ClickBook

Let your clients book online with the ClickBook free appointment scheduler.

Work for ClickBook?

Learning about ClickBook?

ClickBook Reviews

Showing 1 ClickBook review
ClickBook review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Terrible Customer Service-Do Not Use"

What do you like best?

The tool was minimally helpful with no room for customization

What do you dislike?

It was impossible to get in touch with anyone for assistance. I needed to cancel my account and I have been trying to contact them for 4 months. They have told me that my account was canceled but I am still being charged. It takes weeks for me to get the amount refunded only to be charged yet again a few days later. The site is only minimally helpful and has absolutely no customization. There are far better tools out there that are much easier to use and actually value their customer. Use something else!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use something else!

We used it to sign up for appointments and at this point have received no benefits only incredible headaches every month when my card is charged for a service we no longer use.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClickBook

What Online Appointment Scheduling solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of ClickBook for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Acuity Scheduling Logo
Acuity Scheduling
4.7
Acuity Scheduling lets businesses easily book and manage appointments online.
Calendly Logo
Calendly
Simple, beautiful scheduling. Say goodbye to phone and email tag for finding the perfect time
YouCanBook.me Logo
YouCanBook.me
YouCanBook.me is booking software that integrates with your Google Calendar. Get a personalized scheduling page so your customers can book you online.
TimeTap Logo
TimeTap
TimeTap Online Scheduling is a simple & effective tool for the multifaceted and over-stressed life of service providers & appointment based businesses.
SimplyBook.me Logo
SimplyBook.me
Booking system for dentists, medical services, hair & beauty salons, repair services, event planners, rental agencies, educational services, government agencies, school counsellors and more
Pike13 Logo
Pike13
3.7
Mobile business management software that adapts to your business.
vCita Logo
vCita
The vCita platform redefines small business by empowering online visitors to engage, driving more opportunities from the web, mobile, email and social.
TimeTrade Logo
TimeTrade
Online Appointment Scheduling made quick, easy & powerful. Integrates to calendars and sales / marketing apps.
Chili Piper Logo
Chili Piper
Chili Piper makes scheduling meetings with your prospects and customers simple. Integrate Chili Piper with your web forms to book meetings or start live phone calls immediately after someone fills out a form on your site. Our software also routes leads and customers to the right reps in real time based on rules you control.
Setmore Logo
Setmore
SetMore helps you manage appointments, schedules and customers, all through an easy to use web application.

Learning about ClickBook?

* We monitor all ClickBook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.