What do you like best?
- Clickfunnels is built for people without necessarily a technical background.
- Incredible documentation - maybe the best of any platform I've ever used.
- Good "out of the box" templates and options.
- Can create a full funnel in just a matter of hours - all within the one ecosystem
What do you dislike?
- UX takes a bit of getting used to.
- Limited layout options
- Clickfunnels has a certain aesthetic that works quite well for many products/services and clients, but it is hardly on the cutting edge when it comes to creating beautiful web experiences.
- The ability to create a separate mobile and desktop experience is both good and bad - good in that you can customize it, bad in that it really does remove any sense of a cohesive user experience.
Recommendations to others considering the product
I've searched for a better solution and honestly always ended up coming back due to the ease of use, quality of outcome and fact that e-com is in its DNA. They state that they're a landing page builder, but they take a much more comprehensive and "full funnel" approach, which ends up in a more cohesive customer journey.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
Clickfunnels has helped me establish a solid baseline funnel experience for different products and clients. Instead of having to hard-code a funnel to prove concept, Clickfunnels allows me to quickly create a webpage or full funnel that's good enough to receive traffic and prove concept.