ClickUp

ClickUp is an online tool for project management and work collaboration.

Work for ClickUp?

Learning about ClickUp?

ClickUp Reviews

Ask ClickUp a Question
Showing 110 ClickUp reviews
ClickUp review by <span>Tobias M.</span>
Tobias M.

"By far the best free online project management tool"

What do you like best?

The layout is very clear.

ClickUp is straightforward and easy to use; also by people who don't have experience in project management.

It is not overloaded with very specific functions that will only be available in some particular cases.

The only difference between the free version and the paid version is the amount of storage space. All other tools (25 or so) I tested, only offer rudimentary features in the free version.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I don't dislike anything. A backup or export function (e.g. as a simple database format like sqlite) would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though ClickUp is still pretty new, it's already far ahead of most other online project management tools.

Try it out!

We are a team of researchers and use ClickUp to manage our research progress and align all the projects.

We are now much more organized.

My team accepts this tool as it is very easy to learn and does not have hundreds of functions they won't need anyway.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClickUp
ClickUp review by <span>Barb S.</span>
Barb S.

"Taking Project/Task Management To The Next Level"

What do you like best?

ClickUp provides just the right amount of notifications when you have a deadline approaching! This was a gamechanger --- other PM tools either bombard you (or your client) with notifications while others don't send notifications at all.

New features are being released weekly and the ClickUp support team is fantastic!

The transfer from other PM tools is simple and fast, and finding your way around is fairly intuitive, after watching an overview video.

Being able to assign tasks, allow comments, set deadlines and timers, adding clients, attaching files... I'm a definite ClickUp convert!

What do you dislike?

I am eagerly anticipating adding clients as guests and not as users - I currently pay for the cloud storage (to be able to keep allllll my files in one spot!) and on the pay plan, you currently have to add your clients as users, which you have to pay for. This will be changing soon!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot! You don't have to pay for the product unless you attach files above a certain limit. On the free version, you're also able to add as many users as you'd like. If you love Trello or Asana, give ClickUp a try!

Project management, task organization, client management

What Project Management solution do you use?

ClickUp review by <span>Geoff B.</span>
Geoff B.

"ClickUp should be on everyone's radar as the new standard for productivity and project management"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the huge effort that is put into customer service and constant development of the program. I first looked into ClickUp in August 2017, but it was not yet developed enough for my needs. It has since not only met my needs, but surpasses them, and I've been a happy client since April 2018.

What do you dislike?

My dislikes would be very minor and may become moot in the very near future. The app only loads some of the tasks that would appear on a page (to keep loading quick, I imagine), which means that when I want to view all my tasks I have to scroll down, wait for more to load, scroll down again, wait for more to load, and so on. There are also a few cases where it takes too many clicks to get things done, although I find that's constantly being improved. Finally, the Android app is a bit tedious to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClickUp's customizability may be daunting at first. There are Spaces, Projects, Lists, Tasks, Subtasks, Checklists, and Comments, which means there can be many ways to do things. I would give the program serious consideration—and try it for a few weeks—before signing up with a costlier, more commonly-known program. I am extremely happy with my choice to go with ClickUp.

I've started using ClickUp for everything I need to get done at work. If it will take me longer than 10 minutes to do, it gets added as a task. There is a very handy Chrome extension that makes task creation and time logging very simple. Rather than depending on snoozed emails or an in-the-moment triage of what I need to work on, I use ClickUp to keep myself organized. My previous to-do app was not being developed (at least, there were no significant features being added), I couldn't involve my colleagues, and the flow didn't quite fit the way I work. With ClickUp, there is significant weekly development, I can assign tasks to others, and I can change the flow to fit my needs precisely. On top of all this, it is at a great price point compared to many of the other options out there.

ClickUp review by <span>Simon L.</span>
Simon L.

"Taken from Personal to Business"

What do you like best?

The fact that it’s forever evolving. I join ClickUp a while back now and I can see the project has taken requests and implemented into the software. The team are very responsive and make you feel welcome and individual in their company. I’d been using it for my own personal freelancing but through using in that I’d decided to demo it to our Director and we implemented within the week. I imported from JIRA directly into clickup and that was easy. I altered moved statuses easily after the import as well and within a night had everything ready for people to come into and use in the morning!

What do you dislike?

There’s little I dislike but although it’s evolving in some ways it feels infant. It’s not something I’d imagine will stay a dislike though as the speed at which things get implemented this won’t be true for long.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get on the free plan and try out the software. It’s got API and Zapier integration.

JIRA was fine but the administration of JIRA was far to complex for what we needed. I couldn’t stand getting a new contractor in and assigning them particular projects in JIRA it was a nightmare. So in terms of benefits we’ve seen less time wasted onboarding people because of this.

ClickUp review by <span>Maciej F.</span>
Maciej F.

"Extremely useful and flexible"

What do you like best?

Here's a list of things we really like:

- Flexibility; we can customize things like themes, spaces, and statuses (workflow);

- We can use Filters to view and manage items;

- User Interface is clear and polished and provides us with great User Experience;

- Integrations; we can use external apps e.g. to track time spent on specific item;

- Cross-device and multi-platform; Android app is available in Google Play store;

- Multi-assign; You can assign more than one person to one task!

- Responsive Help Desk - very kind team, they will reply in hours, not days :-)

- Fast development - a lot of new useful features came up since we're using ClickUp;

- Ease of use and simplicity;

- Views: you can use board, list or a box view to manage the issues;

- It's stable - no major bugs even after introducing new features.

I don't remember more but the list of things we like isn't complete... You'll love it, I'm pretty sure about it :-)

What do you dislike?

Actually there's no such thing. We really like every piece of ClickUp application - no major limitations or drawbacks so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like asana and trello, you'll love ClickUp :-)

ClickUp keeps us organized and focused on our goals. We can customize statuses per project or space and manage the items in the way we like it.

ClickUp review by <span>Scott R.</span>
Scott R.

"a flexible tool with great customer support"

What do you like best?

Hard to pint down one thing. A big plus to us is the responsiveness of the team behind ClickUp. Having come into Clickup with little to no prior formalized PM tool experience, the team has been helpful and willing to mature aspects of their product based on our feedback. The product is flexible enough to support a variety of work flows and customizable. Being able to attach comments and conversations to almost any item in the system is nice, and you can easily convert comments into assignable tasks.

What do you dislike?

Not sure there's anything I would say we dislike. There are still components that need time to mature and the product team can't work on everything at once. It's probably more an issue for those of us moving from informal work flows where we still rely on other systems for certain things, but the ability to get information out of the ClickUp is limited. The ability to print reports to PDF or export items for sharing outside the system is limited at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because of our inexperience, we had a few startup pains where we didn't setup our teams in the best way and didn't fully understand the layers of hierarchy that ClickUp has for spaces/projects/lists/tasks. I would suggest thinking through those layers carefully or starting with a test project to make sure you work out how best to use those within your workflow. It took us a few times to find a model that fit our environment

The software projects we are involved in are very complex and involve a large team for development. We were very informal in tracking project and task progress prior to ClickUp and that involved a lot of emails and status meetings, rehashing what features are needed and who's doing what. Sorting through a history of old email chains to find needed details was slow and cumbersome. With ClickUp we're able quickly add and manage needed tasks, attach comments and entire conversations, as well as files, to tasks where we can find them quickly, and see the priority tasks and their statuses. The visibility and the single point of information access is helping us work more efficiently.

ClickUp review by <span>Pol C.</span>
Pol C.

"Flexible and perfect for multiple team personalities"

What do you like best?

Every team member can have the view that they want with just the right information. One member of our team works more with the Card system, the other one with lists and I personally am a list person. We can all have it our way! I also integrate it with Slack and we have a designated channel that pushes updates and comments. I actually use this to review how the team is working rather than logging in into ClickUp throughout the day.

The ability to setup projected times, real times and then report how much each of my lists (which we use for billing cycles) is incurring in time compared to budget is priceless. I also love the integrations which allow me to link and add my Google Drive files.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any major concerns because they keep making new updates with requested features. At the current moment I noticed that when using the mobile app and creating a task, if I didn't save it and click at the top of the screen it closes without seemingly saving my task (or I am not sure where to retrieve) it. I'm sure this will get polished up in a recent update and isn't a big concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would give it a shot as it has so much flexibility. Your ability to activate or not features as well as give users the option of how they want to customize their views is priceless.

Helping coordinate all of our project deliverables, milestones and tracking client hours per billing cycles. It is very easy to use and to know exactly the open items, started, up for review, rework and closed with the custom statuses we have used. I had Podio before and it got too overwhelming to see a high level view which ClickUp allows me to Zoom in and out whenever I need it.

ClickUp review by <span>Micha W.</span>
Micha W.

"Create App for agile project management, software development and private use"

What do you like best?

Flexible, fast and constant updates, create to use. You should like the GUI of Jira. The personal service contact is superb. There a lot of features included without extra costs. The pricing model is fair.

Nice "PowerUp-Like"-Features, which are available in the free version.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing special. All works fine and they get better with every update. I suppose less technical user will find the GUI more or less complex. A bit more customisation would be nice a sepcialy for the "open" and "closed" status.

Realy ... there is nothing more to say :-)

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like the gui of jira, you will like ClickUp.

Agile Software development in teams, alone and for private use with my family for organisation everything.

ClickUp review by <span>Ivan L.</span>
Ivan L.

"Extremely responsive customer support, superb SaaS for any project management"

What do you like best?

ClickUp is so very intuitive and fluid in operation. Admittedly, it was lacking in integrations when we first started over eight months or so ago. But the responsiveness, individual attention and honesty of their customer service has no equal.

The speed of bug fixes, improvements and updates to the service is quite stunning. We have yet have a better experience in these regards, and that is what will keep us using ClickUp.

We also love and depend on ClickUp's integrations with Toggl and Slack.

What do you dislike?

All the drawbacks, bugs and integrations that we experienced has basically been fixed or alleviated. There isn't anything we dislike or hate in its current iteration. Although we could use additional integrations to Zendesk. Also, the Android mobile app is a work in progress still.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is literally no risk in trying ClickUp and they will provide free help in migrating from other platforms. They even helped us with "translating" features, and how we could structure different usage requirements compared to our previous SaaS. But whatever you do, try reaching out to their customer service and experience it for yourself. Their follow-up is fantastic, and they really do seem to care about your difficulties with their software.

Project Management both for Administration and also for Software Development. We migrated from Asana and Jira to ClickUp over eight months ago, and have never looked back. Their customer service is a model for our startup.

ClickUp review by <span>Michał B.</span>
Michał B.

"Many PM tools on the market - the only one really good"

What do you like best?

Here's my selection:

- Flexibility in terms of project / team organization, task statuses

- Various project methodologies supported (traditional, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)

- Easy & flexible views customization / filtering

- Well developed task properties available (subtasks, task checklists, effort assigned, tags, priorities, assignees, formated description, ...)

- Really AWESOME UI & UX making users wanting to use the tool - just look how this tool is beautiful and well organized

- Personally - I love the customizable themes, including my favorite - dark mode

- Mobile / Windows / Chrome app available

- Reasonable pricing strategy

- Great Team listening to the users and implementing the most wanted features within a couple of weeks

What do you dislike?

Pretty basic access restriction features - BUT, as far as I know

Recommendations to others considering the product

We've made a broad review of PM tools available on the market before choosing it, including a number of trials. This one is the best in our opinion.

- Modern project management - we run 2 types of projects: event organization and IT development

- Team productivity support

ClickUp review by <span>Nassim B.</span>
Nassim B.

"Extremely impressive"

What do you like best?

It is very user centric, I like that the user experience is great and I love all the small details that make us very productive while working with ClickUp ! Great product and incredible pace of development. We saw the product evolve in a few month from a basic software to a very complete system.

What do you dislike?

Really, not so many things. However, I can see how there's room for improvement by connecting to even more apps outside of ClickUp ( improving the github integration for instance)

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should definitely check it out. Make your own opinion about it, it should be easy to start anyway

We want to have an agile way of building a saas product. We used to work with pivotal tracker, and moved because we felt of a lot of friction with it. It wasn't flexible enough to make it fit with our workflow. We tried Asana, and different solutions, but we feel it's easy to work with clickup and it made us better at using those kind of tools to improve our product development planning and productivity

ClickUp review by <span>Tate H.</span>
Tate H.

"Keeps Us Organized"

What do you like best?

Our team uses ClickUp to write our weekly agendas, upload documents for sharing, and to add links we want each other to view. We also use it independently from the team and are able to store documents just for ourselves. We like that we have the ability to go from team sharing to individual viewing.

What do you dislike?

There is not much we don't like. Maybe the plain white color, but hey, that is better than crazy vibrant. I also have a hard time collapsing lists on the side bar so I don't have to see all the tasks we have under it. I know it is possible, but it is a bit tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We really like that we can assign someone a task through ClickUp. They will then get an email notification and know what is needed from them. We also are able to add due dates which help keep our time organized.

ClickUp review by <span>Nathan C.</span>
Nathan C.

"The best project management software on the market"

What do you like best?

ClickUp's development team is absolutely top-notch. As a web development consultancy owner, the speed at which ClickUp iterates is astounding. New features roll out routinely, driven by community involvement and voting.

When bugs are discovered, they are quickly addressed. A quick email to ClickUp's CS team will ensure that your needs get handled as quickly as possible. I was personally won over by ClickUp when I discovered a breaking feature related to dates which prevented me from using the software, and their team had it fixed by end-of-day.

What do you dislike?

Absolutely nothing. I have used many of the major project management suites out there (e.g., Jira, Target Process, Asana, Basecamp, Wrike, Notion, Bitrix, Monday, sprintly, several others) and absolutely nothing compares to ClickUp in terms of design, ease of use, or feature completeness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are doing project management of any kind, do yourself a favor and give ClickUp a try. They will not disappoint you.

Breaking tasks down into manageable parts, team management, time management, work iterations, etc.

ClickUp doesn't offer anything that other platforms don't because that would be realistically impossible. There are dozens or hundreds of competing products, and coming up with something completely new would be of no real value. What ClickUp does do is take all of the features that I need, make them easy to use and configure, and makes the dashboard look amazing.

ClickUp review by <span>Daniel F.</span>
Daniel F.

"Amazing workflow, love it!"

What do you like best?

The capacity to add tasks, add people, move tasks from project to project, both in the app and on the web. It loads fast, works fast and it's a lot less cumbersome than Jira/Asana or other similar products.

EVERYONE on our team learned to use it. Devs, artists, non-tech people. That's a huge plus when jumping from other products where.. time and again.. we had to solve flow/process issues that our own people were putting in.

What do you dislike?

When we first started using ClickUp, there were a few glitches and missing features. Not the case anymore. I'd really like a black/dark theme to go with it (they added a light gray theme, we're using that, but it's not enough).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's very easy to use, blends low-maintenance (Trello-like) with power of use and complexity (e.g Jira / Asana)

We are spreading tasks and bugs for mobile/browser games, across different teams in different locales. We have our publishers, our artists and our in-house team use ClickUp to coordinate multiple games at different stages in their development.

We launched one project built entirely with ClickUp and are aiming towards a major launch. We have also been using it to plan patches/DLCs and updates all the way to November 2018. Works like a charm.

ClickUp review by <span>Clair D K.</span>
Clair D K.

"Best project management software I’ve used "

What do you like best?

It captures everything-- UI, functionality, integrations-- at such a no brainer price point for both free users and paid users. I love the fact that it is very customizable and have different views.

What do you dislike?

The fact that there aren’t much demos / templates available. This is great if you are looking for 100% customization, but there were a few odd moments where I felt "I wish I had something to go off of" because I was drawing a bit of blank on how I should be organizing each list / projects.

it is still newer software so there are still some kinks (loading speed on a very occasional basis, gantt chart not being there). but it is nothing big.

Project management, team communication etc. The benefits I am realizing is seeing the clear pipeline of where the tasks are at and also really easy to organize projects across different teams.

ClickUp review by <span>Juan C.</span>
Juan C.

"A great product overall"

What do you like best?

It is a simple and easy-to-use application, perfect fit for many business cases.

We're using it as our main software development planning platform and we've especially loved the fact that it is ever evolving with new and updated features, the great customer support they give, and the way they actually listen to the user's needs to make a better product in the short and medium term.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. We found some glitches at a certain point, but they were quickly fixed in a later release.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go and try the product for yourself. You don't really imagine how easy it is to use until you do take it for a spin.

Much cleaner and simple administration of tasks and projects. The great UX the product offers is a major feature since everyone on the team finds it easy to use.

ClickUp review by <span>Nicolet G.</span>
Nicolet G.

"The most complete project management SaaS"

What do you like best?

I love the clean interface,

Creating templates for recurring projects, sharing projects with clients. It has the features I missed in so many other project management tools. Zapier and Toggl integration, different views to create your workspace.

I love the native Mac & iOS apps so I don't need to hop on the internet.

What do you dislike?

I miss iCal integration, but I have a workaround; I use Zapier & Google Calendar that pops up in BusyCal.

Because of all the options, it is not as intuitive, but once you get the hang of it, it is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even the free tier is complete in functions. Unless you upload a lot of content/pictures you probably won't need to pay for the software. But the price tag is well worth the money.

I am more consistent planning projects and content for my both my businesses in one single app

ClickUp review by <span>Arnaud C.</span>
Arnaud C.

"Project management done right"

What do you like best?

Some "obvious" features that are surprisingly rare elsewhere, more than one user per task for exemple... The whole workflow is really easy to master. Most users should love the concept of Teams / Space / Projects / lists / Tasks. It offers a fantastic flexibility to organise your workflow.

What do you dislike?

For simple tasks & personal management, the workflow can be a bit overkill for some users. The UI / UX on mobile could be better. I miss iCal integration too, but it's planned.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free, just try it and check if you can do what you want with it. It's pretty easy to import data from other products.

It's the perfect tool for me to organise my writing team, dev team for my own content websites, and manage client projects at the same time.

ClickUp review by <span>Bailey G.</span>
Bailey G.

"Great free Project Management software"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of how this is organized. It makes sense to me and feels very easy to use with small but seemingly important features.

What do you dislike?

One thing I have trouble with is looking at all of my tasks, regardless of project, in one place and sorted by due date. I want a list of them with the ones due first at the top and they don't need to be separated by project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my previous role, I was a Web Project Manager. I lived and breathed in PM software - mostly Asana. I do love Asana still but ClickUp has really won me over with really small details but they make a big difference. For example, ClickUp allows you to format tasks better than Asana does (I often found myself wanting to highlight important things in Asana but wasn't able to do so) and it also allows comment assignment, which was another thing I often looked for with Asana if there was a small thing that I needed someone else (other than the task owner) to address. It's easy to use and straightforward!

I'm a Digital Strategist and I have many clients. This helps me easily keep track of my tasks for each one and on top of that, the bucket of work it falls under - setup, task work, monthly recurring phone calls, etc. It's not just a jumble of things to do but it's organized within the project itself.

ClickUp review by <span>Maria Júlia E.</span>
Maria Júlia E.

"Simple and essential"

What do you like best?

What most makes me happy with Clickup is customer service. At first I had some problems with the use of the system and I always went promptly by the team, even on weekends. Whenever I asked for improvements, I was also served quickly. I also like the constant system updates.

What do you dislike?

For me, Clickup's only problem is for creating mass jobs and budget control, but I think it should be solved soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Click Up is an application that really optimizes team time when everyone is engaged. It is also ideal for the manager to follow the processes. I recommend using it completely.

I currently work in a digital marketing and web development company and have been using clickup for 10 months. Previously we used other project management software, but that did not give us so much flexibility when CLickup, although it is specific to our market segment. With Clickup we can solve problems of productivity and organization.

ClickUp review by <span>Nam N.</span>
Nam N.

"Fresh and super potential choice for product/project management"

What do you like best?

ClickUp is easy to use even for non-techy people. Projects created in ClickUp will be well organized. The UI is clean, simple and visual. Most of the basic features required for a project management tool is there (or going to be, or being finetuned).

Supporting is great. ClickUp team is always there to help even for free plan users.

Developement team is working hard. ClickUp is updated so often to keep the app run smooth and has the most productive features.

What do you dislike?

ClickUp is new, so it will lack many things: intergration to popular services, admin control, advanced features like custom field, automation... Those stuffs are being developed so users have to wait at the meantime.

The performance is no so good. ClickUp runs slow on all the flatform.

The free plans doesn't mean so much compare to Trello free plans. ClickUp free plans give only 100MB which will run out in second for any team that have attachments. For the entire build, ClickUp should set users free on storage and strict them on features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClickUp is the right choice for anyone who need a basic, clean and easy-to-use project managment. It's will be not a good choice, at least at this time, if you need many intergrations or advanced features to extense your management process.

We're doing retail and made-to-meaure clothing store. We manage our orders with ClickUp and it helps much on tracking order states, storing customer information, assigning tasks...

ClickUp review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Works perfectly and effectively"

What do you like best?

At the time I was analyzing similar products that had been on the market (Asana, Jira, Drive) to have the development tasks ordered and to be all informed, we used Scrum, we decided to use ClickUp and the result was totally spectacular ....

- Various project methodologies supported (traditional, SCRUM, Kanban, etc.)

- Easy & flexible views customization / filtering

- Mobile app available

- Integrations with external tools - including Google Calendar and time tracking apps ( Harvest )

- Reasonable pricing

What do you dislike?

It costs a little to see all the tasks that are pending in the drop-down, perhaps it would lack some mode of reduced vision, but anyway I say it to say something, the product works very well

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

If you are doing project management of any kind, try ClickUp. It is highly recommended

ClickUp review by <span>Aniekan E.</span>
Aniekan E.

"clickup review for EHEALTH4EVERYONE"

What do you like best?

I like the space, project and list feature, which we have used to separate and group tasks across different projects. i also like the repeat tasks feature, which we have used to set re currency for specific tasks which occurs regularly. Instead of having to recreate the same tasks over and over again. i also like the integration with slack and chrome extention

What do you dislike?

i really dislike the slow loading speed. i do not also like the inability to add due dates to tasks straight from the chrome extension or slack unfurling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would advise people to use clickup as a project management tool for their company, because clickup is new but already meets various high standards and the development on the right traack of becoming the best productivity tool in project management

Having a way to track specific tasks and project with a view across all spaces to see the progress of entire team without having to individually ask each person

ClickUp review by <span>Paul Y.</span>
Paul Y.

"ClickUp is great for individual task/project management too"

What do you like best?

I am a serial task management app user (I haven't used them all, but I've used quite a few). Recently I have been finding success with a Kanban model. ClickUp has proven to be the best Kanban app I have used. One thing I look for in a task/project management app is that it doesn't get in my way. ClickUp certainly does not get in the way. It provides enough fields to allow me to be detailed when I need to be without being excessively complicated. I also like the flexibility of the multiple views and the hierarchical structure. I manage all of my personal tasks along with departmental projects.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to email list items directly into ClickUp, but I have a Zapier Zap set up to handle that. It would also be nice to have more formatting control over the Kanban items.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClickUp does lists better than the other list-based management apps I've used, and it does Kanban better than the other Kanban apps I've used. I recommend giving ClickUp a full test run.

ClickUp has helped me stay on top of my tasks better than any other app I've used.

ClickUp review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"A flexible and still easy-to-use tool for project management - plus excellent customer service!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about Clickup is that it has so many features and customizations - they really have thought of everything. Yet, I never get lost in the system - things are where you expect to find them and they just work. I have been very happy with the product and have recommended it to several friends. Almost as good as the product is Clickup's customer service - they are fast and very helpful. When we switched to Clickup from Asana, some of the features had not yet been rolled out, but, one-by-one, the company has delivered on its promises, so we now basically have all the features we need.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really - Clickup really is a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a project management program that you can truly customize to capture all the nuances of your project, give Clickup a try.

We are a nonprofit working in international development, trying to coordinate a small team in 4 different countries and working in 23 African countries.

ClickUp review by <span>Christophe B.</span>
Christophe B.

"Best MGMT software out there"

What do you like best?

- ease of use

- user and team oriented

- commited to push new features on a regular basis

What do you dislike?

NOTHING. I DISLIKE NOTHING

Free under 100MB, what's not to like ?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in the mindset of being more productive. Then talk about it with your teammates. Read Getting things done. Implement. Read it again. Share it with teammates. Open Clickup. Sign up.

We are implementing two systems:

- the lean startup

- the getting things done system

Clickup allows us to communicate, organize and have a clear picture of where we stand on every project. We do not compromise on clarity, priority or status. Clickup takes the mgmt tool to the next level. It's better than Trello or monday or even ASANA - by better I mean, it's whole.

Clickup has understood that teams look for functionality and ease of use. The experience is smooth and stress free. I'm very bullish on it.

ClickUp review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"My most favorite all-in-one project management tool!"

What do you like best?

• It has tons of features that are suitable for my team's needs (multiple assignees, integrated with Toggl, etc, checklists, subtasks, set due dates, etc.)

• The very first thing that attracted me to ClickUp was the Kanban board. But I love the List view and Box view also especially for someone who manages projects; you get to see what everyone is doing.

• I adore assigned comments feature as it will really make sure that your comment that needs attention doesn't get lost in the whole comment thread

• I love their Feedback request platform. Every user's voice is heard there and you get to see the progress of all the updates

• Cheaper compared to other tools

• Customer service is superb. They are very accommodating

What do you dislike?

• There is a bit of lag sometimes but I'm pretty sure they're fixing it

Recommendations to others considering the product

• For those who need API to integrate with their current system, ClickUp has that

• For organizing freaks, this is for you!

• This is perfect for design teams as well as they will be releasing an Image mockup feature soon

• I'm not exaggerating but so far, everything! It was a struggle before with the tool that I used as it's hard for assignees to be updated with their queued tasks. But with the help of ClickUp, it's easier to track everything.

ClickUp review by <span>Kenny D.</span>
Kenny D.

"Finally, A Platform that Gets Team Project & Task Management RIGHT"

What do you like best?

I love the passion the ClickUp team has. It shows in their rapid pace of development, the adoption of customer feature requests, and way they think. It's clear they are thinking things through with their users in mind. Everything is logical, in the right place, and feels natural to work with--no matter how you work. They also have native Windows and Mac apps.

What do you dislike?

At first I thought the UI was too light and hard to read. They fixed that with a high contrast mode and some other tweaks that have made it perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great program. Totally customizable and has great team communication.

I have several clients with several simultaneous projects happening at the same time. Most other packages seem bulky and require several steps to enter and view data. ClickUp makes it much easier with a clean dashboard, multiple ways to add tasks, and a great filter option.

ClickUp review by <span>Agata K.</span>
Agata K.

"Help us a lot to manage out projects!"

What do you like best?

ClickUp is a very user-friendly software and you dont need any special training to start using it efficiently. It works very well in our company where we do projects in small teams. These projects can be easily reflected by spaces. Moreover, maybe it is because of my vanity but I like that ClickUp people wrote me that they will love me even if I dont give this review ;)

What do you dislike?

It is really hard to find any disadvantages of ClickUp. I would say it could be helpful to add some feature/project type that allows you easy to manage projects which are carried out by only 1 or 2 people from tech team. For example you have only to-do list with bugs to fix and you use tick box to mark task as finished.

It helped us to replace several project management tools we used to use with only one - ClickUp which gives us all feature we need. It significantly helped us to improve communication between developers and business team.

ClickUp review by <span>Brandon A.</span>
Brandon A.

"Great customer service! But still a work in progress."

What do you like best?

It's pretty easy to use while still having the features that you need to help get things done. They have a roadmap of what they are trying to get done, the user docs are very handy and easy to read. I also like that they have customer suggestions and ways to vote on things for prioritization. For the most part, they are very customer-centric on making things that the users want instead starting with a solution, then looking for a problem to fix.

What do you dislike?

So far, we can't use clickup across the company for what we want to use it for because of minimal options for notifications. They are working on that, hopefully it will be done soon. Also, the complexity is starting to grow, which I am a little bummed out that I couldn't get my company switched over sooner so that we could have grown with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get in soon so you can grow with the product. I'm a little worried that it will get too complicated for non-technical users.

Managing engineering work flows through our office and onto the production floor. We haven't been able to move over to this yet because of the notifications.

ClickUp review by <span>Roy J.</span>
Roy J.

"The most feature rich task management app to date."

What do you like best?

It's hard to condense into one paragraph all the goodness of ClickUp. But if pushed, I'd say that my favorite is the top level list view in the system.

It is very convenient to overview *everything*, both in periodic reviews and in during work.

It includes some feature that are hard to find in other task management systems, most importantly for me: start dates, tags, sub tasks and actionable comments that are encapsulated within tasks (without cluttering the system).

It would also be wrong to point the good parts of ClickUp without mentioning the amazing team behind it.

They respond and act on emails within hours.

What do you dislike?

There are still some crucial features missing (reminders, some android widgets, the web app is a little slow), but the rate of progress of this app is astounding. And even as it is today, it's still one of the best task management apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great product and I comfortably recommend it.

Personal task/project management (GTD oriented).

ClickUp review by <span>Tamaryn T.</span>
Tamaryn T.

"I love it, but there are flaws"

What do you like best?

I really like the privacy settings/teams/project settings. This has been really helpful.

What do you dislike?

The UX is rather clunky. I know click is in the name, but I hate using my mouse if I don't have to. I'd love more functions from ASANA, like Selecting multiple tasks just by highlighting. Being able to select multiple subtasks. More control over the views, (example hiding comments) and I would love to be able to open/close check/uncheck etc. with keyboard hotkeys. You're starting to do that but it's not where it needs to be to compete with ASANA. Font colors should be part of Rich Text too. I will say your rich text areas are REALLY awesome have do come with a lot of functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand the pricing.

It does a lot, but needs to do a lot more in terms of simplifying ease of UX and views.

Mainly, we're trying to get rid of or cut back on Email. We're trying to keep projects on task either internal projects or client projects. We're trying to keep everyone on the same page.

ClickUp review by <span>Yvonne Heimann 💻 B.</span>
Yvonne Heimann 💻 B.

"On the way to be THE BEST"

What do you like best?

How many hours do you have?!

ClickUp has done an amazing job to offer a project management system that is versatile enough to handle a team with many different ways of thinking an working.

All the different ways of sorting and displaying make sit really simple working in teams.

In addition to that, it surpasses asana in functionality with lightning speed without having to go pro. And when you go pro on clickup, you can start with 1 member!!!

taking all my tasks and scheduling them in my daily (google) calendar right through the app finally holds me accountable and allows me to see what I really can get done...rather then overscheduling my ever running to do list and getting frustrated that I haven't even gotten halfway done.

What do you dislike?

I can not wait for more detailed user management! I know it's in the works <3

planning

scheduling

done

clickup is an all-around tool to finally get stuff done, and not just plan to get it done

ClickUp review by <span>Jeremy T.</span>
Jeremy T.

"Excellent platform with incredible flexibility and insanely great customer support!"

What do you like best?

I love the team behind Clickup, I can tell they truly care about having the best project management platform and care for their users. I love Clickup's clean and easy to use web and mobile apps and I really like that it gives you the ability to have spaces and multiple different views customizable for what ever it is you are working on. I love that they listen to user feedback and are always adding new and very useful features.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there is anything I dislike about it. I think I just wish there were some guides or deployable templates for setting up the best workflow for particular project types and that you can make certain fields required.

We can now visualize what our team is working on and see how a project evolves and where we can make improvements in our workflow.

ClickUp review by User

"Finally I can stop looking for productivity software!"

What do you like best?

Clickup is gorgeous. Hands down it's the best looking solution I have come across, which means everything to me as an artist and designer. I've tried so many other productivity solutions and even if they had all the features I was looking for, I wouldn't use them if I didn't like the look and feel. Plus, customer service are helpful, responsive and super upbeat.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, there's a few features that I am waiting for but generally the team are really responsive and open to suggestion and feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I always say Clickup is like Asana and Trello had a gorgeous lovechild who looked better and performed better than both.

I am running a number of different ventures and I love having each business (and personal) set up separate yet together. I am more productive because I'm no longer looking endlessly for a productivity solution.

ClickUp review by <span>Yavuz A.</span>
Yavuz A.

"ClickUp does what it needs to do, and does it right"

What do you like best?

Interface is clean and features are complete. It really allows us to focus on what needs to be done. When comparing to other similar tools we found ClickUp to work the easiest for us with the best workflow.

What do you dislike?

The native application for macOS is an Electron app which is resoruce hungry. Also when shutting down the computer it warns me if I really want to close the app and there is no way to disable the warning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most project management solutions have trials. We have tried several solutions and came to the conclusion that ClickUp works best for us. I would recommend to make use of the trials!

We use ClickUp as a tool to sum up tasks and lists which needs to be done. It also helps us to quickly take note of an idea which needs more attention later.

ClickUp review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Great option for project management, but mobile app is not the best"

What do you like best?

The desktop app (Windows/Mac). I like all of the options that are provided for managing projects--different views and the ability to set due dates and use sub-tasks and many other little things that are not options in other project management programs.

What do you dislike?

The mobile app. Its pretty awful. I've tried it on my iPhone and iPad and its pretty confusing to move around in it and I can never seem to get an idea of whats going on when using it. When I get into the desktop app (or website), I'm back in familiar territory. If the mobile app got a full overhaul and was redesigned from the ground up, I think I'd use it more. (we switched to ClickUp from Flow--they had a great mobile app).

Mainly just using it for overall project management and task management.

ClickUp review by <span>Tavis Joseph I.</span>
Tavis Joseph I.

"After a long search, we have finally settled on our project management tool!"

What do you like best?

The overall platform is great and their vision to fix project management is what the industry has needed. It's perfect for Convetit in that we can customize the tool with everything we need. Our team actually enjoys using ClickUp as well, unlike everything else we have tried previously.

What do you dislike?

ClickUp at the moment is missing Gantt charts and task dependencies. This is on their roadmap and the team promises to have them soon. They also need a few more integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for small teams at the moment. If you are larger check out their roadmap and make sure they have what you need. If not view when they will have it.

Quickly communicating and turning that communication into action.

ClickUp review by <span>Jess M.</span>
Jess M.

"Everything You Need"

What do you like best?

The customization abilities. I’ve used so many PM systems that force you to look at things a certain way, or use certain features (that you don’t want or don’t need). It’s refreshing to have so much control and to be able to turn features on or off.

What do you dislike?

It can be a bit of a learning curve, but that’s really the only downside in my opinion.

I’m now actually able to manage a remote team without spending a million hours just getting people up to speed or tracking tasks and projects.

ClickUp review by <span>Mario A.</span>
Mario A.

"The Smart Choice for Product Management!"

What do you like best?

After doing a lot of research and using other productivity platforms such as Trello, Redbooth, Monday, and Asana, we decided Clickup has all of the functionality we need all in a beautiful and intuitive interface.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't have the ability to add a custom color to the interface. However, there are already many colors you can choose from.

Our company uses Slack for team communication and Clickup for project management. It's easy to keep our entire team on track and see what everyone is working on at a glance.

ClickUp review by <span>James B.</span>
James B.

"Great tool! Flexible, fun and very useful!"

What do you like best?

Besides the flexibility of ClickUp, I love that they keep improving on it and rolling out more and more great new features!

What do you dislike?

A couple of the team members have requested more flexibility to colour 'columns' in the list view or specific tasks to make it easier for them to use as it's very minimal and clean at the moment. Not a problem with me but not to everyone's taste!

We've experienced better team collaboration on projects and ClickUp has increased our visibility of the team's workload.

The management of notifications and being involved in specific projects or tasks is brilliant so you don't get overwhelmed or included on stuff you're not interested in. It's just clear and easy to use - a very effective tool!

ClickUp review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Awesome Task Manager"

What do you like best?

It takes some getting used to but overall it is very intuitive. You can track different tasks, goals, etc. It is very easy to add other team memebers and keep track of time each memeber spends on a particular project.

What do you dislike?

What I am still trying to figure out is how to get better notifications. It would be nice to get them like other task management tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you dive into the software, use the tutorials they have set up for you. This will immensely help you start running in the right direction.

Collaboration with ClickUp is great. I can create different teams for different jobs or goals that need to be met and everyone will get notified when someone is working on it.

ClickUp review by Administrator in Civil Engineering
Administrator in Civil Engineering

"La migliore app di Project management che abbia mai utilizzato."

What do you like best?

E' fatta benissimo, si integra perfettamente con le altre app (google calendar), permette di impostare priorità, data di scadenza e soprattutto la data d'inizio di una task. Ha le task ripetitive e permette di inserire gli status personalizzati. Inoltre è possibile aggiungere commenti, e soprattutto tenere traccia di tutti i passi fatti nello svolgimento dei vari compiti ricostruendo post opera l'intero flusso di azioni.

What do you dislike?

Al momento non è possibile condividere il singolo progetto ma si deve condividere l'intero team. Questo non va bene per chi lavora con tanta gente e avrebbe la necessità di condividere con ognuno di loro solo alcuni determinati progetti (La cosa si fa facilmente con todoist).

Lo utilizzo nel campo dell'ingegneria civile e nella gestione dei progetti correlati.

ClickUp review by <span>Ted H.</span>
Ted H.

"Most flexible project management out there"

What do you like best?

Very customizable to your own stages, prioritizations, each space can have different steps a project goes through. Very understandable user interface!

What do you dislike?

Not as well known as Asana or others, so fewer integrations with other tools

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are adding features very quickly, so if they don't support something you need right now they will likely be adding it soon. Very open to feedback unlike other PM solutions (Basecamp)

Managing multiple client interactions, handling contractors and setting priorities. Now added tracking time for them. Very useful.

ClickUp review by <span>Kerry M.</span>
Kerry M.

"Personal, direct and empowering"

What do you like best?

The fantastic personal service and the responsiveness of the development team. Collectively, the ClickUp team make you feel like an important client, and you receive a response to suggestions and ideas. It becomes an involving process.

What do you dislike?

I know the team is working on it, but some of the layouts would benefit from more contrast to ease orientation on the page. Also, the Android App could be a little more user-friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most definitely give it a try. It is the best solution that we have been able to find.

We are a professional services firm that runs a diversity of projects for a variety of clients. Click Up helps us stay on point and to prioritise what needs to be done.

ClickUp review by <span>Timothy B.</span>
Timothy B.

"My favorite project management app on the market"

What do you like best?

I love being able to assign comments to team members! This made such a difference in our productivity that I'll never use software without it again.

What do you dislike?

I've run into a few bugs, but within a day or two of reporting they have all been fixed.

Important tasks were always falling through the cracks when an issue would surface, and this led to work piling up on our already busy team. We would scramble to fix our issues, but we would forget many of the points brought up in the heat of the moment. With assigned comments, this is completely a thing of the past.

ClickUp review by <span>Martin G.</span>
Martin G.

"Lots of potential - and it's being realised"

What do you like best?

Very responsive to input from users resulting in quick development. Great brand personality. It thinks just like I do so personally I find it very intuitive to use. I like the sophisticated filters and the Chrome extension is quick and simple. Tags mean I can follow Dave Allen's GTD methodology. I can use it across many teams in different parts of my life, both business and personal.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, as such, but I wish it was better known so there could be more integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it. You'll know quite quickly if it is for you.

On the whole other team members find it easier to embrace than similar solutions - that means a greater take up.

ClickUp review by <span>Kin C.</span>
Kin C.

"Clickup Review"

What do you like best?

Clickup is easy to use, intuitive and after all, it just works. In addition, excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

In general, I have some issues with the mobile app, sometimes the mobile app does not sync up with the web version after an update is done via web. It would be nice if a offline feature is implemented. While I am modifying an item, I keep getting the "not connected" alert if I don't get any internet reception.

Bug tracking,

ClickUp review by <span>Kristin J.</span>
Kristin J.

"Easy and intuitive"

What do you like best?

Task organization and completion management is extremely easy with simple statuses.

What do you dislike?

Would like some additional features, but the platform appears to be rolling out new ones on a regular basis—I've already seen the addition of importing and due dates.

ClickUp is super helpful in allowing me to see how my team is progressing on various projects. We save lots of time in our weekly team meetings and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks. Plus, as a manager, I feel more confident in my team getting their to-dos done on time and being a bit more hands off, which frees up more of my time.

ClickUp review by <span>Mikkel T.</span>
Mikkel T.

"Easy access to task overview from anywhere"

What do you like best?

Clickup is so easy to use, and the fact that you can access it from any device is a big help in our daily work.

What do you dislike?

Still missing the task templates, but it should be there in a few weeks.

That is going to help us so much in our daily work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

World class support, !!

All our task is stored in one system, each person in our store can access the data from anywhere.

ClickUp review by <span>Austin E.</span>
Austin E.

"Great tool with a new perspective on project management!"

What do you like best?

The look and feel of the product is great. Additionally, I love that their client success team is friendly, quick to respond, and work to get any feature requests added!

What do you dislike?

There are a few features missing that I need. ClickUp has been good about sharing their roadmap with me so I look forward to seeing this change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClickUp is a fantastic product and encourage anyone looking for a project management tool to try it out.

Ensuring work doesn't slip through the cracks. Anything can be turned into an account item and their 3 different views allow me to stay on top of everything.

ClickUp review by <span>Tab D.</span>
Tab D.

"Easy to Use, Easy to Customize... a Great Tool for Collaboration"

What do you like best?

Because ClickUp offers an option to import data from Todoist (our previous project manager) it was very quick and easy to make the switch. A nice feature is the ability to export your ClickUp data to .csv so it can be saved for offsite backups...a must for us since we operate in a hurricane prone area.

What do you dislike?

Not much, although a module for mind-mapping projects/tasks would be helpful.

Managing our social media calendar, editorial calendar flow, and related marketing tasks, keeping track of backups and offsite inventory status. Our team used Todoist for years, but it was too static for long-term implementation and not flexible enough so we moved on to ClickUp.

ClickUp review by <span>Guido H.</span>
Guido H.

"Great project management tool"

What do you like best?

The flexibility is unheard of - everything is possible. My team is very happy with our choice for ClickUp.

What do you dislike?

It's still in active development. Sometimes you miss a feature. Development is quick, however, and the devs are truly actively listening to the users.

A business with a pretty chaotic life: the theatre. Everything can Hadith at any given moment. We need a tool can rely on, that feeds us information, not just data.

ClickUp review by <span>Cameron D.</span>
Cameron D.

"Best project management tool"

What do you like best?

One of the best customer support teams that listens to user feedback and replies very fast. Ease of use for all kinds of projects. Constantly being updated with great new features.

What do you dislike?

Cannot use multiple company emails to log into respecetive teams. Can only use one central email. Very minor and believe this feature will (hopefully) be added soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it. You won't regret it. Constantly changing and improving for the better. Looking forward to future updates!

As a team who works remotely, ClickUp serves as the central point where we can all communicate, share ideas and get work done without having to be in the same room.

ClickUp review by <span>Sidney N.</span>
Sidney N.

"One of the Best Task/Time Tracking Tool"

What do you like best?

ClickUp is a reliable platform that allows easy organization of tasks for teams. It is flexible, has good integration with other platforms and increases productivity. The ClickUp team works hard to develop new features. I particularly like the theme customization..

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I still think there is room for improvement.

Being an Information Technology company, we use ClickUp for tracking project and tasks. ClickUp is essentially useful for us since when we need to assign tasks, the integration with Slack ensures a quick and smooth update of task status while the email notification provides reminders and ensures that tasks are completed on time.

ClickUp review by <span>Gustavo B.</span>
Gustavo B.

"Great project management tool"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, customisable, has great support, and it's always improving with new functionalities.

What do you dislike?

It lacks functionalities for agile methods (for example: gantt and burndown charts, sprints organization)

I'm solving project and staff management issues. With ClickUp I'm able to organize tasks for all my projects, and I can use it to improve the management of members of my company, besides having better feedback of they do.

ClickUp review by <span>Benoit B.</span>
Benoit B.

" The most scalable and responsive task management solution"

What do you like best?

Responsiveness and listening to the development team. And the constant evolution of the application

What do you dislike?

The lack of French translation of the solution. The inability to properly manage members and rights. No instant Chrome notification . Several small features, but that should all happened soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Much better than most solutions. Forget Trello and Co.

Management and discussion of tasks between team members. Tracking advanced projects for our customers

ClickUp review by <span>Matt C.</span>
Matt C.

"Amazing, Feature Rich Product! "

What do you like best?

Feature Rich, AMAZING support, the team is always available for support and suggestions!

What do you dislike?

Not really anything - the team does an amazing job with this product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an OUTSTANDING product! The ClickUp team is VERY responsive, loves to hear feedback and will make updates and improvements based on that feedback! It is an overall amazing company and product! I recently upgraded to the pro account (very cheap!) and it's even better than the free account.

I need a task manager to support my work, while ClickUp is a project manager, it is very useful to meet my needs as an individual

ClickUp review by <span>Rachid E.</span>
Rachid E.

"Great for project planning!f"

What do you like best?

The flexibility, many options, tried other similar project planning tools but clickup is by far the best for me!

What do you dislike?

Some utilities are still being developed but it's a matter of time. Development is on a weekly basis and new features are being added constantly.

Project planning company wise, consulting projects, preparation of speeches and coaching. Also for private project planning I am using Clickup.

ClickUp review by User

"All of the features I've been looking for in one place"

What do you like best?

ClickUp is constantly evolving at a huge pace. The developers are incredibly open to suggestions and implement them more quickly than any other app I've ever seen. It has the functionality of so many of the project management tools I've used all rolled in to one. It is incredibly flexible and enjoyable to use. Support is incredibly fast and helpful too.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot, to be honest. The Android app currently can't show checklists, although that should be changing this week as I understand it. Also, it can be a bit slow to load, something which I suspect will be dealt with by the developers given their past history.

I'm still learning to use it to its full potential, but it really does help to keep me organised. Tagging is fantastic and it's intuitive to use.

ClickUp review by <span>Adrian B.</span>
Adrian B.

"Excellent task/project management platform with great support"

What do you like best?

A task management platform that responds quickly to user's requests. We asked for integration with the time recording service that we use and this was done in fairly quick time. The support is brilliant with responsive emails communicated in plain English.

What do you dislike?

When creating a task, it doesn't automatically add to the project you have highlighted. No option to create a recurring task for the quick add feature.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the free version for as long as you need before deciding whether you need/want to pay for the upgrade.

Small business managing recurring projects and tasks with remote workers.

ClickUp review by <span>Anthony B.</span>
Anthony B.

"Trying new tools to collaborate with my team and stay on top of action items."

What do you like best?

I'm enjoying that I can quickly change the view of the information I'm looking at with just a click. I also like that I can make anything an action item!

What do you dislike?

I need Gantt charts and they don't have them. It's on their public roadmap for July though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a growing tool with excellent customer service.

When communicating with tasks action items would be lost because there was no way to track. With ClickUp I can assign comments and ensure it gets taken care of.

ClickUp review by <span>Andy B.</span>
Andy B.

"Excellent Project Management system across multiple platforms"

What do you like best?

Well featured project management system & good value.

I love that ClickUp is available on almost all platforms - I use it on Web, Mac & iOS. Changes made in one place sync to all other platforms immediately.

The platform is updated most weeks, therefore, the feature-set is growing fast.

What do you dislike?

There is no concept of a 'customer' therefore it is difficult to sync properly with CRM &/or Accounts systems. This means invoicing is completely separated from job management.

Job Management both internally & for customer work.

Task reminders on both a one-off & recurring basis.

ClickUp review by <span>Rob T.</span>
Rob T.

"They must have 100 developers!"

What do you like best?

Devotion to clean design. Incredibly quick feature additions and insanely transparent and timely communications of updates.

What do you dislike?

Still a bit challenging to find "MY" way of doing things. Not sure if this is going to cost at some point. We're not really storing documents so I'm guessing we'll be always free?

Project management. Customization is the biggest benefit.

ClickUp review by <span>Panagiotis B.</span>
Panagiotis B.

"Easy to use allaround company organization."

What do you like best?

Easy to grasp. No major bugs even with new features. Regular updates and continuous developing.

Many views and a lot of features. More than enough for my situation.

As we were early on the train new features we give enough time to new features in order to understand and adopt the right workflow for our needs.

What do you dislike?

Not very fast when minor bugs are reported but cannot expect better from a product in such rapid development.

Organizational problems, team management and project management. We are a team without project manager. Click up is our master.

ClickUp review by <span>Alexia L.</span>
Alexia L.

"Best tool for PM"

What do you like best?

- Very well organized and ergonomic

- Easy to custom filtering/views

- Best tool to communicate with the team on some tasks and issues

- Best tool to follow tasks ad projects

- Personal to do list + projects backlog and so much more all in one tool.

What do you dislike?

A read-only mode is missing so I could share some views with other member of the company who don't use clickup.

I'd like to customize my dashboard a bit more (colors and so on).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it!

Project management - follow up of projects

ClickUp review by Administrator

"On the road to perfection"

What do you like best?

The business model is what fits us the best. A way better than any other similar tool, it is a pure productivity and tasks progress planning. It also has two different themes (white and dark) and have a lot of integrations that allow ClickUp to talk with many third parties useful tools. The cross-device availability is very, very helpful for liquid teams.

What do you dislike?

The interface and the experience are sometimes overwhelming. Many functions are really not needed but still take space in the global view making it not easy even after months of use.

It allows us to have our work progress under one roof and one dashboard. We came to ClickUp from the now defunct Producteev, thinking no one could match its laserlike-focus on tasks managing. We were wrong.

ClickUp review by <span>Alice O.</span>
Alice O.

"Amazing Customer Service and constant innovation "

What do you like best?

I love how quick they respond to questions, how fast they implement ideas, and how easy the program is to use.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is barely anything bar a bug or two that the team are quick to fix

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a call with one of the team members, they are always happy to do a demo so you can ask questions to see if it is a good fit!

Efficiency - Click Up status and re-set dates have made life as a Project Manager easy

ClickUp review by <span>Olivia A.</span>
Olivia A.

"Great way to stay organized and productive :) "

What do you like best?

Having 3 different views I can quickly switch between. I also love that I can make bulk edits to multiple tasks rather than having to make changes one by one.

What do you dislike?

I got a little confused during onboarding. I was able to reach out to customer service and they quickly helped me out though!

I'm keeping up with where I am in my workflow of what I need to get done!

ClickUp review by <span>Orlando L.</span>
Orlando L.

"Perfect for construction project management"

What do you like best?

Since we handle and work on various projects for other companies, we can divide projects based on the developer company. Also, we can have all projects highlighted in a specific color to easily signal the status.

What do you dislike?

Subtask descriptions and details are impossible to access via the Clickup iPhone App.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Well worth it.

We can view the status of all projects in the list view of the application, so we always know where the project is and not have any project fall behind.

ClickUp review by <span>Christian P.</span>
Christian P.

"Very useful planning tool"

What do you like best?

The flexibility of organizing planning points in their own spaces, custom statuses, etc.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major, mainly that the desktop app could use some integration of time tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a planning and project/time management tool, definitely try it out, there is a free account available with most of the features.

It helps me plan my time and keeps me on track with different projects, my writing has been more efficient / consistent since I started using ClickUp

ClickUp review by User in Music
User in Music

"The best of all management systems"

What do you like best?

Being able to switch between multiple views! I love the fully functional task creation with formatted text including embedded pictures, subtasks and task checklists, priority due dates, and attachment uploads. I don't use the board view much, but I quite often switch between the list view and calendar view.

What do you dislike?

There is no CSV import - although it sounds as if they are working on it. Deleting a task doesn't remove it from Google Calendar if that syncing is enabled. As a work-around, I'm able to delete from Google Cal and it deletes from Clickup.

Organizing the many tasks and projects that are currently happening - as well as project ideas that may be worked on someday.

ClickUp review by <span>Oleksandr Y.</span>
Oleksandr Y.

"Nice design"

What do you like best?

For me as creative director is very important to have nice and good looking tools. Plus it has good structure and easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

It can't be white labeled, so all my clients see ClickUp logo instead of our brand.

The biggest benefits are options to see what your team member does and what tasks are assigned to him/her. We used to be on Trello but when you have many boards is difficult to track all the tasks.

ClickUp review by <span>Miriam  Z.</span>
Miriam Z.

"Powerful Project Management Software"

What do you like best?

Simplicity of the features make easy onboarding

What do you dislike?

We do not have any complaints to report.

Trying to pull the company from many different providers to one has been difficult but so rewarding. The most active use is in marketing, planning, assigning and keeping track of the hundreds of projects, all equally important and time sensitive. I still think we do way to much in email but this all takes time. It has proven the cross-functionality is seamless.

ClickUp review by Administrator in Computer Games
Administrator in Computer Games

"Best Productivity Tool Out There"

What do you like best?

Simplicity. Although ClickUp have a lot of features combined all together where lots of productivity tool missing, ClickUp's KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid) approach allows each colleague to get used to it as fast as possible. Even if you are working with budgets, or squashing bugs you can customize your layout to suit your needs.

What do you dislike?

Have been waiting for Gannt chart feature for a long time. For me, right now ClickUp only lacks Gannt support.

We have tried lots of productivity tools, both paid and free. ClickUp offers lots of features free where other tools ask for a price. This is especially a great tool for start-ups, and help us focus more on production.

ClickUp review by <span>Cody J.</span>
Cody J.

"Clean, easy to use project management"

What do you like best?

Privacy is big for me. With ClickUp I can choose who has access to what and change this at anytime.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding could have been improved. I called and got a demo and was all taken care of though!

Deadlines. Our team is bad about being late on projects. The platform and due dates features helps us tremendously here

ClickUp review by <span>Ryan K.</span>
Ryan K.

"PM software I actually enjoy! "

What do you like best?

Customizing literally everything. I can customize my teams, projects, and workflows.

What do you dislike?

So far no issues! It meets all of my needs in my organization. Managements happy as well as the employees!

I just started a new company a few weeks ago and saw a lack of organization. I implemented ClickUp to help this and it has been well received!

ClickUp review by <span>Martin F.</span>
Martin F.

"Best project tracking tool I've used"

What do you like best?

Love the speed of this application. Extremely impressed with the speed of updates.

The feature voting is awesome!

What do you dislike?

One slight drawback is sometimes great features are changed, hiding or making functionality less useful. Very slight drawback though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, you WILL be impressed!

We have tried several ways of tracking projects. ClickUp is by far the best one yet.

The comments, tagging, notifications, assignee, and watches are all great features.

ClickUp review by <span>Fredy C.</span>
Fredy C.

"Nice experience"

What do you like best?

ClickUp has many options to handle a lot of tasks. It has a great interface.

What do you dislike?

Team filter on the left side can be improved with other o filter options.

Getting organized with teammates.

ClickUp review by <span>Alex S.</span>
Alex S.

"New user and big fan!"

What do you like best?

The overall platform. The three different views are great for switching up how to look at my work

What do you dislike?

Maybe a few more features, but their roadmap seems to have everything on the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this!

Prioritizing work and making sure things get done

ClickUp review by <span>Patrik M.</span>
Patrik M.

"So far the best PM tool I've used"

What do you like best?

I like the overall design and the simplicity. I think it also really nice that the have very frequent updates and new features.

What do you dislike?

Honestly? I haven't found anything I don't like. (yet ;) )

We need to work with teams in other countries around the world, so ClickUp makes it easier for us to organize tasks and keep track of our progress.

"Perfect"

What do you like best?

It really give us control of our tasks and their history, making it easy to keep track of everything we do or have to do. Yet, it can be free!

What do you dislike?

They don't give enough storage space in the free version

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

We had to have 3 softwares to make what clickup do for us

ClickUp review by User

"Great management software service for startups "

What do you like best?

Ability to record tasks and progress so easily. It is key to being able to use a tool, rather than a process in house

What do you dislike?

Navigating all the options for viewing all the time. Maybe let me choose if I want board or list etc per project?

Tracking and coordination of burn down lists and new features

ClickUp review by <span>Sam K.</span>
Sam K.

"Very productive and user friendly application"

What do you like best?

Creating spaces for different teams, the like function, able to customize the work status in each steps. Simply a great place to organize a organization's tasks.

What do you dislike?

Searching function. Please add more sorting categories such as recent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please add sorting the search results by recent.

We are a start-up. Great tool for internal work organization.

ClickUp review by <span>Giuseppe G.</span>
Giuseppe G.

"Flexible tool continuously updated!"

What do you like best?

The flexibility that allows it to be used in different departments of the company, from development to administration.

Frequent updates that improve it continuously

What do you dislike?

Al momento non riesco a trovare dei veri punti deboli per questo tool

Siamo riusciti a strutturare dei processi interni che prima si perdevano tra le varie persone coinvolte

ClickUp review by User in Computer Software

"Very efficient and user friendly productivity tool around"

What do you like best?

Very easy to organize things up. Neat and customizable UI. Especially the Board mode lets us easily delegate tasks to proper team members and visualize the progress

What do you dislike?

Not dislike but still waiting for the Gant Chart support

Recommendations to others considering the product

At least give ClickUp a try, and observe the neat flow

We are developing a game project and organizing the required mechanics to be implemented in a feasible fashion is important. So with ClickUp we can set the priorities easily. The new Notes feature is also helpful, to check internal details in one place

ClickUp review by <span>Mauricio R.</span>
Mauricio R.

"Amazing App, Constant Update and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

The UI and constant Improvements make it easy to operate on a daily basis with multiple teams.

What do you dislike?

Waiting for new features!!, the team is making every effort to bring new updates, but that makes me want more.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try IT!

Working with multiple teams / tasks. Productivity Tracking, Roadmaping and Time Management.

ClickUp review by User

"User friendly task management system"

What do you like best?

The ease of which I'm able to navigate through the system

What do you dislike?

It does not have a capability to send auto email follow ups to our clients

We've been able to solve task management issues we had before and have one central "hub" where the entire team's tasks are housed.

ClickUp review by <span>Michael N.</span>
Michael N.

"Great Productivity Platform"

What do you like best?

Clickup is an intuitive, easy to learn and use platform. Their customer support is quick and very helpful. Excellent product with new features constantly under development based on what their users request.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Great platform. Any issues you raise with support are ironed out quickly.

Education Project Management.

ClickUp review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Highly recommended"

What do you like best?

Lots of new features added every week, easy and intuitive to use, clean interface

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, they're still adding features so it's missing some things I'd like to see (for example Gantt charts)

Allows me to easily organize my tasks and stay on top of due dates

ClickUp review by <span>Mustafa K.</span>
Mustafa K.

"One of the best promising productivity tool in the market"

What do you like best?

Customer relations are held really well and the product is being constantly developed.

What do you dislike?

Does not have enough views for managing people in your team. Instead, you need to manage the work by lists/projects according to the available list views

Task and work management of the team

ClickUp review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"ClickUp has been my personal assistant in starting my new company!"

What do you like best?

The small features they get right. I can make bulk changes to my tasks, and assign comments to make them action items. Super rich editing is cool too.

What do you dislike?

The onboarding could be improved. Was a bit tricky to get set up...but support was helpful.

I'm solving the overall issue of assigning work and keep track of progress.

ClickUp review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Finally found my go-to tool for management"

What do you like best?

I love that you get unlimited spaces and projects even with the free plan. Easy navigation and self explanatory UI is great. Android app is well designed and widgets are great in combination with due dates.

What do you dislike?

Can't say that there's anything to dislike.

I've been looking for a simple and effective project management tool, tried most of the competitors and no one can beat the free plan of ClickUp. You simply get everything you need without paying a cent.

ClickUp review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Really Great & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Interface options & Ease of use. I also like the ways I can customize things like status & templates.

What do you dislike?

Everything that I have disliked in the past has been updated and fixed by the clickup team. They are really great at doing that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already recommended it to friends. Try it!

I always have my task list with me because it syncs between devices. I can easily view, understand and adjust what is on my plate.

ClickUp review by <span>Oliver M.</span>
Oliver M.

"The best and well supported project management tool I’ve ever used"

What do you like best?

ClickUp has stellar support and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

No white label or crm. I am keen to run more of my business processes with them.

Streamlined project management and keeps me reminded of due tasks. Easy time tracking etc.

"ClickUp is Fantastic"

What do you like best?

I love that ClickUp and the ClickUp team is always improving, always accessible, and always working hard to offer a great organizational tool.

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes feel like I'm not making use of the continually-added features. There's a bit of a learning curve to incorporate relevant features into day-to-day productivity habits.

I'm a student using ClickUp to manage personal, academic, and work commitments. I've recently begun using it as my primary tool and really love it.

ClickUp review by Administrator

"ClickUp is the best tool for a fast task managment"

What do you like best?

I like the Interface Design and the smooth Interaction. For every step you get a tour point that includes tipps and tricks and helps you to set up a full scale project management workflow. It’s easy for people who or not familiar to those kind of tool to get on board. Fast Ticketing

What do you dislike?

Need a bit more contrast sometimes on some elements.

I’m using ClickUp for as a tool for Ticketing. It’s light weight and fast.

ClickUp review by User in Internet

"Switched from Jira to Click-Up"

What do you like best?

Clean UI, responsive team, very easy to set-up.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really -- been very useful for our team. Sometimes it can be hard to navigate...but that also might be a function of how we've set up our account.

Keeping our dev team organized and accountable.