CloudBooks

4.7

CloudBooks is online invoicing with style. It has all the features you need and none that you don't. Invoicing, estimates, client management, staff, contractors, and time tracking all in one easily accessible web application.

Work for CloudBooks?

Learning about CloudBooks?

CloudBooks Reviews

Ask CloudBooks a Question
Showing 11 CloudBooks reviews
CloudBooks review by Muiruri J.
Muiruri J.

"A Reliable Invoicing and Billing Software"

What do you like best?

We have been using this billing, data entry and invoicing tool in our company for more than five months and I would like to say that it is amazing. I like it because it enables me to send online invoices to our clients faster. This ensures that we get paid fast for the goods or services that we have already offered. I also like because it has project tracking features. It is fast and reliable to use.

What do you dislike?

The free account has limited features. I do not like that.

Also, I do not like the fact that my clients' phone numbers do not appear on the online invoices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a software to help you create online invoices, CloudBooks is the right tool that you need to consider for your business. This tool is inexpensive and straightforward. It is also a reliable billing and project tracking software to consider.

1. Invoicing

2. Project tracking.

3. Billing

4. Time tracking.

5. Expense management

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudBooks
CloudBooks review by Ngugi S.
Ngugi S.

"CloudBooks Review"

What do you like best?

CloudBooks is a great tool that we use in our organization to create online invoices. I like it because it help us perform numerous tasks, including tracking expenses, customizing invoices and many more. It has great features that makes the dashboard attractive. It is the best for online billing.

What do you dislike?

CloudBooks has been a helpful and easy to use software for our organization. It has improved our billing operations. Therefore, due to the benefits it offers to our company, I do not think I have any reason to dislike it. Nevertheless, I would request the customer care team to respond to the questions of their clients faster than they do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to manage your time and expenses well, you should choose this software. It will improve how you manage your finances. Moreover, it is an easy to use software that will help you create professional and well-customized invoices. The installation process is also easy.

Online billing and creating customized emails has been an easy task since we started using CloudBooks. This tool is also reliable for tracking all our ongoing projects and our daily expenses. Also, the tool helps us in managing and tracking time.

What Expense Management solution do you use?

CloudBooks review by Stephen W.
Stephen W.

"A Pocket-Friendly Invoicing Software"

What do you like best?

If you run a small or big business, you need to understand the importance of invoicing. The best tool that you can use to send online invoices to your colleagues is CloudBooks. It is a light, easy to use and affordable software that every entrepreneur or businessperson need to consider. I like this tool because it helps me track and receive online payments on time.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I think I do not have anything that I do not like about CloudBooks. This tool has bee a lifesaver to our entire organization because it has helped us in making online invoices and sending them to all our clients before the deadlines. This tool is amazing and helpful. I cannot hate it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Businesspersons in the modern era should consider this tool as a reliable invoicing solution. It has been a lifesaver and beneficial to us since we started using it. I can attest that this tool is excellent. Moreover, I can recommend it to anyone who is looking for a pocket-friendly or inexpensive invoicing or online billing solution.

To be honest, in our organization, we have had an amazing experience with CloudBooks. It has been beneficial when creating online invoices. Also, it helps us in tracking online payments and all the ongoing projects. We also use the tool in tracking time when managing our daily projects. It has also been a helpful expense management tool.

CloudBooks review by Edwin G.
Edwin G.

"CloudBooks Review"

What do you like best?

CloudBooks is a reliable online billing and invoicing solution for business owners. It works well for our enterprise because we use it to create customized invoices and send it online to our clients. The tool is fast and easy to manage.

What do you dislike?

For many years, we have been looking for a perfect accounting software, since we found this tool, our accounting needs have been solved. Therefore, I have nothing to complain about this amazing software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a pocket-friendly solution to create and send online invoices to your clients, CloudBooks is the best option that you need to consider. The tool will help you well-organized and customized invoices.

We use CloudBooks to track our expenses and projects. It is also reliable for writing professional and customized online reviews. We send them to our clients via the internet to ensure on-time payment. It is also essential for tracking online payments.

CloudBooks review by Joyce W.
Joyce W.

"The Best Invoicing Software for Modern Businesses"

What do you like best?

CloudBooks is the best online billing and invoicing software that we have ever used in our company. The tool is easy to install and manage. I like this tool because since we started using it, we are able to send customized invoices to our clients on time, which enhance on-time payment. It also helps us to track our daily expenses. The tool is just reliable and amazing to use.

What do you dislike?

The slow customer support is the only thing that I dislike about CloudBooks. They rarely respond to the questions we ask them through the platform on time. Apart from that, the tool is worthwhile for all sorts of businesses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you run a business, you need to start using this amazing product to help you create customized invoices and send them online to your clients. You do not need to worry about the cost of running this tool because it is affordable and easy to manage. It will improve how you handle your finances.

CloudBooks has been beneficial to our organization. We use it to keep financial records, create and send customized invoices to our clients, track our daily expenses, track the projects that we do and to manage time. It has improved the operations in our workplace.

CloudBooks review by Anthony M.
Anthony M.

"CloudBooks Review"

What do you like best?

This the best tool for online billing and online invoicing. I like using this tool because it allows us to create customized invoices for our clients. It is a cloud-based invoicing solution that allows clients to access invoices from anywhere. It is easy to use and affordable.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I have with CloudBooks is that the numbers of our customers do not appear on the invoices. The vendor should work on that to enhance efficiency when using this amazing tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend CloudBooks to every businessperson in the modern era. It will help you create and track your online invoices. You will easily contact your clients after sending the online invoices and remind them to make the payments on time. The tool is fast and inexpensive.

In our organization, we perform the following activities using CloudBooks:

1. Creation of online customized invoices

2. Tracking online payments

3. Calculation of tax

4. Project.

5. Time Tracking

6. Management of expenses

CloudBooks has been beneficial to us because we always get payments from our clients on time.

CloudBooks review by Kuria p.
Kuria p.

"The Best Software for Billing and Invoicing"

What do you like best?

With the help of CloudBooks, sending online invoices to all our clients has become an easier task. CloudBooks is also a reliable data entry and billing tool. It is fast and easy to use for everyone. It helps us track all the invoices and financial resources for proper record keeping. I like it because it has streamlined our billing and invoicing operations.

What do you dislike?

The customer care desk is unreachable at times. When we have questions concerning the software and its features, it becomes hard to get instant responses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should consider this affordable tools to solve your invoicing, data entry and billing requirements. It is fast and easy to use for every person.

Billing is one of the problems solved by this tool.

Additionally, it helps us in tracking time, projects and creating online invoices. With the aid of this tool, we are able to manage our finances well. We also receive payments on time from our clients.

CloudBooks review by Skip R.
Skip R.

"CloudBooks Is An AMAZING Gem for Solopreneurs, Entepreneurs, Gig Economy, SMBs! "

What do you like best?

The UI is very clean - Dashboards, Data Entry, Reports, all are very intuitive and responsive.

Unlike some SMB accounting apps, this one doesn't try to do everything - but it does do client invoicing very cleanly. Also includes project tracking, expense tracking, even quotes to invoice.

What do you dislike?

Honestly? In almost 2 years, there's not much not to like here.

I've been in the SMB accounting/enterprise space for over 30 years, and am now doing independent consulting - CloudBooks works for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking at Wave, Quickbooks for Self Employed, etc - you also need to look at CloudBooks!

I've been using it for almost 2 years now - without any major hiccups.

Customer support as been both VERY responsive to my suggestions - and very willing to add new enhancements...

If you're a solopreneur, entepreneur, independent contractor etc. you MUST take CloudBooks for a spin.

Very inexpensive/reasonable - this is an app that just keeps surprising (in a GOOD way!)

CloudBooks review by Ogbonna S.
Ogbonna S.

"My scope of cloudbooks"

What do you like best?

CloudBooks is the best software that every entrepreneur should consider for online billing and invoicing purposes. I like using this tool because it does not cost our company a lot of money per month.

What do you dislike?

it has been very important for our organization. Therefore, I can never dislike it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My overall experience with this cloud-based solution has been fantastic so I recomend it to new users...

We use CloudBooks to create online invoices, which we send to our customers or clients and expect payments on the agreed dates

CloudBooks review by User in Cosmetics
User in Cosmetics

"cloud books review"

What do you like best?

I have been using this invoice and billing software for some months now and I can say that I am very satisfied. CloudBooks Invoice only charges you if you create more than 5 invoices per month. However, the pricing for more invoices is very reasonable.

What do you dislike?

I really don't have any dislikes. It's was so much simpler than other programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product if you are getting paid by the hour, need to track all of your time for payment or organizational purposes, if you are a consultant and are self employed.

I am creating online invoices that are custom made to my business that keeps track of everything on the go. I no longer have to use an outdated excel spread sheet that I can only access on a computer.

CloudBooks review by McKenna B.
McKenna B.

"Cloud books is great! "

What do you like best?

Online invoice service. So great. I can do my work anywhere seamlessly and that's very important to me!

What do you dislike?

I think it could be cheaper but it's still affordable.

Unlimited invoices, 60 hours per month is saved by the users, in control of invoicing cycle, etc. It's great when I have to invoice businesses for supplies.

Learning about CloudBooks?

* We monitor all CloudBooks reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.