ClientSuccess

ClientSuccess is revolutionizing SaaS management, growth, and retention with it's Customer Success Management Platform

Work for ClientSuccess?
Strikedeck review  2x

Learning about ClientSuccess?

ClientSuccess Reviews

Ask ClientSuccess a Question
Showing 56 ClientSuccess reviews
ClientSuccess review by <span>Sara R.</span>
Sara R.

Great CS tool for smaller orgs

What do you like best?

ClientSuccess is very easy to use, provides great visibility for a growing team, and has several very valuable and easy to setup integrations. Also, the available reports and corresponding visuals are really helpful in building out metrics for a new CS team.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could create more custom fields. We're currently a bit limited in the number of fields we can currently add to the account details. I also would love to be able to pull the data from the custom fields to calculate a data driven pulse score to more objectively measure the pulse of our customers.

One big problem that ClientSuccess has solved for us is bringing visibility to our CS and AM teams. We have CSMs and AMs reaching out to our customers and need a single place to track the latest updates for each customer. The gmail and Zendesk integrations have been extremely helpful in addressing this problem as they provide visibility into the latest communications that have been sent as well as any open support items.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClientSuccess
ClientSuccess review by <span>Vic K.</span>
Vic K.

Great platform to revamp Customer Experience team

What do you like best?

The right information in the right place. It allowed NarrativeDx to develop a system of tracking our clients in a visually appealing and organized way. The functionality in the platform is robust enough to be beneficial and also customizable enough to be meaningful to our particular company. You also get a CSM to guide you along in your onboarding and adoption journey. They talk the talk and walk the walk.

What do you dislike?

The dashboards and reports are great and cover almost everything we need. It would be great to have custom reporting built in to the platform, but you can ask their support team run any analysis on the back end as needed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for organizations wanting to get started with customer success.

Having a solid foundation for our customer experience team and building on that to support onboarding, value stream/adoption, renewals, and reporting. We have realized almost all of these just by getting our thoughts and ideas into the platform. The onboarding process with CS was organized and thorough, ensuring we were prepared and had the right resources to be successful. Sam has been a great CSM and supportive throughout the journey.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

ClientSuccess review by <span>Cameron K.</span>
Cameron K.

A perfect Customer Success tool!

What do you like best?

Client Success has helped our organization go from using 3/4 tools to manage our clients, to having all the insight and data we need to excel in one location. Everything about Client Success is meant to make managing all steps of a client lifecycle a measurable event leading to growth for your organization.

What do you dislike?

There are limited integrations with support platforms and sales platforms, but I know this is something that their team is looking to improve on over the course of the next few months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The product is extremely easy to use, and the support in setting up your account is fantastic. The overall use of the platform is very intuitive, so don't expect to get caught up!

Client Success has solved the problem of efficiently managing various contracts and success cycles for clients spanning from small organizations to enterprise clients.

ClientSuccess review by <span>Brent L.</span>
Brent L.

The perfect balance for a company with no prior Customer Success system

What do you like best?

As a company with no prior formal Customer Success system in place, ClientSuccess appeared to be the best bang for the buck during our initial search. We found the price to be very reasonable for the features advertised.

After signing on, everyone on their team displayed a commitment to understanding our needs and guiding us through each step of the implementation process. The built-in integrations were all simple to use, and supported by step-by-step knowledgebase articles. It was great to be able to tap into our existing systems for ticketing, CRM, financials, emails, and more.

The product itself is nicely designed, intuitive, and easy to use for our staff. It is already proving to give us insight on matters that we simply didn't have a good feel for when information existed in several disconnected systems.

What do you dislike?

We had to commit to the time and effort it took to setup integrations and import certain information that we didn't have in a perfect format to easily integrate. For example, we had to import subscription information from our financial system since we didn't have that flowing in Salesforce. It would have been nice to have had another existing integration with our financial system, but it honestly wasn't something we were expecting anyway. The biggest amount of work there had to do with cleaning up our own data, so it was really no fault of ClientSuccess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Coming from a company that did not have a Customer Success system in place (or department for that matter) prior to choosing ClientSuccess, I highly recommend this platform to get you started. Their support staff is excellent and it is easy to either integrate with your other existing platforms (like CRM or ticketing) or import data (like subscriptions). They also seemed much cheaper than other options out there, like GainSight.

Our prior issues surrounded having data in various disconnected systems that each department used separately. It was particularly difficult to gauge the overall health of a customer. We know that if we keep engagement high with our customers and lookout for certain factors, we can stand a better chance of keeping them happy and renewing year over year. We had just created a brand new position/department with a Director of Customer Success, so we needed a tool for him to use to track his work and identify trouble areas.

We are already finding insights by having multiple data points being pulled into one place to look at from a higher level perspective. This was the tool that we agreed upon after conducting a thorough search and we have been very happy with it since.

ClientSuccess review by <span>Nina W.</span>
Nina W.

Great CS platform for younger orgs

What do you like best?

Easy and quick implementation and integrations to external tools like SFDC. Terrific support team with Sam and Elisha, and they're open to product feedback and enhancements. Easy to use interface, very clean, and easy to understand/set up.

What do you dislike?

Platform can be a bit buggy. Doesn't hit every one of our needs- we offer different subscription types like trials and they aren't able to accommodate those as effectively as we need. Would also be great if they integrated into gcal so we can track calls and meetings with clients automatically.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a great tool to use if your team doesn't have the budget or internal resources to implement something like Gainsight or Totango. Client Success is definitely a workhorse and can get the job done. It may not be a tool that your team can stay with indefinitely but I would say for any startup at least that it would take care of you for 2-3 years in. Couple the product with their terrific customer success team (shout out to Sam!) Client Success is a great way to get your CS org up and running.

We needed a robust and clean way to manage our clients, their info (subscription and account details), that could be shared amongst our team and across departments. CS is able to do this effectively for us and has helped us streamline our communication processes with our clients.

ClientSuccess review by <span>Cal H.</span>
Cal H.

The Most Simple, yet, Powerful CSM Tool I've Used

What do you like best?

ClientSuccess is hands down the simplest and most intuitive B2B enterprise SaaS application I've ever experienced. I'm confident that anyone could log in and immediately know how to use the application. The UX is natural and just the way you'd hope it would be. Each feature is straightforward to use but yields so much ROI because it solves the problem of letting things "slip through the cracks" with customers.

Full disclosure, I've implemented ClientSuccess at two different companies now, and it continues to amaze my team and me. I would recommend ClientSuccess to any Customer Success leader striving to operationalize CS best practices and a system to make it happen.

What do you dislike?

The only reason I didn't give it a 10 is that the subscription management integration with Salesforce didn't work as seamless as I had hoped. Mind you; it's not an easy task to build a "one size fits all' integration with Salesforce as there are an infinite number of ways companies can configure and structure their Salesforce data, workflows, etc. The SFDC integration wasn't all that bad as I was able to complete the integration in a matter of days instead of months like some of ClientSuccess' competitors.

I understand ClientSuccess is a rapidly growing company and they're very focused on developing the core application, though I hope to see their team exploring additional third-party integrations such as Intercom, FullStory, Pendo, etc. The "To-Do" section also has a lot of potentials to be even stronger than it is today by just adding in team member-to-team member direct-mentions and chat/thread capabilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for rapid implementation and time-to-value, then ClientSuccess is just for you. It has all of the powerful features of some of the larger CSM tool incumbent companies, but it's more cost effective, higher ROI, easier to administer, and you don't need a computer science degree to learn how to get the most out of the application.

No brainer here - I am primarily focused on increasing customer retention and ARPA. Just doing some back of the napkin math, I could easily state that my team has saved at least 8-10% of our customers churning over the six months we've had ClientSuccess. That's very meaningful in my business, any business really. It's a material amount of MRR we've saved, and ClientSuccess gave me to tools and early warning signals that allowed me to identify those customers that needed a little extra love quickly.

I lead our CSM & Operations team, so I also strive to improve my team's productivity and effectiveness. Before ClientSuccess, our customer data was very fragmented and located in multiple disparate systems (Zendesk, Google Sheets, Asana, Trello, Salesforce, our core SaaS application). Yeah, if you're reading this, you know what I'm talking about. My team members spent at least 20-30 minutes to scavenge across all of these systems to get the current status of a customer and prep for a client call. With ClientSuccess, they spend 5 minutes, tops, opening the client's account and quickly catching up to their health level, most recent engagements, lifecycle status, etc. My team loves it. They no longer have to chase down other team members to get verbal updates from others. I would say that ClientSuccess yields a 20-30% boost in productivity for my team members. That's less time looking for data and more time on the phone with our customers.

For me, from a productivity perspective, it used to be a BEAR to create a customer health report. I remember when I first started at Zype, it would take me a minimum of 6-8 hours to gather, scrub, and massage all of this data into an elementary customer health report. What a headache. Now, I log into ClientSucces, click a couple of buttons, and within minutes I have my customer health report. It's been a godsend for me.

Learning about ClientSuccess?

* We monitor all ClientSuccess reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.