ClicData

ClicData will help you master the metrics of your operations, sales productivity, campaigns, ROI and KPI with actionable information that puts you ahead and accelerates your success. Under the hood of our intuitive, dynamic dashboards is a technological engine originally designed for massive, complex data systems.

Work for ClicData?

Learning about ClicData?

ClicData Reviews

Showing 22 ClicData reviews
ClicData review by <span>Brett F.</span>
Brett F.

"Great tool with great support"

What do you like best?

I run a small business marketing automation agency and was looking for a solution that would allow me to show real-time reports to customers about their CRM (Infusionsoft in my case), marketing and sales data. ClicData let me do all of that since it pulled real-time report from the api tables for the tools I was using.

Other tools out there forced me to know how to do actual programming to get any useful data, but Clicdata makes it fairly easy as long as you know some basics around data and formatting.

What do you dislike?

Like any other software out there, this one is not perfect. Here are a few things I wished it would have had:

- More pre-built report templates (I mostly had to create mine from scratch).

- I'd like to see more connectors for small, online businesses. I didn't see any native connectors for apps like Stripe or Zapier, which are very common in the work I do.

ClicData allows me to pull data from different sources and display it in anyway I wanted. It also has live filters, so I could create a dashboard and then give it to my clients and let them filter by their preferences (ie date, website, etc) and lets me get back to business without having to create multiple reports.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClicData
ClicData review by <span>Steve K.</span>
Steve K.

"Versatile tool for creating a variety of dashboards"

What do you like best?

It's built on a solid cloud-based foundation (MS Azure), and employs T-SQL syntax for the more serious programming. Changes are made immediately, so testing can be very interactive. Performance is generally good, and predictable.

For mediocre SQL programmers (like me), it's like writing SELECT statements graphically. The transform operations are mostly intuitive, and sequenced to make it easy to maintain. I was especially impressed with the Pivot transform, which replicated a complicated Excel pivot table I had built as a prototype.

The widgets cover most of the functions you might need to construct a dashboard.

ClicData support is excellent and responsive. I always got a response within a day for any critical issues or questions. They encourage you to use their support channel, in part, I suspect to get some of the less intuitive functions working properly.

Administrative functions are straightforward and flexible. Licenses can be upgraded incrementally, so the application grows with usage.

What do you dislike?

I found the online documentation weak and sometimes even incorrect. It often reads like "English as a 2nd language". I think they steer you to their consultants to make up for the limited documentation.

While the simple table widget is rich in options, the drilldown and pivot tables are rather limited in formatting choices. For example, if you need to word-wrap within a table cell, the simple table is often your only choice.

Selecting the correct widget or function to store variables is tricky. Numeric values are limited to only a few widgets, so performing mathematical functions can be hazardous.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've had experience working with SalesForce, Microstrategy, and Intuit's QuickBase, but I found ClicData to be a more versatile tool for quickly creating professional-looking dashboards and reports in a short time.

If you have a basic understanding of SQL, you will find this to be a very friendly way to design and implement a range of reports, KPIs and charts without resorting to programming.

We used ClicData dashboards in a somewhat unorthodox way: we used "Indicators", or icons within tables to represent data, and the results looked great. The ability to integrate 3rd party HTML into dashboards was valuable (although ClicData correctly warns that response time may suffer).

The ability to start small and release dashboards incrementally suited our needs very well. We also valued the responsive account team getting us quickly pointed in the right direction.

What Data Visualization solution do you use?

ClicData review by <span>Ben W.</span>
Ben W.

"Great solution for any budget. Dashboards and widgets have extreme customization"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of the product is key. Use of Azure for data storage and data connectivity to just about any type of data source is a big benefit.

There are many widgets (charts and tables to use for dashboards). There is no limit to the number of dashboards.

The solution gives flexibility for other users and secured login also.

Each dashboard has its own live link that you can set to use forever or have it expire after a given set of time.

Data synchronization is simple with their data connectors. Connect to dropbox, SQL, Google Drive and more...

What do you dislike?

I wish there was even more widgets for the dashboards.

It would also be nice to be able to query the back-end data using SQL Studio.

The other missing feature is the ability to copy pre-configured widgets and use them from dashboard to dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have researched many different products, from open sources to other BI solutions. This is the best I have found. Their customer support is terrific and very friendly.

The initial benefit was a way to display Key Performance Indicators to different production facilities around the country. The additional benefits gained, because of the flexibility, was the ease in which you can deliver an informative page for any type of platform. A quick analysis to distribute was much easier than Excel

ClicData review by <span>Max S.</span>
Max S.

"Powerful, flexible, intuitive data dashboarding platform at an extremely affordable price"

What do you like best?

ClicData allows for easy ingestion and merging of data sources, as well as transforming the data and refreshing on regular schedules from connected sources such as Dropbox.

What do you dislike?

The formulas use different syntax depending on whether you're making calculations within the dashboard widgets or within the data source transformations, which makes it confusing at times to remember how to write them

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have questions about the best way to build out a dashboard or data source reach out to the support team. They are highly responsive and very helpful.

We have a series of KPI dashboards that we use to monitor our business health and get actionable insights into how to improve our operations.

ClicData review by Consultant in Management Consulting
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Well Rounded and Affordable"

What do you like best?

Data: I primarily work with training and revenue data. The tables I have worked with have not exceeded 150,000 rows.

ETL & visualization Tools: I've dabbled in Qlik Sense, PowerBI, Domo and SAP Lumera. Most of my experience is with ClicData and Tableau.

- I like the fact that it is 100% Cloud/Browser based, so I can work on it from anywhere.

- Data refreshes are SUPER easy.

- Data visualization is easy to learn.

- There are a lot of data transformation options and they are easy to learn. You can start off with the GUI options and ease your way into SQL queries.

- The data merge and fusion capabilities are powerful and easy.

For low to upper medium grade ETL and visualization I strongly suggest you take a look at ClicData. And if you don't have huge security concerns, i.e. no passwords or simple password protection.

What do you dislike?

August 2017 - I wish their documentation was better. I wish they had better formula examples. The lack of a user community makes for a lot more trial & error. I wish the API's were easier to work with. This would make it easier to integrate with our other applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

IT"S FREE! GREAT for a quick & dirty Proof of Concept.

ClicData provided us with an affordable, auto updating dashboard. We have saved 100's of FTE hours that would have been spent transforming and refreshing data.

ClicData review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Climatic Questionnaire "

What do you like best?

The Dashboard User Interface on the website is easy to navigate & not super complex. Which makes it easy to use from all skill levels. The Dashboards have easy plug in's and interfaces that make it simple to navigate and use.

What do you dislike?

The stability and reliability of the entire dashboard system is not enterprise level. This makes it hard to rely on from a business perspective. The pricing structure for "refreshes per month" makes it challenging to utilize the product as a "real -time". I believe the refreshes per month should be one of 2 packages sold by the company. Providing multi-tier packages for customers looking for real-time dashboard data, without worrying about refreshes at a reasonable cost.

ClicData servers do not seem to be reliable or beefy enough to support customer demand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product.

Servers are not reliable for Up time.

Original design services we used took weeks and weeks.

Providing real time insight into Warehouse Statistics. We use the Dashboards on multiple TVs throughout our company, rotating a Dashboard every 3 minutes or so. Showing data or news from the company as well as Sales Numbers, Statistics, Website Data & Shipping Metrics. We then make staffing and resource decisions based off the numbers.

Learn more about ClicData

ClicData Videos

Learning about ClicData?

* We monitor all ClicData reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.