ClientTether.com

Connect with & convert new leads instantly via phone/text/email. Then create lasting relationships with our automated retention program!

Work for ClientTether.com?

Learning about ClientTether.com?

ClientTether.com Reviews

Ask ClientTether.com a Question
Showing 4 ClientTether.com reviews
ClientTether.com review by <span>Ashlee R.</span>
Ashlee R.

ClientTether has greatly improved the ability for us to communicate with our customers.

What do you like best?

Here at Jones Paint & Glass, we enjoy being able to easily contact new and existing customers from one place. We are able to email and text customers from one space and can leave internal notes about our experience with the customer on the same screen. This makes it easy for us to communicate upon initial contact and reminds us to follow up once we have gained their business and trust. We are able to communicate very quickly and efficiently and a lot of the contacts that come to us through ClientTether enjoy the convenience. So much so that a high percentage of them continue doing business with us from then on.

What do you dislike?

For a short time, communicating through ClientTether became difficult. It would not let us send emails to our customers. However, it seems this was a troubleshooting error and was very quickly addressed and the problem solved by our customer service contacts at ClientTether. The customer service agents with this company are very easy to work with and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this product. It makes communication easy, quick, and efficient. The convenience shows our customers that we care about them and the quick response lets them know that they are our top priority. Customers enjoy the ability to text back and forth with our representatives about any questions that they may have. The ability to go in and set reminders to contact is very valuable to us, as it ensures that no customer is forgotten.

We are able to set our customers on cycles that are customizable to your business prerogative. For us at Jones Paint & Glass, we are able to set them on cycles including Estimate, Job Scheduled, Job Completed, and Paid. This is an excellent tool for us as it lets us know where our relationship stands with the customer. We are also able to go in and set their cycle to Not Interested if they are not pursuing any further business with our company.

Overall, the convenience and quick communication has made this service a real value to our company. Their salesmen and customer service providers are very easy to talk to and truly care about their relationship with you.

We are solving the problem of difficult communication. We have seen tremendous benefit from being able to respond via text to our customers as soon as they send us a message indicating that they are interested. We can now send text reminders whereas some of our employees were unable to do so previously due to lack of a company cell phone. The convenience has helped us sell product through the website and we have also benefitted from being able to send out text reminders of additional appointments we have scheduled with customers such as an appointment for an estimate of product, installation, fulfilling service requests, etc.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClientTether.com
ClientTether.com review by <span>Conrad K.</span>
Conrad K.

Does my work for me!

What do you like best?

Mostly that I don't have to think about following up with my online leads.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't think there is anything I don't like about it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the demo - it will knock your socks off. You'll get hooked after the demo, then you'll be pleasantly surprised with all the other cool features that you can find in Client Tether.

You wouldn't think that you would use the email and text templates that you can create in the settings, but we use them all the time. It's also great because now our employees no longer have to text someone from their personal phone, they can do it directly from Client Tether - and get the response from Client Tether too.

The reports are awesome! It takes about ten minutes to set up the Sales Cycles, but once that is done, then your reports page is populated and you get some really cool graphs. IT really helps to know where things are at with the business and where the bottle necks are.

When I get an online lead, the system kicks in and does the calling, emailing and texting for me. It's all automated! It also has a great retention program that I use to churn through my existing clients to find more work - and I've modified the retention program to follow up with pending customers too. There are also some really cool business intelligence items that help me make better decisions for my business...

What Other Sales solution do you use?

ClientTether.com review by <span>Michael H.</span>
Michael H.

Great tool for converting online leads and retaining them as clients

What do you like best?

How easy and quick it puts me in contact with my potential clients. It really forces me to stay in touch which is great.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. I think that being able to customize the form without having to do an email parse or post would be nice but overall it works really well.

Instant contact and continued contact with my clients. I get so busy with reacting to current clients and needs that I fail to followup with previous clients and that is important to stay top of mind.

ClientTether.com review by <span>Kevin J.</span>
Kevin J.

Great product for catching leads early in the sales process

What do you like best?

The call back feature allowing us to reach contacts quickly.

What do you dislike?

This is more of a personal problem I am sure, but I feel that we fail to use the tool to its full potential because of timely set up process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for the price. Utilize the on-boarding in order to help the tool work for you.

As I mentioned, getting in touch with leads quickly. It also solves the problem of follow up when you are dealing with large numbers of clients or prospects.

There are not enough reviews of ClientTether.com for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Conversica Logo
Conversica
Conversica provides a cloud-based artificial intelligence platform to better convert inbound leads. Through natural, two-way email conversations, the company’s automated sales assistant automatically engages, qualifies and follows up with leads to convert them into sales opportunities, freeing up salespeople to focus on closing more business.
17hats Logo
17hats
17hats is a client management software that help entrepreneurs do the work anytime, anywhere from sending contracts to payment reminders, accepting signatures and credit cards online and it integrates with calendar and email.
Post Affiliate Pro Logo
Post Affiliate Pro
Solution that runs your entire affiliate program from top to bottom, with the exception of processing the financial transactions. Post Affiliate Pro is intuitive, fast, effective, and infinitely expandable, so it will grow with you.
Contact Apps Logo
Contact Apps
Organize your contacts, gain insight, and build deeper relationships.
LinkPoint Connect Logo
LinkPoint Connect
Email to CRM integration – simple and seamless. Save time. Work efficiently. Close more deals. Simply choose your integration.
GovWin IQ Logo
GovWin IQ
GovWin IQ is a solution for Government Contractors that helps to grow business and win more contracts. Organizations seeking to find, manage, and win government business choose GovWin IQ for critical opportunity intelligence, teaming and competitive intelligence, and market insight.
Pattern Logo
Pattern
Pattern is an intelligent workspace for sales teams that prepares research for the user, streamlining the process with built in templates, confirm meetings, automate follow-ups, update stale records and research accounts.
Handshake Logo
Handshake
Handshake is a sales order management app for wholesale.
MailLift Logo
MailLift
Handwritten letter service built for sales and marketing. Increase sales with handwritten letters. Get a free sample of MailLift's handwritten notes today!

Learning about ClientTether.com?

* We monitor all ClientTether.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.