Cloudflare WAF

(18 reviews)

Cloudflare’s enterprise-class web application firewall (WAF) protects your Internet property from common vulnerabilities like SQL injection attacks, cross-site scripting, and cross-site forgery requests with no changes to your existing infrastructure.

Work for Cloudflare WAF?

Learning about Cloudflare WAF?

Cloudflare WAF Reviews

Showing 18 Cloudflare WAF reviews
Cloudflare WAF review by Puru P.
Puru P.

"Protecting from downtime and good security"

What do you like best?

The most painful thing is website being down due to the DDOS attacks and cloudflare has kept us ahead on this front. All the DNS management is up to cloudflare. They provide good overall security for the traffic. It always balances what we are really getting not what the people might be trying to show us what we are getting in terms of traffic. It is very easy to shift to cloudflare and they have excellent support working to help customers around the clock. They have a very good proxy system and decent management for latency. They have a very good documentation about the usage of service.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes returning customers see unable to access pages. Also on the downside is it's cost which might look expensive to startups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They provided one of the best WAF in market but you shall be sure if you really need it or not. If you are facing too many DDoS attacks I recommend using it despite of the price tag, because it can solve much of worries.

Many of our clients warned us about the downtime of our website so we tried cloudflare to resolve the issues. They have an excellent support staff which resolves all our problems whenever we have one. The configuration was super fast and the results were seen immediately.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloudflare WAF
Cloudflare WAF review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"CloudFlare Review"

What do you like best?

It helps prevent DDoS Attacks from coming in, allowing the site to not be hit off and have a down time. It is reliable and great to use, since CloudFlare been implemented, our site has been up since we started hosting it. There's also a free version of CloudFlare for smaller companies, which is still as reliable as paid..

What do you dislike?

Cloudflare is somewhat hard to implement to our website, must change DNS Servers in order to use. Cloudflare modifies the code of your pages, slow down website, block your website and make your website crash.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a cheap DDoS Prevention Service, CloudFlare is the way to go, they also have a good free version which is really recommended for new companies.

Solved DDOS Issues, you can also monitor all your visitors & gather information about them, since many websites using cloudflare get the same IP and same DNS, and since your website finds himself with other websites that aren't as nice as yours .

What Web Application Firewall (WAF) solution do you use?

Cloudflare WAF review by Jowahir M.
Jowahir M.

"CloudFlare WAF: Protecting You From The Bad Guys"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that CloudFlare WAF blocks any suspicious incoming traffic: they challenge the visitor with a security feature. This prevents bots and any other automated scripts from trying to hack your website. I also appreciate how easy it was to set up the WAF, thanks to the user-friendly admin panel. The pre-defined rules are also pretty amazing.

What do you dislike?

False positive: one of our technicians updating our website was kicked out for accessing the IP too many times within a specified time-frame. We had to adjust the rules.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend.

We were able to have a secured online platform, free from any IT risks.

Cloudflare WAF review by Mingjie J.
Mingjie J.

"Extremely nice service to be working with"

What do you like best?

I love that I am able to hide my applications behind the firewall and not have to worry a single bit about exposing my origin IP address.

What do you dislike?

There was one time that I lost my 2FA device and there's no way to recover the account or the data stored in there - I can only create a completely new account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, switching in might take some time but worth it.

Server and web application security and I can deploy applications behind a secure distribution service.

Cloudflare WAF review by Matias D.
Matias D.

" Best software for online web protection "

What do you like best?

The program provides a suite of products for optimizing website speed and security. Because of its secure and speed, it optimizes site loading much faster by acting as an intermediary between site servers and clients .

What do you dislike?

Occasionally the Reputation Threat module blocks malicious threats by identifying IP addresses and sometimes those IP aren’t always a threat. Maybe it’s due to not recognizing it.

Our website runs faster and at an optimal speed that allows our customers to navigate and purchase off of our website

Cloudflare WAF review by Alain M.
Alain M.

"CloudFlare WAF- The Ultimate Protection Against Intruders"

What do you like best?

CloudFlare WAF instantly blocks suspicious traffic: odd hours access, irregular browsing pattern, script loading and unauthorized accesses.

What do you dislike?

There is a percentage for false positive. For instance, I was once kicked out from accessing our own website, because we were performing some upgrades. This increase in load was flagged by the WAF.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend without hesitation!

Secure the website and IT systems. Benefits in terms of reputation (secured IT company).

Cloudflare WAF review by Damon M.
Damon M.

"Firewall works well"

What do you like best?

Blocks attacks with minimal work on our end.

What do you dislike?

Not able to pay just for specific features ala carte.

Provides another level of security for the site

Cloudflare WAF review by EJ S.
EJ S.

"Easy to setup and robust security"

What do you like best?

The ease of installation and setup - Cloudflare truly makes it easy to enable the firewall on almost any site.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes setting up a custom rule can require a little more digging and technical knowledge than normal.

Our hosting clients are protected against malicious traffic and we have piece of mind that their sites won't encounter a breach.

Cloudflare WAF review by Florian S.
Florian S.

"helps to slow down attacks on website"

What do you like best?

i like cloudflare, with cloudflare you can minimize your downtime, and with the cloudflare WAF Webapplication Firewall also the Risk of DDOS Attacks

What do you dislike?

Nothing, its really good. maybe the price, but you get some extra protection which costs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are having attacks on your website use clodflare

Minimizing DDOS Attacks

Cloudflare WAF review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Cloudflare WAF Keeps my Site Safe at All times"

What do you like best?

The Cloudflare WAF is simple and easy to use always keeping my website safe from hackers

What do you dislike?

There really is not anything that our company dislikes about Cloudfare WAF. It works great for at us at all times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Some hosting sites offer this as a free service

It has allowed us to save time by avoiding getting our sites attacked and hacked which was a problem in the past before we started using Cloudflare.

Cloudflare WAF review by Monica M.
Monica M.

"Cloudflare WAF - Review"

What do you like best?

Cloudflare WAF is very easy to set up and use.

What do you dislike?

I did struggle to find resources online that helped me with issues I faced.

Mitigated threats to the network. Worked very well.

Cloudflare WAF review by Michael L.
Michael L.

"I like it "

What do you like best?

Good product great service great connections. And data service have a helpful feedback.

What do you dislike?

I don’t dislike the service because I have nothing to say bad.

The business have data service

Cloudflare WAF review by Administrator

" Great Support , Very easy to use"

What do you like best?

That its so simple and easy to use. Good protection and fast support.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't wasn't really anything i disliked , maybe price could have been a bit cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The web application firewall is one of the best firewalls i tested on the market so i would totally recommend it ,support is fast and very helpful.

Improved compliance & risk managemen

Cloudflare WAF review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Best Firewall"

What do you like best?

I like that you can control multiple cites with one software/firewall.

What do you dislike?

It is overly sensitive to web attacks and works overtime when it is attacked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! It will save you time and money.

I never have to worry about company data being breached or deleted. It makes life easier by making keeping it a single sourse of security.

Cloudflare WAF review by Consultant

"Cloudfare WAF"

What do you like best?

Multi-cloud security is a big advantage as I don't need to look for different solutions to protect against my apps on different cloud environments. Default protection against OWASP top 10 vulnerabilities is a huge plus.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this product up till now.

Making my web application more secure by web scanning for web app vulnerabilities.

Cloudflare WAF review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Can't live without it "

What do you like best?

Honeslty the ability to use SSL certificates on all my sites in one place for absolutely no cost.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the payment plans as their a bit pricey.

Encrypting my websites, benefits I realized are that my websites visitors now see a secure site when browsing.

Cloudflare WAF review by User

"Cloudflare firewall"

What do you like best?

I like that cloudflare offers a comprehensive solution for CDN that includes a firewall

What do you dislike?

Do not dislike anything about it at the moment. Perhaps lower prices would be nice.

Added security with the benefit of Content Delivery Network

Cloudflare WAF review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Airline"

What do you like best?

How to get a good night's sleep in the bagroom room with jd

What do you dislike?

Burlingame police chief John king said he

Burlingame police chief John Kelly told the

Learning about Cloudflare WAF?

* We monitor all Cloudflare WAF reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.