ClickBook

Let your clients book online with the ClickBook free appointment scheduler.

Work for ClickBook?

Learning about ClickBook?

ClickBook Reviews

Showing 1 ClickBook review
ClickBook review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Terrible Customer Service-Do Not Use"

What do you like best?

The tool was minimally helpful with no room for customization

What do you dislike?

It was impossible to get in touch with anyone for assistance. I needed to cancel my account and I have been trying to contact them for 4 months. They have told me that my account was canceled but I am still being charged. It takes weeks for me to get the amount refunded only to be charged yet again a few days later. The site is only minimally helpful and has absolutely no customization. There are far better tools out there that are much easier to use and actually value their customer. Use something else!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use something else!

We used it to sign up for appointments and at this point have received no benefits only incredible headaches every month when my card is charged for a service we no longer use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClickBook

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

Learning about ClickBook?

* We monitor all ClickBook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.