Cloud Elements

Cloud Elements

Cloud Elements is an API Integration Platform purpose-built to connect SaaS and the Digital Enterprise with the applications used by YOUR customers and partners.

Work for Cloud Elements?

Learning about Cloud Elements?

Cloud Elements Reviews

Ask Cloud Elements a Question
Showing 65 Cloud Elements reviews
Cloud Elements review by Jan C.
Jan C.

"Rapid integration toolkit to build out our app directory"

What do you like best?

Able to integrate our application with an increasing number of applications. Those integrations are then available to our clients through our app directory. The number of developers required is substantially less than if we were doing direct integrations. It also allows 3rd party development teams to create integrations for us, but we can still review, maintain and extend the code since it is on the Cloud Elements platform.

What do you dislike?

The range of relevant integrations is not growing as rapidly as we would like. But we can build our own connectors on their platform without too much additional effort.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Roll out cannot be rushed and requires careful planning. I was hoping the ease of use and setup would allow us to be productive within a month, but we had to learn a lot about how the product worked in order to hit the velocity we wanted to achieve

We want to rapidly grow our app directory, so our clients can connect our CRM with their best in breed applications. We have been able to release an integration a month once the team learned the platform.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloud Elements
Cloud Elements review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Cloud elements accelerated my startup"

What do you like best?

I really like the simple layout of their Hub and Elements approach. Cloud Elements enabled us to quickly integrate with multiple cloud storage platforms via a single API. They also have “Hubs” for CRM, Ticketing and Financial systems that we will be using soon. Their customer success teams are amazingly helpful and friendly. There is clearly a great focus on service that comes from the very top of this organization.

What do you dislike?

I would like a per transaction cost model rather than a per instance one as this would suit startup business like mine who don’t know yet “what” they need to connect to or “how many” of these connections they need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to integrate like we do with say a bunch of cloud storage or CRM systems then cloud elements is a no brainier as you only have to integrate with a single API and it saves you a huge amount of time. Also given that you can see and monitor the API performance and traffic through their console means you save a bunch of time debugging and testing too.

As a b2b SaaS startup we need to put our product at the centre of our customers’ digital eco systems and that means integration. Being able to do this simply, efficiently and repeatably is vital for us and I can’t recommend cloud elements highly enough.

What API Management solution do you use?

Cloud Elements review by John A.
John A.

"Great for Scaleups"

What do you like best?

Cloud Elements is a great partner when you are strategically moving towards providing integrations and need to scale it fast to meet demand. The team provides great support and in our evaluation of the market, provided the best value.

What do you dislike?

There are some integrations not available, however, Cloud Elements does an amazing job about prioritizing and make integrations available quickly. In addition, the builder enables you to build out anything not available in the interim, so it is not a critical issue.

Cloud Elements has enabled us to scale our integrations offerings quicker than we could have by doing it ourselves. They are a true partner in the sense that they want to create a win-win situation for all parties involved.

Cloud Elements review by Laura F.
Laura F.

"Product Manager"

What do you like best?

Cloud elements allows us to focus on one API integration to access many. We've been able to accelerate our product development and knowing that our work is extendable to other integrations within a "Hub" (set of applications such as CRMs) makes planning our roadmap easier.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't completely eliminate the need to be familiar with the APIs offered by the applications you're integrating with. There are even some instances where we end up using the integration's endpoint instead. That said -- cloud elements has been one of the best partners to work with in terms of knowledge and troubleshooting if we have a question or problem.

Faster development has allowed us to bring products to market in less time.

Cloud Elements review by Eric P.
Eric P.

"Live in 4 weeks with our best Salesforce integration yet"

What do you like best?

I found Cloud Elements at SaaStr 2016 and had an immediate need to build out our integration strategy on paper—little did I know that our need to integrate into tons of platforms fast would be so easy. Their approach to APIs clicked with me right away and gave us exactly what we needed. Then, once we were live, we had customer requests for enhancements that would have required some more customization on our side. Enter "Formula as a Resource"—this was a HUGE problem solver for us to simplify chatter/traffic and minimize the number of API calls our app was making. Instead, we can chain together a series of complex interactions behind the scenes to make a beautiful system for integrations for our customers. Their support team was super helpful to get us live!

What do you dislike?

The biggest improvement they can make is in their documentation (which I've been told is under reconstruction). We ran into a couple of snags early on that were undocumented (Webhooks for Salesforce... just don't do it). What was great is that they made updates after our feedback of incomplete or incorrect documentation, so it was an easy fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do a trial and get an engineer to get into a POC and get them involved. They were awesome to answer questions and alleviate any concern to get on board fully. Overall, their willingness to support us through a trial (and even encourage it) was a huge plus.

We have build out an incredible Salesforce integration that leverages Cloud Elements, but we have the ability to now add other CRM integrations like HubSpot, Oracle, Dynamics, and more with less than a sprint's worth of coding. I can see us building out an entire suite of integrations powered by the Cloud Elements abstraction layer. It will allow us to make real-time connections to our customer's systems like never before. It will save us months of time in getting product/platform to market.

Cloud Elements review by Administrator

"Cloud Elements has a great product with amazing support."

What do you like best?

The Cloud Elements team. They are extremely friendly and great to work with. They provide great assistance. They are quick to respond and their support is relevant and helpful.

The Cloud Elements product. It is valuable and reliable.

What do you dislike?

The technical nature of the product/solution. The solution Cloud Elements provides can be difficult for our clients to implement and troubleshoot. There has also been some compatibility issues as well.

However, these are all very understandable.

We provide simple business intelligence for small to medium size businesses to win with data. Sourcing data from Quickbooks Desktop is a complicated and technical problem. We are utilizing the Cloud Elements Quickbooks Desktop connector to solve this problem.

By having a good and reliable Quickbooks Desktop connector supplied by Cloud Elements, we have been able to acquire customers that we otherwise would not have been able to. In addition, the complicated and technical problem of connecting to Quickbooks Desktop has become more simple.

Cloud Elements review by Internal Consultant in Telecommunications
Internal Consultant in Telecommunications

"Cloud Elements is consistent "

What do you like best?

I like that with the integrations we work with that we can expect consistency in how Cloud Elements works as well as being able to reach out to the same team/people if and when we have any questions or issues that arise.

What do you dislike?

When we do need to reach out, not always but sometimes, it feels like there is a lack urgency in getting to the bottom of a problem. We are directly impacted where clients are unable to use their Marketing or CRM platforms until the issue is resolved and contact us constantly until it is fixed. We feel the pressure directly but it seems that Cloud Elements sometimes does not feel the same pressure we do on this end.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One stop shop for many of our needs within our organization. Familiarity within the product even when using very different platforms. I think our clients benefit from the same.

We are able to allow clients to pass much more data into multiple platforms since using Cloud Elements. This has allowed us to retain previous clients looking for solutions and obtain new business as well when prospective clients see what they are able to do.

Cloud Elements review by Kyle B.
Kyle B.

"Smart, flexible platform"

What do you like best?

The simplified, standardized approach to connecting with a variety of systems. And engineers will love the API-first approach.

What do you dislike?

Not being a "true" engineer, I'd like a better web UI. The new one is feature-rich and on the right path however.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Become good friends with their support team. They are really helpful.

Time-to-value. It was faster to connect to a variety of systems via CE than it was to do it on our own. That was a huge time saver. And it helped us standardize our approach to connecting to a variety of systems.

Cloud Elements review by Jeffrey G.
Jeffrey G.

"A Wonderful Partnership"

What do you like best?

My company has a strategic partnership with Cloud Elements and work closely with their team on a weekly basis. We enjoy the positive, "can do" attitude we get from their team-members and the collaborative approach is a breadth of fresh air. There are many things but that is what we enjoy most.

What do you dislike?

There are a handful of platforms they do not support at this time. We understand why but it can present some challenges for us.

We publish a Field Service Management software platform that requires integration with ERP and/or CRM platforms. Cloud Elements has many/most of these integrations and affords us a great many new business opportunities that we, otherwise, could not pursue.

Cloud Elements review by Khizar N.
Khizar N.

"Easy to use Product with a great Team behind it"

What do you like best?

CE makes integrations easier. It used to take around 3-4 weeks for us to even build a proof of concept integrations but with CE it takes half a day to do that. Features like Resource, Formulas makes it very easy to incorporate workflows.

I love the team at CE, very helpful people working for the company and what I love is that they actually care about their customers' goals.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. It's a bit pricey but then again you get what you pay for.

We are building integrations between our SaaS product and 3rd party CRMs and Cloud Elements has cut down time to live for us and makes monitoring a lot easier.

Cloud Elements review by Nathan S.
Nathan S.

"Best way to connect your interwebs by interconnecting"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to setup. I can literally get data from application to another in less than 30 minutes. The user interface is extremely easy to use. They walk you through setting up your first time.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes getting the services to talk to each other can require a lot of small adjustments. Some services are easy, and there are some that are very difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloud elements is a great tool for connecting your cloud-based systems. Creating apps only takes a few minutes to do. They have a library of apps that you can explore. This is a great product for someone who isn't very tech savvy due to their easy to use operating system.

We can automate a lot of data and ship it off to other services without ever having a person handle the data. It's very convenient and saves a lot of time.

Cloud Elements review by Brad V.
Brad V.

"Good integrations with terrific support"

What do you like best?

Cloud Elements' standardized approach to their integrations makes for a quicker implementation process. Though the thing I liked best about Cloud Elements was the exceptional level of service and support we received as we were implementing their software.

What do you dislike?

We encountered some challenges related to compatibility with some third-party cloud hosts and Cloud Elements, but the team at CE were incredibly proactive and responsive in working toward reaching a resolution.

Providing a simple to use and scalable integration solution for accessing data from Quickbooks.

Cloud Elements review by Brody D.
Brody D.

"A Solid Shortcut to Integrate Multiple Platforms"

What do you like best?

We were a bit skeptical about relying on a third-party connector for several key integrations, but we needed to move quickly due to customer demand. CE's platform and developer support put those fears to rest and we've been very happy with the stability and ongoing maintenance of the platform.

What do you dislike?

1) Their service is a little pricey, but reasonable for our needs. 2) For our particular implementation of the document cloud (cloud file storage), we had to do quite a bit of custom work on a third-party extension that they recommended (Filebrowser) to make it work. It would be nice if CE created something better and supported it, so we wouldn't have needed to do it ourselves.

As a content planning and production workflow platform provider, many of our customers already use cloud storage providers (Dropbox, Box, Drive, etc.) to store and share content assets amongst their content team and agency vendors. By integrating those storage platforms within our application, the content planning, editing/review and collaboration process is more seamless and efficient, which is our ultimate goal as a company.

Cloud Elements review by Brad C.
Brad C.

"An API Toolkit to Integrate with Ease"

What do you like best?

Over a hundred pre-built integrations to hit the ground running, a robust element mapper for robust data mapping and transformations, an element builder for building new integrations, and the ability to design workflows orchestrated by triggers make this a solid platform. One of the other things that I found very useful was the number of high-end resources available to me as a user, including videos, white papers, and documentation. I used the API Operations Checklist to reduce my ramp-up time rather than stumbling about figuring things out on my own (like I normally would).

What do you dislike?

It took a little sorting out to understand the workflow UI, but once you have it down, it's easy to replicate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are a number of platforms on the market for your consideration. Cloud Elements provides most of the features and functionality you'll need, with a price point that you can appreciate!

It was important to me to find a platform that allowed for easy data mash-ups, and with Cloud Elements I could combine data sets much more easily than I could in the past!

Cloud Elements review by Karthikeyan K.
Karthikeyan K.

"accesing cloud through cloud elements "

What do you like best?

It is very simple. I am not going to compare with any other similar services. What ican say is When I was suddenly transferred to work on cloud with no prior cloud knowledge,all I had at hand was the manual from cloud elements v1.0 thrusted by my lead. I had to go through it line by line and understand my requirement and implement it. This was my first rest api development. The steps were simple and manual was clear(along with some research on cloud) which helped me achieve my target . And the guys from ce were very helpful. All I had to do was ask my doubt and more than one would respond back within short time.

What do you dislike?

So far ce has been able to meet my developmental requirements. I am still warming up to it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's simple. Even a developer with les experience can use this with little research. So if you know rest api and an idea of cloud technology you can learn further as you incorporate ce into ur app. You will get qn idea as how organization and individual works. How the token works.

We needed to develop an app which will let you access all your online data/documents stored in drive,one drive,box stc to print them. So we needed to store them in a single folder like structure and access it. So we used ce for sso services and also for storing and retrieving the documents.

Cloud Elements review by John M.
John M.

"Cloud-Elements have a great offering allowing you to code to "

What do you like best?

We first used the Document Hub and I loved the fact I could develop for one API and instantly provide our customers the ability to integrate with a number of cloud storage providers. It saved us lots of development time.

What do you dislike?

Lack of a server in Australia. We are based in Australia and have certain data security issues which need to be worked around when servers are offshore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think of the time savings a single API can bring you yet giving the largest choice to your customers for integration. If Cloud-Elements don't have everything you need I'd suggest approaching them with suggestions / ideas as they are very open to discussions and helping.

The ability to integrate with a number of Cloud Storage Providers that our customers already used and were reluctant to change. By using the Cloud Elements Document Hub we managed to cover off the majority of our customers needs wile only developing for a single API. Win-Win for us and our customers.

Cloud Elements review by Administrator in Computer Software

"On-going support and maintenance are one of the best in the industry "

What do you like best?

I personally like their support infrastructure and the effort each one of the team member puts in resolving any issues with an existing integration. We have been working with Cloud elements for the last 1.5 years now and since day 1 they have provided an excellent customer support to our internal teams.

The developers have an excellent technical understanding of the API infrastructure and the IpaaS structure.

What do you dislike?

Reliability and Consistency are two major issues with the platform right now. I would prefer building a critical integration in-house rather than going through Cloud Elements.

There are certain aspects of the platform which need to be restructured or need to be redesigned. An excellent example of this would be the some of the terms which are core to Cloud element like instance, formula etc but in the integration world it causes a lot of confusion since users are not at all acquainted with these terms.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go to market time may vary from customer to customer. The more complex API infrastructure you have more would be the deployment time

We are trying to build as many integrations as possible in a short span of time without having to worry about supporting and maintaining those integrations.

Even though we haven't been able to achieve our integration growth targets through the platform , I think we still have been able to reduce our maintenance and support costs through Cloud Elements.

Cloud Elements review by Jawad A.
Jawad A.

"Good experience, being able to use multiple CRM's using similar API set."

What do you like best?

Most of the hub elements have been designed to use the same set of APIs, which makes it super easy for developers who use Cloud Elements.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, there are few hubs which do things differently and don't support the normal API structure.

It would be better if it is documented straight away in the hub itself, so that we don't have to go inside individual hub element to know about these inconsistencies.

Connecting to multiple CRM hub elements to fetch data into our system and write back to hub elements.

Consistency of API's, so that we don't have to rework each element.

Cloud Elements review by Beth T.
Beth T.

"Great team to work on the present & future of integrations"

What do you like best?

The possibilities of working with the various hubs and elements that Cloud Elements has integrated with. We are currently integrated with four elements between the marketing and CRM hubs, and the sync between our webinar platform & Cloud Elements has been very reliable in the first 6-9 months of usage. I also don't have to worry about keeping up with the various MA/CRM platforms API changes, issues, etc. Cloud Elements handles that for my team and our customers.

What do you dislike?

Some of the reporting....I'd like to get a very quick report that shows me who is using each integration, and how often....and have that easily downloaded (or even automatically synced to my internal CRM). This kind of data informs the overall success of the integration, and also helps us to keep a running tab on individual users so that we may contact them to tell them about new features, or any potential issues with the integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, Cloud Elements has been a great team to work with....from sales, to development, to customer success, and their marketing team. We are currently using this product in one aspect of our business that is externally facing, but are considering where else we can apply their integrations, especially internally. Definitely a great consideration when thinking about ROI.

We have a strong focus on the marketing use case, and this use case utilizes several platforms within their role, including marketing automation like Marketo and HubSpot. Our product, a webinar platform, is one of many tools that a marketer uses to engage with prospects for lead generation/qualification purposes. There are several data points that are captured about individual webinar attendees, and it can be cumbersome to download and upload this data into a marketing automation platform.

Cloud Elements has enabled our customers to automatically sync more lead qualifying data from a webinar into their marketing automation platform. From our company's perspective, we were able to get 4 new or updated integrations into market within 6 months, compared to ~1 per year when we developed each integration on an individual basis without Cloud Elements.

Cloud Elements review by Mark W.
Mark W.

"One Hub To Rule Them All"

What do you like best?

I like how simple it is to leverage. The console is easy to navigate and elements are quickly added for most services. The support team is crazy responsive and the development team listens to their customers. Cloud Elements handles a lot of the integration concerns such as mapping, transformation and even work flows.

What do you dislike?

The release cadence for the development team has been remarkable over the past year, but I'd like to see more elements! Some of the user experience in the console needs to be revisited to make it easier for some use cases. I've experienced a few issues with outages, but there is clear communication on when these things occur. Make sure you account for these scenarios during development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Talk to somebody who has done a few implementations with the Element or API you are looking at consuming. Also, make sure to get in the console and play around.

I integrate systems and applications all day long. Cloud Elements is able to reduce the time and effort required to provide quality solutions to my clients. By consolidating APIs into a single endpoint and leveraging custom objects, mappings and transformations, I can deliver higher quality solutions in less time.

Cloud Elements review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Great team, great product!"

What do you like best?

The Cloud Elements team feels like they're a part of my team. We can work together to build great solutions to challenging problems that we face, while at the same time speeding up future development for additional integrations. We can bounce ideas around and provide feedback to Cloud Elements and feel like we are a valued customer. The engineers are eager to solve issues that arise and work together to understand problems. The customer success team is proactive in understanding how we use Cloud Elements, and how we can shape the future roadmap.

What do you dislike?

The documentation portals feels like it lags behind changes in the product, which causes some delays in getting things setup for new integrations. The first time using the product has a little bit of a learning curve, specifically with orgs, users, and programmatic creation of instances. Once learned and used, just like any product, it becomes much easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Allow the team at Cloud Elements to help you with samples and answering questions to get you over the initial learning curve.

Connecting to many different systems causes a headache due to various APIs being used. I like being able to very quickly add a new connector utilizing Cloud Elements. We use a single, common API and this makes it very easy to communicate with the many different systems out there. We've reduced the amount of time to add new connections from weeks to days.

Cloud Elements review by Erik R.
Erik R.

"Cloud Elements - Every Service In One Service"

What do you like best?

We're not going to have to support every API under the sun, just a handful to do what we need. As a developer, Cloud Elements has interactive documentation about their API that makes jumping in and making something very easy.

What do you dislike?

They could do better presenting the details around how services behave, especially the inputs to services in those dynamic docs. They could have better built-in support for a strictly JavaScript-centric applications, but we're a black swan in that our product runs in a SharePoint Add-In most of the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloud Elements support was immensely helpful in clarify a path to integration in just two calls. Approach not just the product, but the people, and you'll have a really easy time.

LiveTiles - our tool that enables anyone to build a digital workplace with zero code - is building new tiles that surface data and interact with third-party services. With Cloud Elements, we just build one tile per type of service (Cloud Documents, CRM, Marketing, etc) rather than one per service (EG, one Dynamics tile, one Salesforce tile, etc) and Cloud Elements takes care of the rest. It's enabled rapid delivery across our user base.

Cloud Elements review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Very Satisfied with Cloud Elements"

What do you like best?

The ease of integration. By having consistent end points for their domains, Cloud Elements makes it easy to integrate different software that share the same functionality ( Different account softwares, for instance).

What do you dislike?

Some of the user management pieces were strange. Would like the ability to set up an account and then have users I can assign that work in the account.

Time to go live has significantly decreased for our customers after we started using Cloud Elements. It has allowed us to focus on new features rather than integrations.

Cloud Elements review by Vasudeva R.
Vasudeva R.

"Integration Platform as a Service in action for more than 2 years"

What do you like best?

Ease of access to support.

Easy to use tools to setup data integration

Customization of mapped fields using Javascript

What do you dislike?

Visibility of errors from target provider instances, but it is mostly due to the fact we are using a legacy framework (Bulk loader) in the platform that is best to move away from

CRM, MAS integrations. Live Lead delivery. Access to APIs. API Gateway functionalities. Ease of API chaining exposed through Formulas

Cloud Elements review by User in Computer Software

"Great working relationship & product"

What do you like best?

Cloud Elements have always provided us with a great working customer relationship throughout our time collaborating with them. The product and service is very reliable and trustworthy, and is very easy to work with on the whole. We're really happy to be a customer and to recommend them.

What do you dislike?

The documentation is excellent in one respect (the API), however somewhat lacking in the other (normalisation understanding). Discovering how components of the third party software have been normalised/mapped to the Cloud Elements API is not explained and requires a lot of additional investigation.

We've been able to work faster with some of our customers to help them deliver better experiences using software they are already familiar with, and to be able to do this with the support of a service dedicated to solving this problem, which would have been far harder to establish ourselves alone.

Cloud Elements review by Morgan C.
Morgan C.

"Accelerated our integration development considerably"

What do you like best?

Cloud Elements' platform took care of a lot of the work outside of our core competency which allowed us to scale our marketing automation and CRM system integrations much faster.

What do you dislike?

They're still working on improving visibility of integration usage and activity and there's ongoing maintenance that requires a little more attention than we anticipated.

We removed objections to using BrightTALK by quickly adding integrations with 5 marketing automation and CRM systems in a year and have seen churn reduced and new customer acquisition grow.

Cloud Elements review by Nuno A.
Nuno A.

"Cloud elements for CRM/Helpdesk integrations"

What do you like best?

The best part is enabling myself and the rest of the team to start developing new integrations without wasting time on learning a new interface or communication technology.

What do you dislike?

Something that I dislike is not having access to successful API logs. I only have access to failed ones. This can make the task of debugging problems with other vendors more difficult.

We use cloud elements to implement new integrations to our customers.

Cloud Elements review by Christian R.
Christian R.

"Excellent iPaaS integration platform and people behind it"

What do you like best?

Easy to use iPaaS, reduced implementation complexity compared to other iPaaS solutions, great technical staff with expertise to support creation of integrations. Having the platform available as a scalable, hosted service with an entirely web-based development, configuration and maintenance is invaluable. "Right-sized" solution for small to upper medium business customers.

What do you dislike?

Lack some advanced capabilities (e.g. related to parameterization / storage of configuration metadata for reusable integrations).

Cloud Elements is helping us accelerate integrations of products from independent software vendors with our own solutions for a large number of customers.

Cloud Elements review by User in Computer Software

"Top Notch Marketing Integration"

What do you like best?

Cloud Elements normalizes the API to access multiple systems. It makes it a snap to integrate with different third parties while using the same API.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the abstraction of "one API to rule them all" leaks and you need access to the underlying third party API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloud Elements console completely blows the competitor's out of the water. The ease of use of the API from the console is unmatched.

Integration with multiple marketing platforms. Lots of development hours gained back since we don't have to learn the API plumbing of the underlying marketing platform.

Cloud Elements review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Great product with a great team"

What do you like best?

I really like the fact that using the Cloud Elements integration allowed us to save time on development work and that our integrations now are fast and easy.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much that I don't like.

At first, not all the technical features we needed were part of the integration.

We let the CE team know about it and they addressed it right away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Although the integration works great, what is really important for us is the Cloud Elements team.

We have been in communication with Support, Product and our Account Executive and the team is awesome!

Always listens to the customer needs and adjusts if needed.

It saves Leadspace valuable development time and allows us to focus our efforts on other tasks.

Once the integration got stabilized and we got familiar with it, the benefits were huge as the integration process is really smooth.

Cloud Elements review by Apparao B K.
Apparao B K.

"Integrations made easy !"

What do you like best?

Cloud Elements makes it very easy to scale our product integration capabilities. Without that, we would be spending tons of our own developer time, doing it one at a time.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to say in terms of negatives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a product that needs to integrate with other APIs. definitely try Cloud Elements, before you try to build all the integration on your own.

We are looking for scalable way to integrate with a diverse eco system of Sales & Marketing systems. With Cloud Elements, we are able to achieve the efficiencies in terms of time to market, our integration coverage as well as cost savings.

Cloud Elements review by User in Computer Software

"Build Integrations quicker and reliable"

What do you like best?

The documentation available and good support that help us to develop faster and build integrations in a reliable platform.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I really dislike, I would say that sometimes the creation of an instance is not very straightforward but the main reason is often due to some specific settings of the vendor we want to integrate with.

We are building integrations with CRMs and Helpdesk in a simpler and standard way

Cloud Elements review by John  P.
John P.

"Partner willing to go above and beyond to make a customer successful"

What do you like best?

The team at Cloud Elements is great to work with and does whatever it takes to make a customer successful. Very proactive.

What do you dislike?

Our own fault we have not been able to get the return we expected yet as we are still awaiting to deploy outside of Salesforce.com.

Single platform with multiple endpoints for our customers to leverage our application where they desire.

Cloud Elements review by Adam B.
Adam B.

"Great company to work with"

What do you like best?

They are always responsive to our request and support needs.

What do you dislike?

They are lacking in enterprise integration functionality that we need.

Integration between our business systems. We have found how to quickly connect our custom APIs.

Cloud Elements review by User

"Great Solution and Great Company to Partner With"

What do you like best?

I like the API model for the element connectivity. This made integrating with their solution pretty easy. I also like transparency in their solution. The teams across the company are easy to work with and really proactive. The entire team will go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.

What do you dislike?

The only part of their solution that is less attractive is that there are slight differences between the actual application and the Cloud Elements API.

We are utilizing Cloud Elements to provide connectivity to various applications through a single platform that will own updates and the authentication layer.

Cloud Elements review by User in Computer Software

"Using Cloud Elements for financial integration service"

What do you like best?

Allows us to focus on our business logic rather than the details of different 3rd party APIs.

Sets us up to expand our service to multiple financial packages with minimal rework.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes difficult to find specific information in the documentation.

We had built a custom integration of our application with Intuit Quickbooks. We want to expand this integration to other financial packages. By moving to CE we can (mostly) write the code once instead of writing custom integrations for each package.

Cloud Elements review by Keri K.
Keri K.

"Great experience"

What do you like best?

Very responsive team. Fantastic approach to customer success. Onbarding was a bit tricky for us - this is strictly due to our complex requirements. Cloud Elements documented our requirements well and managed the entire project as I would have expected.

What do you dislike?

I can think of nothing that I dislike about Cloud Elements or the team. We've had great experiences.

Cloud Elements helps us to keep our Zendesk and Jira instances in sync. We leverage their custom built API technology to sync comments, status, and even case closures.

Cloud Elements review by Freddie B.
Freddie B.

"Integrations at speed! "

What do you like best?

With cloud elements we are able to offer our customers far more integration options than if we were to code them ourselves.

What do you dislike?

The platform can be difficult to get your head around, and some of the error messaging is a little confusing.

increasing the value proposition of our product allowing it to become an integral part of our customers automation flows.

Cloud Elements review by Michael F.
Michael F.

"Great company to work with"

What do you like best?

Cloud elements allows us to quickly connect our application to other tools without the cost of developemnt. Their support and willingness to help during the project has been excellent. We are a small company and moved forward with their cheapest tier of service, however, you would think we are their biggest customer with the help they have provided!

What do you dislike?

At this point there is nothing that we dislike about the service.

We've developed an interactive ROI selling application. Our tool captures a lot of valuable information that our customers would want to capture in their CRM tool. Cloud Element has helped us seamlessly integrate our program with the different CRM tools so data can be transferred. We now have the total solution our customers have been asking us for!

Cloud Elements review by Dmitry Z.
Dmitry Z.

"No real value for customers"

What do you like best?

Support answers very fast. Most of the time they were able to solve my issues.

What do you dislike?

The main functionality - I didn't get lots of value from such simple API proxy. In every non-standard case to me it's simpler to write my custom api client that will work directly with the API provider.

Nothing at present.

Cloud Elements review by Administrator

"I use Cloud Elements API for CRM integrations"

What do you like best?

I like being able to interact with CRM objects behind the scenes and reduce the need to rewrite applications for every CRM.

What do you dislike?

Initial set up for each CRM. Not really a Cloud Elements problem

Reusability of code and deploying solutions to multiple CRM's quickly.

"Api integrations enabler"

What do you like best?

The Catalog of elements available

The UI of the platform

APIs available

Support

What do you dislike?

I feel like there is nothing to mention that I deslike.

CRM/Helpdesk integrations

Building a integrations was much easier and faster with Cloud Elements

Cloud Elements review by Sanjaya P.
Sanjaya P.

"Care their customer"

What do you like best?

Response time for each query, even connect with other platform.

What do you dislike?

Please make interface more friendler, to get more experience

So i can use my time effieciently, even workin in several platform

Cloud Elements review by Yogesh R.
Yogesh R.

"liked the team and responsiveness"

What do you like best?

liked the team and responsiveness. Will know more when we launch this to a customer

What do you dislike?

haven't found one yet. Will know more when we launch this to a customer

connectivity with multiple vendors with a quick turnaround

Cloud Elements review by Tiago S.
Tiago S.

"Suits your needs"

What do you like best?

The ability to keep a tool agile. Which means, it’s out of the box but still customizable and suitable!

What do you dislike?

Additional features that should be more highlighted, in order to have immediate visibility

Available from everywhere, at anytime!

Cloud Elements review by Rajiv R.
Rajiv R.

"Very Responsive and a quality product"

What do you like best?

The ease at which we can use the product and the amazing support

What do you dislike?

Very few times we have run into slow api responses. Fixed quickly

Integrations at scale and have been able to meet customers expectations in terms of functionality

Cloud Elements review by Philip M.
Philip M.

"Creating an integration from our customer facing system to Pipedrive CRM"

What do you like best?

Management of credentials, ease of use of back end utilities, seems very robust and fast to use. Good support of a wide range of integration points.

What do you dislike?

I think a CLI tool would be a cool addition

Integration between us and a number of CRMs, aiming for increase in sales and a decrease in support costs.

Cloud Elements review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Efficient but not enough resources yet"

What do you like best?

The way to find feedback - it's easy and based on categories allowing the user to choose from different categories easily.

What do you dislike?

It would help to prepare an alphabetical glossary so it would be easier to locate the alternative solution if you have already reviewed prior offer

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution, easy to use and has various options to integrate.

The need for specific solution for specific problem. One stop shop method.

Cloud Elements review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Cloud-Elements greatly sped up our Dynamics integration"

What do you like best?

The gui they put on top of their api via the website, allows for easy discovery

What do you dislike?

The necessity of setting a dedicated username/password for each instance for the dynamics integration, whereas if you hit the dynamics soap api directly you don't need to establish an instance and can be fluid with the credentials you are using.

An immense speed boost in our dynamics integration, being able to complete the project with our existing dev team and not having to hire new guys.

Cloud Elements review by Alejandro G.
Alejandro G.

"Very complete solution"

What do you like best?

The flexibility to adapt to every need. We needed an integration between Jira and ServiceNow.

What do you dislike?

Maybe a little complex at the beginning, the documentation is very complete tho.

Integration with ServiceNow

Learn more about Cloud Elements

Cloud Elements Videos

Learning about Cloud Elements?

* We monitor all Cloud Elements reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.