CloudExtend

5.0

CloudExtend, (a Celigo brand) builds applications for end users of NetSuite and Salesforce that allows them to work exponentially faster. Our team has a laser focus on Excel and email integrations. Combined with our strong background in ERP and CRM, this enables us to deliver products that install in seconds and delivers immediate benefits.

Work for CloudExtend?

Learning about CloudExtend?

CloudExtend Reviews

Showing 4 CloudExtend reviews
CloudExtend review by John S.
John S.

"Best app for Salesforce - ever."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and power of functionality, and the support team. We don't have a dedicated admin, and we've spent countless hours cleaning up our database and fixing errors. With this tool, I can export records, clean them, and import them in minutes as opposed to hours and days of fixing issues.

What do you dislike?

The only ONLY issue I seem to have is uploading massive record counts and having issues with the records that are timing out the upload or causing it not to complete. Deeper looks into the data showed that there were errors in the data, but it still required some deeper looks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I wish I had this tool to start when I launched our org and we boostrapped our version of Salesforce for our orgs. We didn't use a high dollar consultant (frankly I don't know how any small business does) and this helps fix the oops that happen with users, and myself.

I am able to continue merging data, cleaning up old data, importing new records, and fixing issues for users who just don't seem to get how to fix their own!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudExtend
CloudExtend review by Kenn J.
Kenn J.

"Must have application for NetSuite Administrators - CloudExtend Outlook for NetSuite"

What do you like best?

This add-on allows me to attach emails from Outlook to Employee and Vendor records.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything that has been a problem and I have been using this add-on for the last 6 months.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Communication tab in NetSuite is the source to view messages from our organization. This allows the Order to Cash team and the Procure to Pay team to improve our customer and vendor experiences.

We are using this product to enhance our ITGC Controls. Changes that are made to master files in NetSuite all require a service ticket to be in compliance. This application provides new functionality that allows me to attach the service request as well as the confirmation email to the records in NetSuite.

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

CloudExtend review by Patricia B.
Patricia B.

"My very favorite time-saving device!"

What do you like best?

Once I get it figured out (I'm a slow learner) whatever I'm doing just takes moments and voila! the data is in Salesforce--or out of Salesforce in moments! I like the template creation as a way to standardize what I'm trying to do. I sometimes dread a coming excel process, but once I dive in with Cloud Extend (and figure out what I'm doing, all is good!

What do you dislike?

I have discovered bugs (which the Cloud Extend team seems grateful to learn about and fixes immediately) And sometimes I have an emergency and support is not always able to handle emergencies. They are apologetic and jump right it to fix or help. And I realize that not many support teams out there are able to handle an emergency. Sometimes the filters are awkward and you have to do something SQL-like. (They always help me if my project needs some SQL logic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it you'll like it!!

Putting products into Salesforce (Products and Pricebooks) is a breeze. Especially adding to the second Price book. I clean up my storage easily by deleting items and it handles the quantity delete beautifully. Of course any import or export. It has helped me with my fear of importing. As I get more familiar, it looks like I'll be able to do more excel related things.

CloudExtend review by Erin R.
Erin R.

"Such a time-saver!"

What do you like best?

The overall functionality of being able to save so much time when updating large amounts of Salesforce date.

What do you dislike?

I don't use it enough ;-) I am certain that I could be using it more in my day to day work and plan to explore options for this soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a highly recommended product. It will save you so much time and make keeping your Salesforce data updated so much easier.

This makes me so much more efficient as our company's Salesforce admin.

There are not enough reviews of CloudExtend for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect Logo
Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect
Salesforce Platform: Salesforce Connect integrates and access data from other Salesforce orgs and external sources with point-and-click simplicity.
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software Logo
Lotus Notes to Outlook Conversion Software
3.8
Windows Desktop based server independent Lotus Notes to Outlook conversion software. That assisted user and many on-premise migration consultants to convert NSF data to PST file format in a minimum time frame (depends on file size). The internal algorithm of the software is highly appreciated because it performs quick conversion without including any technicality. The software perfectly converts transfer all Lotus Notes elements in Outlook PST in bulk with safety and accuracy.
StarfishETL Logo
StarfishETL
StarfishETL is a powerful platform meant for the integration and migration of CRM and other crucial business systems.
Data Box Logo
Data Box
Azure Data Box provides a secure, tamper-resistant method for quick and simple transfer of your data to Azure, offering 100TB capacity.
Help Desk Migration Services Logo
Help Desk Migration Services
4.8
Help Desk Migration is a service that allows to move data from one platform to another.
Sharegate Logo
Sharegate
4.8
Sharegate is a SharePoint management tool, designed to help manage, migrate, and secure SharePoint and Office 365 environments.
Google Cloud Storage Transfer Service Logo
Google Cloud Storage Transfer Service
Storage Transfer Service allows you to quickly import online data into Cloud Storage. You can also set up a repeating schedule for transferring data, as well as transfer data within Cloud Storage, from one bucket to another
Cloudsfer Logo
Cloudsfer
4.8
Cloudsfer is a cloud based migration service, supporting over 20 cloud storage providers such as Google, Dropbox, Box, SharePoint, Office 365, Aliyun, and others.
Nextcloud Logo
Nextcloud
Nextcloud offers file sync and share combining the convenience and ease of use of consumer-grade solutions like Dropbox and Google Drive with the security, privacy and control business needs.
Ingres Logo
Ingres
3.7
Ingres Database 10 provides easy migration from MySQL and proprietary databases such as Oracle, SQL Server and Sybase.

Learning about CloudExtend?

* We monitor all CloudExtend reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.