CloudNine

CloudNine empowers legal and business professionals with Simplified eDiscovery Automation software and professional services that simplify litigation, investigations, and audits for law firms and corporations.

Work for CloudNine?

Learning about CloudNine?

CloudNine Reviews

Ask CloudNine a Question
Showing 19 CloudNine reviews
CloudNine review by <span>Tara D.</span>
Tara D.

"Great software that is easy to log on, user-friendly, has a great layout, and is easy to navigate."

What do you like best?

Training to use CloudNine was not lengthy. CloudNine was great at searching documents, including tagging, and exporting. Software tailored to our business needs and streamlined the task at hand.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about CloudNine, the layout is simple, functional, efficient, searching and tagging documents is easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend CloudNine, it is a great company tool and solution for searching large amounts of data. This service makes it possible for our company employees to work remotely and still be able to give our clients the best service possible. CloudNine has worked very well for our company and are very satisfied with the service. Well worth the price.

The document search has eased the task of scanning large amounts of data. Benefits: CloudNine reduced time to review large amounts of data by its ease of search and tagging.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudNine
CloudNine review by <span>Hyunji C.</span>
Hyunji C.

"I used CloudNine as part of fraud investigation for email searches."

What do you like best?

I like the convenience and easiness of the use. The tag function made it easy flag the search results. I was impressed with the ease of use for a first time user. The speed and ease of loading data and being able to review it immediately is a tremendous advantage over other Cloud based platforms.

What do you dislike?

I believe that search function could improve to isolate the data further down. Some of the basic document identification features became cumbersome when a limited number of documents were involved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This software is easy to use and very practical! The speed and ease of loading data and being able to review it immediately is a tremendous advantage over other Cloud based platforms.

Being able to work with large data where it can be shared with multiple employees.

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

CloudNine review by <span>Katrina C.</span>
Katrina C.

"User friendly review tool backed by personalized customer support."

What do you like best?

What I like best about CloudNine is the intuitive searching function. It is easy to create complex searches, even as a beginner. You can also easily access your recent searches through a drop down on the main screen. This is much easier than going back to the searching page and re-creating searches that you didn't save.

What do you dislike?

This isn't really a dislike, but I do wish we had the ability to re-name folders "on the fly" in the native tree view. This is done simply enough with an overlay into the folder field, though.

We are helping our clients, the small to mid-size law firms, get away from reviewing and producing in paper. Once they realize how simple it is to tag and categorize their documents, their review is done much more efficiently - saving both time and money.

CloudNine review by <span>Jonathan R.</span>
Jonathan R.

"CloudNine Discovery is good at being really good"

What do you like best?

CloudNine routinely impresses me with their superior customer service and automated tools that just work. We regularly upload a lot of data to CloudNine’s automated hosting and discovery tool. Their software is easy to use and searching is flexible.

What do you dislike?

I personally didn't have access to the administrative rights so I was dependent on others in my organization to ensure all of the access was appropriate. Not CloudNine's fault or dislike. Just a dislike in the process.

Help Desk assists us with all technical items including search logic, syntax, and segmenting for multiple document reviewers.

CloudNine review by <span>Molly C.</span>
Molly C.

"Intuitive design, fantastic platform! "

What do you like best?

The custom tagging fields were incredibly useful. Being able to create different types of tagging fields (drop down, custom text, radial buttons) was key to making our review easy and efficient. The custom views for the tagging areas for each individual reviewer allowed me to set up field lists that were specific to each reviewer, so the attorney who reviewed the privilege documents had those tagging fields at the top of the list while the other reviewers had fields specific to their assignment. The system worked beautifully.

What do you dislike?

I really would have liked to have been able to redact while in the platform. That way the redactions could have been done as they were recognized instead of having to mark them, then reanalyze the documents to redact them in Adobe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to try it!

In my case, the clients wanted to review the documents we had marked as responsive before they were produced. I was able to set them up with logins and review sets so they could easily review the documents without any additional exports/list making, etc. The tool allowed our firm to collaborate on this project not only across our 3 offices, but also with our corporate client.

CloudNine review by <span>Eric C.</span>
Eric C.

"Nice alternative to Concordance "

What do you like best?

The ability to self-service, to load documents on my own and sort them. I also find the search functions to be intuitive.

It's also nice to have web-based software that's intuitive and doesn't require a specialized in-house IT department or litigation support group to manage. It's possible for our small firm to implement the software without needing extra personnel or outside consultants just to manage the database.

What do you dislike?

Mainly, the inability to see highlights in native view. I would like for the terms highlighting to transfer into the native format, which ought to be easy enough on standard formats like PDF, doc, email, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an easy to use document management system that can be user driven and affordable, Cloud Nine is a good option. We divide the costs up proportionally and pass it along to our clients.

A cost-effective solution for document management at a small-midsize firm. It allows us to work with more complex, voluminous e-discovery without incurring the costs normally associated with large, in-house document management software. Also, it's user friendly.

Learn more about CloudNine

CloudNine Videos

CloudNine Downloads

Learning about CloudNine?

* We monitor all CloudNine reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.