Cloud Backup Software

Global Data Vault offers cloud backup and disaster recovery, secure online backup, offsite data storage, and data recovery solutions for servers, PCs, and Macs

Work for Cloud Backup Software?
Code42 likely to recommend 2x.png

Learning about Cloud Backup Software?

Categories

Cloud Backup Software Reviews

Showing 2 Cloud Backup Software reviews
Cloud Backup Software review by <span>Ann M.</span>
Ann M.
Validated Review

Backblaze has been great!

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love the one cost pricing and the fact that I can back up external hard drives as part of the package. I also like that I am notified if a drive has not been connected in the past month so I can make sure that backups are current.

What do you dislike?

Initial upload of data is incredibly slow, can really drag on your internet speed and may literally take weeks to complete.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research what is included. How can you access the information? Can you recover single files? How interactive is the backup. Do your homework!

I want to know that if we are hacked and held hostage digitally we are safe. I want to be proactive in protecting against hard drive failure because it can and has happened. It has given me both peace of mind and saved thousands of photos from being lost.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloud Backup Software
Cloud Backup Software review by <span>priyanka b.</span>
priyanka b.

cloud backup

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Like everything it does for me. but the most is the convenience in day to day life and office working

What do you dislike?

when it takes time to get uploaded.. it sucks

Recommendations to others considering the product

yeah i would highly reccomend. this is now the basic necessity in todays world

no need to carry hard disk anywhere in this world.. have everything on my iphone with the backup. can use it anywhere on any device.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Backup solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Cloud Backup Software for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about Cloud Backup Software?

* We monitor all Cloud Backup Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories