CloudSense

CloudSense

CloudSense’s Salesforce-native platform is trusted across multiple industries to deliver commerce for every channel. With enterprise-grade CPQ (Configure Price Quote), Order Management, Pricing Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, eCommerce, and Product Catalog, CloudSense enables you to sell more, launch faster and reduce costs by providing connected, digital-first customer experiences.

Work for CloudSense?

Learning about CloudSense?

CloudSense Reviews

Ask CloudSense a Question
Showing 35 CloudSense reviews
CloudSense review by <span>Krystal P.</span>
Krystal P.

"Digital Media Planner"

What do you like best?

I really like the ability to customize everything. Flighting has been life changing for us as well as seeing your order that you built from start to finish and through the approval process. It's very user friendly and pretty self explanatory. Also the response from the support team is usually very quick to resolve any issues we have.

What do you dislike?

I really dont have much to say thats negative. Anything that we might have an issue with we can check to see if we can get it fixed or have it added to our platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth it. The team is very knowledgeable and appreciates and understands feedback

With us being able to customize things to fit out business needs, for example fighting, it helps build bulky orders that we may get and have to imput. A process that would take maybe a day, can take an hour or so to build for the year.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudSense
CloudSense review by User

"Cloudsense is 100% Customizable"

What do you like best?

I love that this system is fully customizable to our business needs. They understand what we need and are able to give us the solution. With the inegration with salesforce this system has steamlined out process to help maximize my teams job.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can say that I dont love is that their customer support is overseas so I feel the time difference can be a struggle sometimes. Other that that I really enjoy the product

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a great tool especially when integrated with salesforce. Everything becomes trackable and I find as a manager it helps to keep all parties (sales and ops) accountable for their work

We are now able to get pipeline reporting for out business which we were not able to before using Sales Manager. Cloudsense helps to make everyone accountable for their part in the process. Now that we have everything in one system we are able to have digital pipeline which is a first for us. We used to rely on DFP.

What CPQ solution do you use?

CloudSense review by <span>Jeroen B.</span>
Jeroen B.

"Commitment to do the job"

What do you like best?

The CloudSense team make the difference.

What do you dislike?

The near challenge for Platforms such as CloudSense is to meet new standards of usability. Automated interfaces with technology from 1 button to no button. At this moment the amount of (unnecessary) clicks is too many.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Again I would recommend the team. Ask for Matt, Dani, Ivan and Sandro and you will get a very committed team. They will challenge you with the goal to get the best out of the system.

More automated processes, for instance our webshop flow. More efficiency in the process flow from offer to cash. More in control of product, packages and prices. Less fte, because of less proceedings.

"Senior Sales Planner"

What do you like best?

The fact that Cloudsense can customize their product to their customers needs

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike from Cloudsense

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would suggest to anyone that they should look at Cloudsense for their digital media plans as they have great support staff and they can customize the platform for each client. For upper management, it is a great way to integrate reporting and see what the digital pipeline is with Salesforce.

The benefits that we received from Cloudsense are they have a dedicated support team that knows digital and knows what the digital team is speaking about. Also, we received a customized product from them that keeps getting updated and helps us grow.

CloudSense review by <span>Richard M.</span>
Richard M.

"Xtend CPQ review"

What do you like best?

I think its great that the order engine fits nicely into the opportunity in Salesforce and which allows sales reps to create and order and then electronically send to customers for approval.

What do you dislike?

The UI could be better I find there maybe to many clicks expected from a user.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Reduce Quote cycle time by half;

Reduce order failure rate by 20%;

Provide Lead-­to-­sale analytics on configurable products;

Improved Sales Operational efficiencies

The main benefit is to have all our products and rates in the one platform to allow them to configure price and then quote.

CloudSense review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Easily Customizable for my Business"

What do you like best?

CloudSense is among the more versatile programs I've used to help with my business, especially when it comes to digital planning. It has helped me that this also can now be used with SalesForce. It truly keeps my bases covered.

What do you dislike?

To date, I haven't found any problems with them worth mentioning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used this and recommended it to my clients. It truly streamlines the processes and helps me keep track of clients, potential clients, and services.

I'm self-employed but do quite a bit of contract work. This helps me keep my pipeline filled with potential clients as well as to keep track of orders. It helps me with my pre-sales work.

CloudSense review by <span>Joseph F.</span>
Joseph F.

"CloudSense Review"

What do you like best?

I truly love how easy it is to streamline the pre-sales process with our internal products.

What do you dislike?

At times the system may lag, but that can be said for many systems.

Pre-Sales Media Plans, Avails & Product implementation to DFP

CloudSense review by <span>Jason D.</span>
Jason D.

"personal use "

What do you like best?

What i liked best is how easy it was to use and the transitions

What do you dislike?

something i disliked is how confusing it was to navigate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Customer service was slow to answering my questions when i was in need of help right away

The transition of closing a deal and figuring out how to navigate from one topic to another topic.

CloudSense review by Internal Consultant in Publishing
Internal Consultant in Publishing

"Smooth and easy implementation "

What do you like best?

The best thing about the CloudSence CPQ system is it Integration with Salesforce enabling the use of all the standard Salesforce functionality. Its easy to use, easy to train users.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind that i particularly dislike. The only minor complaint is that it has its own Sales Order objects. but that enables functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The CloudSense team are so easy to deal with, helpful and worked above and beyond to make the implementation smooth and successful.

Replacing a manual rate calculation spreadsheet

CloudSense review by <span>Tara D.</span>
Tara D.

"Highly functional and easy to work with. "

What do you like best?

Easily trainable and worth taking the time to know.

What do you dislike?

Not much, maybe customer derive could be more helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended and would definitely try it out.

Problems with keeping sales up to date, we mastered them with ease. Many benefits include accessibility, easy to work with, and quality of the program

CloudSense review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"I am in the sales enablement departmetn at CroeSite and work very closely with couldsense"

What do you like best?

I think the technology is very innovative and bring a lot of value to the sales cycle. The developers are very friendly and have come on site multiple times to assist live. Phase 1 is complete and we are now moving onto phase 2. I am excited to see what phase two brings.

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lot of bugs that need to be fixed periodically, sometimes disrupting workflow. I think there is room for improvement is the pricing (i.e live pricing) and the deal metrics areas, as i see a lot of bugs in those areas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you see a bottleneck in the sales cycle of any processes, cloudsense may be able to add value to your company

We are shortening the sales cycle, automating processes and gaining a competitive advantage in the market. Cloudsense is a big time value add in this technology driven day in age.

CloudSense review by <span>Rita K.</span>
Rita K.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

Its really easy to use and has great tutorials on the side. Great forbeginners in the feald as easy to follow

What do you dislike?

Previous version was better even tho new one was fixed from the bug.

24/7 email support and works in harmony with salesforce

CloudSense review by Consultant in Pharmaceuticals
Consultant in Pharmaceuticals

"Shorten your development timelines while adding critical capabilities to your implementation."

What do you like best?

There is a lot of capabilities which you get out of the box and it gives you a huge head start over what Salesforce provides. We integrated it with Docusign and document generation software and had a complete end to end CPQ application.

What do you dislike?

There is some configuration involved although compared to the custom code you would have to write, it is minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of doing business. Listen to concerns, very responsive. Quality development shop.

We needed an end to end process that would allow our sales force to configure, price and generate a quote to the end customer. We had to control the product catalog to prevent "one off" pricing so we could standardize. We needed to shorten the time needed to generate the quote and get documents generated and signed. We have realized all of these benefits.

CloudSense review by Administrator

"CLoud sense revbiew"

What do you like best?

I like the system at the organization level for all the data. It's very organized and separates the data as needed under the correct categories. It's not messy. Very clean and easy.

What do you dislike?

Errors when we are trying to finalize. If we can work on keeping them to a minimal that would be beneficial.

We are solving streamline issues to make the process the quickest but still accurate. Its a project but we have phases and goals that we will meet.

CloudSense review by <span>Joseph G.</span>
Joseph G.

"Keep my system is backed up backing up information"

What do you like best?

Backing up information being able to recover information if it's been lost

What do you dislike?

More expensive than others, other options are cheaper, but offer less features

Recommendations to others considering the product

Morning expensive side, but has more features

Keeping important formation

CloudSense review by <span>lis z.</span>
lis z.

"Review"

What do you like best?

Good program to work with and I just like what it does. It is modern technology to work with and does what needed to be done.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program would just stop working and would lagged, but over all it works and gets the job done.

None

CloudSense review by <span>Jade L.</span>
Jade L.

"Love using this program"

What do you like best?

Easy to access and great to use with coworkers

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike this program overall gives me the necessary tools I need to succeed in my everyday tasks

Great way to communicate with others

CloudSense review by <span>Jenell O.</span>
Jenell O.

"Organization at it's finest"

What do you like best?

Helps me keep my pc uncluttered and organized.

What do you dislike?

Took a minute to figure out. Not the easiest to navigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best online file cabinet you can find.

Keeps files handy and organized.

CloudSense review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Easy to share information "

What do you like best?

Very user friendly. Seems to be good for all users

What do you dislike?

Lag time. It can take awhile when it’s first being loaded

All stored on the cloud and can be accessed remotely

CloudSense review by Consultant

"Cloud make work easy"

What do you like best?

when you have a lot of things to do, a lot of folders, documentations, pdf-s, and you are realy busy and lost, but cloudsense save your day, and make everything easier

What do you dislike?

for now i dislike nothing, with all im happy

* better organisation

* quick to find something

* no stress

* easier work

CloudSense review by Administrator in Education Management
Administrator in Education Management

"Where would I be without Cloudsense?"

What do you like best?

The effectiveness of the software. I’ve never had crash issues.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, it’s been so great for my business; no dislikes yet!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! It will help make your work life much easier.

Reduced errors in orders! It was a huge pain to constantly have to correct mistakes but Cloudsense eliminates mistakes.

"CloudSense"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that it makes it so easy to have all of the buyers information all together.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't sure how I'd like the shipping feature on it.

It has been a valuable source to keep all of buyers info, and helped us to be much more organized.

CloudSense review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Review for Cloud Sense"

What do you like best?

I like the layout of the program. It is very astetically pleasing.

What do you dislike?

I don’t like that it is not intuitive. Very annoying to overnavigate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice and organized layout.

I have used it to organize our leads. Like that it is nice and organized to work with.

CloudSense review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"CPQ features"

What do you like best?

This software is easy to use and navigate, especially for someone who has no experience with sales software

What do you dislike?

There aren’t as many customization features as I would like

It helps to understand your target audience and who is buying your products the most

CloudSense review by Consultant

"Very fast and efficient to use"

What do you like best?

I like that it helps a lot with work task.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes very difficult to use but it's helpful

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every business company

I'm currently solving customers problems with it and the products that there having issues with.

CloudSense review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Great software"

What do you like best?

Excellent and easy to work, I used daily and it help me so much, I would recommended to everyone ..

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I wouldn't like, haven't had that experience yet .

Enough storage, easy access

CloudSense review by User in Higher Education

"eCommerce"

What do you like best?

The CloudSense platform gives O2 a commerce platform that joins together the different sales channels

What do you dislike?

Order Management software from CloudSense native to Salesforce

CloudSense brings your customers and company together on one commerce platform for every product

CloudSense review by <span>Michael N.</span>
Michael N.

"Account Executive"

What do you like best?

Deal metric breakdowns. Workflows. Quote creation. Seeing stage of approvals.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really maybe a more attractive UI

Profitability of deals. Workshops are also excellent

"CloudSense "

What do you like best?

Cloud Sense simplifies sales and brings everything into one playform.

What do you dislike?

Could be more user friendly but other then that all is good.

All the keeping track stresses me out and this makes it easier.

CloudSense review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Easy and Effective"

What do you like best?

I love this program because it gives the everyday employee easy access to simple tools

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike anything about this program.

Business problems solved by cloudsense include accessibility to crucial information.

CloudSense review by Consultant in Higher Education
Consultant in Higher Education

"Tech and Tools"

What do you like best?

The experience of using new technology is rewarding and allows me to stay on top of my work in efficiently.

What do you dislike?

The software used has a considerable Limited tool

Recommendations to others considering the product

Only to those interested

Design compatibility

CloudSense review by Administrator in Management Consulting
Administrator in Management Consulting

"Intuitive but back end seems shaky"

What do you like best?

Beautiful design, love the Orchestrator feature

What do you dislike?

Buggy... the company basically broke Salesforce to get it to work right

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be careful on the back end but the UI is very pretty

Great OMS solution

CloudSense review by User in Information Technology and Services

"better than our old software"

What do you like best?

cloudsense has a great integration with salesforce

What do you dislike?

still some bugs to work out, slow loading time, products syncing (however this may be from our end)

getting quotes out to customers are a much easier process

CloudSense review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Account Executive with CoreSite / Sales"

What do you like best?

The ease of having it integrated right into SalesForce.........................................................................................................................

What do you dislike?

It can be a little slow at times..............................................................................................................................................................

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, you will not be disappointed.

Pricing up sales quotes.............................................................................................................................

Streamlined process..................................................................................................................................

CloudSense review by <span>John S.</span>
John S.

"Hugely powerful CPQ capabilities"

What do you like best?

Hugely powerful CPQ capabilities - excellent depth and flexibility

What do you dislike?

I havent evaluated the platform in sufficient depth to have identified any major gaps

Learn more about CloudSense

CloudSense Videos

Learning about CloudSense?

* We monitor all CloudSense reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.