ClientLook

3.3

ClientLook is a cloud-based CRM system that combines contact management, project collaboration and corporate social networking in one integrated solution.

Work for ClientLook?

Showing 6 ClientLook reviews
ClientLook review by Administrator in Commercial Real Estate
Administrator in Commercial Real Estate

"It's getting there"

What do you like best?

The platform itself has fewer moving parts, making it easier to manage and function. It's easy to connect a deal, contact and property to each other so that everything is in one spot.

What do you dislike?

No reporting capabilities and no cross object filtering in an advanced search.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are part of a team I would suggest having the least tech savvy member create a trial account. The reason for this is they will be the one to determine if the platform is easy to use and they'll have more questions than those are have been working with different tech/platforms for years. For my team ClientLook was the best fit for the least tech savvy member and proved that the platform was easy to use for everyone on the team itself.

Visibility. I work for two Commercial Real Estate Brokers who are constantly on the go and have little time to compare notes. This platform makes their interactions quick and meaningful by displaying all the information in one spot that both can see.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClientLook
ClientLook review by Scott P.
Scott P.

"A great program that is so close to what a commercial broker needs on a day in day out basis"

What do you like best?

Client Look is the only interface (that I've found) that has all the functionality we need on a daily basis as a commercial real estate broker. The program was designed by brokers for brokers and it shows.

I love the Virtual Assistant feature and it is truly the distinguishing feature of the product.

There is great customer support available and they are always willing to talk to you and help you figure out a solution that works for you.

Several other brokers in my office use Client Look and it is nice to be able to share records between them and keep some private to myself.

It allows you to be as detailed or vague as you want when inputting prospects, clients, properties etc.

The ability to link and reference clients to properties to brokers to employees to decision makers is great.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the amount of time I need to spend inputting information. They say to have the virtual assistant do it for you but sometimes it is more work to have them do it than to just do it yourself.

There are way too many clicks to get around and get something basic done. I love the detailed queries you can run, but haven't been able to find a quick easy way to do a "global search" of my database.

The site is generally slow. There is a yellow tab that pops up at the top that says "working" and it seems to take a long time. I assume that this is because it is not a massively used website yet and they do not have the infrastructure or servers to be able to speed this up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Client Look is so close to being great. Right now, for me, it is good. Every body I ask whether they like it or not says "Yeah, It's good..." but they leave you with some doubt as to how in love they are with it. Try Insightly, and compare to Client Look. It's cheaper and arguably easier to use but may not have all of the functionality you need.

The ability to link properties to prospects is necessary. As a commercial broker, having a CRM that I know how to use can make me a lot of money. I look at it as an asset. It sets reminders, keeps prospects from falling through the cracks, and gives me the confidence that I am fully engaging all of my prospects.

What Real Estate CRM solution do you use?

ClientLook review by Kassia C.
Kassia C.

"I use clientlook for CRM at a commercial real estate firm "

What do you like best?

I like client look because it is user friendly and I like the layout of the website. I also like that you can add tasks so you don't forgot to do something in a month from now or even a year.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way it exports to Chimpmail. I've been to the online classes and have watched videos and I still have issues with connecting both of them together.

Again, I think have adding task to certain clients is key. It makes me realize how many contacts fall through the cracks

ClientLook review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"My experience"

What do you like best?

I feel comfortable in using this software, so you can share your clients informations with your co-worker easily.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we lose some records that we have made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to make your work easier, i suggest you guys using this software.

We making record for the clients with all their information, so we have the full control of the clients. When they call us back we just look them up on the system to see what type of client are they. But unfortunatley we spend too much time to put the information.

ClientLook review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Good start but inflexible screen layouts"

What do you like best?

integration with Xceligent promised for over a year still not fully materialized

What do you dislike?

Inflexible screen layout. Only ONE field allowed per row which requires constant scrolling up / down. Heck even the CRE database I created on my first computer in 1982 allowed more than one field per row!

This is especially frustrating using the iOS app, even on my iPhone 6 Plus.

No easy way to have multiple properties connected to one property owner... and Owner-User business connection too.

Property AND business owner CRM

ClientLook review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"Clientlook review"

What do you like best?

Much simpler than Salesforce. Interface is far more approachable.

What do you dislike?

Some items need refining such as auto pop-ups for what/how to enter info.

Quicker date / info entry. Simpler to train someone on it than Salesforce.

Learning about ClientLook?

* We monitor all ClientLook reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare ClientLook to Similar Solutions