CloudMonix provides advanced cloud monitoring and automation for applications and services deployed on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. IT administrators are able to gain deep insight into their Azure applications, get immediate alerts and notifications when things go wrong, setup automated self-healing actions and much more.
Microsoft Azure support includes but is not limited to:
- Azure Cloud Services
- Azure Virtual Machines (Windows and Linux)
- stand-alone Windows Servers
- Azure Service Bus (Queues, Topics, Event Hubs)
- SQL Databases (SQL Azure)
- Azure Web Apps & Webjobs
- Virtual Networks
- Azure Storage (Queues, Blobs and Tables)
- much more
Azure Services Monitoring --- CloudMonix enhances management of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services production environments for IT professionals by providing deep and immediate insight into stability of complex software systems via features like live dashboards, performance metrics, fully customizable and meaningful alerts, immediate notifications and much more.
Azure Services Automation --- CloudMonix allows IT professionals to automate recovery procedures on Azure Services Platform by scripting common responses to production issues. With CloudMonix’s powerful automation engine, IT professionals can set very precise triggers for when such self-healing actions need to occur.
- Monitor and Automate procedures on your entire Azure Cloud Services stack ( Servers, Virtual Machines, Database, Storage and more)
- Agent-less Monitoring enables in setting up Azure automation and monitoring in minutes.
- Provide deep down insight into your Azure Cloud Performance with hundreds of native and custom KPI’s.
- Pioneering Azure monitoring and automation solution, purpose built for Azure Services Platform.
- Integrates to other best-of-breed software and services, such as Slack, Zendesk, Hipchat, PagerDuty, Freshdesk and more.