Cloudsfer

4.8

Cloudsfer is a cloud based migration service, supporting over 20 cloud storage providers such as Google, Dropbox, Box, SharePoint, Office 365, Aliyun, and others.

Work for Cloudsfer?

Learning about Cloudsfer?

Cloudsfer Reviews

Ask Cloudsfer a Question
Showing 14 Cloudsfer reviews
Cloudsfer review by Miriam Betsave O.
Miriam Betsave O.

"RAPID AND SAFE MIGRATION OF FILES WITH CLOUDSFER. "

What do you like best?

Wonderful tool for the transfer of files from one cloud to another, with Cloudsfer is super easy and fast. You do not need to be an expert in software to know how to use it, he does everything on his own. You can rest easy, with this tool you take away that headache by missing a file because that does not happen here, everything is perfectly secured and you have a backup of your personal data.

Something that I think is wonderful is that I can connect simultaneously with other providers such as Amazon Cloud Drive.

What do you dislike?

- Sometimes it tends to be very slow.

- If you have any questions or a simple one and you want to make contact with the suppliers it is extremely complicated, I think that this is one of your biggest weaknesses.

- You depend TOTALLY on internet connection to make use of this application.

- Restricts some functions of the cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it because it is completely safe before and during the process of file migration, it is the correct option for data migration between devices and from one cloud to another. With cloudsfer, you will improve your daily operations. It has an easy compatibility with more than 20 servers.

I think the biggest benefit is that I can make a trip in the cloud without losing data, unlike other applications that run the risk of losing many of our data.

I always schedule the hours in which I will make the migration and the truth is that I do not lose time because the application works alone.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloudsfer
Cloudsfer review by juliette n.
juliette n.

"Transfer your cloud files reliably with CLOUDSFER. "

What do you like best?

What I like most about Cloudsfer is that it allows me to move my stored files without doing it manually, it is fast and safe from one cloud to another, making the tedious process easier and saving me a lot of time.

I can also make the migration instantly and make backup copies of my personal data, which I think is good because other software do not have the option to back up my data.

The process of migrating gigabytes from one server to another is very simple, you just have to copy all the files and from then on everything is fast. It works in conjunction with a variety of servers such as Mega, Amazon S3, WebDAV, Facebook, Dropbox, Instagram, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Copy, Office 365, 500 PX.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that displeases me is that by having any complaint or doubt regarding this software, the support service is not efficient when it comes to maintaining contact and solving the problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it, it's good, easy, fast and safe ... You do not have to do anything because everything is done alone. It is compatible with more than 20 servers, gives you up to 10GB free and paid plans are not so expensive, I think it is an application accessible to all. Use it and there is no way to regret having used it. I love it!!!

One of the most notable benefits is the time saving when it comes to file migration because other servers are complicated and the process is long, while here everything is fast and everything is the same.

What Cloud Migration solution do you use?

Cloudsfer review by Maria Francia G.
Maria Francia G.

"Cloudsfer is the leading application in cloud migration services. "

What do you like best?

I had not had the opportunity to use such wonderful software as this, starting because it is too easy to use. I like the fact that when you register you have up to 10 gb free to do the file migration, after having consumed these 10gb you must pay but a very accessible price for anyone. The one that allows me to synchronize with other apps is very remarkable, besides that just by selecting the file that we want to migrate, it's enough ... We can forget to do something because Cloudsfer makes everything organized absolutely.

It is not necessary to be a great expert using this program.

What do you dislike?

- I could say that what I do not like is that when you save files in the cloud you lose privacy of them since they are in a remote place and we lose total control over them and since that control has the service provider and the risk will always be.

- Sometimes I have tried to make claims to the support but they are not as efficient to respond as other softwares.

For the most part, there is nothing that disgusts me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this wonderful tool because your data and files will always be safe at the time of making the migration from one cloud to another, you save a lot of time because everything Cloudsfer does and it is so easy to use that you do not need someone to explain how to do it . Data safe and without wasting time, is not it wonderful?

All the files have backup. 100% recommended.

My files are synchronized and being saved in the cloud is a backup in case they are deleted or lost. It is very useful because it works with other servers such as Dropbox, Box, One Drive which is great to be able to pass your files from one cloud to another in a fast and reliable way and all your data will be safe during this process. Very easy.

Cloudsfer review by Esther G.
Esther G.

"Convinient and reliable for everyone"

What do you like best?

Cloudsfer has an awesome user-friendly interface. It allows you to select files from the origin and have them in the final location with much ease and takes a few minutes. It is also integrated with multiple cloud providers which allows the user to confidently select the the cloud tool of your choice.

What do you dislike?

I like everything about this tool. However, the support team takes time to respond to customers queries unlike other vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The tool is suitable especially when doing a transfer from one cloud to another. You can hardly loose your files while shifting them. You also do not have to interfere with the confidentiality of the files with or without your knowledge. You should thus give it a trial without fearing anything.

The ease and speed that one would like when migrating files, I have experienced it with Cloudsfer. It is the best for cloud transfer without data loss. It is also easy to relocate files from one cloud storage tool to another in case you feel the platform is vulnerable or due to any other reason.

Cloudsfer review by Anthony M.
Anthony M.

"A Great Cloud Migration Tool for Everyone"

What do you like best?

Cloudsfer is among the best cloud migration tools in the modern era. The tool is super fast and reliable. I like it because unlike other tools, Cloudsfer is easy to use. You can easily connect it to numerous services that are used to store data on the cloud, including Box and Amazon Cloud Drive. I also like it because I can easily use it for scheduled data migration.

What do you dislike?

At times, Cloudsfer is slow. Migrating data from one cloud to another when the tool is not operating properly becomes a problem. They should work on it to make sure that there are no down times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloudsfer is the right choice for data migration across devices and from one cloud to another. Choosing it will improve your daily operations. Once you choose it, you will get a chance to transfer a lot of data in your own convenient time. It is a secure service to use.

Cloudsfer provides enough space that allows us to migrate data from one cloud to another. When I am not in the office, I can set the migration process to start at a specific time. This does not alter my operations. This tool is amazing because it has excellent features. It is also fast and inexpensive.

Cloudsfer review by Joyce W.
Joyce W.

"Cloudsfer is a Great Cloud Migration Software"

What do you like best?

I like this tool because it assists us in the organization to transfer important documents from one cloud to another. The software is light, affordable and easy to use. Cloudsfer is excellent because it supports a variety of well-known cloud storage providers, which include Dropbox, Office 365, Sharepoint and many others.

What do you dislike?

The tool is reliable but the support team is disappointing. At times, they ignore our questions. If there is a burning issue we want to know about the software from the vendor, it takes a lot of time to get a reliable response.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to migrate loads of data across different cloud services, you should consider this tool because it is convenient and pocket-friendly. The installation and migration processes are easy. It will keep your data safe during the process of migration.

The affordability and functionality of this tool have been beneficial to our company. We can easily send files from one cloud to another with ease. The migration process is super fast. Cloudsfer is secure. You cannot lose your confidential data when migrating it using this software.

Cloudsfer review by Alberto S.
Alberto S.

"The best data migration system"

What do you like best?

I think it is the best data migration system, an extraordinary tool adapted to these times, these times of technology and social networks to be able to have work and entertainment tools in an easy and pleasant way, it is also a way to have a copy of security where you can have copies of all your files and is really easy to use, even to schedule your migrations automatically, you do not need more knowledge to get the maximum benefit that this tool has

What do you dislike?

Like all the tools in the cloud, an internet connection is needed to be able to use it one hundred percent

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool adapted to these times, it saves you time and is easy to use, it is worth having it

Its automated system allows you to perform other tasks while this tool works by itself which allows you to save a lot of time and speed up the work

Cloudsfer review by Kuria p.
Kuria p.

"The Best Cloud Migration Service"

What do you like best?

Cloudsfer is one of the best cloud migration service. It helps me migrate data from one cloud to another. This software is simple to use. Moreover, it supports a variety of cloud storage providers, including Sharepoint and Dropbox.

I like this service because it is fast and reliable. It enhances organized data migration from one cloud to another.

What do you dislike?

The support team is not responsive. They do not respond to my queries instantly like other software vendors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to transfer large files from one cloud to another, this cloud migration service will meet your needs. It supports more than ten cloud storage providers. The pricing is affordable. You need to try this software for your personal and business needs.

1. Data migration from one cloud to another. eg from Dropbox to Sharepoint.

2. I can migrate multiple files at a time using this software.

3. Secure backup of my files.

Cloudsfer review by Raul Lorenzo G.
Raul Lorenzo G.

"The file migrator in the cloud is called cloudsfer"

What do you like best?

What I like most about cloudsfer is that I do not have to be an expert to use it, since it allows me to transfer the content of the material and get a copy instantly, I can solve it anywhere I am, it is very easy to migrate the contents towards other clouds.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about cloudsfer is that like other clouds, there is a loss of data privacy that could be considered private, as well as that our information can be hacked or stolen, as well as a certain dependence on third-party platforms to operate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it because it is an economical tool to use, accessible to any place where I am offered to solve some unforeseen, very effective, and I can store the amount of files you want. Really, whoever uses it will be amazed with the platform.

I would recommend this tool because it gives immediate and economic solutions to each user that uses it. The platform allows me to use the free gb to store files and migrate them to the cloud, which I consider a wonderful saving, since if I want to migrate and store more capacity, it is when I proceed to pay to get more access to the cloud, otherwise , do not.

Cloudsfer review by Elias K.
Elias K.

"Transfer Your Files From One Cloud to Another with Cloudsfer"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use this service to migrate my files and photos from one cloud to another. You can easily migrate multiple files at the safe time, which saves time and energy. This tool is fast and well-organized than other tools in the industry.

What do you dislike?

There is confusion when the tool is used by several people to migrate data. I think the vendor should improve it to allow more than one person to use it without any problem. I have nothing more to dislike about it. It is an amazing service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloudsfer is a reliable software that you need to consider for your migration and storage needs. It is safe to use. You won't lose any of your files.

1. Migration of files from one cloud to another.

2. Provides security for my files. It is secure to use. I have never lost any file when migrating.

Cloudsfer review by esther m.
esther m.

"Convinient and reliable"

What do you like best?

It has a simple and friendly to users. It thus allows the user to select their files from original storage and transfer them to the new location with much ease. It is also characterized with multiple cloud providers integration.

What do you dislike?

It has poor customer support. The team takes too long to respond to queries from their clients unlike with other providers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloudsfer is the most suitable software for migrating data and files from primary storage devices to cloud based storage tools. It also secure and convenient transfer from one cloud to another. The transfer does not interfere with the confidentiality of the data. It is secure and you will not loss your data in the process.

Ease transfer of files from one cloud to another. It also allows the migration of files to and from primary storage devices. I have experienced suitable speed with this software. It also allows secure transfer which means you can hardly lost your data.

Cloudsfer review by john n.
john n.

"Get the best cloud migration solution which simplifies and backing up of files."

What do you like best?

Among the things that I like best about this tool is the speed, accuracy and security it offers to the users. It works with many cloud storage providers which means you will have a variety of cloud tool to select. It therefore eases exportation of files from an on-premise or cloud based location. It is also easy to use since it has a friendly user interface.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike with this tool is the restrictions it offers with some of the cloud storage tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is likely to meet the satisfaction that you might be looking for. It has options on its pricing. It therefore means that you can implement it in phases as you assess the satisfaction that you will be getting. Due to the many options of cloud based providers that you can integrate it with, you will have the advantage of looking for the one which will work best for you.

Cloudsfer offers to users an intuitive application to transfer data between system. I have been using the tool to transfer data between different cloud based storage providers. It also allows a transfer from on-premise system to a cloud based provider. It also allows you to have a backup system which can be done regularly after a certain period.

Cloudsfer review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"Cloudsfer makes transfer of files from one cloud to the other simple and secure."

What do you like best?

Very automated making it very simple to switch files from one cloud to the other. Have integrated with various cloud providers like dropbox all you do is select the cloud you want to transfer files from and the destination cloud the rest is automated. Directs new files to your new cloud no worry on manual uploading of files.

What do you dislike?

I don't consider it cheap given its work is just to manage transfer or migration of files from cloud to cloud.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cloudsfer is a great software especially when switching from one cloud storage provider to a new one without losing any files and without interfering with the confidentiality of the information in the files. Its very secure.

Cloud shifting without data loss.

Cloudsfer review by Guerra S.
Guerra S.

"Great for anyone "

What do you like best?

I love amazing user-friendly interface, which makes easy to pick the originating location, the files you want to migrate, and the target location in minutes.

What do you dislike?

Not much dislike, it can occasionally act and be difficult to transfer files but think that's my own fault. This is virtually impossible find negative things comments on. I love it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

When migrating files, you want the process to be fast and easy Cloudsfer provides you with exactly that. The data migration is totally easy, safe, and all communications between systems are encrypted to ensure that information remains safe from unwanted and unauthorized access and leaks.

Learning about Cloudsfer?

* We monitor all Cloudsfer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.