Client Share

4.7

Client Share is the first Customer Success SaaS platform built to improve the relationship between Buyers and Suppliers.

Work for Client Share?

Learning about Client Share?

Client Share Reviews

Ask Client Share a Question
Showing 17 Client Share reviews
Client Share review by Graham S.
Graham S.

"Amplifies your B2B engagement perfectly."

What do you like best?

Client Share allows us to communicate seamlessly using a variety of different media to both our members and prospects.

What do you dislike?

Very little but ability to tailor the interface further is always welcome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The people in the team are entirely customer-focused to support and provide insight proactively with you as a customer. The product answers many of the questions required of a modern communications platform and new features such as the ability to upload video are highly beneficial to enhance customer / vendor / prospect relationships.

We are able to demonstrate the business impact of our membership proposition easily to our core market in a way which our members are very comfortable with. The Client Share platform allows us to maintain a strong and consistent communication with our customers informing future business decisions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Client Share
Client Share review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Cleint Share "

What do you like best?

Client Share is one of the best tools I have used to share information, having been onsite with my client for a number of years, this tool has revolutionised the way I can communicate across the client, giving really time update & data to highlighting fantastic achievements and deliverables. Client Share has really revolutionised the way I can work with key stakeholders across the business and been a huge success with the client I work with.

What do you dislike?

Ways to remind that people have an invite pending, I can't email all of them and have to go through individually to send an new invite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!!!

Communication - this is key for the business I am in, so having a tool where I can update the client in real time is fantastic. Able to access Operational Data in one place and share it with relevant stakeholders. Also a tool to update any key achievements and able to get the business / stakeholders to participate through commentary.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

Client Share review by Administrator

"Great "

What do you like best?

What I loved about Client Share is that I provided me with one place for me to share everything I needed to with our Customers. It really brought to life our relationship and our Clients really appreciate the effort we make with it. It was made really easy for us because it supported any file format and there isn't a limit to the size of the file that you upload.

What do you dislike?

Some people in my organisation were slow to begin using it, however once they fully understood the benefits they began to use it more frequently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure there is clear direction for use for managers and leaders within your company.

We weren't very good at communicating with some of our tier one and two Clients showing them what we were up to and how we were delivering value. Client Share allowed us to save time, because we now only share feedback and MI through Client Share and we have somewhere to show our Clients that we are going the extra mile.

Client Share review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Fantastic platform, helping us grow and retain customers"

What do you like best?

We initially implemented Client share to help drive additional revenue in each customer by selling complementary solutions and services and increase our customer retention rate. An unexpected outcome was our account management teams who used the platforms started including it in the sales cycle with new business customers with great results.

What do you dislike?

When we first started using the platform, the analytics and usage insights were very limited, the latest revision as seen significant improvements in this area, allowing us to see exactly how customers are interacting with the system and posts.

The reason we engaged with Client Share is around customer retention and account growth through selling additional services. We've been using the platform for just over a year now and whilst it is hard to pin point customer retention rate directly to the Platform the over feedback from customer is overwhelmingly positive. We have had one specific example of an account that was unhappy but the account team didn't pick this up, the 'feedback' feature in the solution captured and highlighted the customers concern which was then addressed by the account team, our feeling is this account would have been lost without this solution.

Client Share review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Communication is key to success "

What do you like best?

All great software applications need to be intuitive and easy to use to ensure that the user community engages with the software. Client Share enables all parties with very little training to be able to collaborate and share information that cements a business relationship in a modern, easy to use and professional interface. The Client Share team are always available and extremely proactive in supporting the adoption of the software. They communicate with us through our own Client Share- so we get the view and benefits of our customers too.

What do you dislike?

The only slight challenge we found was adoption at the beginning. No one likes admin - however, once the team had logged in and started using Client Share the feedback and customer feedback was phenomenal.

Contract renewal is important and Client Share has added a fantastic tool to manage the relationships better. Our renewal rate has increased and Client Share is a factor in this.

Client Share review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Fantastic Tool for managing clients"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that i can have all my key accounts in one place, as well as having all of their operational data stored in one secure area for all of my clients. From the feedback that i have had from the clients - they absolutely love having all of their management info, contracts, and project reports all in one place to access whenever they like without having to scroll through their emails!

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there is very little i dislike about Client Share - it is simple and easy to use and makes a big difference for our customer retention!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fantastic product to help with client relationships - makes it very easy to manage all content in one place!!

being able to store all our our clients data securely in one place, and being able to monitor the strength of each relationship has given us amazing insight into which clients are 'safe'

Client Share review by Leith M.
Leith M.

"I recommend this platform highly!"

What do you like best?

Having one convenient place to access content and being able to get feedback

What do you dislike?

Waiting for the app to launch, I believe this will only cement my interest

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure the benefits of the platform are made clear to team rolling it out pre implementation

We have a breakdown in communication/relationship with some of our tier clients and thankfully the platform has began to restrengthen these bonds

Client Share review by Joe D.
Joe D.

"Client Share is a powerful but simple SaaS solution solving a critically overlooked problem"

What do you like best?

Easy to deploy & use

Adds value to stakeholders at all levels/roles

What do you dislike?

More companies need to use CS so that the analytics can be seen across whole companies and industries

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invite as many stakeholders as possible

Business relationships are more transparent

Information is easier to share with the right people

Information is easier to find

Client Share review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Support"

What do you like best?

The team at Client Share have been very supportive and helpful getting it up and running for my client. The site is easy to use, add content and manage. It is really beneficial for myself and my client.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I find the process easy,the team I deal with great and overall no issues at all.

The sharing of information is easier, faster a d safer using Client Share. With new GDPR this saves emailing huge documents. It is also showing clients how we innovate and try new ideas for them.

Client Share review by Simon C.
Simon C.

"An effective way to keep your clients close"

What do you like best?

The ease and clear way of sharing up to date news with clients, a portal to store relevant information with the confidence that it's shared only with those that should have access.

What do you dislike?

Nothing springs to mind of anything that I would dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be open to looking at new ways of sharing your information, and don't get stuck in relying on email.

With the introduction of GDPR, and the restrictions between various client systems, Client Share delivers a solution that is both quick & secure in an accessible web-based system.

Client Share review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"The perfect platform for improving relationships between buyers and suppliers"

What do you like best?

Transparency and open communication between the buyer/seller which can be used in any business domain. We get key insights to the health of our relationships across the business and are able to flag potential issues very early.

What do you dislike?

Not too much! Although it would be nice to see a public roadmap of features so I can plan my own business around this.

I have used Client Share to build and grow a community which is super helpful for problem solving and sharing useful/thought provoking content.

Client Share review by Administrator

"What Clientshare does for me"

What do you like best?

Everything under one roof and the UI is relatively intuitive compared to other platforms

What do you dislike?

Only real problem I had so far related to a third party so wasn't easy to resolve

Has effectively become a central repository for lots of different things connected to my role. So much more than a traditional shared folder in that it allows quick interaction

Client Share review by Agency
Agency

"A very useful tool, which is easy to use. "

What do you like best?

It's great to be able to see who engages with our content.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, I find it very easy to use and it only take minimal effort to publish good content to the client.

It helps to target content at specific groups and ensure you know who is interested in the topics you raise.

"Clientshare Review"

What do you like best?

Its a secure and pro active tool to manage your relationship with important clients keeping important information available to both sides.

What do you dislike?

Nothing springs to mind. Clientshare is doing everything we need it to and more

Many but the most important being improving client retention. The tool enables us as the supplier to keep the client in the loop on all of the latest innovation and technology most relevant to their business needs.

"Easy-to-use, innovative platform"

What do you like best?

It's a great for streamlining the way we share information and insight with our clients. It's easy to use for everyone accessing the platform.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I dislike. The team at Client Share are doing a great job of adding new features.

Having a centralised, accessible place to quickly share and access important information, while also sharing insight and news in an innovative way which differentiates from our competition.

"Client Share Review"

What do you like best?

The fact that it is easy to use, you can have multiple account access on one log in and the content is all data protected

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind for changes to clienshare

Able to share data and insight to my customer with ease, and without having to bombard them with emails

Client Share review by User

"Transforming client experience & relationships"

What do you like best?

Ease of use

Regular improvements

Great way to maintain and enhance relationships

What do you dislike?

Would like to see more capabilities for Quarterly Reviews

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go!

Making our customers love us so they never leave

Learning about Client Share?

* We monitor all Client Share reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.