Cloak VPN

3.5

Cloak is a virtual private network for teams.

Work for Cloak VPN?

Learning about Cloak VPN?

Cloak VPN Reviews

Showing 1 Cloak VPN review
Cloak VPN review by Igor C.
Igor C.

"Cloak VPN - My opinion "

What do you like best?

CloakVPN have many advantages.One of them is many payment options. We can choose for example cryptocurrencies. CloakVPN does not collect information about the customer's data. Next advantages is that this program not log or record user traffic. This is very important in this type of programs. CloakVPN does not save things like DNS request, user IP addresses or user bandwidth. Now CloakVPN offers its services to multiple platforms.

What do you dislike?

One of disadvantages is that cloakvpn does not have own application. If we want to use that we need to do something in options or install other application to using CloakVPN. In my opinion if we payed 5$ per month for this favor we should get transparent and easy to use applications.Next disadvantages is that CloakVPN does not have customer support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion if u want to using CloakVPN you should pay one time per mounth because we does not have any contracts and when CloakVPN cease its activities we can lost money.

CloakVPN give me many options to safe work in public with no worries. Now I can rest assured about my data on the internet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloak VPN

What Virtual Private Network (VPN) solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Cloak VPN for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

NordVPN Logo
NordVPN
4.7
(39 reviews)
VPN technology that encrypts data twice.
OpenVPN Logo
OpenVPN
(34 reviews)
OpenVPN is a full-featured SSL VPN solution.
Hide.me Logo
Hide.me
(26 reviews)
Free VPN proxy
Windscribe Logo
Windscribe
(22 reviews)
Windscribe is not just a VPN, it’s a desktop application and browser extension that work together to protect your online privacy, unblock websites, and remove ads and trackers that follow you across the websites you visit every day. Never mess with confusing settings and options menus again, our minimalist applications are designed to be turned on once, and forgotten about. Yegor Sak yegor@windscribe.com
Hotspot Shield Logo
Hotspot Shield
(21 reviews)
Hotspot Shield lets you browse the web securely, anonymously & change your browsing location to unblock content.
Private Internet Access Logo
Private Internet Access
(17 reviews)
Private Internet Access (PIA) Anonymous protects users from data trackers, identity thieves, scammers, and stalkers by creating a personal virtual private network (VPN). The user's connections are anonymous and nearly impossible to track because private internet access (PIA) creates an encrypted data channel from the user's computer to the private internet access (PIA) network. It hides internet protocol (IP) addresses from hackers, advertisers, and data miners and protects privacy in public Wi-Fi hotspots, coffee shops, airports, and more. It also circumvents internet restrictions and censorship.
PrivateVPN Logo
TunnelBear Logo
TunnelBear
4.0
(16 reviews)
TunnelBear is an app protects online privacy, help to access to favourite websites and apps, and secures connection on public WiFi hotspots.
ExpressVPN Logo
ExpressVPN
(16 reviews)
High speed, ultra secure, and easy to use VPN. Instant setup.
IPVanish VPN Logo
IPVanish VPN
(16 reviews)
IPVanish is a top tier VPN service.

Learning about Cloak VPN?

* We monitor all Cloak VPN reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.