Do you work for ClickFunnels?
ClickFunnels review by Meaghan L.
Business Manager

"I love how easy their funnel builder is!"

What do you like best?

I wasn't totally sold on ClickFunnels until I actually started using their product! Their funnel builder is so easy to navigate and set up, they have so many different templates to choose from, and it's got a really intuitive user interface which is always so important to me! Plus, whenever I'm stuck they have a wealth of helpful setup video tutorials on their website or youtube channel to answer any questions I have.

What do you dislike?

I think the only thing ClickFunnels is missing is an easier way to embed pages without having to use an iFrame. Or an easier way to cloak links. I didn't enjoy embedding their pages or finding workarounds when my client was on Squarespace. Since we switched to WordPress we don't have any issues but I'm sure other Squarespace users would really enjoy being able to more easily embed or cloak their CF pages!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Start with the awesome setup tutorials and definitely take advantage of all the free resources you get from signing up. Ebooks, webinars, and other helpful tricks and tools to make the most out of this product and create successful sales funnels!

Clickfunnels runs all of our webinar and product funnels. I love their sales tracking, the ease of setup, how easy it is to integrate with our email client and payment processor. We could have built the entire landing page funnel by piecing together different systems but this one stop shop option was perfect.

ClickFunnels Reviews

1-50 of 71 total ClickFunnels reviews

ClickFunnels Reviews

1-50 of 71 total ClickFunnels reviews
ClickFunnels review by Amy J.
CEO Marketing Specialist
Most Recent ClickFunnels Video Review

"It allows me some versatility"

ClickFunnels review by Deborah M.
Technology Support Representative
E-Learning
(Myself Only)

"Did Not Expect This ..."

What do you like best?

Straight-Up training! There is absolutely nothing held back. Proven models are provided and it is completely up to us to follow. And the support - it simply does not stop (such a great thing to have). Each day is designed to build on the previous and that in itself is setting us up for absolute success! I salute the entire CF & OFA Teams = an invaluable community and I am proud to be a member! BOOM!

The family atmosphere in the community is unlike anything that I have experienced. Everything from advice to ideas, from suggestions to connections, CF has mastered not only the networking but also lifelong friends.

{{BTW: I was "this" close to requesting a 'hold' on my CF account. I've had it for over a year and had not been successful in creating nor in implementing - until now}}.

What do you dislike?

Nothing regarding the program or the challenge. Personally, the only 'thing' that I am getting lost on is in the threads for the group. Don't get me wrong, the threads are SO engaging and SO many, that I am the one getting lost in them. And that is a great 'dislike' to have, agree?

Within the OFA portal - I do wish that we'd have a 'forever' access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Without a Doubt - there is NO other that compares! Having been gifted a free 1 year subscription to another program ... There is no comparison. If we get stuck, frustrated, lost, .... whatever, there is someone always available to guide us through step-by-step. And they do this without making us feel like we are incompetent. They truly care about our success.

The getting started problem. The procrastination problem. ClickFunnels and this OFA challenge is not allowing me to have these problems any longer ... I have to stay on-task, on-schedule ... no other options ;-)

ClickFunnels review by Matthew J C.
Co-Founder & CTO

"Serious about running your sales pipeline, use this!"

What do you like best?

How much you are able to do with it at times can be overwhelming and there is a bit of learning curve, however, you are able to get all the resources due to the sheer popularity of the product. There are more successful entrepreneurs thanks to this product than any other service of its kind.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve as mentioned above, it is a bit steep, but once you can get your bearings with the software you are able to really hone in on how intuitive it is. The other thing is the price, its a little on the steep side, but once you have a feel for how to capture your market Click Funnels pays for itself in spades.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really want to understand how to grow, sell, and overall be successful in business, in this decade, you have to use Click Funnels. That may sound a little arrogant and trust me I had my doubts initially. That was until I looked into Click Funnels and Russell Brunson. Just YouTube anyone of those two and I have no doubt that you will understand the potential and the absolute need for a service like this.

Our whole sales funnel, on-boarding, and pretty much anything based around getting people interested and ultimately turning them into a buyer. Our business is rideshare and Click Funnels has proved its worth with tremendous ROI time and time again.

ClickFunnels review by Nikki T.
Author
Publishing
(Myself Only)

"Mission Accomplished! My first funnel is live!"

What do you like best?

Loved the interaction, the way the OFA 30-day challenge was broken down into bite-sized pieces...

What do you dislike?

We covered a LOT of territory! But, nothing like a deadline to spur a person on!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient and persevere. I came to this with no background in landing pages or sales funnels, so there were moments where I was a bit confused. But, stick with it, reach out for support (there's lots out there between the official CF support team, the Facebook group, and various other Side Hustle groups), and plunge in with an open mind.

I was looking for a one-stop solution to selling my online courses. My funnel just went live a few minutes ago, so time will tell how successful this will be in terms of bringing in customers... In terms of having a landing page, integration with my mail service, and a whole lot of extra support in terms of understanding sales and marketing, I am very happy so far!

ClickFunnels review by Chrissy B.
Agent, Owner
Insurance

"Step by Step process for achieving your dream. Where can you find that?"

What do you like best?

I'll tell you where, here. Here, at Clickfunnels, you can find the process built step by step for how to help you feel productive while achieving your dream. I am literally watching professionals who are successful (including myself) go obsessive over this software!

What do you dislike?

I would LOVE you guys to have a Candyland-type pathway for every course you offer; similar to your Funnel Game for Newbies. It would simply top off the most amazing training program for online ANYTHING I've ever seen, to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I remember waking up to get ready to go put in yet another awful 12 -14 hour day. It was another morning of me pumping myself up and saying, I know I can do this. But, three weeks into my car sales career, I had sold nothing and the manager was literally making the tenured salesman outrun me to get to the customer on the lot. I was mortified and embarrassed and wondering how I was ever going to learn to do it if I couldn’t do it! That’s when it occurred to me what needed to happen.

Before I get into that, I want to share with you the deep desire that I experienced. All I could think was, “I want to be home when my kids get home from school. I want to engage my children and take them on vacations. I want to be there when they have big moments from now on. I can’t go on like this”

By this point, I just wanted to feel happy pulling a Draw. But, I was never going to be satisfied with that and I knew it. I wanted to achieve greatness, I wanted to be number 1. I wanted my kids to s to be proud of me if I was going to be gone all those hours. I wanted to take them on vacations they deserved for how much time they were losing with their mother.

But, what I really wanted was to not feel bad about myself anymore. I wanted to have the respect of my manager and my colleagues. I want to be the hero of the day and get treated the way I thought I deserved to be treated. I wanted the status of being the top car sales pro. I wanted those things because I was raised to believe I could do anything I wanted with my life, and, that had still not happened yet. To this point, I had several jobs, wasted a degree, and just couldn't bare the thought of going back to bartending and serving rude drunk people any more. I was feeling sick to my stomach and like a failure. Is that awful?

I have always been obsessed with my career, just like my father was. He passed away in my arms when I was 27 and a new mother...I just want him to be proud looking down on me from high above. When I got divorced, my jobs always continued to allow my ex the most time with my children and I thought getting into the car business was going to give me the money and hours I wanted to spend more time with my kids. I didn’t want my kids to believe that I make choices in business or relationships that make them believe I choose anything over them. And yet, here I was, again! Again, I was making the choice to work or pursue something that took me further and further away from my children. I am afraid they are going to believe I care more about my own needs than theirs. And, as far as they can see right now, they would be right. I believe my father would be more proud of me as a stay at home mom than no time with my kids but a success at work. And that is when I decided, I had to negotiate a better deal.

The Plan

What was the plan you created to achieve your desire?

I decided to implement a system that would help me achieve both. I spent the hours my children were asleep rehearsing, and writing, and planning this system so that it would work. It HAD TO WORK because my GOAL was so IMPORTANT! If I could make this work, I could negotiate Saturdays off, early outs, and time to my family. If I were able to sell a car a day and make gross, I would be able to negotiate for those things.

Like I said, I was being outrun by my colleagues to get to a customer on the lot because the manager told them to. So, how was I going to put into practice what I put together?

The answer was simple. I was going to rehearse this with friends and family. I was lucky, they let me. And, I became Sales Pro of the month that very next month after I started. 3 weeks with no sales and then voila! I had achieved my status, my time off, and my financial situation changed and has never gone back!

I no longer feel held captive or angry. I feel set free...there’s a light at the end of the tunnel and fear is completely gone. I have finally learned there is no shiny thing that is going to improve my children’s lives if I pursue it. Having their mom at home is what’s going to improve their lives. I have Russell Brunson at ClickFunnels to thank for this epiphany and I am going to share with you all the entire process that got me to this point. Freedom is MINE! And, if you keep tuning in, it can be yours, too!

I've been sitting on putting together a Course for how to help serious car sales pros do better and get referrals for over 2 years. I started with JLD of EOF and then went on to Amy Porterfield. Even though both of them are awesome and I intend to join their programs, I need something to get started with first, and then work backwards. This company, Russell and Stephen and team, et al, do this exactly! It struck a chord and I was in all the way since...

ClickFunnels review by Nichole H.

"TOTAL GAME CHANGER."

What do you like best?

I am not a coder. I don't build websites... I can barely move an image on my website without breaking something but with Clickfunnels, I didn't have these problems. It's userfriendly and I was able to build out a funnel in just a few hours.

What do you dislike?

Do I have to pick something to dislike? I'm overall a huge fan. The only thing that might be a pitfall would be the cost, but honestly, I know the value of it - so I wouldn't complain about it. It's 110% worth it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are tons of other sites that do parts and pieces of ClickFunnels. But none of them are all-inclusive like ClickFunnels. When you're using ClickFunnels, you don't need all the other sites, software and tools.

Being able to easily upsell individuals with just a click of a button has been one of the biggest benefits. Once you have an offer and upsell that works, you're golden!

ClickFunnels review by Oksana U.
SAP Consultant
International Affairs

"Awesome high converting easy to use landing pages!"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use and makes really beautiful landing pages, mine convert at 40-70%! But granted, it's also partly that I got the templates from my business mentor that I downloaded and that made it super, super easy to get started and get great results

What do you dislike?

The price is relatively high for me as I am just starting out, but for people who are already in business and are making money with their products this is the perfect choice

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are an established business - grab it, it's awesome! If you are just starting out, but know that you will be making good money soon and need a landing page builder - go for it, it's high quality and it will be easiest to use! If you want to test it, count on it that it will take a few months to see if you get your return on investment, if your product is starting brand new in the market

Send my prospects to a high-converting page where 40-70% of them convert into leads via e-mail, also the possibility to use it for membership portals

ClickFunnels review by Tom G.
Business Owner ► Energy Consultant ✦ Eco-Products Supplier✦ New Technology Enthusiast
Management Consulting

"Easy to understand sales funnels"

What do you like best?

I LOVE how easy the sales funnel process becomes when using this system. The options are invigorating and can really simplify the process especially when you are just becoming familiar with the process of a sales funnel online.

What do you dislike?

I do wish there were advertisements to choose from and I would like more customer support. Sometimes the process isn't straight forward when you try doing this on your own. Just speaking with someone who is familiar with the product would shorten the learning curve immensely.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This keeps it :simple,stupid"!

I am solving having to spend weeks of time figuring out how to implement a sales funnel that would work for my business. I also do not have to work as hard looking for leads. This attracts the leads for me whether that is online or locally, they come forward so much easier this way.

ClickFunnels review by Becky C.
President

"So EASY!"

What do you like best?

It is unbelievably easy to use. The landing page builder and editor are very well done. For someone who isn't technical (I don't know how to edit the CSS) this service allows me to create beautiful landing pages and automations.

The templates are good and it's easy to build your own automation as well.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is good but can take a while sometimes. It appears they are overseas and delays response time to the next day. Not so great if you need help immediately. This seems to be common for SaaS companies like CF but it doesn't mean it's good. I miss the days when you could call a company and talk to someone to resolve the issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the trial, launch a campaign and see how easy it is to use. Integrations are easy to implement. The A/B testing is very easy to implement. Being able to share funnels with other CF users is easy and quite helpful. It would be great if CF allowed a free account so you could 'store" funnels even if you don't have clients.

Customer service is all done via chat or email, mostly email as it appears their service is from overseas. I've only had one bad experience with a service rep and have probably reached out to them a dozen times.

I'm solving easily creating landing pages and sales automations. I do not have to hire someone to code or integrate my landing pages and integrate them into my email service.

ClickFunnels review by Brett F.
Founder & Digital Marketer

"Easy to Use Landing Page Builder for Businesses doing Online Marketing"

What do you like best?

The Clickfunnels landing page builder is very customizable and very easy to use.

Building funnels is a breeze and then being able to split test pages in your funnel makes things super easy. We've really enjoyed how fast we can get things launched when using ClickFunnels.

What do you dislike?

Their actionetics and CRM is a little weak for my taste, but they do offer decent integration options with other tools like Zapier, Infusionsoft and ActiveCampaign.

Here are a few other things I personally don't like

- Their userbase seems to be a lot of really smart and great people, but also a lot of 'get rich quick' types as well.

- Their goes down quite a bit and their API integration with Infusionsoft (our CRM of choice) has been very weak. We do HTML integrations only and this has been much better.

Quick and easy landing pages and funnels. I haven't found a solution that makes building online funnels quite as easy and fast as ClickFunnels. They are the market leader in this specific category in my opinion.

ClickFunnels review by Jody Royee C.
Professional Training & Coaching

"One Funnel Away"

What do you like best?

One Funnel Away created by the Clickfunnels genius team is FREAKING AWESOME -

That's over the top but so is Russell Brunson and Stephen Larsen.

My body trembles at the amazing over abundance of training and content they are providing us, I'm shaking because I'm so going to have to up-level my giving game in a massive way to even match 1/16 of what these guys give for

- Wait for it -------.....----- $100.00

That's right, not $10,000.00 which is what it's worth, not $1000.00 which would be a ridiculous bargain, but for the cost of 5 movies at Cinemark with the small popcorn and water.

That's it - $100.00

and 5 movies and popcorn with water is only going to make you bloated and you'll forget most of what you saw.

NOT One Funnel Away - You will thank me if you read this, so what are you waiting for -

just go give them your money and be prepared to 10x your life.

Thank you Russell , Thank you Stephen #DesignDoesNotSell .

What do you dislike?

That I'm sleeping less because I'm having so much fun using this platform to build my business. Is that a problem? Soon I may sleep more. maybe not. catch up a year from now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go buy a free 14 day trial and get into a course to teach you how to use it. go on youtube and watch some of the testimonial videos and you'll understand why you should not wait.

Creating High Converting offers in the Network Marketing, Affiliate, Real Estate, Personal Chef.... industries among others.

ClickFunnels review by Michael D.
Director of Optimization

"A Limited and Frustrating - But Extremely Useful - Full Funnel Builder"

What do you like best?

- Clickfunnels is built for people without necessarily a technical background.

- Incredible documentation - maybe the best of any platform I've ever used.

- Good "out of the box" templates and options.

- Can create a full funnel in just a matter of hours - all within the one ecosystem

What do you dislike?

- UX takes a bit of getting used to.

- Limited layout options

- Clickfunnels has a certain aesthetic that works quite well for many products/services and clients, but it is hardly on the cutting edge when it comes to creating beautiful web experiences.

- The ability to create a separate mobile and desktop experience is both good and bad - good in that you can customize it, bad in that it really does remove any sense of a cohesive user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've searched for a better solution and honestly always ended up coming back due to the ease of use, quality of outcome and fact that e-com is in its DNA. They state that they're a landing page builder, but they take a much more comprehensive and "full funnel" approach, which ends up in a more cohesive customer journey.

Clickfunnels has helped me establish a solid baseline funnel experience for different products and clients. Instead of having to hard-code a funnel to prove concept, Clickfunnels allows me to quickly create a webpage or full funnel that's good enough to receive traffic and prove concept.

ClickFunnels review by Adam M.
Managing Agency Director

"Best Solution I know to solve Full Funnel Optimization"

What do you like best?

The ease of use with building landing pages and funnels with Clickfunnels is unparalleled in the industry.

What do you dislike?

You have to integrate so many OTHER softwares with clickfunnels to run a fully opporating funnel. IE you need to pair an email provider (active campaign) to the software to have automated emails, you have to pair a sms messaging platform (Twilio) to send text messages, you have to pair a CRM for your contacts.... etc etc etc

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE it and take what Russel has taught as gospel truth. He's an amazing marketer. Buy his two books, Dotcom Secrets and Expert Secrets as well as a few of his products and you'll be good to go with ClickFunnels!

They have templates already done within the software to optimize for you I need. HUGE benefit and the CEO Russel Brunson is a marketing mastermind so I trust their product is better than all others because of that reason.

ClickFunnels review by Ever E.
Developer Analyst
(10,001+ employees)

"Great Tool for Funnels, but not for everyone"

What do you like best?

Easy to create marketing funnels for multiple niches, you can build one in less than an hour. They also have a lot of funnel templates and market place to purchase other templates. The tool is all in one, you can integrate a payment system like Striple and auto responder like Active Campaigns. You can quickly add upsells and downsells to improve your conversions with less traffic. It also has a membership module to sell simple training courses.If you have a straight forward funnel, it will help you get your idea to market faster, however, I would not recommend for everyone.

What do you dislike?

The tool has its flaws, the membership site is limited, you don't have any control over the design and it's not very mobile friendly. Support is extremely slow to respond. Many times support would reply that their engineer would investigate a problem and it would never get resolved or never receive a reply. It's really expensive compared to other WordPress based solutions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their are not many solutions like Clickfunnel, if you plan to have upsells and downsells in your funnel I would strongly consider Clickfunnels. However, for more straight forward opt-in and simple funnels consider Wordpress solutions optimizepress or thrivethemes. While not as complete as Clickfunnels, your cost will be lower to start while you build up your sales.

Building funnels for clients and for myself. Time to market for funnels is extremely fast, so we are able to do more with less work.

ClickFunnels review by Administrator

"A Great All-in-One Sales & Marketing Platform"

What do you like best?

I think Clickfunnels has done an amazing job building a relatively simple platform that strips the complexity out of building an online business and forces you to focus on what really matters. In a single platform I have built my main website / landing page, built multiple opt-in pages to collect leads and deliver free reports / videos, a shopping cart to collect payment and offer true one-click upsells, and then a membership site to deliver the product or bonus digital pieces.

Beyond generating leads and making sales, Clickfunnels also does webinars, marketing email (both broadcast and automation), Facebook messenger bots, SMS messages, etc.

It also connects with most 3rd party services so it becomes a great hub for all of our marketing activity.

All of that aside, I think the marketing education that the CEO Russell Brunson provides is by far the best value. He is a marketing leader and provides many, many opportunities to level up that go far beyond the software itself.

Other random notes:

- I love the UI - I find the page builder extremely easy and fun to use

- Easily connects with ActiveCampaign, MailChimp, Go2Webinar, etc. for a seamless system across tech

- Great in-funnel reporting

What do you dislike?

Some limitations of the software:

- Actionetics email builder needs an upgrade to be able to better style nicer visual emails... perhaps an HTML element would add more customization. Better mobile responsive design would help as well.

- There is no shipping or tax options built in for physical products.

- Shopping cart is meant for selling single products - not like a traditional shopping cart where you can add multiple products or multiple of the same product. (though there are simple customizations to achieve this!)

- Can be difficult to make small design tweaks across an entire funnel because each page is separate... need to tweak each page individually

- Can be relatively expensive for beginners

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to generate either leads or sales for your business, Clickfunnels is the best software (and training) to do so. Whether you need Actionetics is based on whether you want to keep your entire email follow-up sequence within a single software but Clickfunnels even the basic Clickfunnels package is a powerhouse!

Clickfunnels makes it very, very easy for us to launch sales pages and collect payments with very little time from idea to execution.

ClickFunnels review by Kyle F.
Real Estate
(Myself Only)

"Easily set up marketing and sales funnels and learn to convert leads easily!"

What do you like best?

No website needed, no designers needed, no engineers needed... It's all done via YOU and trial/error and they give many tips to create high converting ads/funnels. The best part about it is that you can literally set up a landing page in under 10 minutes, as opposed to the traditional way it can take up to 10 hours sometimes, and you don't even know if it will convert well.

What do you dislike?

Honestly have not seen anything I do not dislike, it is a bit different not having a website but when everything is through funnels it's a lot cheaper and more effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Does it take you 5+ hours to set up landing pages? Why not do it in 5 minutes with their drag and drop platform that makes it easy?

"Website" development, having a website developer and graphic designers create a website can cost thousands of dollars... You can just drag and drop everything to create a sales funnel and landing pages, etc with no designer or web engineers!

ClickFunnels review by Lewies V.
Consultant & Digital Marketing Expert

"Powerful Funnel Building with tons of features to track and improve conversions"

What do you like best?

- Fantastic high quality training videos by Russel Branson himself

- A variety of funnel templates

- Tons of templates for every step you might want to create in your funnel

- Every aspect of every template can be customized

- Plenty of 3rd party integration

- Great marketing automation features built in

- Create e-mail follow up campaigns

What do you dislike?

- Could become a bit pricey if you don't use all the functionality or create enough business to pay for all the extra features

- A little harder learning curve

- Would be nice to be able to upload and host videos inside if ClickFunnels instead of linking to other hosts (without having to pay extra)

Clickfunnels make it easy to create a step by step flow to take your target market on a journey to become committed customers.

ClickFunnels review by Stephen U.
Senior Web Developer

"The best marketing software available right now!"

What do you like best?

Clickfunnels is the easiest to use marketing software around. After using some of the larger platforms on the market (Hubspot, Sharpspring...) The simplicity and functionality set clickfunnels far and above the rest of the competition. CF offers many great programs to help its users get started quickly and they want to ensure their users are setting up profitable funnels from the start. The ability to share funnels you have built with other users is great for providing awesome value to fellow users. You can also earn affiliate commissions easily. If you get three people to sign up to the same level as you, you will have your account paid for! Bottom line, clickfunnels will do whatever it takes to ensure you as a business owner or entrepreneur are successful in whatever venture you are in. They are changing the way people think about marketing and their whole goal is focused on you!

What do you dislike?

Lately clickfunnels has been experiencing some delays in sending emails. This can cause be problematic if you are running ads or if your are offering instant replies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are currently using marketing automation software, I highly recommend looking into whether you can save money by switching to clickfunnels. Note, that you also require an SMTP service provider to send email through their system such as Sendgrid or Send13.

Clickfunnels handles all of our landing pages, sales funnels, marketing automation, email list management, email list segmentation, email newsletters and stat tracking.

ClickFunnels review by Tyler K.
Regional Marketing Specialist
Financial Services

"Use this if you want your business to survive..."

What do you like best?

Clickfunnels takes the complexity out of lead generation and digital visibility.

We use it to drive leads, raise awareness, build authority, distribute content, and combine pages into one unit (or funnel).

What do you dislike?

More features are great, but in many cases that would only over-complicate things. Currently, it's a very robust platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't wait.

The sooner you implement, the sooner you'll start seeing CRAZY results like never before.

I would start by using one of the existing templates that ClickFunnels provides, and making SMALL tweaks to it...

There's no need to over-complicate it.

I also recommend signing up with someone's affiliate link. It won't cost you any extra, and they will likely be willing to share some additional resources with you (I know I do).

I also would make use of the free stock photos that are provided in the system.

This will give you the flexibility to jump right in, with everything you need.

It's also recommended that you integrate CF with your CRM and sales/marketing management system.

Before ClickFunnels, we had no ability to generate leads online in a cost-effective way.

It also gives us the power to distribute content at will, with no need for a designer or web host.

After using several of it's competitors, I can confidently say that ClickFunnels is king of the landing page market.

ClickFunnels review by Administrator

"ClickFunnels always stay tuned for changes"

What do you like best?

It shows the stages of your funnel to edit or look at statistics. It allows you to use custom domains instead of yourusername.clickfunnels.com. It has excellent training videos and weekly training. Facebook group started off awesome, with so many members it is spammy now.

What do you dislike?

It can be buggy at times. It can be completely down when you least need that. It is ambitious, maybe too much so. It is expensive when you add "actionetics" for email. It is a very good platform though too many affiliates pushing the same templates. Lots of constant upsells. The community had been very fun & helpful on Facebook and still is to a certain degree (lots of spamming in there but with 100k+ wouldn't we expect that?!) Connecting to outside services such as email that should be in the basic plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look at Kartra when you consider ClickFunnels

We launched funnels for us & our clients that did very well in lead gen, renewal of existing clients, and building lists.

ClickFunnels review by Tyler C.
Co Founder
Accounting

"I am constantly blown away by this software. It's only getting better which is hard to comprehend."

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. I challenge anyone reading this to take the time to sign up for the two week trial and tell me that the page builder inside of Click Funnels is not the most intuitive website builder they have ever used. The number of features, and how easy it is to develop a funnel is simply incredible.

What do you dislike?

They only off chat support, but the chat support is amazing... so it's not really a complaint, but getting someone on the phone on the fly when your spending 300~ a month would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Old school CRM users beware. If you think this is a call scheduler and just an email autoresponder prepare for a serious schooling in what's coming around the bend at you and your firm like a freight train. This is the future of marketing, and anyone whose serious about being a part of the future need to look no further.

Less time spent troubleshooting and looking into third party alternatives to get basic functionality to work. Imagine if you didn't need three different software platforms to make Infusionsoft work properly, and you have Clickfunnels. I save way more time using CF and that means I have more time to create bad ass marketing funnels inside of CF.

ClickFunnels review by User in Management Consulting

"Best all in one solutions for sales funnels and automated webinars"

What do you like best?

EASY to use and great customer service. Before Clickfunnels we were putting together 3-5 different types of software or marketing platforms, now it's pretty much all in one place. You're even able to design for mobile and check the desktop look at the same time. LOVE that you can customize virtually anything on any page. It all flows together as it should. It quickly integrates into any platform you really need and the community of users is amazing & helpful!!

What do you dislike?

I wish the Actionetics were a bit more robust especially in email marketing. That's it. Maybe have a pricing tier between 97 & 297/mo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get this and start saving time and making more money, faster. Be sure to sign up as an affiliate too.

Slashed development and launch time! Impresses prospects and clients. Easier to offer new programs to clients, faster to produce results, and also the affiliate marketing program is outstanding!

ClickFunnels review by User in Public Relations and Communications

"Failing Company Clickfunnels "

What do you like best?

I love the high energy and videos that speak directly to me. I love the idea of a tech-free solution that I can recommend to my users.

What do you dislike?

System bugs, security failures, false advertising, over-billing / double billing and nobody to call or talk to-for account support, billing support or technical support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not a chance.

I just started using clickfunnels and it took me the entire trial period just to get it setup due multiple bugs and security issues. I was happy enough until they performed billing and double charged my credit card. That "could be" an honest mistake, but, the first charge went through and clickfunnels notified me of the charge via email receipt. They performed a second charge and DID NOT send an email receipt! My bank told me this is very suspicious.

ClickFunnels review by Dele L.
Founder & CEO
Management Consulting

"Versatile and Polished Marketing Tool"

What do you like best?

ClickFunnels is both sophisticated and relatively easy to use. I used it for a dripped boot camp for coaching clients, for landing pages and for a sales funnel. It gave everything a polished, professional look and easily connected with other tools and apps that I used.

What do you dislike?

Some aspects were less than intuitive and took a little longer than they could have.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have planned out how you're going to use ClickFunnels and are ready to implement it right away. Otherwise it will end up costing you money rather than making you money.

It replaced some of the redundancy in apps that I was using and automated some activities that would have taken up valuable time. It also allowed me to create a a self-managed learning tool (dripped boot camp) for my clients that gave them tremendous value without demanding ongoing time from me.

ClickFunnels review by Ben M.
Manager, Owner, Founder

"Clickfunnels - great page building tool for marketers and small business owners"

What do you like best?

Websites still have their place. However, when running direct response marketing campaigns, driving traffic to a website is often not the best thing to do. On a website people have so many options it's difficult to get them to do the things you want them to do when they land on your site. With Clickfunnels, you can create, control, and nurture a user experience in a direct-response style way. This allows you as the business owner to see a higher ROI. And it allows your client or customer a much more stream-lined experience. Clickfunnels is powerful, and makes it simple and fast to build these customer experiences.

What do you dislike?

Clickfunnels does not have high quality SEO. So if you are blogging or creating a lot of content, it's best to host that stuff on other platforms. Also, depending on the tier of Clickfunnels you buy, the number of SMTP (send from email addresses) you are allowed is 1 or 3. Since I work with a lot of clients, and do lots of done-for-you work (DFY) this means I can't work for my clients inside my own account. This adds an additional expense, albeit not much, that I have to pitch to clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clickfunnels will be a great tool for your page building needs and marketing automation. However, some of the automation features are limited. For example, if you were running a live event and needed to trigger "Action A" when someone checked in to your event, Clickfunnels is not the best solution for you. However, if you're looking for online automation (example: Someone sees Website A and then receives a text message), or if you're looking for a page builder, Clickfunnels is my favorite solution to date.

The biggest benefit of Clickfunnels is that there is no knowledge of coding necessary to build completely functional pages. I do not know how to code, but I have to quickly be able to implement ideas for myself and my clients.

ClickFunnels review by Katie B.
Director Of Acquisition
Investment Management

"Makes building funnels a breeze"

What do you like best?

Click funnels is the best funnel building software I have ever used. They make it so simple to build out any type of funnel you need to grow your business. It has easily helped us quadruple our business over the past 3 years.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are platform glitches. These are usually fixed within a couple of hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot.

if you needed to, you actually could ditch your entire website and build a business just using clickfunnels as your website. We don't do that nor are there any plans to do that, but it's cool to think about all the different things that clickfunnels provides and make that realization.

ClickFunnels review by Tarek E.
SEO Specialist

"Makes making money online EASIER TO DO"

What do you like best?

You don't need to be a web developer to build a high converting funnel! It's truly a revolutionary tool in that sense.

What do you dislike?

Very pricey tool. If you really want to be able to scale up with the technology of click funnels, you're gonna have to pay a hefty monthly price.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a landing page builder, than I don't think this is the best tool. I don't think you would be getting your moneys worth. But if your looking for a platform to create and manage high converting sales funnel, there isn't many tools out there at the level of clickfunnels.

Before click funnels, it would be a very time consuming and costly project to create a funnel that is easily relatable to your target audience. Now, although it still obviously takes a lot of strategizing, it's much easier to execute that strategy.

ClickFunnels review by Jaimie D.
Teacher
Primary/Secondary Education
(5001-10,000 employees)

"User friendly landing page creations"

What do you like best?

I like that this program has templates already made so you can easily fill in the pieces with what you want. It makes creating landing pages a breeze.

What do you dislike?

Even though this program has editable templates, the design of the templates is limited and you can’t do simple tasks like drag and drop or stretch items. I wish it was easier to manipulate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommended for beginning users

It’s a great tracking software and I’m able to see how many potential customers are viewing my landing page and opting I

ClickFunnels review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Clickfunnels is the gold standard of Funnel builders."

What do you like best?

Clickfunnels is a comprehensive software tool when it comes to building a great single landing page to complex multi-page funnels.I built some nice pages with popups and used their segmentation, which was very easy to do.Their training is easy to understand and their support is very knowledgeable and solution-driven. When I used Clickfunnels I had set up integration with an external autoresponder (Aweber) and a tracking system (Clickmagick) seamlessly. They offer a 14 day free trial which is a $50 savings then. They also had a one-time $999 (I think that's what it was) charge for an all-inclusive marketing tool that would do pretty much anything.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything negative to say about the software itself. For my needs, which were minor compared to many other marketers, I think it could've been cheaper than $99/month.They do offer a 1 month free trial though which makes up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time with other funnel builders. Using Clickfunnels is going to help build your business.

Time mgt. is always important and Clickfunnels was a real time saving tool compared to other page builders I tried. Primarily because their live support there when I had questions regarding the editor an ld then I was in my way. One benefit I realized was when using segmentation, I was able to know what small changesI could make to affect the click through rates on my capture pages.

ClickFunnels review by Marli E.
Internet Marketing Director and Consultant

"Easy (Once You Get the Hang of It)"

What do you like best?

Easy to duplicate pages and do split testing. Lots of drag and drop when creating pages which makes the basic designing part simple as well - and it's responsive. Like the automation of emails, really helps with the onboarding process and streamlining of client.

What do you dislike?

There are certain limitations that cause frustration - for example creating a live webinar funnel with two different sign up options. Support can sometimes be frustrating. You reach out on chat and sometimes won't hear back till hours (maybe its to push you to Google everything yourself - who knows) and if they chat agent doesn't know the answer because it's too complex they have to send it to their higher up team which takes even longer to get an answer back from.

Ability to create simple landing pages and automations with emails.

ClickFunnels review by Jarem A.
Founder

"The best landing page and full funnel builder there is..."

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to work with Clickfunnels. The design and layout is intuitive, the functionality to build different types of funnels, or custom build, are both very easy to work with.

And it integrates beautifully with all major autoresponder softwares, or you can use Actionetics, their native autoreaponder.

What do you dislike?

Literally nothing. No complaints at all, which is hard to believe but is the honest truth.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a free trial and start playing around with it. You’ll never look back. Best business investment ever!

Website design, funnel design, lead generation, membership sites, webinar funnels, etc.

ClickFunnels review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Bittersweet at best"

What do you like best?

Not much but boy their marketing is good!.

It sounds exactly like what one needs. so that part was really good, I got involved very quickly. The company has the resources to build up an online presence and sink down what they don't need to be known, which is a lot.

What do you dislike?

Customer service, for starters. No one was able to give me a solution for almost 2 days, thus far. The guy who emailed me disappeared on me after I described the issue. It probably was just a bot. I had a problem that seems like a security breach. Mi account, with my financial information ", disappeared" The site accepted a new registration with my same email, but would give me access to the old account. I spent hours trying to understand how it worked, managed to build something that looked ok, but wasn't at all functional. I logged out and went to bed. In the morning, my account didn't exist anymore, all my work disappeared. I thought it was because I was in the 14-day free trial (I didn't request it to be free, that is their offer, but they do ask for credit card. The following upgrade at that point was $97.

Then they asked me to upgrade....?! I thought it was an upgrade to their lower tier, as agreed the day before, right? Well, it turned out they took three times the money of the upgrade and decide to upgrade on their own to the highest tear ...? Nonetheless, my information was still missing, as well as my work. At the point, I am writing this review I've lost 2 days of work because of this defective service. To make the nightmare worse, it would take my domain name because" another user was already using it" ???? This is the kind of thing that kills the deal for people and why small and mid-sized companies end up losing business and disappearing in the middle of the night. Overpromise, and underdelivering.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find another solution, unless you have a whole lot of time to figure out stuff and know someone inside the company

None, I actually created at least two business problems by trying to use it.

ClickFunnels review by Nicholas K.
Marketing Director
Internet

"Beautiful pages, almost complete automation"

What do you like best?

The templates, the ease of building pages, the all-in-one solution.

What do you dislike?

Though it does integrate with other software such as Infusionsoft, it's difficult to customize the integration to get all of the data you may need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic software if you're starting out. Has several integrations, but if your integrations are complex, you may have trouble implementing the funnels.

We use ClickFunnels for one off campaigns where we want to get it set up quickly. This makes it a lot easier to test something before spending a lot of time writing custom code to fully integrate.

ClickFunnels review by Lauren G.
Public Relations and Communications

"The one tool you need to run your online business"

What do you like best?

Clickfunnels is incredibly easy to use with drag and drop page and email building, plus great design control to really create whatever it is you're looking for.

What do you dislike?

It's a tad expensive, but in the end it's definitely worth the investment for the ease and features offered. The membership funnels could also have more capabilities, but hopefully over time they'll improve this feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The only drawback I've had is in the membership funnels.

Truly this is the one thing you need to run your online business. Build your website, sales funnels, email marketing and client management all with this one tool.

ClickFunnels review by Cheryl W.
Coach
Public Relations and Communications

"ClickFunnels is a great solution"

What do you like best?

It is heavy duty and can do most anything you need. It integrates well with other apps.

What do you dislike?

It seems a little difficult to me but as I learn, it's less intimidating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClickFunnels can do a lot of things and integrates with most apps. Most sales funnel experts know how to use ClickFunnels and it is highly recommended by most experts. If you are not super tech savvy or have limited time, you may want to hire someone to set it up for you. You will enjoy all the great things ClickFunnels can do for you! There are tons of tutorials and training available. And there is chat support.

I have my webinar sales funnel and coaching program membership site in ClickFunnels. It has allowed me to find clients through a professional system that's automated and robust.

ClickFunnels review by User

"It's a fantastic tool"

What do you like best?

The amount of customization you can put into Clickfunnels pages is astounding! It's very simple to use, yet has a much higher cap on it's limitations.

What do you dislike?

Support can take a very long time to respond sometimes...

Also, the way it's designed breaks some tracking programs. They are insistent that you use their inhouse add ons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an idea of what you're looking for. If you're looking for a decent page builder that's simple to use and can create beautiful pages, Clickfunnels is what you're looking for. If you're looking to build more advanced tracking systems though, you might need to build your own system instead.

We're building our entire sales funnel with it. It's very simple to use and highly customizable. The drag and drop page builder is unlike anything we've ever seen. Previously, we ran out sales pages with Leadpages and there definitely were more limitations with that.

ClickFunnels review by Administrator

"Very Poor Customer Service "

What do you like best?

I know this can be a very nice marketing tools that you can use.

What do you dislike?

But think about it, you are advertising lots of money on your funnel and you pay for everything but your account getting deactivate. for about 72 hours no one answer me. The phone number that they put under the emails tell you that they do not have any phone support and the chat are automated. I think this big company should have much better support than this but they do not care at all. I do not understand how with this poor customer service they have this much revenue. I am remodeling company and I try to take care of all my emergency customers in same day which is much harder than phone support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better Support

I try to bring more leads for my bushiness true them.

ClickFunnels review by Mike W.

"Clickfunnels is at the center of all our marketing"

What do you like best?

Super easy to design and build pages, even by a non-tech or non-design user. Hands down the best landing page builder I have used. Also the best when it comes to designing the actual lead flow, aka - funnel.

What do you dislike?

Like any SAAS product, it has a few quirks, but honestly nothing I would put into the "dislike" category.

Lead generation and lead gathering. We use Clickfunnels as the entry for all our new leads.

ClickFunnels review by Perry L.
Producer
Entertainment

"ClickFunnels is amazing"

What do you like best?

I love the prebuilt funnels and templates that you can easily implement. The BEST is that everything is editable. No more 'locked' styles and tired templates. CF is super flexible.

What do you dislike?

It's a little pricey. But if you are doing business on the net it is a cost that will continue to pay for itself.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out. ClickFunnels has been a very powerful tool in my marketing automation.

ClickFunnels solves the problem of creating a sales funnel from scratch. You can build just about any style funnel quickly and easily edit it to your liking. In addition, the Actionetics component has saved me time by automating my email campaigns.

ClickFunnels review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"ClickFunnels to be one of the most intuitive landing page softwares"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using it the learning curve isn't very high for someone that even knows just a tad about what they're doing. One stop shop capabilities.

What do you dislike?

The clunkiness of the platform and cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a little more expensive but if you are looking to use it strictly for your business then keep your options open. If you are looking to use it for your businesss and your clients I would definitely give clickfunnels a shot as it's seems to be B2b friendly

We use it mainly for lead generation not just for our own business but for out clients as well which has resulted in hundreds of leads generated

ClickFunnels review by Jonathan B.
Founder

"Good software"

What do you like best?

I love the easy to use page builder, which easily allows you to build a web page in no time. They also have great templates that you can easily modify to your business needs. It's also very easy to share templates with anyone.

What do you dislike?

The price itself is very high. I would say that the price of this software is a lot more than many other landing page tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clickfunnels has a lot of additional functionality, you should only consider using it if you will be using all of their features. If you don't use all the features then you are over paying for what you can get elsewhere.

Easy to build and high-converting landing pages.

ClickFunnels review by User in Financial Services

"Lots of Advertising, Little Explaining"

What do you like best?

It looks like an industrial strength product for people who know what they are doing.

If I sold B2C this would be pretty cool.

What do you dislike?

I signed up for an individualized training to use the product. The presenter did not show. When the problem was brought to the support team, they ignored me.

Most of the funnels are designed around products for retail customers, and it is less clear how to build a funnel for B2B small business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only use if you know what you are doing. They will not support you and they do not value communication with their customers.

I have to fill out N/A for pricing and requirements as the issues on their site make it impossible to know if I can use the product or not.

I am trying to solve the problem of lack of leads by building a funnel based advertising campaign.

ClickFunnels review by Brad N.
Mortgage Advisor

"Great funnels software"

What do you like best?

Its an easy what you see is what you get funnel builder

What do you dislike?

website is sometimes slow to load changes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A bit pricey compared to some others. But it's one of the originals and does its job well.

Building landing pages to prospective clients to funnels in to a CRM

ClickFunnels review by User