Clickx

4.0

Clickx is an inbound marketing platform that integrates detailed analytics and other information about SEO and PPC campaigns, connecting the dots by integrating every aspect of pages in one location.

Work for Clickx?

Learning about Clickx?

Clickx Reviews

Ask Clickx a Question
Showing 15 Clickx reviews
Clickx review by Mark E.
Mark E.

"Well thought out platform"

What do you like best?

Integrates both SEO and SEM reporting functionality with many valuable metrics.

The competitive analysis is extremely helpful, enabling the tracking of up to 5 companies with useful back link and organic/paid keyword analyses.

The interface is very easy to learn and use.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard page is pretty busy, it could use some simplification/clean up.

It would be nice to have email campaign integration as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The more marketing campaigns and programs you're running, the more valuable Clickx will be for you. One of the interesting features I have not had the opportunity to utilize yet is the call tracking/reporting. I'm hoping to implement this feature in the next few months.

Clickx makes it easier to measure the results of my various marketing efforts. It delivers key metrics all in one place and saves me a lot of time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clickx
Clickx review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"A Perfect Tool for Marketing Strategy"

What do you like best?

I use Clickx to manage my clients marketing strategy. I mostly use Clickx to research my client's competition, and understand where they are getting the majority of their website traffic. So far it has been a perfect tool, delivered everything they promised.

What do you dislike?

The dashboard takes some getting used to and you can easily get lost if you don't know what you are looking for. Would be nice to be able to tie in other types of data like e-mail campaigns, etc.

ClickX provides a one stop shop for all my key metrics to allow me to better assist my clients.

What Marketing Analytics solution do you use?

Clickx review by Taylor R.
Taylor R.

"The last marketing tool you'll ever need"

What do you like best?

This is by far the most comprehensive SEO tool I have ever used. On top of that, I am able to see insights and analytics on my other areas of marketing. I have all of the KPI's right in one dashboard, it used to take me hours to manually put these reports together.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! This tool is exactly what I need to make adjustments to my campaigns and understand results

Truly eliminates the "black box" that is typically associated with marketing. X dollars in will result in Y dollars out.

I can be smarter with my effort: fail fast and invest more energy into what is producing ROI.

Clickx review by Ali K.
Ali K.

"ClickX is functional but has opportunities"

What do you like best?

It has the best competitor landscape view of any of the other marketing automation platforms we use

What do you dislike?

I dislike some of the ease of use issues that ClickX can sometimes present, and it’s lead generation technology can also improve

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use the tutorials to better utilize the system!

We use this as a specific tool gov solve for Online SEO issues that may arise

Clickx review by User in Information Technology and Services

"All the Insight You Need In One Place"

What do you like best?

Clickx is perfect for consolidating all of our marketing metrics in one place. We can easily access analytics about keywords, back links and ads--without the hassle of opening 3 different programs -- Google Adwords, Adroll and Moz.

What do you dislike?

One of the biggest annoyances about Clickx is that it isn't necessarily in real time. Sometimes it takes a few days for certain updates (like 404 errors) to be updated.

Since using Clickx, we have been able to gain valuable insight into our marketing effors and make informed business decisions based on results.

Clickx review by Chamakhe M.
Chamakhe M.

"Gave it a try and it was boom!"

What do you like best?

ClickX allowed me better measure my marketing efforts, researching competition and discovering the sources of their web traffic.Thus,making our marketing effort better alligned with our goal towards attracting competitor users.

What do you dislike?

User interface isnt a 5 star : thus it can be a lot of work finding your way around the dashboard the first few times.

Clickx allowed us better follow our competitor .

Clickx review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"One of the few marketing machines that deliver what they promise."

What do you like best?

The navigation is simple and easy to use. Marketing teams can quickly glance and see what is working in their marketing and what is not working.

What do you dislike?

ClickX compensates for their young nature in the analytics space with providing free tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

ClickX delivers more than they promise and I would consider them to have superior skill sets in the industry.

Marketing consists of a grand plan with delivering tactics on many marketing channels. Our problem was tracking all of the channel analytics in one place without spending a great deal of time.

We have increased our attention to implementing a cohesive plan vs random acts of information.

Clickx review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Clickx Meets needs but has glitches"

What do you like best?

I like that all of the analytics I need are in one spot.

What do you dislike?

There are often glitches where information shows wrong, which makes it hard to trust the data. Reporting would benefit from having more customizability.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our Clickx was included with our SEO team retainer

We were looking to solve the issue of having to log into multiple databases and websites to check analytics, and the dashboard of Clickx has solved that issue.

Clickx review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"The best SEO "

What do you like best?

I like it because it shows you how to increase the traffic and to get customers.

What do you dislike?

I like it but I think i could be more difficult to attract buyers who don´t need to the products offered, it coild no be selective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will recommend you to maintain the level of quality of the platform.

It has helped me to spread the products on the social medias getting more clients. It has increased the amount of people who are looking for alternatives.

Clickx review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great software with extremely in depth intelligence "

What do you like best?

The keyword feature. It is more accurate than other keyword tracking tools out there.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to this software

Understanding my ROI

Knowing whether certain marketing campaigns are working

understand my site's visibility with search engines

Organizing and segmenting my leads

Clickx review by Leah B.
Leah B.

"Excellent marketing tool"

What do you like best?

the wonderful abilit to plan, implement and track success in marketing

What do you dislike?

i think more user friendly guids or an online course would be helpful

we have been able to track what methods are working with our marketing in real time both locally and internationally

Clickx review by Angelina G.
Angelina G.

"pretty handy"

What do you like best?

Optimizing, systemizing and making eveything easy-busy

What do you dislike?

need to pay extra for some features, I'd suggest to make only 1 option

I saved lots of time!

Clickx review by Administrator

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

Usability, functionality, customer service

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I like the options you can choose from

Recommendations to others considering the product

The variety of options you can choose from are great and the customer service is on point

SEO, marketing analytics

Clickx review by User

"Clickx"

What do you like best?

I love the SEO grader. I think that is unique to their competitors.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that they offer so much. I wish they were more specific in their features.

Looking to really optimize our company's website.

Clickx review by User

"my opinion "

What do you like best?

easy to use and can be very handy in some tasks

What do you dislike?

don't have cloud saving options, ability to implement most useful tools for individual users would be a good idea

varies

Learning about Clickx?

* We monitor all Clickx reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.