CloudSense

(57 reviews)

CloudSense’s Salesforce-native platform is trusted across multiple industries to deliver commerce for every channel. With enterprise-grade CPQ (Configure Price Quote), Order Management, Pricing Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, eCommerce, and Product Catalog, CloudSense enables you to sell more, launch faster and reduce costs by providing connected, digital-first customer experiences.

Work for CloudSense?

Learning about CloudSense?

CloudSense Reviews

Ask CloudSense a Question
Showing 61 CloudSense reviews
CloudSense review by Krystal P.
Krystal P.

"Digital Media Planner"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to customize everything. Flighting has been life changing for us as well as seeing your order that you built from start to finish and through the approval process. It's very user friendly and pretty self explanatory. Also the response from the support team is usually very quick to resolve any issues we have.

What do you dislike?

I really dont have much to say thats negative. Anything that we might have an issue with we can check to see if we can get it fixed or have it added to our platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth it. The team is very knowledgeable and appreciates and understands feedback

With us being able to customize things to fit out business needs, for example fighting, it helps build bulky orders that we may get and have to imput. A process that would take maybe a day, can take an hour or so to build for the year.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudSense
CloudSense review by Frank Gilbert P.
Frank Gilbert P.

"How to improve your sales process with sales-i"

What do you like best?

It is a software that gives you many tools to sell and improve your sales tactics, ensures that the sale you make, is directed to the right population, thus achieving more sales and satisfaction between the parties, such as the seller and the buyer, a very helpful software for anyone who wants to improve their sales, I recommend it

What do you dislike?

I would like you to create an app for tabelts or cell phones, with how dynamic and changing the world is today, that you can search this software and manage them from a mobile would save a lot of time

Recommendations to others considering the product

support in events and social networks for your knowledge

the sales strategies, you create a database with customers and your products and it gives you details of how you can improve your sales, it is very practical and easy to use

What CPQ solution do you use?

CloudSense review by User

"Cloudsense is 100% Customizable"

What do you like best?

I love that this system is fully customizable to our business needs. They understand what we need and are able to give us the solution. With the inegration with salesforce this system has steamlined out process to help maximize my teams job.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I dont love is that their customer support is overseas so I feel the time difference can be a struggle sometimes. Other that that I really enjoy the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool especially when integrated with salesforce. Everything becomes trackable and I find as a manager it helps to keep all parties (sales and ops) accountable for their work

We are now able to get pipeline reporting for out business which we were not able to before using Sales Manager. Cloudsense helps to make everyone accountable for their part in the process. Now that we have everything in one system we are able to have digital pipeline which is a first for us. We used to rely on DFP.

CloudSense review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"A True Partnership Implementation, But A Data Migration Tool Is Necessary"

What do you like best?

The overall experience with Cloudsense has been great! They have been extremely responsive and helpful, a true partnership in turning up our system. There were some difficulties in data migration, we were a bit surprised to see they have not quite solved for the issue of migrating data from an old system to the new Cloudsense system.

What do you dislike?

I would requested training before the pilot implementation rather than after.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CloudSense is helping companies across the world transform how they sell and deliver for their customers. With our Industry specific commerce, this is pretty easy to use and the system is awesome!

Since CloudSense is native Salesforce.com it allows us to reuse everything we have implemented to date and promotes adoption without current user community,

CloudSense review by Toni L.
Toni L.

"Cloud makes sense !"

What do you like best?

What I like the best is that it is reliable! That’s huge for me I have worked with many softaware where there have been major glitches. Also

Like that we can see real time data being used dealing with sales and number of stock that’s have been sold with customers !

What do you dislike?

What I dislike is the minor glitches but other than I wouldn’t say I dislike to much!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it! It’s worth it especially if you work in a fast paced environment and want to see real

Time data!

What we are solving is being able to see the number of units and styles being sold

By our different customers, and the ability to hand it off tonproductions

CloudSense review by Jeroen B.
Jeroen B.

"Commitment to do the job"

What do you like best?

The CloudSense team make the difference.

What do you dislike?

The near challenge for Platforms such as CloudSense is to meet new standards of usability. Automated interfaces with technology from 1 button to no button. At this moment the amount of (unnecessary) clicks is too many.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again I would recommend the team. Ask for Matt, Dani, Ivan and Sandro and you will get a very committed team. They will challenge you with the goal to get the best out of the system.

More automated processes, for instance our webshop flow. More efficiency in the process flow from offer to cash. More in control of product, packages and prices. Less fte, because of less proceedings.

CloudSense review by Retro l.
Retro l.

"Nice and worth itttt"

What do you like best?

I think its great that the order engine fits nicely into the opportunity in Salesforce and which allows sales reps to create and order and then electronically send to customers for approval.

What do you dislike?

There really is not much to dislike with this system. Anything that we are not able to handle we get excellent support with and they may have a permanent solution for us.

I'm self-employed but do quite a bit of contract work. This helps me keep my pipeline filled with potential clients as well as to keep track of orders. It helps me with my pre-sales work.

"Senior Sales Planner"

What do you like best?

The fact that Cloudsense can customize their product to their customers needs

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike from Cloudsense

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest to anyone that they should look at Cloudsense for their digital media plans as they have great support staff and they can customize the platform for each client. For upper management, it is a great way to integrate reporting and see what the digital pipeline is with Salesforce.

The benefits that we received from Cloudsense are they have a dedicated support team that knows digital and knows what the digital team is speaking about. Also, we received a customized product from them that keeps getting updated and helps us grow.

CloudSense review by Richard M.
Richard M.

"Xtend CPQ review"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The UI could be better I find there maybe to many clicks expected from a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reduce Quote cycle time by half;

Reduce order failure rate by 20%;

Provide Lead-­to-­sale analytics on configurable products;

Improved Sales Operational efficiencies

The main benefit is to have all our products and rates in the one platform to allow them to configure price and then quote.

"Worth it! "

What do you like best?

This system is fully customizable to my business needs. CloudSense has an understanding of what we need as a business to be able to run with ease . This systems help us maintain a minimal staff and had excellent support!

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth it! I have recommended this to many of my contacts in the industry

There are many benefits with Cloudsense. Dedicated support Team. Customized Product and easy upgrades. Orders are easily maintained and well as inventory and costs. Improved Sales Operational efficiencies

CloudSense review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Easily Customizable for my Business"

What do you like best?

CloudSense is among the more versatile programs I've used to help with my business, especially when it comes to digital planning. It has helped me that this also can now be used with SalesForce. It truly keeps my bases covered.

What do you dislike?

To date, I haven't found any problems with them worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used this and recommended it to my clients. It truly streamlines the processes and helps me keep track of clients, potential clients, and services.

CloudSense review by Joseph F.
Joseph F.

"CloudSense Review"

What do you like best?

I truly love how easy it is to streamline the pre-sales process with our internal products.

What do you dislike?

At times the system may lag, but that can be said for many systems.

Pre-Sales Media Plans, Avails & Product implementation to DFP

CloudSense review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Food & Beverages

"Would recommend to other professionals"

What do you like best?

It engages guests in an efficient manner to launch and monitor products. Customer-focused and easy-to-use and navigate. Great tool for sales management. Live assistance is professional and effective.

What do you dislike?

The IU could be improved as there are too many clicks expected, realistically, from a user standpoint. It could also be a little more fluid in navigation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

CloudSense seems to offer an up-and-coming platform that I wished I had had the pleasure to use at other companies. Above pleased with the product and results so far. Would recommend to others.

Remote access is a plus for sure. It aids in eliminating order mistakes greatly.

CloudSense review by l s.
l s.

"Great to use"

What do you like best?

CloudSense is a great piece of software to use and it works very well for everythign the company uses it for.

What do you dislike?

i dont dislike anything about CloudSense i think it is great and nothing makes it bad at all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

i dont have any recommendations

as a business there is no problems with CloudSense

CloudSense review by Ade O.
Ade O.

"Perfect Planning Tool"

What do you like best?

You can customize the system and way you want which makes solving problems much easier.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is a little difficult sometimes but that isn't a major issue at all.

We can minimize our numbers for making orders which makes it easier for bulk orders that would take longer periods of times to complete.

CloudSense review by Jason D.
Jason D.

"personal use "

What do you like best?

What i liked best is how easy it was to use and the transitions

What do you dislike?

something i disliked is how confusing it was to navigate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service was slow to answering my questions when i was in need of help right away

The transition of closing a deal and figuring out how to navigate from one topic to another topic.

CloudSense review by Internal Consultant in Publishing
Internal Consultant in Publishing

"Smooth and easy implementation "

What do you like best?

The best thing about the CloudSence CPQ system is it Integration with Salesforce enabling the use of all the standard Salesforce functionality. Its easy to use, easy to train users.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind that i particularly dislike. The only minor complaint is that it has its own Sales Order objects. but that enables functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The CloudSense team are so easy to deal with, helpful and worked above and beyond to make the implementation smooth and successful.

Replacing a manual rate calculation spreadsheet

CloudSense review by sylvia y.
sylvia y.

"Although implementation is difficult we were assisted by the CS staff"

What do you like best?

That we will now have a system that can accommodate business products

What do you dislike?

have not fully implemented it so it has not been baked in. am not really sure what my dislikes are at this time

Takes care of the customer's request from quote to cash.

CloudSense review by Tara D.
Tara D.

"Highly functional and easy to work with. "

What do you like best?

Easily trainable and worth taking the time to know.

What do you dislike?

Not much, maybe customer derive could be more helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended and would definitely try it out.

Problems with keeping sales up to date, we mastered them with ease. Many benefits include accessibility, easy to work with, and quality of the program

CloudSense review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"I am in the sales enablement departmetn at CroeSite and work very closely with couldsense"

What do you like best?

I think the technology is very innovative and bring a lot of value to the sales cycle. The developers are very friendly and have come on site multiple times to assist live. Phase 1 is complete and we are now moving onto phase 2. I am excited to see what phase two brings.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of bugs that need to be fixed periodically, sometimes disrupting workflow. I think there is room for improvement is the pricing (i.e live pricing) and the deal metrics areas, as i see a lot of bugs in those areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you see a bottleneck in the sales cycle of any processes, cloudsense may be able to add value to your company

We are shortening the sales cycle, automating processes and gaining a competitive advantage in the market. Cloudsense is a big time value add in this technology driven day in age.

CloudSense review by User

"Cloudsense helps our business processes"

What do you like best?

I like that Cloudsense orchestrates tasks that need to be completed by various groups/departments.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that we're unable to have multiple sites/services listed on one quote.

Some business problems that we are solving with Cloudsense is efficiency which helps with turn around time for installation/changes. Also, all information pertaining to an opportunity is centralized rather than having it all over the place (i.e. Outlook, CRM, etc). What I like mostly is that the order flows from opportunity through billing.

CloudSense review by Rita K.
Rita K.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Its really easy to use and has great tutorials on the side. Great forbeginners in the feald as easy to follow

What do you dislike?

Previous version was better even tho new one was fixed from the bug.

24/7 email support and works in harmony with salesforce

CloudSense review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Sensible product"

What do you like best?

Cloud sense allows very easy access and is best accessible to users.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that one can not truly custom the interphase.

Sales. Benefits are very plentiful but best is the storage.

CloudSense review by Consultant in Pharmaceuticals
Consultant in Pharmaceuticals

"Shorten your development timelines while adding critical capabilities to your implementation."

What do you like best?

There is a lot of capabilities which you get out of the box and it gives you a huge head start over what Salesforce provides. We integrated it with Docusign and document generation software and had a complete end to end CPQ application.

What do you dislike?

There is some configuration involved although compared to the custom code you would have to write, it is minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of doing business. Listen to concerns, very responsive. Quality development shop.

We needed an end to end process that would allow our sales force to configure, price and generate a quote to the end customer. We had to control the product catalog to prevent "one off" pricing so we could standardize. We needed to shorten the time needed to generate the quote and get documents generated and signed. We have realized all of these benefits.

CloudSense review by Administrator

"CLoud sense revbiew"

What do you like best?

I like the system at the organization level for all the data. It's very organized and separates the data as needed under the correct categories. It's not messy. Very clean and easy.

What do you dislike?

Errors when we are trying to finalize. If we can work on keeping them to a minimal that would be beneficial.

We are solving streamline issues to make the process the quickest but still accurate. Its a project but we have phases and goals that we will meet.

CloudSense review by Vanessa D.
Vanessa D.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and excellent customer service to answer all my questions.

What do you dislike?

Customer service time is a little long and there were some disconnections.

Pricing management, Salesforce

CloudSense review by Joseph G.
Joseph G.

"Keep my system is backed up backing up information"

What do you like best?

Backing up information being able to recover information if it's been lost

What do you dislike?

More expensive than others, other options are cheaper, but offer less features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Morning expensive side, but has more features

Keeping important formation

CloudSense review by Emily C.
Emily C.

"Easy and customizable to meet my needs"

What do you like best?

Works great with Salesforce so our sales reps can quickly send orders to customers

What do you dislike?

Occasionally buffering glitches in the system but nothing major

Efficiency of getting orders sent to customer quicker.

CloudSense review by lis z.
lis z.

"Review"

What do you like best?

Good program to work with and I just like what it does. It is modern technology to work with and does what needed to be done.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program would just stop working and would lagged, but over all it works and gets the job done.

None

CloudSense review by Jade L.
Jade L.

"Love using this program"

What do you like best?

Easy to access and great to use with coworkers

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike this program overall gives me the necessary tools I need to succeed in my everyday tasks

Great way to communicate with others

CloudSense review by Jenell O.
Jenell O.

"Organization at it's finest"

What do you like best?

Helps me keep my pc uncluttered and organized.

What do you dislike?

Took a minute to figure out. Not the easiest to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best online file cabinet you can find.

Keeps files handy and organized.

CloudSense review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Easy to share information "

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Seems to be good for all users

What do you dislike?

Lag time. It can take awhile when it’s first being loaded

All stored on the cloud and can be accessed remotely

"Cloudsense sales software"

What do you like best?

Cloudsense is a good software to use in sales for retailers as well as other businesses.

What do you dislike?

I dont have very many dislikes as I'm still trying to learn to navigate the system at this point.

I ca. Not give an honest opinion on what benefits I have seen this far as I am just now learning the system

CloudSense review by User

"Easy and smooth process"

What do you like best?

The easiness of the app can help me speed through my day having flexibility and more time which creates a less stressful work environment

What do you dislike?

Can be a bit time consuming when there are system errors that make it shut down

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time

Lack of work stress which is creating a more peaceful work enviroment

CloudSense review by User in Financial Services

"Wonderful Product..Great Price"

What do you like best?

It allows for faster processing of data and has good storage space. It's cost effective.

What do you dislike?

It has somewhat of a learning curb but still worth the purchase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely buy it

It goes with me . very mobile. When I used it, I was on the road. It's very adaptable.

"CloudSense - Good news"

What do you like best?

I was simply amazed by the serviceability of CloudSense. Quality and solid Sales-force platform.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike probably the most challenging is initial platform integration and overseas support---not good.

We once had severe issues with streamlining our report process. Now with CloudSense we have all within one system.

"Cloud make work easy"

What do you like best?

when you have a lot of things to do, a lot of folders, documentations, pdf-s, and you are realy busy and lost, but cloudsense save your day, and make everything easier

What do you dislike?

for now i dislike nothing, with all im happy

* better organisation

* quick to find something

* no stress

* easier work

CloudSense review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Where would I be without Cloudsense?"

What do you like best?

The effectiveness of the software. I’ve never had crash issues.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it’s been so great for my business; no dislikes yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It will help make your work life much easier.

Reduced errors in orders! It was a huge pain to constantly have to correct mistakes but Cloudsense eliminates mistakes.

CloudSense review by Administrator

"Helpful "

What do you like best?

Cloud Sense uses the best method of any of the self-service BI tools I reviewed for setting up different access rules and user roles

What do you dislike?

I like everything.I didn't find anything which can give me problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend

This help me to keep and sort all documentation

"CloudSense"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it makes it so easy to have all of the buyers information all together.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't sure how I'd like the shipping feature on it.

It has been a valuable source to keep all of buyers info, and helped us to be much more organized.

CloudSense review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Review for Cloud Sense"

What do you like best?

I like the layout of the program. It is very astetically pleasing.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it is not intuitive. Very annoying to overnavigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice and organized layout.

I have used it to organize our leads. Like that it is nice and organized to work with.

CloudSense review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"CPQ features"

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use and navigate, especially for someone who has no experience with sales software

What do you dislike?

There aren’t as many customization features as I would like

It helps to understand your target audience and who is buying your products the most

CloudSense review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"Review for cloudsense"

What do you like best?

Helps drives sales

Improves efficiency

Increases my sales

What do you dislike?

I wish it was more user friendly

Pricing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Read up and get very familiar with how it works and it’s benefits !

Being able to increase to increase and drive sales is a benefit

"Convenient "

What do you like best?

It’s fast and convenient to use. And reduces cost of server.

What do you dislike?

Takes time to implement, the configuration is a little hard to understand. And in order to update the values that takes time.

It doesn’t overload the queries in our systems.

CloudSense review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Great work"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the software! More so, it is intuitive

What do you dislike?

I dislike the design of the software. I believe it could make itself standout more to the modern era.

We are extremely organized in sales wih cloudsense.

CloudSense review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Sales"

What do you like best?

Easy to use on computer. Like that I can easily group and sort.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy on mobile device. I feel as though it's too busy on mobile devices.

Data storage problems. Less exposure to data breaches.

CloudSense review by User in Higher Education

"Helpful"

What do you like best?

I like that this set up is easy for me the way thsi program isbet up it is very helpful for me

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes i perfer using tho progran

Im able to organize much better

CloudSense review by Consultant

"Very fast and efficient to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps a lot with work task.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes very difficult to use but it's helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every business company

I'm currently solving customers problems with it and the products that there having issues with.

CloudSense review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great software"

What do you like best?

Excellent and easy to work, I used daily and it help me so much, I would recommended to everyone ..

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I wouldn't like, haven't had that experience yet .

Enough storage, easy access

CloudSense review by User in Higher Education

"eCommerce"

What do you like best?

The CloudSense platform gives O2 a commerce platform that joins together the different sales channels

What do you dislike?

Order Management software from CloudSense native to Salesforce

CloudSense brings your customers and company together on one commerce platform for every product

Learning about CloudSense?

* We monitor all CloudSense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.