CloudLead

CloudLead is an on demand sales lead research company that empowers sales and marketing professionals.

Work for CloudLead?

Learning about CloudLead?

CloudLead Reviews

Ask CloudLead a Question
Showing 8 CloudLead reviews
CloudLead review by Executive Sponsor in Computer Software
Executive Sponsor in Computer Software

"My vendor of choice for list purchases"

What do you like best?

The team at CloudLead is awesome. The level of service as well as the quality of the leads are excellent. I love the flexibility I have with working with the team. I'm able to scope a targeted list based on Job title as well as firmographic parameters like Industry, Company Size. In addition to parameter based projects, I can also provide a list of named companies to research specific positions which is helpful when deploying Account Based Marketing strategies. Leads are delivered promptly and always de-duped from previous deliveries. Its hard to find this level of service anywhere.

What do you dislike?

In the 1.5 years I've used this vendor I have yet to run into an issue using their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Scope out projects based on who your target buyer persona is with parameters you can find in LinkedIn (Title, Company Size, Industry) for best results. Also consider using CloudLead for Account Based Marketing strategies by providing a list of named companies with titles within those companies you seek for your marketing activities. Using CloudLead is an opportunity for you to focus on executing your business and leaving lead generation up to real experts.

I'm using CloudLead to scale my outbound sales engine. They provide the leads that I nurture prospects for my company. The benefits are an extremely affordable, accurate channel to source prospects.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudLead
CloudLead review by Helen O.
Helen O.

"Head of Inside Sales recommending Norman and team"

What do you like best?

This team has a unique new approach to lead generation. We have developed a new service that reduces the time spent researching leads and getting to the right prospect/the right contact. This process gathers all lead/contact information, from company size, # of employees to email address, phone number, annual revenue and more. We even include hard to find information and custom builds just for the client based on their requests. No other lead generation company has this type of approach, nor takes on the due diligence.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. If there are any issues they are cleared up within hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very accomplished lead generation team who works to the best of their ability to meet the needs of the customer.

Receiving leads with 10% bounce rate. A pleasure working with them. They respond in minutes to my requests. I will never go elsewhere.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

CloudLead review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great for lead gen and list acquistion"

What do you like best?

The CloudLead team is great and and they respond quickly. We are able to get a targeted list of contacts (in terms of industry, company size, specific companies, titles) that helps us expand our outbound sales/outreach to new target markets and personas.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the bounce rate is higher than I would expect.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Specify your exact target demographics. CloudLead delivers your required target list and responds quickly to any questions or requests you may have.

We are amplifying our reach into new target markets and have been able to qualify new leads via our outbound efforts using CloudLead lead generation at a low cost. The CloudLead targeted lists complements our inbound lead generation.

CloudLead review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Bad Data"

What do you like best?

Nothing about this list impressed me at all

What do you dislike?

The leads were terrible, data hasn't been verified at all!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try LeadGenius Instead

I was looking for someone to provide a list of leads in the industries we are targeting. I took a leap of faith because of the reviews here but honestly the list was terrible. Most of the contacts no longer worked for the organizations and even the emails were bouncing. Verifying email addresses is one of the easiest things to do which makes me believe they didn't verify any of their data

CloudLead review by Faizan Y.
Faizan Y.

"Prompt Service , gave me exactly what i needed"

What do you like best?

The level of professionalism and followup should by their representative.

What do you dislike?

there was nothing to dislike at the moment.

I needed to get contacts of Purchasing managers in European Supermarket Chains

CloudLead review by User in Internet

"Reliable Source for Lead Gen Research"

What do you like best?

Reliable turnaround and responsiveness to specific data formatting/queries are a big plus.

What do you dislike?

On the expensive side compared to some other sources, but I feel the quality justifies the cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Account managers are easy to work with, very simple to do a small test to validate.

Used for contact list building/ lead generation. High accuracy leads/ low email bounces. No data quality issues yet.

CloudLead review by User in Internet

"White glove lead gen service"

What do you like best?

You give them the directions, they handle the rest and deliver what's asked. Great quality. I've used every single vendor under the sun and would recommend these guys and the team here over all of them.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time compared to others, but that's what you get when you pay for the quality.

Data list creation for email lead gen.

CloudLead review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Top rate Service"

What do you like best?

Accuracy of the data is 100% never had any issues with data qulity

What do you dislike?

Nothing, the service is quick and responsive

Marketing Data

Learning about CloudLead?

* We monitor all CloudLead reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.