ClickUp

Clickup's is an online tool for project management and work collaboration.

Work for ClickUp?
Bigtime projmang  2x

Learning about ClickUp?

ClickUp Reviews

Ask ClickUp a Question
Showing 13 ClickUp reviews
ClickUp review by <span>Nicolet G.</span>
Nicolet G.

The most complete project management SaaS

What do you like best?

I love the clean interface,

Creating templates for recurring projects, sharing projects with clients. It has the features I missed in so many other project management tools. Zapier and Toggl integration, different views to create your workspace.

I love the native Mac & iOS apps so I don't need to hop on the internet.

What do you dislike?

I miss iCal integration, but I have a workaround; I use Zapier & Google Calendar that pops up in BusyCal.

Because of all the options, it is not as intuitive, but once you get the hang of it, it is excellent.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Even the free tier is complete in functions. Unless you upload a lot of content/pictures you probably won't need to pay for the software. But the price tag is well worth the money.

I am more consistent planning projects and content for my both my businesses in one single app

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClickUp
ClickUp review by <span>Tavis Joseph I.</span>
Tavis Joseph I.

After a long search, we have finally settled on our project management tool!

What do you like best?

The overall platform is great and their vision to fix project management is what the industry has needed. It's perfect for Convetit in that we can customize the tool with everything we need. Our team actually enjoys using ClickUp as well, unlike everything else we have tried previously.

What do you dislike?

ClickUp at the moment is missing Gantt charts and task dependencies. This is on their roadmap and the team promises to have them soon. They also need a few more integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good for small teams at the moment. If you are larger check out their roadmap and make sure they have what you need. If not view when they will have it.

Quickly communicating and turning that communication into action.

What Project Management solution do you use?

ClickUp review by <span>Timothy B.</span>
Timothy B.

My favorite project management app on the market

What do you like best?

I love being able to assign comments to team members! This made such a difference in our productivity that I'll never use software without it again.

What do you dislike?

I've run into a few bugs, but within a day or two of reporting they have all been fixed.

Important tasks were always falling through the cracks when an issue would surface, and this led to work piling up on our already busy team. We would scramble to fix our issues, but we would forget many of the points brought up in the heat of the moment. With assigned comments, this is completely a thing of the past.

ClickUp review by <span>Kristin J.</span>
Kristin J.

Easy and intuitive

What do you like best?

Task organization and completion management is extremely easy with simple statuses.

What do you dislike?

Would like some additional features, but the platform appears to be rolling out new ones on a regular basis—I've already seen the addition of importing and due dates.

ClickUp is super helpful in allowing me to see how my team is progressing on various projects. We save lots of time in our weekly team meetings and ensure that nothing slips through the cracks. Plus, as a manager, I feel more confident in my team getting their to-dos done on time and being a bit more hands off, which frees up more of my time.

ClickUp review by <span>Austin E.</span>
Austin E.

Great tool with a new perspective on project management!

What do you like best?

The look and feel of the product is great. Additionally, I love that their client success team is friendly, quick to respond, and work to get any feature requests added!

What do you dislike?

There are a few features missing that I need. ClickUp has been good about sharing their roadmap with me so I look forward to seeing this change.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClickUp is a fantastic product and encourage anyone looking for a project management tool to try it out.

Ensuring work doesn't slip through the cracks. Anything can be turned into an account item and their 3 different views allow me to stay on top of everything.

ClickUp review by <span>Anthony B.</span>
Anthony B.

Trying new tools to collaborate with my team and stay on top of action items.

What do you like best?

I'm enjoying that I can quickly change the view of the information I'm looking at with just a click. I also like that I can make anything an action item!

What do you dislike?

I need Gantt charts and they don't have them. It's on their public roadmap for July though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a growing tool with excellent customer service.

When communicating with tasks action items would be lost because there was no way to track. With ClickUp I can assign comments and ensure it gets taken care of.

Learning about ClickUp?

* We monitor all ClickUp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.