CleverTap

CleverTap

CleverTap is a leading mobile marketing platform that provides businesses with actionable behavioral analytics. Target and engage mobile users with a personalized app experience, resulting in increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.

Work for CleverTap?

Learning about CleverTap?

CleverTap Reviews

Ask CleverTap a Question
Showing 43 CleverTap reviews
CleverTap review by Joshua S.
Joshua S.

"CleverTap is literally THE MOST CLEVER WAY to market to and segment a user database!"

What do you like best?

My company has used CleverTap now for over a year. It's been a rich experience for us and CleverTap has taken how we engage with users of our mobile app to new levels. The segmentation features make it so easy to define segments and target them with messaging according to their behavior. We've seen significant boosts in retention as well as in-app conversion with users and there's no way we'd be able to have that type of connection with our users without CleverTap's platform.

The CleverTap team is one of the best team's I've encountered when it comes to support, training, providing updates and overall, they've been such a pleasure to work with. I would recommend CleverTap to anyone!

What do you dislike?

Honestly...there is nothing that I dislike about CleverTap. I haven't had one negative experience with it. For me, that says a lot because as many times as I've used it, the product has not failed once. I've never seen their server go out or received any site error message.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't regret the decision to use CleverTap, especially if you're looking to maximize activation, engagement and retention of users for your app.

CleverTap enables us to successfully activate, engage and retain our users. The goal of that is ultimately monetization but it's also helping us to grow retention. In addition, it's giving us unique insight and data about our users and their behavior that we would not otherwise have.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CleverTap
CleverTap review by Shahirah G.
Shahirah G.

"Powerful mobile marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Clevertap is a robust mobile marketing platform that allows us to optimise our customer acquisition, engagement and retention efforts. It gives us the ability to analyse customer behaviours to determine what, how, when they are doing things in our app, and create contextual multi channel campaigns to drive engagement. Customers can fall in and out journeys based on conversion actions events - delivering the most personalised experience. Additionally, from a product perspective, the team is able to measure and analyse the impact of new product features/ flows/ enhancements.

What do you dislike?

Clevertap takes a little while to implement properly, however, it is worthwhile to get event and property tags correct the first time.

We have also run into some campaign sending errors from time to time and there aren't any notifications that alert you to this, so monitoring is key.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

Personalised onboarding journeys that drive users to complete a payment/ transaction event within the Golden Window for maximum retention.

Ability to distribute campaign promotions to certain segments based on past behaviours.

Increased engagement and retention of active users with email and push notification campaigns.

Mobile analytics - measuring the impact of new products/ flows/ enhancements on engagement and retention.

What Mobile App Analytics solution do you use?

CleverTap review by Ruchit P.
Ruchit P.

"Making the Marketing team independent"

What do you like best?

Omni Channel Communication, Able to manage the different communication channels at one place, helping us to engage users in a more sophisticated way. The user segmentation is very good, we can segment users based on the activities they did on our platform. That helps us to promote the content to relevant users and do better matchmaking leading to higher engagement rates.

What do you dislike?

No safari and Firefox push notification support at the moment. So, loosing out a lot of users. But it's in their roadmap, looking forward to seeing it soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have not ever used any product similar to this. You should definitely try or at least see a demo. The tools gives hundreds of ways/combinations to engage your existing customers or visitors. So, the only constraint that will remain is your team's imagination to use it.

Segmenting the users based on the content they are exploring on our platform.

Omnichannel communication. All communication endpoint in one place makes life easier.

Our marketing team became independent, they no longer need the tech team to do data mining to find a segment of users and they don't need anyone to design emails/HTML for them.

CleverTap review by Aditi M.
Aditi M.

""

What do you like best?

1. The ability to transform collected data into valuable susceptible segments which that can be directly targeted using the RFM technique available.

2. The analytics leg of the tool on top a campaign engine helps glean good inputs about consumer behaviour/business trends.

What do you dislike?

While this can be an issue pertinent to the sector I work for (Telecom), the raw files that I download using my primary key gets merged which essentially translates to manual cleaning of atleast 10% of the file.

If multiple numbers are aligned to one email ID on seperate devices (corporate consumers), I can still segregate them but, if multiple profiles are created using one phone, it's a mess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must use.

But, best wielded when use completely.

All integrations should be made from an omnichannel perspective.

1. Reduction of dropouts during our signature journeys (Bill payment/Recharges)

2. Ploughback of lost revenue through reminders/drop messages

3. Increase in retention(%) of consumers -- Reduction in churn

CleverTap review by Manish V. D.
Manish V. D.

"Comprehensive Data Science & Actionable Customer Mktg Suite"

What do you like best?

Amalgamation of Data science and the ability to extract data faster. Real Time updation of metrics and campaign automation capabilities are the best in the industry. Innovation of newer mediums to reach out to the customers is brilliant. Ability to be agile and efficient are the best factors in the team's DNA

What do you dislike?

Web MAUs need to be derived and hence you need to resort to another channel to compute the same. At times, the team is not accessible on calls but always does provide a solution across all boards in a jiffy

Recommendations to others considering the product

Real Time Fastest Data processing, New feature implementation, ease of Use & Data that can be actioned upon - should consider CleverTap

Reading and comprehending data - easy actionable insights via touchpoints across mobile & web. Easily configurable 3rd party touchpoints. Comprehensive remarketing capabilities is the best benefit

CleverTap review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"A very promising product which is designed for scale"

What do you like best?

I used this product for my own personal webapp and mobile app. My DAU and MAU have been on the rise and I was essentially impressed with the functionality of "FLOWS"

To be able to see the breaking points in the user experience and create a plusher experience was my top requirement.

To top it all, I created multiple user journeys and now am mapping just the user behavior.

Additionally, Funnels, Pivots and the newly launched Intent based segmentation are also something that people like me who are looking to generate revenue would highly use before our campaigns.

What do you dislike?

It is a little hard to choose for I dislike. Dislike is too strong a word but I guess, they can train people in companies to use the product. I mentioned that once and ever since they have started this "CleverTap Confluence" where they come to cities in person and do a full length product walkthrough, business cases pitch.

As my business s very new and recent

- User Engagement is a key aspect

- It is followed by User retention

- Marketing Automation

The Journeys have definitely helped in saving a lot of my time. For engagement I have a great variety of channels to sue from but I only use Web Push and Mobile Push as of now. For retention I am mostly relying on their Analytics stack which is proving to be very beneficial as they create insights out of user data and most of the time these insights could surpass the human eye.

CleverTap review by Shakti S.
Shakti S.

"Power Infra and Realtime Engagement"

What do you like best?

I have been using CleverTap for over three years now.

We had tried multiple providers to send push notifications through our app, but none of them could handle the traffic and load of our user-base, especially during important sports matches or TV show releases. CleverTap, having a powerful infrastructure, could easily handle our load and could send realtime notifications to all our users. We could thus schedule and send massive campaigns in just a few seconds without worrying about deliverability.

CleverTap is backed by a great customer success team, who eased the migration process and also helped us automate a plethora of our marketing use-cases.

What do you dislike?

Well, with the scale they have managed to create, they need more manpower! Irony is, they have managed creating an impact with very few talented resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate CleverTapSee the change realtime :)

Automating the notification engine!

CleverTap review by Aditya B.
Aditya B.

"Lot of smart features up its sleeve"

What do you like best?

CleverTap delivers what it promises. They do the things that they do best internally and partner with the best companies out there for the rest providing the end user a fantastic mobile marketing & retention solution. The best part about using CleverTap is the post-purchase customer success team is always there to help you out. They've pointed me in the correct direction countless # of times.

The product team keeps rolling out new features & improvements every month so I'm confident that the product will keep improving. Few of the recent most features like intent based segmentation are really helpful.

What do you dislike?

The Product's visual design could be improved a little

Recommendations to others considering the product

CleverTap's integrations with other softwares are super helpful

I'm engaging my users thereby helping my business improve its retention efforts (More than 30% improvements)

CleverTap review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"Pleasant and Straightforward Tool"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy to understand user interface makes usage a smooth and hassle-free process. Thorough tagging and tracking systems provide good insight into campaigns and results. Plus excellent customer support is a huge bonus!

What do you dislike?

Campaign management, particularly when reviewing past campaigns can get messy and could use a tidier sorting system that makes referring back easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and easy to use interface

Engaging customers is made easier with CleverTap, with their journeys and easy campaign setups, reaching the customer base has been made easier!

CleverTap review by Begoña  B.
Begoña B.

"Super complete service for user engagement."

What do you like best?

The ability to create journeys as welll as A/B testing.

I also appreciate the fact that the product is constantely improved with new functionalities and the personalized service from Customer success managers.

What do you dislike?

The fact that we couldn't use it with Opera.

Personally, it has been a bit difficult to work with Arabic, because it is not fully compatible with CleverTap. Previews don't display in the right direction, signs get changed, so it's difficult to track buttons on in-apps, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check that it is fully compatible with the tech you're using.

We use CleverTap to promote reading. CleverTap allows us to engage users and make them read more. We find journeys and recurring messages specially useful for these tasks.

CleverTap review by Keyur S.
Keyur S.

"Best mix of analytics & marketing"

What do you like best?

- Ability to create live segments with large traffic volumes

- Product/support team that takes feedback positively

- Analytics and engagement in a single package is wonderful

What do you dislike?

More focus on app analytics than for websites.

We have been using CleverTap for over 4 years now for Pricebaba.com and now in our new product, SahiGST as well. The results have been amazing. Analytics and engagement in a single package is wonderful. It's quite easy to segment users based on what they have done on the website and that too real time. Their funnels are the best I've seen - it is possible to set it up within a few seconds. Also, their new Flows feature has helped us understand where exactly the user dropped off and what actions were performed right before that. We have used web pop ups and emails extensively.

They have a fantastic customer success team that has been very responsive to all our calls and emails.

CleverTap review by Monit M.
Monit M.

"CleverTap offers a wide range of features"

What do you like best?

CleverTap has a unique Today’s dashboard which appears right after logging in. There’s also an option to create custom dashboards which you can create to track specific metrics that interest you or your team.

CleverTap is easy to use and enables you to group users using advanced segmentation techniques.

CleverTap also provides predefined Clever Campaigns which you can use. The campaign reporting lets you look at most important metrics.

It is ideal for pushing notifications, e-mail, app inbox etc

What do you dislike?

Some parts of UI/UX are difficult to figure out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With excellent features provided by this tool, one can easily A/B test, therefore it is a recommended tool to try out.

Mobile App Analytics

CleverTap review by Harpreet M.
Harpreet M.

"Helps tracks user behavior on app to find gaps"

What do you like best?

Love how you can track and reach out to users in real-time. Also the fact that they show which is the most optimal engagement channel for reaching out and show the best time to send.

Some of their top features according to me are - uninstall tracking, cohort analysis and flows.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. I feel they have a regular cadence of product updates in terms of new features and enhancements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to both startups and enterprises as it helps you look at user level data.

After implementing CleverTap, we have seen that our sign ups have increased and uninstalls have dropped.

CleverTap review by Abhijith V.
Abhijith V.

"Excellent mobile marketing platform"

What do you like best?

The CleverTap platform lets you do app analytics at incredible speeds, provides ready answers, and engage with your users via push notifications, in-app messages, emails or web notifications. It helps you figure what are users doing in your app and website

What do you dislike?

Evening is awesome, I can't say any drawbacks

There are many customers stop using our app and the new customers who is start using our app also was very less. That time we connected clevertap and they given solutions and we tried it. We got the results within few days. Many of our old customers are came back and we got a huge number of new users

CleverTap review by Arool B.
Arool B.

"A fantastic way to understand user behaviour, improve engagement and run targeted campaigns"

What do you like best?

1. The UI

2. Segmentation

3. Third-party integrations

4. Dashboards

5. Journey feature

6. Cohort analysis

What do you dislike?

1. App uninstall data isn't clear. E.g. in a month if there are 1,000 uninstalls, the system doesn't count any new device reinstalls, from the same user login

2. Discrepancy in third-party data; e.g. Bit.ly clicks don't match the platform data with CleverTap data

3. Deliverability of third-party communication, through CleverTap; e.g. reduced deliverability of SMS

Understanding user behaviour in terms of app usage, behaviour by time of day, engagement and stickiness, behaviour by geography. Improved response to time-bound, targeted campaigns and substantial increase in revenue.

CleverTap review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Powerful "

What do you like best?

A very user-friendly tool for newbie digital marketers. Lets you target communications based on multiple behavioral attributes like locations and a lot of user properties. Analytics is much better than firebase or google analytics. All depends on how well you do the integration.

What do you dislike?

Container size seems limited. Also, live user journey is only limited to 1. Some very good features are not available in my pricing. Should have provided me a trial at least.

Real-time App analytics available is a customizable and user-friendly way.

Use App as a communication channel in multiple ways which was not possible through the existing marketing platforms.

CleverTap review by Benjamin V.
Benjamin V.

"Complete and accessible tracking & analytics solution. Fantastic customer support."

What do you like best?

Overall the product is well designed, easy to understand and works well.

The technical documentation is thorough.

The pricing is reasonable. The initial free package is generous and allows to do much before paying the first dime.

Customer support is fantastic. I've been sending tons of questions to their technical expert, Sumitra, during our integration phase and she never failed to respond within a the hour (couple of hours max), or jump on a call to further assist.

What do you dislike?

Although apps can do much within the free package, some fairly basic features do require payment, such as being able to get the list of users who performed a specific action. Not having access to such features within the free package has made testing and reporting more difficult.

CleverTap is the solution we get detailed analytics of our app usage.

CleverTap review by User in Internet

"Clevertap: as right hand for growth marketing"

What do you like best?

Clevertap is one-stop marketing tool for automation engagement and mobile analytics. Clevertap has very user friendly UI and has a lot of relevant featur that can align with tech-businesses purpose.

As automatiom engagement tool:

Clavertap has segmentation feature, allow user to build persona strategy.

Has a lot of variety of type of engagement, PN, in app, SMS, email. But the uniqueness are they has advance feature like "Journey" help user to build atomation customer lifecycle.

As analytics tool:

Clavertap provide essential dashboard, like customize cohort.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if clevertap can provide manual export RAW data, like appsflyer did

Cracking user acquisition funnel from install to first purchase by monitoring every event and breakdown it using cohort and flow feature, to better knowing user end to end journey. Increase 40% acquisition

CleverTap review by Sudip C.
Sudip C.

"Relevance is the key!"

What do you like best?

Ability to process data real time makes life easy for a big data marketer craft real time value oriented messages / notifications to users, thereby gaining their trust and improving engagement

What do you dislike?

Mobile responsiveness screens can get better.

User Engagement primarily & improving product using flow analysis & understanding what customers like in your app/product becomes easy.

CleverTap review by Bilal M.
Bilal M.

"Best Product Analytics Software in the market"

What do you like best?

Clevertap has the best app analytics features in the market. It allows you to engage in cohort analysis and segment users by their activities in the most seamless way possible. I love the fact that you can incorporate server based messaging as well, which a lot of other tools in the market don't allow. Highly recommend Clevertap to everybody looking for any actionable data about their product!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the product. The product features & quality is exceptional.

It's really helped me identify my bottlenecks in the onboarding process + comprehend different user pathways. The data on clevertap was helpful for me to improve our UX to reduce as much friction as possible in the app and increase our retention and therefore, sales!

CleverTap review by Kunal C.
Kunal C.

"Simple easy to use and feature rich"

What do you like best?

Cohort and funnel analysis tools are excellent. The Journey based push notification campaigns is such an important tool for use.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard can be richer. Performance of some features (details on events) are a bit slow.

User journey based Push Notification campaign, to provide value to the customers.

CleverTap review by Bhuvanesh V.
Bhuvanesh V.

"Good experience"

What do you like best?

It help us analyze mobile insights fast so its easier for us to plan and run the campaign smoothly within time period.

What do you dislike?

Need clarity on app installs through utm parameters

We are solving user journey process , segmentation with the help of Clever Tap.

CleverTap review by User in Higher Education

"Review for CleverTap"

What do you like best?

Great features for the analytics and engagement. They have a very good customer service team, which is always attentive to the needs of the customers as well. It's very easy to set up. The best feature in my opinion is that is the ease with which I can look into the user timeline of app events to identify problems.

What do you dislike?

The layout and some of the dashboard features are not very well defined. I also feel that it is a little too expensive for the features provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend checking this out and incorporating this with the other staff and larger team members.

I have used this for user tracking, managing projects and teamwork. It si very helpful for intuitive work and helps me keep track of my student's class activities.

CleverTap review by Ashfaqul H.
Ashfaqul H.

"For app marketing and analytics I believe is the most UI & UX Friendly Tool. "

What do you like best?

Multiple Features:

1. User Segmentation.

2. Attribution.

3. RFM

4. Journey's

What do you dislike?

1. No Excel Uploading Option.

2. Event Flow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For App, Marketing Clevertap is the most reliable tool and User friendly tool

In-App Intended

Events Flow

Attribution

CleverTap review by User

"Mobile marketing that builds customer lifetime value"

What do you like best?

Liked the interface of the platform. Very easy to use and convenient for a new user to use. Everything is very much self explanatory.You are able to reach the customers at the right time and on their preferred channels

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags while sending the notification. Mostly when going out to a larger base

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus on personalization and Segmented offering

Automate Campaign Content to Accelerate Product Discovery and Increase Up sells

CleverTap review by Harsh V.
Harsh V.

"A good product"

What do you like best?

Ability to engage users through various communication channels

What do you dislike?

Disability to segment users via uploading email ids

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good product but needs a lot of improvement.

Convert users into customers.

CleverTap review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Very insightful app analytics and user engagement platform "

What do you like best?

Custom dashboard is one of the very useful feature where multiple users of the platform can create their own dashboard based on their KPIs and monitor the important metrics of the app.

What do you dislike?

Although the product has all the necessary feature, something that needs attention and improvement is the user navigation flow section.

App and cross platform analytics, ability to create user segments based on past and live behavior.

CleverTap review by Rishma  K.
Rishma K.

"Good "

What do you like best?

User-friendly and easy to navigate interface.

What do you dislike?

Slow speed as well as time taken to get reports from CleverTap.

Ease in sending notifications and minute audience segmentation.

CleverTap review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Excellent interface and robust analytics"

What do you like best?

CleverTap has an excellent user interface which is easy to understand for almost everyone. Over and above it has advanced features which make the life of marketeers easy and reduce the dependency on analytics.

What do you dislike?

It becomes slightly slow while handling very high traffic

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore more features on the dashboard

We use it for engaging with audience to make users aware of new content, high intensity live events and sustaining engagement. The major benefit is it is a very nimble platform which let's marketeers segment their user base reducing dependency on analysts. There are multiple use cases to be able to

CleverTap review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Overall good system for analytics and push notifications"

What do you like best?

I like the data clevertap gives me on the users and the ease of sorting the user base and filtering actions

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it is sometimes difficult to know what numbers mean in CleverTap and what is being measured. There should be more explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure to be clear when setting up integration to know what you are measuring

Knowing how users are acting on the app as well as engaging with target users through push notifications

CleverTap review by Yasasvi S.
Yasasvi S.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

I have recently started using CleverTap and have found the product to be extremely useful for startups. They have both engagement and analytics unified in one place and that saves a lot of time.

The recent release of pivots and flows have given us so many actionable insights on our app uninstalls and user retention.

Their support function also is swift.

Kudos!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as such I dislike about this

We could upsell

CleverTap review by Marla B.
Marla B.

"Intuitive & Easy"

What do you like best?

I use CleverTap for so many different parts of our customer life cycle. Their team is easy to work with and their dashboard even easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I've never heard 'no' from their team.

Engagement, customer life cycle, data tracking.

CleverTap review by Dheeraj M.
Dheeraj M.

"Useful Product!!"

What do you like best?

Clevertap offers various features with best-in class services. Easy to understand and very useful for the business.

What do you dislike?

There isnt really anything to dislike as such.There are just various similar products out in the market competing with each other and improving over time.

Live Segmentation

RFM Analysis

Personalization

Customer Communication

CleverTap review by User

"CT makes targeting simple and intelligent"

What do you like best?

The multiple options CT has to make decisions simple and intelligent and eventually help bottom line of a company is amazing.

What do you dislike?

I believe it is not very intuitive still. A lot can be done to ensure people use features better. Possibly a questionnaire to know why users are using it and then suggesting them relevant features would be of great help

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making the product more intuitive is definitely a need

Reaching out to users and ensure conversions are highest.

I love Cohort analysis and RCF

CleverTap review by Ruchita M.
Ruchita M.

"Best combination of Analytics + Engagement"

What do you like best?

The ease of getting the insights for a certain requirement and weaving a campaign easily.

What do you dislike?

There are some limitations on the product front but nothing which's major or such which does not have a workaround.

Like said earlier, the ease and the flexibility of understanding data.

CleverTap review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Great Tool, Amazing Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Interface is easy to use and is amazingly fast. It takes less than a few seconds to query millions of data points. Intent based segmentation is one of the most used feature by my team after funnels.

It is also easy to integrate with.

What do you dislike?

Should do more training videos for end-users

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using their intent based segments and the new beta feature recommendations.

Easy to read data and take decisions in real time without help from data scientists

CleverTap review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Easy to use, worth the money"

What do you like best?

Life saver for company work! It helped in a variety of contexts and situations. Recommend specifically for those that need mobile app statistics and assistance. It’s helpful in collecting data and personalizing push notifications.

What do you dislike?

Although initially it could appear costly to some companies, if you use mobile apps, it does pay for itself after several uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a good product if your company used an app!

It helps our Mobil app presence and personalize our push notification system. Plus, it’s easy to help with anlyzing mobile app data.

CleverTap review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Media Production
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Media Production

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Delivery of the notifications and how quick they are.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling multiple campaigns at one go, slows down it a bit

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch to it. It's effective.

Notifications. Effective to reach a large section without hassle

CleverTap review by Chynna S.
Chynna S.

"Simple sales platform"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use as well as optimized for fhe acquisition of sales profitibility when dealing with large corporations

What do you dislike?

Its a little limited for a sales tool that has been usedul dor my company

Getting the maximum amount of sales growth for clientele

CleverTap review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Good Platform for Mobile App Engagement"

What do you like best?

The flow and journeys feature are the best - I can drill down to a particular segment and send out my mails depending on who has read what content. Plus the RFM analytics - absolutely brilliant.

Their Customer Support team is brilliant - always ready to help.

What do you dislike?

In terms of dislike - I would say the product's UI could be better.

Engaging and preventing churn for my users

CleverTap review by Administrator in Apparel & Fashion
Administrator in Apparel & Fashion

"Depth Looking to Your Customer"

What do you like best?

The segmentation feature really helps me and my team to identify which audience effect which message the most and reach them in their preferred time. All channels help us to be more creative and engaging.

What do you dislike?

The long integration process takes almost 2 weeks

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're looking for a tools that could help you engage with your audience, CleverTap is one of the best option

All of it

CleverTap review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Overall happy with CleverTap"

What do you like best?

Being a one stop shop for automating our customer communication, with advanced features.

What do you dislike?

There are specific gaps in functionalities that we have reported to the team along the way. But overall it's great.

Marketing automation. Allow to communicate with our user base about promotions.

Transactional communications. Implementing communication related to features in our apps.

CleverTap review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Clevertap user"

What do you like best?

Good analytics. Can make decisio s quickly.

What do you dislike?

We still have to pull raw data into an excel and do some of our calculations.

Trying to understand user behaviour with our s/w

Learn more about CleverTap

CleverTap Videos

Learning about CleverTap?

* We monitor all CleverTap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.