Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software

5.0

With Cloak and Dagger, its as easy as 1,2,3! Right click, Select Cloak and Dagger, Enter a Password. Done.

Work for Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software?

Learning about Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software?

Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software Reviews

Ask Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software a Question
Showing 3 Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software reviews
Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software review by Dan R.
Dan R.

"Losing my phone or laptop has never been easier on my stress"

What do you like best?

passwords...encrypted

private work files...encrypted

My own personal info...encrypted

This Cloak and Dagger tool is the one thing I believe in around my document security.

I realized one day that attachments in emails that I sent...could be accessed on my phone...my laptop is more likely to be stolen and my phone is more likely to be lost...I've never had a laptop stolen but I have had lost a cell phone. The point is...if someone gets my phone and hacks the code(not my birthday) they have immediate access to thousands of email from 3 email systems that I access daily on my phone...

now, I encrypt emails that I send so that they are encrypted on my phone too.

Strongly recommend this software.

What do you dislike?

I have a Mac and airbook and iPad at home...I hear the Apple version is coming very, very soon. That will be AWESOME!!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've never needed to rely on support so plan on being able to install and get going with no IT knowledge or skills required...if you can turn a computer on, go to the internet and click a mouse you have the IT background needed.

So what I thought about before getting this software...was what would my clients think of me if I sent them an email with an encrypted attachment. I have clients who have said that, wow, this must be important to keep private and they appreciated that tiny extra effort I made to keep their info private.

For my own personal vendors...CPA, mortgage person...they feel relieved in that if their email system gets hacked...at least my info is totally safe. They appreciate my tiny extra effort too.

Not sure if business problem or life problem...but the potential of getting hacked, my life getting hacked is greatly reduced...nothing is a zero risk but this feels close to that as I feel is worth it in my life.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software
Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software review by Axel Y.
Axel Y.

"Data security has never been easier"

What do you like best?

"Right click and encrypt" is CnD's tag line, and it really is that easy to use. I was worried that data encryption would be a cumbersome difficult process that would cut down on my productivity but I have not been slowed down at all!

As an added feature I can "white label" the documents I send increasing my brand awareness.

What do you dislike?

Apple version not yet released, so I can only use on my office computer for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! The ease of use is what sold me, they also use AES encryption which is provably secure.

The risk of security breaches within our organization.. Helps secure not only our business's data but also personal employee data.

What Data Security solution do you use?

Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software review by Tara A.
Tara A.

"Client Protection"

What do you like best?

It is crucial for my business to be able to transfer documents to and from clients, both securely and with ease. Cloak and Dagger has done this perfectly!

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any items that I would change, we are very happy!

I realized my clients are so appreciative to have their personal information shared securely, it has become one less thing for them to worry about.

There are not enough reviews of Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Symantec Data Loss Prevention Logo
Symantec Data Loss Prevention
Discover, Monitor and Protect your sensitive data wherever it lives and goes: cloud, endpoints, storage or network.
Microsoft BitLocker Logo
Microsoft BitLocker
3.8
BitLocker helps keep everything from documents to passwords safer by encrypting the entire drive that Windows and your data reside on.
Paubox Encrypted Email Logo
Paubox Encrypted Email
5.0
Paubox is an easy way to send and receive HIPAA compliant email.
OpenSSH Logo
OpenSSH
4.9
OpenSSH provides tools that allows you to encrypt all traffic to help manage eavesdropping, connection hijacking, and other attacks to your Internet while providing secure tunneling capabilities and more.
Total Protection for Data Logo
Total Protection for Data
McAfee Data Loss Prevention solution suite protects your data using a combination of powerful encryption, access control, and user-behavior monitoring.
Trend Micro Logo
Trend Micro
3.8
Trend Micro develops server security, cloud security, and small business content security solutions.
GnuPG Logo
GnuPG
GnuPG allows to encrypt and sign your data and communication, features a versatile key management system as well as access modules for all kinds of public key directories.
Jungle Disk Logo
Jungle Disk
3.8
Online backup & network drive acquired by Rackspace and powered by Cloud Files & Amazon S3
Netwrix Auditor Logo
Netwrix Auditor
4.0
Netwrix Auditor enables auditing of the broadest variety of IT systems, including Active Directory, Exchange, file servers, SharePoint, SQL Server, VMware and Windows Server. It also supports monitoring of privileged user activity.
Amazon Inspector Logo
Amazon Inspector
Amazon Inspector is an automated security assessment service that helps improve the security and compliance of applications deployed on AWS. It automatically assesses applications for vulnerabilities or deviations from best practices.

Learning about Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software?

* We monitor all Cloak and Dagger File Encryption Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.