cleverbridge

cleverbridge provides flexible ecommerce solutions for monetizing digital goods, online services and SaaS.

Work for cleverbridge?
Suitecommerce leader  e commplat  2x

Learning about cleverbridge?

cleverbridge Reviews

Ask cleverbridge a Question
Showing 22 cleverbridge reviews
cleverbridge review by <span>Mark D.</span>
Mark D.

Cleverbridge platform user for four years

What do you like best?

Cleverbridge truly is a turnkey solution. When we built our own site, basic ecommerce features required development cycles, on which we had to compete for resources with other groups. Effectively, we were under-featured and under-supported. With Cleverbridge, we had access to a wealth of features, right out of the box. Their architecture means faster response, including page load time and cart execution, all over the world. Their customer service model gives us professional services when and where we need them at no extra charge. It's a great platform.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if Cleverbridge was a registered business in all 50 states - would give my tax department more confidence that they truly do take on full liability. However, I haven't been able to find another turnkey ecommerce platform that is registered all over the USA and offers the full feature set they do, so this is more of a nice-to-have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find another platform that does everything Cleverbridge does. I know. We looked.

We needed a fast, reliable shopping cart that required a minimum of internal development.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about cleverbridge
cleverbridge review by Administrator in Computer Software

Great Platform

What do you like best?

Cleverbridge has a great platform, fast setup and great custom shopping carts they provide for free with no contract.

We've also used Avangate/2Checkout and Cleverbridge is much better. If you're comparing these two companies there is no comparison, Cleverbridge is a much better option. Don't even consider Avangate, they won't even respond to a single support question after you get signed up with them and they're incapable of fixing a single bug.

What do you dislike?

3 weeks after signing the contract and after our side was integrated, Cleverbridge sent us a 14 page addendum to the agreement completely changing the original agreement, placing additional requirements/expenses on us and told us they changed their mind and would not process for remote support, which they approved a month earlier.

Online payment solution and subscription management.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

cleverbridge review by User

I LOVE Cleverbridge

What do you like best?

Cleverbridge is an easy company to work with. There is no messing about, they are thorough, and when you have to talk / email them you can tell there is a real person on the other end who cares about your issue and wants to help.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Cleverbridge. They have been wonderful from the get-go!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend Cleverbridge, without any hesitation. I can't say enough nice things about them!

We use cleverbridge to process our online orders. They are easy to work with when we have an issue, and they respond very quickly. They are also very courteous to our customers.

cleverbridge review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

Cleverbridge has helped us adapt to changing market conditions.

What do you like best?

Cleverbridge was a huge upgrade over our previous system. The customer facing aspect is really fantastic. It was a huge upgrade from our old storefront and backend system. Currency conversion is no longer a headache while it is also more accurate to current rates.

What do you dislike?

Some customers have indicated difficulties when utilizing coupons and other specials, but this looks to be isolated to individual users and not the wider customer base.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cleverbridge has been great at communicating with us and has been very transparent in the entire process.

We needed to move from a model of having a yearly software release, where a user would pay once. To a system where the user can 'rent-to-own' the software. Cleverbridges billing systems have really streamlined all aspects of currency management, revenue collection, and security.

cleverbridge review by <span>Wencheng S.</span>
Wencheng S.

Very good platform and service. Would recommend it to everyone.

What do you like best?

I like Cleverbridge's cart-customization ability. Unlike other platforms, whose cart pages layout are always the same, Cleverbridge can create cart layout according to your own design, or even better, they can recommend one layout for you according to your idea. I also like their attitude to the clients. For example, we get Quarterly Review every 3 months with our account manager, and I can always get some new ideas from it. Also, I like the MVT campaign feature, which makes the split tests between layouts and prices much easier. The last thing I would like to mention is that their customer support team are very good. They can take direct requests from customers on behalf of us, and also communicate with our own support team.

What do you dislike?

One thing to improve: one cart layout normally takes 2 weeks; it's always better if it can be shortened.

We are a software company. We use Cleverbridge as our e-Commerce Platform. Basically, Cleverbridge handles payments for us; also, it manages affiliates for us. The last, the split test tool build-in their system is very good and helpful.

cleverbridge review by <span>Yida M.</span>
Yida M.

CleverBridge - One of the Best Business Decisions that I Have Ever Made

What do you like best?

Best of the German engineering + Best of the American customer/client service is how I like to describe my 4 years of wonderful experience with CleverBridge. We like the robust but versatile design of the e-commerce platform, the attention-to-the-detail and comprehensive client service provided by our CMs, and the world-class service we got from the customer support team. Choosing CleverBridge is one of the best business decisions I had ever made!

What do you dislike?

Nothing particular for the time being. 1-2 years ago, it was the system outages that bothered me a bit and made me think if I had made the right choice. But it hasn't been a problem for quite a while

CompuClever is a software company specialized in PC optimization and utility software based in Victoria Canada. We use CleverBridge as an eCommerce platform to reach our global customer in over 120 countries. CleverBridge gives us the assurance that our users can pay us easily, quickly, and securely. We also value the QBR a lot as our CMs have been delivering insights and suggestions that helped us to boost our sales and revenue.

Learning about cleverbridge?

* We monitor all cleverbridge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.