Cloudsquare

4.8

Cloudsquare is a registered Salesforce consulting partner, headquartered in Los Angeles, and brings over 10 years of combined Salesforce experience across a variety of industries and Salesforce products.

Work for Cloudsquare?

Learning about Cloudsquare?

Cloudsquare Reviews

Ask Cloudsquare a Question
Showing 2 Cloudsquare reviews
Cloudsquare review by Igor M.
Igor M.

"Had a fantastic experience working with Cloudsquare!"

What do you like best?

Cloudsquare really spend the time understanding our biggest challenges and needs. They started the process with onsite discovery and presented a plan that outlined our requirements over several phases. Over the past 6 months, they were professional and we never experienced any delay of work.

What do you dislike?

We did not experience any flaws in their work and are overall very happy with the way the system was implemented. Nothing negative to say.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get a partner that is an expert in Salesforce. Cloudsquare was amazing.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Cloudsquare
Cloudsquare review by Project Manager
Project Manager

"Manage Client Relationships"

What do you like best?

Their ability to learn your business and truly understand what you need for your company and to help you succeed is invaluable. They were consistent communicators, and were highly reliable when I needed them.

What do you dislike?

I just Salesforce Consulting a few times and I never had any issues. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional client management firm.

What Salesforce CRM Consulting solution do you use?

Learning about Cloudsquare?

* We monitor all Cloudsquare reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.