Clickx

Clickx is an inbound marketing platform that integrates detailed analytics and other information about SEO and PPC campaigns, connecting the dots by integrating every aspect of pages in one location.

Work for Clickx?

Showing 14 Clickx reviews
Clickx review by <span>Mark E.</span>
Mark E.

Well thought out platform

What do you like best?

Integrates both SEO and SEM reporting functionality with many valuable metrics.

The competitive analysis is extremely helpful, enabling the tracking of up to 5 companies with useful back link and organic/paid keyword analyses.

The interface is very easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard page is pretty busy, it could use some simplification/clean up.

It would be nice to have email campaign integration as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more marketing campaigns and programs you're running, the more valuable Clickx will be for you. One of the interesting features I have not had the opportunity to utilize yet is the call tracking/reporting. I'm hoping to implement this feature in the next few months.

Clickx makes it easier to measure the results of my various marketing efforts. It delivers key metrics all in one place and saves me a lot of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clickx
Clickx review by <span>Michael C.</span>
Michael C.

A Perfect Tool for Marketing Strategy

What do you like best?

I use Clickx to manage my clients marketing strategy. I mostly use Clickx to research my client's competition, and understand where they are getting the majority of their website traffic. So far it has been a perfect tool, delivered everything they promised.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard takes some getting used to and you can easily get lost if you don't know what you are looking for. Would be nice to be able to tie in other types of data like e-mail campaigns, etc.

ClickX provides a one stop shop for all my key metrics to allow me to better assist my clients.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

Clickx review by <span>Taylor R.</span>
Taylor R.

The last marketing tool you'll ever need

What do you like best?

This is by far the most comprehensive SEO tool I have ever used. On top of that, I am able to see insights and analytics on my other areas of marketing. I have all of the KPI's right in one dashboard, it used to take me hours to manually put these reports together.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This tool is exactly what I need to make adjustments to my campaigns and understand results

Truly eliminates the "black box" that is typically associated with marketing. X dollars in will result in Y dollars out.

I can be smarter with my effort: fail fast and invest more energy into what is producing ROI.

Clickx review by <span>Ali K.</span>
Ali K.

ClickX is functional but has opportunities

What do you like best?

It has the best competitor landscape view of any of the other marketing automation platforms we use

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the ease of use issues that ClickX can sometimes present, and it’s lead generation technology can also improve

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use the tutorials to better utilize the system!

We use this as a specific tool gov solve for Online SEO issues that may arise

Clickx review by User in Information Technology and Services

All the Insight You Need In One Place

What do you like best?

Clickx is perfect for consolidating all of our marketing metrics in one place. We can easily access analytics about keywords, back links and ads--without the hassle of opening 3 different programs -- Google Adwords, Adroll and Moz.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest annoyances about Clickx is that it isn't necessarily in real time. Sometimes it takes a few days for certain updates (like 404 errors) to be updated.

Since using Clickx, we have been able to gain valuable insight into our marketing effors and make informed business decisions based on results.

Clickx review by <span>Chamakhe M.</span>
Chamakhe M.

Gave it a try and it was boom!

What do you like best?

ClickX allowed me better measure my marketing efforts, researching competition and discovering the sources of their web traffic.Thus,making our marketing effort better alligned with our goal towards attracting competitor users.

What do you dislike?

User interface isnt a 5 star : thus it can be a lot of work finding your way around the dashboard the first few times.

Clickx allowed us better follow our competitor .

Learning about Clickx?

* We monitor all Clickx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.