Clickability

Helping businesses succeed in a dynamic and competitive environment through Internet-scale solutions integrated into a global platform

Work for Clickability?

Learning about Clickability?

Clickability Reviews

Ask Clickability a Question
Showing 14 Clickability reviews
Clickability review by Ankita J.
Ankita J.

"Good web content management experience with this tool"

What do you like best?

This cms is a full highlighted, all fancy odds and ends, all you need tool which is sort of brute. There is a capacity to effectively make point by point envelopes for substance and media association. Using this, I felt as if I was being listened to and the majority of my needs were met. From little to expansive based Drupal sites, you are furnished with persistent incorporation with Development, Staging and Production situations.

What do you dislike?

No reasonable documentation and approach to create applications/pages utilizing the double piece with a reciprocal relationship as opposed to finish highlights in Symfony2 and Legacy Kernel. Lack of most recent tech patterns. It is not all that simple for new engineers to figure out how to create Clickability applications.

This CMS allows our national office to have numerous section sites under the same focal center point. Clickability accomplishes more than easily and the extra functionalities get increased in value by little groups, also engineers are so used to do these undertakings through charge line which includes straightforwardness in sending.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clickability
Clickability review by Ashish G.
Ashish G.

"Clickability- Quick Website Development"

What do you like best?

No reboot required on every deployment as because of SaaS. Clickability provides platform to create website quickly even when user does not has sound knowledge of HTML or programming which in turn reduces efforts and saves time. It is very useful for websites which shows content on pages and content changes very frequently. Developers can work on logic

What do you dislike?

It does not support version control process for every release pushed on production environment. This increase chances for any risk of code change causing problem cannot be tracked easily. It cause problem in error/ bug detection at later stages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool can be used only in places or sites that are not dependant of user login and does not has most of the functionalities connected to user login.

This tool is very useful for sites where content changes frequently or where user needs control on how frequent data needs to be changed on site he has developed.

We as a service company provides support and maintenance for many sites that are already developed. Also, we provide support for content writing and development for marketing sites where this tool saves lot of time for changing UI as content as per need.

What Web Content Management solution do you use?

Clickability review by Tanuja C.
Tanuja C.

"An easy-to-use and highly recommended platform for managing CMS content"

What do you like best?

It is exceptionally helpful for all those sites which demonstrates content on pages and relative changes are requires time to time. The capacity of effortlessly making my operations using an above average web advancement aptitudes was astounding. Love, love, love this component. Clickability's to-the-point mechanism and easy-to-use tools make my job much more simpler - that too all at once. The managerial interface was more instinctive than I expected, and once I got the essential structure made sense of, it was anything but difficult to utilize.

What do you dislike?

At the end of the day, freestyle HTML modules must be altered each time turn by turn instead of an an accumulated alteration process. Lack of documentation on the most proficient method to revive the money server-side was somewhat troublesome, yet no place close to a major issue. I wish it had more elements that would have matched my requirements specifically. The entry was exceptionally befuddling. Not a gigantic arrangement, yet fairly prohibitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must check it out.

The advantages incorporate convenience amid most errands and client administration was entirely extraordinary. We were tackling the issue of how to overhaul the site effectively from a back-end source. Also, we give backing to substance composing and improvement for promoting locales where this instrument spares part of time for changing UI as substance according to require. This instrument is extremely helpful for destinations where content changes much of the time or where client needs control on how visit information should be changed nearby he has created.

Clickability review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Clickability - Easy to use once you know the system"

What do you like best?

The best part of Clickability is it's ease of use. At first, it seems like there are many steps, but overall, once you know the system, stories can be posted very quickly. Another great feature is that it warns you if you accidentally don't schedule a story to be posted so that you can quickly go back to do that before exiting a story. I also love that you can schedule stories in advance.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the system is just set to Central Time, and we are unable to change that on our end. It would be more efficient for us if it were on Eastern Time like we are. Also, if you accidentally close out of a story before you're done, there isn't an easy way to recover it, as the system doesn't save as you go.

Posting news stories to our website. The benefit is that we can easily update and organize our website.

Clickability review by Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
Administrator in Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

"Great Contect Creation Product"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily create my content with decent web development skills was amazing. The fact that this was easy for me made me love it even more. I am constantly in the process of trying to create content for different departments within my current company and this has made it a breeze. Highly recommended to anyone, even with minimal development skills.

What do you dislike?

I will have to agree with another reviewer on the cache issue. Lack of documentation on how to refresh the cash server-side was a bit troublesome, but nowhere near a deal breaker.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product will allow your company to seamlessly update their content effectively and efficiently without the hassle of using other products that promise to do the same thing.

I am solving the issue of each department within this company having the ability to update their content quickly and effectively using this product. It has done wonders with how everything is organized and updated.

Clickability review by Robert K.
Robert K.

"A decent all-around product"

What do you like best?

As a veteran "web developer", my expectations for a CMS were on the high end. I wanted to be able to do anything I am able to do another way - and do it nearly as quickly as I can any other way. In general, I was not disappointed. It took a little while to set up content types for the different page types, but once they were set up, even people in the little-to-none experience category were able to quickly make changes. The administrative interface was more intuitive than I expected, and once I got the basic structure figured out, it was easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The worst part of Clickability is the caching used. The way pages and resources (e.g., stylesheets and JavaScript files) are cached makes it difficult to get the server-side cache to clear. There are tricks to get the server-side cache to refresh, but the documentation is lacking in this area, which can lead to a significant amount of frustration. Attempts to avoid this frustration often leads to poor development techniques, such as placing styles and script in the page.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have at least one technical person on your team to take advantage of the CMS scripting language features.

Overall, Clickability enables a globally-diverse team with subject-matter experts all over the world to update the content on the website seamlessly. The website has a consistent look and feel - increasing brand recognition - while the content continually updated and is up-to-date.

Clickability review by Helen K.
Helen K.

"Content Creation"

What do you like best?

I really enjoyed all the features that the program has to offer. It seems limitless all the things you can do with Clickability. It easily connected to our website and the two worked really well together.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Clickability would be difficult to navigate when you were trying to do something new. Also, sometimes when you're doing something on the back-end of the website through Clickability, it doesn't show up on the website like it does on the back-end. Then it was a game of guess and check.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool. It's got so many different uses and can be used for so many different things. For the most part, it's super easy to use and it's a one stop shop for what needs to be done. I really enjoyed the new video player options.

We were solving the problem of how to update the website easily from a back-end source. The benefits include ease of use during most tasks and customer service was pretty great.

Clickability review by Shelbie A.
Shelbie A.

"Clickability at an entry-level position"

What do you like best?

This is my first job post college, so everything is a learning experience. Clickability was the first program I learned to use at this position and its an easy program to navigate. Once I was trained in the basics for my job function as it pertained to clickability, it was easy to fill in the blanks on my own.

What do you dislike?

It tends to run slow, rarely, but when it comes to a time crunch that only adds to stress.

I work in eNewsletter and promotions that benefit so much from the templates that can be created in this program. The templates can be used for multiple brands and it really saves us a lot of valuable time when we have a good shell to work with.

Clickability review by User in Online Media
User in Online Media

"I used Clickability daily for three years and loved its speed"

What do you like best?

Speed, ease of accessing content and copying from existing pages. There were several rote tasks I needed to complete every day. Click's peppiness let me fly through those jobs so I could get to other things.

Accessing current and older content is a breeze, thanks to every item in Clickability having its unique ID as part of a URL. Love, love, love this feature. When you manage 23 community web sites, the ability to edit an obscure page using a quick cut and paste is a huge time saver.

Building special sections was also easily accomplished in Clickability. Copying an existing page template is a simple process that saves a large chunk of time.

What do you dislike?

The only major thing missing from Click is the ability to batch edit content. In other words, free-form HTML modules have to be edited one at a time rather than as a group. Not a huge deal, but somewhat restrictive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a wonderful product, especially if it will be used by inexperienced people. I taught dyed-in-the-wool print journalists how to create and publish content in this CMS in less than 30 minutes.

Clickability made content management easy -- its ease of use saved time and let me concentrate on the most important tasks each day.

Clickability review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"A user friendly Content Managament Tool"

What do you like best?

I liked the user friendliness and easy navigation within inapplicability platforms. It is one of the best Content Management system out there with very interesting and manageable layouts within the software that allow user to learn it fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it gets heavy. frozen if you have many pages open in browser

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep it Up

Easy Fast and prompt uploads o the web

Clickability review by User

"In Favor of Clickability"

What do you like best?

I feel for our company what I really noticed were the different type features it had. Very user friendly and offered a bit more than others.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning when trying out a new idea it did,seem to get confusing. But we managed to get throu that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I myself would recommend this

It kills two birds w one stone pretty much, very efficient.

Clickability review by Stephen Lee S.
Stephen Lee S.

"Love the software"

What do you like best?

Speed and capabilities is best in class. It's given us ability to find more clients and understand their needs and such.

What do you dislike?

Some of the scalability . I wish it had more features

Client issues overall.

Clickability review by User in Public Relations and Communications
User in Public Relations and Communications

"Make every marketing engagement unique"

What do you like best?

Automates the process or engagement and this is the way to may contact with customers and or clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet that I have encountered. This is the perfect program for my company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Did not consider other products

Increases engagements with clients / customers

Clickability review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"A solid CDN without the Akamai pricing"

What do you like best?

Speed and their tiered delivery mechanism for video, images, etc

What do you dislike?

The portal was very confusing. We often had to purge individual images files (sometimes directories). We had a developer write a script to do it but it was still a little tiresome trying to figure out the TTL info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Deliver platform was sufficient for us. I would take a look at both LL Site and Deliver and consider the pros and cons. Do Gzip compression. Akamai is top notch but Limelight gave us what we needed at an affordable price.

Learning about Clickability?

* We monitor all Clickability reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.