ClickMeeting

ClickMeeting

3.8

ClickMeeting is a browser-based platform for hosting webinars and training sessions. It allows users to talk to multiple people, share screens, and translate meetings in real time. The webinar room can accommodate up to 4 presenters and up to 5000 attendees at the same time.

Work for ClickMeeting?

Learning about ClickMeeting?

ClickMeeting Reviews

Ask ClickMeeting a Question
Showing 131 ClickMeeting reviews
ClickMeeting review by Manoj M.
Manoj M.

"Excellent experience in live meeting - best audio and video conferencing tool"

What do you like best?

Good quality video, audio and fast interface compared to other live meeting web services. Best support, awesome technical help provided. Guys at clickmeeting really know their product very well. Documentation is also very well defined.

What do you dislike?

On Weekends no support available, some time need help when syncing of recording to dropbox stucks - need to wait for 1 or 2 days - till Monday or Tuesday (I am in IST timezone).

Google drive and MS ondrive sync is missing. I expect these guys are working would make it available soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose clickmeeting as a single complete conferencing tool.

I am using this in daily routine for my live training sessions from last 5 years. I am having 2 separate accounts (50 and 25 users) and using exclusively clickmeeting only service for conducting live webinars (fixed schedule) and training on demand for infinite duration.

As we are in IT certification education, we are choisy guys. Before clickmeeting we tried all SAAS services, but finalized clickmeeting before 30 days trial end.

Dropbox sync for recording upload is awesome, within 1 minute we get the more than 500mb . mp4 file synced to dropbox. No manual download and upload required.

No service down, 99.999% uptime and performance is also maintained very well in this duration.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClickMeeting
ClickMeeting review by Julio M.
Julio M.

"Great working tools for each step of work."

What do you like best?

I like that I can easily make meetings. As for me, I guess it is comfortable software which gives a multiplay access (any device). I found it is really fantastic as I can make my work faster and with the ability to increase my audience.

What do you dislike?

I was thinking what to write here. I don't have any bad issue with that product. All my or ours call are going well. I like the connection during the meeting. Sometimes we have the delay through connection but it is very rare

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software is great for everyone. Effective presentation of the product will always keep you on top. Gives the ability to increase the audience. Also, the powerful side of this platform is that you can access it from any kind of device. I recommend it to you.

We always use it to dissect and studying trends. We guess it is a great way to communicate with the member after the webinar and increase new relationships with them. As for us, we like that we have the ability to share with our presentation and have a feedback from the audience.

What Webinar solution do you use?

ClickMeeting review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.

"Excellent Software for the Price"

What do you like best?

Software interface is simple to grasp and has remained fairly constant over time, meaning you don't have to relearn the operational steps over and over. Attendees can access without needing additional software downloads. Recent upgrades added a "kickout" option to remove unwanted/unwelcome attendees, and the variety of display options (whiteboard, screenshot, Youtube videos, live camera) rival any of the other similar software products out there, but for significantly less money.

What do you dislike?

Software runs on Flash and every time Flash updates I have to update the software on my PC, which always seems to happen at the worst times. But this is really just a minor inconvenience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try for a week and you'll see it compares favorably to pretty much any other meeting/webinar option on the market both in features and in price.

I use Clickmeeting to run a live trade room for Forex traders and it allows for easy interaction between the members. Trading is a solitary exercise most of the time and Clickmeeting has allowed us to build a community of like minded traders who can support each other while trading.

ClickMeeting review by Piotr P.
Piotr P.

"I use it profesionally for over 3 years "

What do you like best?

I love the stability and robustness of the solution. Different tools have the approach in which delivering new features is more important than maintaining perfect conditions of the tool. I am using this on daily basis delivering training for my peers as well as customers. Flexibility of the tool and configuration options are amazing.

I appreciate that the tool supports the end to end solution so that I can keep the group motivated and engaged with email invitations, event reminders and summaries. It also integrates with the LMS I use and gives me chance to plan series of meetings ahead.

Recording of the webinar is good as well. The quality is right, there are no glitches and it works in the background. Saving video in the cloud is amazing idea, as sometimes I forgot to download the file.

What do you dislike?

I'd like flexible pricing, because sometimes I need to downgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and never get back

It replaces face 2 face meetings.

ClickMeeting review by Samuel S.
Samuel S.

"Good quality for price"

What do you like best?

I liked how stable it has been for me.

I like the timeline of past webinars where you can extract all meaningful data and such.

The features, like screenshare + webcam, are just what I need to offer a good variety of webinars.

Very easy to record and download to share webinar outside of Clickmeeting.

What do you dislike?

The (old) interface felt a bit clunky to me. I must say a new version is available since recently that should improve this, but I haven't tried it yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's been a very "honest" solution, where value exceeds costs to my eyes. I wouldn't say it's the best out there, but seems like the most appropriate for my company's needs and resources.

Have a good platform to connect with interested prospects, and get them to join a conversation during a demo.

It also have been great to share information and "galvanize troops" on a worldwide project.

ClickMeeting review by Mandy B.
Mandy B.

"ClickMeeting has been an affordable webinar solution with awesome customer support. "

What do you like best?

The support chat feature and new layout.

What do you dislike?

I would like more control over appearance

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend ClickMeeting to all size companies. The price is affordable and the program has had many great improvements which allow you to have control and host your webinars with confidence.

ClickMeeting is an affordable solution for webinars. When I started using the program about a year ago, the program wasn't as user-friendly as it could be, but the price was great. I was glad we stuck with the program because I really like the new updates and I'm always looking forward to what's next with the software. The biggest problem that Click meeting could solve for us is the ability to host many small webinars. Many other competitors seemed to cater for large webinars only and were too costly because of this. I really like the customer support and specifically the chat feature. One recent feature I'm excited about is the ability to adjust the layout view on all webinar recordings. I would like to see more options to control the look of the webinar and the waiting room.

ClickMeeting review by Kraig P.
Kraig P.

"The ideal tool for creating Webinars"

What do you like best?

It is easy to setup a Web seminar. I appreciate that you are given a general reference for each Web seminar to share with people. Presentation Board is gorgeous, and I love that you can draw and have a pointer.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to ClickMeeting removed from the Flash platform in strictly HTML5 or equivalent

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is simple to use and configure, but it is difficult for me to use some of the more advanced options. Options seem excellent, but during the performance of certain functions is not enough. For example, the page feedback.

We needed a way of learning/webinars to hosting 30 + people concurrently with the presentation of a slide show. Our old platform allowed up to 15 people per session and ClickMeeting allowed us to integrate surveys into your presentation, to increase the interaction with the user.

ClickMeeting review by Antonio C.
Antonio C.

"Practical software for webinars "

What do you like best?

I think Clickmeeting have a good relation price/quality. It is easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Many times seems to appear some connection issues. If I have used Skype recently Clickmeeting seems to have problems with connecting my microphone and camera and i have to reset Chrome. Also many times there is a long retarding time of voices and appearance of echoes for that reason as well.

Also I miss to have a personal screen webinar settings by default or even that you might customize several of them and have them saved to be able to be chosen in any other moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good software for webinars and group meetings with very good quality/price relation. There are things that can be improved, but over all is a recommended option under my experience.

Gathering people together for the same purpose.

ClickMeeting review by Damion W.
Damion W.

"Web conferences at a high level"

What do you like best?

A simple and convenient interface, in use, will allow you to conduct high-quality webinars, meetings, also the quality of communication, and the number of participants who can attend on-line meetings.

What do you dislike?

We use the program, we have been satisfied with everything for a long time, but there are minor disruptions such as missing information about visitors at a web conference, or problems with chat.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to conduct webinars for a large number of people then ClickMeeting is right for you. If I'm having a problem with the program, I always have the opportunity to contact tech support.

This program allows you to easily and quickly contact a team that works remotely or hold an online meeting at the highest level. All the functions that this program offers help us to do our work better than competitors.

ClickMeeting review by Aliza P.
Aliza P.

"Very easy way to work"

What do you like best?

I like to make my webinar conferences very much. With ClickMeeting I have good applications for management of the conference. By this way, I can invite more members. Plus all webinars have a good connection.

What do you dislike?

I like that software and everything around it. Great connection.Very good support service in advance if you have a problem then you can easily contact them and will receive a help in one click.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great opportunity for the company. Perfect tools which are easy and simple use. For all team brings more fun and remove stress from the head. Makes your work more productive.

Helps with the organization. Good look of the interface. Perfect tools which are easy to use. We like how tools are situated you can see them direct so you will know what to choose. Save working time.

ClickMeeting review by Gino J.
Gino J.

"Work with ClickMeeting is much fun"

What do you like best?

I guess the best applications for conducting webinar conferences. And as an excellent tool in which a comprehensive approach is applied that allows attracting and inviting participants.

What do you dislike?

If be honest i dont have problem with it and i dont see. As for me everything is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClickMeeting provides many different functions, including automatic recording for future use. I strongly recommend this platform to all people and companies who need a reliable and secure platform for online conferencing.I guess a lot of will like it.

It is very well organized, thanks to which it is extremely convenient to use for both me and colleagues. It is very convenient that it has a special area for a webcam, a contact list, a chat window and a place for presentations. That makes the work faster and more convenient.

ClickMeeting review by Tyler J.
Tyler J.

"ClickMeeting Review"

What do you like best?

It's been very helpful and affordable for us to present webinars of our product and updates. The UI is fairly easy to figure out and the quality of the webinars have been great.

What do you dislike?

One issue we had was when you have multiple monitors and want to present from the large external monitor, it wouldn't track the mouse movements. So we had to use our laptop monitor if the attendees wanted to see where we clicked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great alternative to using one of the big expensive guys like Citrix or GoToWebinar.

Sales and marketing. We found people are often more open to watching a webinar without interaction, then signing up for a one on one demo. It's brought in a number of people so far that we may not have been able to before.

ClickMeeting review by Neil S.
Neil S.

"Great webinar software "

What do you like best?

The UI is nice and clean, the meeting room is well through out and has everything you need, being able run polls is great,the reporting is good too

What do you dislike?

It runs on flash which isn't great particularly as this is getting phased out and can be turned off by default in some browsers. The audio quality could be better. It would be nice to be able to trim the recordings. I would like the ability to add folders for poll questions to organise them better. You can't use a clicker, only a mouse to change slides this can be a little annoying it would be great if it had this functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great priced software, easy to use

Being able to simply create and run webinars

ClickMeeting review by Glenn O.
Glenn O.

"A webinar platform that always works (until it stops)"

What do you like best?

The best part about CM is their customer support. Always available!

What do you dislike?

There are times when the system is not responding to my input in a timely fashion as if it becomes temperamental... Certain features are missing without provision... (font size for moderator) The main concern I have about sound quality: there are times when my listeners complain that my voice is distorted (as if pre-amp is too sensitive and the amp is at its max, so, instead of on a nice sign wave a square signal comes out with top and bottom cut off...)

Oh, and it would be nice to have a "paid attendee" feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd like to be able to charge $ my attendees.

We are running health mentoring webinars for our existing customers. Film screenings.

ClickMeeting review by Antoine M.
Antoine M.

"SCAM Company and horrible webinar quality"

What do you like best?

The only thing I like was that it was easy to pay and organise my first webinar.

What do you dislike?

I tried clickmeeting for a few days, thinking it would be the perfect solution for giving my webinar. I was very wrong. The image quality was horrible. And when I mean horrible I'm not joking. I tested a lot of other webinar software, but clickmeeting was really the worst and their software is working, wait... with flash player. Yes they use flash player in 2018. I bought the plan with "HD quality".

After testing the software for 2 hours, as I asked for a refund: they said me they never make any refund, and so I had to loose 50 bucks for testing their bad software. Thanks clickmeeting, they are really a scam company.

I paid for HD quality, it was definitely no HD, and they said me something that you can find nowhere on there website and definitely no when buying: their HD option is 640x480p, also 480p.

That is NO HD.

Expensive scam company selling bad product, lying to their customers and stealing your money. There is a lot of better webinar software out there, with better quality, honest support and lower price. Don't loose your time and money with clickmeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid at all cost.

I'm giving a webinar each week for my student on a special premium webinar course.

ClickMeeting review by Teleshia D.
Teleshia D.

"Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup.

The ability for video, chat and presentation all at once.

Reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

Can’t use personal Logitech camera (instead of laptop camera).

Would like to try personal mic instead of laptop mic.

Need to looking skin layouts (looks old and outdated). Very few options.

Would like to show animation in presentation (instead of showing a static document).

Need easier way to toggle to internet to pull up my website at the end of the webinar so attendees can see my website with me. Or toggle screen to screenshare so participants can see my screen while I go to my website.

Provide a free webinar with the goal to get participants to sign up for my offering.

ClickMeeting review by Emerson T.
Emerson T.

"Promising app, are you patient enough to wait?"

What do you like best?

Last design update made the room pretty beautiful. The platform is intuitive and you can find good features available for your meetings, events or webinars.

What do you dislike?

It uses Flash Player. Really, it does, no jokes here. This app freezes constantly putting eggs on my face. Last comment from a prospect during a live session with audio issues: "tighten the string on the tin can". According Click Meeting support my internet connection and the outdated browser is the one to blame. I'm starting to believe that all internet connections we tested from Brazil, Costa Rica, United States and the Philippines are terrible and none of Mac/Windows browsers are good enough for this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wanna eggs in your face too? Sign up with ClickMeeting today!

It is just creating a new problem, the recurring audience comes to the event expecting a bad experience: audio issues, the app freezes, screen sharing issues, etc. But the idea of having an online room where for "face-to-cafe" meetings is great, I'm still looking for a software to do that with a reasonable price (reasonable is different of "cheap", ok?).

ClickMeeting review by Julie D.
Julie D.

"Good concept, unreliable."

What do you like best?

Draw on screen, the YouTube Sync and the ability to customize the interface to meet your webinar's needs. We used this platform to provide access to our experts through a live webcast interface and the features were great and met our needs.

What do you dislike?

Very glitchy and unreliable. We discontinued use of the platform after too many errors and glitches cause the video to not work for half of our viewers, the webcast recordings didn't work, and sound was often problematic. Their customer service was not great about making it right and helping us feel good about working with their team. They told us it was our fault for not regularly checking the status board (which cannot be found easily on their site if at all) and their solution was to extend our service with their dysfunctional product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The software had some serious glitches and they were not willing to work with us to fix the issue. Their solution was to extend their service at a discount when we renewed. Which we were not going to do after our poor experiences with their software. Good concept, poor customer service.

Live webinars and interactive education.

ClickMeeting review by Errol H.
Errol H.

"Fast and effective tools."

What do you like best?

I can have to down to work fast and simple. I can establish a session call for a webinar and other elements in just one click so that will make a nice first impression and attract a large audience. Nice product which I like to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say bad about this solution. Better to say that its a better key to a wonderful work experience. We never had a problem with connection and file sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With this platform, you can conduct surveys and study on every topic during the webinar to collect opinions, ideas, and feedback from your auditorium. Also, we like to show and share the results in real time and dissect them to make informed company decisions. I hope you will like all steps of this platform.

We have the ability to spend perfect and helpful webinars on any device and working system. Also much easy to invite the audience to content and make opportunities for connection between participants. Nice helpful tools for all of the group.

ClickMeeting review by Rueben O.
Rueben O.

"Wonderful software with suitable price."

What do you like best?

I know that with this software I can start my work faster and easier. I have the best platform to install a session call for a webinar and different elements in just one click so that will make a nice first impression. I have the ability to attract a big audience.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad about how to use that product. This program has good organization skills which I'm using without any problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software will give you a lot of useful information. You can make statistics of webinars to find new potential clients and develop the quality of coming webinars. You will have the ability to promote your occurrence so that partner fills out registration forms, and you could study their preferences about your webinar.

With this platform, we use it to dissect and learning trends. We can manage useful webinars from any device and working system. We involve the audience with content and promote communication between members.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Horrible customer service- do not use! "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use once you get the hang of it

What do you dislike?

- They only have a 50 person cap for webinars- after that you have to manually approve people- we have over 10 webinars a week, and going in to manually approve attendees is not time efficient. I asked if they would stop the registration page after 50 sign-ups, and never received a reply.

- HORRIBLE customer service. I'm still waiting (it's been 8 days) for an email response from Łukasz. He/she just left me hanging after I contacted support. I tried to live chat with them once as well since all of the waiting rooms had the same presenter, and I was trying to figure out the problem. The liv echat person said it was my fault. and provided to help.

- We've received many complaints from members that the platform is hard to sign in to, and when they contact customer support, they're are rude and condescending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't use it!

The ability for our membership to connect and learn.

ClickMeeting review by Cláudio M.
Cláudio M.

"Good Performance on Webinars with many attendees (+300)"

What do you like best?

Having more than 300 attendees at an webinar, with no complains.

What do you dislike?

Need to Install Flash updates

PPT Fonts changed after upload

Can't change email templates

Sometimes the audio became with hiccups

Presenter could not view comment slides

High Price, there are new webinars software with lower prices

Need to install updates for desktop sharing, sometimes happens at the worst time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good performance on webinars with many attendees

Selling Webinars (External)

Training Webinars (Internal)

Training Webinars with our Partners (External)

Monthly Global Corporate Meeting with all employees, with management staff presenting Company results

Recording training lessons for others to watch (internal)

Becoming near to the public with our webinars (sometimes with more than 300 attendees)

ClickMeeting review by Shane S.
Shane S.

"Enterprise Webinar Experience, Small Business Prices"

What do you like best?

Our clients love the fact that there are no downloads involved in using ClickMeeting. Unlike the competitors, ClickMeeting doesn't require you to install any additional plugins or apps to watch live presentations, which is particularly helpful when you're in office environments with strict firewalls.

The ability to brand and customize the presentation room also makes it for a truly custom-tailored experience that you can use to accent your business, not advertise for someone else's.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see ClickMeeting move away from a flash-based platform into strictly HTML5 or similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free trial to test out sample events and see the difference for yourself.

We are able to connect with a membership of over 7,500 people around the world and bring them together to deliver quality educational seminars with ease. We attract high profile speakers that may not be able to travel to in-person events, but are always excited to be able to present from their home. This tool is remarkable for non-profits, educational institutions, and just connecting people with similar ideas.

ClickMeeting review by Julie G.
Julie G.

"A great solution!"

What do you like best?

Clickmeeting is packed with competitive features at a fraction of the cost. I have like the ability to brand meetings and invitations with a professional and polished look. The video and presentation side by side lay out allows the speaker to stay engaged with the audience while still sharing content. A really nice feature is the ability to poll the audience!

What do you dislike?

The biggest drawback of the software is the need to upload content in advance. Ideally an integration with Google Drive would be my suggestion. Even so, with minimal planning the software works and works consistently.

There is also some room for improvement with setting up invitees. The product integrates with Google but there are issues with loading contacts in real-time and setting up invitations quickly.

Finally, we found a need to send out invitations for a webinar with multiple dates/times where we only want the user to choose one. This was not available in the software as far as we were able to tell.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product can be fully implemented and tested without a huge financial obligation imposed to the organization. It is the most competitive product I have found at this price point.

We use ClickMeeting for onboarding new employees which are spread out across multiple states and hosting webinars. Our staff have commented the difference between ClickMeeting and Google Hangouts with favor toward ClickMeeting for lower use of bandwidth and better engagement.

ClickMeeting review by Jane G.
Jane G.

"Good tool, great price"

What do you like best?

I like that meetings are relatively easy to create in their platform. Webinars are created walking through a step-by-step process and I found it easy to do.

What do you dislike?

My only real complaint was with their customer service team. I'd called CS before purchasing the product to ensure that a needed functionality was available under the plan I wanted to purchase, and was told it was. However, that turned out to untrue, and I was only made aware of this 20 minutes before a meeting where the functionality was needed. I scrambled and survived the meeting, but it caused a lot of headache for me and others on my team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do you homework. We moved to a different webinar tool because this tool wouldn't allow us to upload video and play them with sound. It's frustrating because I found every other feature to be quite good.

We are trying to reach out to prospects to share our product and thought webinars would be a great way to do so. We're still in the early stages of using webinars for this purpose, so it's hard to say if there will be any benefits. I hope for the best.

ClickMeeting review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"A good tool "

What do you like best?

My favorite part about ClickMeeting is how easy it is to setup and invite people to webinars. Once in the webinar the interface is very simple to use and control.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple things I do not like about click meeting.

1. Pricing - It is very difficult to get information regarding their pricing and what exactly the different tiers provide.

2. Screen sharing app - This one is kind of double edged blade because I love it most of the time and hate it at others. I think it is a fantastic tool however when it has problems it has nearly runed/delayed presentations of mine.

The biggest benefit I get from ClickMeeting is an easy, fast and manageable way to meet with and present information to my customers and distributors on large or small scale.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great site for easy webinars"

What do you like best?

We have been using Click Meeting for our by-monthly webinars for almost a year now. It is very easy to use and the YouTube upload process afterwards is very straightforward and takes little time. I also like that it sends a quick post webinar survey to your participants. We will be continuing to use Click Meeting for sure.

What do you dislike?

It is a little expensive for what we use it for but that is partly our choice - we could be using it more.

I also don't like that we would have to pay more to invite more people through the system. We work around this by emailing a registration link using our own email but I would prefer to use the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering

We are using it primarily to provide communications to our members

ClickMeeting review by Elaine F.
Elaine F.

"ClickMeeting is a good tool for web-based teleconferencing."

What do you like best?

ClickMeeting provides a simple and effective way to conduct training seminars for our company. It allows more people to enter a room than Google Hangouts, which was our previous platform. It also facilitates easy tracking of attendees during and after the events.

What do you dislike?

We often experience audio/visual issues with ClickMeeting, causing us to have to type our information into the chat box rather than talking through our points. This detracts from the personal aspect we're trying to convey during the webinars. We've had days where we've been unable to connect to our rooms altogether, and also some webinars that don't show any data about attendees afterward.

We needed a way to give training/onboarding webinars to 50+ people at a time, with a presentation slideshow. Our old platform allowed only up to 15 people per session, and ClickMeeting has allowed us to integrate polls into the presentations to increase user engagement.

ClickMeeting review by Paul V.
Paul V.

"Nice software with a few rough edges"

What do you like best?

I like that ClickMeeting is a good value and allows my customers and prospects to see my screen for webinars. There are some nice features to switch between screen, presentations and video.

What do you dislike?

The screen sharing utility seems a little bit buggy on occasion. It is getting better I believe but when setting up a demo for many people there cannot be any bugs which caused technical difficulties. I think they need to improve the layout of the presentation screen. In the new version you can’t hide or minimize your video camera feed which I don’t choose to use. So this uses up a huge amount of real estate on the screen and makes me actual screen smaller clients.

On the old interface you should share an unlisted YouTube video. On the new one you can't.

My need to host webinars.

ClickMeeting review by Angela K.
Angela K.

"Good experience with ClickMeeting due to their online chat option. "

What do you like best?

The online chat option. I use this to talk to reps when I am having issues with the meeting I am currently conducting.

What do you dislike?

There have been some updates to the program here and there that are challenging at times. Also, I would like to see some links that we can send to attendees (this would be automatic in the invite) that gives the invitees the links to the flash players they will need in order to be ready to participate in the meeting.

We hold our company meetings on click meeting. All employees work remotely, so this is our way of meeting.

ClickMeeting review by JuliAnn W.
JuliAnn W.

"Great tool! "

What do you like best?

It's simple to use. the recording feature is great. the platform is easy to use and it give me lots of options as a facilitator to interact with my audience.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like. It works great.

we have remote employees as well as 5 offices across the US, using this tool allows me to host calls and training that allows me to share both my face (so I have interaction) and a slide deck. I can also set up polls and other interactions. My employees love the chat function to share and learn from each other along the way.

ClickMeeting review by Jussi P.
Jussi P.

"Easy to use webinar service with minor bugs"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and everything logically places. Priced at around $30/month, which is reasonable in my opinion (includes up to 50 participants).

Friendly and fast customer service chat, which has been great to lean on to on many occasions.

Ready made templates for invites and the "waiting room" look good, so haven't felt the need for a custom solution.

What do you dislike?

One bug in particular caused headaches when I first started using ClickMeeting. If I uploaded a powerpoint presentation, the fonts changed from our company font to a standard fallback font, which is understandable, I guess. However, the same happened with a PDF version of the same presentation, which I don't understand. We managed to get the presentation working by exporting it as a picture show (jpegs) from PowerPoint, but of course that's not an ideal solution.

It took some weeks for ClickMeeting to address this, but it seems now it's been fixed and I have no trouble uploading powerpoint presentations and everything shows up correctly and looks good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use, affordable, and helpful customer service. I would recommend to give it a go.

Switched from Webex to ClickMeeting for webinars, and I find Clickmeeting significantly easier to use, and of course, way cheaper (from $100 to $30 per month). Works well for small audiences (under 50) and integration with HubSpot seems to work well as well.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Computer Software

"ClickMeeting Review"

What do you like best?

Click Meeting can stream uploaded video content or youtube videos. It is easy to use. Almost always a live chat option with a customer support rep.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the video doesn't stream, and certain browsers don't support the video streaming that well. Participants must have their Java updates run in order to see and/or hear the video.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Click Meeting is simple to figure out, has a nice clean look, and is the only service I have found that can stream actual video during the webinars.

We use Clickmeeting for our Training Webinars. Because we are covering the same content in these Webinars it is great to be able to stream the content videos and then monitor and answer questions that come in.

ClickMeeting review by Radosław .
Radosław .

"CTO and on-line trainings director"

What do you like best?

the easy way of using this service, short learning courve, good proportion of cost to quality, Good Support,

easy set-up of recurring or similar sessions, easy click-based possibility of upgrading to higher account and being extras

What do you dislike?

lags using big Powerpoint presentation, browser compatibility issues , a few but problematic system crashes while running a session

Recommendations to others considering the product

first review Support Helpful PDF's and video from HELP section

we do all our trainings using this service with even close to 400 users to once per session

ClickMeeting review by Shawn S.
Shawn S.

"StudySoup <> Click Meeting"

What do you like best?

Clickmeeting is a simple platform that allows for easy video onboarding

What do you dislike?

The accessibility with Mobile (or lackthereof) is rough. The requirement of a Conference Code for mobile users (that aren't familiar with Clickmeeting and just using it for a webinar) actively cuts our attendance rate by an estimated 10%. This is a major loss and CM support states that there is no solution or active work toward one

Recommendations to others considering the product

Decent platform for Video conferencing. Not fantastic, but serviceable. Mobile joining is incredibly problematic

Participating users will most definitely experience issues with logging in and with performance based factors, so immediate triage is incredibly vital.

Video Onboarding and Webinars. The capacity to fit large groups of people in at once

ClickMeeting review by Wiebe  S.
Wiebe S.

"Webinar for international crowd"

What do you like best?

The Webinar tool is easy to master within a short amount of time. Thereby, it is possible to create your own room lay-out. The various webinar-room options function well and create the possibility for a dynamic webinar.

What do you dislike?

The corporate logo that can be added at the top of the personalised Webinar room is rather small. Allowing the logo to be bigger might trigger companies to use Clickmeeting more.

Our Webinar was for an international crowd, which hindered us from meeting in person. In the end, our Webinar had participants from 5 different continents, who all were able to listen to the webinar and raise questions.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator

"I really really wanted to like ClickMeeting, but their platform let us down too many times"

What do you like best?

Pricing was fair (if the tech worked), online chat support was responsive in answering simple questions, CM was fairly easy to set up

What do you dislike?

Tech was completely unreliable. We experienced countless complaints about the quality of our streams (audio and video). We had at least 2 occasions where the tech failed completely while we were trying to broadcast to 1000+ people. It was humiliating and we finally got tired of writing apology emails to our viewers and quit CM.

The answer from CM was always that it was our fault, never CM's tech or servers fault. We had our internet connections maxed out, had tech experts come into our facilities and check all connections and speeds, and they said our internet connections were smoking and there were no problem on our end. We ran multiple tests,rehearsals, and speed checks in preparation of our webinar events. The last straw was when we paid extra to increase our seating for a 1000+ for our big webinar, and paid to have a CM tech on call during the webinar in case there was a problem. Once we went live, the tech immediately melted and we could not broadcast. Our paid CM tech support was no where to be found for over 10 minutes as this nightmare unfolded. When they finally responded, they once again said the issue was on our end and there wasn't much they could do.

Since then we switched to a new webinar vendor. We have broadcast the same webinars, big crowds, same setups with this new vendor,, and amazingly have had ZERO tech issues. Our viewers responded that it was the best audio/video they had ever seen from us.

ClickMeeting was so promising in many other ways, but when it can't perform consistently well at its one job -- providing a decent broadcast experience -- we had to move on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There were many things to like about ClickMeeting, but it's most important job was a major fail for us -- to provide a quality and reliable webinar broadcast experience.

We were looking for an affordable and reliable webinar platform to use regularly for presentations to our customers. CM failed at providing the reliable part.

ClickMeeting review by Peter L.
Peter L.

"One of the best webinar software"

What do you like best?

User-friendly interface, easy to use by presenters and attendees, multilingual platform and support. Clickmeeting is also a polish-based company.

What do you dislike?

there is no integration with SalesManago, small bugs, no direct phone support. Clickmeeing should also think about 24/7 support via chat/mail/phone/skype etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you should try it. Support will help you implement the software.

We educate investors about investments in renewable energy sources sector We are presenting our green project to people all over the world via webinars. Its a great software to us.

"Clickmeeting Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to show videos (youtube) and Powerpoint

What do you dislike?

The audio is NOT good, and people on smartphones cannot see the videos, and it is very difficult, esp smartphone users, to switch back and forth between chat, and presentation mode...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Depending upon your needs, it could be a good tool, but more and more are shifting to FBLive and Zoom. I have been holding out as long as I can, primarily due to familiarity with this format, but I have become increasingly disappointed with the service in the past year or so and am contemplating leaving :(...

I have used it exclusively to share training topics and info with my business team, globally...

ClickMeeting review by Heather W.
Heather W.

"Simple, quick and saved my webinar on the fly..."

What do you like best?

Ease of use makes it a simple setup to get online in 5 minutes or less.

What do you dislike?

Being unsure of recording needs. Honestly, this is mostly because I'm new to webinars but I did miss recording one webinar because of space limitations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy system to use, especially when a last minute meeting is scheduled as it let's you set up so simply. For planners and a more stringent schedule, it still meets the requirements of getting your training online.

Being online helps my business by giving me an online presence and also giving my knowledge and expertise a voice in the market. I don't love being on video, but today, it's imperative. ClickMeeting makes that easy.

ClickMeeting review by Ofer K.
Ofer K.

"Simply works. "

What do you like best?

The easy setup of the webinars is what first brought us to ClickMeeting. We then saw a system with everything we needed, Screen writing, easy to use chat and our customers are happy.

What do you dislike?

The separated tool for the mic sometimes won't pick up the PC's mic and sometimes just stuck on loading.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Buy it :)

We have a lot of overseas customers and domestic ones also having trouble to reach a frontal meeting.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Broadcast Media
Administrator in Broadcast Media

"Easy to use, great tech support"

What do you like best?

Simple, intuitive interface for both host/presenter and participants. The live tech support folks are also incredibly knowledgeable, thorough and helpful! The post-event reports are informative and handy!

What do you dislike?

The platform relies on Flash Player currently and one feature in particular (to upload the presenter's photo under Presenter Info) does not work on some browsers, even with the latest Flash installed. I understand that a new version of ClickMeeting is being developed which will move away from Flash - so I am looking forward to it!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're uncertain about anything, ask the very helpful and knowledgeable folks on the live Help Desk!

ClickMeeting enables me to run training sessions for dozens of people across 16 time zones.

ClickMeeting review by Hannah M.
Hannah M.

"Gets the job done, enjoy customization"

What do you like best?

Webinar interface customization, professional look of registration page, lots of useful add-ons that add extreme value. Use for both webinars and internal meetings.

What do you dislike?

Not a huge fan of the email function, much easier to use my own resources instead of going through ClickMeeting. Wish the live meeting dashboard had more options of layouts.

Informing audience / customers of the importance of cyber security and why they would benefit from our services.

ClickMeeting review by John D.
John D.

"Great solution to the webinar problem"

What do you like best?

I link the fact that my attendees don't need to download anything to participate.

What do you dislike?

The fact that your system is still dependent on the Flash plugin. That is creating issues for a lot of my users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's an easy to use platform for hosting webinars. Inexpensive and reliable.

It's good for marketing because you get closer to your prospects in less time. It creates more authority in less time.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator

"Easy to learn. You won't need a team of webinar platform pros to get this to work. "

What do you like best?

How quickly we were able to figure the platform out. How easy it was to upgrade when we thought we might have more attendees than expected. The fact that we can have multiple users who can create events without having to buy multiple administrator accounts and the separate logins. This solution was perfect for our small team and did not seem geared towards a company that keeps an entire team on staff just for wrestling with webinar software and technology.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have more step by step knowledge base articles on how to perform certain tasks like upgrading an account during a meeting or not during a meeting or customizing the invitation or webinar window. More clear information about the number of "presenters" and the account owner not counting as a presenter.

The phone numbers in the Excel attendee list download mess up excel and keep it from loading if you use the online version of Excel. The desktop version of Excel plays nicely with the attendee list.

Wanting a quick and easy to use cloud based webinar and meeting solution. We were able to host a webinar with minimal research or preparation time going into learning the platform. It was pretty intuitive.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in E-Learning
Administrator in E-Learning

"Wonderful webinar experience after weekly use for 2 years"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of use for our participants. Nothing to download to their machines. They simply click the link and they are in our room.

I also like the flexibility of being able to require registration or not, and the home page that allows me to publish our events.

Finally, the recording option couldn't be easier. No annoying conversion process to have to go through, and I like the fact it records online so we don't have to worry about the local machine failing.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were options for customizing follow up messages to go out automatically, and I wish you had surveys that could be sent as followups.

There is also occasionally a bit of lag time, which makes conversations difficult because people end up talking over one another.

We needed a system that could support our weekly webinars and was scalable for times when we have a much larger audience than usual. The price if phenomenal given the feature set included.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator

"ClickMeeting makes scheduling webinars quick and easy."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to send out webinar invitations and login information instantly and on demand. Tech support is also quite customer-friendly and reliable (a very different experience from the service I previously used, who luckily shall go unnamed).

What do you dislike?

The online recording editing tool leaves a bit to be desired - not easy to "trim" exactly where I want, but I appreciate at least having the editing capability.

We provide free webinars to clients and potential clients on both trending topics as well as "toolkit" approaches to compliance and "maintenance" of best practices. Clients appreciate the information and see it as a true added value.,

ClickMeeting review by Administrator

"Clickmeetings, easy to use, highly recommend"

What do you like best?

I liked the fact that I was able to customize it with my company, in addition, it was scaleable as my audience grew it was able to grow with me and was very reasonably priced. There is a great feature in the chat function that allows for auto translation to many different languages. I had an international audience and they participants commented how accurate the translation were.

What do you dislike?

Depending on your bandwidth, some times the audio / video became very choppy. In addition I found that for the best results everyone speaking should wear headsets, if not there was an echo from the speaker on the computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you have head sets and decent bandwidth as you get started. They actually let you know if you have a good connection. It was easy to use and fantastic real time support, when I did have questions. It allowed me to add additional seats and remove them on a monthly basis to make sure that my costs were minimized. The base service is really good.

I wanted to reach a large audience with a teleconference and ClickMeeting was able to provide that at a very reasonable rate

ClickMeeting review by Lucas K.
Lucas K.

"Great and simple webinar platform"

What do you like best?

Affordability and can upload my slides and not view what is actually on my screen.

What do you dislike?

Some customization with logos and other options is a little lack luster, but they have been making changes that are moving in the right direction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an affordable webinar platform with scalability, this is the tool to use.

We are doing a monthly webinar and some training programs through ClickMeeting.

ClickMeeting review by Shashank K.
Shashank K.

"Complete Solution for Online Webinar & Conferencing"

What do you like best?

User interface is really easy to understand and also it runs on all platforms including web, ios and android. Support is really responsive and helpful. Beside all this, pricing is really reasonable. I manages 45 students with my current plan easily. Never faced any server issue with clickmeeting. Bandwidth usage is good but needs a little improvement.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing which i felt like negative about clickmeeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clickmeeting is really easy to setup, saves cost as it is cheap as compared to other alternatives, provide complete solution to webinar and conferencing.

I am runnning Digital Marketing Institution in which Clickmeeting helps in delivering online classes worldwide.

ClickMeeting review by User

"Good solution for less money."

What do you like best?

I like being able to set a custom window for sharing my screen - super handy. Instead of having to choose the whole screen or a particular application.

Also like the new recording feature where you can pick what parts go into the video.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if it was easier to switch branding (i.e back and forth) Since we have different branding for our software.

It would be nice if there was a way to have the moderated chat be "on" to begin with. Really just looking for a place for people to submit questions.

Disappointed that I lost a recording - did not record right and customer support was not able to recover it for me.

Mainly Customer Training on new software features that we send out. Then post the recording for later events.

ClickMeeting review by Raymond L.
Raymond L.

"Problem with prioritized the sound for situation of lower internet speed capacity."

What do you like best?

Well designed technology. As opposed to Skype, the web approach of Clickmeeting is bettre for me. It allows a participant to self relaunch his connection in case of connexion drop.

What do you dislike?

Problem with voice cutting. You should allows to deactivation of the video transmission in order to prioritized sound. Sound cut to often even with good quality internet link.

The multi account should allow to send invitation with correct identification of the meeting organiser.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have some reserve. The sound problem is a great deterrent. I consider cancelling my subscription.

Meeting conference between Canadiens, Europeans and African parties.

ClickMeeting review by Consultant

"Great Tool for Maximum Exposure"

What do you like best?

Ability to efficiently share screens and interact with large groups of people simply, while recording for those who are unable to attend the live webinars.

What do you dislike?

There were initial glitches setting up the waiting room, however they seem to have been since resolved. It would be nice to have pre-saved "Rooms" for different groups/ purposes to seamlessly set up and duplicate for regular scheduling.

Rather than renting a space for Seminars which we were doing, it creates the same online environment of learning where people can access the information from the comfort of their own homes.

ClickMeeting review by Piotr M.
Piotr M.

"Nice software for webinars"

What do you like best?

- Stability

- Lot of features

- Moderation

- Connecting with social media platforms like facebook, twitter, linkedIn

Summary: it's very good software for webinars with a lot of participants. They have a lot of solution with can help You to creating better meeting.

What do you dislike?

- price, is to high, especially for startups or beggining markeers

- browser plugin requirement for participants

- old style design of admin panel

Recommendations to others considering the product

If You want to creating a new funell of your product selling it can be a great opportunity. You can selling through learning process it's probably the best solution in marketing.

- metting with potential clinets

- selling products online

- product launch process

- education for my team solutions

ClickMeeting review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Great webinar software"

What do you like best?

Easy to join and manage (email reminders, time zones), great polls, quality of voice and video, option to play youtube, intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

No option to do text/sms reminders (would be great to increase attendance rate!) and easily manage cancellations.

No option to do video to video Q&As or chats (side by side video). That would be great, as using chat only or limited voice capabilities is not great.

Improve Polls (easier to categorize / find questions), more poll option (like on a survey). Easier to access / display "free text" polls.

Auto detect time zone (show my + local time zone at the same time).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitelly text/sms reminders with option to say "cancel". Definitely would help with attendance rate.

Convenience & location independent.

ClickMeeting review by User

"Excellent, easy and cost effective"

What do you like best?

the easiness and friendliness of the platform. I am a teacher and is just, simply, very easy for my students in Latin America to access and talk.

What do you dislike?

The fact that, if you don't use earphones, there is a very annoying eco

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe clickmeeting is a product that, even though is for conferencing and webinars, also works well in teaching and consulting for its friendliness and easy of use

Teaching, consulting, meetings, classes. As I mentioned, I am a corporate trainer and university faculty.

ClickMeeting review by Rita P.
Rita P.

"Great webinar service"

What do you like best?

This is basic webinar service for a great price that allow to makes onboarding of our customers quick and easy. As account managers I;m use this tool every time we have new clients to screencast our product and customers love it. Also there are lot of customization options.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes our customers have been confused with interface and had some difficulty trying to call into the meeting

Recommendations to others considering the product

IMHO one of the best webinar application

We use ClickMeeting for customers onboarding for 6 months and this is great experience for us.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Good value, good features"

What do you like best?

The ease of setup and customisation of the software. I could accurately reflect my corporate identity through my webinars. I did cancel the product later on because I was notusing it as much as I thought. Would I renew and use it again, YES!

What do you dislike?

The mobile app that people had to download I did not find all to pleasing. I could not view comments/questions while watching the slides. Otherwise it is cool. I wish it could work with the mobile browser on my phone. Is this possible?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try the 30 day free option and see for yourself. I found it working well for me and then moved to paying customer.

Doing online coaching and presentations I was looking for something affordable. There are so many option but still very expensive when you convert from my local currency to USD.

ClickMeeting review by Ryan B.
Ryan B.

"Decent Price for All it Does"

What do you like best?

Clickmeeting has a very user friendly user interface and makes setting up meetings a snap.

What do you dislike?

We've occasionally had issues with connectivity. I think this may be as much on our end as anything.

In a day and time where schedules are hard to coordinate, this provides a simple answer for our church to include people in important meetings. The nonprofit discount is also a benefit as we looked for options that would help us add online meetings and webinars at a reasonable cost.

ClickMeeting review by David H.
David H.

"I would not suggest ClickMeeting"

What do you like best?

Not a lot, they were fairly responsive to my support questions.

What do you dislike?

1. No testing for Webinars had to set up a separate meeting for each webinar test

2. The recording is clugy. It was difficult to set up a full screen recording.

3. Four months after I bought a 30-day use, they tried to charge my credit card. My company credit card company blocked the charge and shut down my card until they spoke with me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go elsewhere

I conducted two webinars.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator

"Great tool for webinars"

What do you like best?

The possibility to customize all of the screens for end users is one of the best features of Clickmeeting.

Other pros:

Analyitics with email, IP and geotracking for every webinar

Chat logs

No download needed

Easy to use

Almost no training needed

What do you dislike?

Cons:

More interactive elements for attendants would be a great idea

Lack of multilingual support for end users

Weird translations to english sometimes

Recordings are quickly available, which helps students access content almost inmmediately

ClickMeeting review by Tony R.
Tony R.

"Click Meeting does the job"

What do you like best?

Different/split screens with white board

What do you dislike?

The hassle of having to set up and give permissions to video & audio and screen sharing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not simple to use

Not using it for business. Using it to broadcast church Bible Stdudies

"Non-Profit online groups"

What do you like best?

The ability to train people across the country but still "in person"

What do you dislike?

Set up was a bit wonky for us! We are not very IT savvy here but we watched some videos and did a lot of troubleshooting and then it was fine. We do have to check everything in-house before each meting to be sure of our computers.

We can train multiple people in multiple provinces and still have Q&A during the training!

ClickMeeting review by Katie K.
Katie K.

"Easy to Use, Dynamic, Always Updating"

What do you like best?

The functionality, easy to use and manipulate the colors and layout. the affordability is awesome as well, as this product was the cheaper, dynamic option.

What do you dislike?

have had issues with the layout while presenting, and issues with the question feature, and the layout was a little more complex than we were looking for as we just want to show our screen.

Host webinars, gain potential clients and build our lists, we got a client out of one of the webinars

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Graphic Design
Administrator in Graphic Design

"Glad we switched!"

What do you like best?

I like that I can see when an attendee logged into the webinar. That feature has saved us a lot of trouble! I also looooove the in webinar chat feature.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that when you play a youtube video for the whole class to see that if there is an ad banner on the bottom of the video you can not "X" out of it. You can see the X, but if you click it nothing happens so that your webinar has to see the banner ad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch!

We have less technical issues since we have switched to clickmeeting. Far less people saying they don't have audio or can't get into the meeting.

ClickMeeting review by Dmitry G.
Dmitry G.

"Clickmeeting is a good service"

What do you like best?

I like how the support team of this service works, also, the user interface is convenient.

What do you dislike?

Automatic subcription renewal is the only option of payment. If I need to increase my webinar room capacity for one day, I need to pay a whole month at higher price. The quality of sound in a webinar recording is usually poor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check your connection in terms of sound quality"

I organized online classes for my students

ClickMeeting review by Shannon A.
Shannon A.

"Good but could be a little better"

What do you like best?

Attractive invites, ability to copy attendees from previous sessions

What do you dislike?

Confusion for attendees on how to join, meeting crashes with too many people joining with video

Easy recurring meetings with staff from lots of locations.

ClickMeeting review by Enrique F.
Enrique F.

"A satisfied customer"

What do you like best?

The chat resolves any question or problem at the moment.

What do you dislike?

The attendees cannot see the shared screen with iOs devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good company.

I can give weekly webinars from home.

ClickMeeting review by Brandon S.
Brandon S.

"A Webinar Enabler I'd Recommend To Anyone"

What do you like best?

Super user friendly, quick learning curve, effective product to get you up and completing/distributing content in no time.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of anything I disliked about this product.

We needed a program to help facilitate a series of webinars that showcased my company's capabilities and products we work with. ClickMeeting gave us exactly this. We were able to get up and off the ground quickly with a series of webinars. It was then equally as easy to distribute said content after the fact.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"A solid alternative to GotoWebinar"

What do you like best?

Click to Meeting (C2M) packs a feature-rich webinar platform at a highly competitive price. It's integration with Wordpress and Salesforce is a big plus for our marketing and sales efforts.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a bit bulky. The biggest knock is that it doesn't seem to retain/display the notes from imported PowerPoint documents (at least I haven't found the way to display them)--and that's an important feature to have available to the presenter so that the slides themselves can be cleaner and more straight forward.

We're using it in multiple arenas--to conduct market research, online training, and of course, to promote and establish the value and feature propositions of our product.

ClickMeeting review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Awesome, versatile, priced-right."

What do you like best?

I like the ease that you can set up a webinar and that you can brand it to your brand.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. Everything is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and see how it compares to the big guys!

I'm a consultant and this allows me to teach more people from the comfort of their home. It allows me to connect to people all over the world via a simple, online format.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Overall good but would like to see more ways to customize"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and setting up permanent events. If you want just the basics and just want to get it done, Clickmeeting has the quickest set up.

What do you dislike?

Needs more customization. I would like to be able to set up meeting rooms on behalf of the other presenters.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to use and set up but I have difficulty using some of the more advance options. They seem great but fall short when executing, such as the Thank you page. I would like to be able to customize it

We have 8 locations and would like to have interoffice meetings without having employees travel to another location

ClickMeeting review by David Y.
David Y.

"Click Meeting for Webinars"

What do you like best?

Click Meeting is inexpensive and works well for small webinars (e.g. 2 - 10 attendees)

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are audio issues (difficulty hearing participants and audio delays that cause the presenter to "talk over" the participants when they are asking questions or making comments).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product for small companies looking for an affordable solution for webinars.

We use Click Meeting for webinars with prospective customers. These are live product demonstrations.

ClickMeeting review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Very Pleased... Was a no brainer for us "

What do you like best?

Cloud based

Easy to use

Customization

Personal touch with the email invites

What do you dislike?

being cloud based Ive had one or 2 days where the internet connection to my office was poor and things struggled a bit to start. No fault of the software, Just my local service providers inability to maintain a steady connection.

The meeting invite and agenda has really helped to control the structure to our seminars.

ClickMeeting review by Iain S.
Iain S.

"I like it"

What do you like best?

It works - it's simple to set up, it places no burden on our target audience

What do you dislike?

Separate oout Click Meeting and Click Webinar or at least work out where they sit. No-one wants to make buying something hard

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, it's pretty good.

I can talk to architects in Devon and Aberdeen that no-one else wants to deal with. Get in.

ClickMeeting review by Peter L.
Peter L.

"Efficient and user-friendly Web conferencing solution"

What do you like best?

Clickmeeting has great functionality, settings, customizability, and is easy to use. I like the ability to automatically record and download sessions. The students find is simple to use as well.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the slight delay in audio communication with participants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have excellent fast technical support. Pricing is reasonable.

Clickmeeting allowed me to communicate with distance students, give discussion classes, and also to interact with staff.

ClickMeeting review by Glenn B.
Glenn B.

"Audio and Connectivity Problems"

What do you like best?

The many features... Video connections, Internet, document sharing, and chat

What do you dislike?

Connectivity was a problem for our meetings. We had video connections that were dropped an issue with audio echos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out with people you know well before rolling out a larger meeting or with those you don't know so well.

We left ClickMeeting as a platform six months ago.

ClickMeeting review by Lisa K.
Lisa K.

"Great experience overall"

What do you like best?

I can upload my presentation into the system and the customer service

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet, I've been happy so far

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its worth trying out, it's a good system

I use it for webinars and I like that I don't have to share my screen...and have my emails and text pop up during the presentation. Their customer service has always been good too.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Moved onto another product."

What do you like best?

I liked the price - it was very competitive.

What do you dislike?

The main reason I use software like this is for screen recording. But the recorded file shows the whole software and not just the particular application I was using. I can't sell a recording that is a full view of the back end of a webinar platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure it has all of the functionality you're looking for. It might be a better option than when we changed providers in early 2017.

I was hoping for it to be my longstanding recorded webinar tool.

ClickMeeting review by Chad S.
Chad S.

"Very Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of the interface, both when setting up a meeting and when running one. It is also very easy for other users to join.

What do you dislike?

I occasionally forget that they use a 24 hour clock and set up meetings at the wrong time.

We give real estate themed webinars to agents on behalf of a title company.

ClickMeeting review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"ClickMeeting meets most needs well"

What do you like best?

Convenient signing in for presentations.

What do you dislike?

The interface can at times be difficult to use - for instance, assigning role changes from participant to presenter.

No obvious notifications for chat messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Plan ahead on your first couple of webinars to have adequate time to explore features and settings. There's a desktop app needed for screen sharing that has to be downloaded separately and this will slow you down during a presentation if you have to take time to seek out the needed software.

Also, schedule events ahead of time and send out links early.

Improving staff knowledge

ClickMeeting review by Arjen H.
Arjen H.

"MBA Webinar + group meetings"

What do you like best?

All functionality and storage is online, no offline installations. The functionality is self explaining. Great way for hosting webinars, my recipients received the SW as very convenient and smooth. We als used the system for meetings including camera streams. Easy way of subscribing and unsubscribing.

What do you dislike?

Functionality for managing groups could be improved.

- Webinars

- Meetings with video

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Easy to use for a great value"

What do you like best?

ClickMeeting has everything I need when putting on webinars for my company. It's simple to use and best of all, fits our budget without compromising its quality.

What do you dislike?

Some of the invitation/guest list settings aren't completely intuitive, and I wish I could do more with that.

We need a way to share our webinars with an open audience that makes it simple for them to join in. It also helps to have a way to invite them directly from ClickMeeting. Clickmeeting allows us to connect with clients and potential customers.

"ClickMeeting Review"

What do you like best?

The user interface for the products they provide

What do you dislike?

the amount of little settings it takes to get everything set up properly. The email's templates that are sent to participants are too busy and hard for clients to obtain the relevant information

Greater client communication and interaction.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"When compared with other products like Gotomeeting, it needs to simplify the usage a bit more"

What do you like best?

Being able to share videos during a presentation

What do you dislike?

Phone app is not that reliable. Also overall operation needs to be simplified a bit more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think ClickMeeting needs to make user experience at par with other software like Gotomeeting, which I've also been using and there are hardly any issues. With Clickmeeting, mobile app is not very reliable. Also when doing screen sharing, it always asks to download a software which is not very convenient everytime.

Training staff, webinar for clients etc.

ClickMeeting review by User in Financial Services

"Click Meeting"

What do you like best?

IT is a great product I like that it is easy to use and works well.

What do you dislike?

Some of my users complain that it is flash based. I think the cost is too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think Zoom might be better now.

I use it to train people for education.

ClickMeeting review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness
User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"User friendly - great for presentations!"

What do you like best?

I like all the gadgets for presentations: white board, access to youtube, screen sharing, being able to upload powerpoint presentations, pics and other materials/documents necessary for good presentations.

I also love the ease of use: even a non-techy like me can figure things out easily thru their video tutorials and their simple layouts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when inviting presenters from overseas, the screen freezes or the person on the screen disappears.

I am using it to facilitate presentations. It works great for that.

"Intuitive "

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to record the webinar, and adjust the presenter modes.

What do you dislike?

We have had a little trouble with creating/ using specific presenter profiles. We often use the same profile for multiple people and have to verbally tell our attendees who's actually presenting.

We have found this to be a great way to present information about our organization's various programs. It's much easier than trying to do a conference call or get multiple people in one location.

ClickMeeting review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Good software for webinars"

What do you like best?

Easy to setup new webinars, full customizable layout

What do you dislike?

Trainer layout is the same as atendee layout so trainer can not see all the ateendee names in his layout

We're making webinars for providing technical and marketing Support for the products that we distribute

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Gets the job done"

What do you like best?

ClickMeeting allows us to hold webinars with our clients to announce new functionality or provide in-depth functionality walkthroughs. We never have any problems with lag or access as with other software, and the chat function helps us address issues or answer questions live.

What do you dislike?

Audio quality is poor, especially in recordings, and time format is always UTC which confuses our clients.

ClickMeeting facilitates communication with our client base, especially later since the recordings can be referred to by our support staff.

ClickMeeting review by Alex J.
Alex J.

"Great experience out of the box"

What do you like best?

We liked the fact that ClickMeeting was great for us out of the box and our team was able to start using it without any problems.

What do you dislike?

Some minor problems with audio quality from time to time.

We needed to give training to our business partners from time to time

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Very useful and easy web conference tool"

What do you like best?

Don't need to install local plugin to get connected to a conference

What do you dislike?

I think sound should have some control to gain volume from speaker, some time it is to low.

Recommendations to others considering the product

should improve audio gain

webinars and product saling

ClickMeeting review by Consultant

"Easy to use and affordable"

What do you like best?

Clickmeeting is easy to setup to use and to administrate. With the freezing option of the account one can save money without loosing all data, which happens with canceling the account.

What do you dislike?

Frequently technical problems on the user side. I't would be nice to have a 24/7 webinar for testing, so participants can test their systems in advance.

We want to use the webinars to draw attention to our onsite training offer

ClickMeeting review by User

"Click Meeting gives you a full experience doing live webinars"

What do you like best?

The interface and the user experience. Moreover, they offer a complete reporting after the webinar with all the stats you need to know!

What do you dislike?

the brand logo in our communications. I would like to put my brand instead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use for presenters and attendees, good interface and optimal pricing.

We can do webinars in live, teach about marketing, talking to a large audience and interact with them in live

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Good, but not perfect. "

What do you like best?

It is dead simple to set up a webinar. I appreciate that you're provided a general link for each webinar to share with individuals. The presentation board is great, and I love that you can draw and have a pointer.

What do you dislike?

The recording is of your full screen. I don't like that the recording has a watermark.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great but not perfect platform.

We are able to provide high quality education to our membership.

"Good meeting software"

What do you like best?

The interface was nice. I liked being able to customize the meeting interface, and it was pleasantly easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Streaming capabilities were less than what we needed.

We needed to do a live training video.

ClickMeeting review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Good platfrom for webinars"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, good recording facility.

What do you dislike?

You cant see powerpoint notes in the browser.

Easy to share knowledge throughout our team as it provides a better meeting platform for presentations than other video sharing sites.

"Simple and effective"

What do you like best?

Easy to work with and only a plugin to install if you need to share screen.

What do you dislike?

Not possible to change subscription

plan easily

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good user experience

Promotion and live training courses

ClickMeeting review by Administrator

"Very good webinar system"

What do you like best?

The capacity and the Price, I can have up to 100 persons at the same time in a webinar. Because we are a non-profit organization, the discount program is an excellent feature for us.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like is the audio feedback that we have when the users are not using their headphones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Improve audio features.

Training for people around the American Continent, it has been excellent.

ClickMeeting review by Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching
Administrator in Professional Training & Coaching

"Easy to use webinar software with a good amount of features"

What do you like best?

Ease of setting up and preparing meetings, sending invites, sharing documents, available statistics.

What do you dislike?

I always forget that it defaults to listen only mode.

We cover a large area so this makes hosting virtual meetings easier.

Learn more about ClickMeeting