CloudApp

CloudApp is the all-in-one visual sharing platform that lets you record, host, and share videos, GIFs, and visuals (images, screenshots) to make team conversations faster and more succinct.

Work for CloudApp?

Learning about CloudApp?

CloudApp Reviews

Ask CloudApp a Question
Showing 310 CloudApp reviews
CloudApp review by <span>Eddy B.</span>
Eddy B.

Stop wasting time!

What do you like best?

It saves me and my team a lot of time. We used to have to take/record anything, use a different program to edit them then send them. Now it's super easy. We take the screenshot, annotate and get back to work. It's super easy to organize and makes our flow so much easier.

What do you dislike?

That the default system doesn't have full screenshots options, I use a Mac so it does have those features. Other than that, it's amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! You are wasting your time if you are not currently using it! It will help take your business to the next level for sure! Will save you time, money and just make you more efficient at doing your work.

* Saves a ton of time! - Screenshot, annotate and send a link. Simple as that.

* Saves storage - No more needing to upload your favorite screenshots to your Google Drive. You can store them on CloudApp and reduce your costs.

* Organization - You are able to organize everything very easily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudApp
CloudApp review by <span>Jeremy D.</span>
Jeremy D.

Let's me buy back time

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to start a screen recording with just a few clicks. This is especially helpful when I'm doing a task in my business that I would like to delegate to my team in the future. I know there are many other features built in that I have yet to explore, but the ease of use of the screen capture and shortcut link creation is easily worth the investment.

What do you dislike?

I've been a customer for about 4 months, an I will admit that initially, I wasn't entirely sure how it would fit in my business. I know there were emails the company sent out so I may have ignored them. With that being said, understanding the value of 2 click screen captures to leverage my time by creating training for my team, and creating sales & walkthrough videos for prospects makes me wish I had been that clear on it 4 months ago.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an extremely easy way to create screen capture videos, especially if you want to use them for training virtual assistants or doing sales demos, CloudApp is a must see.

Leverage of time is the biggest. Adding a few clicks to record an activity that I'm doing anyway makes creating training videos extremely. This is enhanced but the automatic link created on the clipboard for quick access. I've already started building out my training library for my virtual team, and will soon be using it to record demo sales videos.

What Sales Enablement solution do you use?

CloudApp review by <span>Joseph D.</span>
Joseph D.

"Swiss Army Knife" of Screen Captures! (Does Exactly What It Should Do!)

What do you like best?

I have used SO many screen capture apps and this is the best among all the free ones I have tried. It annotates easily and even allows me to move arrows around as well as text. It captures easily with a hotkey. It captures video easily and uses a microphone to record along with the screencapture. It stores my captures for later retrieval and sharing. I struggle to think of something it can't do well!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to more easily delete screen captures but to me that is this app's biggest failing, so it's pretty damn good!!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have tried all the others then give this a shot. After using so many free screen capture programs, this one is tops.

Capturing images and annotating them and sharing them are my biggest uses. I find that this app does it with ease considering what I can do with these images. I was using another app but kept getting bogged down in with the functionality not being where I wanted it to be but CloudApp does what I want and does it the way I want.

CloudApp review by <span>Paul H.</span>
Paul H.

Fast Elegant solution for teaching staff and clients with screen videos

What do you like best?

I really like the simplicity of the software.. I have just started with some employees and its saving me so much tome to record a video, it automatically uploads and i just send on a link... It just makes everything easy.

What do you dislike?

So far there isnt much that i have found that I dislike.. One small thing is that you need to be online to use it (at least I dont think it can work offline).. It would be convenient to have it work offline,as sometimes i work in area where the internet is weak, but a big part of this app is the cloud sharing feature of it, so i knew that before getting it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a go of the trial.. I got it for showing things to employees and clients, but didnt realise how much i would use it.. Once you have it in your workflow, it will cut out alot of back and forth, and long email chains.. And its so easy.. ive googled screen capture software etc, tested and failed with them,.. This just works well out of the box..

It is an elegant solution to making short videos, for clients or staff.. It sits quietly in my toolbar and I am surprised how often i use it.. I have gotten into the habit of writing instructions or explaining things to staff.. This way I can show it . It saves so much time..

CloudApp review by <span>Ryan M.</span>
Ryan M.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

CloudApp is one of those small tools that exponentially improves your workflow.

What do you like best?

My two favorite parts of CloudApp has to be the GIFs and editing capabilities. Those allow me to quickly capture what I'm doing and send it over to customers/prospect, giving them an animation they can follow along with or an arrow pointing right to where they should be looking. Also I never thought I would be a fan of the auto-upload feature, but being able to have a link in my clipboard that I can then paste quickly into Slack is awesome when trying to quickly shoot something over to co-workers.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything I dislike about CloudApp. Reasonably priced and some very minor bugs (such as having to re-authenticate the Zendesk integration often) are to be expected so no complaints here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make a conscious effort to start using it more. By actively seeking to used it when starting out, it'll help you realize other situations where a good screenshot or recording can help guide your customers better. I think it was a month before I really started using it on a daily basis.

Using CloudApp allows me to quickly document what I'm doing on screen to help train customers/prospects on the product. Since I've started using CloudApp, I've been sending more screenshots and recordings, which reduces the amount of follow-up questions I get. Since the whole team uses CloudApp, it also means all of our documentation looks the same without having to coordinate.

CloudApp review by <span>Donik G.</span>
Donik G.

Solves a lot of pain you never knew you had

What do you like best?

CloudApp sucks you in with what I can best describe as a steady barrage of "oh that's neat" moments. It's death by 1000 cuts.

At first, you're hesitant to dive right in so you start slow - maybe a shared screenshot on Slack here and there. Then maybe you move into gifs and full recorded videos. Then you realize you can narrate those videos so you start sending out tutorials through CloudApp to clients. Then comes sending annotated images, pdfs, and full documents and BAM - they got you.

CloudApp breaks into your garage every night and refurbishes your old run down Jalopy one piece at a time. You don't notice as it's happening but one day you're driving down I95 in a shiny new mustang wondering when did things get so dang easy?

Dip your toes in - you won't regret it!

What do you dislike?

None at the moment - keep innovating guys!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a shot.

An picture's worth 1,000 words. An annotated picture's with 2,000. Put simply, CouldApp allows for easier transfer of information both internally and externally. This is especially important when correspondence is done digitally through Slack or email.

You don't ever have to explain an issue via text again. You can just send a quick pic - or a video if a picture can't do it justice. CloudApp becomes an extension of you when conversing digitally.

Learn more about CloudApp

CloudApp Videos

Learning about CloudApp?

* We monitor all CloudApp reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.