ClicData

ClicData will help you master the metrics of your operations, sales productivity, campaigns, ROI and KPI with actionable information that puts you ahead and accelerates your success. Under the hood of our intuitive, dynamic dashboards is a technological engine originally designed for massive, complex data systems.

Work for ClicData?

Learning about ClicData?

ClicData Reviews

Showing 23 ClicData reviews
ClicData review by Brett F.
Brett F.

"Great tool with great support"

What do you like best?

I run a small business marketing automation agency and was looking for a solution that would allow me to show real-time reports to customers about their CRM (Infusionsoft in my case), marketing and sales data. ClicData let me do all of that since it pulled real-time report from the api tables for the tools I was using.

Other tools out there forced me to know how to do actual programming to get any useful data, but Clicdata makes it fairly easy as long as you know some basics around data and formatting.

What do you dislike?

Like any other software out there, this one is not perfect. Here are a few things I wished it would have had:

- More pre-built report templates (I mostly had to create mine from scratch).

- I'd like to see more connectors for small, online businesses. I didn't see any native connectors for apps like Stripe or Zapier, which are very common in the work I do.

ClicData allows me to pull data from different sources and display it in anyway I wanted. It also has live filters, so I could create a dashboard and then give it to my clients and let them filter by their preferences (ie date, website, etc) and lets me get back to business without having to create multiple reports.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClicData
ClicData review by Shomron J.
Shomron J.

"In love with CLICDATA"

What do you like best?

The system is super user friendly and the customer support is Oh My God. They solve your doubts/issues so fast that it makes it easy for you to continue working on your project.

What do you dislike?

A couple of things actually-

1. It does not let you have multiple windows side by side. Like if you open dashboard in window 1 and data in window 2, it logs out of window 1.

2. It hangs at times but thats ok.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it and you'll love it. ITS AMAZING!

Even if you are new to it, you will take a day to two max to get used tp it and then there is no turning back.

Making dashboards similar to what CRM's have so that we can keep a track of our employees and their performance based on categories.

What Self-Service Business Intelligence solution do you use?

ClicData review by Steve K.
Steve K.

"Versatile tool for creating a variety of dashboards"

What do you like best?

It's built on a solid cloud-based foundation (MS Azure), and employs T-SQL syntax for the more serious programming. Changes are made immediately, so testing can be very interactive. Performance is generally good, and predictable.

For mediocre SQL programmers (like me), it's like writing SELECT statements graphically. The transform operations are mostly intuitive, and sequenced to make it easy to maintain. I was especially impressed with the Pivot transform, which replicated a complicated Excel pivot table I had built as a prototype.

The widgets cover most of the functions you might need to construct a dashboard.

ClicData support is excellent and responsive. I always got a response within a day for any critical issues or questions. They encourage you to use their support channel, in part, I suspect to get some of the less intuitive functions working properly.

Administrative functions are straightforward and flexible. Licenses can be upgraded incrementally, so the application grows with usage.

What do you dislike?

I found the online documentation weak and sometimes even incorrect. It often reads like "English as a 2nd language". I think they steer you to their consultants to make up for the limited documentation.

While the simple table widget is rich in options, the drilldown and pivot tables are rather limited in formatting choices. For example, if you need to word-wrap within a table cell, the simple table is often your only choice.

Selecting the correct widget or function to store variables is tricky. Numeric values are limited to only a few widgets, so performing mathematical functions can be hazardous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've had experience working with SalesForce, Microstrategy, and Intuit's QuickBase, but I found ClicData to be a more versatile tool for quickly creating professional-looking dashboards and reports in a short time.

If you have a basic understanding of SQL, you will find this to be a very friendly way to design and implement a range of reports, KPIs and charts without resorting to programming.

We used ClicData dashboards in a somewhat unorthodox way: we used "Indicators", or icons within tables to represent data, and the results looked great. The ability to integrate 3rd party HTML into dashboards was valuable (although ClicData correctly warns that response time may suffer).

The ability to start small and release dashboards incrementally suited our needs very well. We also valued the responsive account team getting us quickly pointed in the right direction.

ClicData review by Ben W.
Ben W.

"Great solution for any budget. Dashboards and widgets have extreme customization"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the product is key. Use of Azure for data storage and data connectivity to just about any type of data source is a big benefit.

There are many widgets (charts and tables to use for dashboards). There is no limit to the number of dashboards.

The solution gives flexibility for other users and secured login also.

Each dashboard has its own live link that you can set to use forever or have it expire after a given set of time.

Data synchronization is simple with their data connectors. Connect to dropbox, SQL, Google Drive and more...

What do you dislike?

I wish there was even more widgets for the dashboards.

It would also be nice to be able to query the back-end data using SQL Studio.

The other missing feature is the ability to copy pre-configured widgets and use them from dashboard to dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have researched many different products, from open sources to other BI solutions. This is the best I have found. Their customer support is terrific and very friendly.

The initial benefit was a way to display Key Performance Indicators to different production facilities around the country. The additional benefits gained, because of the flexibility, was the ease in which you can deliver an informative page for any type of platform. A quick analysis to distribute was much easier than Excel

ClicData review by Max S.
Max S.

"Powerful, flexible, intuitive data dashboarding platform at an extremely affordable price"

What do you like best?

ClicData allows for easy ingestion and merging of data sources, as well as transforming the data and refreshing on regular schedules from connected sources such as Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

The formulas use different syntax depending on whether you're making calculations within the dashboard widgets or within the data source transformations, which makes it confusing at times to remember how to write them

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have questions about the best way to build out a dashboard or data source reach out to the support team. They are highly responsive and very helpful.

We have a series of KPI dashboards that we use to monitor our business health and get actionable insights into how to improve our operations.

ClicData review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Well Rounded and Affordable"

What do you like best?

Data: I primarily work with training and revenue data. The tables I have worked with have not exceeded 150,000 rows.

ETL & visualization Tools: I've dabbled in Qlik Sense, PowerBI, Domo and SAP Lumera. Most of my experience is with ClicData and Tableau.

- I like the fact that it is 100% Cloud/Browser based, so I can work on it from anywhere.

- Data refreshes are SUPER easy.

- Data visualization is easy to learn.

- There are a lot of data transformation options and they are easy to learn. You can start off with the GUI options and ease your way into SQL queries.

- The data merge and fusion capabilities are powerful and easy.

For low to upper medium grade ETL and visualization I strongly suggest you take a look at ClicData. And if you don't have huge security concerns, i.e. no passwords or simple password protection.

What do you dislike?

August 2017 - I wish their documentation was better. I wish they had better formula examples. The lack of a user community makes for a lot more trial & error. I wish the API's were easier to work with. This would make it easier to integrate with our other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT"S FREE! GREAT for a quick & dirty Proof of Concept.

ClicData provided us with an affordable, auto updating dashboard. We have saved 100's of FTE hours that would have been spent transforming and refreshing data.

ClicData review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Climatic Questionnaire "

What do you like best?

The Dashboard User Interface on the website is easy to navigate & not super complex. Which makes it easy to use from all skill levels. The Dashboards have easy plug in's and interfaces that make it simple to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

The stability and reliability of the entire dashboard system is not enterprise level. This makes it hard to rely on from a business perspective. The pricing structure for "refreshes per month" makes it challenging to utilize the product as a "real -time". I believe the refreshes per month should be one of 2 packages sold by the company. Providing multi-tier packages for customers looking for real-time dashboard data, without worrying about refreshes at a reasonable cost.

ClicData servers do not seem to be reliable or beefy enough to support customer demand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product.

Servers are not reliable for Up time.

Original design services we used took weeks and weeks.

Providing real time insight into Warehouse Statistics. We use the Dashboards on multiple TVs throughout our company, rotating a Dashboard every 3 minutes or so. Showing data or news from the company as well as Sales Numbers, Statistics, Website Data & Shipping Metrics. We then make staffing and resource decisions based off the numbers.

ClicData review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"Powerful Tool for Analyzing Data"

What do you like best?

There isn't much I haven't been able to accomplish in my reporting needs. The interface is slick and the features are plentiful.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I don't know how to do everything yet. I feel like I could get a lot more out of the data if I knew what I could set up (maybe templates?)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to dedicate to learning the features of the system... it's a little difficult to be in and out of it, without true focus.

We are able to easily manage how well our campaigns are doing, and watching our sales revenue time over time, making appropriate decisions based on that information.

ClicData review by Administrator

"ClicData has helped us create a dashboard with all our important information in one place"

What do you like best?

Our dashboard design is clean and easy to use. Having the majority of KPI's in once place is most helpful.

What do you dislike?

I need to refresh the pages frequently in order for it to load correctly. Many times I have to reload the data a couple of times. I'm never fully confident that the first time I open one of the pages, that it will not have an error on it.

It would be nice if the data could link directly from some of our systems so we could have real-time information.

We have a dashboard for each area of our ministry that helps us communicate information internally and provides needed information to each area of our dashboard.

ClicData review by Damien L.
Damien L.

"Great solution to develop dashboards fast"

What do you like best?

Our company provides business intelligence consultancy services. What I like best is:

- Ease and speed to build powerful and great looking dashboards

- Cost-effective solution

- Good choice of connectors to databases and cloud applications

- Customer support is satisfactory

What do you dislike?

As our clients are in South East Asia, I would prefer an option for data center to be located in South East Asia for better performance. No option available yet except for Enterprise plan.

Clicdata allows me easily consolidate data from multiple data sources and give instant access to critical KPIs for my clients.

ClicData review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"All in one Package"

What do you like best?

Feature it provides are what we were looking for. You think and it's there. I completely love using ClicData for every data analysis I use. Be it internal use or for client. Best feature are the live links which can be embedded anywhere which helps in scaling the product and no limitations on dashboards helps in exploring more without any redo's.

What do you dislike?

The documentation is weak so kind of need to ask to the support team. Also more flexibility is required if some feature needs to be added to the package like additional storage etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Kindly explore this as it's more scalable and basic data visualization can be handled beautifully in this.

1. Scalability in terms of sharing with clients

2. Data handling capacity

3. Features in widgets

ClicData review by Ken R.
Ken R.

"Incredibly easy to use, surprisingly powerful. Zero coding"

What do you like best?

Clicdata is one of the best SaaS offerings in the market currently. It takes the very complex subject of BI and solves is incredibly elegantly and efficiently. The software has a very easy to use ETL layer and great dashboarding features. I really am a huge fan!

What do you dislike?

really nothing I can think of. I have spent 10 min thinking about what I can write here, but it's a blank!

Recommendations to others considering the product

the development pace at clicdata seems fast. Keep an eye out for the upgrade infos.

We use it mostly for customer experience reporting and we integrate it into a SaaS offering.

ClicData review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Great service, easy tool"

What do you like best?

I love ClicData! The tool is easy to use, seamless, and they are always adding new features. Even better, their support is out of this world. I can't say enough about Elena and the effort she has put in to make sure our dashboards work properly.

What do you dislike?

There are a few limitations, but nothing that is a showstopper for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with their support early on to learn the system. They are a great resource and will help you out.

ClicData enables us to connect elements of our Podio workspace with customized dashboards for our clients in an easy to access format.

ClicData review by André Luiz C.
André Luiz C.

"Data Analytics made easy!"

What do you like best?

Both the product, which keeps growing and always getting more functionalities, and the support team are great to work with.

What do you dislike?

It has a poor android native application.

Increased agility in the decision-making process and concentrated the analysis in one place, removing the need for other tools.

ClicData review by Josh S.
Josh S.

"ClicData user for past year"

What do you like best?

Product is affordable, yet very customizable

What do you dislike?

Creating formulas for graphs can be complex and challenging

We use ClicData for both internal and external business problems. We track KPIs using internal metrics from various data sources. We also connect data to provide our users access to data that helps their business.

ClicData review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"Dead Simple BI Tool"

What do you like best?

Easy to mash up disparate data sources into one dashboard.

What do you dislike?

inability to create a rotating 'kiosk' display

Recommendations to others considering the product

use it to mashup lots of disparate data sources

I use ClicData to drive our sales monitors in our sales bullpen

ClicData review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"World class Business Intelligence and data visualization cloud application "

What do you like best?

We love Clicdata's interface and cloud based architecture. It has been ahead of any other application we've evaluated and have been extremely happy we selected them. They're support team is also very good.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. We've been very pleased.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have not found a better cloud based analytics application. I highly recommend Clicdata.

All sorts of analytic issues. Many retrieving data from multiple sources, joining it together and then reporting and visualizing it to make quicker more accurate decisions.

ClicData review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Great dashboards made easy"

What do you like best?

Lots of options and very easy to connect data sourced

What do you dislike?

Need more documentation for formatting, but not much more v

The ability to combine e-commerce sales, google analytics, Google AdWords and social media in one place.

ClicData review by Administrator in Mining & Metals
Administrator in Mining & Metals

"Great tool for customized dashboards, lacks authenticity "

What do you like best?

Customizable on most levels, vast amount of widgets, data export functionality, google maps, data source integrations - most popular services available.

What do you dislike?

Google map limitations, overall authenticity, communication of downtime not well established, unreliable push-to-email, dashboard download doesn’t always work, downloads are low quality

Real-time project progress monitoring, financial KPI updates, health and safety stats, data visualization puts our company a step ahead.

ClicData review by Administrator in Printing
Administrator in Printing

"Excellent dashboard application"

What do you like best?

ClickData is easy to use and was one of the only application of this sort that allows a direct live connection to an MS Access database.

What do you dislike?

The cost is a little high but overall decent value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended as an excellent solution but be aware of a higher cost to some of its competitors.

A live dashboard displaying data from our accounting system's SQL database.

ClicData review by Administrator in Consumer Goods
Administrator in Consumer Goods

"The best in everything"

What do you like best?

ease of use

sensational support

fair price

fast

very beautiful

What do you dislike?

Nothing displeases me until now.........

Reaction speed

Broad business vision

Easier to achieve goals

Process correction

ClicData review by Steve P.
Steve P.

"Best Customer Service for Online Service"

What do you like best?

Quick response time, great solutions, and awesome people to work with

What do you dislike?

nothing as of yet, product is pretty intuitive

Client Reports

ClicData review by Consultant

"Very good experience, very good customer service"

What do you like best?

The customer service they have. The platform is easy to use and friendly.

What do you dislike?

They don´t have tutorials nor FAQs about how to create querries or calculations of your data.

Display of information. User managment and process standarizations.

Learn more about ClicData

ClicData Videos

Learning about ClicData?

* We monitor all ClicData reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.