ClientPoint

ClientPoint

Proposal software for consistent, rapid proposal creation. Manage your reps pipelines and track what your clients viewed with proposal analytics.

Work for ClientPoint?

Learning about ClientPoint?

ClientPoint Reviews

Ask ClientPoint a Question
ClientPoint review by Aubrae W.
Aubrae W.

"Paperless Proposal provides for real time collaboration and effective organization."

What do you like best?

Collaborative nature for distributed teams; ability to store and share latest versions of files; organizational abilities of system; ability to "hide" private docs; ability for clients to e-sign.

What do you dislike?

I have found very little elements to dislike about the paperless product or customer service!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Paperless Proposal. It's easy to use, provides for organization, collaboration, storing and sharing of files, videos in proposals, ability to upload documents, and electronic signing by clients.

Business problems being solved are disorganized distributed teams. We have seen efficiency among teams and in time to market with proposals. It saves us time and money in terms of staff time and helps us get information to clients when the clients are looking for it.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClientPoint
Showing 185 ClientPoint reviews
ClientPoint review by Robert H.
Robert H.

"Great for repeat tasks"

What do you like best?

Templates make sending out consistent proposals. Tracking makes it very easy to see when they were open and by whom. I am able to have Paperless Proposal integrate with my CRM software and am able to track progress of different projects as they develop. I cover a large territory, and one thing that is VERY nice is if I am an a situation that does not require me to visit a client to drop off a submittal, I can send them a Paperless Proposal LINK, and not get in the car. The link is VERY important, as some of my proposals can be quite large, with high quality images, and be too large to send ans an attachment. Templates are where I like this product the most. I am able to utilize a few different templates, and get everything in order before I send them to the client, ensuring I miss nothing.

What do you dislike?

It took a bit to manage the UI, bit its not that big of a deal. This was made better by their recent UI update. It is also possible for users to enter "dummy" email addresses for tracking, but I don't know of a way to work around that issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the webinars that they offer.

Proposals and samples are being sent out via Paperless Proposal. I am able to take a central source for my proposal documents and send them out to my clients. I can also distribute other material, such as brochures, sample drawings, and other email based contact solutions.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClientPoint
ClientPoint review by Raisa (Rya) M.
Raisa (Rya) M.

"I love Paperless Proposal!"

What do you like best?

I like that we are able to create our own merge documents which allow our reps to fill in missing information to customize each proposal. The support team at Paperless is extremely helpful and attentive to any and all of our needs.

What do you dislike?

the library doesn't show you when docs were uploaded last and also would be great if there was a search button to search thru the docs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a system to organize all your files and keep track of all your progress, this is your system. Paperless allows you to stay consistent amongst all your documents by allowing you to have a library which holds all of your company's files.

We are able to keep all our files and past proposals organized in one place. This helps us save time because we can just duplicate past proposals and customize as needed.

What Proposal solution do you use?

ClientPoint review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="92fc5900-8012-489f-b93a-2d4eebbee61a">Connie V.</span>
Connie V.
" itemprop="name" />

"New User"

What do you like best?

I like sending a link to my proposal and that I can see who has opened, read, and/or spent time in my proposal. I love the table of contents down the side so readers can click and locate what they are seeking from my section headings.

What do you dislike?

Many of the custom files within our version have become corrupt and unusable. I am new, but it does not appear easy to modify existing files without their pagination and/or lay-out getting compromised (read messed up!).

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love the concept and believe when our uploaded documents are no longer corrupted (this is on us), this will work well for me. My company has been using the software long before I arrived.

Quick proposal and pricing turnaround. Consistent.

ClientPoint review by Carol S.
Carol S.

"I Love Paperless Proposal"

What do you like best?

I really prefer the classic version of paperless proposal. It is easier for my eyes to focus on the information in a spreadsheet like format. Plus I had added a feature that is not available on the Thunder version. I like how flexible the development team is.

What do you dislike?

I am not fond of the Thunder format. I find all the colors distracting and the entry lines are not clear since my eyesight is bad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please continue to make the Classic version available to users. It is easier especially for people that are color blind or sight impaired.

It makes our proposals more professional than other companies. Also I use it for monitoring business closed for my reps.

ClientPoint review by Jamie K.
Jamie K.

"Great Site for Creating Professional Proposals"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use and navigate. I had a very brief overview of the site from a co-worker then I started using it on my own. Simple enough to figure out but the instruction videos also helped if I had questions.

I like how easy it is to upload pages and information.

It's nice to be able to see what co-workers are working on different projects.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to be able to duplicate a proposal to use for a new client but be aware of what to double check and change for the new client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Paperless Proposal to anybody who uses proposals in the business world, from lawyers to salesman, it's a great product that allows you to be versatile and detailed. It's perfect for small proposals to large ones that have 100's of pages to them.

It's fairly efficient and a time saver. It's nice to be able to send proposals electronically or create a PDF to print them if I need to.

It's easy to make changes and edits to tailor proposals to certain companies.

It's great to be able to share my progress with my other co-workers so we can work together on projects.

It's easy to get a proposals together that are small, like 1-20 pages but also it's great for proposals that are larger, pass 100 pages. The organization is great to make sure we don't have anything missing.

"Outstanding Customer Support"

What do you like best?

I'm a marketing coordinator for a large company and we use ClientPoint on a daily bases for proposals. The ability to gain analytics is crucial to understanding what our clients want most. The most outstanding part of ClientPoint would have to be their customer support. They have been there every step of the way answering questions and troubleshooting any issues we had. "My" is an outstanding customer service agent and has help us use ClientPoint more efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Some portions of the program do include coding. If you do not know html coding, customer support is there to help or you would need to have a person with coding knowledge on your team.

The ability to analyse what information your clients spend more time. We have been able to determine what interests our clients most.

ClientPoint review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"It's idea to get a message or marketing campaign to a few or the masses"

What do you like best?

The tracking mechanism to see who's viewed the proposal and who they shared with. Easy to use dashboard.

What do you dislike?

Initial setup can be daunting especially loading videos, brochures and spreadsheets. Also, local editing/merging documents within the proposal can be troublesome. In all fairness, their Support team was able to address every issue we've come across, and in a quick manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just know that there is a learning curve to uploading documents to the system, but the Support and Executive team is there to help you every step of the way. They offered meetings until we were ready to go live. After using the proposal for a few months, it's everything we knew it would be. Definitely would recommend if any group wants to track their proposal life cycle from beginning to end.

Different templates for our different partners and direct clients. With Paperless Proposal, after the templates are completed, now we have one container in which to send documents out, have them reviewed and sign off.

The benefits is we can adjust any template at any time for any of our clients. Some don't need all the products we offer, so in the proposal, it's very easy to remove anything a potential client doesn't need.

ClientPoint review by Kshanti M.
Kshanti M.

"A Business Solution for Producing Quality Proposals with Real Time Analytics"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to build a library of documents, use to create custom templates, and know that you proposal is free of errors. We have a team of users and we can easily access each others work when needed - from anywhere. Its also awesome to know when your customer has read your proposal and where they spend the most time, as we use that as an indicator of what's most important to them. We can then be prepared to expand upon that interest during the presentation process. Also, the analytics tools and key in determining success factors.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes takes too long to add page numbers, but not sure if that is system or network issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to control the contents that is being sent to your clients and prospects, protecting your branding, you will want to take a deeper look at the benefits this software. Additionally, with so much emphasis on sustainability, we find each year we are producing less paper and more e-proposals.

Paperless Proposal has increased productivity and improved the quality of our proposals. We can create customized proposals within minutes using templates, or customize by adding additional information from our resource library. We also know when the client has read our proposal so we can follow-up interest on more timely basis.

ClientPoint review by Stacy R.
Stacy R.

"Trying to implement Paperless Proposal [PP] with a sales team of mavericks. "

What do you like best?

The organization of the content within PP as well as the tracking of the proposal once it is sent to clients.

What do you dislike?

Our reps approached it as too structured and since its inception, we have discovered some hacks as well as asked PP to develop so functionality so we can more easily share documents and templates between users without the help of the administrator.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Flexibility to share within the proposal creation process.

Trying to give our reps more resources to share with clients as well as more insight into what happens to their proposal once it is sent.

ClientPoint review by Sean C.
Sean C.

"Impressive to any client or prospect"

What do you like best?

Can create a professional proposal in less than 10 minutes. I can see stats on what my prospects are looking at. Green option for proposal delivery. Can be viewed on any device.

Perfect for teams that use the same basic content but still want the ability for full customization. My marketing team can update materials and have all of the reps using the updated info right away.

Adding a clean and sharp cover page is very simple and quick.

What do you dislike?

The process of saving a document can be cumbersome but I believe that has more to do with a slow internet connection.

The program can get hung up if you don't have a fast connection forcing you to reload the page or log back in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save templates that you like and build off of them to perfect the product. You will be surprised how much you will learn making proposal with this system. I would encourage anyone using Paperless Proposal to spend the time to make at least 5 different proposals before deciding on which style you like best. You will likely find that you can tailor your final product based on the specific prospect you are presenting to.

Quick turn around on proposals allows us to get back to prospects in a timely fashion. Prospects are impressed with the proposal and the online availability.

Adds the WOW factor when a prospect opens the proposal and sees how simple our offering is.

ClientPoint review by Martina M.
Martina M.

"Huge time saver"

What do you like best?

Everything is at your fingertips and simply needs to be assembled. it's easy and has no limitations. It is flexible and allows for templates and overall efficiency if maintained properly.

What do you dislike?

One of the challenges seems to be pulling info from the CRM correctly. A few glitches occure on some occasions. Managing the overall proposals; good, trash and archive could also be made easier.

Overall this software has saved us a great deal of time. PP also allows us to quickly reach out to clients with all the information required. It allows clients to view things at their own pace and for us to track it. PP also gives us insight into how a client views a proposal, the statistics are really interesting and overall helpful when wanting to meet the clients needs.

ClientPoint review by David P.
David P.

"Our Paperless Partners"

What do you like best?

Other than are bid work, where we have to use someone else's forms, all are work is done on Paperless proposal. They have done a lot of work to customize our options, which have made it a more useful tool. It is becoming more helpful now that we have additional sales persons. Less for them to learn about the proposals and Paperless Proposal gives us more control of the content going out.

Another positive is that Glen, Zach and the rest of their team are friendly, empathetic professionals. One never feels like they are getting are hard sell. They are there when you are ready to buy.

What do you dislike?

Making wholesale changes can take time. It always did before paperless too. Would like to find ways to improve this process, but it is mainly an internal challenge. Considering the frequency of updates, it appears that Paperless continues to chip away at this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try so long as you are willing to do work to get it set up right. Good for salesforce users

Love knowing the timing of when someone is looking at their proposal and what they spend time on. As with most organizations, left to their own recourse, many users would do their own thing and we would lose brand cohesion if it were not for this tool. Hope that we will see benefits from integrating the product with salesforce.com. Have not done this already, as we are in our first year of using salesforce, but expect to do this soon.

ClientPoint review by Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.

"Proposals made easy"

What do you like best?

I like the efficiency Paperless affords. The shell can easily be manipulated for different clients. While allowing our employees to present the same information in different formats. It gives the company control over branding and messaging, but gives each individual control over presentation and wording. We have many different vertical markets and we like to give examples and share case studies with our clients. We have uploaded case studies for all verticals and our users can choose which ones fit with the client.

Support calls you within the hour to trouble shoot and show you how to solve problems yourself. Thanks!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Paperless Proposal website times out, but everything auto-saves so it's not a huge problem. An FAQ page would be great for little things in Navigation or assigning/transferring to other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Gives all users level playing field whether experienced or not. Using templates with customizable fields based on client name/vertical market etc creates flawless presentations every time. The final products are very similar if not the same across the company. We are all presenting the same message, using the same language, which is very important for branding.

More organized, efficient, & uniform way of sending proposals.

We're able to track where proposals are going, who is getting them out there and what the end result is.

Controlling the formatting, font, color schemes is really important. Our proposals should have a uniform look and represent our brand.

ClientPoint review by Ximena G.
Ximena G.

"Great "

What do you like best?

It is easy to navigate and excellent to create paperless proposals. I love that you can go through the different tabs and everything is very organized. I also enjoy that you can have several admins and implement different proposals, while it showing you the status of your proposal, whether it won or lost. I also like how we can track whether the proposal was bad or good depending on who read it, how long they spent on the proposal itself. This helps the company figure out what we can change in the future in order for our paperless proposal to be successful.

What do you dislike?

There are too many steps for the paperless proposal, which could lead into confusion but when you get the hang of it, it is perfect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maybe add some more features, like including the arrows for the next slide on the power points within the proposal. User experience is important on this and people's instant reaction to the product is to click on the power point and it instantly going to the next slide through there if they click on the right or left side.

We are creating an informational proposal for clients, about the efficient hire products we sell. We wanted to create a specific format for our clients to be able to understand in a easy and organized manner the way our products are and what they can offer to them. We have had several seen proposals which have been effective in the success of the understanding of the products.

ClientPoint review by Edward K.
Edward K.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

Allows content to be used repeatedly by preloading it, but also allows for customizations to be made. The software also helps track proposals.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything specific at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider using this software if you are preparing complex proposals that require a large amount of repeated information but also requires some customization from proposal to proposal.

If you have multiple types of proposals, you can prepare folders in PP with stock information for each type of proposal or each product/service item or group of items. Letters and forms can be created as standard forms with editable sections to add details such as price etc. The software also provides the ability to upload files directly into a proposal. Can utilize all types of files, including video.

We have reduced the amount of work required to produce proposals, significantly. We have improved the visual quality and consistency of proposals.

ClientPoint review by Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.

"Paperless Proposal grew our customer base! "

What do you like best?

I work with 10 sales representatives in our San Diego office designing proposals for prospective customers and updating them for current customers who sometimes need sales boosts. It's easy to use and provides a great looking proposal!

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to use more diverse designs. Think Microsoft Powerpoint with its many themes!

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a truly valuable tool that will help your business flourish!

We are able to work with our different sales representatives who each have their own unique sales styles to come together and have a mutual product that brings everyone's sales techniques to the modern age!

ClientPoint review by Ximena G.
Ximena G.

"Seamless Presentations & Fast Document Downloads"

What do you like best?

I love the way the admin can find their documents super fast and the way the end user can view and download them in an easy way.

What do you dislike?

For first time users it could be hard to find things in the dashboard, but I think practicing it actually helps and the training videos work as well.

PowerPoint presentations made better! I love Paperless Proposal. I can add many files that are crucial to show to my end user/ client and they can view and download and upload files, seamlessly taking away the hassle of sending a million emails back and forth to send one file. This program totally understands the way a business wants to operate based on sharing specific and crucial documentation.

ClientPoint review by Greg D.
Greg D.

"Paperless Proposal is an Outstanding Tool!"

What do you like best?

The ease in sending out relevant, customer specific proposals to market! We also like the amount of information you get regarding what customers are paying attention to inside the pages of the proposal, as well as who is looking at it.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything we don't like about Paperless Proposal. The only thing that would make it better for me is if it had been available 25 years ago!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product to any company that utilizes proposals to acquire new business! It makes the process of assembling the pages of each individual proposal very simple and extremely quick. It also makes it easy to customize each proposal with specific information that is relevant to each individual potential customer.

Paperless makes the proposals from each of our offices consistent with one another, so we are all sending out the same message. The ensures that we are sending out the same brand message when securing new business.

ClientPoint review by Mike R.
Mike R.

"Excellent product, excellent experience"

What do you like best?

While we are a new customer, to date I'm impressed with the simplicity of the system. It's user-friendly and is highly customizable. We have been able to take our existing processes and make them electronic, In cases of other software systems, it's common to have to modify your business to fit within the features and limitations of the software, and this has not been our experience thus far with Paperless Proposal.

What do you dislike?

While I wouldn't necessarily classify this as a "dislike", I would recommend that in considering this (or any other) software, you really analyze your existing business processes and workflow in great detail. This includes paper forms, approval processes, etc. Investing some time and effort on the front-end of the implementation will make for a smoother, faster launch AND you'll recognize the benefits much quicker. The Paperless Proposal development team was very supportive and cooperative with us, but I think WE (as a customer) could have done a better job had we been more proactive in analyzing our workflow.

While we have just recently launched, some immediate results have been the benefit of delivering a professional, consistent proposal to each customer. No more "I do it this way, she does it that way" when it comes to our brand. We expect that our sales reps will spend a fraction of the time generating proposals as they have in the past and will be able to focus on more high-leverage activities: selling!

ClientPoint review by Alex F.
Alex F.

"Fun, user friendly, and professional!"

What do you like best?

Proposals used to be boring to me. Everytime I create one now I am able to be creative and custom to what our customers want to see. It is also a great tool to show us who we really want to work with. The ones that take some time to get to know what we are about are the people we want to work with. Paperless proposal does a great job of aligning us with the best partners.

What do you dislike?

I have not yet started uploading or doing any data entry so I probably would not enjoy that part of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the system. It keeps everyone organized and keeps track of won and lost proposals. It is personable and user friendly.

When we see people only looking at the price page, it is a good hint that they are only going for price and not value.

ClientPoint review by Melanie B.
Melanie B.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Paperless is incredibly simple and easy to use. I am greatly appreciative of the fact that I can not only create proposals from literally any location on my laptop, but I also have easy access to view and download prior proposals for reference.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to say here. Paperless Proposal continues to update their product regularly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to use this software - use it to the fullest extent of it's capabilities. Don't just use it for the statistics. Paperless Proposal offers customizable merge docs that can virtually eliminate human error. That is more powerful and professional than any aesthetic look or presentation your company can give. Across your entire sales team, you'll have consistency, along with ease of use.

Problems we've solved: we have vastly decreased the amount of time we spend creating proposals; we have also reduced human error by utilizing Paperless merge docs. The latter is something we cannot fully express the criticality of. Our level of skills across all Business Development Managers vary greatly - simply from style to technical proficiency with Word. The merge docs will virtually eliminate the majority of human error within our scope & pricing exhibits. The merge docs will also make the same exhibits consistent among all BDMs. We're not creating exhibits any more - we're entering the information in one place and sitting back while the merge docs generate themselves.

ClientPoint review by Steve C.
Steve C.

"Great interface, easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's a very user friendly product and customizable. You can put together a professional proposal in just minutes and make changes simply and quickly if necessary.

What do you dislike?

Certain modifications to files, need to be handled by their staff, however they do respond very quickly, sometimes within 10-15 minutes and things are complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to work with, their line is always open.

Using less paper of course, but also being able to track the proposal time line, start to finish.

ClientPoint review by Carrie B.
Carrie B.

"Paperless is a handily tool that I use on every opportunity to track the status of my proposals. "

What do you like best?

I like how user friendly the paperless proposal is. Tracking capabilities are wonderful you can see when someone looks at it; so it they are client that always is a rush but never looks at it now I know. Helps to pioritize my clients needs. If they person never looks at it for a couple of days I can send them the rough draft by their deadline and it looks finished and polished. I know that my custom drawings are not in but at least it has all the other information.

What do you dislike?

Customers sometimes have problems downloading.

Helps track the status of my projects. I can followup with my sales person or rep and let them know that their is activity on the proposal.

ClientPoint review by Carol S.
Carol S.

"Paperless Proposal is an Awesome Tool"

What do you like best?

This is the best proposal system I have ever found. It is easy to use. It is entirely customizable to almost any industry. It is easy to add or delete documents. The technical support is awesome. They respond immediately.

What do you dislike?

So far there is nothing to dislike. The program is very intuitive and ease for new people to grasp almost immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paperless Proposal offers a great green initiative to our customers. We are saving printing costs, paper, and a full time position has been eliminated since each rep can prepare their own proposals with minimal downtime.

This takes several metric reports off of my to do list. I no longer have to track outstanding proposals or closing metrics, it's right there in Paperless Proposal.

ClientPoint review by Ben A.
Ben A.

"I Love Paperless Proposal"

What do you like best?

I love how clean the proposals look and the ability to have a consistent platform for all proposals sent. I also like the ability to see how long a costumer looks at each section and who they have sent it too. The back end analytics tool is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

I have not seen anything I dislike about Paperless yet as it relates to our old process of just binding together 40 pages into a physical proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have already started reaching out to many friends and family members who are at the executive level in many different industries about Paperless Proposal and how fantastic the program is and how i think they should consider implementing it into their process of sending proposals. I have mentioned many of the added values Accurate has benefited from like the ability to send videos, customized greetings, the ability to track a prospects time spent looking at the proposal and the ability to see how long they spend time on each section.

I have 3 companies interested in a demo and was going to reach out to Paperless to set them up with demo. Some of these companies are large health insurance companies and others are aggressive start ups with first to market technology as well.

we are seeing which customers/RFP's are strictly going off of price as it relates to seeing what tabs they spend the most time on or what sections they skip over completely.

ClientPoint review by Jen K.
Jen K.

"Streamlined Proposals"

What do you like best?

The ability to have most of the document I need for a variety of types of proposals right at my fingertips. It is also nice to have different templates to pull from so I don't need to recreate the wheel each time. I also LOVE the upload a video feature. Adding a personalized video and message to the prospect is such a neat, cutting edge tool!

What do you dislike?

It is very difficult to edit specifications. When you open a local edit, the formatting gets changed and mixed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From what I see, the company is very willing to work with their clients to tailor the program to meet their needs. When things aren't working ideally, they are quick to respond with a solution.

I am able to spend more time generating leads and out in the field and less time looking for documents to create a proposal. It is also very professional looking.

ClientPoint review by Zack M.
Zack M.

"Hands Down Easiest Proposal Software Out There"

What do you like best?

Simple and easy, gives my clients a way to see their proposal right away. Very intuitive and easy for anyone to use.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, so far no issues and support is awesome.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a simple easy to use proposal system that anyone can use.

Tracking, with multiple sales people it is easy to see what everyone is doing and be able to coordinate our sales efforts.

ClientPoint review by User

"Great service and Great product"

What do you like best?

Paperless proposal increased our productivity and the efficiency at which we created proposals for potential clients and completely revamped our process in writing proposals.

What do you dislike?

As of now, there is not much that I can say we dislike. During the entire process, the Paperless Proposal team has been helpful in helping us set up a custom product that catered to our companies specific needs and desires.

Some clients may be turned off by the fact of having to click into a link to view a proposal or information, and may be hesitant to input their email address. Additionally, a few people have had difficulty accepting and using the esignature function.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It may be an expensive switch to start using Paperless, but the benefits far exceed what you can expect.

We have more time to do research, and put more thought into the proposals, and create custom recommendations and put more information into each proposal, rather than spending that time trying to create a generic proposal.

The design team did a great job making our proposals custom and professional.

The greatest benefit is the analytics of the product, and all the information that is at our team's fingertips. All the information that every person on our team needs, is in the pipeline, and it is easy to see what our team members are working on, and the progress that they have made.

We didn't know that we could be running at this high of an efficiency until we took the leap and tried it for ourselves.

ClientPoint review by User in Architecture & Planning
User in Architecture & Planning

"Like using Paperless Proposal more every time I do! Easy!"

What do you like best?

Product is really easy to use and the support staff has been wonderful to work with and very accommodating. Very happy with its ease and if you make a mistake...it is very easy to fix! Everything looks really professional and first time users really enjoy it. Makes my job a lot easier!

What do you dislike?

Not enough editing available and I would like our logo to appear on the link to click page.

Sometimes the Paperless goes into the customers SPAM folder.

Email page looks very generic and customers often question if it's really from me or not.

Customer service only takes advice from a select few in the office and won't listen to the masses that use it more than the supervisors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get lots of training and know the ins and outs of what is available. I didn't realize there were so many awesome things you could do until I used it more and more. Every time I use it I find that more quick fixes to use, try and may my proposal look like a million bucks!!!!!

The more I use it the more I like it. I find more things that work for me and can duplicate it for another customer too. We are using it more and more each week and re-using old ones by adding more feature cut sheets, videos and information.

I would highly recommend this to anyone that needs to send out a lot of information in a short period of time.

Fast turn around with proposals

I can see what pages they are viewing the most and see what their budgets are more leaning towards.

Easy to send large files, photos, etc.

ClientPoint review by Shannan H.
Shannan H.

"Paperless Proposal Unifies Messaging for Both Marketing and Proposals"

What do you like best?

Relatively sleek user interface. Fair amount of user training.

What do you dislike?

System is far more designed for proposals than for drip marketing. Doesn't interface with bare bones Salesforce.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are clear on what your expectations of the system are - and that Paperless Proposal understands how to meet your needs.

Three stage email marketing campaign was unified, and consolidated within the Paperless Proposal system. This makes for easier sending and far easier tracking of opens, reads, and forwards. However we thought we would be looking at more solid tracking than is available. However, it is much simpler than other products that interface with Salesforce but require outsourced help for implementation.

ClientPoint review by Rya I.
Rya I.

"Paperless Proposal makes organizing and creating so much more effective."

What do you like best?

I like that I get to maintain my library of documents and use them as I need them.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an option to search for information within a document.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool for organizing your library of documents.

We are creating better proposals and have been experiencing more consistency among our representatives in terms of the material they provide.

ClientPoint review by Adam C.
Adam C.

"Excellent Product and Service!!!!"

What do you like best?

The easy of use and the professional looking product are unmatched by any.

What do you dislike?

There is an additional pricing if you want to use paperless inside of software like Salesforce/ Microsoft Dynamics.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are going to use this software with a CRM software like Salesforce, ensure you get the additional pricing for that because that is not included in your initial pricing.

It used to take me days/weeks to create proposals, even ones where I could use a standard proposal template. With Paperless, I can create a professional looking proposal in minutes. With Paperless you can have numerous proposal templates tailored to specific business sector prospects, and with very little input you can create a fully customized proposal.

ClientPoint review by Administrator in Security and Investigations
Administrator in Security and Investigations

"Proposal writer"

What do you like best?

Having the ability to create a library of frequently used documents and templates with the ability of the Paperless team to customize them with client name merge fields is really handy. It helps to create custom proposals swiftly in a clean/presentable fashion. Additionally, I like having the ability to view all projects under one manage screen helps to keep track of pending projects.

What do you dislike?

Some of the finalizing stages could be better modified for our specific usage. Sometimes customers want a specific format that will create additional editing in PDF after it has been downloaded from Paperless when it seems like maybe it could be an added feature to Paperless to assist in the completion stage.

With Paperless, we are able to ensure our proposals are uniform in presentation. This really helps create a level of consistency that any business could benefit from. It gives us the control to manage how our company is viewed. The goal is to have a proposal generated in CA to look the same as one completed in NY. This also benefits our sales team members in that there is no guessing with format. It streamlines our production.

ClientPoint review by Kurt L.
Kurt L.

"CSO - Head of Sales"

What do you like best?

This product saves me lots of time. Once we set up the content library, we can duplicate and go fast.

My customers love viewing content ( Videos, Documents, multimedia) in Paperless and they forward it to others in their organization. We get reports back on who viewed and what they viewed, for how long. This is high value information to the sales team.

The quality of the output is exceptional and easy to follow for executives.

The people behind the product are extremely friendly and helpful, results oriented people.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any problems or dislikes. They fixed the response time with SSD and now it screams on response time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it- it is a no brainer for most.

Invest time setting it up right the first time

Get your team using it and lead by example

Check out the analytics and usage reports- awesome

Customer information requests.

Coverage with rich multimedia content that we can quickly personalize.

More customers looking at our solution and more deals in pipe!

ClientPoint review by Ron L.
Ron L.

"Game changer"

What do you like best?

This is an excellent sales tool especially when working with potential clients outside your region. Being able to combine video, visual tools and personalized content in a proposal for clients really sets us apart from the competition in an otherwise tired industry. Love it.

What do you dislike?

Only challenge is building out a library of content but that is an internal challenge, not a fault of the software :)

This allows us to bring a personal touch to clients that are normally only reached by phone/email. Based on the analytics we get back after a proposal is viewed, we can gauge which aspects are most important to them (for example they skip through all pages about service details and spend 5 minutes viewing pricing - we know they care mostly about cost not other areas of the value proposition). Some insight into customers' most important needs helps us to tailor our approach and services to serve them better than our competition

ClientPoint review by Craig D.
Craig D.

"Paperless Proposal"

What do you like best?

I once was a sales man in a janitorial business and my boss used to say "Make sure your car looks good because the way in which you arrive to an account is a big deal. We want all of our first impressions to be strong." Now as a sales manager for a manufacturing business that calls on clients and prospects from coast to coast I still want my "arrival" to be a strong first impression. Since I can't drive to each one of my prospects every time I had to figure out how my first impression would set me apart from my competition. Paperless Proposal is doing that in spades for us! Paperless Proposal is the car that I use to make my first impression and it is receiving strong reviews from our clients. The ability to have video and literature attached to our proposal is really beginning to separate us in our market. When you combine those features with the analysis provided from Paperless this decision becomes a "no-brainer." We just used Paperless proposal to help us land a 1.2 million dollar deal in our industry. We look forward to our future with Paperless

What do you dislike?

No complaints thus far really. The only complaint I have has been the tech support has not been quite that thorough. They are very responsive at first but then might take a second to get to the solution. A very small complaint and we are being picky on that. We are extremely satisfied with Paperless

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can change the way in which you do business

We are separating ourselves in the market and we are staying a step ahead of our competition in this area. The analysis provided is giving us an edge in how we drive our sales process.

ClientPoint review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Benefits it offers are valuable but interface is a little clunky."

What do you like best?

Being able to see when a client opens your proposal and be able to contact them to review in real time. It is also nice to have template pages loaded to select from when doing proposals; this saves a great deal of time not having to recreate each time.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to set some preferences to minimize redundant tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think this product can improve the proposal writing process along with the way you submit your proposals. By having the templates pre-loaded it saves a great deal of time by not having to recreate the entire proposal each time. You can have dozens of different templates based on your most common proposal types.

We solve the unknown of when a client actually views your proposal and are able to see just how much time they have viewed each page. Another nice benefit is to be able to see who within the organization the original contact shared the proposal. This gives us insight to the decision making process and who else we may need to engage.

ClientPoint review by Zack M.
Zack M.

"Simple and Easy"

What do you like best?

Putting together a proposal has never been easier, we rely on Paperless Proposal for a very quick response turn around for our customers.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I can think of would be a mobile app for phones and tablets. Quicker turn around by inputting the information on site vs. waiting to return to the office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and Easy to use and my customers love the quick turn around time.

Quick turn around for customers

ClientPoint review by Gagan M.
Gagan M.

"One of the best Tools that we invested in since long time. Awesome product and amazing team."

What do you like best?

Very Well thought through system. All the features of the application are really practical and very well implemented. Paperless Helped us focus on most important deals and plan our strategy according to the actions taken by our clients on the Proposals. Highly Recommended :)

What do you dislike?

Almost everything is very well done in the product. However they might need to focus little bit more on their UI and come up with some more automation tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended to any business who want to have more clarity and control over their Potential customers.

Paperless Helped our Sales team focus on most important deals and plan our strategy as per the actions taken by the clients. Their analytics are great and their Custom tools has helped us create proposal effortlessly.

ClientPoint review by Danielle V.
Danielle V.

"Feature Heavy and Easy way to crank out proposals"

What do you like best?

New to the software from a non-software based proposal editor and loved this. I found the back end to be slick and easy to jump into. The push to MS Word editing was easy and tracking features post send were powerful.

What do you dislike?

The back end had trouble retaining my password

Easy to use and standardized proposal generation with tracking for large proposals. The benefits of having an organization wide proposal generator were great.

ClientPoint review by Tim V.
Tim V.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

I love that this product allows us to see how much time a proposal is viewed. I love how easy it is to create proposals with the template files. Support of the product is wonderful.

What do you dislike?

It's a little hard to configure the templates on one's own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get the sales people's buy in and try to get one of them to understand the product like an administrator. This will help you build the product to its fullest potential.

We were able create a standardized proposal between a diverse sales team and use it to professionally and consistently present our brand.

ClientPoint review by Steven F.
Steven F.

"Paperless Proposal has become a vital tool in our growth and increased sales performance."

What do you like best?

The ability to personalize each customer contact with the ability to track and evaluate the customers level of interest. As a management tool we are now able to receive analytics which direct our marketing efforts and ensure that we are placing emphasis upon those efforts that produce the greatest return.

What do you dislike?

There truly are no areas of dislike or concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would strongly recommend Paperless Proposals for any company who wants to optimize their sales presentations and finds value in the data (analytics) relating to such marketing efforts. I also use this program as a way to have my customers E-Sign contracts, addendums, etc.

The paperless proposal tool has allowed us to solve the problems relative to expediting sales efforts and by way of use has increased our close ratio by considerable percentages. As a management tool I now have ongoing and real time reporting that keeps me informed as to my sales departments efforts and allows me to track progress and evaluate the dispositions on each sales effort.

ClientPoint review by Larry O.
Larry O.

"Larry with Marsden Services"

What do you like best?

the awesome capabilities that the system can provide - by far gives us the #1 proposal

What do you dislike?

the only thing I would like to see changed we be a little more freedom of moving categories around in our proposals and then shifting line items with in the categories

Recommendations to others considering the product

With the fantastic support and capabilities of Paperless staff leaves no roadblocks as to not signing up at your first demo. They have the capabilities to program their system to your specific needs and the end results is a QUALITY PROPOSAL

After getting the information back of our the time our prospective customer spent reviewing their proposal and the time spent in specific sections of the proposal. That way whether through phone call or an onsite visit I know by the time they spent in a specific section what is most likely a priority to their business.

ClientPoint review by Craig A.
Craig A.

"You don't know until you know..."

What do you like best?

*Makes our proposals look amazing and clients hall all possible info at the tip of their finger.

*Learn what our clients find most important during viewing proposals.

*Insure our clients receive and review proposals.

*No Paperwork acceptance of proposals.

*Unique fields to track info that is important to us.

*Great customer service if there is a concern.

What do you dislike?

*We did not start using this program sooner to learn more about our clients and streamline our proposal acceptance system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. It has help us in ways we did not even know we needed help.

*Insuring clients are getting and receiving proposals

*Streamline acceptance of proposals.

*Tracking lead sources with the custom fields.

*Providing client with all possible info they would need to make an informed decisions in one place.

ClientPoint review by Makayla K.
Makayla K.

"Good program, easy to yuse"

What do you like best?

The program itself is pretty user friendly. It has everything you need and also a good customer support line.

What do you dislike?

I think that the program could run a little faster. Seems like run times are slow.

Paperless Proposal makes it super easy to get information to our perspective clients quickly.

ClientPoint review by Andrew Y.
Andrew Y.

"AWESOME!"

What do you like best?

It tracks all the proposal and allows us to have more control over the proposal process. A must have for any cleaning contractor. We know when prospects open the proposal and who they send it too. This really helps us gauge how interested they are in our company.

What do you dislike?

There's not too much I dislike about the program. I did not like that we could not update our credit card information but we can do that now. If they could make it more user friendly when editing templates and adding files etc. would be nice but I'm sure that will come in time.

Our sales process is so much more defined and easy to quantify. We know what proposals are out and can track the progress.

ClientPoint review by Rich K.
Rich K.

"Our sales team has used this for over two years."

What do you like best?

As a sales Manager this is a powerful tool for managing our proposals.

The analytics let us track when proposals are viewed and what is important to the customer.

Tracking rep results such as close % is valuable to me. I also like that I can verify the content (pricing, specs, etc.) at any time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing significant that I dislike. It's just a matter of getting our people use to sending electronic proposals instead of the old fashioned way of printing them. But this is what our customers are now asking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's about time we can use technology to master the creation, delivery and tracking of proposals.

This is a very effective solution.

It allows our reps to generate custom proposals quickly and professionally as well as that I can ensure consistency in content. The ability to deliver proposals electronically is what customers expect now.

I'm glad we have an effective and affordable way to do so.

ClientPoint review by User

"Easily send and connect files"

What do you like best?

Paperless allows me to send large files to my customers without clogging to their email. I also like that I can combine multiple pdf’s into one document.

Also, getting an alert telling me my customer has viewed our documents tells me their looking at what I sent.

What do you dislike?

This one is a bit not difficult to describe. There really is nothing I don’t like about paperless. It’s easy to use, quick and helps me to my job more efficiently.

I save a ton of time.

ClientPoint review by Clare M.
Clare M.

"Sophisticated sales tool"

What do you like best?

Paperless Proposal allows me to send to clients a professional sales proposal that looks great, is easy to use and keeps me ahead of our competitors. The analytics provide real time information on what clients are viewing in the proposal, clients regularly provide feedback to our company on how Paperless Proposal differentiates us in the market place and the professionalism of our proposals. We are able to generate great looking proposals incorporating company documents, videos and graphics from a library of templates and provide quick turnarounds from enquiry to quote. As a result, sales conversion rates have increased.

What do you dislike?

The Manage dashboard is a bit too busy and it would be great to refine the fields displayed. Adding proposal files from the library to the proposal one by one can be time consuming, would be excellent if could select multiple files then add to the client proposal as one action.

Reducing lead time from enquiry to quote generation puts us ahead of the competition and enhances our quote conversion rates.

ClientPoint review by Sean J.
Sean J.

"Business Development Officer"

What do you like best?

Good tool for a sales proposal system. Clean design

What do you dislike?

It does not seem to play well with other software programs. A simple software collaboration service would help a bunch.

Bill Howe did not have a good presentation tool prior to Paperless Proposal. This moved us forward

ClientPoint review by Michael M.
Michael M.

"Useful But Needs a Few Improvements"

What do you like best?

Being able to track what your customer spent the most time looking at.

What do you dislike?

Upload document process. If you're uploading more than one file and the document isn't in the same folder you have to upload each file one at a time. It's time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If duplicating a proposal, remember to change the cover page.

Reaching out to the client at the right time. Being notified when your proposal was viewed is critical in timing for your follow up email or phone call.

ClientPoint review by Alana S.
Alana S.

"Excellent system"

What do you like best?

This system if very easy to use. Additionally, the tracking feature gives you a better idea of your win/loss rate

What do you dislike?

If I opt to use my own proposal ID number, every time you reopen the document, you must reenter the number

I am able to turn around proposals much faster and the autosave feature is a lifesaver.

ClientPoint review by Michael P.
Michael P.

"Business Development Manager"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and plug and play style format.

What do you dislike?

I wish I was able to edit text of the pages easier without upload/download times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you can create base templates then you will like paperless. It is not cookie cutter but it does allow you to streamline your efforts versus a complete start over each proposal.

I find that the system is much easier to use than having to start fresh on type up for each proposal.

ClientPoint review by Elizabeth N.
Elizabeth N.

"Surprised by how much I love using Paperless Post! "

What do you like best?

It's easy to learn, simple to use and the end product is professional! More importantly, it's easy for potential customers to access and use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of is that I'd like the ability to customize the cover page more. This is specific to our company though!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Initial training on Paperless Proposal site should be done with your intended use. It would also help to have someone within your company become and "expert" first and then train the rest of the staff. This way there is far more familiarity to how your company is using Paperless Post.

The ability to track when proposals are opened and viewed helps us to communicate in a timely manner wtih potential clients.

We just started using the system so I haven't seen benefits yet but they are sure to follow.

User in Security and Investigations

"User-friendly, quick and organized way to create state-of-the-art paperless proposals."

What do you like best?

One of my favorite features is the analytics that it provides on the viewing side. After sending the paperless proposal to my Prospects, I can see exactly when they view my proposal, which part of the proposal they viewed and how long they viewed each section. This information is very insightful and has been a great tool for me. I also like the easy-to-use functions and customizable options that I have available while creating my proposal.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think that I dislike is the process of adding the page numbers to the proposal during the final steps. I have found that if I add a table of contents and then paginate the proposal, I have to double check that the table of contents corresponds correctly with the actual page numbers. It takes quite a bit of time to paginate and then having to go back can be frustrating, but lately I have had a lot better luck and haven't had any issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Paperless Proposal to anybody looking for a great way to provide your prospects and clients with paperless proposals that can be created in minutes. It is user-friendly and can be customized based on your needs. It also provides you with stats/analytics that tell you who and for how long each person viewed your proposal (vital info!)

I am solving the hassle of having to print out dozens and dozens of proposals and deliver them to my Prospects. The prospects also like having the capabilities of viewing my proposal digitally. I have realized the benefit of having the stats section so I can see when and for how long each person viewed the proposal. That information has been extremely useful.

"Quick and Convenient"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of the process. It is easy to create and distribute quality documents.

What do you dislike?

Some interface issues. I have had some small issues with file saving but I believe new releases have solved those issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Looking for something easy and quick to implement? This is a great solution. The process is simple and the results are fantastic. Very adaptable to your needs.

Much easier to compose proposals and keep track of what is "out there".

ClientPoint review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"The software is user friendly & allows us to provide meaningful Group Health quotes to our Co-ops."

What do you like best?

We are able to attach large quote documents, provider directories, etc. to our Group Health quotes which allows us to deliver a much more meaningful quote.

What do you dislike?

It usually takes some time to get around the system Upgrades without any training documents provided.

Like a mentioned above, we are able to deliver complex and large documents, provider directories, etc. with our Group Health quotes, which helps translate into more successful business in the long run.

ClientPoint review by User in Consumer Goods
User in Consumer Goods

"Easily create professional-looking proposals"

What do you like best?

Easy navigation through our marketing collateral

Allowed me to control the timing of how a customer would see information

Ability to include video to increase impact

Ability to include links to our website when needed

What do you dislike?

Proposal management was not intuitive. Found it hard to find proposals I'd already made

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your entire team understands the need to use the software and take the time to train them how to use it to the best effect.

We don't have an in-house graphics design team, so a lot of our marketing collateral is done piece meal. Paperless Proposal allowed us to group those pieces together with the quote and present customers with a cohesive story about our company, the product we were recommending, and our value proposition.

"VP, Business Development"

What do you like best?

The result. The bid proposals look fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Cumbersome, not a very intuitive user interface (the new one). Still looking to see more improvements on this end to make the user experience better, and shorten the ramp-up/training timeline.

More detailed, quicker proposals.

I'm able to deliver more bids with a higher quality and level of detail then before. A bid would take me hours before, and now it takes as little as 7 minutes.

ClientPoint review by Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.

"Time-Saving, Thorough Proposal Development Platform"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of reorganizing content and editing current stock content is a true timesaver.

What do you dislike?

From an administrator point of view I wish organizing the library and managing some library content was a little bit easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Review the analytics feature. If you're providing your own proposals and not completing proposals primarily on bid platforms the information provided is essential to understanding your clients needs.

We able to see which aspects of our proposals potential clients are really reading thus directing content redevelopment and ideas for additional content development. In addition, using paperless has enhanced our ability to provide cohesive proposals across our company with truly standardized content format, layout, aesthetics', etc.

ClientPoint review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Great Tool for Proposal Organization"

What do you like best?

Efficient proposal preparation and organization. Professional proposals on a paperless platform!

What do you dislike?

It's a little confusing for customers sometimes, especially non tech savvy ones.

Streamlining the proposal process, and creating standardized proposal specifications and terms.

ClientPoint review by Administrator

"More professional estimates = more sales"

What do you like best?

The estimate format is very clean and easy to navigate for customers.

What do you dislike?

The setup period took quite a bit of time, however, since then it has been operating well and doesn't need much maintenance.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you regularly do quotes, it is a time saver and worth the money.

We were previously using paper estimates and had a hard time tracking the sales and having the entire office informed when customer called.

ClientPoint review by Administrator

"Paperless Proposal just makes it fun to make proposals."

What do you like best?

The flexibility to delegate the creation of a proposal to anyone in my office, and be able to deliver it in a very expeditious timing.

What do you dislike?

Some recipients do not receive in their inbox. It ends up in the spam folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will definitely see an increase in your sales pipeline and cycle.

Production of countless proposals in a fast pace and the ability to know when the recipient has reviewed it.

ClientPoint review by Executive Sponsor in Facilities Services
Executive Sponsor in Facilities Services

"Paperless proposal has been great for the growth of our business."

What do you like best?

What I love best about paperless proposal is ability for the customer to open the proposal instantly and I get a notification.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it can take a while to put a proposal together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using paperless proposal with my staff allows me the opportunity to view all their proposals of when they go out immediately. This helps us hold accountability for our employees. I would recommend using paper this proposal to anybody looking to drive sales.

The biggest issue for us was the tracking of the proposals. With paperless proposal you always have your pass production. We have been able to close deals that have been on the table for over six months. I believe this is directly related to using paper this proposal.

ClientPoint review by User in Outsourcing/Offshoring
User in Outsourcing/Offshoring

"Very effective and user friendly"

What do you like best?

Very straight forward and very effective if you're in sales and you ca really utilize the functions which are suitable with your business. Very easy to learn and I can even go back just in case there things that needs to amend with your proposal. Very satisfied so far.

What do you dislike?

What I don't like is that the way it looks and it seems that there aren't any updates or add on's like grabbing file from your desktop instead of just using what you have saved in the program.

The normal thing's, like alerts when your proposal has been opened and the details needed to follow up with your client.

ClientPoint review by Administrator in Security and Investigations
Administrator in Security and Investigations

"Proposal Software Done Right"

What do you like best?

The analytics are easily the best and most important aspect of the software program.

The people are responsive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

It is very slow to open up and to load each page.

The process of entering the program may dissuade customers from using it.

The setup process took much longer than anticipated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're going to use it, use every aspect that you can so that you are able to get the most out of it.

Identifying the path our proposals take when we send it off to potential clients.

Finding out who is serious about using our business.

ClientPoint review by User in Financial Services

"Professional Proposals - Minimal effort"

What do you like best?

This system makes it easy to generate a proposal for a candidates in our recruiting process in a matter of minutes. It also allows us to continuously engage throughout the hiring and onboarding process.

It also allows different managers to have different templates, or different templates based on client/candidate type.

What do you dislike?

It is too easy to give candidates too much information. We need to work on limiting what we send and honing in our templates.

This has helped us provide candidates with more information than ever before while spending less time than we previously had. Better content and more productive.

ClientPoint review by Betsy J.
Betsy J.

"Extemely customizable with a few limitations for my market"

What do you like best?

Much of the system can be managed by us, without Paperless staff ongoing involvement. Very customizable for candidate and for our company.

What do you dislike?

Several pre-set fields do not apply to our business model, but can't be removed or renamed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is best to understand the details of the product before you begin implementation to better use the features it provides, and to understand any limitations it may have for your business.

We are solving the problem of needing to customize a recruiting kit to each potential candidate vs. having static and standard printed content. This system appeals to our target audience of millenials. It allows "one place" to keep all material and documentation on each candidate.

ClientPoint review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Excellent solution to efficiently/effectively share and track content with customers and prospects."

What do you like best?

Paperless Proposal is an effective way to manage a "content locker" and create reusable content sets to share. Instead of having a disjointed stream of emails with info to a prospect, you can add and extend in a single place that mirrors your communication dialogue. It's a snap to take what you build for one client and replicate for another, saving time and reproducing efficiently what works best.

What do you dislike?

Just the name. Paperless Proposal is much more than just a proposal mechanism, and that minimized my thinking initially.

Automation, repeatability, an efficient way to share content and be able to "see" a customer/prospects interaction with my content.

ClientPoint review by Consultant in Security and Investigations
Consultant in Security and Investigations

"Paperless is awesome for sending proposals and very simple to use"

What do you like best?

I like that its easy to keep track of what emails and proposals are sent. It lets you save company information so when you create a proposal you just have to add it into email. very user friendly and easy to input details and create important proposals for clients

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it does not come with note reminders that will automatically remind you what dates to follow up with people on or when to call clients back

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely get it if your business sends out a lot of emails based proposals to clients.

Easy to keep track of what proposals you have sent out and to who you sent them to

ClientPoint review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"Well integrated proposal solution"

What do you like best?

The iProposal tool in a web based integrated proposal tool. The tool is easy to use, allows for fast proposal creation and allows event tracking through out the life cycle of the proposal.

What do you dislike?

Some of the application's navigation is klutzy.

We can only use the Chrome browser. Please build to operate in all browsers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool provides a single integrated proposal creation system, it eliminates the one off proposals that unexpectedly appear because a sales person is following the correct procedures.

Speeds up proposal development and provides a common starting base for all proposals.

ClientPoint review by Jonathan A.
Jonathan A.

"Has Changed the Way We Do Proposals"

What do you like best?

The Paperless Proposal software is a user-friendly, Intuitive tool. We put it to work immediately with very little training. It made a dramatic and immediate improvement to our look and our mode of delivering proposals.

What do you dislike?

There are some hard coded fields that are not relevant to our business and an inability to add fields that we need.

The number one problem it has solved is being able to efficiently deliver multiple large files. It allows us to respond to proposals in a format and layout that conveys our message in the best possible light.

ClientPoint review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Paperless Proposal"

What do you like best?

We have had a very positive experience with Paperless Proposal. From the intake process through implantation, we have had wonderful customer service and training. Our proposal looks great and love the ability to see who opens our proposals and what they spend time reviewing. It has allowed my team to better understand our customers needs.

What do you dislike?

My only knock is that Paperless Proposal does not have example pages built for different features that they can provide. As we are getting more familiar with the product we are learning that we are just scratching the surface of what the product can do.

As my team get more familiar with the servuce

ClientPoint review by Josh C.
Josh C.

"Streamlined, intuitive, and useful."

What do you like best?

It is very well-designed. Elements behave the way you would expect them to, and for the most part, features and inventory are easy to access and use.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to enable users to have access to multiple (but not all) divisions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dive in with both feet.

The ability to provide a single source of truth for all of our salespeople when it comes to proposal materials and cutsheets. Users can also turn around RFPs very quickly.

ClientPoint review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Consistent Delivery"

What do you like best?

having a structure and process to deliver consistent proposals is crucial, helping to eliminate the potential for error

What do you dislike?

the speed in which changes are reflected within the proposal once edited could be sped up

Recommendations to others considering the product

paperless is a great solution for creating and delivering simple contracts and proposals with the ability to track the recipients experience. the setupis simple and once created, can streamline the offering process

we needed a solution that would allow us to send proposals with minimal effort once the templates were created. the ability to track the recipients experience allows us to make informed decisions within the sales or training process.

"Efficient"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can search by any word in clients name to find a proposal that was already started. For the most part editing is easy to do and updated info saves automatically. It is great to be able to search for proposals that were created between certain dates and also calculate what your sales are through your WON proposals.

What do you dislike?

I hate getting kicked out or unable to get on at times the server is down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use and great presentation

It makes it easy to be able to email a professional proposal directly from your own email address.

ClientPoint review by Consultant in Construction
Consultant in Construction

"Paperless Proposal Review"

What do you like best?

The appearance of the proposal is extremely professional and offers robust analytics.

What do you dislike?

The set-up of course. This is true with most software. Although, the team at Paperless Proposal is committed to making sure the end result is exactly what the customer needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a clear functionality goal.

Paperless Proposal allows us to submit a very professional proposal during the first visit.

ClientPoint review by Mike H.
Mike H.

"Easy to use, excellent final product for clients to see"

What do you like best?

The ease of creating a business-like, professional product. Clients see these proposals and immediately take more time in going over the services and features we provide.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It is very easy to use and have had few problems with the program.

Prospective clients get a quality proposal that puts us at the top of the list for winning contracts. I constantly get feedback from clients stating that our proposals are more professional looking and eye catching.

ClientPoint review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Ease of collaboration"

What do you like best?

Paperless Proposal makes it simple to work collaboratively on a proposal or statement of work with others. I like the simple navigation, the ability to add additional documents to a proposal package and the overall interface. At our company, the ability to work in a group to create and edit a document together is valued, and Paperless Proposal makes this possible.

What do you dislike?

I really wish there was no default setting for searches.

I wish downloads of PDF files would use the actual file name and not the generic "proposal" name. When I download more than one at a time, I have to open each to see who it is for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Paperless streamlines the process and makes it easy to consistently create on-target proposals for our clients.

We can collaborate, create, edit and review proposals quickly.

Team members around the world can collaborate on a single proposal in real time.

We can re-purpose pricing and collateral, so it doesn't have to be created from scratch each time.

ClientPoint review by Nicole B.
Nicole B.

"Paperless Proposal makes streamlining the proposal process easy and efficient. "

What do you like best?

Using Paperless Proposal keeps all our proposals and quotations organized and simple to access internally and externally. All our proposals can now be easily tracked from a Request for Proposal to a signed contract. The team at Paperless Proposal has diligently worked with us to create our ideal user experience.

What do you dislike?

The only issue we experienced was a lengthy set-up.

Now all information pertaining to every proposal we create can be saved in one place, accessible anywhere with ease. This system will make it easier to stay on top of renewals, follow-ups and revenue stream which makes us look good to our clients.

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like Paperless Proposal because it is incredibly easy to use. I like having the archive to review proposal I have completed in the past. I also enjoy knowing when our prospects review the proposal.

What do you dislike?

Something that I do not like is I do not have the option to sort by the manager or territory that I have completed the proposal for. I would like to see an additional sorting method.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I fully back paperless proposal for it's ease of use

We're able to complete proposals faster than in the past - our prospects are happy with the turnaround

ClientPoint review by Joseph H.
Joseph H.

"We use paperless to handle almost allow of our client interaction/paperwork. "

What do you like best?

The ability to collaborate on pricing and proposal documents with colleagues who are overseas.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike, but would love to be able to pull working/editable Google Docs created outside of paperless into our individual jobs.

More efficient, streamline and consistent/compliant proposal creation and internal collaboration.

ClientPoint review by Philip Y.
Philip Y.

"Paperless Proposal"

What do you like best?

The professional results of the finished proposal. The formatting is noce

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. I thought the product was great. Took the guesswork out of making a customized professional proposal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool. Really a time saver. You will be able to customize to your company, product and service.

Solving the correct documents to include in my proposals.

The benefits are having preset formats to my docs, but also still being able to edit.

"Paperless Proposal"

What do you like best?

large documents can be easily viewed. That's really nice as it sends your customer a link.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I really do not like about this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really don't know of any other way to send our customers large documents when responding to a quote for services. Paperless Proposal works very well and I absolutely love getting a notice that my customer has viewed our proposal. You can even see how much time they spent viewing each section. Very cool!

being able to know when your proposal is viewed by your customer is very helpful to know when to follow-up

ClientPoint review by User in Logistics and Supply Chain
User in Logistics and Supply Chain

"New User. Seems logical."

What do you like best?

I am a new User so I don't have too much to offer. It does feel logical and intuitive.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be too many options that I don't know the impact. There needs to be more explanation of the options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This 'feels' like it makes sense. Make sure you know your current proposal process well before you start a new process.

Our proposals are for Engineered-to-order equipment. It's a complicated proposal build process. The benefits are TBD as I'm a new User.

ClientPoint review by Thomas M.
Thomas M.

"Excellent Proposal Software"

What do you like best?

The "hands on" approach that the team at Paperless provides the customer is great. They built out a platform specifically for our company's needs which allows us to track and reach customers on a whole new level.

What do you dislike?

The refresh speed while building a proposal was slow at first however has increased in speed since.

Also, I wish there wasn't a minimum user need.

We are able to see who viewed our proposal, when the viewed it, how long they viewed it, and what sectioned they viewed longest. This has been an invaluable tool in creating our proposals/RFPs.

User in Security and Investigations

"Good tool for standard proposals"

What do you like best?

It is quick and easy to produce standard proposals since all of your standard files are already pre loaded.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes cumbersome to produce non standard proposals (i.e., where you need to do a deep dive customization).

It allows me to shorten my sales cycle since the WYSIWYG interface makes creating standard proposals a wiz. The main benefit to this is that when you are first to the table with a proposal, you stand a better chance of closing the deal.

ClientPoint review by Tim K.
Tim K.

"Paperless Proposal Review"

What do you like best?

The folks at Paperless Proposal are pretty nimble and able to adjust to our needs relatively quickly. We've had many asks as we near launch and they're been effective in meeting those needs

What do you dislike?

As an end user I'm a little too reliant on PP to process simple changes such as creating a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Having a good cover page format in mind heading into the project would be beneficial

eSignatures which is far more efficient than paper is the biggest value-add. Benefits realized is time savings. I can put together a proposal very quickly which frees up time for other activities

"Business Development Manager"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and having all of the various modules within the library to access.

What do you dislike?

I participate in many RFQ's that have very specific formatting requirements that define the order of your responses. PP does not lend itself to this very well. Additionally, I would like to be able to save as a Word Doc and/or Google Doc to make editing easier and move back and forth easier as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I do recommend the product if you need semi-custom proposals to be produced quickly and easily.

I provide contract security services to the corporate world. We solve security issues and provide a deterrent against such issues. The benefit of PP is being able to crank out a proposal quickly and easily.

ClientPoint review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Great communication and organization for projects"

What do you like best?

The team assigned to my project was very good at emailing and calling often to communicate. They were also very organized and kept the project moving when we weren't sure of next steps.

What do you dislike?

The only concern was understanding the limitations of the tool fully before getting started.

We needed universal templates for remote employees to be able to personalize while still being up to company standards.

ClientPoint review by Administrator

"The easiest way to send business proposals"

What do you like best?

Clients don't need to download heavy attachments, they can receive proposals without clogging their mail server space

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike anything. Paperless proposal works efficiently

- video uploading - attachment uploading - fast service - easy and simple reports - You can have everything under control with a simple easy to use panel

ClientPoint review by Jill P.
Jill P.

"Paperless Proposal and The Team - WOW Amazing Product."

What do you like best?

The exceptional team from beginning, creation of the product, customization, absolutely friendly, patient and helpful team members, frequent communications, conference calls and training. Amazing product, amazing team.

What do you dislike?

There are NO Dislikes. Paperless Proposal is very advantageous to our company. An absolutely beneficial investment for the continued success of our company. Our Team will grow exponentially because of the applications Paperless Proposal has to offer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely an added valuable investment to the success of your company.

You will have an amazing training and support team.

You will exponentially grow because of the reporting ability and the unique creative presentations.

We have been presenting State-of-the-Art Proposal Presentations, ability to track, ability to apply analysis, ability to have integration with other programs we have.

ClientPoint review by Administrator in Facilities Services
Administrator in Facilities Services

"Excellent Product with Exceptional Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The workflow and notification features. It enables us to take immediate action when our clients are viewing the proposal, makes a comment and accepts the contract.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't provide automated "Status" change based on actions taken in Work Flow. Ie. changing to "Won" once client signs contract.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend it! Their team is wonderful to work with and they are extremely responsive and are fantastic with their follow-up process. I Love the customized features that were developed specifically for us. It is flexible and addresses our needs.

Tracking and client followups. Great repository and Centralization of our contracts and history.

User in Facilities Services

"Productivity without all of the paperwork"

What do you like best?

It is an easy to learn process. Fairly self explanatory. You can even add a personalized video. No paper

What do you dislike?

I am not sure of anything that I particularly dislike at the moment...

The world is consistently heading towards being paperless. People like things that they can get to with a few clicks & then be able to go back to them any time that ever want/need to. This is also bit of a time saver.

ClientPoint review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising