ClientTether.com

Connect with & convert new leads instantly via phone/text/email. Then create lasting relationships with our automated retention program!

Work for ClientTether.com?

Learning about ClientTether.com?

ClientTether.com Reviews

Ask ClientTether.com a Question
Showing 5 ClientTether.com reviews
ClientTether.com review by Austin J.
Austin J.

"Great way to organize leads!"

What do you like best?

Client tether is easy to use, and can be set up for automation! It is easy to track leads, be able to see where they came from, as well as send automated sms, emails, and calls to potential leads. Your sales team can easily connect with leads, and be able to have all of their information in one place.

What do you dislike?

The platform is a little confusing to learn at first, but one you know how to use it becomes very effective! Other than that, very easy to use after becoming familiar!

Being able to track all leads, and being able to automate the lead gen process

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about ClientTether.com
ClientTether.com review by Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.

"ClientTether has greatly improved the ability for us to communicate with our customers."

What do you like best?

Here at Jones Paint & Glass, we enjoy being able to easily contact new and existing customers from one place. We are able to email and text customers from one space and can leave internal notes about our experience with the customer on the same screen. This makes it easy for us to communicate upon initial contact and reminds us to follow up once we have gained their business and trust. We are able to communicate very quickly and efficiently and a lot of the contacts that come to us through ClientTether enjoy the convenience. So much so that a high percentage of them continue doing business with us from then on.

What do you dislike?

For a short time, communicating through ClientTether became difficult. It would not let us send emails to our customers. However, it seems this was a troubleshooting error and was very quickly addressed and the problem solved by our customer service contacts at ClientTether. The customer service agents with this company are very easy to work with and resolve problems quickly and efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend using this product. It makes communication easy, quick, and efficient. The convenience shows our customers that we care about them and the quick response lets them know that they are our top priority. Customers enjoy the ability to text back and forth with our representatives about any questions that they may have. The ability to go in and set reminders to contact is very valuable to us, as it ensures that no customer is forgotten.

We are able to set our customers on cycles that are customizable to your business prerogative. For us at Jones Paint & Glass, we are able to set them on cycles including Estimate, Job Scheduled, Job Completed, and Paid. This is an excellent tool for us as it lets us know where our relationship stands with the customer. We are also able to go in and set their cycle to Not Interested if they are not pursuing any further business with our company.

Overall, the convenience and quick communication has made this service a real value to our company. Their salesmen and customer service providers are very easy to talk to and truly care about their relationship with you.

We are solving the problem of difficult communication. We have seen tremendous benefit from being able to respond via text to our customers as soon as they send us a message indicating that they are interested. We can now send text reminders whereas some of our employees were unable to do so previously due to lack of a company cell phone. The convenience has helped us sell product through the website and we have also benefitted from being able to send out text reminders of additional appointments we have scheduled with customers such as an appointment for an estimate of product, installation, fulfilling service requests, etc.

What Other Sales solution do you use?

ClientTether.com review by Conrad K.
Conrad K.

"Does my work for me!"

What do you like best?

Mostly that I don't have to think about following up with my online leads.

What do you dislike?

At this point, I don't think there is anything I don't like about it...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the demo - it will knock your socks off. You'll get hooked after the demo, then you'll be pleasantly surprised with all the other cool features that you can find in Client Tether.

You wouldn't think that you would use the email and text templates that you can create in the settings, but we use them all the time. It's also great because now our employees no longer have to text someone from their personal phone, they can do it directly from Client Tether - and get the response from Client Tether too.

The reports are awesome! It takes about ten minutes to set up the Sales Cycles, but once that is done, then your reports page is populated and you get some really cool graphs. IT really helps to know where things are at with the business and where the bottle necks are.

When I get an online lead, the system kicks in and does the calling, emailing and texting for me. It's all automated! It also has a great retention program that I use to churn through my existing clients to find more work - and I've modified the retention program to follow up with pending customers too. There are also some really cool business intelligence items that help me make better decisions for my business...

ClientTether.com review by Michael H.
Michael H.

"Great tool for converting online leads and retaining them as clients"

What do you like best?

How easy and quick it puts me in contact with my potential clients. It really forces me to stay in touch which is great.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. I think that being able to customize the form without having to do an email parse or post would be nice but overall it works really well.

Instant contact and continued contact with my clients. I get so busy with reacting to current clients and needs that I fail to followup with previous clients and that is important to stay top of mind.

ClientTether.com review by Kevin J.
Kevin J.

"Great product for catching leads early in the sales process"

What do you like best?

The call back feature allowing us to reach contacts quickly.

What do you dislike?

This is more of a personal problem I am sure, but I feel that we fail to use the tool to its full potential because of timely set up process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for the price. Utilize the on-boarding in order to help the tool work for you.

As I mentioned, getting in touch with leads quickly. It also solves the problem of follow up when you are dealing with large numbers of clients or prospects.

Learning about ClientTether.com?

* We monitor all ClientTether.com reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.