ClickTime

Track time and expenses with ClickTime - a highly-customizable, easy-to-use cloud-based timesheet and expense system.

Work for ClickTime?

Learning about ClickTime?

ClickTime Reviews

Ask ClickTime a Question
Showing 72 ClickTime reviews
ClickTime review by <span>Taylor M.</span>
Taylor M.

Easy interface for what I need to do

What do you like best?

Able to easily run reports on time that employees are working and for what specific client. They also have many different templates to use for reporting which make it so that whatever you need to know, there is a report for it.

What do you dislike?

For what I need it to do, I have no complaints or suggestions on ways for them to improve their platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way of tracking time for employees who are doing professional services for clients.

We are able to run reports that show all professional services that are completed in the month on one report. Before we had people reporting to one person to put in an excel file - one excel file for each customer. Now it is all on one report.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClickTime
ClickTime review by <span>Erika R.</span>
Erika R.

FINALLY - Help for our Billable Hours/TimeTracking/Resource Planning!

What do you like best?

What I love about ClickTime is that, once you "get over the hump" of the initial input of data, clients, etc, that it's ALL there at your fingertips! ClickTime is easy to use - has tons of reports. I'm able to basically let the President of my company see any resources spent or time allocated by employees at the push of a button. We can now track how our employees are spending their time - for what clients - and where we are overserving. It's helped us to get our head around the "intangibles" that sometimes we just forget to measure: time, effort, money - but they're all the MOST important parts of our day!

I also love that we have the mobile app that is super easy to use on our phones so it makes it more of a chance that our employees will be able to keep track easily - AND with their expense sheets - uploading with the receipts...too cool!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that if you fall behind (and this is TOTALLY on us) that it does take a bit to catch up because the reports and time-sheets are so in-depth (but THAT part is a good thing!) that it can get a little overwhelming. Really, I shouldn't be allowing our employees to fall behind! BECAUSE IT'S SO EASY TO USE!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend ClickTime to anyone who would like to get their billables, hours, expenses and time tracking under control.

Our biggest problem we are solving is to ensure that we don't over and under-serve clients. It's really helping us track allocation. We've realized where we need to cut back AND what clients we need to go back to and show that we are working our TAILS off and "DESERVE A RAISE" - as an agency!

What Time Tracking solution do you use?

ClickTime review by <span>Nick M.</span>
Nick M.

THE Go-To time/ expense software for small non-profits

What do you like best?

Finally, a complete system that has allowed us to EASILY track where our time is going. We're primarily a remote office and this web-based software really shines in making it easy for all of our employees to use and even easier for admins to get the data they need. Exceeds our needs and expectations and a great value.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I wish there were less options, but in some of those cases, like reporting, I can customize what I need so it's ultra-fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend ClickTime highly enough to other non-profits. It is a really great solution and staff buy-in has been excellent- a true key to implementation.

better aligning work plans and strategic plans with programmatic time spent. Tracking billable time is greatly simplified. Unification of expense tracking and reporting has never been faster or easier.

ClickTime review by Administrator

Clicktime Review

What do you like best?

Clicktime is simple to use and has been adding extra functions that make managing time and billing a breeze. This year we are going to implement the time off request function and hopefully that will reduce the number of people who take too much time off and go over their balance.

What do you dislike?

The Clicktime App is not as good as the web version. We have many employees who work out in the field and only use a tablet for logging in, therefore they use the app for logging time and updating expenses. We find that they run into quite a few problems with not being able to find the correct job code or find their accurate balance of vacation time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClickTime is simple to use and understand. As an admin I have access to all of the different reports that show me reporting, billing, vacation use and you can add different categories for whatever your company may offer in terms of time off. There are a few glitches in the system or a few places where it is confusing but I have noticed that Clicktime is continuously adding new functions and it is always improving. Another aspect that needs to be improved is the web app. While I have zero problems using Clicktime on the web, a lot of our field employees struggle to use the app successfully. They have to remember to restart their tablet or update the app so that new project codes appear. We usually have to manually edit their timesheets so the needed project code will appear for them. However, the app is easier to use when submitting timesheets as you can simply take pictures from the device to upload receipts- much easier than scanning everything in and uploading to the web. All in all Clicktime is a great program and one that we will continue to use in the future.

Clicktime allows us to track hours on our construction projects which we use for billing. We have many different departments and divisions here and Clicktime serves our needs for all employees.

ClickTime review by <span>Cyvia S.</span>
Cyvia S.

Excellent Tool for Management and Great Staff

What do you like best?

Ability to customize fields on user level but also on admin and report levels. This keeps the user experience simple but allows and adminsto create groupings and formulas for better report outputs. We also really like the ability to integrate Clicktime data with other programs. Working with the development team to integrate Clicktime has been a great experience. They provide really helpful insight as well as work fast and communicate very well.

What do you dislike?

Need ability for PMs to see details of time spent before approval. Also the mobile app does not show any customized fields added. I understand these are bein worked on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company. Great product.

Clicktime helps us with monitoring our Time and Material contracts, understand our nonbillable time, and gives us data to help us stay efficient and profitable. It also helps the operations team with metrics for evaluating resource needs as well as how well our services are priced based.

ClickTime review by <span>Taylor S.</span>
Taylor S.

Streamlined our time tracking experience and allowed us to capture $1M+ in CapEx work!

What do you like best?

I love that this software is so easy to use and that my team readily adopted it from day one. The phone applications definitely enable my team to track their time on the go, so we have accurate data and reporting in a more timely fashion. I also love the automated reminders for timesheet submission. It really cuts down on the manual "chasing" of individuals to complete their timesheets!

What do you dislike?

We've been using the software for over a year, and I honestly haven't found anything that I dislike about it. It's ease of use, ability to utilize standard reports and develop custom reports have been real wins for our team.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to use this software! My only mistake was not implementing this more quickly!!

We were manually tracking project time in Excel spreadsheets. The results were unreliable, and most of our team didn't complete the time tracking on a daily basis, making the data unsound. The manual analysis of the data was taking hours. Now, with Clicktime, my team members spending <15 minutes tracking time on a weekly basis. The data is more accurate as they are doing the tracking activites daily and project names/cost centers/project numbers are standardized across the board. Prior to using ClickTime, our team was only capturing ~$500K/year in project work. Since we have implemented the solution, we are now capturing $1M+/year! The finance folks love the boost to our bottom line!!

Learn more about ClickTime

ClickTime Videos

Learning about ClickTime?

* We monitor all ClickTime reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.