ClickHelp is a modern browser-based documentation tool to create online user manuals, as well as printed documents in various formats. It is provided as a cloud service, not installation needed - sign up and get your own online documentation portal.
ClickHelp is used by software companies all over the world to create online user manuals, knowledge bases, help files, FAQs, tutorials and publish them instantly in their portal.
ClickHelp is easy to setup and use - no installation, runs in a web browser and supports multiple platforms: Mac OS, Windows and Linux. This makes it easy to author your documentation from any place in the world. It can import content from Microsoft Word, HTML, RTF, CHM, ODT, etc. Can export to CHM, HTML 5 Web Help, PDF, DOCX, etc.
This documentation tool has all the powerful features you may need for larger projects:
* Responsive mobile UI to deliver online docs on tablets and smartphones.
* Beautiful ready to use documentation templates and portal designs.
* Powerful CSS-based content styling.
* Context Help engine to add context help element to your web applications
* Easy to use WYSIWYG topic editor, as well as HTML source mode
* Unlimited version history for each topic
* Dynamic content support for single-sourcing - snippets, variables, conditional Blocks
* Password-protected online help
* Signle Sign-On support for Google, Microsoft Azure AD, Salesforce and custom OpenID Connect providers