CloudSocius

CloudSocius provide high performing, scalable Salesforce solutions.

Work for CloudSocius?

Learning about CloudSocius?

CloudSocius Reviews

Showing 3 CloudSocius reviews
CloudSocius review by Project Team Member in Information Technology and Services
Project Team Member in Information Technology and Services

"A very good business to sort your CRM needs"

What do you like best?

CloudSocius' helpful nature is required when implementing a new system and they were really good in that sense, coming over to our office and helping us understand the changes that were happening. They are always willing to help, so having a handy member on your side is essential.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike, as they have helped me gain a much better understanding of the system I use and are willing to explain problems too

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend their services as they were very helpful in our implementation and kept our heads above water throughout the process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about CloudSocius
CloudSocius review by Project Team Member in Internet
Project Team Member in Internet

"Helping You Get The Most out of Salesforce"

What do you like best?

CloudSocius made everything easier to understand, ensuring they completely understood what it was we were trying to achieve and made sure we got the results needed.

What do you dislike?

I found it an issue when we were having a problem and couldn't get a response from CloudSocius in time. We were having to wait a few days for the support ticket to be checked and even when we thought it was done, we'd still have to send them a reminder to update the ticket.

What Salesforce Consulting solution do you use?

CloudSocius review by <span>Vishal S.</span>
Vishal S.

"Excellent administration for Dynamics - Great Plains"

What do you like best?

Professionalism, response time, timeliness, excellent staff, well versed.

What do you dislike?

Pricey, did not care of their pricing model

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on our experience I recommend CloudSocius. They have a fantastic team of individuals and were able to exceed our expectations on services rendered. I commend them for their diligent work.

Learning about CloudSocius?

* We monitor all CloudSocius reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.