quite easy to figure out. This is also a convenient service because it is cloud based which makes it a good product. One of the great features is how this can be used internationally as well.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I would say I disliked.

I, myself, am not using this for personal use. I am helping out at a software company located in Washington state that is looking to try new services. We like to find the most convenient and useful service we can to save both time and money.

cleverbridge review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Disappointing service "

What do you like best?

Service began well and nose dived pretty quickly after a multitude of promises.

What do you dislike?

Long waits for design changes. These changes also tend to be very expensive.

Reps take a long time to respond and we found customer service lacking.

Results were not where we expected them to be.

Changes to our agreement felt never to be in our favor and always against our best interests. I see others have found a similar experience...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try another company.

Payment processing for software.

cleverbridge review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Slight learning curve, but very responsive and helpful staff"

What do you like best?

The Cleverbridge staff is readily available and quick to respond to any issues we have. Once you get the hang of the program, it is fairly intuitive.

What do you dislike?

The program itself runs pretty slow. It is also very easy to make a mistake that is potentially unfixable (at least by someone with limited access - but the Cleverbridge staff responds and helps quickly)

We are using this for our e-store and for managing a subscription based service. Aside from the slow moving program, updates and price adjustments can be done fairly quickly.

cleverbridge review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="a54293f0-7ef2-4253-b677-444e4a624233">Ben S.</span>
Ben S.
" itemprop="name" />

"Great ecommerce platform for selling software"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness, performance, flexibility, excellent customer service and care. Very few bugs / issues, high up-time.

What do you dislike?

Little access to templates, can take a while for change requests or customizations to be implemented

Ecommerce sales and tracing

cleverbridge review by Iulia P.
Iulia P.

"Best eCommerce tool I've worked with"

What do you like best?

I've previously worked with other platforms (like shareit) and the main difference is the amazing support I get from them, there isn't a request or a business need they do not answer promptly and try to find the best solution for.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their financial system fraud detection is way too strict which causes us problems even with our good-faith customers. Also we miss anonymous payment methods like paysafecard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out and you wown't regret, don't be shy in asking them for any type of support.

We're offering privacy as a service as a VPN software. Since working with Cleverbridge we've improved a lot our user experience.

"Advertiser"

What do you like best?

The speed at which changes are posted to production.

I make a change or a fix, bam, its live for my customers.

What do you dislike?

Changes to templates take too long.

The design team should not take 2 weeks every time I need to make a new cart or page.

Easy tracking and affiliate set up.

Auto detecting geo and language and providing the correct price and language allows much more customization and efficiency to our pages.

cleverbridge review by Mark L.
Mark L.

"Cleverbridge with DraftSight"

What do you like best?

I have to say, what I like best, is the customenr service I receive.

What do you dislike?

I have had trouble using the CA. It get a bit frustrating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly reccomend cleverbridge.

We are selling a low priced CAD product. With that our partners don't feel as if there is enough margin. By selling it direct, online we are able to reach our customers.

cleverbridge review by Jim K.
Jim K.

"Cleverbridge provides great products, services and a great team of folks"

What do you like best?

Cleverbridge has an excellent, state of the art platform that they continue to enhance. They have an excellent management team and customer facing team

What do you dislike?

Nothing of consequence. When there is an issue that is lacking, CB works on it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with them!

Our job is to make it easier for our customers to buy our products. Cleverbridge's ecommerce platform

cleverbridge review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Great for providing a good customer experience"

What do you like best?

The flexibility allows my Support team to work directly with our Product Marketing team to customize messaging to our customers globally.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a longer lead time than I would like on getting changes implemented but not generally ever an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good platform - ease of use for secondary users

Clear and useful information to our customers is paramount. The cart design allows us to do this effectively in relaying support information for new and existing users.

cleverbridge review by Paul M.
Paul M.

"All in one solution "

What do you like best?

Manages everything. Cc, banking and tax.

What do you dislike?

No mobile app for accessing account. As an md I am on the go and need mobile access to check campaigns sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

It takes care of everything

Cleverbridge takes care of all of our credit card transactions, bank transfers, checks, even cash but most of all I love the fact that thy take dare of all sales tax payments. Saves us tons of admin time.

cleverbridge review by User in Computer Software

"Great solution for taking international payments"

What do you like best?

Approachability of client managers - you can call them any time.

What do you dislike?

Time it takes for new things to be rolled out, like cart configurations etc. Plus it's difficult to try and get improvements put on the road map.

Taking international currencies for payments other than £ and $.

cleverbridge review by charlotte w.
charlotte w.

"Cleverbridge platform"

What do you like best?

The ability to get almost all information from it

What do you dislike?

it can at times be complicated on how and where to get it

We have worked with the BI tool which has made things easier with reporting etc

cleverbridge review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Easy to integrate and use in area of software distribution."

What do you like best?

Easy to understand API, cleare integration procedure, fast and professional support

What do you dislike?

different method of API usage in some special cases

all payment proceed with CB, and this is not company problem

"Review of Cleverbridge"

What do you like best?

The individual support I receive from my account manager is top notch.

What do you dislike?

The interface of the CA is not good. Not good at all.

The overhead of taking so many individual transactions was too costly for us. We love sending these transactions to Cleverbridge, knowing that the customer experience and customer service are great. We also like that they can accommodate so many currencies.

cleverbridge review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Reduce marketing costs and increase online sales"

What do you like best?

Very nice and clean user interface. I like the business analyzation tool because it monitors transactional information, including paid, declined, and pending transactions. It also tracks demographics, conversion, and revenue from newsletters, PPC, SEM, and email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The price is different for everyone and can be very expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None.

cleverbridge review by Rusty P.
Rusty P.

"Been on the "user" side of this"

What do you like best?

I have been on the user side of this & the output is very nice & the interface is easy.

What do you dislike?

I have had a lot of issues with slow interaction between the front-end and back-end, leading to duplicate orders or delays.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will probably work for you, but draw out your requirements.

Learning about cleverbridge?

* We monitor all cleverbridge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.