4.7

CloudApp is the all-in-one visual sharing platform that lets you record, host, and share videos, GIFs, and visuals (images, screenshots) to make team conversations faster and more succinct.

Work for CloudApp?

Learning about CloudApp?

CloudApp Reviews

Ask CloudApp a Question
Showing 442 CloudApp reviews
CloudApp review by Richard R.
Richard R.

"CloudApp review - Makes taking and sharing screenshots easy"

What do you like best?

Its a cloud app (no pun intended) that allows you to easily take screenshots or videos of your screen and instantly uploads it to their cloud. It then allows you to annotate and share with a link. I use it when I need to upload our monthly promotions to our website. I use to use Snagit, but I think this one is much easier and faster.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of, except its not available for ipad or other mobile devices, just desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend CloudApp to anyone that needs to take screenshots or make videos and have them instantly uploaded in the cloud. Everything is accessible for later use.

I use it when I need to upload our monthly promotions to our website. Most of them come in pdf form, so I take of screenshot of each page. They are automatically uploaded to CloudApp. Then as I upload them to my website, I just drag them from the app icon at the top of my menu bar. Its genius really.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudApp
CloudApp review by Neeraj H.
Neeraj H.

"Excellent tool. A true time saver!"

What do you like best?

CloudApp is an easy-to-use screen capture tool that lets you create screenshots, gifs, and videos. It has helped improve communications within my team, especially in the software world, when what you want to say, requires more than just plain words to convey what you want. Through just a few clicks, CloudApp fills this gap perfectly by not only capturing the screen but also uploading it on to the CloudApp server, with the ability to annotate and leave comments. And on top of that, it generates a shareable link for sharing. So cool. I love this app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when recording the audio and video sync lag a bit. This issue is not something one can consistently recreate though. The few times I have faced it, on retrying it, it works as it should.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider using it because it is so simple to use.

This tool has helped improve communication within my developer team because many times there are UI / UX issues on software that are best explained visually. This tool has helped save time because I can create screencasts and gifs of the issue I am facing.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

CloudApp review by James E.
James E.

"CloudApp is one of my essentials"

What do you like best?

What I like best about CloudApp is the convenience to share video, screenshots, images or any digital file with my clients, with my branding on the receivers end. It's very professional, time-saving, and effective.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the CloudApp is non-responsive when I drag a file into the webpage version. It has worked best for me to use the file open button and navigate to the file rather than drop it in the file drop zone. Other than that slight inconvenience, I am very happy with CloudApp.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great app to be able to access your saved files from any computer, as well as create and output the digital files you need to share from any machine. The sharing is very easy, you simply click on the CloudApp icon on your Mac toolbar (if installed) and click on the share icon, or the link icon, and share the file either way. The CloudApp branding option is cool because it keeps the file tied to your brand.

CloudApp makes it very easy for me to send onboarding documents to clients, drafts of graphics or video work that I'm working on, and I have even sent invoice and quotes across it. I have also used it with customer support issues with software, where I can easily send a screenshot, gif, or video of what's going on.

CloudApp review by Dan G.
Dan G.

"Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

I'll be honest, I really didn't see the point of CloudApp when I first came across it and wondered what the fuss was about. I was happy taking screenshots on my mac. I'd record a couple of apps for making gifs from screenshots and used Loom for short screen recordings.

I ended up giving it a try and it's made life so much easier. Screenshots and recordings can be shared in seconds and I can access them anywhere thanks to the cloud storage, which has been a massive bonus when travelling. I didn't think this would be as useful as it is but it really is a fantastic tool.

What do you dislike?

I have no real issues with this, my experience has been positive. There's probably an option for this somewhere that I've missed but I'd like to see is maybe the ability to add a logo to screen recordings.

Also, if they could add screen sharing for webinars and Facebook live that would be awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I cannot recommend this enough, it's a massive time-saver.

I use this for a variety of reasons but the main one is the ability to share screen recordings quickly with peers and clients, instead of having to write things down to explain them.

CloudApp review by Jeanie Z.
Jeanie Z.

"Works Great"

What do you like best?

I like that I can create many screenshots that automatically save to my account. This saves me time compared to the previous app I was using before that I had to manually save between screenshots.I haven't tried the Video feature, so I cannot comment on that, but I did not purchase it for that ability. However, I like that I have that option in the future if I do need it.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I really dislike - there has been some learning curve to get used to using it in a way that is the most efficient for me, but that is the case for most new software, so no big deal.

I am able to send screenshots to my clients quickly, with annotations. Since I have my settings setup to automatically save the clip to the clipboard, I can easily paste the screenshot into the body of an email when it's just for a quick illustration for the client, for example.

CloudApp review by Valerie C.
Valerie C.

"Amazingly useful tool!"

What do you like best?

It's intuitive to use, and lightning fast! The shortcuts are variations of ones built into my operating system, making them easy to use. I appreciate the complete description of what the shortcut/tool does when hovering over the icons, which is important for getting to poweruser level. Fast & efficient. Instead of doing a screen capture, then uploading to the cloud it happens all at once.

What do you dislike?

Overlap of some of the shortcuts with other tools I personally use. (I will probably stop using those because CloudApp duplicates the functionality.) Deleting a 'drop' seems slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'm using CloudApp in conjunction with several other tools, many which I'm hoping to do away with since CloudApp offers a more comprehensive suite for my purposes.

Super quick screen capture videos sent to clients saves me time, my most valuable commodity. I love that it's running on a subdomain of my business site, as it makes me look more professional.

CloudApp review by Ray M.
Ray M.

"Fantastic for customer support videos for your SaaS."

What do you like best?

Once you screen grab or record a short video of your screen it auto uploads to your CloudApp account cutting out a lot of saving, naming, finding, uploading etc.... it shows a dedicated page for the uploaded file and allows comments to be added from people you share it with. Updating the CNAME allows you to use something like help.yourdomain.com/filename which looks very professional to your end users. They keep adding to the product and the new UI with folders is really helpful for organising

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is the fact that it only allows an SSL web link to your homepage (top left corner of a screen grab page). I have two CloudApp accounts for two businesses - I would love the ability to hotswap / switch between these two accounts as this way I can use the custom subdomain for each of the businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For tutorials or tech support, this is ideal and will save you so much time.

As mentioned, I'm using it for customer support. I can quickly record a short video of a specific process using our app and within minutes share the link to watch it direct with our customers via email making it not only personal to the customer chatting to use via email or chat box but also professional as it appears to be hosted on our sub domain.

CloudApp review by Jeff B.
Jeff B.

"Excellent Tool"

What do you like best?

I've used several tools for screenshots, screen recording, and more over the years. One of my favorites stopped being supported so I've been searching for a replacement for a while. Unfortunately nothing quite worked for me, so I've used a combo of tools and chrome extensions to achieve what I needed.

However all that changed with CloudApp. I'm able to capture screenshots and annotate easily and quickly, and then share them. I'm also able to do quick video and GIF's, and share those as well. It's a great time saver, but it doesn't end there. I can easily set time limits or view limits, and then they are no longer available.

The storage is insane, so it only add to how amazing this is.

The truth is that it's my go to 99% of the time except for the chrome issue I mention.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the Chrome extension is a little flaky. It will act like it's taking a screenshot and then sit with a reloading page and spinner.

Really wish they would support HTTPS on custom domains.

Wish we could incorporate Pixels for targeting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool that more than pays for itself.

Speeds up my process with sharing screenshots and videos. Provides some basic analytics so I know the shared content is being viewed.

CloudApp review by Brainiac B.
Brainiac B.

"Huge time saver! How could I live without it before?"

What do you like best?

It's SO EASY to use that a child could make the most of this App!

I love how in a matter of seconds I can be sending the client or prospect screenshots or videos just recorded so that they can have instant feedback and guidance.

What do you dislike?

Maybe easier organization of files to be able to classify them by folders to speed up future access.

Right now it's very easy to access the latest files but a bit more cumbersome to access files from previous days or weeks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't even lose time thinking about getting, just do it! It will save you loads and loads of time and will make you more reliable for your customers, making it easy to be helpful guiding them through the purchase/use process.

I can give a much better customer service walking them through the steps with video or screenshots.

Also, I have the ability now to store lots of screenshots for my personal use, from flight purchases screenshots for future proof and organization, to videos walking my clients through the different licenses and options present in my website.

I see myself using it even for quick YouTube videos or on social media to add more value to my community in a very easy and not time consuming way.

Thank you sincerely to the whole CloudApp staff for creating such a wonderful tool to save us all precious time!

CloudApp review by Douglas B.
Douglas B.

"Made my life in support much easier"

What do you like best?

The possibility to record gifs and send to users that are requesting some kind of support or assistance with our applications helped us to provide a better support to them. The application is perfect, match with my needs and assist to improve my issue troubleshooting by allowing to make short videos and share directly with the users without need to send the file, just sharing the link.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the application is perfect, match with my needs and assist to improve my issue troubleshooting by allowing to make short videos and share directly with the users without need to send the file, just sharing the link.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I believe that everyone that works on any kind of customer/user support should use this CloudApp. It assist to provide better understand and overview about the properly way to use the application. Therefore, CloudApp allows to share videos and gifs just by sharing the link. It auto uploads and save us a lot of time to search a host to the videos and generating the URL. The application do everything to us and also put the link in clipboard to just paste into the replies.

Issues to set up and work with the environment itself, helping users to figure out the steps that they have to do to fix their issues. It helped to increased our customer satisfaction when we started to send recorded videos and gifs with the steps to resolve their issues. GIFS and videos assists us to show how to use the application properly.

CloudApp review by Casey Slaughter S.
Casey Slaughter S.

"Better than Snipping Tool; fast upload. Big fan"

What do you like best?

I lead a team of fractional CMOs and it's important for me to share screen captures regularly. I have used the snipping tool for years, which is good (and free) but I can only paste those images in limited places.

Having a custom subdomain for CloudApp makes my shares look more professional, too.

I didn't think I'd prefer CloudApp over Snipping Tool, but I'm wrong. It's really nice!

What do you dislike?

I don't use the annotation command right now because it's a new hotkey to learn and use. Kind of a pain to have three hotkeys, but I understand the utility - one for straight grabs, another for grab + annotate, and a third for gifs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of my most used tools.

Sharing snips from client sites, emails, etc. It allows me to say "HERES THE THING I WANT YOU TO LOOK AT".

CloudApp review by Eddy B.
Eddy B.

"Stop wasting time!"

What do you like best?

It saves me and my team a lot of time. We used to have to take/record anything, use a different program to edit them then send them. Now it's super easy. We take the screenshot, annotate and get back to work. It's super easy to organize and makes our flow so much easier.

What do you dislike?

That the default system doesn't have full screenshots options, I use a Mac so it does have those features. Other than that, it's amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! You are wasting your time if you are not currently using it! It will help take your business to the next level for sure! Will save you time, money and just make you more efficient at doing your work.

* Saves a ton of time! - Screenshot, annotate and send a link. Simple as that.

* Saves storage - No more needing to upload your favorite screenshots to your Google Drive. You can store them on CloudApp and reduce your costs.

* Organization - You are able to organize everything very easily.

CloudApp review by Adrian S.
Adrian S.

"This app is incredibly intuitive to use and is saving me time and helping my clients feel informed."

What do you like best?

The 5 minute max time forces me to get to the point. I love the shortcut at top of my screen which makes it super fast and easy to use. I like that clients have all been able to easily open the link. It all seems to work well whether I'm on wifi network or hotspot.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot move my little circle with my face in it to the center of the screen. That would be nice so it would look like I was looking at the camera when I'm going over things. It would be cool if there were a slight music option.

Saving Time. Clients are feeling more informed and I'm able to get these video clips to them faster than I'd be able to call and explain. It's difficult to go through real estate contracts over the phone. I tend to ramble and the questions in the middle through me off. Sending the video explanation seems to make buyers feel good and is much easier for me to get to them FAST!

CloudApp review by Jeremy D.
Jeremy D.

"Let's me buy back time"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to start a screen recording with just a few clicks. This is especially helpful when I'm doing a task in my business that I would like to delegate to my team in the future. I know there are many other features built in that I have yet to explore, but the ease of use of the screen capture and shortcut link creation is easily worth the investment.

What do you dislike?

I've been a customer for about 4 months, an I will admit that initially, I wasn't entirely sure how it would fit in my business. I know there were emails the company sent out so I may have ignored them. With that being said, understanding the value of 2 click screen captures to leverage my time by creating training for my team, and creating sales & walkthrough videos for prospects makes me wish I had been that clear on it 4 months ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an extremely easy way to create screen capture videos, especially if you want to use them for training virtual assistants or doing sales demos, CloudApp is a must see.

Leverage of time is the biggest. Adding a few clicks to record an activity that I'm doing anyway makes creating training videos extremely. This is enhanced but the automatic link created on the clipboard for quick access. I've already started building out my training library for my virtual team, and will soon be using it to record demo sales videos.

CloudApp review by Joseph D.
Joseph D.

""Swiss Army Knife" of Screen Captures! (Does Exactly What It Should Do!)"

What do you like best?

I have used SO many screen capture apps and this is the best among all the free ones I have tried. It annotates easily and even allows me to move arrows around as well as text. It captures easily with a hotkey. It captures video easily and uses a microphone to record along with the screencapture. It stores my captures for later retrieval and sharing. I struggle to think of something it can't do well!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to more easily delete screen captures but to me that is this app's biggest failing, so it's pretty damn good!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have tried all the others then give this a shot. After using so many free screen capture programs, this one is tops.

Capturing images and annotating them and sharing them are my biggest uses. I find that this app does it with ease considering what I can do with these images. I was using another app but kept getting bogged down in with the functionality not being where I wanted it to be but CloudApp does what I want and does it the way I want.

CloudApp review by 🎬 📞 Travis J.
🎬 📞 Travis J.

"Lacks support for Android, but otherwise 10/10!"

What do you like best?

I love the fact it quickly allows you to screenshot something and send an photo or animated GIF in an email (as a link - hosted in the cloud) rather than as a photo attachment. This works wonders when someone forwards your email and the photos may have disappeared.

From a desktop perspective - I love the fact I can just drag a file to the icon and it uploads it and copies the shareable link to my copy/paste.

It makes sending files up to 1gb (even zipped folders up to 1gb) super easy.

Aside from sending video instructions easily and quickly inside emails (without needing to send attachments) is sharing files between computers.

I simply drag a file from one workstation into the CloudApp - seconds later it's uploaded and available to download on my other computer. Basically it's just faster than pluggin in a USB drive - saving me time at least a few times a week.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, and for the months I've been using it, they have zero love for Android users.

There was a third party app that worked with CloudApp but they've since broken that connection and now my Samsung S7 Edge is basically useless when it comes to CloudApp.

I would LOVE to be able to record videos using my phones cameras (front or back) to send quick and easy video emails - but they just haven't developed anything (literally zero apps) for Android. It's frustrating - but their desktop support (I use it on a Macbook Air and two Windows 10 workstations)

I also want the ability to "copy content" like on a Mac - but on my Windows computers. It's useful for pasting directly into Facebook.

Recommendations to others considering the product

At first, I thought CloudApp seemed too good to be true but signed up anyways.

For me the biggest issue isn't usually "just the features", rather, it's the fit and finish (or execution) on a daily basis using software. CloudApp nails it in every way except the Android support.

My goal is always to delight my customer, CloudApp helps me in that way because I've had numerous business owners ask me directly how I create the emails like I do and they always are impressed with CloudApp. As of today March 5th, 2018, it has my solid recommendation.

Saving time transferring files between computers.

Sending animated instructions to clients as screen recordings (with audio as a video or just as a light GIF).

Delights my clients (when I send them quick GIFS). It works so fast!

CloudApp review by Justin H.
Justin H.

"Taking screenshots to a whole new level "

What do you like best?

Having the annotation tool is my best features. One simple command and directly after you take a screenshot you can draw and make notes directly on the screenshot. Making your point and giving feedback has truly never been easier.

What do you dislike?

The cost for premium is quite steep. I know businesses need to make money but as I only really use the tool for screenshots and annotating them I can't justify the overall spend. I don't use the video/gif tool nor as a platform for store and share documents so I can't really justify upgrading at the monthly cost. I would love the ability to use my own custom domain so that's the only reason I debate upgrading to Pro.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It shouldn't even be a thought process; give CloudApp a whirl. You won't be sorry and dare I say it; you'll wonder how you ever lived life without it.

Sharing screenshots with clients and team members is incredibly easy and useful. It's just so much more efficient than pasting images in an email and saves countless hours.

CloudApp review by Paul H.
Paul H.

"Fast Elegant solution for teaching staff and clients with screen videos"

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of the software.. I have just started with some employees and its saving me so much tome to record a video, it automatically uploads and i just send on a link... It just makes everything easy.

What do you dislike?

So far there isnt much that i have found that I dislike.. One small thing is that you need to be online to use it (at least I dont think it can work offline).. It would be convenient to have it work offline,as sometimes i work in area where the internet is weak, but a big part of this app is the cloud sharing feature of it, so i knew that before getting it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a go of the trial.. I got it for showing things to employees and clients, but didnt realise how much i would use it.. Once you have it in your workflow, it will cut out alot of back and forth, and long email chains.. And its so easy.. ive googled screen capture software etc, tested and failed with them,.. This just works well out of the box..

It is an elegant solution to making short videos, for clients or staff.. It sits quietly in my toolbar and I am surprised how often i use it.. I have gotten into the habit of writing instructions or explaining things to staff.. This way I can show it . It saves so much time..

CloudApp review by Ryan M.
Ryan M.

"CloudApp is one of those small tools that exponentially improves your workflow."

What do you like best?

My two favorite parts of CloudApp has to be the GIFs and editing capabilities. Those allow me to quickly capture what I'm doing and send it over to customers/prospect, giving them an animation they can follow along with or an arrow pointing right to where they should be looking. Also I never thought I would be a fan of the auto-upload feature, but being able to have a link in my clipboard that I can then paste quickly into Slack is awesome when trying to quickly shoot something over to co-workers.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike about CloudApp. Reasonably priced and some very minor bugs (such as having to re-authenticate the Zendesk integration often) are to be expected so no complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a conscious effort to start using it more. By actively seeking to used it when starting out, it'll help you realize other situations where a good screenshot or recording can help guide your customers better. I think it was a month before I really started using it on a daily basis.

Using CloudApp allows me to quickly document what I'm doing on screen to help train customers/prospects on the product. Since I've started using CloudApp, I've been sending more screenshots and recordings, which reduces the amount of follow-up questions I get. Since the whole team uses CloudApp, it also means all of our documentation looks the same without having to coordinate.

CloudApp review by Donik G.
Donik G.

"Solves a lot of pain you never knew you had"

What do you like best?

CloudApp sucks you in with what I can best describe as a steady barrage of "oh that's neat" moments. It's death by 1000 cuts.

At first, you're hesitant to dive right in so you start slow - maybe a shared screenshot on Slack here and there. Then maybe you move into gifs and full recorded videos. Then you realize you can narrate those videos so you start sending out tutorials through CloudApp to clients. Then comes sending annotated images, pdfs, and full documents and BAM - they got you.

CloudApp breaks into your garage every night and refurbishes your old run down Jalopy one piece at a time. You don't notice as it's happening but one day you're driving down I95 in a shiny new mustang wondering when did things get so dang easy?

Dip your toes in - you won't regret it!

What do you dislike?

None at the moment - keep innovating guys!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot.

An picture's worth 1,000 words. An annotated picture's with 2,000. Put simply, CouldApp allows for easier transfer of information both internally and externally. This is especially important when correspondence is done digitally through Slack or email.

You don't ever have to explain an issue via text again. You can just send a quick pic - or a video if a picture can't do it justice. CloudApp becomes an extension of you when conversing digitally.

CloudApp review by Pomy S.
Pomy S.

"Completely transformed my business"

What do you like best?

The ease of use is hands down, the most amazing thing about this tool. Being able to follow their super super simple tutorial, you learn everything is just a click or two away. We are a Salesforce consultancy and this has exponentially saved us time and saved our clients time as we utilize videos, GIFs, and screen shots to explain things to our customers, ask them questions, give them tutorials... It has reduced the back and forth or having to schedule a call! I can't speak highly enough!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have nothing. We use this as a team and my teammate was the one who pushed me to ensure I brag about this product due to how much of a difference it has made in our business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Totally worth it, especially if you're customer facing. It's worth a million times more than it's value because of how much time you save, reduces stress, increases productivity, etc. Pays for itself tenfold.

As a consultancy, we are required to explain changes, updates, and enhancements to our clients' Salesforce instance. Instead of doing the back and forth of scheduling calls, we are able to send a quick explainer video using CloudApp.

I've already gotten feedback from my clients who have found it super beneficial. Two have asked what tool I use and one has also started responding to us via video format!

The major benefit for us is productivity. Being able to point, click, record the video, copy the link, and send could not be any easier!

CloudApp review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Screenshots Faster"

What do you like best?

What's not to like! This is a great way to keep all your screenshots available in the cloud and be able to access them at anytime and anywhere. Another cool option they offer online is that you can actually search through your screenshots. Lets say you took screen shot of a logo and you can't remember what it was but you remember it was red you can search on the term RED and it will find all the screen shots with this color. Pretty great feature.

What do you dislike?

Overall I really like this product. I haven't found any bugs that I would classify to my disliking. Its a simple product that takes your screen shots to different level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Quick editable screenshots with a link. Simple Highly Recommend for people who take tons of screenshots

Quicker performance. Cloudapp has a feature after you take a screen shot you can edit the picture and add in lines, arrows, text etc. After you finish it then saves the documents and gives you new share link you can send.

CloudApp review by Henry T.
Henry T.

"Easy to learn/use and now I use it everyday"

What do you like best?

Keyboard shortcuts make taking screenshots and gif screen recordings (and cropping them just right) fast and easy. This is essential if you have a distributed workforce, and very nice to have if you simply don't want people to need to walk to your desk and view your monitor every time they need help learning how to do something (I'm an operations person and do a lot of training on systems like Salesforce.com, Marketo, etc).

What do you dislike?

More customization on key bindings might be nice? Overall I haven't experienced any hangups that stuck out to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering, just try it. You'll be hooked.

This is really helpful in communicating "this is how you do [thing]" to coworkers and customers alike. If you are in support/success facing clients or are a person who trains internally, you really need a tool exactly like this to speed communication. A screengrab is worth 1000 words, right?

CloudApp review by Eric Y.
Eric Y.

"Great productivity tool for my Mac! Use it every day and it is super easy & fun to use."

What do you like best?

Easy to use and fast...love that everything just works! I use it every day and love that I can take a screenshot or gif and share within seconds. I find myself using all the time to send during any help or chat session to better communicate and demonstrate things.

What do you dislike?

Limited team members and the higher costs...most team members don't use it very much but would still like to have it as a pay as you go team option rather than per user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CloudApp is easy to use and worth checking out. A very good tool that you will find yourself using more and more every day. Easy to learn and I am able to find many day-to-day uses that this tool helps me communicate and share my thoughts and ideas better.

I love that I can easily share a gif image or screenshot quickly and without working about emailing it.

CloudApp review by Armando R.
Armando R.

"Nice right hand"

What do you like best?

I like how it how it integrates with other platforms and how easy it is to create an environment of sharing resources with other co-workers or partners. I like the small learning curve and its speed.

I like the finder function.

What do you dislike?

So far and using the tool for about two months, there is nothing that i really dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its definitely worth a try for a week or so, as soon as you realize you will be already benefiting from some of its features and speeding up the process. Sharing and using the print screen functions are what made me try and stick to it.

The print screen function helps me a lot, either on creating custom print screens or just simply pressing the print screen button on my keyboard, and i have the shot ready to share or use.

It speeds up my working speed.

CloudApp review by Dustin O.
Dustin O.

"Better than Skitch"

What do you like best?

I like that this app is way more lightweight than Skitch, which I had used for years on my Mac. I was tired of it taking long to load, and the fact that Skitch would give different screenshots the same name (which prevented me from dropping them in the same folder w/o changing the names). So I was happy when I found CloudApp.

What do you dislike?

At first I found it confusing to set up the drop so that it can use my domain name in the URL instead of the default URL, but then tech support was able to make the fix for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up was more difficult than expected. After several days of trying to fix the custom domain name on my own for the web-based screen shot, it is still unresolved. I had to submit a support ticket.

I want a quick and easy way to make screen shots and to do quick annotations to the screen shots...for sending to other team members and to send to our customers.

CloudApp review by Brad J.
Brad J.

"CloudApp - the best app for screenshots and something more"

What do you like best?

I'm a huge fan of CloudApp. Been using them for the last 6 months. Started out where a few of my team members in the customer support team were using it, so I jumped in to give it a try too. At first I was just using it to take a few screenshots here and there, but what ended up being hugely helpful in my day to day support workflow was being able to answer our customers questions with a quick custom video. We get a ton of questions from our customers but they don't always quite understand our documentation.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have a Gmail/Chrome integration.

They don't have a great mobile app. There's a few in the App Store but none of them give as good as an experience as their Mac desktop app.

Small screenshots don't always come out readable without clicking on them and waiting to see what it is. The head of the arrow in the Annotations is super huge and I often have to find workarounds when I'd really like to use it. It would be cool to shrink it width-wise along with length-wise. I wish you could copy/paste annotation components (arrows that you've sized a certain way, text, etc.) Click on the element, ctrl+c, ctrl+v I wish there was a solid box in annotations that you could add. There's an outline, but not a solid box or circle that I've discovered.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just give it a try, you won't regret any minute!

There are multiple ways to use it - downloads, webcam vids, screenshare vids with voice, GIFs of screen, images, annotations. Really - there are SO many ways to up your game in social and customer care by using CloudApp.

CloudApp review by Dragos C.
Dragos C.

"Works great so far, it will make my job as a tester easier"

What do you like best?

- I can get direct URLs to my captures really fast

- it is well integrated on both my mac and windows

- very easy to use and manage your captures

- OCR based search of screenshots is really useful

What do you dislike?

- Can't login to my account on android account

- if i press the 'share' option on my mobile devices, cloudapp is not displayed among the sharing options

- it happened a few times that i could not edit my screenshot after i took it

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need it for android or ios usage, it does not offer features so complex as droplr

Working as a tester, i take screenshots and screen recording constantly. The fact that the team plan i have purchased stores my screenshots forever and there is no limit to how much i can upload is awesome. It will save me a lot of time.

CloudApp review by Phil O.
Phil O.

"The fastest way to take a screenshot (or video), get it in the cloud, and easily share out a link"

What do you like best?

As a UX Designer, I need to document my company's product screens but there was no good place to put them for sharing out. CloudApp is perfect for this workflow, I love it. Also handy for support tickets online that only accept text (not attachments) -- when trying to explain the issue, a picture is literally worth 1000 words.

What do you dislike?

No video or GIF recording on iPhone app of the screen flow. You can only record real-world video through the camera, which is something I never need.

Visual QA -- finding user-interface bugs on desktop and mobile. Our process is much quicker now, and we have all the proof we need to get things fixed by the dev team.

CloudApp review by Rajesh B.
Rajesh B.

"The best there is out there to create a gif or a quick annotated snap!"

What do you like best?

- Ease of use

- Features: clip, annotate, create gif

What do you dislike?

Cannot thing of anything that I really dislike about CloudApp. I have personally asked couple of my team members to use it before actually using the referral myself. I used CloudApp on a personal account before officially starting to use it with my Employer's ID.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Honestly the best you can get.

1. You get 25 free drops a month

2. Then either you can purchase (very cheap) or refer someone and get another month's free Pro usage

In my line of work (SalesOps) I have Sales Onboarding to do, I got hundreds of tables to publish. Gifs help show things in action for onboarding a new user and annotations & clippings help put tables and data in an email friendly format.

CloudApp review by Tom R.
Tom R.

"Perfect for what we do!"

What do you like best?

Sharing a file with a client to let them annotate it and return it has made our daily operations a lot simpler. CloudApp is now the hub of all of our company files and having it on our own domain is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Sometime's it can be a bit buggy. e.g. banner to show new UI won't hide.

Providing proposals for solar customers requires knowing their precise location. Sometimes rural addresses can be hard to find with Google maps, so we use CloudApp to screengrab general areas from a map and share the screenshot with the client who can then mark the correct location. We are also using it to host all of our company spec sheets and other documents that our clients need access to.

CloudApp review by Lasse U.
Lasse U.

"Great for quickly illustrating issues to our developers"

What do you like best?

The GIF function is extremely useful. We use Trello as a project management tool, and the seemless integration is great (you can get a Trello power up for CloudApp).

GIFs are the best way to illustrate a bug to our developers, saving time on taking screenshots and writing back and forth several times.

What do you dislike?

I really have not used CloudApp extensively enough to have come across any dislikes so far. I use screenshot and GIF only on a weekly basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For people working with IT development this is a great tool to quickly show what one team is talking about.

We also work in 3 different countries, and as such it is an extremely valuable way for us to show on a GIF (fx) what we mean. Everyone understands that one language.

Lastly, if you use - Trello (for example) - then I can only recommend this in every way possible. We use the Trello power up for CloudApp which means that everything is pretty much seemlessly integrated with one another and that again helps us save time.

In essence, what we benefit from using CloudApp is saving time, lessening confusion among team members in different countries - and then a fast way to show visually what we mean in writing.

Timesaving is the numero uno benefit that we have gotten. Time is saved - both in making fx. a GIF to illustrate a problem - but also time that would have subsequently been spent on clarifying additional issues (sometimes a gif speaks a thousand words).

CloudApp review by David Christopher C.
David Christopher C.

"Easy sharing for everyone"

What do you like best?

CloudApp's team plan that allows you to customize your links and allows easy viewing of team members. CloudApp easily lets you share content by having links or copying the actual image and pasting it to your team member's image-allowed conversations. Great for additional teams to comment and make changes.

What do you dislike?

Windows app compatibility. I'm a heavy PC user, and I would like it more if the updates for the Windows would solve the crashes and instabilities. What happens usually if I take a snapshot with annotation using the shortcut I used, and then after the first successful attempt, and when I try to annotate it again, it doesn't work. I have to quit CloudApp and launch it again for it to work. This is not a good experience for users and administrators alike.

Also, the screen of the annotation window is small, and if you try to resize it, the increased space of the app is black and the image does not resize. There's a fix to this, though, and that is to increase the zoom rate from the default 45% to 100%, and just scroll down and annotate. Again, this is something that is in Windows and not in Mac, and I hope they would fix this soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would prefer this over JIng and other software for branding and the price.

I actually am using it for the screenshot for my team, and later on, I would use it for different clients with a pixel integrated to retarget back to my site.

CloudApp review by Richard F.
Richard F.

"Very handy way to make quick on the spot screen grabs"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to zone into areas of the screen and automatically have the URL at hand which I can post in emails and people can leave comments on anything I have shared. Also, I can build up an archive of screenshots or recordings to include in project or operational documentation work.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that sometimes the application hangs up in the system tray and occasionally I have to close and re-start the app, so perhaps stability in Windows 10 might be an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it as a really quick and easy way to get all your screen clippings and record tutorials on the cloud which is easy to share and annotate with others. It is great for collaboration too.

It solves the problem of giving technical guidance to colleagues at work and also helping users to see screenshots to demonstrate how to find the options they are looking for in an application.

CloudApp review by Robbie K.
Robbie K.

"Best screenshot app for supporting SaaS users"

What do you like best?

Cloudapp allows assisting users of SaaS to be easier than ever. Anytime a user has not responded well to simple text explanation I've sent as a Support Agent, I can create a short tailored set of screenshots or a short .gif and the user leaves happy. They understand the concept because it was presented to them inline in the email (not as an attachment) and with relevant annotations.

What do you dislike?

A never ending stream of screenshots doesn't force you to use previously used screenshots, but to simply create a new one each time. There's no smart recognition of commonly used screenshots so there feels like a lot of "tech waste" being made in the process of taking endless new screenshots.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Engage with the Cloudapp team. They are really excellent in making sure that they receive your feedback and provide a human experience with the app. Scott and Kat have been connections for me in the past, and that bit of personalized attention goes a long way.

SaaS users do not want to be sent guides through a link. *Just show me how to do it* is the refrain. Sending the user a quick tailored gif or video switches an at-risk user into an evangelist because of the support effort.

CloudApp review by Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

"Saves me time and allows me to be more productive!"

What do you like best?

Reviewing prototypes is a daily task in my business, thanks to CloudApp I save an incredible amount of time because of how easy it is to upload a file, annotate and share. Instead of trying to write and email with all the comments and suggestions, I just create a visual that will allow our ideas come through more clearly and avoid any misunderstandings. My favorite feature is the program on my computer that automatically uploads screens and images and allow me to manage all my files from there, no need to log into another website!

What do you dislike?

I want to be able to drop images from my mobile device, that'd be awesome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think about it. It's a great product that will benefit your workflow, team and communications.

Sharing comments with my team and annotate files on the go.

CloudApp review by Aaron H.
Aaron H.

"I'm a web designer and this is a godsend!"

What do you like best?

I use Cloudapp Premium on desktop. No idea if there's a mobile app. CA is an easy and convenient way to visually record and demonstrate something that is happening on my computer. This all happens without me having to manually upload the demonstration. The demonstration can be saved in video format or GIF (which I use a lot).

Something I do not want to go through the hassle of using project management tools like Invision just to annotate a small issue, so CA comes in handy and I can just send the link to my client.

What do you dislike?

Nothing else so far as I have been using it from my Windows taskbar. Upload speed could be improved.

CA definitely compresses the file for sharing. Not sure if compression is done on my computer or on their servers. If it's done on their servers, it might might be an issue when I'm working out of office.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get this if you are a designer, developer or an internet troll king.

Use cases:

Showing how a widget works on my client's staging site

Showing how a bug is happening to my developers

Use for fun and troll your friends on Facebook with snapshots of their posts with your personalise annotations

CloudApp review by Nate H.
Nate H.

"Super easy screen capture and sharing "

What do you like best?

Cloudapp is the most efficient way of creating and sharing screenshots/casts I've found!

It integrates the capture tool and sharing platform into a seamless experience. I can take a screenshot and in a matter of seconds of a URL ready on my clipboard to share.

I've found that I use the gif capture feature quite a bit.

It's also very handy that I can upload any file to their platform and share it (not limited to just images).

The few questions I've had for support have been answered promptly.

Their blog also has a bunch of useful content. Take the time to read through the "Tutorial" category articles to get the most out of the product.

Having the ability to have a team of people collectively create "capture" content (and then reuse it) is a great idea. Often screen capture content is siloed by individual.

What do you dislike?

The Windows app is lagging behind the Mac app a bit in features.

I'd really like to be able to organize the content I create in Cloudapp (and see actually that this feature, called Collections, is being beta tested right now).

There are still several use cases where a more advanced screen capture app is needed (I need broader annotation capability, more precise capture coordinates, etc.).

I'd like to see some simple video editing tools added (trim, etc.) to allow for polishing up screencasts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try the app or reach out to them via chat to ask about it.

Cloudapp optimizes the entire capture and sharing process. Is taking a screenshot, annotating it, uploading it to a sharing platform and setting sharing security all that difficult? No, not really, but it takes time and interaction with several different apps and platforms. Cloudapp removes about as many steps and barriers in that end to end process that can be removed - creating a simple, extremely usable, experience.

Because Cloudapp is so easy to use I found myself now often creating content through it to share instead of trying to explain things in an email or over the phone.

CloudApp review by Justin B.
Justin B.

"Best sharing platform"

What do you like best?

It's shortcuts make sharing very simple. I take a lot of screenshots for work to share between my coworkers. Instead of having them save to my desktop (and clutter it up) then manually upload and copy the link, I can take a screenshot and it's directly uploaded to the app and the link automatically copies to my clipboard - It's amazing because it doesn't interrupt my workflow, it enhances it.

The stats/viewers/history is also a nice feature which I wouldn't expect from this type of platform, but can be quite useful.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would upload a little faster (the link copies to my clipboard faster than it uploads), but that could be my ISP and not the app.

Sharing designs with my coworkers every day to keep a consistent and easy collaboration between us. This definitely cuts down on time that would have been previously spent saving files, locating files, uploading files, getting a share link..etc.

CloudApp review by Darcy P.
Darcy P.

"One of the Biggest Time-Savers in My Job!"

What do you like best?

-Quick and Easy

-Annotations / Text over image

-I don't have to upload anything - I can link it (looks clean in an email or text)

-Video-in-video

-Webcam videos

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I can think of is that it would be extra handy to have a folder or tagging system to retrieve images in groups - "Scheduling bug," "For Danny," "Facebook Screenshots," etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to read their emails - they're always giving us tips to be more efficient, and they don't take long to read.

The customer support is AMAZING! Feel free to reach out if you're stuck on something.

Get in a groove of using it. You'll find more applications than just the original one you thought of.

-Describing things to customers over email can get tricky. Sharing them in a video, gif or image does the trick nearly every time!

-I am able to really connect with people 1:1 when sharing something on video with them. It's a ton more personal than writing everything in an email.

-Speed - there's never enough time in the day. CloudApp is super quick, and they're always adding new features!

CloudApp review by David H.
David H.

"I Really Like CloudApp and See Many Uses For it. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to quickly generate a link for sharing as soon as I take a screen shot. It also uploads the screen shots I take via the native Mac screen capture, which is a very nice touch. It gives all my screen shots one place to reside.

I also enjoy using the file sharing features.

I love the ability to create short links quickly (Although some of the benefits are negated by the lack of ACCURATE analytics, I can see myself using that more once those issues are resolved)

What do you dislike?

I really like CloudApp and have already recommended to several people. However, there are a few things that keep me looking at other programs/services like this.

#1. CloudApp MUST have an OFFICIAL Mobile App for iOS and Android. I'm on the iOS and have noticed several unofficial apps from shady looking Chinese developers (who may steal my info). If they can build an app why can't CloudApp come out with an OFFICIAL Version? This is very confusing!

#2. CloudApp needs the ability to screen grab full-screen web pages (where the page auto scrolls down). It would be great if it did this as a picture (jpg/png) and as PDF where the text is accessible for copy/paste/search (search CAPTO for good example of this. Although their PDF keeps webshot as pic, it would be MUCH better as text).

#3. CloudApp needs picture in picture video recording where our photo from the webcam can be recorded simultaneous to screen record. It would be great if we could switch between the two in post or live as to which image is larger/dominant.

#4. CloudApp needs basic video editing and annotation. Things like trim the beginning and end of a clip and the ability to cut chunks out of the middle and automatically sew the rest together are very basic features that most editors allow (even the iPhone). Its also necessary to have the ability to add blur/pixelation to sensitive areas along with text and basic drawing tools (arrows/lines/boxes/circles) to bring attention to or hide key areas of the video. This needs to be built into CloudApp without the need to use external programs to further promote the emphasis on speed sharing that CloudApp provides.

#5. I'd like the ability to rename the back-end of short code links to make them more recognizable/memorable like bit.ly allows.

#6. Analytics are in Beta and do NOT seem to reflect accurate totals. My thumbnails show multiple views but when I punch into the Analytics detail pages it usually only shows 1 or 2 views with no country location data. Also, I'd like it to NOT show or count MY Views, which seem to be the ONLY views counted in the detail analytics page.

#7. I hate that I can NOT duplicate the original screen shot before starting annotations, revert back to earlier versions of the original version of a screenshot, undo annotations AFTER I have saved annotations. This really slows things down if you make a mistake because you have start everything all over again including taking the original screenshot again.

#8 Features are a little inconsistent and confusing based on where you are in the program... (i.e.. web annotation does not support emojis but mac toolbar app does support them.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out first and contact CS with questions. They seem to be fully engaged with their user base.

CloudApp looks like many screen sharing apps like Loom but it goes much further by adding Bit.ly and Dropbox features to its arsenal. It's really nice to have all those features in ONE place. I use it sho share links to verify they have been seen (although analytics is not fully up to par yet), to share large files quickly, and primarily for static screen shots with potential customers. I just started using CloudApp recently and plan on using the animated GIFs to provide quick instructions for existing customers.

CloudApp review by Bob R.
Bob R.

"Great app for interacting with clients and vendors"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to create a video of my screen, explain the point quicker than I could type the email.

I simply email my video link and my customers see a page with my logo, the video, hear my voice!

It's great for project management and sales presentations too!

Screen shots, videos branded with our company logo, it's replaced two other applications we used before!

What do you dislike?

So far I only wish I could edit /crop videos.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great tool to increase your level of communication via video, screenshot and branded with your company logo!

Better communications with our customers and vendors. A video and/or screen shots are more effective than simply an email or a voice mail.

CloudApp review by Paul S.
Paul S.

"Lightweight solution for creating gifs"

What do you like best?

The CloudApp Mac App makes it very easy to see the gifs I've created and export that quickly. I'm able to see a historical view of all the gifs I've created, and download them as I need to.

What do you dislike?

CloudApp lacks editing functionality that I would need to create more professional looking gifs. For that purpose, I end up using different software, but I rarely need to do this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Screenflow is a more expensive piece of software but has extremely robust editing capabilities if you're looking for a solution to create very professional gifs that you could use as marketing collateral.

CloudApp lets us share gifs of our product in action to help our users better understand its capabilities. This ends up being much easier than taking a video or describing how our product works.

CloudApp review by David V.
David V.

"use it all the time"

What do you like best?

free

easy to use; I love the keyboard shortcuts

configuration of what is copied to the clip board

it's nice viewing a log of pictures taken

I love the integration with "Share"; I use that all the same

What do you dislike?

the water mark

I have to open captured files in an editor; it would be nice to at least have a "Share" to open in another application like Skitch

I didn't realize that CloudApp had an.image editor; I'm actually quite partial to Skitch which is why I'd like to simply share the image to open it in Skitch

Perhaps there could be a feature that allows one to define how the image reference is copies. E.g., use tokens to indicate the file name and surround the file name with markdown notation to create an image reference

I know there are ways to configure a Mac so that during a screen capture you can incorporate audio from a microphone and audio from the Mac. If there were an easy way to have CloudApp configure this on my behalf, that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to capture screen shots and small video clips for collaboration with team members. Easy to install, use and configure. There are some limitations with the freemium version (15 sec. gif/video capture, watermark), but I can easily live with them.

easily include screen captures in markdown documentation

capture small gif videos and paste in Slack when collaborating with team mates

CloudApp review by Michael C.
Michael C.

"Easiest Tool for Walkthroughs + How-To Videos"

What do you like best?

It makes it really easy for me to record walkthrough videos for onboarding new employees, and showing them how certain processes are done. It also creates a URL to easily share it after being created.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything bad to say at the product so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We pair this with another tool called Tallyfy which helps document certain business processes. Tallyfy shows the written "How-To" instructions and we attach a CloudApp link to the tasks so people can visually see how to do them.

When I onboard new people (employees, virtual assistants) to project I'm working on, it reduces the amount of confusion + questions they have because CloudApp makes it incredibly easy to document how to do a certain process and share it with my team.

CloudApp review by Consultant

"More awesome than I expected!"

What do you like best?

My absolute favorite feature is that you can set security on the links which you are generating when uploading to CloudApp, and, most of all, that you can use your own Branding and Custom Domain for the service.

Other services offer the ability to quickly take a screenshot/gif/video and upload them, but not many offer privacy options or a way to remove them after they have been uploaded. Being able to have automatic expiration dates is great. It allows us to share internal information but not worry about it being online for too long.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Annotations was a little quicker to load when editing an existing file, but I think that is mostly due to my internet connection being slow and needing to finish uploading the changes before it allows editing of the file.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at the customization options and secure file uploads and you won't be disappointed. I've looked at a number of alternatives and so far CloudApp is definitely the frontrunner for my use. It's easy to use and it has a very small learning curve.

CloudApp allows me to assist clients and coworkers more quickly. Instead of sending a normal annotated screenshot, it has proven much more useful to be able to send a Gif or short video to describe the issue.

Our software company has an internal tool for uploading files to the web, but CloudApp speeds up the process to make our customer support faster and easier.

CloudApp review by Bruce K.
Bruce K.

"One of the easiest to use & share screen sharing services ever"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I can take a branded walk-through video, and then share the video screen record grab, and then brand the landing page with my company logo. LOVE love love the branding.

What do you dislike?

Dislike that there are NO mobile apps. i'm not even talking about the annotating functionality. Give me the ability to share my grabs that i created on my computer. AND give me the ability to see my team's grabs if we are on a team account! Shared work spaces help us out remotely tremendously!

Recommendations to others considering the product

for fast video education , walkthroughs, sales extras, user interface navigation,

Walk through video examples, tech support, and sales issues. Benefits are: customer knows exactly what i'm talking about instead of following text directions AND i save time.

CloudApp review by User in Computer Software

"Great for support cases, documentation, and annotation "

What do you like best?

The ability to take screenshots, build gifs, and create videos (with annotation) easily. The quality of the recordings and gifs is great too. It's also wonderful it isn't flash based. I've run into issues in the past presenting screenshots and videos to customers who then cannot view them due to the program needing flash. Cloudapp isn't like that.

What do you dislike?

It can be kind of confusing in the settings. We ran into issues when first setting it up, figuring out how to use some of the features. Their support is great, but their troubleshooting documents are limited.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a good way to take screenshots, screencasts, or create gifs for support issues, documentation, knowledge base building, or even trainings, I highly recommend looking into CloudApp. It has all of the features of some of their lower cost competitors, but with a lot more features. Being able to create a training where the face of the person leading the training can be seen in the corner, while also being able to annotate is an awesome thing.

Our use case is to minimize the amount of back and forth in a ticket or email because we are able to provide better information. We are also using it for documentation purposes. The ability to build a library for a KB using the product is also an extreme benefit.

CloudApp review by User

"Blazing fast screenshot, video walkthrough, or any files share"

What do you like best?

I can edit image with on the same link remain the same so I do not have to resend or re-edit my links i sent to others.

The content manager is very nice to manage files as you go through and your library become bigger.

Folder sync from the local screenshot folder

What do you dislike?

Video compression is very high quality this is great when you want to send high-quality videos but when you just want to send files faster, the compressing option would have been handy.

File naming is according to date, it would have been great if it could also catch the window title.

Disable the comments option.

There should be an option to cut trim the video after capturing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should give it a try, even if you have used other apps such as: monosnap, droplr. It has some nicer options that you might find really handy.

Fast file sharing.

Troubleshooting issue.

Guiding customers about problems

CloudApp review by Joshua H.
Joshua H.

"Huge Time Saver, Intuitive, Just Works"

What do you like best?

The auto-link creation when capturing the screen is a huge timesaver. In previous tools, I had to take the snap, wait for the program to open, then load the snap. Then had to choose the export format. I can still do all that with CloudApp, but I don't 'need' to every time. Usually, I just want to capture and send the link ASAP. CloudApp just works for that use. The annotations are also super simple. I keep coming back to the fact that it 'just works'. Can't wait to see what else the developers have in store.

What do you dislike?

Video capture doesn't give the ability to trim the video. Until that feature comes, I need to use another screen capture program to accomplish that. I love how easy the tool works, but I usually have a few seconds at the beginning of a video I want to trim, and a few seconds at the end. Then I usually screw up in the middle somewhere. I need the ability to edit the video, and I just can't totally replace my existing tools until that feature arrives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is so easy. It takes a 30-second tutorial to train in new users and the results are unmatched. No more massive images at the bottom of emails that are not responsive. Just share the link, and you're done.

I share screen caps several times daily. I don't have time to wait around and mess around with formatting an image. CloudApps auto-link creation just works--and it's lightning-fast. I also need to be able to access previous captures on a fairly regular basis. Using CloudApp's web interface is really simple and intuitive for me, and it definitely meets my needs.

Learn more about CloudApp

CloudApp Videos

Learning about CloudApp?

* We monitor all CloudApp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
4.7