Close.io

CRM and sales communication platform with integrated VoIP phone and email syncing. Close.io pushes the boundaries of your sales team by offering an easy-to-use platform which the most powerful search capabilities of any CRM on the market and a seamless phone and email system offering your sales team the ability to do more in a day with less data entry.

Work for Close.io?
Activecampaign  crm  2x.png

Learning about Close.io?

Close.io Reviews

Ask Close.io a Question
Showing 52 Close.io reviews
Close.io review by <span>Milan W.</span>
Milan W.

Very easy to control everything.

What do you like best?

I have the better overview of all our sales performance. Also, I like the way of emails, calls, tasks, and reminders are automatically organized. By all of this working tools, I always know what’s going on and what I should do next. I like a lot of thing with this platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad issues about with this platform. All of the working processes is good and doesn't bring any errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, with this software, you will have a big opportunity at your working routine. You can have a big picture understanding of your whole team’s activity for any given time period, and benchmark individual rep productivity. Very good for work just try it.

We can see all sales performance of every member of our team. Better work with emails sent, open and a number of calls made, minutes spent talking about plans and much more. We like every steps of this platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Close.io
Close.io review by <span>Lawerence C.</span>
Lawerence C.

One of the best software for sales

What do you like best?

The use is fairly easy to use, has a clean design and an excellent layout. As a business-oriented software, it starts to work with minimal problems and find a way out. In general, positive feedback from our sales team, as employees say that CRM is easy to use and allows them to call and send letters by e-mail very quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

I would like a more complete list of keyboard shortcuts and the ability to track activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Close.io is an excellent software that will make your selling process quick and good. You will have the opportunity to perform tasks for all team members in each direction.

We have full access to everything that happens in the trading process. In addition, we have the ability to contact clients faster than ever and have the opportunity to get a full overview of the sent emails, the number of calls made and much more. We got a big helper in our hands, and we like to work with him.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Close.io review by <span>Gerald G.</span>
Gerald G.

Work much effective with the right solution.

What do you like best?

I have the easy track system of my sales trade, this makes my workflow faster. Also, I like that I can make a few calls at one time. All my emails, calls, tasks and reminders I can sort out automatically.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the software is not bad and all tools work well without any problems. The install of this product is really easy. I would like to admit that support service works well. They always give a correct advice to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The powerful software will help you to control all sales process. The system has a very clear way of monitoring everything important that we need. With reminders, you will never miss an important part of your working task. I recommend it to you.

We have full access to everything that’s going on in the trade process. Also, we have the opportunity to get in touch with customers faster than ever. We have the chance to have a complete overview of emails sent, number of calls made and much more. In our hands' big helper and we like to work with it.

Close.io review by <span>Ryland S.</span>
Ryland S.

Best sales CRM I've ever used

What do you like best?

The level of transparency on every single lead, and also into every single user is great.

The history of communications is really easy to decipher

Pipeline management is simple

Custom fields are easy to manage

What do you dislike?

PLEASE ADD IN LIVE CALL MONITORING FOR SALES MANAGERS! A major piece to a healthy sales team is coaching, and there is no better time to do sales coaching than on an active phone call. It's like coaching sports- you can't be an effective coach if you can't see what's going on on the field!

Also, please add in the ability to conference call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when you are implementing that you are careful about which lead statuses you use. Also, make sure to reinforce that importance of using accurate contact information and record keeping for every lead. This is crucial for the sales process.

We use Close.io as a total sales CRM tool. So the challenges (not problems) that it solves are massive. Lead management, pipeline management, communication, all the way through setting clients up. If close.io went down for even a day, our business would be severely impacted.

Close.io review by <span>Shandi	 P.</span>
Shandi P.

Enlarge performance of all your sales much easy.

What do you like best?

I can increase performance with all our sales connection in one place. Also, I like the way of inbox which keeps track of all our sales action With calls, reminders, and tasks we making our workflow better and quicker than before.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say that we like that product as during all work we don't have a chance to meet with any problems.It is always a pleasure to work with rights correct working steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Close.io is great software which will make your sale process fast and better. You will have the ability to make tasks for all team members within every lead. Also, you will have the easy step of install follow-up reminders and will always know when it’s time or day to check in. I recommend it.

We are all know what is going on in our sale process which makes us don't miss important things. We can gauge our team’s productivity and a better mutual of our pipeline. We like the way of working actionable reporting lets us control every step.

Close.io review by <span>Ying R.</span>
Ying R.

The right solution for our sales.

What do you like best?

The interface where I'm tracking my leads I can easy to understand and train salespeople on in the very better way. All my emails, calls, tasks and reminders better to solve with the automatic option.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the software is not bad and all tools work well without any problems. I don't have any error in my automatic report service which is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The powerful software will help you to control and increase all your sales. The system has a very clear way of monitoring everything important that you will need. With reminders, you will never miss an important part of your daily task.

We have full access to everything that’s going on in the sales process. Also, we have the opportunity to get in touch with customers faster than ever. Perfect chance to have a complete overview of emails sent, number of calls made and much more.

Learning about Close.io?

* We monitor all Close.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.