Cloudingo

With Cloudingo, you can connect, scan and dedupe your entire salesforce.com database in no time.

Work for Cloudingo?

Learning about Cloudingo?

Cloudingo Reviews

Ask Cloudingo a Question
Showing 23 Cloudingo reviews
Cloudingo review by Zoe W.
Zoe W.

"Easy and intuitive data cleansing tool"

What do you like best?

Cloudingo makes it about as easy as possible to stay on top of duplicate data in Salesforce and automate as much of the cleanup as possible. The process for defining matching rules is mostly intuitive, and performing cross-object merges (Lead to Contact, Lead to Account) is far, far simpler than with competitor tools. We've set Cloudingo to periodically run scheduled merges to take care of low-hanging fruit (obvious duplicates) -- and it's saved us tons of time and lots of headaches.

What do you dislike?

The data import process is a little bit more complicated than I'd like. I find that I rely on Cloudingo to run after the fact to perform Lead-Account merges rather than attempting to control for that upon upload.

Previously, we had thousands of duplicate leads in Salesforce, and Lead-Account merging was a major problem. Cloudingo not only helped us address the underlying problem but now continues to help us keep new dupes at bay.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloudingo
Cloudingo review by Kathy K.
Kathy K.

"Great Deduping tool"

What do you like best?

It allows you to dedupe more than 3 accounts at a time, and is much better than Salesforce's own deduping tool. Additionally, the search function is much better at finding wildcard matches, where Salesforce won't necessarily find everything you searched for.

What do you dislike?

It takes a very long time to load, but that's because it's processing your entire Salesforce database.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a powerful de-duping tool that also allows you to mass convert leads.

This tool allows us to dedupe contacts, leads, and accounts, and it can be automated. We end up with dupes in the system constantly because of form fillouts and list uploads from events which don't use consistent account names.

What Data Quality solution do you use?

Cloudingo review by Patrick S.
Patrick S.

"Useful for reviewing large imports"

What do you like best?

It works - on large data imports. It does work well, when you take the time to run all of your data through it.

When you do run it and it finds dupes, you can run any sort of merge, exclusion, etc. that you can think of! Very handy for solving a variety of problems.

What do you dislike?

It's complicated. It doesn't always run. I wish that it just ran like a shield for all of my data, protecting any data import from any source from dupes, but it doesn't.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Evaluate how you will be using your data integrity software and then carefully evaluate Cloudingo. This software was chosen before I began at my work, so I had no input. Given what I know now, I would definitely take time to look for a solution that will better fit how we upload data.

Ensuring data integrity and precision.

Cloudingo review by Simon W.
Simon W.

"Data quality is VITAL to Salesforce, you must get a tool like this."

What do you like best?

The tool exists outside of Salesforce but that isn't a negative for me. Really easy to get filters set up and running. The preview comparison is really useful to check the before/after merge status of merge groups and the automation is near on invaluable.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes is a little difficult to set up more advanced duplicate rules, although support are more than willing to jump in and help out on any problems you have.

Reporting. I do wish this could be done in Salesforce and not using their reports suite.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you've got a full sandbox, definitely run your merge scenarios in there before committing to live automation.

Cloudingo is also a mechanism that tidies your existing universe, it is well worth looking at a dupe blocker like data.com to pair with it to get better coverage.

We have a prospect universe of over 1 million. Dealing with our volume of leads is absolutely vital in terms of contact quality and size of database for storage limits.

Cloudingo review by Praveen K.
Praveen K.

"A perfect tool for the most accurate & Quality SalesForce Data Management "

What do you like best?

Even in the large companies, there could be cases where multiple business development managers/ sales team approaches similar clients. This probability is very high in SMEs where processes are not standard. This leads to chaos and the sales conversion is poor. Cloudingo is very light tool to integrate with you SalesForce tools.

(1) It could be integrated with all the CRM tools.

(2) It easily eliminates the redundant & duplicate data from the huge SalesForce data.

(3) Even during importing new CRM, it cleanses the import data and your CRM looks highly organised, clean and accurate.

What do you dislike?

(1) With bulk import of data, the performance in terms of speed is not good. Sometimes it might hang also.

(2) In some cases, integration with is not feasible with some application if they are developed older technology platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best and cost-effective solution to manage your SalesForce data.

Being a business development manager, CRM is one of the most common tool which is used by us. But there are so many prospects, leads, accounts for each sales person; that data seems confusing. Cloudingo has helped us in organizing and standardizing our CRM data.

Cloudingo review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Perfect software for de-duping"

What do you like best?

Easily accesses your Salesforce account and sets up parameters that can find all the duplicate contacts and accounts in your software. It's a very easy to use interface and integrates seamlessly with Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

At first, it is quite difficult to find exactly what you're looking for, so the initial set-up may be difficult. I found myself having to talk to the Support team a lot to find out how it all works.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to clean up your database, or just find out what it's made up of, Cloudingo works extremely well in eradicating those errors.

We were having many problems within our Salesforce CRM which resulted in duplicate contacts being made in our database. Not only was it causing a problem for the Sales staff but for Marketing too as we couldn't process reports and dashboards without seeing multiple issues. Now with Cloudingo, we can easily banish those duplicate bits of data and finally clean up our database.

Cloudingo review by Mitchell H.
Mitchell H.

"Best deduplication tool out there"

What do you like best?

You can't beat the flexibility CD gives you. I love having multiple filters for multiple object dupes (and cross-object dupes). Automation as well. Rarely does an error happen.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. The service is amazing and a great value for the money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it. Simply amazing.

Duplicates have been reduced by about 5X. Lots of problems with routing, ROEs, split attribution have disappeared.

The data clean up on the account level has greatly helped by account-based marketing program get off on right foot too.

Cloudingo review by User

"Highly Recommend Cloudingo"

What do you like best?

Great for deduping records in salesforce and importing mass leads

What do you dislike?

not the most intuitive product. There's a lot going on so takes a bit to become comfortable

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the money when trying to import new leads and avoiding dupes

We have so many duplicate leads in salesforce and our sales reps are sending multiple emails to the same customer. Salesforce only allows for a merging of 3 leads max so Cloudingo helps merge all records at once and eliminate dupes

Cloudingo review by Rob M.
Rob M.

"Great De-Dupe Tool I Highly recommend it!"

What do you like best?

Ability to use fuzzy logic to find dupes or exact logic to quickly get the obvious ones. Very intuitive and not too much training required to learn how to use it. Data is very important and accurate data is even more so. Cleaning your database is my recommendation to ensure the best use of everyone time and efforts. No other tool does it better.

What do you dislike?

Need better interface and ease of use, more templated options so you don't need to think of your fuzzy logic from scratch. Price is also a little high for a de-dup tool but it is still justifiable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Identify how much de-duping you need to justify cost.

reduction of database size, de-duplication of leads, contacts, and efforts. Helped reduce costs of our marketing automation tool that charged by record.

Cloudingo review by Shannan H.
Shannan H.

"The best de-duping tool for SalesForce"

What do you like best?

This is so easy to use and administer. If you have a large amount of data in SFDC and want to de-dupe AND merge without spending hours, let Cloudingo run in the background finding duplicates on any field you want and then tell it which records to merge and which fields to keep from each of the records. This tool is wonderful and saves a lot of time. But it is also very accurate. Can't say enough about it.

What do you dislike?

There is not one single thing that I don't like about Cloudingo. The only thing that would make it better is if it was free!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't let cost or anyone in your organization sway you from utilizing this product. If you have a lot of data and a lot of clean up to do, you can't go wrong with Cloudingo. Go ahead and create multiple search filters and let it run in the background while you do other things. If you trust your instincts, go ahead and merge automatically. If any question, review records side by side before merging.

Data in SFDC was a mess. Many duplicate records and contacts. Contacts not attached to accounts. Leads existing multiple times. Records being created by multiple users. Cloudingo made data management and clean up so easy that I could sit on my couch with a glass of wine and work on it in the evenings leaving me free to administer the database during the day.

Cloudingo review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Cloudingo saves so much time"

What do you like best?

I like that you can see all merge items at one time, set rules, and set up auto merging. The ability to have multiple merge filters/groups is great as well.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could export the list of merge groups. Sometimes slow to load, but we have a lot of data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! If you have a lot of dupes and want to keep your SFDC environment clean, this is the best tool you could use.

Salesforce duplicates! It makes a huge difference. We used RingLead before and merging took forever and the UI was poor. Cloudingo has been a game changer.

Cloudingo review by User in Computer Software

"Excellent user-experience and an innovative approach"

What do you like best?

Things just make sense. I've worked for a few companies now that use Salesforce and they all do things a little differently. Cloudingo comes out of the box already configured but you can tweak things depending on your setup. In my case I've hardly ever had to had change anything. The combination of the UI and the underlying technology is just heads above the rest.

What do you dislike?

Early on it didn't have the capability to automate cross-object cleanup (which was very painful) but that has since been added as a feature. I personally haven't tired that yet though since it was added.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say to others out there that it just takes a few minutes to get started. It's been a few months since I've had to go through it but I feel like I was up and running in under 15 minutes. It's essentially just installing the app from the AppExchange and then connecting it and it runs in the background. That first scan just shows you what is wrong which is worth the time it takes anyway. The most important thing I would say though is the Cloudingo support and development team in my mind is as good as it gets. When I first started to think about data quality it was because I was forced to. When I got on the phone with them they asked me a few questions and then it was "well did you consider this?" They haven't let me down. Enhancements have been quick out the door and my feedback has been put back into the product which feels really good.

For us we have a lot of data churn and multiple integration points. With Cloudingo I am able to very quickly isolate what I would consider dirty data and not hinder my end users with it. We've really sped up a lot of processes internally because we don't have to have manual oversight to make sure that opportunities and campaigns were lining up properly. With clean data everything just moves at the speed of thought.

Cloudingo review by Endrit D.
Endrit D.

"Great tool but still far from good performances"

What do you like best?

Great deduping system, the best in terms of uploading

What do you dislike?

It is really slow and has some bugs in the mapping

Recommendations to others considering the product

It really does his job, but before uploading be sure that the data is correct (like account names equal to the ones in your crm) because manipulating data in Cloudingo can be extremely slow

Data deduping and uploading to CRM

"Excellent DeDuping Tool"

What do you like best?

This tool saved our outbound sales team so much time as we no longer had to manually cross-reference our prospects. Would highly recommend it to anyone looking to simplify their sales process.

What do you dislike?

The interface was very clunky and outdated. A little difficult to keep track of information at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Tool, hopefully implement some improvements to ease of use in the future.

CloudDingo was such an easy and effective tool to use when doing prospecting searches with a large client base. I highly recommend for any company with some sort of large cold outreach process.

Cloudingo review by Brian L.
Brian L.

"Really straightforward and complete product for deduping"

What do you like best?

I love how thorough the filters are that allow to eliminate both existing accounts and leads within our salesforce account. Aside from the amazing 'quotes' and 'mantras' that flash in the UX while waiting for the duplication.

Cloudingo always me to easily integrate into one of many salesforce accounts, and then import leads that are deduped against existing account or leads within Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Until you know the process of creating filters, the process to actually dedupe can sometimes be a little bit heavy handed and complex. The UX is not always completely logical - although they did just push an updated user experience, the home page is cluttered with many 'boxes' that are your filter options.

For our telesales team, we buy thousands of leads and need to import only unique leads into campaigns for distribution.

We also periodically run a dedupe against existing inbound and outbound leads to prevent clutter within our interface.

Cloudingo review by Neal R.
Neal R.

"Hard working deduping"

What do you like best?

Very well designed and powerful. This tool allows for large size updates and analysis

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's very straight forward, and includes automation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend as they have it figured out.

Keeping our database from Salesforce clean and eleminating duplicates even if not exact matches.

Cloudingo review by User in Internet

"Really great customer service to round out a solid product"

What do you like best?

Cloudingo provides us with an amazing solution to import an immense amount of data into Salesforce.

What do you dislike?

Cloudingo can get slow. It's not the worst thing in the world, but in the sales world, there are pressures to get data 100% as soon as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The customer service team at Cloudingo is exceptional. They practically held our hand through a gaggle of difficulties we were experiencing.

Getting contact leads into Salesforce quickly and efficiently.

"Amazing dedupe tool"

What do you like best?

It's so easy to take a list of prospective clients and run it through the system to cross reference any clients you already have in Salesforce to make sure you don't add them to a cadence again.

What do you dislike?

It does take some training before you understand how to use this efficiently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

After a little bit of a learning curve you will be an efficient user

Cross-referencing new clients and old clients

Cloudingo review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great for record cleanup"

What do you like best?

Very nice great new technology cleans up everything that is duplicated very easy to move through everything would not stop using this

What do you dislike?

Don't have any dislikes does what it says it's going to do

Recommendations to others considering the product

try it out you won't want to stop using every few months there's an update

everything is way more organized I have so much more space in our records all employees find it easy to use for there own records

Cloudingo review by Administrator in Automotive
Administrator in Automotive

"Cloudingo fixes your dupe issues!"

What do you like best?

Cloudingo is an easy to use tool which will fix your data duplication issues. With a little humour thrown in!

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, it does everything we need for a data de-duplication tool.

Having gone live with Salesforce recently we have realized our huge data duplication issue. Cloudingo allows us to easily match data duplicates and merge them.

Cloudingo review by Linda F.
Linda F.

"Very powerful, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, powerful. You get a simple interface that allows you to select pairs and combine the right fields.

What do you dislike?

I'd like a better way to skip a pair and go on to the next.

We're cleaning up our data, removing duplicates.

Cloudingo review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="b6db93d0-cf42-4e12-89da-4b3bc2c1628b">Randi L.</span>
Randi L.
" itemprop="name" />

"Great Data Merge for large volume "

What do you like best?

Simplicity and ability to filter on specific objects to find duplicates

What do you dislike?

This is where I am required to enter characters but I don't have any dislikes

Data Integrity

Cloudingo review by sheena m.
sheena m.

"Cloudingo"

What do you like best?

It makes for easy use when your in a rush.

What do you dislike?

I would love to use a product that allows me to skip around more easily..

Haven't solved any yet.

Learning about Cloudingo?

* We monitor all Cloudingo reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.