Cloudlock

3.0

CloudLock helps companies protect their data in the cloud.

Work for Cloudlock?

Learning about Cloudlock?

Cloudlock Reviews

Showing 2 Cloudlock reviews
Cloudlock review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"Need file encryption, have google, you can do it!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is tied into my Google account. Our establishment is on Google Drive and encrypting files with Cloudlock makes it very easy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the part where users that have encrypted files with Cloudlock, forget their Cloudlock password.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If any user requires a password reset, this will be done in the form of an email, where a link has to be clicked on. If the user decides to click on the link after a week, another password reset email has to be sent out to the user. Many times these reset links expire and we have to continually resend them.

We have approved this to be our accepted file encryption medium. The benefits are that our users can create an encrypted folder and just drag and drop the files to be encrypted.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloudlock
Cloudlock review by User in Computer & Network Security
User in Computer & Network Security

"CloudLock: An API Security Cloud Service"

What do you like best?

I have been evaluating CloudLock for about 3-4 months now and recently read that it has been acquired by Cisco. The best I like about it is it's ability to provide a good support for searching and investigative capabilities for Google and DropBox apps. It also offers support for SalesForce and some Microsoft Cloud hosted services, but I have not used them yet. This Software-as-a-Service provides round the clock API-based security monitoring, without any changes to your current infrastructure. Another good point is that it is currently being evaluated for Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) certification.

What do you dislike?

As of now, the CloudLock Apps Firewall and Malware detection rate is pretty weak and prone to false positives. My trust on their Community Trust Rating system is also not high. Their Auto Classification algorithm is somewhat wonky. I think it still needs to mature as a enterprise product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is your product if you mostly deal with Google, Microsoft and such cloud based applications. If your exposure to such applications is limited, you might want to look at something else.

The service is cheaper than most other similar service (such as Twilio) and this is one of the prime reasons why I am looking at this service.

What Cloud Security solution do you use?

Learning about Cloudlock?

* We monitor all Cloudlock reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.