Clicky

A "Web 2.0" analytics tool that makes it easy and fun to discover how people are using your web site.

Work for Clicky?

Showing 11 Clicky reviews
Clicky review by <span>Razvan R.</span>
Razvan R.

I love the Clicky UI. It’s uncluttered

What do you like best?

I love the Clicky UI. It’s uncluttered, yet displays everything I want to see. Another important aspect for me are goals. You can set up different goals to be notified when these happens. For example, I can see who's browsing my website from my customers and I can contact them manually to offer another discount.

While this may seem like a minor feature, but it’s one of my favorite Clicky capabilities. Every morning, when I open up my email and I get email reports from my most important sites.

What do you dislike?

There’s only one complaint I really have of Clicky which is that retrieving data by data range can be fairly slow. For example, specifying a date range of 14 days took a few seconds while choosing a 90 day range took about 15 seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I know most of you probably have Google Analytics on your site, but I encourage you to check out Clicky to see if you like it. You will find it’s much easier to use and you’re not leaving scary footprints behind.

I know immediately from which medium i have the conversion. If i am advertising on a website i know that from that website i have 10 sales. Since i am suing clicky i know which websites are bringing me profit.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Clicky
Clicky review by <span>Kevin B.</span>
Kevin B.

Clicky Is A Great Analytics Extender

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I can use visitor IP address within the reports to connect conversions and important events which Google Analytics does not allow. This allows me to dig deeper into specific visitor behavior.

What do you dislike?

The limited reporting date ranges and being limited to 10,000 records when I export my data are two annoyances I have with an otherwise amazing analytics platform

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clicky offers very detailed insights and click tracking reporting on sites. Running it alongside Google Analytics allows deeper analysis into user habits and paths.

Clicky provides a very detailed conversion path because I can connect the dots between platforms that track IP address. Unlike Google Analytics I do not need to do custom reporting to dig into the details - I can download a dump of step-by-step analytics I can report on.

What Digital Analytics solution do you use?

Clicky review by <span>Kyle A.</span>
Kyle A.

Clicky Real-time Analytics

What do you like best?

When compared to Google Analytics the primary advantages are the real-time reporting and unsampled data. Google has made vast strides in this area, but Clicky remains a strong competitor as a stand alone analytics solution for your website.

It is incredibly easy to implement, even compared to pasting in a Google script. It is always worthwhile to check your Analytics data against another service to see if there is any discrepancy or other errors.

If you are running an agency and want to white label their service you can do that with Clicky and provide your own custom Analytics dashboards for your clients.

All users are Clicky affiliates, so you can earn enough referrals you can use the paid features :-) not too shabby.

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of features that are paid that you are probably used to seeing in Google Analytics. Doesn't really show search keywords for impressions like Google Webmaster Tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot of the features are only available on the paid subscription.

It doesn't really do anything other than fill in the gaps that Google Analytics leaves behind. Real-time was the best thing but they both do that equally well now.

Clicky review by <span>Olaf L.</span>
Olaf L.

Website analytics the easy way!

What do you like best?

With Clicky you login to your account an you see all information you need! Compared to other analytics software there is no need of training or special skills. Even my grandma is able to use Clicky. I really like the option to follow a complete trail of a visitor who viewed multiple page in a session.

What do you dislike?

Beside pricing :) there is not really an integration for ecommerce or Adwords like in Google Analytics. Will say If I need to track/report sales and conversions for paid visits I need to use another system. But for the quick insides Clicky is still a better choice. The support department could answer my questions a bit faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try or use free version, if you like it upgrade to PRO to enable the advanced features. It's worth the money, most of all if you have more than one website!

My customers are able to check their website stats without any training. I can analyze the behavior of single visitors and get information about possible flaws (for example if they exist the site on a specific page)

Clicky review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

Good indepth tracking

What do you like best?

Real time statistics are key for this system. We implemented Clicky for a client that required real time stats and was not extremely tech literate. It fit the bill perfectly. It is much more user friendly than Goggle Analytics in our experience

What do you dislike?

It's hard to justify the expense for a paid version of Clicky when you can get so many of the same features with Google. That being said, we found it was worth the price because it met the need of that particular situation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Clicky if you want a more user friendly dashboard and a higher level of customer support. Those 2 features set it apart by far. The free version allows for 3k views per site and is sufficient for testing the system.

Ability to see real time stats, track ip addresses. The client we used this for was better able to pinpoint the actions taken on their site and where the site visitors were physically located.

Clicky review by <span>Edward M. V.</span>
Edward M. V.

Competent for real-time analytics, but hampered by lack of keyword support by search engines

What do you like best?

Clicky does a good job at providing real-time information about what's going on in a web property. Its one-screen dashboard display is a good addition to real time intelligence, especially for busy news sites.

What do you dislike?

This is less a difficulty with Clicky and more an issue with real time web analytics in general: free information in real time about what keywords are generating clicks is no longer available from Google, and that makes watching news sites for intelligence about what's happening in the world much less interesting.

Clicky addresses the question of real time intelligence about what consumers of a news site are interested in right now, and what parts of that site they are clicking on. It's valuable during breaking news to assist in understanding how reporting can get feedback from analytics.

Learning about Clicky?

* We monitor all Clicky reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Clicky to Similar Solutions