Clickable

Showing 10 Clickable reviews
Clickable review by <span>Abigale W.</span>
Abigale W.

Clickable works

What do you like best?

Clickable makes tracking social media performance easy and simple. It is integrated with every platform our company uses and has opened the doors to new opportunities with other companies.

What do you dislike?

Clickable has so many options and things that can be done it's sometimes hard to figure out what it all means and I'm still working on getting the full grasp of it's abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that if you are going to use clickable, do not be weary of asking for help. It's a great tool as long as you know what you are looking at.

I use clickable for google analytics and to track social media. It measures the performance of videos that we post on Facebook and how "boosting" things can be beneficial. Clickable keeps track of how everything performs so it's easy to compare and see what's working and what isn't.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clickable
Clickable review by User in Hospital & Health Care

Clickable for leads!!

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the tutorials, ask for help, read instructions... So many things to so it's easy to get lost and overwhelmed.

We are trying to figure out what advertising works for our company and what doesn't. Who is it currently reaching and who do we need to reach for our consumer market. The benefits it provides is for us to see who is in the market for the ads we are posting.

What Search Advertising solution do you use?

Clickable review by <span>Heather M.</span>
Heather M.

Easy and great visuals

What do you like best?

I live the graphs and ideas on cutting costs. It's very visual and allows to see where changes can be make

What do you dislike?

I've had problems with the request a free report

Recommendations to others considering the product

Longer more in-depth tutorial

Managing marketing problems, looking to bring down costs

Clickable review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

Clickable has simplified my work flow

What do you like best?

Before Clickable I had no idea how to correctly use and track the information available through social media reports. Clickable solves this issue completely and explains all the numbers to me!

What do you dislike?

There is so much information given that it is overwhelming at times. I don't think that is a bad thing though.

We have solved not using available data to help grow our company. I've noticed that we are learning how to properly engage our audience.

Clickable review by <span>Charles W.</span>
Charles W.

Clickable Review

What do you like best?

Automated reports, alert monitors, and assistance getting more clients

What do you dislike?

When hiring new people with zero experience with clickable, it sometimes takes awhile for them to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use trial first to ensure it's what you want/need.

Streamlining all the different aspects of business into easily readable displays (good for showing the c-suite folks)

Clickable review by Administrator

Implementation in marketing

What do you like best?

Lots of learning experience and good communication to all and overall good learning experience.

What do you dislike?

Business strategy is not clear, Poor Project Management, Sometimes not proper communication to all members.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can implement it in your company, although there are other software with greater capabilities

It is a relatively simple tool, easy and accessible and with a minimum cost

Learning about Clickable?

* We monitor all Clickable reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.