CleverTap

CleverTap is a leading mobile marketing platform that provides businesses with actionable behavioral analytics. Target and engage mobile users with a personalized app experience, resulting in increased retention, lifetime value, and ROI.

Work for CleverTap?

Learning about CleverTap?

CleverTap Reviews

Ask CleverTap a Question
Showing 11 CleverTap reviews
CleverTap review by Shakti S.
Shakti S.

"Power Infra and Realtime Engagement"

What do you like best?

I have been using CleverTap for over three years now.

We had tried multiple providers to send push notifications through our app, but none of them could handle the traffic and load of our user-base, especially during important sports matches or TV show releases. CleverTap, having a powerful infrastructure, could easily handle our load and could send realtime notifications to all our users. We could thus schedule and send massive campaigns in just a few seconds without worrying about deliverability.

CleverTap is backed by a great customer success team, who eased the migration process and also helped us automate a plethora of our marketing use-cases.

What do you dislike?

Well, with the scale they have managed to create, they need more manpower! Irony is, they have managed creating an impact with very few talented resources.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Integrate CleverTapSee the change realtime :)

Automating the notification engine!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CleverTap
CleverTap review by Keyur S.
Keyur S.

"Best mix of analytics & marketing"

What do you like best?

- Ability to create live segments with large traffic volumes

- Product/support team that takes feedback positively

- Analytics and engagement in a single package is wonderful

What do you dislike?

More focus on app analytics than for websites.

We have been using CleverTap for over 4 years now for Pricebaba.com and now in our new product, SahiGST as well. The results have been amazing. Analytics and engagement in a single package is wonderful. It's quite easy to segment users based on what they have done on the website and that too real time. Their funnels are the best I've seen - it is possible to set it up within a few seconds. Also, their new Flows feature has helped us understand where exactly the user dropped off and what actions were performed right before that. We have used web pop ups and emails extensively.

They have a fantastic customer success team that has been very responsive to all our calls and emails.

What Mobile App Analytics solution do you use?

CleverTap review by Benjamin V.
Benjamin V.

"Complete and accessible tracking & analytics solution. Fantastic customer support."

What do you like best?

Overall the product is well designed, easy to understand and works well.

The technical documentation is thorough.

The pricing is reasonable. The initial free package is generous and allows to do much before paying the first dime.

Customer support is fantastic. I've been sending tons of questions to their technical expert, Sumitra, during our integration phase and she never failed to respond within a the hour (couple of hours max), or jump on a call to further assist.

What do you dislike?

Although apps can do much within the free package, some fairly basic features do require payment, such as being able to get the list of users who performed a specific action. Not having access to such features within the free package has made testing and reporting more difficult.

CleverTap is the solution we get detailed analytics of our app usage.

CleverTap review by Bilal M.
Bilal M.

"Best Product Analytics Software in the market"

What do you like best?

Clevertap has the best app analytics features in the market. It allows you to engage in cohort analysis and segment users by their activities in the most seamless way possible. I love the fact that you can incorporate server based messaging as well, which a lot of other tools in the market don't allow. Highly recommend Clevertap to everybody looking for any actionable data about their product!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about the product. The product features & quality is exceptional.

It's really helped me identify my bottlenecks in the onboarding process + comprehend different user pathways. The data on clevertap was helpful for me to improve our UX to reduce as much friction as possible in the app and increase our retention and therefore, sales!

CleverTap review by User in Higher Education

"Review for CleverTap"

What do you like best?

Great features for the analytics and engagement. They have a very good customer service team, which is always attentive to the needs of the customers as well. It's very easy to set up. The best feature in my opinion is that is the ease with which I can look into the user timeline of app events to identify problems.

What do you dislike?

The layout and some of the dashboard features are not very well defined. I also feel that it is a little too expensive for the features provided.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend checking this out and incorporating this with the other staff and larger team members.

I have used this for user tracking, managing projects and teamwork. It si very helpful for intuitive work and helps me keep track of my student's class activities.

CleverTap review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Overall good system for analytics and push notifications"

What do you like best?

I like the data clevertap gives me on the users and the ease of sorting the user base and filtering actions

What do you dislike?

I dislike how it is sometimes difficult to know what numbers mean in CleverTap and what is being measured. There should be more explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure to be clear when setting up integration to know what you are measuring

Knowing how users are acting on the app as well as engaging with target users through push notifications

CleverTap review by Yasasvi S.
Yasasvi S.

"Great experience "

What do you like best?

I have recently started using CleverTap and have found the product to be extremely useful for startups. They have both engagement and analytics unified in one place and that saves a lot of time.

The recent release of pivots and flows have given us so many actionable insights on our app uninstalls and user retention.

Their support function also is swift.

Kudos!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing as such I dislike about this

We could upsell

CleverTap review by Marla B.
Marla B.

"Intuitive & Easy"

What do you like best?

I use CleverTap for so many different parts of our customer life cycle. Their team is easy to work with and their dashboard even easier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! I've never heard 'no' from their team.

Engagement, customer life cycle, data tracking.

CleverTap review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Easy to use, worth the money"

What do you like best?

Life saver for company work! It helped in a variety of contexts and situations. Recommend specifically for those that need mobile app statistics and assistance. It’s helpful in collecting data and personalizing push notifications.

What do you dislike?

Although initially it could appear costly to some companies, if you use mobile apps, it does pay for itself after several uses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a good product if your company used an app!

It helps our Mobil app presence and personalize our push notification system. Plus, it’s easy to help with anlyzing mobile app data.

CleverTap review by Chynna S.
Chynna S.

"Simple sales platform"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use as well as optimized for fhe acquisition of sales profitibility when dealing with large corporations

What do you dislike?

Its a little limited for a sales tool that has been usedul dor my company

Getting the maximum amount of sales growth for clientele

CleverTap review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"Clevertap user"

What do you like best?

Good analytics. Can make decisio s quickly.

What do you dislike?

We still have to pull raw data into an excel and do some of our calculations.

Trying to understand user behaviour with our s/w

Learning about CleverTap?

* We monitor all CleverTap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.