Close.io

CRM and sales communication platform with integrated VoIP phone and email syncing. Close.io pushes the boundaries of your sales team by offering an easy-to-use platform which the most powerful search capabilities of any CRM on the market and a seamless phone and email system offering your sales team the ability to do more in a day with less data entry.

Work for Close.io?

Learning about Close.io?

Close.io Reviews

Ask Close.io a Question
Showing 60 Close.io reviews
Close.io review by <span>Milan W.</span>
Milan W.

"Very easy to control everything."

What do you like best?

I have the better overview of all our sales performance. Also, I like the way of emails, calls, tasks, and reminders are automatically organized. By all of this working tools, I always know what’s going on and what I should do next. I like a lot of thing with this platform.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad issues about with this platform. All of the working processes is good and doesn't bring any errors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Actually, with this software, you will have a big opportunity at your working routine. You can have a big picture understanding of your whole team’s activity for any given time period, and benchmark individual rep productivity. Very good for work just try it.

We can see all sales performance of every member of our team. Better work with emails sent, open and a number of calls made, minutes spent talking about plans and much more. We like every steps of this platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Close.io
Close.io review by <span>Lawerence C.</span>
Lawerence C.

"One of the best software for sales"

What do you like best?

The use is fairly easy to use, has a clean design and an excellent layout. As a business-oriented software, it starts to work with minimal problems and find a way out. In general, positive feedback from our sales team, as employees say that CRM is easy to use and allows them to call and send letters by e-mail very quickly and easily.

What do you dislike?

I would like a more complete list of keyboard shortcuts and the ability to track activity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Close.io is an excellent software that will make your selling process quick and good. You will have the opportunity to perform tasks for all team members in each direction.

We have full access to everything that happens in the trading process. In addition, we have the ability to contact clients faster than ever and have the opportunity to get a full overview of the sent emails, the number of calls made and much more. We got a big helper in our hands, and we like to work with him.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Close.io review by <span>Gerald G.</span>
Gerald G.

"Work much effective with the right solution."

What do you like best?

I have the easy track system of my sales trade, this makes my workflow faster. Also, I like that I can make a few calls at one time. All my emails, calls, tasks and reminders I can sort out automatically.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the software is not bad and all tools work well without any problems. The install of this product is really easy. I would like to admit that support service works well. They always give a correct advice to us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The powerful software will help you to control all sales process. The system has a very clear way of monitoring everything important that we need. With reminders, you will never miss an important part of your working task. I recommend it to you.

We have full access to everything that’s going on in the trade process. Also, we have the opportunity to get in touch with customers faster than ever. We have the chance to have a complete overview of emails sent, number of calls made and much more. In our hands' big helper and we like to work with it.

Close.io review by <span>Ryland S.</span>
Ryland S.

"Best sales CRM I've ever used"

What do you like best?

The level of transparency on every single lead, and also into every single user is great.

The history of communications is really easy to decipher

Pipeline management is simple

Custom fields are easy to manage

What do you dislike?

PLEASE ADD IN LIVE CALL MONITORING FOR SALES MANAGERS! A major piece to a healthy sales team is coaching, and there is no better time to do sales coaching than on an active phone call. It's like coaching sports- you can't be an effective coach if you can't see what's going on on the field!

Also, please add in the ability to conference call.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure when you are implementing that you are careful about which lead statuses you use. Also, make sure to reinforce that importance of using accurate contact information and record keeping for every lead. This is crucial for the sales process.

We use Close.io as a total sales CRM tool. So the challenges (not problems) that it solves are massive. Lead management, pipeline management, communication, all the way through setting clients up. If close.io went down for even a day, our business would be severely impacted.

Close.io review by <span>Shandi	 P.</span>
Shandi P.

"Enlarge performance of all your sales much easy."

What do you like best?

I can increase performance with all our sales connection in one place. Also, I like the way of inbox which keeps track of all our sales action With calls, reminders, and tasks we making our workflow better and quicker than before.

What do you dislike?

I would like to say that we like that product as during all work we don't have a chance to meet with any problems.It is always a pleasure to work with rights correct working steps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Close.io is great software which will make your sale process fast and better. You will have the ability to make tasks for all team members within every lead. Also, you will have the easy step of install follow-up reminders and will always know when it’s time or day to check in. I recommend it.

We are all know what is going on in our sale process which makes us don't miss important things. We can gauge our team’s productivity and a better mutual of our pipeline. We like the way of working actionable reporting lets us control every step.

Close.io review by <span>Ying R.</span>
Ying R.

"The right solution for our sales."

What do you like best?

The interface where I'm tracking my leads I can easy to understand and train salespeople on in the very better way. All my emails, calls, tasks and reminders better to solve with the automatic option.

What do you dislike?

Generally, the software is not bad and all tools work well without any problems. I don't have any error in my automatic report service which is good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The powerful software will help you to control and increase all your sales. The system has a very clear way of monitoring everything important that you will need. With reminders, you will never miss an important part of your daily task.

We have full access to everything that’s going on in the sales process. Also, we have the opportunity to get in touch with customers faster than ever. Perfect chance to have a complete overview of emails sent, number of calls made and much more.

Close.io review by <span>Edward K.</span>
Edward K.

"Badass software"

What do you like best?

Close.IO's ability to create custom views of the leads based on a boatload of different search parameters is amazing. It makes it super versatile. Personally I sort leads based on what state they are in and I created a few custom lead statuses to sort them out. it's awesome. I also love that the interface is so large. Some apps like asana try to cram in too much into too little space and it's hard to visually digest the information.

What do you dislike?

Your keyboard shortcuts list sucks. There needs to be a more complete list of your keyboard shortcuts. I wish you guys had better integration into other systems like Zapier and Google Analytics.

I run sales for the entire organization. I have a few VAs based in the Philippines and CloseIO is how we make sure we hit leads when we need to hit them and NOT let them go stale.

Close.io review by <span>Pat C.</span>
Pat C.

"Getting Started with Sales"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Clean design. The layout is great. Does what it says it will do. I have been able to get up and running with it very quickly and expect that with the help of their webinar will have the rest of the pieces working. As a business-focused software, it gets down to work with minimum fuss and bother. It organizes my inbox so I don't have to and so I don't miss any important items.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a straight-forward software designed for sales teams, then I would strongly recommend taking close.io for a drive.

I am setting up a sales system for my company and needed to have an easy way to track leads, and follow up without leads falling through the cracks.

Close.io review by <span>Jonathan H.</span>
Jonathan H.

"Best CRM solution in the market managed by an awesome company"

What do you like best?

The solution is super powerful, yet simple enough to keep sales people moving fast. 100% built with the sales team in mind.

What do you dislike?

The solution is expensive for most bootstrapped startups, especially if you want all the cool telephony features like call recordings, VM drop, etc. I'm happy with the value we get for what we pay, though like any good sales guy, I'm always looking for a better deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have experience with Salesforce and various other CRM's I cannot recommend the trial high enough. Use the trial to bang on the system and implement your sales process. I'm a firm believer that anyone that gives the product a try (that fits their target demographic) will quickly become a paying customer and product/company advocate.

I've hand-picked Close.io as the CRM of choice at the last 2 startups I've worked with over a 5year+ period. The problem it solves is getting new sales people trained up on a new CRM system in days instead of weeks. From a management perspective, the reporting is extensive and I can cut and slice the data to get granular reporting on a company level, campaign level, and individual rep level.

Close.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great for sales reps; for marketing/sales ops, not so much."

What do you like best?

- Ease of use, especially for sales reps

- Smart views enable quick and easy mini-reports

- Bulk editing of lead (company/account) records is extremely fast

What do you dislike?

- Out-of-the-box reporting, while easy-to-use, offers far too few options for companies that are scaling quickly

- User roles and permissions, although continually evolving, are far too simplistic and do not address many key security concerns

- Something as fundamental as lead ownership is not something that exists natively but rather must be added as a custom field, creating the need for custom-developed solutions (in-house and third-party) to make up for the lack of native functionality

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your due diligence, and don't rush to make the switch. Make sure that you and your team are fully aware of what functionality you could be giving up for the sake of closing deals more quickly. It may not always be worth the additional headaches.

Our company switched to Close.io from an industry-leading established CRM due to problems with integrating it into our existing work processes and systems. Clearly, the biggest benefit that we have seen since implementing Close.io has been an increased rate at which sales reps are working through their case loads and closing deals.

On the other hand, the inherent system limitations within Close.io, due to its simplicity, have caused a considerable number of headaches for the marketing/sales operations team. Not the least of which, there is no automation to speak of natively within Close.io, so we have had to rely on a number of third-party tools as well as our own developers in order to keep the amount of manual data maintenance work at roughly the same level as before we switched to Close.io

Close.io review by <span>Jonathan H.</span>
Jonathan H.

"Best Sales Software!"

What do you like best?

The attention and focus put on this platform being strictly for Sales is my favorite thing! Out of the gate what you get is already tailored to a Sales team; VERY little need to make it custom. They thought of everything that matters most to Sales teams.

What do you dislike?

When my company grew to a split of Sales and Support needs being 50/50 the use of the Sales platform went down since we wanted one system to do everything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a Sales Team that is splintered in their tracking of information; Close.io is for you. If you have a new Sales team that you are not sure how to get them selling effectively with little to no training on a platform than Close.io is for you!

Stop missing pieces of conversations you have clients. I was tired of having to check my email before I called a prospect to make sure I hadn't heard back from him before my follow up call. The biggest benefit realized is that you see all communications in one area.

Close.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"From an admin and operations perspective - not good."

What do you like best?

I've heard very positive feedback from our sales team, as they have said that the CRM is easy to use and enables them to call and email leads very quickly and easily. There is a power dialer, but this flawed.

What do you dislike?

I am not a part of the sales team, but rather the sales operations and implementation team. That's important to note.

There are so many basic, fundamental functions that are missing from Close.io. Firstly, there is no function to mark contacts as Do Not Call. Their suggested work around is to delete the phone number or email address if they are DNC. That is a fairly basic function, considering the possibility of reimporting the lead if we somehow come across it through an event. The CSV importer is also flawed. It cannot do checks for existing leads while updating them at the same time, hence creating duplicates. As Close.io operates in an account-based model, the power dialer mentioned previously has problems as well because you can't easily select the contact from the company that you would want to call. The reporting functions are really lacking as other reviewers as mentioned. Don't expect to get any significant data from Close.io.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are not planning to scale, this could be a good product since sales people can do their jobs more easily. However, when your number of leads and customers starts growing, this tool makes it incredibly difficult to report on and maintain.

Enables sales people to dial more, but there are so many flaws for implementation and even just maintenance (DNC, duplicates, lead imports) that we had to hire an extra person to do the mundane work of cleaning Close.io

Close.io review by <span>Jordan K.</span>
Jordan K.

"Try it, you'll like it."

What do you like best?

Highly focused on only what you "need" for outbound sales. Application is stable, reliable, fast. Integration possibilities abound and are easy enough that you can figure them out yourself. Very easy to work fast.

What do you dislike?

You can build a workflow/sales cadence based on their (extremely powerful) search, but it takes time and planning if you want to follow up with specific steps on a particular schedule. The app is focused on emails and calls (and SMS, too). Would be nice if they had a way to track other sales touches like social media, snail mail, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Close.IO is very simple to use, but remains powerful. I think satisfaction will be greatest for those willing to try the sales methods Close.IO recommends for using the app.

Speed of prospecting for outbound sales, easily tracking all customer interactions, improving quality of sales activities.

Close.io review by User in Internet

"Close allows for a easy to use user interface for all businesses."

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it is easy to keep track of all business communications with certain clients. It is fairly easy to use and we can hold one another accountable with all client communications. I also like that we can complete a lot of functions all at the same time.

What do you dislike?

The custom fields can get annoying to find. I don't like that the company is always making updates without letting users realize that the change has even happened.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to weigh the options considering other companies. There are easier user interfaces out there for consideration.

It has become much easier to see communications with all of our clients. Multiple employees can communicate with multiple clients and it makes it so much easier to hold each other accountable when all communication is out on the interface.

Close.io review by <span>Andrew H.</span>
Andrew H.

"Finally, a CRM that understand B2B Sales!"

What do you like best?

The simple fact that Close.io organized leads by company rather than person is awesome. Every email sent, every call made, and every note about a company and all leads within are kept in one place. No more worrying about reps contacting a company someone else is working on currently. Their new inbox feature is great as well since it provides a single screen for what a sales rep needs to get done in regards to follow ups.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could use some major upgrading. We will end up building our own reporting tool on top of their solution in order to see the data we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their solution walks a fine line between being exactly what your reps needs, and not being enough for your sales managers. Although, the only solutions with great reporting are the giant products that take months to get set up just right...

Improved sales rep efficiency and note taking, along with faster follow up on inbound emails from leads.

Close.io review by <span>Maxime L.</span>
Maxime L.

"Simple yet complete CRM tool"

What do you like best?

- Fast and simple to use, easy to find the right info in few seconds

- E-mail integration, and the activity timeline on a lead in general

- Collaboration: information is available by all the staff, even professional e-mail if wanted

- The API is pretty simple and allows you to connect your own website to Close (for example to integrate leads information obtained through signup form in your public website.)

What do you dislike?

The lack of dashboard and a global activity timeline to track who does what in the day, what I need to do today, etc.

Pricing is a bit high compared to its competitors though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Close.io is great when working with multiple people in the same organization. E-mail integration is a must in this case. However by caution with the pricing, which is higher than direct competitors like Zoho, maybe Close.io is not the perfect fit for someone dealing essentialy with offline business. Plus, Close.io needs an access to Internet everytime, which can be a problem for commercials moving at clients.

Managing our prospects in order to be able to follow them and close our deals. The collaboration and exchange of information about deals is way simpler thanks to Close.io so we gain time in checking in which state is each deal. However, it really misses a super dashboard with activity of the day/week/month.

We are not using it for client follow-up even though it seems to give tools for that.

Close.io review by <span>Agata L.</span>
Agata L.

"Easy, modern-looking, powerful"

What do you like best?

It's a developed product that allows helping prospects (and later, customers) on every step of the customer journey. A lot of sorting possibilities, good searching algorithm, and a fair price makes Close.IO worth checking.

What do you dislike?

Adding some of the options to drop-down lists is reserved only for administrators. I understand, that it might be reasonable for large companies but for smaller groups it's just troublesome. It could be nice if this was something that senior users could disable or enable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are fed up with your current CRM system, it's worth to give it a shot. User training is quick despite a lot of options and subscription is not co costly.

We're storing the potential leads and sort them to offer them solutions tailored to their needs. With close.io we can do it more precisely.

Close.io review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Close.io saved my AE life "

What do you like best?

Close has made it super simple for me to handle all my daily task as an Account Executive. It allows me to essentially do everything I need to do within the platform without leaving. I have been on it for only around 4 months, but every week I'm finding ways to streamline my process to fit my needs. I originally was using Salesforce, but the UI in Close.io is 10x easier to use.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I'm not a fan of is the inbox. I wish that portion was a tad more streamlined then anything else. Although its good, I wish it had a feature that was similar to the inbox organizer Sortd. I like the idea of assigning emails as task, and this function would be implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a relatively small sales team, do not use salesforce.

The business problems that were solving are lead tracking, lead generations, crm, sales processes, funnel management, categorization of marketing drips, cold calls, emails. The benefits we have realized is the full utility of close.io. We use to have multiple platforms that did multiple things, and close.io brings most of it together.

Close.io review by <span>Scarlett B.</span>
Scarlett B.

"On the go sales automation platform for sales executives on field"

What do you like best?

One thing which clicks or connects really well while using Close tool is its user interface. Easy to use and understand and less steps involved to get what a typical sales manager needs.

What do you dislike?

Absence of "Contacts" section in the tool. Would be great if there is altogether a separate tab for having all the qualified leads under the contacts section like most other CRMs,

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you guys are looking for quick adoption among your sales team for using CRM, then Close.io should be your first choice.

Consistent follow ups on qualified leads for sale. The email scheduling and the template options in the tool helped your sales managers tap on the 20% leads that earlier we were losing on account of missed follow ups.

Close.io review by <span>Jeff B.</span>
Jeff B.

"Close.io is easy to use."

What do you like best?

I really like how easy this software is to use and that it is cloud-based. You do download an app to your desktop, but that just syncs up with the cloud. I have a copy at my home office and at work and my data is everywhere. I also love the integration with my Google Apps for business.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the software has a mobile application so that I could access from my smartphone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you work from a desk, this is the tool for you. The ability make and track calls from the software is great. I also love that I can access the tool from home or my office.

I needed an all in one crm for me to "close" more deals and this fits the bills. I have dabbled in using bulk email automation tools to reach prospects, but these typically end up in a "promotions" tab. Close.io allows me to send emails to clients in bulk while using my business gmail address. I read another review which states that there is no drip feature, but you can integrate with other tools that add this functionality to Cose.io, but it will cost you extra.

Close.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great For Sales, Terrible For Everything Else"

What do you like best?

Simple layout

Easy to use

Multiple features that support sales (power dialler, smart views)

Excellent search features (if used correctly - which isn't always that straight-forward)

What do you dislike?

Zero reporting

No Activity Tracking

Terrible integration with other tools

Custom fields limitations (only work at lead level)

Far too many bugs which lead to duplicate and incorrect data

Cannot merge or reassign contacts to new leads

No way to limit view/edit permissions by individual (only by roles)

Account based model which completely ignores contact or opportunity ownership

Recommendations to others considering the product

Seriously think about the automation and reporting you require from the tool since it offers next to none. Also consider the tool's integration with the rest of your sales and marketing stack since Close has very poor integration with most other tools and while it has an open API, the data it shares with other tools is in a very convoluted manner (thus making it very difficult for other tools to use that data)

Increase sales productivity, simplify sales-marketing integration, automate lead import into Close and automate lead reassignment to sales. So far, sales numbers have seen no increase since the transition to Close while Sales-Marketing integration has significantly worsened. As for automation, we have been unable to automate any part of the lead import and reassignment process

Close.io review by User

"Efficient, versatile tool "

What do you like best?

I love most things about this app. Most of all the ease of filtering. I have no problem creating a query that is extremely specific and helps me find exactly what I'm looking for.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a better system to sorting leads. I would prefer to have subsections rather than single categories. I also think they would be smart to open this up to more businesses. Right now, it's main focus is sales but we were able to tailor it to our needs for career placement. I think by tailoring it to different industries, they could open up their own marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this product and found that their team was always willing to listen to feedback and help us tailor the product as much as possible in order to meet our needs.

Have been able to solve a number of problems including following up with students and employers while accessing important notes and emails from other members of staff.

Close.io review by <span>Dave M.</span>
Dave M.

"Very solid CRM product"

What do you like best?

Close.io has really strong base functionality, with good call, email, and lead tracking. The reporting is great for keeping tabs on a small team, and understanding basic activity metrics. Overall the application just works great out of the box, and is organized the way that I needed it to be for my software sales team.

What do you dislike?

The lack of integrations will ultimately be prohibitive for any team as they scale. There are aspects of Marketing automation, outbound prospecting, profiling, etc. that will be crucial. There aren't existing integrations with Marketo, Hubspot, etc. or Salesloft, insidesales.com, Outreach.io, etc., but the CRM piece itself is really strong.

Managing prospects through a sales cycle. Closing new business and communicating with clients.

Close.io review by <span>Chris Z.</span>
Chris Z.

"Powerful CRM for SMBs"

What do you like best?

a) super simple

b) great UX

c) amazing transparency of your communication with customers (great gmail integration)

d) smart-views allowing you to filter out basically anything!

e) not too pricey

What do you dislike?

a) very basic reporting

b) too few integrations

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before buying close.io, determine what kind of 3rd party solution you will want to integrate with it. After all, CRM should be the very heart of your organization - you should be able to keep here all the data you need.

It covers all needs of a small-medium company, amazing product for companies building their first workflows and stuff. We've managed to build the whole sales development/sales/customer success process around this product and overall were super satisfied. Unfortunately, with time it became clear that we need more advanced reporting and integration possibilities than Close.io was able to provide us with.

Close.io review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Makes you focus on the essential"

What do you like best?

The calling features are perfectly integrated.

Very easy and appealing to use.

Great selection & focus on features that matter.

What do you dislike?

- A little more intelligence on lead scoring (e.g. how often does a prospect follow a link in an email) would be good.

- expensive

- More marketing automation (e.g. integrated drip campaign) would be good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Eventually, it would be nice if close creates some simple inbound marketing features as well so that as a small company we can use all in one platform. We e.g. liked also the feature set in agilecrm a lot but when we tried it out it was still way too buggy so that we decided for close.io

We can track our performance much better.

Efficiency and follow up are much better.

Reporting focuses on whether we are being consistent on a daily basis.

Close.io review by <span>Fabian E. B.</span>
Fabian E. B.

"Robustness and seamless navigation"

What do you like best?

Provides you with a simple one sheet panel/ dashboard that's easy to understand. Best feature is the dialer and the VM drop. I can send an email with the client on the phone, and then resume the dialer in seconds.

What do you dislike?

Eventually it would be nice to have more features on the VoIP. Honestly I cant think of anything I dislike.

The efficiency of a workflow in sales requires multitasking and close allows you to work fast. Which means more time to make calls

The dialer is like a digital assistant that makes you money, not cost you money.

Close.io review by <span>Cody S.</span>
Cody S.

"The Best Company Based CRM Available"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Close.io is how it organizes leads as companies and contacts within those companies. When selling to companies instead of individual people, this structure not only saves time for sales reps, but makes it easier for everyone on a sales team to see what contact points have been made with potential clients in the past.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I feel could be stronger is the reporting within the platform. While there are many of the basic reporting tools that you need, there are deeper ways that you can dive into the data that don't quite exist within the platform yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company sells to groups of people instead of individuals, Close.io is very easy to manage the information. It is efficient and easy to use. If you sell to individual people, then I would opt for a different CRM.

The business case is fairly simple in that we need to be able to track our communication with current and potential customers. We sell to companies instead of individuals, and there are numerous people involved both in the selling process and using our product. By having everything in our CRM organized by company, it makes it much easier to manage all of those conversations to work through the sales process.

Aside from better organization, Close.io was also able to make us more effective with being able to send out template emails. Close.io autofills the email text box, but allows you to add customizations before sending it. While we never truly measured an exact increase in productivity, it was noticeably easier once we started using this feature.

Close.io review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Decent CRM"

What do you like best?

The tracking of emails from everyone to a prospect. Doesn't matter who in the company sent it, it still shows up in Close. Also being able to draft an email within the platform and save it instead of sending it comes in handy.

What do you dislike?

Doesn't sync with Salesloft, so it doesn't sync calls, pretty inconvenient. I'm not a huge fan of how the inbox links to my gmail. If I delete something in gmail, it deletes it in Close, I wish it wouldn't sync in that sense.

Follow ups, who's in the pipeline. Beneficial when it comes to looking back on past correspondence.

Close.io review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Simple but ambitious product "

What do you like best?

Super flexible searches. That requires some time to get used to, but everything is searchable.

What do you dislike?

Very little administrative opportunities. Everyone can see everything and pretty much do whatever he wants. Even for teams built entirely on trust that could be inconvenient

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you know that you will at some point need a more sophisticated software, will need to manage user's rights etc probably you should go with something else. If you need a versatile tool for a small team and don't have time for a lengthy setup - go ft it.

You can set everything up in 40 minutes and start calling.

Close.io review by <span>Jillian L.</span>
Jillian L.

"Customizable alternative to standard CRMs, not best for visual learners"

What do you like best?

Automated logging of sent/received emails, automated call tracking and recording. Ability to add custom tags, create tasks, and set automated reminders so that your sales team has peace of mind.

What do you dislike?

It's designed for engineering-type personalities -- no visualizations of the data, but rather a search bar that requires you to learn complex search formulas in order for you to sort out the data you need. Requires exporting to CSV and reworking in Excel to get the charts and graphs and other visual representations of your sales pipeline.

Salesforce was cumbersome, clunky, and inflexible, but sales teams need a CRM in order to run a sophisticated sales operation. Close.io offered us the customizable, lightweight software we were looking for, and that's allowed us to focus on our sales work, not our sales CRM.

Close.io review by <span>Andrei V.</span>
Andrei V.

"Great sales insights"

What do you like best?

The sales strategies and insights coming from their blog

What do you dislike?

I'll have to pass on that.We are quite pleased with the value brought to the department by the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will really help you to...Go and get'em

It takes a lot of hustle when following up, you can call directly from the app, schedule your next moves in a relationship with a prospect or customer and benefit of the templates basically allowing you to apply different approaches to building up or maintaining a partnership, optimise and all that with a minimal effort.

Close.io review by <span>Richard U.</span>
Richard U.

"Good for high volume inbound and outbound sales"

What do you like best?

You are able to run specific queries like a database and there is a fair amount of flexibility with custom fields. The bulk emailing can save a ton of time when emailing several leads.

What do you dislike?

UI is a bit plain and reporting is not very good unless you pay for the highest priced plan. Also no mobile app means you are chained to your computer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Close.io is built for specific types of sales and it is a no frills platform. The flexibility of the platform allows you to be very efficient.

How to quickly qualify large amounts of leads. Smart views and API integrations have allowed us to do this effectively at scale.

Close.io review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Most intuitive CRM"

What do you like best?

The way close.io organizes leads is simply the most intuitive I've seen in any CRM. Plus all emails and calls can happen directly in Close.io which is a massive productivity boost.

This means

- no data entry

- recording all calls and emails

- easy sharing with your team

What do you dislike?

There are some rough edges, like some fields can't be used for sorting / filtering, and there's no concept of 'assigning' a lead to someone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out some of the integrations that have popped up and make it even more useful eg:

99inbound.com

dripemails.com

I've used close.io to manage my entire sales pipeline

Close.io review by <span>Taylor R.</span>
Taylor R.

"CRM Simplicity"

What do you like best?

Close.io is the smoothest CRM that I have ever used, it allows me to quickly see historical data, who is contacting the lead and when was the last time they were contacted. Running reports is much easier than SFDC & other competitors. I can quickly filter leads based on the criteria that I desire, and get to work.

What do you dislike?

Larger sales teams probably want the ability to assign ownership to leads based on geographic regions, I don't see that as a feature at the moment.

Time & Money. Close.io saves us time so we can spend our day on sales related activities, not worrying about the CRM

Close.io review by User in Computer Software

"Great CRM for small business"

What do you like best?

Great usability right out of the box. Built in dialer works very well for calling pretty much anywhere. All correspondence with a lead/client is very easily viewable.

What do you dislike?

It was tough to organize emails. If daily/weekly reports go out to clients then they all show up with other client emails. It can get tough at times to sift through everything to get what you want.

We needed a CRM. Close's out of the box usability and intuitive design make it a very efficient sales and CRM tool.

Close.io review by <span>Josh H.</span>
Josh H.

"Has all the features without the hassle"

What do you like best?

Close.io has built-in calling and email and there aren't so many insane customizations that it slows you down.

What do you dislike?

The reporting and insights functionalities are pretty lacking.

We use close.io not only for outreach but also for customer relationship management.

Close.io review by <span>Oliver T.</span>
Oliver T.

"Trouble closing sales? Use Close.io"

What do you like best?

The template and layout are simple to use, but also have an in-depth library of custom filters to sort through leads.

What do you dislike?

The connectivity issues I come across at times, as well as the inability to turn off marketing emails for individuals instead of entire companies

Organizing and keeping track of a pipeline of sales

Close.io review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Close.io is the best"

What do you like best?

Close.io has helped me close over 1 million dollars in the course of the last year. It has all the tools I need for a CRM without the bells and whistles. User-friendly and competitive pricing make it a must-have for my company.

What do you dislike?

I wish they had an iphone app so i can take close.io on the go

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love everything about close.io

Close.io helps me follow up with sales leads and keep track of milestones, follow-ups and more.

"All-in-one CRM"

What do you like best?

Having all information in one place and automatically logging calls.

What do you dislike?

There, currently, is no mobile app (yet). Having the ability to also check your leads and call them while on the go would massively help in my way of working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are using the right lead statuses from the beginning and also take time once a week to go through your opportunities. I have a recurring calendar event every Friday to go through my opportunities and am making sure that they don't contain superficial dates or values.

Having all information in one place and automatically logging calls.

Close.io review by <span>Andrian B.</span>
Andrian B.

"Solid sales program for beginners and experts."

What do you like best?

The easy to understand system with simple response technology.

What do you dislike?

Sporadic total system crashes.

Poor connectivity issues with weak internet connections.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to utilize this great system.

Sales problems. Contact with massive groups of customers.

Large email threads along with super quick response time.

Close.io review by <span>Roman S.</span>
Roman S.

"Close.io quick, simple and too the point!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and auto dialing. Keeping track of my todo list, all emails, text messages and touch points.

What do you dislike?

Submitting a new lead had so many things to fill out before being able to submit (which could have been my company), and duplicates were always happening.

It keeps the entire team together and organized on the sales side. Very simple and easy to use.

Close.io review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Close.io is super easy to use, and makes following up with your customers simple."

What do you like best?

That you can view all of the emails ever exchanged between you and your colleagues, with that contact. I also like that you can call right there in the app and it records it.

What do you dislike?

That you can't put merge fields in the subject line or recipient line.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not a good tool if you want to send drip emails, as they don't have that feature yet. It's great at helping you make sure a prospect or customer doesn't fall through the cracks though.

Following up in an organized fashion. Close.io makes it like a game, like you want to check done on each of those follow up tasks

Close.io review by <span>Matthew A. N.</span>
Matthew A. N.

"Most powerful CRM out there!"

What do you like best?

It's email functionality. It allows you to create and store unlimited templates. Tracks when they were received and opened as well.

What do you dislike?

Usability. You have to know HTML in order to create templates. I also disliked creating queries. The queries are powerful though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good software. Powerful!

Sales & Customer service related tasks as well as providing a business phone line via internet.

Close.io review by <span>Monika T.</span>
Monika T.

"Made my life so much easier. Thanks Close.io team!"

What do you like best?

Everything in close.io is in one place: emails, notes, calls, etc.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I added a wrong email address to a profile, it loaded the whole history and even though I deleted the email address later - the history stayed.

I work at https://fried.com as a business development manager, I reach out to hundreds of people a day, and it's a real struggle to keep up with them. Close.io is by far the best software for a sales person

Close.io review by <span>Steven D.</span>
Steven D.

"Simplicity is King for CRM"

What do you like best?

I like how simple and intuitive this CRM is

What do you dislike?

As your company adds more and more leads and accounts to your database you must stay on top of things in order for it not to get lost

We've created an outstanding sales process in which leads can travel through the funnel / pipeline naturally as they progress from qualification through close

Close.io review by <span>Emily W.</span>
Emily W.

"Nice calling / lead tracking software"

What do you like best?

It allows our sales folks to customize how they organize their leads.

What do you dislike?

It occasionally struggles with downtime and disconnecting.

Our sales and customer support teams both use this in order to call our leads and contact our customers.

Close.io review by User in Music
User in Music

"Great for cross-company outreach!"

What do you like best?

Simple, easy-to-use interface that allows you to easily follow up and see past conversations.

What do you dislike?

A little intrusive that you can see everyone's emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

It's been helpful for PR outreach because when I input a contact, I can instantly see if our company has had any interaction with the person. It's also helpful to be able to keep notes on contacts.

Close.io review by User in Computer Software

"great for outbound calling"

What do you like best?

loved how i could call directly from the app and that the calls would be recorded so I could go back later and jot down notes

also great how we could keep the notes on the leads all in one place vs having to use multiple systems

What do you dislike?

disliked that the To do list didn't remind me of upcoming tasks

helped us keep all our info especially on all of our cold call leads

Close.io review by <span>Michael B.</span>
Michael B.

"Great tool becoming an even greater tool!"

What do you like best?

It's easy to get set up with and easy to manage. The Close.io team is always receptive to feature requests and new things come out fairly quickly.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was email scheduling and easier ways to assign leads to specific people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you need a good CRM to scale your sales process!

Customer relations is much easier and scaling our sales process.

Close.io review by <span>James L.</span>
James L.

"Close.io perfect for startups"

What do you like best?

I've tried sales CRMs like BaseCRM, Salesforce, and Pipedrive, but we've enjoyed using Close.io by far the most. They bake best practices right into the tool, which is simple and powerful. We love the smart views, the mass emailing, and the in-app call tracking.

What do you dislike?

Still has some missing features -- like getting rid of duplicate contacts, scheduled mass emailing, deeper click tracking, a mobile app, and integrations with some other popular tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out their blog! Lots of great sales advice that you can't find anywhere else.

We need a tool to keep track of all of our sales leads and current sales campaigns.

"Good start up software"

What do you like best?

My favorite part of the software is the ease of use when trying to filter into a certain group or list and creating custom fields.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the calling is fuzzy sometimes and the quality goes in and out. It doesn't happen as much but it can be annoying

sales CRM. also helps track referrals and customers

Close.io review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Great for startup business"

What do you like best?

recording calls, customized stages for projects, tasks

What do you dislike?

The system tends to lag and lose connection.

close.io checks in with customers and responds within an hour to any emails

Close.io review by User

"Mots thorough CRM in its space."

What do you like best?

Efficiency, the common sense applied and convenience. Honestly the small things.

What do you dislike?

No complaints yet. I have only used it for about 2 months but I am thoroughly impressed as compared to the CRM Ive used at past employers.

Being able to access large amounts of leads by using well detailed filters and smart views.

Close.io review by User in Computer Software

"Best CRM in the market by such a large margin"

What do you like best?

This is easily the best CRM out there. It is the most intuitive product I have ever worked with. You can organize leads in any way shape and form and customize it for your view. Its so much better than Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Theres nothing I really dislike but they make you fill out this field. The only thing is the ability to scroll through leads but they are working on that as a feature request so that would be it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get it asap

Just calling customers

Close.io review by User in Computer Software

"Easy, Simple and Efficient for small teams"

What do you like best?

As an ADR, I really liked how easy Close.io was to navigate. I could easily see the emails I sent the previous day, week, month, etc. and it was simple to create a workflow for efficient follow up.

What do you dislike?

Close.io isn't the best when it comes to reporting and de-duping.

Sales Outreach and Follow Up

Close.io review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Great support, and a product fit perfectly for our use-case"

What do you like best?

We've been so pleased with the Close.io experience, particularly the power dialer. It allows our team to operate at an incredibly powerful level.

What do you dislike?

We're anxiously awaiting more features...but know the team is working hard to get those out!

Amazing efficiency; allows for deeper insights of sales team performance overall.

Close.io review by <span>Ankur P.</span>
Ankur P.

"Great CRM!"

What do you like best?

Integration with our webleads, click to call integration is provided (calls are recorded). Simple to use.

What do you dislike?

If multiple customers reach out from the same base account, it may get stored under separate accounts.

Tracking leads, conversions, etc. Being able to catch leads (which are also e-mailed to the sales rep), in real-time.

Close.io review by User in Internet

"Fits all the basic needs of a CRM"

What do you like best?

Very intuitive and easy to use. I will preface this with never having used Salesforce and more sophisticated CRMs, but Close.io is easy enough to pick up quickly.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it isn't all an encompassing tool just yet. Bulk email functions that you want to complete to multiple contacts within an organization are not allowed. Phone service is not the best within the system either

We use Close.io as our main tool to track all sales efforts

Close.io review by <span>Raj N.</span>
Raj N.

"Potential to Replace Salesforce.com as the most used CRM"

What do you like best?

Built with the sales guy in mind rather than CEO of a firm

What do you dislike?

Lack of social features, ability to engage your social contacts..

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used or evaluated 10 of the industry leaders in CRM and I chose and use this.. Give it a try, you'll start using it..

Easy to manage pipeline, great visibility into status

Close.io review by User in Internet

"Boosts efficiency of sales and onboarding process"

What do you like best?

Powerful filter system so you get a list of the right people to call

What do you dislike?

Could be simpler to set up. Needs a "snooze lead until" function.

Onboarding demo users, keeping in touch as they evaluate product, etc.

Learning about Close.io?

* We monitor all Close.io reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.