CloudSense

CloudSense

CloudSense’s Salesforce-native platform is trusted across multiple industries to deliver commerce for every channel. With enterprise-grade CPQ (Configure Price Quote), Order Management, Pricing Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, eCommerce, and Product Catalog, CloudSense enables you to sell more, launch faster and reduce costs by providing connected, digital-first customer experiences.

Work for CloudSense?

Learning about CloudSense?

CloudSense Reviews

Ask CloudSense a Question
Showing 32 CloudSense reviews
CloudSense review by <span>Krystal P.</span>
Krystal P.

Digital Media Planner

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to customize everything. Flighting has been life changing for us as well as seeing your order that you built from start to finish and through the approval process. It's very user friendly and pretty self explanatory. Also the response from the support team is usually very quick to resolve any issues we have.

What do you dislike?

I really dont have much to say thats negative. Anything that we might have an issue with we can check to see if we can get it fixed or have it added to our platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth it. The team is very knowledgeable and appreciates and understands feedback

With us being able to customize things to fit out business needs, for example fighting, it helps build bulky orders that we may get and have to imput. A process that would take maybe a day, can take an hour or so to build for the year.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudSense
CloudSense review by User

Cloudsense is 100% Customizable

What do you like best?

I love that this system is fully customizable to our business needs. They understand what we need and are able to give us the solution. With the inegration with salesforce this system has steamlined out process to help maximize my teams job.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I dont love is that their customer support is overseas so I feel the time difference can be a struggle sometimes. Other that that I really enjoy the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool especially when integrated with salesforce. Everything becomes trackable and I find as a manager it helps to keep all parties (sales and ops) accountable for their work

We are now able to get pipeline reporting for out business which we were not able to before using Sales Manager. Cloudsense helps to make everyone accountable for their part in the process. Now that we have everything in one system we are able to have digital pipeline which is a first for us. We used to rely on DFP.

What CPQ solution do you use?

CloudSense review by <span>Jeroen B.</span>
Jeroen B.

Commitment to do the job

What do you like best?

The CloudSense team make the difference.

What do you dislike?

The near challenge for Platforms such as CloudSense is to meet new standards of usability. Automated interfaces with technology from 1 button to no button. At this moment the amount of (unnecessary) clicks is too many.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again I would recommend the team. Ask for Matt, Dani, Ivan and Sandro and you will get a very committed team. They will challenge you with the goal to get the best out of the system.

More automated processes, for instance our webshop flow. More efficiency in the process flow from offer to cash. More in control of product, packages and prices. Less fte, because of less proceedings.

CloudSense review by User

Senior Sales Planner

What do you like best?

The fact that Cloudsense can customize their product to their customers needs

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike from Cloudsense

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest to anyone that they should look at Cloudsense for their digital media plans as they have great support staff and they can customize the platform for each client. For upper management, it is a great way to integrate reporting and see what the digital pipeline is with Salesforce.

The benefits that we received from Cloudsense are they have a dedicated support team that knows digital and knows what the digital team is speaking about. Also, we received a customized product from them that keeps getting updated and helps us grow.

CloudSense review by <span>Richard M.</span>
Richard M.

Xtend CPQ review

What do you like best?

I think its great that the order engine fits nicely into the opportunity in Salesforce and which allows sales reps to create and order and then electronically send to customers for approval.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be better I find there maybe to many clicks expected from a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reduce Quote cycle time by half;

Reduce order failure rate by 20%;

Provide Lead-­to-­sale analytics on configurable products;

Improved Sales Operational efficiencies

The main benefit is to have all our products and rates in the one platform to allow them to configure price and then quote.

CloudSense review by User in Writing and Editing
User in Writing and Editing

Easily Customizable for my Business

What do you like best?

CloudSense is among the more versatile programs I've used to help with my business, especially when it comes to digital planning. It has helped me that this also can now be used with SalesForce. It truly keeps my bases covered.

What do you dislike?

To date, I haven't found any problems with them worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used this and recommended it to my clients. It truly streamlines the processes and helps me keep track of clients, potential clients, and services.

I'm self-employed but do quite a bit of contract work. This helps me keep my pipeline filled with potential clients as well as to keep track of orders. It helps me with my pre-sales work.

Learn more about CloudSense

CloudSense Videos

Learning about CloudSense?

* We monitor all CloudSense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.