Cloud CMA

Cloud CMA is the real estate CMA software that create Comparative Market Analysis, Buyer Tour, and Property reports that blend data from the MLS to look awesome in front of clients and get listings.

Work for Cloud CMA?

Learning about Cloud CMA?

Cloud CMA Reviews

Showing 8 Cloud CMA reviews
Cloud CMA review by <span>Mike N.</span>
Mike N.

"Good tool, but not much different than others"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to go direct from property pages in the mls to cloud cma with the selected properties. I also like that you can easily modify values and customize the final pdf/print.

What do you dislike?

Still looks a bit "computer generated", if you know what I mean. I have a multimedia/graphic design background, and the look of these reminds me of a time when we had the paper with the strips on the sides. Also, though I like that we can review props and adjust pricing to account for differences in property, the final report shows the adjusted prices but not original prices or adjustments. I don't want to mislead anyone when I give them a report, but I feel there should at least be a sub headline stating plus or minus $X,000 and for what reasons. So, aesthetics and user-friendliness, I guess.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At the end of the day, use programs like this when you are in a hurry. But it is not yet something to replace good old fashioned manual review, subjective to the property and people in the transaction. And this is coming from someone who looooves technology.

I actually don't use this much at all - I prefer to create custom presentations with my own comps, other niche data (infosparks), and other customizable things. I love pointdrive for this, (however it's not publicly available anymore, to my knowledge).

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloud CMA
Cloud CMA review by <span>Carla M.</span>
Carla M.

"Amazing CMA. Love howTool"

What do you like best?

I love how easy Cloud CMA is to use! It gives me the information I need in just a few short steps...no more spending hours scouring the internet. I get accurate results in far less time, which means I can ave the info back to clients faster.

What do you dislike?

I have found nothing to dislike so far...everything seems to work well.

I have seriously cut down the amount of time spent doing CMAs. What used to take hours now only takes minutes.

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

Cloud CMA review by <span>Ian M.</span>
Ian M.

"Worst customer service"

What do you like best?

It's a decent tool for creating quick CMAs and the presentations look nice.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is awful. They have refused to answer questions. When I do get an answer to a very specific question, the answer does not address the issue I inquired about. Instead they find some way around the questions and give me general, blanket answers.

It's a decent tool for creating quick CMAs and the presentations look nice.

Cloud CMA review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Cloud CMA"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and works well with 3rd Party services.

What do you dislike?

I would like the ability to customize the search criteria better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verify search criteria is applicable when using in conjunction of a third party service (Bold Leads, etc.)

It’s a fast easy way to share a market snapshot with a potential client.

Cloud CMA review by <span>Robert F.</span>
Robert F.

"Great home value landing page"

What do you like best?

Easy to set up

Good information for consumers

Good lead generation

What do you dislike?

No customization at all

No text notification

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although I have found the landing page is responsive, I would look at other options on the market.

Lead generation

Cloud CMA review by <span>Jasmine H.</span>
Jasmine H.

"Simple & Easy To Use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use on my Ipad when I've needed to use it on there

What do you dislike?

Not much. It's quite simple & easy to learn.

Has helped with agents Listing Presentations, making everything comprehensive.

Learning about Cloud CMA?

* We monitor all Cloud CMA reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.