ClickDesk

Live chat and online engagement.

Work for ClickDesk?

Learning about ClickDesk?

ClickDesk Reviews

Ask ClickDesk a Question
Showing 21 ClickDesk reviews
ClickDesk review by <span>Román P.</span>
Román P.

"The best live chat for your site"

What do you like best?

The platform is really complete. Really easy to deploy and start using. It's just plug and play.

You can use multiple access types, from your laptop or phone.

Really reliable.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only thing we dislike are the limitations in the free mode. If you pay, there is no problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a reliable and easy-setup live chat software, you have to give a chance to ClickDesk. It's a very good option in the market, and easy to adapt to your front-end theme.

We try several options, and we decided to use ClickDesk because the ease and package of features.

If you want to be consistent with the style in your site, you can customize it with no problem.

We had an e-commerce, and we could contact the clients in real-time. All the questions could be answered in seconds.

Before we use this software, the usual contact was via email. The customers usually did not concrete the order. After this implementation, the communication was really online, so the sales were most easy to complete.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClickDesk
ClickDesk review by <span>Mike S.</span>
Mike S.

"Great "

What do you like best?

Everything was great about this overall product. I thought that it was easy to use and really helped me to understand why so many other people were recommending the product to use. I really feel like many people in business sector should look at purchasing this product. One of the things that really appealed to me was the outstanding customer service that came with the purchasing of the product itself.

What do you dislike?

Nothing was bad overall about this product. I feel like the only drawback was not being able to use this product sooner! One of the thing that holds startup businesses back is the inability to getting started and train new employees. This product helped me to understand the why so many executives are switching to this product. I am grateful to G2 for showing me why this product could be important and the overall influence that it can have on myself and others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to others would be to really think about purchasing this product. It is an incredible way to grow your business.

I think that my business has improved exponentially through the use of this product. Clearly, one thing that holds many startup businesses back is the inability to solve common issues that may arise, especially with relation to ease of use and also the ability to train people in your particular organization. I really feel like this product helped me to understand why so many executives in the business are beginning to use this product. It was great to see the practical use of the product!

What Live Chat solution do you use?

ClickDesk review by <span>Amy G.</span>
Amy G.

"It serves the purpose for online web chat."

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard, how you can see people in real time visiting your site. The set up was really easy. There are a lot of really great customization features. The support is good too, especially since they use ClickDesk as their way of customer support.

What do you dislike?

Often people will ask to unsubscribe to our emails using this feature and their email address does not come through. It's because we have a proactive chat, so the user never needs to enter their info. This is probably the only thing I hate about this product. This is a feature we can turn off but there are more benefits to having this on, and the person reaching out has other ways of requesting to unsubscribe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use and implement. The support staff is always available via ClickDesk. Their support staff is helpful. All of your interactions are documented and emailed back to you so you have a reference of all chats - this goes for chats from those on your site, and any chats with ClickDesk support. The customization features are really good, and easy to use.

We are simply providing another method of outreach for those visiting our site. We've been able to better engage.

ClickDesk review by <span>Colton D.</span>
Colton D.

"Great Concept, Poor execution"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be in contact with my customers.

What do you dislike?

If a product has a paid upgrade for features I would like to use, but am not ready for, I would like them to be hidden from me until I upgrade. ClickDesk throws these features that you are missing out on in your face but with a blur on them to appear as if they are just out of reach. Really obnoxious business practice.

Currently none, we have moved away from ClickDesk and onto Intercom.io.

ClickDesk review by <span>Enfiniti A.</span>
Enfiniti A.

"ClickDesk"

What do you like best?

For the most part it's easy. However, some settings are not intuitive right from the start. For example, proactive chats are switched on by default which can be irritating if you don't expect it. Add a code snippet to your site and it's ready to go. The software supports GTalk and Skype. Offers a wide range of features: add the agent's image, receive phone calls through Skype or your landline, and integrate your social media profiles

What do you dislike?

Only third-party instant messengers like GTalk, Skype and third party IMs such as Trillian and Pidgin. You can use it on smartphones as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy use and once you add a code snippet it is up and ready for use.

Using it as a chat feature for clientele.

ClickDesk review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"The Live-Chat support of the future."

What do you like best?

The fact that there is ALWAYS someone there to assist me is the one reason I came to ClickDesk. I know it may seem annoying when you log onto a site and the first thing you receive is a bubble asking if you need assistance. But, honestly, for me it is something to treasure.

What do you dislike?

Imputing data wasn't the easiest task for my team, especially since I was away when everyone needed to know how, what and when. Fortunately the live-support was there and willing to assist every second along the way.

Keeping the team in-check and on the same page. We've been trying out different softwares over the last few months, and I've been extremely pleased with the results from ClickDesk!

Learning about ClickDesk?

* We monitor all ClickDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.