ClickDesk

3.7

Live chat and online engagement.

Work for ClickDesk?

Learning about ClickDesk?

ClickDesk Reviews

Ask ClickDesk a Question
Showing 26 ClickDesk reviews
ClickDesk review by Román P.
Román P.

"The best live chat for your site"

What do you like best?

The platform is really complete. Really easy to deploy and start using. It's just plug and play.

You can use multiple access types, from your laptop or phone.

Really reliable.

What do you dislike?

So far, the only thing we dislike are the limitations in the free mode. If you pay, there is no problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a reliable and easy-setup live chat software, you have to give a chance to ClickDesk. It's a very good option in the market, and easy to adapt to your front-end theme.

We try several options, and we decided to use ClickDesk because the ease and package of features.

If you want to be consistent with the style in your site, you can customize it with no problem.

We had an e-commerce, and we could contact the clients in real-time. All the questions could be answered in seconds.

Before we use this software, the usual contact was via email. The customers usually did not concrete the order. After this implementation, the communication was really online, so the sales were most easy to complete.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClickDesk
ClickDesk review by Mike S.
Mike S.

"Great "

What do you like best?

Everything was great about this overall product. I thought that it was easy to use and really helped me to understand why so many other people were recommending the product to use. I really feel like many people in business sector should look at purchasing this product. One of the things that really appealed to me was the outstanding customer service that came with the purchasing of the product itself.

What do you dislike?

Nothing was bad overall about this product. I feel like the only drawback was not being able to use this product sooner! One of the thing that holds startup businesses back is the inability to getting started and train new employees. This product helped me to understand the why so many executives are switching to this product. I am grateful to G2 for showing me why this product could be important and the overall influence that it can have on myself and others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation to others would be to really think about purchasing this product. It is an incredible way to grow your business.

I think that my business has improved exponentially through the use of this product. Clearly, one thing that holds many startup businesses back is the inability to solve common issues that may arise, especially with relation to ease of use and also the ability to train people in your particular organization. I really feel like this product helped me to understand why so many executives in the business are beginning to use this product. It was great to see the practical use of the product!

What Live Chat solution do you use?

ClickDesk review by Amy G.
Amy G.

"It serves the purpose for online web chat."

What do you like best?

I like the dashboard, how you can see people in real time visiting your site. The set up was really easy. There are a lot of really great customization features. The support is good too, especially since they use ClickDesk as their way of customer support.

What do you dislike?

Often people will ask to unsubscribe to our emails using this feature and their email address does not come through. It's because we have a proactive chat, so the user never needs to enter their info. This is probably the only thing I hate about this product. This is a feature we can turn off but there are more benefits to having this on, and the person reaching out has other ways of requesting to unsubscribe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's very easy to use and implement. The support staff is always available via ClickDesk. Their support staff is helpful. All of your interactions are documented and emailed back to you so you have a reference of all chats - this goes for chats from those on your site, and any chats with ClickDesk support. The customization features are really good, and easy to use.

We are simply providing another method of outreach for those visiting our site. We've been able to better engage.

ClickDesk review by Colton D.
Colton D.

"Great Concept, Poor execution"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to be in contact with my customers.

What do you dislike?

If a product has a paid upgrade for features I would like to use, but am not ready for, I would like them to be hidden from me until I upgrade. ClickDesk throws these features that you are missing out on in your face but with a blur on them to appear as if they are just out of reach. Really obnoxious business practice.

Currently none, we have moved away from ClickDesk and onto Intercom.io.

ClickDesk review by Enfiniti A.
Enfiniti A.

"ClickDesk"

What do you like best?

For the most part it's easy. However, some settings are not intuitive right from the start. For example, proactive chats are switched on by default which can be irritating if you don't expect it. Add a code snippet to your site and it's ready to go. The software supports GTalk and Skype. Offers a wide range of features: add the agent's image, receive phone calls through Skype or your landline, and integrate your social media profiles

What do you dislike?

Only third-party instant messengers like GTalk, Skype and third party IMs such as Trillian and Pidgin. You can use it on smartphones as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an easy use and once you add a code snippet it is up and ready for use.

Using it as a chat feature for clientele.

ClickDesk review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"The Live-Chat support of the future."

What do you like best?

The fact that there is ALWAYS someone there to assist me is the one reason I came to ClickDesk. I know it may seem annoying when you log onto a site and the first thing you receive is a bubble asking if you need assistance. But, honestly, for me it is something to treasure.

What do you dislike?

Imputing data wasn't the easiest task for my team, especially since I was away when everyone needed to know how, what and when. Fortunately the live-support was there and willing to assist every second along the way.

Keeping the team in-check and on the same page. We've been trying out different softwares over the last few months, and I've been extremely pleased with the results from ClickDesk!

ClickDesk review by Akram Hasan S.
Akram Hasan S.

"Can say the best Live Chatting system without doubt"

What do you like best?

We were searching for a Chat system that we can completely customize and easily install with our website. Our website provides live support to non-user and registered customers. We been looking for a chat system that allow us to use information from our database when any user chatting with live support. As well using our own theme was another priority. They met our needs so perfect, it was easy to setup and bring live support online. Facilities to add departments, agents, segments, macros and many more. They have very open them customization facility, we loved it. On the other hand report, configuration with CMS and major CRM was pretty easier. They also have cellphone app, facebook page chat and Google Chrome plugin for live support. Offline ticketing system useful too. Voice call, file sharing, user desktop screenshot and lot of other services can be listed.

What do you dislike?

Ticketing system can be more functional and more options to maintain. So far all services pretty simple, not much hazy.

Live customer support and user activity monitoring. Their service is like WOW, 24 hours online support and user forum.

ClickDesk review by Amethyst Aymie H.
Amethyst Aymie H.

"It's an affordable help desk with chat integration"

What do you like best?

It integrates with Google apps and I like that convenience instead of manually entering in each issue ticket. I also like that the integrated chat is bundled with the help desk. Other companies up charge for this service and it can get a little pricey.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is great for a single user but for business teams, its a bit much when there are only 2-3 users. Not by much though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is great if it's for 1 user or for more than 4 in a team.

Keeping all our support tickets in one place while using several different email accounts.

ClickDesk review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Click Desk is very useful"

What do you like best?

Offers a wide range of features: add the agent's image, receive phone calls through Skype or your landline, and integrate your social media profiles.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

his is really due for an update. I'd like to know about their video chat

Excellent live support, no help section unfortunately.

Set up automatic triggers that pop up after a pre-defined timeframe. We found them quite effective as you can specify different messages for different parts of your site. The only issue is that you can only deactivate the trigger by deleting it - a major inconvenience.

ClickDesk review by Tapan J.
Tapan J.

"Clickdesk - The best of helpdesk,live chat and social media management into one solution"

What do you like best?

Clickdesk is a one stop comprehensive solution for small and medium businesses.It's easy to set up within minutes and does not require a lot of coding expertise. Also, it allows to cater to incoming customer chats from existing third party messengers like Gtalk and Skype. With the support for third party messengers which are generally used for personal use, Clickdesk makes it easy for agents to receive and respond to chats on the go as well.

What do you dislike?

I have not faced any issues with Clickdesk except a few instances when incorrect status was shown to customers (online) even when I was offline on Skype.

Clickdesk helps us to increase engagement with customers. A lot of times when a customer is visiting the website and is in some doubts, a live chat option does a lot to boost his confidence and resolve any queries.Further, with its ability to integrate with CRM and other helpdesk solutions, service agent can immediately pull out entire history of customer. Also, the ability to share the files directly from the live chat is great as at times what happens is that agent commits to send a file but after the chat ends, it gets delayed which creates unrest in the customer mind. Clickdesk file sharing feature from the live chat helps avoid that.

ClickDesk review by Royce R.
Royce R.

"Easy install and pro looking "

What do you like best?

What I like about this app is that it's easy to use and engages customers who otherwise would not use an 800 number.

What do you dislike?

There was nothing I did not like about the app, but if you're not in front of your computer you can miss a chat.

Anytime you can engage with customers on their terms it makes it easier to entice them to shop.

ClickDesk review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Simple, Effective and Easy to Deploy"

What do you like best?

Easy to deploy and manage. Flexible to personalize the virtual attendant pop-up screen. Free for low usage level. Friendly and may be adapted to other languages.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The only thing that may be improved in the future is the mechanism to automatically answer questions during off-line mode.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it to check if it works for you. Very easy to deploy.

Better reception to visitors of our web site, instant conversation via chat to generate leads to our sales team.

ClickDesk review by Administrator

"SCAM SCAM SCAM!! NO REFUND POLICY, EVEN WHEN YOU CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT THEY WILL STILL CHARGE YOU"

What do you like best?

The ease of setting it up and logging in.

What do you dislike?

ClickDesk did NOT work well with GoDaddy and I am quite disappointed. I had cancelled their services on day 1, but yet they told me I had to pay for the whole month anyways, I said ok. I have been charged every month since the cancellation and am not going to be reimbursed for it due to their NO REFUND POLICY

Recommendations to others considering the product

It does not implement with GoDaddy website builder, do not use.

None.

ClickDesk review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

No major issues if I had to say anything it would be ease of use. If you want something reliable its great.

What do you dislike?

Slow sometimes. Like when signing on. Just takes a bit for the ticket procedure if it’s not a “live” problem you are having.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to implement-which is great for those who aren’t so technologically savvy

Communication issues. Just basic IT communication with clients. IT’s just easier to. Be able to have voice, video, live chat, etc all in one

ClickDesk review by Jami M.
Jami M.

"Simple and efficient"

What do you like best?

Its not difficult to use. It has a simple to learn interface

What do you dislike?

It can take time to load or have delays. A strong, solid internet hardline is needed

Quick chat for troublr shooting issues in filling out forms or answer questions.

ClickDesk review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"ClickDesk Review"

What do you like best?

I love the integration of the chat software. My company can connect with customers without having to download additional add-ons or programs to my desktop.

What do you dislike?

I find from my colleagues that sometimes the connection isn’t very quick. They tend to lose connection sometimes when engaging in a conversation.

My colleagues are able to communicate with customers quickly and efficiently. I’ve seen that they can also video and live chat to take care of customer issues and concerns extremely fast.

ClickDesk review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Best All in one costumer support program"

What do you like best?

provides both a decent live chat support tool and also help desk, phone support and social media integration

What do you dislike?

Need more possible accounts update only goes up to 10 then they charge you

Quickest Costumer service way better than snail mail

ClickDesk review by Abionca J.
Abionca J.

"Usable for all companies"

What do you like best?

Never had errors or freezes up. Quick to start up with loading all credentials.

What do you dislike?

Password. I just hate having to change it.

file sorting, way better than excel.

ClickDesk review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Live chatting is the best!"

What do you like best?

I like that you don't have to install any additional programs. This allows you to video chat and live chat. Also love how this allows you to translate words.

What do you dislike?

You only get a small window of time to respond to an unhappy customer.. and everything is time stamped.

More people tend to have better luck with the chats because everyone is too busy for phone calls

ClickDesk review by User

"Easy to use. Boring interface"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. You can see what the customer is searching or looking for, location, etc.

What do you dislike?

The interface is very boring and not attractive at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a bit simple but really helpfull

We offer help to people who are searching something on our website

ClickDesk review by Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Consultant in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Getting Information to clientas"

What do you like best?

This seems like a great new service that can get our clients more information

What do you dislike?

Just getting to know the serviceand being able to get mre client feedback

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reccommend

Access to new clients and ways to improve services for thje clients

ClickDesk review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Wonderful "

What do you like best?

I have used this when handling a lot of clients st once love the capacity of incoming work.

What do you dislike?

That it’s seriously overpriced for what it does. But nonetheless useful.

Nothing really besides accelerating my work pace

ClickDesk review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Quick and easy to use. I really like the simplicity

What do you dislike?

Not much to disclose I find it easy to use

Issues in the app or if we have problems with software

ClickDesk review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"How I feel."

What do you like best?

The availability to agents at such a reasonable price for an awesome product.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface could stand out more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. You will love it

The smooth transition with customers

ClickDesk review by Ruban K.
Ruban K.

"Almost Free, and very compelling"

What do you like best?

I like the way they integrate Chat, Helpdesk, Call and Social engagement all in one small box. I guess that will be the trend in the future. And the (embed) script load time is also very fast. Integration with popular Business Applications is surely a plus. Pricing is sensible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A must have. Best option, if you want to include Social engagement and Helpdesk portal inside a chat box. I like the Call option which alerts me on skype when some one tries to call me from web.

ClickDesk review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Excellent Customer Support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use to handle customer questions and suggestions.

What do you dislike?

Limited options for basic tier users profiles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Small office

Customer Suggestions and tickers work together properly

Learning about ClickDesk?

* We monitor all ClickDesk reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.